;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Beast Mode in the Hizhouse!


Wow - what a rough comp! Everyone is all sorts of beat up. They've actually told them "Water, hot showers, eat, bananas, advil.."

Caleb is laid up on the couch, where they've set him up to elevate his knee. It's gonna be a lot of injury comparisons and such for the time being.




 Stay tuned right here for the HOH reveal, and anything interesting that might happen in the mean time.. Mind the critters and let me know if anyone's knee blows up or heads explode :)

10:12
BB: Derrick! Hollllllaaaaa!
All: HOLLLLAAAAAA!!!

Caleb didn't stop to drink at all - he actually drank from the scoop once, but that's how he pushed through. He never stopped.

Derrick: Christine correct me if I'm wrong, cuz you're quick to with BB stuff, but that incline was twice the length.. I mean it's usually the width right?
Christine: Yeah..

10:42 - Caleb is doing better after some aleve and a hot shower

11:01 - Derrick talks to us

Derrick: getting old, America. Sorry we let you gusy down. I don't know what to say, you guys, got your message loud and clear, we did our best and our best wasn't good enough. I accept that, and I appreciate those that did vote for us and move on in this game and move on to the next mission. Hope you guys forgive us.

He finally makes it to the shower, and talks to Nicole.

Derrick: That was my biggest fear, you'll see.. that she would be astronomically different than I remember her... she was literally saying 2 words when I left. That killed me. She was saying I miss you but she didn't even know who she was saying it too, I'm like a stranger...
Nicole: no, no, it's not like that. Children that age know permanance and know when something is gone. She knows.
Derrick: I'm telling you, that 5k? Straight to her. All for her. College fund. 

12am BB Time. Nicole can eat at last, 

everyone else is in the FR still rehashing the comp, and BMC hasn't even gone to the DR yet... but he is looking forward to having a "real" hoh this time.

12:37 - Caleb finally called to the DR...

1am BB time - and that's my limit, sorry guys! Carolyn will pick up as soon as she wakes up. :) Look for the HOH Reveal in TOR!






Permalink







15 Comments:

Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thank you, Lessa!!☺

You *Rock*!!!

Everyone -- it's 40 minutes away from my usual wake up time right now.. so THIS will be part 1 of the Overnight Report.. And I'll pick up where Lessa leaves off when I wake up at some less obscene hour than usual.

xxoo,
C

August 28, 2014 at 10:21 PM  
Blogger nikkikole said...

Agreed ^^

August 28, 2014 at 10:45 PM  
Blogger nikkikole said...

Thank you times a million Caro and Lessa

August 28, 2014 at 10:46 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

My pleasure - I tucked the hubby into bed and I'm gonna just be watchin and listening and hitting anything important - hopefully HOH reveal will happen before it's too late. *L* I have a docs appt in the am (Maybe I'll be cleared to drive! Still can't lift anything though. *L*)

August 28, 2014 at 10:51 PM  
Blogger Coffee Break Mom said...

Anyone one have even a HINT of who Caleb might put up? If he plays it safe he is going out the door on DE night.... He better make a move while he can. Any other opinions?

August 28, 2014 at 10:51 PM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

People keep wondering why nobody is putting up Derrick.

1. He's everybody's confidant.
2. He is not a competition beast = threat.
3. He is the big brother people lean on, Vic when sick and helping Caleb put on his underwear now when he is injured.
4. He has not been meaner than anybody else in the house.
5. They are too close to him to see that he pulls the strings.

He has played a brilliant game from Day One. And he is a good guy. There are also still bigger threats in the house.

Had to change my picture. Just for the hell of it. ;-)

August 28, 2014 at 10:55 PM  
Blogger Dineane said...

I haven't said hello in a while - but I've been lurking, of course! So, Hello, Caro, Lessa, and Dishers! I'm glad someone is staying up with me a bit later, even if I don't have much to say :)

August 28, 2014 at 10:56 PM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

Hi Lessa... I think I forgot to say Hello to you before... it was too hectic during the comp.

I think we are on 3 HOLLAs by now. "Only" another 4,997 to go. LMAO.

Good night.

August 28, 2014 at 10:57 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Caleb was making noises about backdooring Frankie last week..

August 28, 2014 at 10:57 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

*L* Hello Tella - sleep well :)

Nice to see ya Dineane :)

August 28, 2014 at 10:58 PM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

PS @ Coffee Break Mom

Caleb said he would put up Christine and Nicole when showering and talking to Cody. Apparently Nicole was helping Christine somehow. I think if somebody comes off... and he has to put up somebody else... he may try Frankie. Not sure though... there is always Victoria. Caleb is closest to Cody and Derrick.

August 28, 2014 at 10:59 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Sorry guys - 1am BB time is my limit. I have to go to the doc in the am. Look for details in The Overnight Report with Carolyn when she wakes up!

August 29, 2014 at 1:03 AM  
Blogger Mappy said...

Thank you Lessa.

Derrick's video from home had me all filled up. Tenley is a beautiful little girl.

BMC won. Who wudda thunk?!

Interesting week ahead..especially with a double coming up.

Only a few weeks left. I'm actually looking forward to the post show after winner is announced :)

August 29, 2014 at 4:42 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst! :0)

New Top Post!!



August 29, 2014 at 4:50 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good morning, fingers on temple and thinking hard towards LA.....'Go Nicole, do well and win!',,,for the next several days.

August 29, 2014 at 7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below