;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, September 1, 2014

The Overnight Report

Good morning, BB Lovers!  Happy Monday and Happy Labor Day to you!  If you were away from the feeds last night in the misguided notion that this week was a wrap, boy oh boy have I got news for you.  The HGs are taking Labor Day very seriously, as they've been up laboring all night long over whether or not to backdoor Frankie at the PoV Ceremony today.

Start here:  Caleb Wants to BackDoor Frankie.  And then we'll continue with a seriously condensed portion of the after midnight stuff here in the Overnight Report. 


While Backdoor Frankie is still very much the talk of the night, Cody and Derrick take a little break from that, and we learn that Derrick is keen on Cody understanding what a comp threat Christine is, and Cody's final 3 plans definitely do not include Caleb. 

1:07am
Have Not Room
Cody and Derrick

Derrick: She didn't even f'in guess.  She said she struggled on one of them. She's extremely intelligent.  Even by her vocabulary.. And she's an Endurance Comp beast.   I can see it.  When she's on a wall, she ain't f'in comin' off.  Neither are you!  But she ain't comin' off.  Caleb almost died.  She was fine... and she filled her f'in bowl up too.


Cody: Yeah.  But in that competition, I woulda f'in smoked both of em.  They wouldn't have lasted in a competition with me.
**Soccer player stamina? I don't doubt it for a second.
Derrick: Dude, that's why..  You're playin this week.  We gotta win and decide our own fate..  Frankly, I don't trust anybody in the house except you.  Period.
Cody: He wouldn't cross us.
Derrick: No yet he wouldn't.  But.. If he wins the final HoH, only one of us can go, so that's what f'in sucks.

Cody: Oh.. the final 3 one.
Derrick: Yeah.

Cody:  If it comes down to it.. He thinks that the final 4 is gonna be us and Victoria.
Derrick: Yeah

Cody: And so..    If we're in the final 4, I wouldn't.. If you're the HoH of the Final 4, I mean, no f*ckin' hard feelings, dude.. He's not goin' to the final 3. I'm not f'in takin' him.
Derrick: We just gotta get there.

And we're moving forward.   Wayyyy forward!  As of 4am, they are still discussing whether or not to backdoor Frankie at the PoV Ceremony today.   Since that's the most current information, that's where we're going.  As much as I'd love to cover the entire blessed night of game talk, I honestly don't think I'd finish this post before the PoV Ceremony began.. or ended.  So.. to 4am we go! ;-)  Caleb has entered punchy time..

4:00am
Camera 3 and 4
Caleb, Derrick, Cody

Caleb: So what're y'all more towards?
Derrick: Break it down.  Competitor.  Who's a better competitor?  Who's a better competitor that can screw up the final 3 deal?  Frankie.
Caleb:  Frankie.
Derrick: Right? Right.  Who has a clearer target in the house, other than us?
Caleb: Nicole.
Derrick: Nicole.  So she wins both those categories.

Caleb: This is my thing.. I don't want it to sound harsh.. I feel like keeping Nicole would be good for all of our games, which Christine's in the house, but once Christine's gone, I feel like Nicole would only be good for your game only (Cody), because how close you guys are.. You know what I mean?
Cody: Mm hmm
Caleb: But.. me keepin' Frankie..  Do I think he'd go after me?  Maybe not.. But do I think he'd go after you(Cody)?  Probably so.  You know what I mean?  Because he knows that he can beat him.

**again.. Caleb is pointing to Derrick.. Silly, silly, Caleb..

Derrick: That's nice.  Thanks.
Cody: hehehe

Caleb: No offense.
Derrick: No offense.  None taken.
**Derrick's thought bubble: none taken, ya schmuck.
Caleb: He knows he can beat you.  He knows he'll have a harder time beatin' us. 
Derrick: So you're basically..  It's goes to what Calzone said.  The only way to guarantee all 3 of us here is what? We have to win.  If we don't win, it's a certainty one of us are goin' home, and that's with whoever you keep.. 

Caleb: This is the biggest thing.. Say we keep Nicole.
Derrick: Right.
Caleb: Christine wins, she sends Nicole home.  Christine can't play in the next one.  Nicole wins, sends Christine home, Nicole can't play in the next one.
Derrick: Right.

Caleb: So...
Derrick: Frankie wins, if he stays true to his words...

CUT TO:
4:03am, cont'd.

Derrick: There's 4 people left that gotta go..
Caleb: And the one that's hardest to get out and that could win comps is Frankie.
Derrick: Correct.
Caleb: He's the hardest one..
Derrick:You're gonna have to f'in beat him in an HoH and beat him in a PoV to get him out.
Caleb: Right.
Derrick: Not sayin' that Nicole and Christine can't do it.. Christine we can't control this week.  I want Christine out the most, because she's comin' after me and you.   Maybe me less, because apparently I suck.

Caleb:  You don't suck.  You won 2 HoHs.
Derrick: (feigns offense) That's right.  I did.  Don't forget it.  I'm about to win another one on Thursday, K?
Caleb: I hope so.

Derrick:  If we wanna make this happen where we get to final 3 and battle it out, we gotta win the HoHs.. send em home.. Odds are not in our favor, cuz they're not jamokes downstairs, except for Victoria..
Caleb: hehehe
Derrick: If we win the next 2, without a hitch, it is a guarantee.. We have to win 2 HoHs in a row, between the 3 of us.  That's the truth.  We gotta win the double evict, and we gotta win the HoH later than night, and we're guaranteed to go to the final 3. Thursday decides everything.  You send home Frankie, he (Cody) wins the double evict, sends home Christine or Nicole, I win the next HoH that night, or you win it, cuz you're back in it, and the other person who's left, whether it's Christine or Nicole, goes home.
Cody: The thing for me is.. If Frankie goes home, then on the double eviction, you guys feel more threatened by Christine or Nicole?

Derrick: We send Christine home. It doesn't matter.  They both gotta go.
Cody: They both gotta go, but if Nicole is less of a threat..
Caleb:She would be less of a threat, because that final one? That next one will probably be the wall.
Derrick: Yeah.

Cody: So if Frankie goes this week, Christine's gotta go next.

4:07am
Cam 4
Caleb: So what are we doin', you guys?  What's best?
Derrick: Send Frankie home.

Caleb: Alright. Is that what we need to do?
Cody: I'm down.  I'm down for whatever, dude.
Caleb: haha Alright..
Derrick: If that's what we're gonna do, that's what we're gonna do.  We gotta go with it and stick with it and know we gotta win.  And ya know what?  If it doesn't work, it doesn't work.

And we're moving forward.. because although this seems like a done deal, it's not.  Not yet.

CUT TO:
4:39am

Caleb, Derrick and Cody
HoH - Lights out

Caleb: Honestly, who goes doesn't matter.  Us winning does.  We have to win, and if we don't, we're in jeopardy of goin' home. Doesn't matter who wins, if Nicole or Christine win, we're in jeopardy of goin home.
Cody: mm hmm
Caleb: If we keep Frankie, he wins, we shouldn't feel this way, but we're in jeopardy of goin' home.  And the thing is, he can't win back to back HoHs, cuz he can't play in the next one.  So.  Therefore.  If he wins one, let's hope he don't try to split us up.  If he does, one a you two jamokes, whoever the 2 that are stayin, put his butt up in the next comp that you win.
Cody: mm hmm
Caleb: And hope you get his butt sent out next..  That's where we're at.  I honestly think that he would be loyal... The fact that we've made it this far together, I don't think he would be the one to break it.  But.. there is a possibility.
Cody: My only thing is, he tried to do it before.
Caleb: Yeah..
Cody: Honestly, I don't care.  I'm gonna win the comp on Thursday.
Caleb: That's all that matters.  I'm gonna stand up there, and I'm gonna choose how I feel.  I'm just gonna go off my gut.  However my gut feels at the moment, I'm gonna tell em to sit down.  I'm not gonna sit there and give explanations why.. I'm just gonna say, take a seat.
**Caleb, If you don't backdoor Frankie, I'm sending you a bill for the massage I'll need after all your flipflopping tonight.

Caleb then runs through the speeches he'll give Victoria and/or Frankie..

4:43am
Cam 3

Caleb: He's done it before, but he fixed it, and he hasn't done it again.  Nicole has never been part of us.
Cody: Nope. That's the only thing that makes me nervous.  She did try to work with us once, and it blew up in her face and she went home, so she may be like..
Caleb:  Screw those guys.

After a bit more..

Cody: F'k it.  We'll just send Nicole home.
Derrick: Done.
Cody: We'll send Nicole home.. We'll say, I don't even wanna take the gamble.. Christine and her..  We'll send Nicole home.  This Thursday, one of us 2 need to win.  Period, end of story. If one of us don't..
Derrick: If we don't, and Christine does, she's puttin' one of us up.

As of 4:45am This is ongoing.. Where will they land before they sleep, I do not know.  But after 6 hours of culling and transcribing, I am cooked.  And  they could well change their minds again right before the PoV Ceremony.. So I will see you then - When BB wakes them for the day. 







Permalink







30 Comments:

Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

**thud**

I'll publish comments after I grab a few zzzzs..

Thank you for being here!

September 1, 2014 at 6:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Last night was the first time in weeks I could not stop watching. I felt like it was a tennis match with all the back and forth. At one point I was talking to Caleb out loud. It was mostly things like "are you insane???" and "this is your chance to get him OUT!!!"
Good Morning Carolyn and fellow dishers! Hope everyone is enjoying this extended holiday weekend. :)

September 1, 2014 at 6:17 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I smell DR Influence and it stinks to high heaven

September 1, 2014 at 6:19 AM  
Blogger Yasmin said...

Good Morning!

Last night in the feeds chat room, It was on fire for Caleb sending Frankie home,
If Caleb could only hear the crowds cheering his name for this move, It would have been etched in stone.
Duh…if someone said that to him…hey BMC can you imagine the fans out there cheering you on for making the first big game move of the season?
His ego would put up Frankie in a heart beat.
As Derrick would say "Done"


September 1, 2014 at 6:41 AM  
Blogger cadd1122 said...

Where was Frankie during all this scheming? I think Caleb will put him up. He knows it may be the last opportunity.

September 1, 2014 at 6:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The last thing, before bed, was bye bye Nicole.

September 1, 2014 at 6:58 AM  
Blogger Deco said...

Thanks you, Caro, for the heroic effort this TOR Must have taken.
I must also thank you for my really , really loud laugh, guffaw and chortle I just had at your expense.
The *THUD* was the perfect finishing touch. I almost feel your pain.

September 1, 2014 at 7:20 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Caleb: "Just like in school. Never let someone hit you first. You hit them first."

And that is exactly what is wrong with this world. I taught my kids to never hit someone first and that if someone hit them, not to hit them back. I told them to go to a teacher or come to me and I would handle it. (When they were old enough to understand I explained the difference between fighting and self defense.)

Not to pat myself on the back but, if everyone taught their children to never hit first, how many punches would be thrown? You do the math.

September 1, 2014 at 7:36 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks so much Carolyn!! You deserve that thud! Just don't hurt yourself, enough, already! :)"

@Tella
@Ryder
@Lessa
@LuLu aka Steph
@TripL in Cen Fl
First much, much love to all y'all and I too, picked Derrick the second show this season! :) I was just so excited to see how well an undercover agent would do in the BB House. I am in love with all of the 007 movies, anything to do with under cover agents TV shows, and all the secret stuff, I love it! Haha.

I tried to do this the other night, but I think my comment was way too late, so Imma do it now and hope so much my comment makes it in as it really is important to me, because they took the time to truly help me realize sensible elements in this game, even tho I have been watching since Season 2. I just want to thank you all for making me feel not so alone in here. I wouldn't say who I was for in my first several comments. This place is like family to me and now I truly feel at home with sisters like Carolyn and now def y'all!
Look forward to more chat in the Dish Family House and thanks so much again! Hope y'all see this one. Pam~From The Hot and Humid M'ssippi Gulf Coast :o)

On a game note, even I am confused on what these boys want to do, or I am reading comments that are confusing me, lol.
I did see CC&D up in the HoH room at 4am this morning and Caleb's last words to Cody before they finally tried to go to sleep(after Derrick's plea to get Frankie out, tears and all then D leaves room) were "I just feel like I need to stay Loyal to the original final 5, ya know?" - something to that effect, but the emphasis was on "loyal".

September 1, 2014 at 7:49 AM  
Blogger cindy Williamson said...

Good Morning Carolyn
Hoping for some surprises today!
Last thing I saw was Derrick telling Nicole he was working to save her , then he went to bed.
Obviously he is not but he must believe that is a real possibility. One can only hope......

September 1, 2014 at 8:00 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Good morning

I think Derrick is very torn about Frankie.To evict or not to evict. It may be partly based on future TA missions and more money for Tinsley's college fund. I think it has more to do with F2. Derrick knows that Frankie has no votes in jury and no votes among any of the HGs left in the game (except possibly Caleb). Another perfect person to take to the end of the game. The same reason he has kept Victoria.

It was very smooth how Derrick told Nicole that HE was working on a way to save her. You know, just in case. Now, if Nicole is evicted, she will go to jury thinking that at least Derrick tried and it was the other dirtbags that sent her home.

Unfortunately, those are the game moves that are not seen by the people voting. I tend to think Caleb is in his own egotistical thought bubble, but like Taylor from the previous post, I wonder with this jury if Derrick would be a sure win. They may vote based on comp wins, how many times someone saved themself from the block and if the blood is up to your wrists or elbows. Regardless of what the viewers know, based on that type of voting scale, Derrick is a loser in all 3 categories.

September 1, 2014 at 8:02 AM  
Blogger Joanne DelBalso said...

I am so dizzy after all that flip flopping last night.. whats will be next?? LOL. just get the POV ceremony over with already!!!

September 1, 2014 at 8:04 AM  
Blogger Testing said...

Yes, please get rid of Frankie!

September 1, 2014 at 8:21 AM  
Blogger redzepplin_72 said...

Wow...it amazes me how clearly we can see what needs to be done, yet they need to talk it to death. Absolutely Frankie needs to go this week. He will stab any one of them in the back the first chance he gets. It's unfortunate. I really liked him in the beginning, but now cannot stomache him at all. I have always wanted Derrick to go to the end, and I'm still there. I just hope he can continue working his magic!

September 1, 2014 at 8:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I found your blog a couple years ago but never commented until this year. I just want to say thank you for all of your hard work you are amazing!

September 1, 2014 at 8:41 AM  
Blogger cynthia said...

hey Carolyn!

i just have to say - i so admire your perseverance in transcribing (non)conversations between these jamokes! having to sit through all that crap, sift through it and transcribe, i'm in awe!

love you side comments, too! always spot-on! this in particular made my day:

Caleb: Derrick has no reason to be nervous. He is beatable by anyone in this house.
**I'll give you a moment. Compose yourself. Stop laughing. It's impolite. ;-)

love it!

September 1, 2014 at 8:43 AM  
Blogger Mappy said...

Ugh. That is all. Ugh.

September 1, 2014 at 8:47 AM  
Blogger Jujuju2 said...

Whoa!! What a night! Thanks for covering if for all of us.

It is absolutely mind-boggling that it is so crystal clear to the viewers that Derrick has been controlling the house since Day 1 and NONE of them see it. Well, except Donny, and Derrick got him out as soon as he could.

September 1, 2014 at 8:58 AM  
Blogger lyndebrooks said...

100% Agree!! This definitely ranks in the Top 5 Carolyn Comments of All Time!!

September 1, 2014 at 8:58 AM  
Blogger heidej said...

Oh my gosh! Thanks for staying up later than me.. I quit at 3:30. They know getting out Frank is the best thing but just don't have the cojones to do it. In SO frustrated with them. They must have BB brain because its very obvious what the best decision is, yet they went around and around all day and ALL night. I hope Caleb goes first! So frustrated!

September 1, 2014 at 9:10 AM  
Blogger MarLuvsBB said...

If the back door doesn't happen, as much as I detest Frankie, I hope he does win next HOH and put two of those jamokes out! Carolyn, I rarely comment, but I too very much appreciate all you do, and read the reports even if I haven't missed any feeds. I'll never know how you manage it all.

September 1, 2014 at 9:14 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Everyone! :0)

I'm so happy to see you all! As of 9:23am, BB has sounded the Wake Up Call. I'll open a Morning Update post soon.. Once I hear relevant convos..

September 1, 2014 at 9:25 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Thank you for all your hard work Caro. This is the best time to BD FG. I thought Caleb cared about America. I can only conclude Production did not give a spanking over tbe "double team debacle". If they did, he would realize America is cheering him to backdoor FG. I'll be very very sad if this doesn't happen. I want that creepy elf on the shelf out asap. Derrick is selfish and greedy and after soooo many comps I no longer think he is a great player. And a grand manipulator? Perhaps not grand considering who he is manupulating. Easy prey.

September 1, 2014 at 9:34 AM  
Blogger Kdecruz said...

Thanks to everyone who answered my question I am SMH in an aaahhhh moment now that I know what it is. And even had another ahhhh moment when another was answered. I knew what it referred to But, didn't realize what exactly it meant. Now I'm going to reread the Overnight (oops TOR) for small details I may have missed. Thanks again!

September 1, 2014 at 9:34 AM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Morning Carolyn. Thanks for the TOR. I went to bed early and missed the gaming.

I loved your comments on the HG's thoughts, priceless!

@Pam, I have been a Derrick fan since the beginning. Him, Donny and Hayden were my three. The Dish is the best place to be because you can cheer for who you want and everyone else will respect it.

Go Derrick Go. Love watching him work.

Thanks again Carolyn!

September 1, 2014 at 9:34 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Remember how everyone hated Caleb for falling in love with a beautiful woman and being trapped in a house with her?

September 1, 2014 at 9:43 AM  
Blogger jay-dubya said...

They need to tell Frankie he is going up instead because if they put up Vic they'll have to deal with her whining. Everyone, even Vic herself, knows she's a floater. Then they have until Thursday for the final decision. Jeez, it's not rocket surgery.

September 1, 2014 at 9:58 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

With the back door plan for Frankie, I'll believe it when I see it. These HG's can't make a decision on there own to save there life. Its annoying! I hope it does happen but know that I won't be holding my breath for it!

September 1, 2014 at 10:33 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst! New top post!!

September 1, 2014 at 11:31 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I read some of you guys saying that the DR may have given the omes in the room a "talking to" about the Vic comment, or whatever ya wanna call what Frank did, horrifying to me, but it's odd, I watch the feeds and saw Christine tell Cody the next morning while in the kitchen that BB woke her up and she was in the DR for a very long time, and didn't get out until 2am and said she was Quote "So pumped up that she could not go back to sleep until 3am" Un-Quote, so do we know for sure that they got in trouble or a slap on the wrist, does anyone know??
I was just wondering for wondering's sake. :)

September 1, 2014 at 2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below