;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Fan on a Megaphone: "Frankie is the Saboteur!"

While chatting about the PoV comps, Cody, Caleb and Christine hear a megaphone.  We later learn that Cody heard someone saying things about Frankie.  The others thought it was the police.. Apart from the word Frankie, it's too faint for me to make out, even with headphones at full blast.. 

On twitter, @EvelDick is confirming that the person on the megaphone was @BBTooms, and per @BBTooms, here's exactly what was said:

"Frankie is the Saboteur. The Saboteur is Frankie. He's lying to everyone and can't be trusted. Christine is hated by America. Derrick, stop being the fun police, you're not on duty."

Here's how it went down..

At 6:35pm,  the HGs are in the backyard.  Cody, Caleb and Christine are on the Hammock on 3 and 4.   Donny, Nicole and Derrick are on the couches on 1 and 2...

Sunday
6:35pm
Camera 3 and 4
Hammock
Cody, Caleb, Christine




Cody: Don't..  Shit dude.. Don't pay any attention to it, cuz then they're gonna f'in.. We're gonna get.. (locked down)
Caleb: Yeah, those PoVs are..




Checking on Cameras 1 and 2 to see if they heard anything..
Donny, Nicole and Derrick are on the couch on Cameras 1 and 2..

Donny: I didn't want a redneck potty mouth girl.  I wanted a fancy one.
Nicole: hehe
Derrick: Well, you got one. Now you gotta.. you gotta lock that up.
Donny: And I been missin' her.. (megaphone talker) I should miss my family more, cuz I known them for 42 years..

Donny continues talking over the megaphone talker, seeming not to hear it at all, but from the look on Derrick's face, it appears he's hearing it.



6:36pm
BB: Houseguests, this is a lockdown.
Christine: uughh!
Cody: These f*ckin' people are f*ckin' pissin me off.

Christine: Dang it!
BB: Please go inside and close the sliding glass doors.

They all get off the Hammock and start walking in.. meeting Nicole, Donny and Derrick in the middle..

Frankie: (just coming out, by the laundry) What happened?
Christine: The Po Po's about to get someone.
Caleb: Helicopter yellin' through the thing. 
Frankie: Oh really?
Christine: Helicopter yellin'.
Caleb: Yeah.
Christine: Man, that was cool though, hearing the police.
Nicole: I tried to ignore it.
Christine: We did too.  We were all like, uh the competitions.. 


And they all go inside.. Derrick being the last.


CUT TO:
6:37pm
Cam 3
HoH

Cody: (to himself)  F'in assholes.  Shit, and my clothes are outside. 
Caleb: (opens the door) Huh?
Cody: My clothes are outside.  The ones that I folded.

Caleb: Why were you lookin' at me all weird?
Cody: Did you not hear what they said?
Caleb: Who?
Cody: The thing..
Caleb: unh unh.

Caleb:  Just sounded like the PO-lice to me.. Whaddn't it the PO-lice?
Cody: I don't wanna talk about it.

Cody closes the bathroom door..  Caleb remains in the HoH Room..

Caleb: You know somethin' that I don't know?
Cody: I don't know..

Cody opens the bathroom door..

Caleb: Do you think it was someone with a megaphone yellin' somethin' out?
**Fishies.

6:40pm
HoH Bathroom.  Cody's in the Shower..

Caleb: That's why you gave me that look.  Holler at me when you get out.

Caleb heads downstairs.. He passes through the living room and nods for Derrick to come join him.  Derrick excuses himself from Christine's talking about allergies, saying he'll be right back.   She looks on suspiciously as he heads back towards the bedrooms.

6:41pm
Cam 3
Fire Room
Caleb and Derrick

Derrick: Frankie was the saboteur?
Caleb: That's what that was.. Cody and I heard the same thing
Derrick: Are you serious?
Caleb: Yeah.

Derrick: Frank was the saboteur.
Caleb: That's what they yelled.
Derrick: I thought it was a cop.
Caleb: No.

Fishies..

Hours later..  Caleb is still wondering about it, and trying to make it make sense, and Christine is trying to capitalize on it --  any doubt or suspicion on someone else, being a hot commodity.   Cody just wishes it would stop.  I don't know if Derrick truly heard the words or not, but since he was implicated, I don't expect him to own up, unless it's to the feedsters in private.

What do you think about fan interference in Big Brother? 










Permalink







21 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow! That's messed up that people can get that close to the wall. It's really a safety hazard for the houseguests, especially when TVGN starts broadcasting. There are a lot of crazy people out there who would do something just to get on Tv. They need to post security guards out there!

August 25, 2014 at 2:38 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have mixed feelings about fans interfering. It's been going on forever. Is this season any worse?

This could help Donny, I'm all for it. :-)

August 25, 2014 at 2:56 AM  
Blogger cindy Williamson said...

This year I am happy for anything that shakes things up in the house !
Generally I do not think it is a good thing though.
Time to move to another neighborhood Big Brother:)

August 25, 2014 at 3:15 AM  
Blogger seasons said...

I think it is ridiculous. Its not fair, especially this one which can impact the game. I mean I know not everyone likes him but imagine if they had something private about Zach's game or Donny's game and then I am sure the reaction would be different.

August 25, 2014 at 3:22 AM  
Blogger Deb in SF said...

I kinda like it. It's like the real America's voice. Production interferes, so why not the fans too? I can't wait to see how the HGs react to the news that Derrick's a cop, and that Team America was "the saboteur," and that Donny is who he says he is. I hope they all feel a little guilty for how they've treated him.

August 25, 2014 at 5:54 AM  
Blogger njonsey said...

I think BB should do a better job at keeping the fans away from the house. That could totally mess someones game up and that is not fair.

August 25, 2014 at 5:58 AM  
Blogger lasvegasgirl6 said...

couldn't be happier, anything to snap these HG's out of there Derrick trance is alright by me

August 25, 2014 at 6:41 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

These people shouting over the wall pretends to be "superfans" but no "superfan" would disrespect the game so much to the point of interfering. Hypocrites! -_-

August 25, 2014 at 6:45 AM  
Blogger cadd1122 said...

Good Morning Carolyn and fellow dishers. Here's my take on the megaphone maniac. HAHAHAHAHA

CBS owns the show and interferes directly all the time via DR questions, the order they call people to DR, how they edit and I'm sure other ways, we don't even know about - I mean this year there's been basically NO liquor but the amount of liquor given/consumed (and when) definitely can play a factor. So they exercise their ownership rights by messing with the game.

But, as fans, we hold the life and vitality of the show in our own choices - whether we watch, purchase feeds, tweet, blog, etc. - by showing support. If every American decided NOT to watch an episode via a boycott - CBS would feel it. So, some fan/hater risks going to jail to put in their two cents on a boring a$$ year, I don't care a hoot. That's his choice. My choice is commenting here, screaming/laughing at home, choosing to not subscribe next year (wish I could get my money back this year!). Hell CBS asks us weekly to interfere via a vote that is NOT transparent.

The houseguests interfere themselves by talking to feeders and we love it usually - this year, Frankie has a superstar sister with millions of twitter followers who can actually make a huge dent in any vote if he puts her/them up to it. They HG also push the door open to see out as an evictee leaves - again, probably not in the rules. They can sing at any time if they don't want something aired on the feeds (hell I would sing everytime I was changing clothes or getting into the shower and during my showers).

I think all parties have the ability to interfere with the game. If someone manages to get through the cracks with a megaphone (and they can barely hear him) and it isn't easy as pie to discern what he's saying, then how much interference is he actually causing? Only what the houseguests choose to believe. In this case he spoke truth but he could've spoken lies.

If someone is willing to risk it, that's their choice. It's life. Inside and outside the house.

August 25, 2014 at 7:10 AM  
Blogger Granny0214 said...

I love the idea that someone can put some ideas out there for the players to think about. This is the dullest most boring season of BB so far and I have been here for all of them. Some things have to change and if is it the outside megaphoners than so be it :) Get the house riled so we can enjoy BB again

August 25, 2014 at 8:14 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I LOVE IT! the more drama the better!

August 25, 2014 at 8:15 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Stuff like this destroys the game we love.

It's pathetic to think that 'us fans' should be able to disrupt the game because we don't like a particular HG.

The 'fans' who are OK with this are not fans at all. They are entitled brats who throw tantrums to 'get their way.'

August 25, 2014 at 8:19 AM  
Blogger earlybird said...

I'm glad that someone is doing this, since these people can't seem to put 2 + 2 together on their own.

Since there is a public road that passes directly next to the back yard, there is little BB can do to stop them from pulling over, doing their shout-in, and going on about their business.

As long as they're not doing it for an extended period, I don't even think they police would do anything about it.

I don't think even CBS couldn't get a judge to give a blanket cease & desist order against free speech on public property.

August 25, 2014 at 8:57 AM  
Blogger AmiLrn said...

Until cadd pointed it out, I didn't notice the lack of liquor. I remember last season the HG were practically rabid waiting for it to turn up. Really haven't heard these HG mention it much.

August 25, 2014 at 9:45 AM  
Blogger Pam said...

It's a Catch 22. Derrick and Frankie haters try to ruin the game for them, then Nicole and Donny haters will make up lies and ruin the game for them. Has no one thought about that? Then it is no longer a game. Ruins the show, ruins the fun for me.

August 25, 2014 at 9:54 AM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

More idiots messing with the game. Is it so difficult for CBS to have some security on the river side of the lot where the screaming comes from? People should not be there and can be arrested if trespassing into the river.

I don't care who they scream about... it is just shitty and it puts the hamsters on lock down even more.

Fans suck way more than game play these days. :-(

August 25, 2014 at 10:05 AM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

@Seasons Don't you know that people don't care unless it is ruining the game of their favorite?

The whining when one HGs does something is so bad, even if another does it too... it all seems to matter who they like or not. BB is not fair. And the producers suck for not dealing with this for good.

August 25, 2014 at 10:07 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I LOVE IT!!! Like another poster said, it makes the HG think about things, and lord knows THIS SEASON esp. need s shake up, How FUNNY would it have been had Cody grown a pair and put Tinkerbell up and took Donny or Nicole down lol, I'm sure Tinkerbell would have stayed but the paranoia would have been awesome playing out. I'm just glad THIS FAN Had the sense to use a megaphone lol. Remember the good old Airplane days? Yeah, good times until CBS stopped that too.

August 25, 2014 at 12:28 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

CBS needs better security. Not cool.

August 25, 2014 at 12:51 PM  
Blogger cyninbend said...

I am one of those original AOL feedsters who waited with baited breath for the next banner plane! To me, fan participation is the BEST part of the BB experience--one that the corporate minds at CBS have almost entirely eliminated.

I cannot believe that anyone can get excited over giving the houseguests a gut-wrenching combination of inedible garbage, and believe that that is audience participation. Give me a half-crazed fan with a megaphone any day! Please! That CBS was capable of turning an area of the San Fernando Valley into a "no-fly zone" should have all Americans up in arms. It's an obscenity...a perversion of democracy. When ordinary citizens facing identity thieves who steal their entire existence, savings, credit rating and pension cannot get any assistance from lawmakers, but CBS gets a no fly zone, we may as well be kissing King George III's ring.

So let the fans fly their freak flags. Scream into their megaphones. Wear pink hats to tapings of the show (notice the absence of pink hats Thursday night? I don't for a minute think no one wore a pink hat to the taping. Do you?)

I wish they could drop confetti over the house...HGs know we are out there--let them get busy trying to decipher a dozen messages--it's not like they don't have time to spare. It would be so much better that playing with those stacking sticks! Or clank clinking pool balls. Make them think for a change.

Fans need to be able to participate. BB has all but eliminated that ability. It's very Big Brother/1984 of them, but we need to fight back. If I still lived in Southern California, I'd be out yelling something too!

August 25, 2014 at 7:25 PM  
Blogger cyninbend said...

cadd1122,

I just had to compliment you on a great post! I loved it! (I posted first and then read the other comments--sometimes I am just exploding with a thought and no one here in Bend Oregon gives a rat's butt about BB--they act like I am a poor delusional bag lady if I mention the show.) Som many of these comments made me very happy, esp. cadd1122's! :)

August 25, 2014 at 7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below