;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, August 21, 2014

The Overnight Report

Good morning, BB Lovers!  Happy Live Show Thursday to you! I hope to see you here tonight for the Live Show Viewing Party.  As always, we'll have east coast live streams available.

Tonight, the four evicted jury members, Jocasta, Hayden, Nicole and (most likely) Zach will get their chance to return to the house, and I believe the HoH Comp tonight will be our LONG awaited Endurance!

If you haven't gotten the feeds yet this season, this is the perfect opportunity to hop on to the 2 day free trial and see what BB legends are made of!☺ 

As we rejoin our HGs, Caleb is playing Ninja on Camera 1, and scaring the bejeebers out of Victoria.  A fine flashback funny to start your day.☺ Just turn down your volume a bit, as Victoria definitely has a future as the screamer in slasher movies.

..and Christine and Frankie are up in the HoH Room on Camera 3..


Before we fully dive in, today is Thankful Thursday, and I'd like to take this opportunity to Thank You for being a part of BBDish!  We wouldn't be able to be here year after year without your support via the tip jar, your Amazon shopping, and live feed signups.

Ordinarily the Tip Jar Thank you list lives on the left sidebar, but today, I'd like to bring it front and center and give these people the attention they deserve.

♥Thank You All So Much!♥
Pally, Lee, PammmB, SamS, JenniferS, DianeS, HeatherM, MaryAnne, FranciscaA, ShawnJ, RobertMcG, MommaT, JenniferA, JenniferB, Piper, DeborahG, DJBillLage, PamelaC, LeeW, NikkiP, SherryD, JoAnnS, ElizabethR, JasonL, JunNDavy, RebeccaC, BeckyH, IlissaL, LynnettaC, DeeS, CrystalP, PeterS, KaseyS, JerryW, KathyDiT, YalandaC, BarbaraG, DeborahE, DebbieG, GerriC, MargaretM, LouannR, LisaS, ScottS, JaneI, PamelaB, KarenLY, RonaP, LouannR, RuthD, CarrieG, SandraM, PamB, MarthaG, KimberlyJ, SamanthaG, ShiShi, MichelleS, EvelynS, RebeccaC, MeredithV, AllisonL, RebeccaM, ChristinaC, Gramps, CarolynMcC, LesleyS, LeeW, PamKH, DianeM, DebeeW, KimS, DiDi, DanaB, RozanneJ, ValeriK, TracyW, DianeS, KellyE, LynnB, NikkiP, JerryW, BarbaraK, DeanM, RhetaS, AmandaS, CarolynW, RobertS, KenK, GlennM, PatriciaR, DonnaP, KCKCreations, TammyW, VictoriaM, SallyP, ValerieA, JoeV, CarlaG, MichelleS, CorinaC, TimC, LyndsayH, ToniS, JannaC, PattiG, DeanaB, SamraA, ValeriK, GreenwoodDogPound, CiCi, PamKH, PaulH, MeredithS, KristinD, PegR, ChristineS, CherylH, EricaF, LeeAnnC, StaceyC, CurlerChick, ilissaL, HenryB, CynthiaW, BettyRH, JulieN, JerryW, JasonG, JujuBD, JanH, LeeW, LyndaH, ShariM, DavidP, RosemarieT, AmyV, BethD, StefanieMc, AnneW, MeganT, StephanieN, JaneenL, RobertW, MichelsCloset, LeeW, ThatsCountry, BianchiT, RObertS, DebbieD, JenniferP, PamKH, JamesE, CheriC, StantonH, TeresaP, DebraB, ShiShi, DianeP, AmyR, EmilyC, DanielleM, DonnaP, JulianW 

12:13a
Cam 3
Derrick's thinking and annoyed..

Camera 1
Zach takes a break from packing, absolutely fascinated by Cody's plucking some hairs on his face..
Zach has a bunch of fake flowers that he's planning to hand out to people in the audience as he walks out..

Caleb and Cody think it's a great idea, but they wonder if it's logistically possible, and Caleb recommends he keep one for Julie. Cody says he should spray them with cologne..

12:15am
Camera 3
Derrick, Victoria and Christine

Derrick: 28 days.
**nope, 34.
Christine: Oh my God..
Derrick: Did you ever think you'd be sayin' that?
Christine: No, I didn't.  It's crazy.
Derrick: It's a long time.. 63 days.
Christine: It's gotten harder this past week..
Derrick: Zingbot didn't help you.  Just like, makin' you question things at home.  I'm not even questioning things.. Just I gotta see somethin'.. Gotta see something besides you guys.
Victoria: Right?
Derrick: A f'in car in motion.. somethin..
Christine: Yeah, that was cool, bein' on the freeway when we went on our trip.. just staring out the window looking at the cars..

Derrick: I got so much to do when I get home.. get ready for Halloween..
Christine: Do you get a lot of kids?
Derrick: Not a lot.  Maybe like 100.
Christne: Do you give a lot?
Derrick: Yeah, if you come to the house, I'm packin' your bag, cuz if there's anything left, I'll eat it.

12:18am
Zach comes out to model the shirt Caleb has given him to wear tomorrow night.  He was going to wear his Gator shirt, but this piece of comp wardrobe will do just fine...


CUT TO:
12:28am
Camera 3
Derrick and Frankie
Topic: Donny

Earlier today, Donny game-talked Christine, blowing up Derrick's game to her, among other things, and Christine told all of the guys (minus Zach) what he said..


Derrick: To be honest, even if he wasn't talkin' shit this week,  he'd probably be goin' home, just by attrition.  But now, for our game?  He's gotta go.
Frankie:  Yeah..
Derrick: Like, I'm not here to have Donny win half a million dollars.
Frankie: No.  No more keeping big targets in the house so people don't look at us.
Derrick: Right.  Let's be honest, there were a couple of occasions where we literally tried to keep him off the block for the Team America thing.
Frankie: Exactly. We have!
Derrick: That ship has sailed.
Frankie: We have though. Successfully.  Many weeks in a row.
Derrick: Next week, we'll have a mission with him, and hopefully we'll get it done, and that's 25k.
Frankie: We'll get it done.  It's just a question of whether or not he wins HoH.  That's it.  That's all.  That's the only thing that matters.
Derrick: I hear that.
Frankie: Scary.
Derrick: Scary ain't the word, man.
Frankie: People were eventually gonna figure out that we were big targets. You know what I'm saying?  I feel like eventually the eye was gonna come towards us anyway.  There's only 7 people left.
Derrick: I just don't know why he's targeting us.  I don't get the rationale..
Frankie: He and Zach, though, are both saying it..
Derrick: Yeah, but I don't get the rationale.. What is the rationale?  Is he just throwing names out there?
Frankie: Shift the focus?
Derrick: Right..


Derrick: I was trying to do the math, like, why would you go after 2 guys who allegedly have your back?  Maybe just this week, with the Battle of the Block, no matter what we say, he's like "those 2 tried to f*ck me."


Frankie: Right..
Derrick: "And they used Christine to do it.. They're all dead to me."
Frankie: I just had a talk with Christine, and she seems like she's good with me, as opposed to Cody. She said, "Cody gets jealous." 
Derrick: I know what the truth is. That's for you to decide.
Frankie: No, I know, but she said that, and this is the 2nd time in this game that someone's told me that Cody's jealous of someone else's relationship.
Derrick:  Right.  He's been hangin' out with Victoria a lot.
Frankie: I know.
Derrick: I don't..
Frankie:  But it wasn't me.. it was jealous of you too.
Derrick: Really?
Frankie: You and Christine.
Derrick: Really?!
Frankie: Jealous.  Those were the words used to me.  
Derrick:  I mean, I have a different relationship with her.  Like, he's Heyyyy (draped over her), and I'm like (pat pat) you good?
Frankie: Exactly.
Derrick:  It's good to know, though.  Better to know than not to know.
Frankie: Yeah.

Derrick: But you know the only time we'll really know is if you're on the block next to him.
Frankie: Yeah. And that's the thing for the rest of this game.


Derrick: He's gettin' closer with Victoria.. For my own personal life outside here, I'm not gonna go rub her back to win her back over.

They move into the bedroom..


Derrick: For me, I could go downstairs and start shmoozin' Victoria, but that's not good for my home life.
Frankie: Right.

Derrick: Bad perception.  $500,000 is gonna change a life tremendously, but it's not gonna..
Frankie: I'm almost positive you, me and Caleb are solid.
Derrick: Oh yeah, we're good. But the problem is, we can't save each other if we're both on the block.  It's one of those things where you don't really know where someone's head is til it comes to voting time.



CUT TO:
1:12am
Camera1
Bathroom
Caleb, Derrick


Caleb: Yeah, dude, we got it tomorrow.
Derrick: Have to.  No choice.  Not comin' down til he's down.
**It's gonna be a good one!!!☺ hehehe!  If you don't have your feeds set up yet, here's the 2 day free trial. Go for it!
Caleb: I think it's gonna be probably a real filthy honey..
Derrick: Yeah.  Which i don't love..
**I don't think so..
Caleb: I'll blow right through that.
Derrick: But there's usually a part of it where there's some chance. Where you gotta find something.  You smoked him in the duck thing too, but you lost, because it's chance. Yeah.  You lost to Zach.  Are you not more physically capable than Zach?  Of course you are.  But it's chance.  Those are the ones I'm scared of..

Caleb: I think it's the wall.
**I do too.

CUT TO:
1:15am
Camera 3
Christine and Cody

Christine: Cody, I tried to make you a heart out of aluminum foil.  It didn't work very well. Will you accept this?
Cody: That's a very kind gesture.

Christine pulls him in for a hug.

Christine: Don't be mad at me anymore!
Cody: It's a really nice gesture. Thank you.
Christine: Will you forgive me?  I feel so bad.
Cody: Yeah.
Christine: You promise?
Cody: yeah, I forgive you.
Christine: You don't though.

Cody: I don't know where to put it.  It's so gentle.
Christine: You can throw it away.
Cody: I'll never throw it away.. I'll keep it.
**coming soon to ebay..

Cody: I know where I'll put it.. right here.. it'll be right here over my heart when it's racing.. and (whispers) we'll be together as one.


And he dips her..


Christine: I'm so sorry.  Forgiveness is a virtue, ya know?
Cody: Yeah.


CUT TO:
1:19am
Cam 1
Memory Wall
Cody, Christine, Caleb, Frankie, Derrick

Cody: Miss the least?
Christine: Mine goes Devin, Jocasta. 
Cody: Yeah, probably Devin.  Creeped me out.  I miss Pao Pao the least.
Derrick: Yeah, who is that?
Cody: Easily.  She just like would hump stuff and burp and fart.
Christine: Mostly just hump things thinking of Cody, and then come smell Cody...
**too easy.

Miss the most?

Cody: Probably Hayden.  No, definitely Britney. When she left, I was like, Damn!

Caleb stares silently at the memory wall as chatter about Brittany continues around him, then..

Caleb: I think it's a no brainer who I miss the most.
Christine: Umm. Devin!
Cody: Nicole, Jocasta, Pao Pao
Zach: I miss Nicole the most.
Caleb: I would have to say... Zach... already.

Caleb walks off Camera to Zach.

Frankie: Awwww!
Christine: I seriously hated Jocasta.
Frankie: I'll definitely miss Zach. 
Zach: (off Camera, hugging Caleb)  I love you, bro.  You're my dude.
Christine: Every time she came into a room, I wanted to leave.  I hated her so much.
Derrick: Oh my God!
Caleb: (returns) I really didn't like her much either.
Derrick: Really?
Caleb: She really did not play the game.
Christine: And those annoying stories.

Talk turns to how she got dehydrated, and spoke in tongues.. and got the Veto and cried.

Caleb: And my belief is, you can't speak in tongues unless you have an interpreter around.
Frankie: Of course.
Christine: That's what I was saying!  And it has to be a real language..  It's not jibberish.
Cody: Right.. So when that was goin' down, I was like, why.. why.. why did she do that??


CUT TO:
2am
All the HGs but Donny (sleeping) and Zach are hanging out in the living room.  Cody and Christine have reversed roles this evening..


Chatter is about the goodbye receptions last season.. specifically Amanda and Aaryn.

2:14am
Cam 1
Caleb is making everyone laugh with tales of Diamond Dave's Ninja School..


CUT TO:
2:30am
Living Room
Cam 1

Zach: I don't know what to do with him.  I want to cuddle him, but you give the kid and inch, he takes a mile.
Caleb: You give the kid an inch, he takes 7 more.
Frankie: Ooh.

Zach: What are you gonna do when you get outa here?
Frankie: Lose 30 pounds and have sex with someone.
Caleb: What's she gonna look like?
Frankie: Who?
Caleb: The girl you have sex with.
Frankie: She's gonna look like you.
Caleb: She's gonna be sexy.. Just make sure she has hair.
Frankie: No, I want her to look just like you.
Caleb: k.

Zach: We been in this house way too long.  Way too long. 63 days.  I think I'm gonna walk around the house a little bit.. my last night here, ya know?  Pull an Ian.. Inspect every inch of this place.

CUT TO:
2:45am
Camera 1
The living room crew has moved on to sex toy talk..  If you'd like to catch it on flashback..


CUT TO:
2:59am
Cam 3 and 4
While general chatter continues in the living room, Frankie and Caleb have made their way up to HoH.. Frankie's doing his bedtime exercises, and Caleb's heading for the shower.  Frankie kills the light and gets into bed while we hear the shower running...


CUT TO:
3:57am
Cam 1 and 2
Derrick, Cody, Christine and Victoria

Derrick: Cody, who do you think was the hottest girl in our house?
Cody: Christine.
Derrick: I agree.  Her and Victoria were tied.
Cody: I think her and Victoria were the 2 best looking girls in the house.
Derrick: Nailed that answer!


4:03am
Cam 1 and 2
Talk in the living room turns to bathing suits and tushy exposure.. to friends who are nudists..  to sexual propriety..

By 4:07am, Derrick has had enough, and hugs Victoria goodnight..
4:09am
Zach, Christine, Cody, Victoria
Cam 1

Topic: Christine's wedding night.. 
**Annnnnd, I'm out!

And this concludes the Overnight Report..  Thank YOU for being a part of the Dish!♥






Permalink







43 Comments:

Blogger gracebay said...

Good Morning Carolyn!

Can you believe there are 34 days left? 34 days! At the rate this is going, that seems like FOREVER! I feel fatigued and disheartened at how predictable things are in the house now. I took a break most of yesterday from feeds as the vitriol was really getting on my nerves.

Grendon, if you see this, I just wanted to say I thought your comments on yesterday's Overnight Report were spot on and I could not agree with you more. Your assessments of the Donny/Hayden/Nicole were particularly spot on. I'm really hoping Hayden is the one who returns tomorrow night--I think he might be the only one who wouldn't automatically assimilate back into the Derrick mafia.

Have a great day everyone!

August 21, 2014 at 3:51 AM  
Blogger Alyson said...

Wow. Christine is a really hateful girl. I'm a therapist, so I automatically jump to wondering what place that hatred comes from. It's sad.

I know everyone loves Zach and Nicole (my favorite) and I am no exception, but I desperately need a change up here and am praying it's Hayden that comes back in and makes it happen. I don't think anyone else will do it.

August 21, 2014 at 5:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good Morning!

I too think there will be an endurance tonight. Because I think Donny will have problems with an endurance I'm sorry it is tonight. You never know though, they do get clever with these comps.

Donny has used his last out, it's either HOH or POV for him this week. I think he has done a good job of making the rest of them think about the end game, it's down to who strikes first.

It's good to see Derrick sweat a bit, I think he realizes that people are, for the first time in the game, beginning to look at him as the threat. Unless he gets HOH, I would not be surprised to see him up this week.

Tonight will tell.

August 21, 2014 at 5:11 AM  
Blogger Kegas76 said...

"Derrick: Yeah, but I don't get the rationale.. What is the rationale?"

Derrick, the rationale was an alliance you were with Nicole, Hayden, and Cody.

August 21, 2014 at 5:19 AM  
Blogger Tam said...

Good morning. Happy Endurance Day!!!!

Can't wait to see who comes back from jury. My money's on Hayden or Zach.

As I was watching the feeds a bit last night, it seemed to me that there were some cracks developing in the strong alliance bond. Wonder if a few of the seeds Donny has planted are beginning to sprout, or if this is just a natural part of the BB paranoia when you are down to so few HGs.

I also want to send good thoughts to Lessa and her hubby today.

Hope you get lots of rest today, Carolyn

Enjoy the day!

August 21, 2014 at 5:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Mornin' Caro! Happy Thankful Thursday, we are so THANKFUL FOR BBDISH! Gracious for giving props to the BBDISH Tippers today, that was awful nice! PayPal used my business name, but that's okay, I sent you a little note, letting you know it was from both the hubby and meI. He absolutely fell for BBDish when I started sharing your site with him, like I've said over n over, I don't know what we'd do without ya! Sending so much ♥L.O.V.E.♥

Well, I said it last night, during the show, Derrick's time is coming, and I'm amazed he made it this far with the dangerous game he's playing.
Looking forward to watching him "undercover" his way out of this one, just wasn't expecting it to be under Frankie's covers!!

Happy Thankful Thursday my BBDishers!

August 21, 2014 at 5:42 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Good morning Carolyn!! Good morning BBDishers!!

Happy Live Show Eviction Returning HG Day!!

Remember... Zach for the "buyback"!! Zach for the "buyback"!! That's my primary concentration. I'm not sure why Donny would game talk with Christine, but I hope he steers clear of her. I would absolutely LOVE for her to be the next one OUT!! Then Victoria. And let the guys fight it out in the end as originally planned. However it goes though, please, please, please let Christine be the next jury member!! In my perfect world, F3 are Derrick, Zach and Donny. I would love to see Derrick win and either of the others would be okay with me for runner-up.

Well, everyone, have a great day!! I'll see you all tonight at the viewing party, with pitchers of peach daiquiris in tow!!

August 21, 2014 at 5:54 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Just went back to the Donny/Christine talk post...

I can understand Donny's attempt, but as Carolyn stated, "the group" is just too tight to infiltrate. Continuing my read...

August 21, 2014 at 6:00 AM  
Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

Good morning Caro!

If I haven't said it before, you're commentary is the best!!!! It's always perfectly timed, and perfectly hysterical!!!

You are the best!!!

August 21, 2014 at 6:28 AM  
Blogger Zinger said...

All I am gonna say about Christine is "Wow". Hate is such a strong word to use and to use it towards Jocasta? I'm dumbfounded.

August 21, 2014 at 6:31 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

@gracebay

Thank you.

@Zinger

I thought the same thing. And Christine has said that about several HGs. Not just hate, SERIOUS hate. I only seriously hate people that hurt people I love, not even people that hurt me.

Sorry, good morning Carolyn.

I am assuming that you will be taking a break today so I don't know if I should try to chat now or just wait until later.

August 21, 2014 at 6:44 AM  
Blogger silence and sunshine said...

Christine. CHRISTINE! My eyes hurt from rolling them so far back into my skull.

HAPPY LIVE SHOW DAY!!! Sorry, didn't mean to yell but I'm excited!

MUAH<3

August 21, 2014 at 6:46 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Derrick doesnt know why Donny is targeting them???
Wasnt Donny the target this week? Didnt christine throw BOB to send Donny home?

August 21, 2014 at 6:55 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

But Donny must not have too good of a read on the house if he thought Christine was going to vote out Cody...thats the last guy she wants leaving

August 21, 2014 at 6:56 AM  
Blogger Starr Ghost said...

Regarding Christine and using the word hate and I will say Jocasta was not a fan of mine but do I hate her umm not really she might of been truly annoying but what truly truly shocks me is herself giving a heart to Cody when she was just in tears from Zingbots spot on comments and how the outside is perceiving Christine ~ if I was her I would change my tune and chill out knowing my husband is watching and so is the rest of fellow BB fans and she is not coming across nicely ~ as far as the best player am still going with Derrick for the win ~ he is subtle not in your face as Frankie is tending to be more and more "look at me" getting too arrogant ~ Cody am just confused with him that he puts so much energy into her especially yes she is one of the last females but seriously she is married...thats my take on things so far

August 21, 2014 at 6:57 AM  
Blogger emm119 said...

Ok, I'm going to say just one thing, and many may not agree - There is something more than just Friends - only friends - between Cody and Christine. I'm sorry, you do not act the way those two act when you are just friends. Just watching how she hugs him, nope that is not a "friendly" hug. If she was devastated by the zingbot and what was said, why didn't she change how she was acting. I could go on forever, so many things that she has done that shows her for who she is.

August 21, 2014 at 7:26 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Gracebay :-) to me, 34 days feels like a nothing.. a blip..

August 21, 2014 at 7:31 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Alyson! :-)

I think Hayden's the likeliest to wreak a bit of havoc as well...

August 21, 2014 at 7:33 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

So, along with Christine, Victoria has turned into quite the mean girl. I no longer buy language barrier or different culture. Mean is mean. You don't need a translator for that.

Frankie has been awful. I did like Frankie but he was never my favorite but I can't defend Zack just because Frankie is awful. Zack threw his alliance UTB and specifically blew up Frankie's game less than 2 weeks into the show (when Devin was HOH). Zack has tried to get Frankie nominated and/or backdoored more than once. He just didn't have any influence over the HOH's because he had screwed them all at that point and was not trusted.

Kaysar thinks Derrick is playing the best game but wishes Donny and Zack could shake things up. The only thing I would change about that statement is, I would replace Zack with Hayden.

Derrick (to Frankie, about Donny)-"Why would you go after two guys who allegedly have your back?" Well...the key word here is allegedly which means supposedly, possibly, maybe and in this case Donny knows it means 'NOT AT ALL'.

August 21, 2014 at 7:36 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Jerry! :-)

I'm the last of the non conspiracy theorists. ;-) I believe it'll be endurance, and I believe the order of comps is determined before the season begins, and remains constant no matter who is or isn't in jeopardy any given week.

August 21, 2014 at 7:38 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Kegas! :-)

Yup.. and the fact that Nic/hay were still quietly keeping Donny very much in the loop that week.

August 21, 2014 at 7:40 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Tam! :-)

I wonder as well.. I suppose only time, the power structure this week and whether or not Derrick is able to manipulate said structure (if he's not HoH) will tell.

Big Prayers for Lessa and her Husband Today... my hope is that every disher will join us in that...

August 21, 2014 at 7:46 AM  
Blogger Dianne said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

August 21, 2014 at 7:47 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Pamela Michel! :-)

Thank you SO much!! And big thanks to Hubby too! That was incredibly sweet of you both! AND I love that BB & BBDish are Shared passions for you! <<<333

August 21, 2014 at 7:50 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Early in the evening last night (before BBAD) everyone was being ugly when talking about the new outsiders-Donny and Zack. Actually, almost all of the ugliness was aimed at Donny.

It's hard not to feel bad for Zack now that he is on the outside. On a human level I do, but in this game Zack has also been very ugly. When he was part of the 'in crowd' he treated other people like crap-Joey, Pao, Brittany, Amber, Frankie, Nicole...all of them. Just because he is now in the victim role rather than the villain role, it does not make him a hero.

I admit that even Hayden had ugly moments. He had some particular dislike for Amber. But it was nothing compared to the rest of these guys.

Derrick was a particular piece of nasty when he was talking about Donny. And that is why I have such a hard time trying to root for him regardless of the game he has played. Derrick knows that every word Donny is speaking is truth. I don't expect him to give up his game to the other HGs, but he could at least be honest with himself. Even when he talks to the feedsters, being the super fan that he is he should know that we see all. Yet he never says, "Donny's a smart guy. I gotta hand it to him for knowing what's up. But for my own game, I gotta get him out of the house."

I could respect that. But instead Derrick tries to spin it. He is this wonderful, loyal person and his heart has been wounded by the betrayal of a fellow TA member and Donny is a lowly traitor and a despicable P.O.S.

The feedsters know you are a cop Derrick. Your mind control won't work on me and your mist (fog) can't penetrate the t.v. screen.

Donny and hopefully Hayden for final 2. (Or at least Donny and Hayden to outlast Derrick.)

August 21, 2014 at 7:55 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Lucky13! :-)


Happy Live Show Eviction Returning HG Day to YOU!! It's gonna be such a fun night!

I'm gonna get as much napping in as possible beforehand so I make it thru the whole thing! :-)

August 21, 2014 at 8:01 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Lulu! :-)

Awww! Thanks so much!! It's really always nice to hear.. especially that I'm making you laugh.. with me. :-)

Xxoo,
C

August 21, 2014 at 8:04 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Zinger!! :-)

Soooo great finally meeting u in person over lunch the other day!

I agree.. Christine's use of the word hatred towards current and former HGs, while purporting to have only ever said she "hates" one person is becoming a bit tiresome..

August 21, 2014 at 8:08 AM  
Blogger C.Montes (Cattyana) said...

Is there anyone Christine doesn't hate (I mean besides cody)?
Cattyana

August 21, 2014 at 8:11 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Grendon! :-)

This is so me: " I only seriously hate people that hurt people I love, not even people that hurt me."

I think it's the mama bear instinct in us. :-)

August 21, 2014 at 8:11 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Ok... I promise to publish and respond to more comments soon.. for now, there is more horizontal Endurance Comp prep work to be done.. ;-)

August 21, 2014 at 8:13 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

Hmmm what did I miss? What happened that sent Cody off and had Chris apologizing and giving him a 'gentle' foil heart that we will soon find on eBay? Lol.... That zinbot guilt sure didn't last long... She was all over him, (literally) last night.. Have not seen any kissing or anything else, but come on.

Gonna go to the tip jar now :)

August 21, 2014 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger AmiLrn said...

Giving him a foil heart and kissing his neck? How can her husband - provided they have anything like a traditional marriage - be ok with that? Gag

August 21, 2014 at 9:44 AM  
Blogger MarLuvsBB said...

THIS!

August 21, 2014 at 10:08 AM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Carolyn, Thanks for the great TOR. I love reading it each morning.

I was shocked at Chris' behaviour with Cody. I don't understand it and perhaps that's why I don't like it. She has to live with the choices she is making, not me.

I am sad i will be missing the viewing show as I am travelling today but will try to log on for the endurance later, I hope it goes long enough for that.

Have fun, my fun will be in reading the show through everyone's comments.

Thanks Dishers.

August 21, 2014 at 10:51 AM  
Blogger jovee said...

HATE IS A POWERFUL notion and takes a lot of your positive energy to Hate someone or some thing...bad Karma befall the hater...ALWAYS...

August 21, 2014 at 12:21 PM  
Blogger jovee said...

Donny didnt just fall off the tater truck....he is a pretty wise and insiteful dude....He may be better at physical comps than you think...we all may be pleasantly supprised. LETS HOPE...

August 21, 2014 at 12:27 PM  
Blogger jovee said...

Donny didnt just fall off the tater truck....he is a pretty wise and insiteful dude....He may be better at physical comps than you think...we all may be pleasantly supprised. LETS HOPE...

August 21, 2014 at 12:28 PM  
Blogger jay-dubya said...

Wow. So much venom directed at the bow tie queen. No she did not play the game, but she did not deserve that. HATE? Seriously? Ain't nobody got time for that!!

August 21, 2014 at 12:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...



I agree that there is something more than "just friends" between Christine and Cody. I believe Christine has fallen for Cody emotionally, which I believe is worse than physically cheating. You're right...she was in tears one minute and all up on him again later. And didn't Cody say he was going to stay away from Christine?

Carolyn, I stumbled upon your blog last year and I am very grateful for all that you do! I've been lurking since and have even gone back to year's past and read through all the posts. Being a "TV only" only gets you so far and it's amazing how twisted the editing can make things appear.

Carolyn, you crack me up with the side comments! Grendon, you are amazing and I agree with your take on the game 98% of the time. It is such a pleasure to read your comments!

August 21, 2014 at 1:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for all your hard work Carolyn! I love you blog!!

I did want to point out a conversation between Frankie and Derrick in regards to Donny that wasn't mentioned in the Overnighter (I'm addicted and might read more than one blog!) It really left me wondering if Derrick is this nice guy he wants us all to think he is. Zach and Donny were talking (with a spying Caleb in earshot) and Donny mentioned that if he won HOH he was going to let colored M&Ms decide who he put up on the block, and when Derrick heard that he lost it saying: "I'll slap those M&M's right out of his hand, I swear to God on my daughter, fu*kin' I will. He pulls that bag out, I'll slap it outta his hands...I'll rip that bag into a million pieces, now pick 4 of'em off the ground, bitch."
Apparently its ok for the detonators to play that way, but god forbid Donny do it. Derrick and Frankie do not have Donny's back IMO and I really hope that whoever wins HOH tonight (i'm rooting for Donny or a returning houseguest!) Derrick finally sees his butt on one of the orange chairs.

August 21, 2014 at 1:57 PM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

Happy Thursday to all.

If you check on the site before the show... here is a preview of what the Jurors will do to come back in. Strange competition. I hope it's fast and then whoever returns is part of an endurance. I WANT AN ENDURANCE.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/photos/1001815/big-brother-sneak-peeks/60369/-comeback-fight-sneak-peek/

August 21, 2014 at 3:03 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

@sarah Barks
That's awful! I liked Derrick but reading that made my stomach sick. What a jerk.

I hope he goes up!

August 21, 2014 at 4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below