;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Big Brother 16: The Overnight Report

Happy Sanity Sunday, BB Lovers!  Tonight, you're invited to the 1st ever Feather Boa Sunday Gala (#FBSG) here on BBDish.  This season, we're going glam for our Sunday Show Viewing Parties.  The party starts at 7:50pm Eastern. So ladies and gentlemen, grab your feather boas, or a tiara, take a seflie sometime today, and upload it to your profile pic here on BBDish. :-)   The more glam, the more goofy, the better!

If you're on twitter and facebook, I'd love to see your #FBSG selfie up there too!  We'll be making a mosaic of all the Feather Boa Selfies throughout the season and creating a special keepsake that you'll definitely want to be a part of.

Why Feather Boas?!  In April, we lost GayTor, a treasured member of our BBDish community, and we'll be celebrating and honoring him on Sunday nights this season. :-) More details to come...


Saturday afternoon at 5:56pm on the Quad, Joey had a brain meltdown, calling out Caleb rather, first individually, saying that he never came to her asking who she thought should go up as a replacement... then to a full group, rather publicly:


 "Hey, guys!  Has Caleb talked to you about who he wants going up as Donny's replacement for the Veto?  He's going around and making sure that it's a house decision?  Not his decision?  And I'm just making sure that all our voices are heard in that, ok? So the right person goes up on the block, ok? So I'm just making sure everyone knows that, ok?"
Brittany may well have intentionally or unintentionally engineered Joey's demise. Check out Saturday afternoon at 4:28pm on Camera 1


After midnight, it's still the talk of the house, so if you missed it and you've got the feeds, it's a flashback must!  The HGs are still talking about it after well after midnight.  If you don't have the feeds, here's a 2 day free trial - I recommend you opt for the Season Pass - It's the best deal, a one time charge, and there's no need to cancel, so no hassle..

As we rejoin our HGs just after midnight, several are gathered in the backyard, and Devin and Brittany are up in the HoH Room, clashing... 



12:25pm
Cam 3
Devin and Brittany


Devin: I never wanted to be painted as a bad guy, because I've never done anything but help people in the house, especially the girls, because I am the father of a daughter.  It had nothing to do with you.
Brittany: The only time you rubbed me the wrong way.. The day the live feeds started.. I took it as you telling me I needed to be picking up after myself..
Devin: The lotion was sitting there.. All I did was walk in and hand it to you.  All you have to do is come talk to me lik,e an adult.  I was up cleaning everything all night.  I don't care about lotion in the kitchen.. I wanted to know because it was almost empty. I handed it to you once I knew it was yours.. You're taking things personally..
Brittany:  I just figured that was part of your strategy..
Devin: When you were up on that swing, whose voice did you hear?  I wanted you and Victoria to win.. I want a parent to win this.
Brittany: It's just really hard.
Devin: Don't come in with expectations.. Have I done anything to break your trust?
Brittany: No.
Devin: If I win HoH, I wouldn't put you up.  Joey has just made the worst move in BB history.. You're reading into everything.
Brittany: I am. I'm trying to figure you out.
Devin: How am I supposed to not be defensive when she's saying, "Brittany and I and everyone else feel you should go?"
Brittany: Don't include me in that.
Devin: Well then you should tell her not to include your name in that.
Brittany: I will.

Devin: I'm sitting at the kitchen table, and she pulls me into the beehive room, and I'm thinking she's gonna ask me for my vote, I don't  know what I'm gonna say.  She pulls me in there and she says, "You're a strong player, you're physically threatening in this game, and we're banding together as a house, and we're gonna vote you out."  My response was this.. "Ok. Completely understandable.  Thank you for telling me."  She's like, "I'm sorry I did it on your daughter's birthday."  I don't understand how you can ask me where my loyalty lies.  I pull you in here, and you're talking about lotion, and you're talking about a bedsheet.  Listen to what you're talking about.
Brittany: That's how you're making it sound, but.. no..
Devin: Oh my God..
Brittany: I'm not gonna include anyone else in this conversation.
Devin: I've never been rude or hostile to anyone in this house.
Brittany: I don't think you have, but it's how you come off.

Devin: I don't care about anyone else in this game..
Brittany: It's how you came up to me and approached me in the room.  Dude, you are f'ing impossible.
Devin: Well then don't talk to me any more.  Do me a favor.

And she goes.  Good talk..

Brittany heads down to the bathroom, and says to Nicole..

Brittany: (sniffling) He's such a f'ing monster.  You can't even get a word in with him.
Nicole: I know.. 

12:38am
Cam 3

Hammock
Brittany and Paola

Brittany: Dude, I f'ing hate him.

Paola: What's wrong?
Brittany: I'm just emotional because I miss my family, I guess.
Paola: What happened? What's wrong? What's eating you in the game?
Brittany: I went to go talk to him. It's something stupid, like about the dishes.. But it's how he said it.. And he was already pissing people off in the house.  Coming in, he took me aside and talked to me, and he was really sweet, and he was like one of my favorite people.. I just felt bad, because he seemed to be like really supportive. I don't trust him.  You just can't get a word in with him.  My ex was like the same way..
**Knew it!
Brittany: You get intimidated talking to people like that.
**Use you I voice.

Paola: You have to separate yourself from people like that.  You have to lay low and just keep positive.  I'm telling you this because you're my friend.  I need you to stay focused and just keep positive, because you're safe this week. 
Brittany: I just need to shut up.
Paola: You have my word.  Just lay low.  That's the best thing you have to do.  Just chill.  You know how hard it is for me to calm down?  I'm on the block, dude. Next week, someone other than them has to win HoH.  Just stay strong.  There's nothing wrong with being strong and having your own opinion, but you just want to lay low. You and I are closer than like you and Joey.  Joey is stirring up the crazy pot.  I've got your back, and Amber's got your back, and I'm sure Cody does too.  F'k Devin.  he could go home this week or next week..
Brittany: I just miss my kids.
Paola: I know.  You gotta stay strong.  You're a role model for them.  You won the first Battle of the BLock ever.
Brittany: I just hate this.. One second I'm like, Devin's the nicest guy.. and then I'm like I want him out.

Paola: I'm only close with you, Amber, Jocasta and Donny.  Joey I don't trust anymore, because she screwed up the whole girl alliance.

Nicole joins them.. Then Derrick.. Paola covers saying she just misses her kids.

Derrick: More than likely, we're all gonna go home.  You and I, we get to go home to our kids. Life is bigger than this game.  In 2 or 3 years, it wont even be that relevant. You can't emphasize on it too much.  It's a social experiment.   It's a human chess game. You're gonna walk away.  With this game, you never know what's gonna happen or who's gonna win.   Ian Terry? They wanted him out first, and he won the show.  Until Julie says, you have been evicted, it's not over.  You literally extended your life by a week by winning that comp.
Paola: You just have to tell yourself to be positive and be prepared.
Derrick: It's never too late. ANd you're already safe this week.  You guaranteed your safety.

Brittany gets called to the DR.  She doesn't want to go. Derrick walks her to the sliding glass door.

Brittany: I just miss my kids.
Derrick: I know. My daughter has a surgery this week.  I wanna kick down the door and go home for the day..

 12:56am
Cam 1
Derrick and Caleb

Derrick: What happened? Did he rip her head off?

Caleb: No. She went upstairs, wanting to talk to Devin, and he was like, I have nothin' to say to you.  he was like, You done this on my kid's birthday.. They talked.. She came downstairs..
Derrick: Obviously she didn't like the way it went.  You know the sad part?  Before all that?  She wasn't even in danger next week.
Caleb: No, she wasn't.  Sometimes you can cover up a little blemish, but..


Meanwhile on Cam 3, Brittany is getting made up for DR while Paola stays comforting her..

1:13am
Cam 3
Hammock
Frankie, Christine and Cody

Shiny, Happy HGs.. We join this conversation in progress..


Frankie: It's the greatest. They handed us the key to their own demise.  Is it 4am yet?
Christine: I love waiting to go to bed til I'm just so exhausted.
Frankie: Plus, I don't want to miss Joey's next meltdown..
Christine: hehehehe

Frankie: I just like it cuz I feel like we're the anti last season.
**Amen!
Christine: I do too.
Frankie: Like we're like all different people and we can all get along and be harmonious, except for the ones who are mentally unstable, which is ya know, normal.
Cody: I can't wait for it to all fall apart.  I say it every day.. I don't know what he says that calms people.. It's also terrifying..
Frankie: I don't know what I say.

Talk turns to Devin.

Frankie: He literally told Joey, "I have all the guys votes and I can get you out."
Christine: hahaha
Cody: It pissed me off that he said he's doing all the work.
Christine: Me too!
Frankie: But if he pulls out HoH next week... You gotta..
Christine: It's so hard for me, but I've been doing really well today.
Cody: He just needs to have his..
Christine: Ego Checked.
Frankie: He's the only one where i'm like, Really, Casting?  Derrick is so good with him.  I love when he's around, because I don't have to do anything.  I haven't told him one on one, but I watch him, and I'm like, Thank you, Thank you.. Thank you I say to him. (to Cody)  You get chances to talk to him, so please tell him I said thank you.

**Stretch! brb

1:34am
Cam 3

Frankie: I just wish there was stability there. Instability is scary..

Talk turns to Zach. They all love him.

Christine: I love when he talks about how much his parents hate him.


1:38am
Cam 1
Backyard Couch
Nicole, Hayden and Zach

Nicole: If a girl makes out with you on the 1st night, is it a good thing or a bad thing..
Hayden:  I would follow up with you the next day.  I would try to hang out with you and make it offic(ial)


Chatter about dating, parties, fraternity guy code, etc..

Hayden: It's more like a game, like, oh, we both hooked up with her?  High five.
Nicole: You guys are breakin' my heart.
Zach: Those days are behind me.. I'm a graduate.. Tryin' to settle down with a lovely Southern Belle like yourself.
Hayden: She's Northern.
Zach: I'd let you take care of my dog. 

Hayden: In general, I like blunt.
Zach: Like if a girl says, wanna make out?
Hayden: You just have to say it in a funny tone..
Zach: I would take a more subtle approach.. It's really loud, wanna go talk in private?
Hayden: Which approach do you prefer?  I'm not as bad as you think, Nicole.  Wanna make out?
Nicole: No, Hayden.  Stop asking!
Zach: It's kinda loud here, wanna go talk by the pool??
**haha!

Hayden: You just got the inside scoop.  You have to spread it to the girls..

Talk turns to vacations.. Zach recently went to the Bahamas, a 45 minute flight from his home.  Mine too. 

Zach: Sharks are nothing to mess with.  Especialy in the Bahamas and Florida.  Actually, they put a tracker on a great white..
**he gets interrupted, but that great white made it's way past my island.. yikes!

Brittany joins them.  Talk turns to mosquitos.

Nicole: It's weird that they like some people better than others.

1:52am
Cam 3
Happy Zone Hammock
Derrick, Caleb, Christine, Frankie, Cody

Caleb: I have a date when I get outa here.
Derrick: Locked it down.  You already won. You don't need the 500,000.
Caleb: It's worth much more than 500,000.  I could write poems right now make this hammock do a backflip.. I was having a rough time in college.. I couldn't focus.  One day my mom said to me, "You may not be the brightest crayon in the box," and I was like, "Thanks, Mom," and she said,  "..but at least you're in the box."
Christine: That's sweet.  I love that.

Talk turns to Caleb's education and background.. it's quite varied.  

Caleb: When I was in the military, 3 active years, I did combat life saving.. trachs and stuff..
Derrick: When you came in the house, did you plan to tell people?
Caleb: No. I've done a lot in my days.
Derrick:  You gotta love it.  You move on.  You're still here.
Caleb; Uhhuh.

Talk turns to Joey..

Caleb: She's all jacked up.
Cody: I think she's just got herself twisted and paranoid.
Caleb: She came up to me and said, "Caleb, I just want you to know, I'm voting to get Devin out of this house, and I want you to put him up."
Christine: You're like, that's news to me.
Caleb: I said.. OK.. I'm glad you're votin' him out.. You must have all the power in the world to send Devin out.  Is there a twist I'm missin'?
Christine: hehehe
Cody: What'd you get told in the DR that I didn't get told?
Derrick: (kidding) Imagine she gets voted out, walks back in the door and she's HoH..

They have a few more giggles, then..  Derrick and Cody say they'll be honest and decent with her once she's on the block.

Caleb: Now she's thinkin', I wish I woulda thought before I spoke.  I think at the end of the day, I'll bring up the house in the speech, because it is the majority of the house.
Derrick: There's no misconstruing it..
Caleb: I can't give a direct answer on who I'm putting up, but she is a good candidate.
Derrick: I love campaign time as a viewer, but for us, bein' in here, I'm not lookin' forward to it. haha. First couple weeks, house wins.

2:11am
Cam 3
The Hammock crowd thins..  Frankie, Caleb and Derrick.. They discuss hypotheticals..

Derrick: Ok, Nicole and Brittany just won HoH.. What's the game-plan, boys?
Caleb: Even if they won, we still have 8.. More than 8, really.  We're fine.
Derrick: Brittany's gonna do whatever she wants, but Nicole, we can influence her.

**Stretch!

When I return, they're discussing possible HoH comps for this week.  Derrick thinks it wont be physical, because they're had 3 very physical comps in a row.

2:27am -- Checking Cam 1, Cody and Christine have joined Nicole and Brittany on the couch.

Brittany: I just think it's funny, because the girls are gonna get HoH, and all the girls are gonna be hanging out.. Slumber parties.
Nicole: I hope I get pictures.  This bird wants to be friends.
Christine: Where's he hanging out?
Cody: he was just right above your head.  You can't see it?
Nicole: I wonder how my brother is..

The bird gets close, and Nicole screams.

Cody: He was like, I'm gonna fk with them..

Derrick joins them.

Derrick: I get to sit between the 2 prettiest girls in the house and look at the prettiest girl in the house.
Brittany: You're good.

Christine and Cody have a really nice rapport..
 Christine: Gosh.. Why don't they show all the bowel parts of slop?  They don't even bring it up.
 Nicole: I didn't even know if they really followed it, because it wasn't stressed.  Well, ladies and gents, they do.

Derrick: Think the Veto Ceremony will be tomorrow?
Christine: It could be.. I don't know.  They could do anything they want, ya know?

After brief fishies..

2:38am
Quad
Caleb and Frankie join the couch crew.  Talk turns to music.. Everyone's favorite artists. As they're throwing out names, I'm wondering if Frankie will bring up Ariana.. He doesn't.  Derrick's guiding this.  Next question: Favorite movie.  Favorite Color.. Favorite Food..

2:47am
Quad
We're now up to Favorite Cocktails..
Derrick: You guys are gonna laugh at me.  Chocolate Martini.
Caleb: Bud light, obviously, but mixed drink?  White Russian.
Cody: Rum and Coke.
Nicole: Sex on the beach.
Derrick: What's in a sex on the beach?
Brittany: A hangover.
**ha!

2: 50am
Quad
Favorite Numbers and why.. As mundane as it sounds, it's a nice getting to know everyone time, instigated by Derrick.  I wonder how he's processing it all, and what's most important to him in the responses: the what or the why.  I'm guessing the why.  Next, dogs.

2:54am
Nicole: (to hayden) Wanna sit on this?  Since you sleep on a hard bed?

She scoots over, making room on the couch for him, next to her. 

ALL: Ooooohh! Gotta do it! Got the Invite!

Hayden accepts, plants himself on the couch and strikes a pose.

Hayden: The glitter power of massage.
 **adorable.

Back to their Dogs.. Breed and Names and How they are with them..  As if I needed any more reasons to fall in love with this group of HGs..  If you still do, watch this on flashback starting at 2:55a on the quad.

2:58am
Caleb: Craziest thing you ever did.
Frankie; Me?  How long to you have?
Hayden: I'll go.  I got naked in front of cameras in front of 9 million people..
Derrick: Naked in the ocean in a hurricane.. Completely moronic.. But the cool part is there was a photographer and he got a picture of me and gave it to me.
Caleb: Killed a hog with a stick.. Skydivin' was pretty nuts too..
Cody: I haven't really done anything crazy.
Derrick: You went on slop voluntarily.. That was crazy.
Caleb: To all y'all live show viewers.  Check out my youtube video: Hunter kills live hog with a stick.

Brittany: Anyone have an obsession with anything?  I lobve lotion.
Derrick: Technology.. Like I bought my daughter an iPad..
Caleb: They gym is my obsession.
Frankie: Pillows.  Like i spend 14 minutes setting up my pillows every night.
Brittany: Before I came here, I let my daughter do a mural above my bed..

Derrick; Let's all sing a song.
Brittany: Hakuna Matata
Frankie: Means no worries.  Favorite movie?
Brittany: Mary Poppins.. Little Mermaid
Caleb: The Fox and the Hound..

Timecheck --3:06am..  3:12am...

Favorite Clothes, Fears..

3:20am
Derrick: You auditioned for the voice?  How far did you make it?
Caleb: 3rd round.  5th round was live performances in front of the judges..  If you get to sing all of your songs, they really like you.  Numbers wise, there were 12,000 people who auditioned and only 200 made it, and I was one of those.  My cousin made it to the next one after Battle Rounds.
Hayden: (3:23)The night before I came here, I met the drummer of one of my favorite metal bands.. and we got to sing like one of my favorite songs.. and he bought me drinks. It was the coolest thing ever.
Brittany: Did you tell him you were coming here?
Hayden: I did.  He said he'd actually auditioned for the show..
Frankie: I lost a beauty contest.
Brittany: I ran out of gas for the first time in my life.

3:25am
Camera 3
Nicole and Christine are in the bathroom, getting ready for bed.   Joey comes in.  She uses the bathroom and some cream, and says goodnight.

Camera 1
The backyard crew moves inside to the kitchen.  Brittany says goodnight.  Caleb fixes himself a snack.  Frankie's chomping on something.  Cody's having some slop.  He will not be volunteering for it again.

Brittany: I always like to say goodnight and give people a kiss.
Caleb: That's bull. You haven't given me a kjiss or said goodnight to me since I've been here.
Brittany: You're usually upstairs.
Caleb: I hope they do something special for us.. like pay and send us to Vegas or something.

3:30am Hayden makes his goodnight hug rounds.. Caleb and Cody remain chatting in the kitchen. Derrick, Frankie and Brittany are in the bathroom, getting washed up and ready for bed.  Frankie comes out to the kitchen, where talk has turned to abs.


Derrick comes out of the bathroom, talking about the inside of the door, where so many HGs have signed the wall and written things.  It makes him feel like a part of history.

3:38am
Cam 1
Kitchen
A little more HoH Speculation..
Frankie: I think it's gonna be an all-nighter. Like stand on a wall..
**it's a bit early for Endurance, but I'm all for it. :) Always!

3:43am
Quad
Cam 1 Caleb's up in the HoH watching the spy cam.
Cam 3 Frankie's touching base with Brittany in the bathroom..  Then off to the kitchen for some tea.
3:46am
Cam 1
Frankie and Cody, Joey and Brittany
Kitchen

Frankie: There's nothing left to watch but us. Right now, we're definitely on, because there's no one else awake.

Frankie: I would die if I was in that room, and my fingers, toes and lips would fall off.

4:05am Tea and Happy Chatter continue in the kitchen..  Joey has joined the bunch. 

4:11am Frankie makes his hug rounds..  He heads upstairs to HoH and says his goodnight I love yous to his family (in the bathroom).

4:22am
Kitchen
Cody and Joey

Joey: He didn't seem upset.  I don't know. It's either a great move or a shitty move.  I feel great about playing though. It's either gonna be PaoPao and I, or he might listen to the house and put Devin up?  I don't know.  It's a game.  It would suck to leave, but it's a game.  The announcement thing I did was either a great idea or..
**Wow.. She has no idea.

Brittany rejoins.  Talk turns to Derrick and how much they like him.  Then to PaoPao and Joey advising her..

Cody: I think you should've just kept it quiet.  Like confessing to starting an alliance?
Joey: I think everyone just needs to know, so they can get their feelings out about it.  Devin took me aside and said, I really took that personally.. I'm like, uhhh.. it's a game.  it's so crazy we're here..
Cody: (gently covering) I think Devin's tight with Caleb.. so I don't think it's gonna matter what the house says.  I hope you'll go to people, and not worry about her being on the block with you..
Brittany: I hate for Pao Pao to have to go, but I feel like everyone else deserves to be here so much more.  I feel so shady.

4:30am
Cont'd
Cody: It's a shady game.  If you're truthful, people use that as a reason to get you out.
Brittany: That's why I'm pissed at myself for being honest and not telling Devin what he wanted to hear.  Talking to him was like talking to my ex...
**ok.. I've already transcribed this line of thought.  We've entered into the lather, rinse, repeat mode of the evening... And THIS concludes the Overnight Report. ☺








Permalink







27 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Sort of a quiet drama with this bunch. A really dumb move by Joey, too bad. She and Frankie, at this point, are the best shots at giving us entertaining moments.

Thanks for the updates, gives an old man the opportunity to get some sleep. :-)

June 29, 2014 at 4:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Loved reading the ONR. Sounds like Devin has a mean side to him for sure. Thanks Carolyn! :)

June 29, 2014 at 5:25 AM  
Blogger lilo723 said...

Good early, early morning to you Caro. Thanks for such a great overnight report. I've been searching for Joey's house announcement prior to your post and then boom, you have it down to the second laid out for me!
Am I alone in this? I didn't think Devin was being a jerk to Brittany at all when they talked. He explained himself. I don't understand her hatred for him. Has anyone seen him being a jerk at all? Maybe I've just missed it.

June 29, 2014 at 6:03 AM  
Blogger patti said...

OMG Carolyn, I am SO SAD about the loss of Gaytor! I had no idea! I adored him, as you did, and we chatted many times. He was so smart and funny, and extremely insightful with the game of big brother. I knew he had a bad back, but was not aware he was ill. I am so, so sorry. :(

June 29, 2014 at 6:14 AM  
Blogger earlybird said...

Um, if I recall correctly, Caleb did sit down with Joey in order to ask her who she thought should be the replacement nominee. Unfortunately, the conversation got sidetracked, and ended without her telling him her choice.

Of course, it really didn't matter who she would have suggested, however, she cannot say that he never asked. She probably just forgot because she started rambling on about herself, and why SHE shouldn't go on the block.

June 29, 2014 at 6:31 AM  
Blogger Joanne DelBalso said...

I hope Joey ' s declaration will keep her in the house. I really like the idea of her being on America's Team.

June 29, 2014 at 6:54 AM  
Blogger Blugirl said...

I enjoy your site so much and feel like part of the gang even though I don't comment. But when I read about gator, I was so sad, and felt a loss. The boas, nice way to pay tribute!
As always, great work.

June 29, 2014 at 7:48 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

morning Carolyn morning dishers. Is it me or is Britney just joining the joey as dumb big mouth this year? She wasn't even on the radar, she was just stupid, not as dumb as joey but man I liked her too.

June 29, 2014 at 8:19 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

good morning! Caro, thanks for having your overnighters up for my "pre-wake up" reading!!

I think it's kind of a dumb move to evict joey this week because as we can see, she will self destruct later. Devin, I think, is more of a threat…but, he seems a bit volatile, so maybe he will destruct too?

Really, the Bomb Squad should worry about Britt. She's smart and she will be the one who breaks them apart.

June 29, 2014 at 9:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Sunday, Caro & Dishers! :0) The crayon conversation at the hammock was HILARIOUS!! I'll never look at a box of crayons again without thinking of Caleb.
*It should be noted that Derrick put on PowPow's badge from the PoV comp early in the evening & wore it all night in the backyard! Hah!! HUGE *wink* to us feeders there. This dude KNOWS the game & I'm liking him more & more.
Joey is likely the dumbest recruit ever! Said she watched LAST season before coming in. *Facepalm*
Seems there is one major alliance of 8 (Frankie, Cody, Devin, Derrick, Caleb, Zach, Christine, & Amber) - the Bomb Squad. But, there's division in those ranks. Sub-alliance of Zach, Cody, & Derrick & sub alliance of Frankie, Christine, Cody, Derrick, & Zach. Early insanity - can't wait to see how it shakes out!

June 29, 2014 at 9:40 AM  
Blogger ala said...

Thanks Caro. Happy Sunday :).

June 29, 2014 at 9:47 AM  
Blogger Lindsey Mercer said...

What does everyone think will happen with team America if Joey goes home? I was kind of excited to see how it played out!

June 29, 2014 at 10:02 AM  
Blogger NinjaGirl said...

Hi Carolyn!! Thanks for the ONR. I will probably be late for the Viewing party tonight, as it's my Anniversary today and hubby & I are dining out. I hope you will be doing the Feather Boa party every Sunday, but I will be sure to get you a picture to put in with the rest. I even chose a Purple one for GaYTor, in honor of his beloved LSU Tigers. (Which is tough for me, as I'm a Florida Gator. LOL) If I get back from dinner in time, I will jump in on the fun. Hope your Sunday is going well.

June 29, 2014 at 10:04 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'll hate to see Joey the first one out.

June 29, 2014 at 10:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Sunday Caro & fellow Dishers! Thanks for the awesome OR, as always, Caro :-)
Ok, is it just me, or is anyone else wondering if Joey's little "announcement" is part of the whole America's Alliance thing? Like maybe a part of one of the secret missions or something? I could be just scrambling to make some kind of sense of what she did, cuz if that's NOT it, then she really has made one of the worst moves in BB history.

June 29, 2014 at 10:15 AM  
Blogger HanHaysMom said...

Morning Carolyn!!! Hope everyone has had a great weekend. I love the idea of remembering Gaytor on Sundays!

Since it looks like Joey is going home this week what do you think BB will do about America's player/team? Guess that got blown out of the water. Of course they have a few days to plant ideas in the HG heads about getting Pao out instead of Joey!!

Everyone have a good day!!

June 29, 2014 at 10:17 AM  
Blogger Didds said...

A house decision?? Is it a house hoh? That annoys me. Hope she goes now.

June 29, 2014 at 10:29 AM  
Blogger AMarieL said...

I watched those whole interaction with Brittney and Devin and even though I think Brittney made a big a big mistake talking to Devin, he really has a mean streak and loves to talk about how wonderful he is. This guy is going to keep rubbing people the wrong way. I'm sure of it.

June 29, 2014 at 10:43 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Good Morning Carolyn, all

Happy Sanity Sunday

I was watching the Devin/Britney talk and got kind of bored since these things are always the same and you gave us all the relevant info anyway.

I switched to the other cams with everyone on the patio couches. Right around 12:30am Cody tosses Derrick one of the police badges that have and he puts it on and says "do I look like a cop" Christine says he looks like he could one of those nice cops and then others say who doesn't hate the po po. Funny moment.

June 29, 2014 at 10:58 AM  
Blogger Marie Jane said...

Veto ceremony is over and Joey is up and will be out the door. :-)

June 29, 2014 at 1:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am wondering about how this will affect the americas team thing too. I liked that twist. But Joey is really really not looking smart on her game plan.

June 29, 2014 at 1:59 PM  
Blogger Megs said...

Hi Carolyn & fellow Dishers!

I've finally come up with first "dream scenario" of the Summer -

Which ever girl survives the vote this week wins HOH with Brittany, they figure out that they should nominate Caleb, Devin, Frankie & either Zach or Cody. That way no matter which side wins BoB 2 of the jerks get left up there to learn a lesson.
Ideally the two left on the block would be Devin & Caleb because they've been the most obnoxious/least likeable of the five.

June 29, 2014 at 3:30 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Everyone!☺

I'm so looking forward to tonight!! Can't wait to see you all there!

June 29, 2014 at 3:31 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

testing..

June 29, 2014 at 3:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi all!! So ready for tonight :)

June 29, 2014 at 4:25 PM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

Good afternoon all.

There was a great convo with Devin and Britt in the one room this afternoon. Both ended up crying and Devin was really sincere. Wish I knew the time stamp. Devin was crying over Donny saying he didn't get this much love back home and did not want to leave yet.

June 29, 2014 at 4:35 PM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

OK... check out Camera 1 and 2 at 2.30 PM... Really nice conversation. I think it's real.

June 29, 2014 at 4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below