;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

The Overnight Report

Good morning, BB Lovers!  Happy Wednesday to you!  I hope to see you all here tonight for the Wednesday Show Viewing Party at 7:50pm Eastern!

Well, I have good news and bad news.  First, the bad: things aren't looking good at all for Donny.  Now the good: They're looking great for Nicole.☺  Given the choice between the two, I can understand the HGs impulse to keep Nicole over Donny on many levels, first and foremost, she's well integrated into the group, so they're much more comfortable with her.   As far as which one poses a greater threat, I cannot say, since at this stage of the game, with so few left, everyone is a threat.  For flashback cues and summaries on the earlier part of Tuesday evening, please see Michigan Man's comments in the previous post.

In other news, both Caleb and Victoria are at their limit for tolerance with Christine's excessive Cody cuddling..  And Cody has made it clear to Derrick that he's happy to cut Christine at any time, in favor of keeping Nicole around.

And.. the HGs had a shockingly early night tonight.. 

11:57pm
Camera 1
Victoria and Nicole
Kitchen Table

Following a bit of snarking on Christine's "disgusting" excessive closeness to Cody from Victoria and some adorable mooning over Hayden from Nicole on how they spent 24/7 together in jury and he was so sweet with her..

Nicole: We're frikkin' 22. That's old!
Victoria: I know..
**hahahahaha! Oh girls..

Nicole: I turned 22 in this house.  Remember the lap-dance Hayden gave me when I didn't even know him?  For my birthday?



Victoria: Oh yeah.
Nicole: I was so scared.. 
Victoria: When he put on that makeup the 1st or 2nd night, I thought this kid's a joke.  All white.. with a Japanese robe?
Nicole:  I never saw it.  I also didn't see when Joey threw up on Devin.  I was shy.
Victoria: Are you serious?  Full face.
Nicole: He also waxed his nipples and I wasn't there for that either..
Victoria: Like full face, Nicole, eyeliner, lipstick..
Nicole: No.


Victoria: So I asked for my like bible, I guess you could call it.. Tomorrow is the day, 5 years ago, and I need to pray, and I asked for that like a month ago, and I still didn't get it.  I hate asking for stuff anymore.  I really need to pray. My mom didn't ship it, I'm guessing..

12:00am
Cam 3
Backyard Couch
Derrick, Cody, Frankie,  Christine, Caleb

Dead Silence...

Christine: It's so weird knowing that while we're sitting here silent, there's a ton of people chatting on the live feeds right now about us.
Frankie: They're saying "Frankie looks so fat."
Christine: hehe
Frankie: "He shouldn't have had that bowl of cereal.  Caleb was right.  He's starting to look more and more like Devin as the days go by."
Caleb: haha

Cody gets up. Christine snuggles Frankie..
Sleepy night...
Frankie: He's right witty, isn't he.  Milkdly attractive.
Christine: Mildly?
Frankie: Decent physique..
Christine: Decent? haha.. ok..

Caleb gets up and comes over for a goodnight (?) hug.. and goes inside.
Frankie: Caleb's like the brother I never wanted.
Christine: hehe.  He's pretty harsh.

12:05am
In the kitchen, both Cody and Caleb are making noises about going to bed.. Nicole and Victoria move into the bathroom where Victoria creates an enormous bun out of Nicole's hair..



Nicole:  I don't really like what I look like with neat buns..
Victoria: Wait-uhh..
Nicole: It's not straight.
Victoria: You actually look really good in it though.
Nicole: Is it supposed to sit on my head like this?

Victoria: No.
Nicole: It's not supposed to be a pancake on top of my head.

They get it to a nice spot on her head, and Nicole asks if Victoria if she'll do it for her for Thursday.  Tha'ts a yes.  Hair play continues.. More styles to come..
**Who needs Jenga when you've got Nicole's hair to style and play with?  If you love Nicole and Victoria, it's a really sweet giggly, girly, "best laugh ever" flashback.  Start around 12:09am and continue through 12:15 on Camera 1.

12:16am
Victoria and Nicole move into the kitchen, telling Derrick he just missed the best laugh ever..  He's soon to bed. Victoria asks for a quick massage first.. He complies.  After less than 30 seconds, she's had enough and thanks him..

12:17am
Victoria goes to the bathroom.  Nicole heads outside and makes a pillow out of Cody.  He can't resist smelling her hair and then playing with it while chatting with the others about how hard it is to turn your brain off in the house and fall asleep..


Cody: Just sleeping through the night.. not having paranoid dreams.. 
Frankie: I haven't had dreams about the game recently..
Cody: Well, Anacondas attacking me is definitely because of this.  Cuz I don't have that shit at home. Frankie: Yeah.
Cody: But when stuff is bothering me, I would always have dreams about it (outside the house).

Talk turns to sleep aids.. then..

Nicole: Are you guys staying up late?
Cody: No. Are you tired?
Nicole: Yeah, I'm kinda tired. I just don't know if I can fall asleep (in the HN room).

Frankie: Ok, I'm gonna go pound some Advil and go to bed. (kissy noises)
Nicole: Be nice to your liver, Frankie.
**i adore her.
Frankie: I'm pretty sure that ship has sailed, but at least I stopped drinking.  That's probably the best gift I can give my liver.  

Frankie says goodnight and goes inside.

CUT TO:
12:20am
Bathroom
Victoria, Derrick, Frankie

Frankie: Victoria, can we have a date tomorrow?
Victoria: I'm down! What time?
Frankie: I don't know.
Victoria: Well, you can't just ask me on a date and not know the details.
Frankie: Can we have a  tanning date?
Victoria: I hate tanning.

Sitting down brushing his teeth, Derrick is as enthusiastic about this conversation as I am...
Frankie: Ok.. a lunch date?
Victoria: Yeah
Frankie: I'll make halibut tortillas.
Victoria: Sweet.  Date it is.
Frankie: Can not wait.
Victoria: I'll pencil you in.
Frankie: Everything's getting so stagnant, I feel like we have to do things to keep it fun and fresh.
Victoria: I'm down.

Frankie: And I like the idea we're gonna do an obstacle course tomorrow..
Victoria: Who said that?
Frankie: Me and Cody.
Victoria: I'm down.
Frankie: We're gonna do like a mini-challenge.. see how fast people can do it or something..
**cool!

CUT TO:
12:24am
Cam 3
Backyard Couch
Cody, Nicole, Christine

Cody: I'm so frustrated.  Even Nicole's getting on my nerves.
Nicole: hehe




Nicole: That's when it's bad.
Cody: I'm totally joking.
Christine: yeah, right.
Cody: At least you had a week of like relaxing.
Nicole: I told Derrick, I think it helped my..
Cody: mind..
Nicole: Sanity?  But not my game.  I was already voted out once.  I definitely thought my game was over.  It took me a couple days to decompress, for sure.
Cody: Really?

Victoria sticks her head out and says goodnight..

ALL: Goodnight!
Cody: Alright.. see you in 5 minutes.
Victoria: No.. I'm really going to sleep.
Cody: Goodnight, Victoria. Love you.
Victoria: Is Christine there?
Christine: Love you!
Victoria: Goodnight! Love you!

Cody: I think I'm gonna starve myself til like 5 o clock tomorrow.
Nicole: Why?
Cody: Just to slim down a little.. keeps you tight..
Christine: Devin did that.
Nicole: He's like, "I'm not gonna eat. Alright, made it 5 hours, I'm gonna eat."
**Thou shalt not covet the metabolism of the under 30 male. Thou shalt not covet the metabolism of the under 30 male. Thou shalt not covet the metabolism of the under 30 male.
**I'll just be over here repeating that to myself... over and over again.

Cody: I sometimes do it in the morning.. see how long I can go..
Christine: Are you serious?  Why would you do that?
Cody: I don't know.. It keeps your body tight.. Keeps your stomach flat.  Right now I feel like there's a lot of jigglin' goin on.. I look at Zach, and I'm like, That could happen..
Christine: Are you scared of that happening?
Cody: When I finished school and I started drinking a lot of beer, my brother was like, "dude," and I was like, "what the faahhhh.." It can happen.

Cody: And Zach was the perfect example, cuz he was shredded too..
Christine: Man, that was rough.  He was a turtle shell by the time he left.
Cody: Little roly poly oly..
Nicole: awwww...

Cody: What do you think America's been playing a hand in this year?  They've been doing something.   They do something every season.
Christine: I don't know..
Nicole: I can't wait to see.
Cody: I can't wait to see the episode to see who took all our shit.


CUT TO:
12:29am
Fire Room
Victoria and Frankie

Frankie: Yeah, I look like a blueberry today.  This outfit is brought to you by the color blue.
Victoria: (sleepy) mm hmm
CUT TO:
12:30am
Cam 3

Derrick comes outside to say goodnight.. hugs all around..

Cody: Are you not going to bed?
Christine: Of course he's going to bed! His girlfriend's going to bed!
Cody: ooh
Christine: I'm just kidding.  haha. I am skating on thin ice.





Derrick: You're bein' mean to me.  Why you pickin' on me though? We literally just worked this out.  You have a sudden case of amnesia.
Christine:  Just kidding.. I'm sorry.. I had to make that comment.. Love you, Derrick!

Derrick: Ok.. Goodnight..

Cody: Hold on dude.. You have something sticking out of your back.
Derrick: A knife?
Christine: Oh my God!  Whatever!
Derrick: Thanks, bro, I appreciate it.
Cody: Gotcha Brolio.


CUT TO:
1am
Cam 3
Kitchen Table
Cody and Christine

Everyone else has gone to sleep.  They're up speculating about someone else coming through the door, to host a PoV Comp, then... 

Christine: What is America hates us, Cody?  Hates me..
Cody: Hates you?
Christine:  yeah.
Cody: (whispers) Sorry Donny..
Christine: (giggles)
Cody: Honestly, why would they?
Christine:  Cuz.. we have tried so hard to get Donny out, and I got Nicole out..
Cody: Who else wouldn't they have wanted out?
Christine: Hayden..
Cody: Why? He never did anything. He never went in the DR.  He never won anything..
**and yet, we liked him..
Christine: That's true.
Cody: I think Hayden was unknown.  Except for the feedsters.

Christine: I just got depressed yesterday, because I feel like I'm playing for 2nd place, no matter what.
Cody: Why?
Christine: Cuz everyone in there (jury) hates me!


Christine: Hayden despises me. Jocasta doesn't like me.
Cody: What what.. Why does Jocasta not like you?
Christine: Zach hates me.. Donny hates me.. heheheheh..  That sucks!
Cody: Well, if I'm in there, I'll vote for you.  I mean, don't get me out, but..
Christine: hehehe

Cody: Don't take that and run with it, know what I'm sayin'?
Christine:  no no no..  Yesterday I was just like, Oh F me.. Can't play that way though.. Gotta play thru the game and then when you get to the end, you see what happens.

Skipping ahead a few minutes..

1:09am

Cody:  Why wouldn't you think that I have your back?
Christine: Cuz it's a game.
Cody: Yeah, but I'm a person.
Christine: I know.  Exactly! And you have to choose someone..
Cody: And you chose Frankie. (pause)  Totally joking.  Kind of. Maybe.

Christine: You wanna know the 3 people who have offered me final 2 deals?  Nicole, Amber and Frankie.  All of them offered me something.  And I was like this.. ahhhh... ok???
Cody:(mocking) I can't wait to go to the Final 2 with you..
Christine: (laughing) I can't wait to take you, Amber.. Yes, hehehe, I'm voting for you to stay..
Cody: I would never vote you out. (pause) Wow, you got final 2 offers.. I got a final 3..
Christine: Did you not get any final 2 offers?  you so did..
Cody: Oh, Zach..
Christine: Oh.. See?  It's all fleeting.



Derrick comes out to use the restroom.. When he goes back to bed, Christine mentions..

Christine: I was scared to talk to you and Derrick for the longest time, cuz I was sure you have a final 2 deal.
**back when your brain still worked, before it had become completely game muddled..
Cody: Me n you were so much closer before I even got close to Derrick.
Christine: But see..
Cody:  You were the reason..
Christine: What?
Cody:  Derrick and I got crazy the close the week that, apparently, we were getting targeted.
Christine: heheheh

Cody: So it's your fault.

Christine: I didn't realize how much alone time me and Frankie had until someone mentioned it to me.  I mean, I realized he pulled me aside a lot, but.. if I had known it looked so bad, I wouldn't have done it.
Cody:The only odd thing Frankie does with you is... you're the only person he'll leave in a room alone.  Like, he wont do that with anyone else.  So it's like, why does Frankie always walk away from Christine?  Oh.. Cuz Frankie doesn't really need to be in the room if Christine's there.  That's how like, I think about it.
Christine:  Interesting..
Cody:Cuz I mean, Frankie wont leave me alone with anybody.  Except for you.  But then he said to me the other day, "Well, you're crazy close with Christine," and I was like, STFU, Frankie.
Christine: I... That's why.. We were up there together and he ran up.
Cody: Yeah, but you guys have a final 2.
Christine: hhehe.. oh my God.. He offered me a final 2.  Absolutely.  If he wants to take me to final 2, he's more than welcome to.
Cody: He better.  If he can get me out.. then I'll vote for you. hehe
Christine: No, I don't want..

Cody:  I was thinking about it.. Would I beat him?
Christine: You would beat everybody.
Cody: I don't think so.
Christine: Really?
Cody: I don't think I would beat..  I definitely don't think I would beat Derrick.  I don't think I would beat Caleb.. 
Christine: See, I think..
Cody: Victoria, I think I'd beat..
Christine: Just out of spite. hehehe.  I think you could beat Derrick in a heartbeat.
**and you think you could too, which proves your thinker isn't what it was when you walked into the house..


Cody: I would love to fast forward and see who's in the final 2.
Christine:  Me too.
Cody:  I don't know if I could beat you.. You've probably been bashing me behind my back, and people are like, Wow, she played that kid so hard.
Christine: When it's the final 3, and you win the last HoH, and I'm sitting there, and you go, "Sorry Christine, Get to Steppin,"  I am going to murder you.
Cody: That would be f*cked up.
**(Cody's thought bubble) if you make it that far.
Christine: Yeah, I know.

And this, dear dishers, concludes the overnight report. ;-)











Permalink







19 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Good Morning..

I will covet that metabolism for you. :-)

I'm not exactly sure where Nicole stands. She has done a great job of reintegrating herself into the house.

Anyone she would put up wouldn't surprise me. I think, if she wins HOH, she'll be looking to backdoor either Frankie or Derrick, whichever one presents the best opportunity. I'm pretty confident that she'll nominate Christine and offer her the knife back, :-)

August 27, 2014 at 4:30 AM  
Blogger jovee said...

Christine is under the allusian tha she will be in the F3....after Donny and Nicole she is next in line to bite the biscuit.

August 27, 2014 at 5:06 AM  
Blogger silence and sunshine said...

Good morning!

I just wanted to say thank you for all you do.

Hope your day is great. <3

August 27, 2014 at 5:57 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Jerry! :-) I agree.. Nicole has done a great job re integrating herself this week, and I have no idea who she'd target either... and.. if we do finally get our long awaited endurance tomorrow night, my money's on her to win it.

Good Morning, Jovee! :-) She sure is.. and.. from where I'm sitting, I think she will get the boot before Nicole.

Good morning, Silence & Sunshine! :-) Awww! Thank YOU very much!!

August 27, 2014 at 6:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

★Good Mornin Caro★Our BB SuperStar★

Just wanted to say thanx again to all who work so hard running the blog and say that I truly do ♥LOVE♥ all my fellow Dishers, whether we agree or not... Starting to feel like I'm on the Block in here :0

Anyway, as always, Much Love N Peace,
Pam

August 27, 2014 at 6:50 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Donny should move to a place with more people and start a lawn care service. He would do well at that. His performance on BB as a player though has been disappointing.

Of the people left, I want to see nobody in the F2, but I could handle seeing Nicole Caleb or Cody there if I had too.

Victoria is not a threat. Yes Sheila won that one endurance. Yes Jerry won the carnival squirt gun challenge. Yes Jordan is better with a basketball than any of us would have believed... But Victoria is still not a threat

August 27, 2014 at 7:10 AM  
Blogger Mappy said...

OldWoman, TOR is The Overnight Report and Fishies... means BB has blocked the feeds and show a loop of the fish tank... or Jeffish when it's a loop of Jeff hosting.

It is August 27th! Not much longer now heehee I can't believe I feel this way. I had withdrawal in seasons past.

August 27, 2014 at 7:20 AM  
Blogger JLsLove said...

Good morning all,

I've said my good byes to sweet Donny and now on Team Nicole. I know I will be glad to see them have a different target besides Donny.

If Nicole follows suit and remembers what Hayden told her (when he was walking back out the door) she will put up Derrick and Cody. Now if she can do it...that is a different story. But, I don't know who her true target is...I love BB!

Team Nicole is redeeming my season of BB. I do love it as irritated I become!

August 27, 2014 at 8:08 AM  
Blogger Bee said...

Morning!
Only my second time commenting but I had to say thank you Carolyn. I have the live feeds but truthfully I rely on your updates more than the feeds. I've been a BB fan since season 7 and a live feeder for 3 years. I discovered BBdish last year early in the season and I wouldn't watch BB without you now!
Thanks!!!

August 27, 2014 at 8:38 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hihi every one and the goddess of the dish.
Thank you for all you do.

This last week I've been barely watching things. There's been a lot of Derrick hate in the chat room so I've kinda stayed away from that but I also was busy.
10 miles of running around walking in two days wore me out in 97+ temps/

Also to find out century link is trying to mess with us saying we are going over our amount of data we can use. So we have to take care that today hopeful. I am just hoping if we have endurance comp tomorrow i can watch it.

Love Donny but Nicole is playing the game. I have to give her props she was playing the game before she left. Donny not so much. He needed to get over the DD thing with Devin and jump back in to the house and make deals, alliances, and get in good with a few more. I am sorry we will more than likely lose him tho.

I hope if we have a vote he or zack win af not freckling little Frankie because the teeny boppers of his sisters fans.

I wanted to say your posts keep me cough up and I appreciate that more than I can ever say.

August 27, 2014 at 8:42 AM  
Blogger Sally said...

Hayden never did DR sessions? How is that possible?

August 27, 2014 at 8:56 AM  
Blogger Dianne said...

Derrick, aka the puppet master, is not in as good a spot as one would assume. His manipulations are so smooth that the only one aware of them is Donny.

When voting will the jury be looking at who is the smoothest talker or who won comps and made big moves? Or will it just be a popularity contest? This isn't the brightest group game wise, so it might just be be a popularity contest.

If votes are based on game, Derrick made nearly all of the decisions but if he uses that to plead his case, he might come off as arrogant. HG in the jury who won HOH and got someone out might be thinking, Derrick didn't do that it was me! Of course the feedsters know better, it has been Derrick leading his band of Merry men nearly all of the time all summer long.

On the other hand, working under the radar has kept Derrick off the block which is why it would have been crazy stupid for Derrick to save Donny, that was probably just a ploy (or to borrow a term from conspiracy theorists, a false flag). It would make no sense to keep the one person on to him and if he thinks Christine is catching on, she will be the next to go. That won't be difficult at all, she is getting on nearly everyone's last nerve. Unless of course she wins HOH. That could be interesting, but I can't see her making a really big move. Derrick, Frankie and Cody are the top three contenders, getting one of them would be huge.

August 27, 2014 at 8:57 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

I have 2 questions

#1. How did Derrick end up on Team America?

#2. Why is the BB cast always so white? This cast actually had a little more diversity than most. This cast was just lacking independent thinkers

August 27, 2014 at 9:04 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Good morning

Comparing this cast to last years is kind of like, apples to oranges.

The main issue last year was that they said things that were not directly offensive to a particular HG. By offending a fellow houseguest, they were indirectly offending entire groups of people outside the house based on gender, sexuality and race. This group has been much classier in that sense. There have been a couple instances when I thought Derrick and Cody were on the verge of saying something un-pc when they were angry. I do know what Caleb said about our president, which ended up being a low class insult about race rather than an opinion about the job he is doing as president. But, in the BB house he has had enough sense to keep those opinions to himself.

As for how they treat each other on a personal level, I don't think they are any worse than most seasons, but they really aren't any better either. In some ways, I think being more in your face like last year is better. At least that way you know when someone doesn't like you. When the season ends you can walk away knowing that you aren't going to miss them or you can overcome it, talk about why you didn't get along and actually build a friendship. But when you're in a house full of people that are so nice to you to your face, the constant hugging, cuddling and 'love you's', and then you go home and watch the show and find out how those people really felt about you, personally that would be far more hurtful to me.

August 27, 2014 at 9:05 AM  
Blogger megmc18 said...

Thanks for all u so. I come here every morning to read up on the houseguests. I don't know what I would do with out u and ur amazing posts!!

August 27, 2014 at 9:26 AM  
Blogger Stef said...

The only way this season could be saved for me is if Nicole wins HOH and takes out Derrick. I can't remember a more boring monopolizing season than BB16.

August 27, 2014 at 10:14 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good morning all. I don't comment very often but read everyone's comments every day, and I must say - it's refreshing, whether I agree or not, that all of the comments are respectful? Thank you, Carolyn, for your hard work all these years to make this blog a forum where we can comment without the fear of being beaten up for our opinions!

For those that commented yesterday re: being a Derrick fan, I too am a Derrick fan. I've been watching BB since season 1, and get the live feeds every year, as well. Although I don't think he's quite as good as Dan, he's pretty darn close. Besides Dan, in my opinion, he's the only player this year that has played the game, as a game, from the minute he walked through the door. He's done it in a "professional" way, without being nasty or mean - almost everything he's said and done was 100% done to get him closer to the 500k. Nothing he's said or done was done out of spite or for personal reasons. Now, I don't watch the live feed as often as some of you, so I might have missed some things, so my beliefs are based only on what I've seen. I also like how he is towards the other HG when they are feeling bad. I think he steps out of the game for a bit and is sincerely a caring person, especially towards Victoria. If I had a daughter in the house I'd be very thankful to him for his compassion & comfort, even when he had to hand out the "tough love". I like all the house guests this year with the exception of Christine. I feel she is one of those mean girls that acts that way to fit in with the popular kids. Reminds me of a cafeteria in junior high - hopefully she's not like that outside of the house. A lot of what she says is completely unnecessary to get her farther in the game. One more thing about Christine before I get off my soap box - I hated how she got Victoria talking & saying the same sort of mean comments. Yes, Victoria is her own person, but she was also very naive, so I don't think she would have said some of those things without Christine's influence.

Sorry for such a long comment, but like I said, I don't comment very often......

Thank all!

August 27, 2014 at 11:13 AM  
Blogger lscott said...

For endurance I would bet on Caleb
He is a beast lest we forget

August 27, 2014 at 12:39 PM  
Blogger HanHaysMom said...

Good afternoon Carolyn! Just wanted to let you know I send a nice little note to FB about your frozen account. Don't know if it will help but hope others have commented too!

August 27, 2014 at 2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below