;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, August 22, 2014

Friday Morning - Donny Pitches Cody Before Nominations

Good morning, BB Lovers!  It's wakey wakey time on the live feeds, the backyard is open (so maybe no comp today?),  and Donny has just broken the cardinal rule.. He's gone upstairs and woken Cody from a dead sleep to plead his case.  Let's join him..

10:33am
Camera 3
Donny and Cody
HoH Room

Donny: Hey Pie-Sano.
Cody: (zzzzz)
Donny: Cody..
Cody: (zzzzzzz..)
Donny:Cody, can I wake  you up?
Cody: (zzzz)
Donny: Are you awake?
Cody: (zzzz)
Donny: Cody..

Cody: mgbjrfb..
Donny: Cody.. I don't even have to talk to you right now, but nominations is today, and I would love to talk with you at some point.
Cody: yeah.. yeah..
Donny:So uh.. You don't even have to get up.. We could hide somewhere.
Cody: We can talk.
Donny: Now or later.
Cody: Now works.
Donny: Alright.. Uh.. Should I expect to go on the block today?

Cody: Uhhh.. I think everybody has a chance right now.
**barely coherent thought bubble: more of a chance if they're the declared target AND they wake me from a dead sleep.
Donny: You remember when I was HoH, you and me was settin' in the Bee Room, and you was sayon' that me, you and Hayden thinks it's time for someone else to feel the pressure.
Cody:  mm hmm
Donny:  You have the opportunity.  When I'm gone, I can't watch your back.  If you put 2 powerful people from their side up, one of them will go home this week. Christine will still go after Nicole.  Derrick will still come after me.  Whoever.


Cody: mm
Donny: You will be in the middle as it's goin' down.  Just think about it.
Cody:  mm hm
Donny: Cuz the other mornin' I talked to Christine, and Zach had said she was the next one to go..  I wanted to let her know to see who she feels..
Cody: mm hmm

Donny: Her, Derrick and Frankie is the final 3... They're gonna get rid of the 3 of ya'll real quick. 
Cody:  mm hmm
Donny: We talked about it early on.. If you're in the final 2, I'm gonna vote for ya, but it's gonna be hard to get there, because it's not in their intentions to take you.
Cody:  right..
Donny:It's in their intentions to take each other.

Cody: yeah.. I've been thinking about it a lot. I talked to Nicole.
Donny: And I'm doomed.  I'm doomed.  I'm sittin in the jury waitin' for you to come.. in a week or 2.  Same with her.  We're targets.  You still wont even be the target if you pull the trigger.  The voters are still gonna come after us.  They're not gonna let us slide cuz you've been on their team too long.  DO you see what I'm sayin'?


Donny:
Cody: Yeah, I definitely do.
Donny:  I expect to be on the block.. but if I do.. I may not win Veto.. I'm goin' out the door.   Nicole will be next.  And then, if you don't win, they're gonna keep Victoria..  Do you believe me?
Cody:   Yeah. I definitely do.
Donny: I mean, she's never won nothin'.  They're gonna keep her.  And they're gonna tell ya, Oh, we're gonna get rid of Victoria.. just like they told me last week.
Cody: mm
Donny: When they throwed that.. Can you imagine how that broke my heart?  Can you imagine my parents watchin' that on television?
Cody:   mm.. yeah..
Donny: Like I said last time, I wont hold it against ya.. I know that they have played ya, and they won.. so I'm not gonna hold it against ya if I'm settin on that block today, but I would love not to be.
Cody: Mmm. I've been thinking about it a lot..
Donny: Like I said last time, if your family could talk to you right now, what would they tell ya?
Cody:  mm hmm Yeah.. My head's all over the place with it.


Donny:  I mean there's 6 people, before Nicole came back, that was against me.  I've never done nothin' to harm a soul in this house.  I'm as innocent as anybody..  Never lie, cheated, cut anybody's throat.  The only time I won Head of Household, I pulled for Victoria, and beastmode dethroned me.  I've never done nothin' to nobody.. for to have 6 people after me??  That's pathetic.
Cody: mm hmm
Donny:  ANd I can help you, if I'm here.
Cody:  Yeah
Donny: And you think it's too early.  It's not.  We've only got 2 or 3 weeks.  They'll laugh at you.  They've thought this thing out. They're usin' you, Caleb and Victoria.  I feel better to have at least told you.  I talked to you when Hayden was here.  Can you imagine what he'd tell ya?
Cody: mm hmm
Donny: When you come to jury, we can all laugh about it, but it's too late.
Cody:  mm hmm
Donny: We gonna have to give 500,000 dollarws to somebody else.

Cody: mm hmm
Donny: Then we'll go home and see our family and friends and let them tell us what they thought about it.  I've never schemed.  I did talk to Christine the other day, and told her the breakdown of it. 
Cody:  mm hmm
Donny:  But, I learned a lot from it.    It's them 3.  I didn't think it was them 3.  But it is them 3.. and they're usin' ya'll to get there.  We lucked up last night.. Frankie didn't play. 

Cody:  I don't think he would have beat you or I though.
Donny:Who knows.  He's gonna be in the next one.  Please think about it.  Me and Nicole haven't done nothin' to hurt no one, and people  has thrown things and deliberately done bad things, and laughed and cackled and mocked.. and I've never done nothin' to nobody.
**perhaps the problem is, among the 6, you've never done anything FOR them either. 
Cody:  mm hmm
Donny:And I would appreciate it.. but if they've gotten in your head and you feel like you have to, I wont hold it against you.  We'll talk about it when we're sittin' in jury. 
Cody:  mm
Donny:Like Hayden was sayin, Someone's got to pull that trigger.  If I was settin 'there, I would do it.
**and that's why..


Donny:  I would even tell ya how I would do it.  There's a certain person who needs to be settin' there, because if they're not, and they win Veto, they'll save another one, but.. you'll have to come up with that on your own.
Cody:  mm hmm
Donny:  Please think about it. The easy way would be to listen to them.   Everybody's sayin' now's the time to play Big Brother.  Well, now's the time to play it.
Cody:  Yeah.. I'm definitely gonna think about it.

Donny: I've been on the block 5 times.  This'll be my 6th.  Derrick's never knows what it feels like. 
Cody:  mm hmm
Donny: I appreciate ya listenin' to me. 
Cody:  Of course, Donny.
Donny: It says nominations day down there on the board..
Cody:   Does it?
Donny:..so I felt like I had to come get ya.
Cody: Absolutely.  I'm glad you did.  I don't expect  you not to.. Nicole grabbed me last night.
Donny: Do think about it.  There's me and Nicole.  They're still gonna come after us.  And it wont be Victoria.   It'll be me, you and Nicole vs Victoria and 2 of them.
Cody:  mm hmm
Donny:  That's pretty good.  That's level field.
Cody: yeah. 
Donny: (wistfully)  It would be 3 and 3.

Cody:  yeah.  I've definitely been thinking a lot about it.
Donny:  Please do.  Like, what's your brother sayin?  I know the last time I was up here, that didn't end good, but..
Cody: yeah
Donny: ..it ended up endin' good... but this is the time to think about it, because you may not get the opportunity tomorrow, and I definitely wont get the opportunity tomorrow.
Cody:mm


Donny: (1 more time, with emphasis) They will come after us, not you.  And then, if we have the numbers, we can save ya. Cuz with this power thing right here, whoever you put up, the other ones is gonna kiss your butt.
**with acid maybe.. but..
Cody: mmm.. yeah..
Donny: (winks)  Get some sleep.
Cody: Thanks, Don.
Donny: Thank you.
Cody: Of course.

The conversation ends at 10:43am.. Donny heads down to the kitchen, then out to the backyard.  The camera follows him..  I'll add more relevant conversations to this post, if/as they present themselves throughout the BB morning..   And... that's a No! lol! Cody went back to sleep followingthe Donny Conversation. 

See  you in an Afternoon post just as soon as I have a good stand 'n stretch!☺






Permalink







15 Comments:

Blogger Jumbo said...

Well at least Donny tried. Too bad he is unaware that Christine told Cody EVERYTHING. Good luck in the POV Donny and Nicole... One of you are going home

August 22, 2014 at 11:03 AM  
Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

I just read the comment by Outnumbered in the Overnight Report and I just want to take his/her face and put smooches all over it!!!!

Maybe because he/she is reiterating (more eloquently) everything I have been trying to say lol Or at least what I have been thinking about this season.
What's starting to bore me is all of the whiney posts about how boring this season is. Not throwing stones, but omg enough!!!

August 22, 2014 at 11:12 AM  
Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

OK, after reading this post I can maybe understand why people get so passionate about dislike for a players game, even if I see them as playing a good game. For instance me being in awe of Derrick's game, while many dishers hate it. And vice versa with Donny's game for me. While many think Derrick manipulates people, I believe Donny does the same thing, only with the "aww shucks, I'm just a lonely old southern man, bless your heart" BS. He knows Cody has a heart, and he's pulling at those heartstrings, talking about his parents and how they could be upset, etc. I get it now, Donny does have game...though I am not falling for it.

August 22, 2014 at 11:20 AM  
Blogger Reneep. said...

Good Morning gorgeous! Go Donny! I don't think it will do him any good, but at least he is still playing, I don't understand why they are all for giving Derrick the money.

August 22, 2014 at 11:23 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

My feeds just stopped working...CBS wants me to register again. Anyone else having this issue?

Oh good morning everyone,

Cody will never be anything but a sheep, sorry Donny!!

August 22, 2014 at 11:36 AM  
Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

I don't know if Donny is going to make much progress belittling Cody as being a puppet. Interesting tactic, though.
I see what he's getting at, and from the in-side the house view makes sense. But Donny doesn't know that Cody is Derrick's right hand man, not Frankie. I look forward to finding out Derrick's take on things once Cody spills all to him :)

August 22, 2014 at 11:46 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Gooooood Morning!

My take on the Donny/Cody conversation - it's only purpose will be to give the tv only viewers misguided hope that Donny might not go up.

August 22, 2014 at 12:00 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Reenep

They arent giving Derrick the money. They just dont understand what they should do to win it

August 22, 2014 at 12:10 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst! :0)

New Top Post!


August 22, 2014 at 12:26 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Tella - amen

August 22, 2014 at 12:27 PM  
Blogger silence and sunshine said...

**perhaps the problem is, among the 6, you've never done anything FOR them either.


Sizzle...



BURN!!!


;)

August 22, 2014 at 12:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I understand game play and everything as I have watched since season 1 but I don't get why they are isolating Donny. I feel for him- put game aside everyone needs a friend and he feels so alone in the house and it seems to me like the "cool kids in school" drives me crazy. They are upset with him for doing exactly what they are doing to him-like zach. They were all upset because he wasn't showing loyalty to the alliance- and yet they have all strayed or gone behind the other backs about something-but the pack mentality has to go- be your own person and stop being led around. I just can't stand to watch one person being hurt or pushed aside.

August 22, 2014 at 2:17 PM  
Blogger cyninbend said...

As a Westerner and a city person, I just don't understand Donny. Oh, I get him as a person, and his emotional makeup, but I don't understand what he is trying to say much of the time. All the double negatives and "ain'ts" I have to click a button in my head: normal English no longer applies here. Try to go with the thought instead of the words.

At the end it's a fuzzy mess of homilies...stutters...irrelevant references...relatives...lotsa confusion about who is in charge of the game...who is in the alliance...

I'm wondering if some HGs have that problem so that later what is remembered is missing half or what he said.

Whereas Derrick speaks quickly--grade school English--throws in terrible grammar for emotional emphasis--and gets 3 times as much conveyed as Donny did! And everyone remembers all of it. Maybe with a bit of fear from a few well-placed threats toward any turn-coats who might try to make a move......

I am not a Derrick fan since he got so pushy and thinks he has already won the money, throwing his daughter in everyones' faces more than Devin while sheeple just buy it (even my favorite, Zach), attacking any competitors in a very unsportsmanlike manner. He became a power crazy, money hungry creep. Much like the petty criminals he has had to mix with, arrest and interrogate during his career. But his gameplay (as well as his game strategy) is so much better than Donny. Language and communication are a big part of the why.

August 22, 2014 at 4:27 PM  
Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

It's perspective. I see him as out casting himself. He also wants the live feeders to feel bad for him and vote him America's Favorite Player

August 22, 2014 at 7:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

@Steph, I am here with ya girl! I've tried to post a comment or reply back to you and every single time, I lose what I typed! I think I wasn't signed in, but I just finished a comment earlier this evening on TOR writing almost your same words about the atmosphere, how it's changed a bit, but BBDISH will always be my home for BB discussions no matter what! ♥

Agree with you completely and I am from the South, and usually that East Coast accent is like nails on a chalk board to me, but not with Derrick. It's opposite in this situation for me, Donny sounds like a back woods, what we call, red neck, here on the Mississippi Gulf Coast! LoL..

I commented back to you earlier agreeing completely about how suddenly the game is boring, when in the beginning sone of the ones complaining about the boredom were gushing about it being the best season ever, so far!
Sooooooo I'm a bit confused on that one myself ;) I've lived this season since the very 1st show and continue to feel it is one of the best ever! I even told Carolyn it's probably the reason I've come out and commented more than I ever have, and I've seen more people say the very same thing.

I remember you, back when you were on BBDish as Steph! We always agreed back then too and it's so great to see you again sistergirl!

Much LOVE to you♥♥
Pam

August 22, 2014 at 7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below