;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, August 22, 2014

Friday Afternoon in the Big Brother 16 House


As the Afternoon begins at noon, Frankie makes his way up to HoH for a snuggle and to tell Cody the backyard is open, so maybe he just gets to choose Have Nots.


Cody volunteers that Donny woke him up to plead his case, and that there was so much he wanted to rebut, but he just kept it to himself.  Frankie hopes Cody will be able to pick Have Nots, so he can put Donny and Nicole there, and weaken them a bit for the PoV Comp.


By 12:15, the HGs are all outside.. BB called an outdoor lockdown.  Chatter about wisdom teeth.. bands.. Goonies..  I wonder what BB is up to in there.  Have Not Foods?  Pandora's Box?  Hm Hm Hm!

12:30pm -- Fishies!


12:36pm  -- It's Have Not Reveal Time!

Cody: Read with energy! Read with energy!
Derrick: Try not to stutter, you jamoke.

Cody: Here we go, Cody, as HoH, it is your responsbility to name 2 Have Nots for the week..  The Have Nots will eat the foods America has chosen for them.  We call is Squish-kabobs!  This combination of compressed fish meat, clams and bean curd, is their's to enjoy all week long.  Bon Appetit!

Cody: Alright, so.. Christine and Victoria..
Christine: Shut. Up.  I'll kill you.
Cody: ummm.. uuhh.. God.. No one's gonna volunteer?
**those days are over, darlin'.

Nicole: I can.. to help you.
Cody: You'll do it? And then.. everybody's done it.. twice..
Frankie: Donny and I are the last people that've only done it once.
Donny: mm hmm

Cody: Don.. Sorry, man.
Donny: (very softly) That's ok.
**sometimes a have not choice is so much more..
Cody: You alright?
Donny: Yeah.

Cody: Alright guys.. Bon Appetit!


CUT TO:
Cam 3 and 4
12:49pm
Cody, Christine, Victoria

Victoria: Did Donny wake you up this morning?
Cody: yeah
Victoria: We saw him..
Christine: He went up there like 3  times..
Cody: It's part of the game..  He told me he talked to you..
Christine: It's too funny.. At this point?  C'mon bro.
Cody: He wanted me out of the house (last week).  I'm not even gonna call him out on his lies.. I think I'm gonna say, you don't have to have a four year degree to learn a lot about respect, and that's what you've shown me.  Being that you're my elder, I'm going to continue to show you respect, but that being said, purely game related, not on a personal level, a little something that you find out if you play a social game and start playing at day 1 and not day 60..
Victoria/Christine: hehe

Cody:  When people are targeting you behind your back, so I figured I'd switch it up, just like you wanted to do this week, and hand you a piece of chocolate that got pulled...
Victoria: That's amazing.  Love that.
Christine: Dammmmm, Cody.. First of all, your parents are going to be very proud of you.
Cody: He always brings up family.
Christine: Why does he do that?
Cody: Cuz he knows it got to me last time.  He's like, "Remember what your brother would say."  I'm like,, my brother would say, "Why is this guy calling you out for being stupid after you beat him and you not put him up.. "   I can't believe he was callin' me stupid.

Christine: He literally called you dumb.
Victoria: mm hmm
Christine: That was So rude!
Cody: I'm not crazy smart, but I'm not stupid.

1:22pm -- I'm here.. just waiting on a conversation worthy of your eyeballs... ;-)

CUT TO:
1:27pm
Camera 3 and 4
Nicole and Donny


Nicole: You're (Cody) more afraid of me than you are of them?  That doesn't make sense.  You don't think they're gonna cut you when they have a chance?

Donny: Out of their 6, Frankie's got Caleb..

Nicole: They each have their sets of 2.
Donny: Derrick's got Victoria.  Christine has Cody.  I guarantee you the final 3 is Frankie, Derrick and Christine.  They just snowin' those other people.  They usin' em as decoys.
**nope. thanks for playin! 
Nicole: yeah
Donny: In the beginnin' when there was enough people on the Good Side, if one of us  won, they'd pawn Caleb off as the bad guy.. 
Nicole: yeah
Donny: He was their Fall Guy..
Nicole: yeah
Donny: Or Cody.
Nicole: yeah.
Donny: It woulda been nice to be in that number, but I'm glad I'm not.  It wouldn'a been good to win like that.. Gang up on some old man for weeks and weeks..
**ffs, Donny, you're 42, not 82. put down the walker. 
Nicole: I don't think I would either.
Donny: ..and I aint never done nothin' wrong to nobody.
Nicole:When I walked out, Julie's like, "Do you like anybody in that house?" and I'm like, "I like Donny" and the crowd's like, "Awwwww"
Donny: hehehe.. At least I got you to talk to.  Last week I had no one to talk to.  Zach slept all the time.


CUT TO:
1:52pm
Cam 3 and 4
Donny and Derrick


Derrick: I'm torn, because you are an easy target, but contrary to what you may believe, it's in my best interest for you to stay here.  Because, I'm not in with a specific person that's gonna keep me here for weeks.


Derrick: With that said, there've been numerous times that I've heard you want me out.  Now you don't have to answer that.
Donny: yeah
Derrick: It's been hurtful in a way, but we're playin a game, so I don't take it personal..  But I've been torn.  You were very honest a couple weeks ago when you said, "I'm not here for Team America, I'm here for Donny Thompson."  I believed it, and I'm here for the same reasons.  And I respected you on a different level, because how much more candid can you be?
Donny:  And I was outnumbered then too..
Derrick: You were outnumbered..
Donny: I'm not gonna kiss nobody's butt because I'm gettin' pushed against a wall. 
Derrick: Nope nope.. We're..
Donny: I was just bein' honest.
Derrick: Right.. but we're not bullshittin' each other here.  You're a grown ass man.  You're 42 years old.  I'm not 42, but I'm a 30..  I've had a lot of life experience in my day. 
Donny: mm hm
Derrick: I'm a little different than most of the kids here.  I'm just bein' honest with you.  It's been eatin' me alive.. It's been eatin' me alive.  I'm not throwin' anyone under the bus, but I've heard it multiple weeks, and it's like..


Derrick: ..people are tryin' to pit..
Donny: I don't believe nothin' until I hear it myself.
Derrick: When I hear it from different people that I know aren't workin' together, it begins to gain legs.
Donny: I heard that Hayden was tryin' to get me out.
Derrick: He 100% was not. He 100% was not.   How many people told you that though?  One person? 
Donny:Yeah..
Derrick: That means nothing.. I've heard it from multiple people.. In fact, the only person who said you weren't coming after me was Hayden.. 
Donny: Well, a lot of other people's filled you full a mud.
Derrick: Alright.. Well, I'm asking you..  I'm letting you know that it's come to me from numerous people.
Donny: That's the paranoia of the house.
Derrick: Right.   And they don't know the group that we're working in.
Donny: Right. Absolutely.
Derrick:  It does get kind of awkward for me.. I love the Team America thing.  I love that they voted for me.  I'm sure it means a lot to you too.
Donny: It means the world.  And I have nobody. That's all I have.
Derrick: I'm not asking for anything to be said.  I'm just lettin' you know. It may not always seem like we have each other's back, but we do.  I know there's things that may be misconstrued as Derrick's not bein' loyal to me or Frankie's not bein' loyal to me, but you said it best.. You're alone in this game.  As far as what people know.
Donny: mm hmm
Derrick: They don't know about everything else. And they don't need to know.  And they never will, because they can't.
Donny: They can't.

Derrick: But..  ya know.. Even last week, you knew the situation.  Zach talked to me on the hammock, he said you have to work with Donny.
Donny:  Look what my family had to see on tv.
Derrick: Listen, I like this conversation.  There's some things that my family's gonna see on tv that I know they're not gonna like either, because I know there's certain things that have been done in and attempt against me... but I told them that before I came on, that you can't judge these people based on that, because it's a game.
Donny: Absolutely.
Derrick: And it's nothing personal.
Donny: We're not gonna hold it against each other when we get outa here.

This conversation is ongoing, if you'd lke to catch it on flashback..  here's the punchline.

Derrick: Truthfully, I think you two are gonna go on the block, and she's gonna campaign against you again.



CUT TO:
2:38pm
Camera 1 and 2
Cody and Derrick want Donny out this week, which leaves Nicole, and they're starting to consider Christine as a next out option..

Moments later, the feeds went to the Jeff Loop - I do believe the Nomination Ceremony is underway!  I'll see you soon with a Noms Spoiler Post..  ☺ 







Permalink







29 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Frankie should have volunteered seeings how he likes tofu! Yeah right, I know, who am I kidding.
It seems our game that we love so much hasnt really 'started over' in the past couple of weeks..same ole same ole.

August 22, 2014 at 12:52 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

Good afternoon Carolyn!!! First I gotta say that I'd be completely lost without your blog, so thank you thank you thank you!

I've got mixed feelings about the remaining house guests - it makes me kinda sad that no one is even entertaining Donny and his reasonings. He sees it very clearly, and he's tried to confide in people (ie Christine and to an extent Cody) but it just makes it's way back to the alliance and isn't even given a second thought. I always find myself rooting for the underdog, and it's been disappointing this season that the tables haven't been turned. Would LOVE to see Nicole and Donny make it a few more weeks!

August 22, 2014 at 12:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Why, why, why would Nicole volunteer??? She already doesn't have anything going for her! Ugh. These houseguests drive me nuts with their decisions!

August 22, 2014 at 12:55 PM  
Blogger lee said...

Since no Comp, perhaps a Pandora's Box? Or luxury comp...which doesn't sound likely if the backyard is open. Hmmmm.

I like how Cody all day was saying he wants to have it out with Donny, but in the end, the non-confrontational, nice boy wins. ;-)

August 22, 2014 at 12:56 PM  
Blogger lee said...

Cody said his volume buttons always need to be on an even number. Me, too!!! So funny. And weird. Lol

August 22, 2014 at 1:01 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

If Cody said 10% of what he claims he is going say, perhaps he wouldn't be such a snoozer.

Thanks for the updates!

August 22, 2014 at 1:20 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

@Lulu (from TOR)

I was back to school shopping so I don't know if you (or anyone) is still around.

I would not want BB cancelled. I don't check ratings but did hear they were down. Seasons 1-7 I had no computer. I remember being glued to my seat in season 6 rooting for Kaysar, then Howie and finally hoping that Janelle could take out the other side of the house all alone. It seems like one side of the house ruled for most of that game also. There was more of a chance for a power shift without the dual HOH, but it didn't happen enough to save my preferred group. Because of that, I am guessing the feeds were similar to this year. People like Janelle and Howie were entertaining but the game was pretty predictable. Being a tv only, I was oblivious to how predictable it was. Ah, the magic of editing.

It's hard to know if I would love the show now as much as I did then because I have been a feed watcher for 9 seasons now. But the editing is the same, making it look like people are reconsidering their nominations or votes, so I am guessing I would still enjoy.

That's why I try not to say I will never watch BB again or, even that, I am done for the season. Even when there is no one left in the game that I even remotely like, I still want to see the finale if, for nothing else, to see the people I don't like hopefully put on the spot with the questioning.

I definitely do not want Big Brother to cease. (I do think they could use new blood in the creative department.) As long as the ratings are half way decent I think it will stay on the air. But the feeds are their money maker and I think they may have lost the chance for a lot of their customers to return. Knowing of season's past (like season 8) I will probably give it another try. But if this was my first feed summer and I had nothing to compare it to, I probably would not do it again.

August 22, 2014 at 1:22 PM  
Blogger NaturalGrace28 said...

Wow. I feel the Donnie anger.

August 22, 2014 at 1:46 PM  
Blogger NaturalGrace28 said...

Or the anger towards Donnie.

August 22, 2014 at 1:46 PM  
Blogger Taylor said...

Carolyn do you think Donny is playing up the old man bit on purpose? If the rumors of production not letting him shave are true then maybe he's trying to play into that stereotype. I don't care for that strategy either way because it's not helping him but I'm curious what you think!

August 22, 2014 at 1:54 PM  
Blogger Skeptik said...

Hi Guys;
Donnie is so well liked by everyone on the jury and those who may go there, he is such a threat to win it all from the bomb squad's point of view so he needs to go. If Donnie is F2 with anyone left, he wins easily. He is the ultimate underdog now with only Nicole on his side. His only hope is to keep winning POV's while Nicole, and then one at a time the bomb squad looses members.

August 22, 2014 at 1:59 PM  
Blogger jcsmom said...

carolyn...thanks for the "you're 44 not 84, put down the walker" to donnie's "poor me, all these kids picking on an old man" shtick..
Ive been saying that all season... it drives me nuts!
while im here, thanks for all you do, i appreciate it all summer!

August 22, 2014 at 2:19 PM  
Blogger Joanne DelBalso said...

at this point, I do think that I dont rush to check the feeds as much, because it is to predictable; and seems like there is little anyone can to do get the house to flip.

Our Big Brother is so much different that say Big Brother Australia (which honestly is my favorite) More tasks for the HG's and more interaction with an actually Character called Big Brother, and very Humorous.

I have really enjoyed this season.. but I guess My hold out is for someone to send Derick packing (sorry Derrick fans). I really don't care who it is... So I am team "anyone but Derrick".

I loved Derrick at the start, but after I watch him on the feeds with Victoria that night, making her feel awful for not trusting in him, when she went to Nicole first (when he was in the DR) after Zack told her about the alliances etc. Her heart was broken and he just made her feel like it was her fault.

OK my rant is over.. Would love to hear if anyone else here watches BBAU?? if you are interested it is all on youtube.. start with the 2013 year.. then 2012 that is a really good season also.

August 22, 2014 at 2:35 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

Hi Carolyn thank you for all your work. Is it just me or does Christine sound a lot like Zingbot. Hmm

August 22, 2014 at 2:42 PM  
Blogger Dianne said...

BB will continue, but I hope BOB and stunt casting (when it involves a celebrity does not). They also need to enforce the rules & invoke penalties, otherwise some HG turn into spoiled brats. And make them do chores!

BTW what's up with the liquor drought? Makes me wonder if someone in the house is a recovering alcoholic and they are trying to protect he/she from falling off the wagon. Sorry, that comes off as a little gossipy, oops!

August 22, 2014 at 2:58 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

@Joanne DelBalso 1/2 way into reading your post I was going to ask how you watch it... Lol.. Going to check it out after little and hubs go toned tonight :)

August 22, 2014 at 3:09 PM  
Blogger jcsmom said...

i wouldn't mind a derrick or frankie win...but i feel they both need to feel the pain a little bit & sweat... they need to be put up together and watch them throw out each other's secrets and once that has happened & all the scheming is out in the open, then everyone can vote with all the info... right now everyone is so snowed and making decisions w/o any real info....
but i guess that's part of the game...it just seems very lopsided, imo

August 22, 2014 at 3:18 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

@JoAnne DelBalso

I'm with you. Team anyone BUT Derrick. That includes Victoria and Christine which is really sad but does illustrate how much of a Derrick fam I am NOT.

I started BB Australia but couldn't keep up last year. I was already hooked on BB UK which started before ours and then overlapped with the first few weeks of ours. Then BB Australia started shortly after UK ended and ours was still going. Then I remembered I has children and realized I couldn't keep up with all my Big Brothers.

August 22, 2014 at 3:23 PM  
Blogger David Lockner said...

Joanne and Robin, BBAUS is miles and away better than our current format...I'm not 100% sure that last season is still on youtube, the person that uploaded last year hd their account closed for copyright violations...

new season starts Sept. 8th the trailer for it looks amazing! pretty sure someone will upload the daily episodes to youtube like usual...if not you can always get the Hola extension and watch right from AUS CH9 website....also follow them on facebook (just search "Big Brother Australia")

Now onto this season of ours....it's wearing really thin...I find myself checkin in on feeds and reading Dish, and then going on about my daily business...too predictable, and honestly noone that I like on any basis is i the crew that is ruling the roost...I'm not gonna give up on BBUS, but unless someone's head explodes and flips the house completely in the next week, then it's probably more of limiting my BB time to an hour or so a day and the TV episodes...

I don't get all the personal hatred for Donny from these houseguests...seems every week, the target is chosen, and everyone immediately starts chiming in with how much they hate the person or are scared of them...How many times this season have we heard of Victoria act like Donny is gonna eat her face while she sleeps or something? She's scared to death of him on a real level, not just as game...and now they all say they hate him...if that is the only way they can justify voting him out, then maybe they need to rethink their priorities...

August 22, 2014 at 3:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ZZ I agree with you 100% on the enforcing or the rules. May be a penalty could be "housekeeper" for a couple of days. A penalty as obvious as a throwing a comp such as Christine should of been severe. Caleb just sat down so he should of been dinged but not as hard as Christine. Talking back to staff or ignoring the DR calls should be penalties.

August 22, 2014 at 3:32 PM  
Blogger Steven said...

Love BBAU! Watched 2013, then went back to start from the beginning, now into season 2, more enjoyable without all the conniving

August 22, 2014 at 3:37 PM  
Blogger cyninbend said...

I watch the BBAUs as the withdrawals from BBUS set in. And since BBAU is such a positive mindset, it's great medicine for the negativity that hits the end of BBUS. They are doing it now, ganging up on one or 2 people who are all alone (season 6 anyone) and trashing them mercilessly, lying as the urge strikes them... Celebrity BBUK will have to rescue me in the interim.

I was so bored on the feeds last night, I did something I said I would never ever do. Subscribed to Evel Dick's Dick At Nite. It's the only place to get some interviews with old HGs--and I loved loved loved the one with the 3 guys from Survivor! They know their BB16! It was wonderful. Oh well, that's what my resolutions are worth.

August 22, 2014 at 3:50 PM  
Blogger tonitoni said...

Caro and fellow dishers- Did you notice Christine standing behind Donny when Cody asked for volunteers to be a have not? Christine was pointing directly into Donny's back.

August 22, 2014 at 4:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Where does everyone watch BB Australia? ?

August 22, 2014 at 6:09 PM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

The poor me attitude is getting old. If it was 75 years old Jerry I would get it. Donny wasn't called Suck Dynasty for his playing for no reason. And now he is bitter about it. When the season started I thought he would get the AF money... but then came Frankie and Zach. I think Zach may take it. He was one crazy player... but fun to watch.

Yes, it is boring to watch a whole season of one alliance being in charge. Thankfully we have had some fun along the way with some people in the House. The interesting thing now will be who gets targeted first. And the next few weeks, will be tricky for the alliance. Hoping for a Nicole win tomorrow. Would Cody put up Christine?

August 22, 2014 at 6:39 PM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

People wonder about ratings and how the show is doing...

Big Brother has won its' time slot every week pretty much. No shows are as big as they used to be anymore... the TV universe is too scattered. But it is still a show that gets media coverage and brings in money for CBS... especially now with them having the feeds covered. It won't be cancelled.

Big Brother this summer has been around 6-7 million in viewers, with most other summer shows under 5 million. Their 18-49 ratings have been Number 1. BB has been bringing CBS to Number 1. It is still a show fairly inexpensive to produce... so I am sure next summer will be All Stars 2 or another new group.

tvbythenumbers.com

August 22, 2014 at 6:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah I got that to.. Wow!

August 22, 2014 at 7:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

BBAU is the best. I laughed so hard watching the shows on YouTube my husband and kids thought I peed my pants! It was a total joy to watch after last years BBUS that was filled with such hate and left me feeling sad and disgusted with the majority of the HG's. If you haven't seen BBAU, go watch it now! You won't regret it!

August 22, 2014 at 7:49 PM  
Blogger coxsey5 said...

From ontario canada, and have to say BB CAN's first two seasons rocked! There was showmances, bromances, games to get HG's to clean up ( and we were already cleaner than US!), penalties for excessive swearing, lewd behaviour, and nose picking. Have to say the BBCAN seasons brought me back to what drew me to BB in the first place. Fresh faces, innocence, actual true alliances,sex,super cool comps, and many of them, fighting, intrigue, unpredictability,LOTS OF ALCOHOL, less showboating, less worry about fame after wards, more concentration on the game, AND OF COURSE MARSHA THE MOOSE!. This season of BB US is soooooooo pridic and where are all the twists?? BB16 feels as old as donny looks.
Last season on BBCAN it was called Twisto's twist. There was a secret room where guests lived for a week, a red diamond veto, check for 5 thou if letters from home were shredded and so much more.
I think they should rotate out the creative people every few years and get some new inventive blood! Get some people from MtV's the challenge or survivor to think up comps!
Frankie is being spoiled by CBS, having all his med's on hand, extra blankets, singing whenever he wants, Calling out names of people in production all the time ( other HG's do it as well). I don't want to know or be reminded of the people behind the scenes all the time.
One more thing, no endurance?? Come on! And why no comps carrying over into live feeds???
Sorry little bit of a rant. Just miss the old days of BB, but this season make me crave BBCAN even more!

August 22, 2014 at 8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below