;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, August 29, 2014

Friday Afternoon in the Big Brother 16 House

Good afternoon, BB Lovers! BB had to use a cattle prod, aka outdoor lockdown, but they finally woke our aching  HGs, and after about an hour outside, they had their Have Not Food Reveal and picking of the Have Nots.
Frankie: Oh my gosh..  Garlic and Mushrooms.. "Snot Roast"
Caleb: It looks like gizzard..
Frankie: Pig everything and.. mushrooms.

Caleb reads the card..

Caleb: As HoH, it is your responsibility to select 2 new Have Nots for the week.  The HNs you select can enjoy a treat that America has chosen for them.  We call it "Snot Roast."  This combination of meat products, Mushrooms and Garlic is theirs to enjoy all week long.  Bon Appetit.
Derrick: Caleb, I would like to volunteer. I'm ecstatic about snot roast, and I think it's gonna be amazing.

Caleb: OK..

Derrick volunteered for Have Nots - his mea culpa for the Hollas - and since no one else did, for a few very long minutes, Caleb picked Nicole, who will now be on slop, cold showers and in the Have Not Room for the 2nd week in a  row.  Naturally, this sparked a mini-meltdown in Nicole...  We'll join her outside for that.

12:54pm
Cam 1
Backyard
Nicole

Nicole: (tearful) Just send me home.  I'm sick of this crap.  So frustrated.  I'm gonna be frikkin skinny.  I ate one meal.  I understand it's a game, but you don't put someone on slop for 2 weeks when you have other options.  Frankie's only been on it once this whole entire game.  For sure I'm going up on the block.  I'm for sure going home if I don't win every single competition.  It's frustrating.  I don't know what I did wrong. 


Nicole: I shoulda just volunteered, if I'd known I was gonna be picked anyways.  I'm gonna be fine.  It's just the rationale behind it.  I'm gonna be weak, still.  I was already weak for this whole week.  I'm going up on the block.. So sick of it.  Absolutely ridiculous.  I don't know what I did wrong.  Uhhhh.. Oh well, I'll be skinny for Julie.  I was gonna eat one of those, but I never thought I'd be on it again.. So sick of it.

12:57pm Victoria comes outside to offer comfort.  After a few minutes, Derrick tries to cheer Nicole up as well, telling her he'll make them good food, and the beds aren't so terrible, and if you shower outside, it's not as cold..

Meanwhile, upstairs in the HoH Room...

1:02pm
HoH Room
Frankie and Caleb

Frankie: He volunteered for it because of all the hollas, and the fact that Christine pointed to me (to be picked to be a HN)?  Almost made me lose my mind. 
Caleb: Yeah.

Cody joins them.  After a bit more whining about Christine..

Caleb: Should I tell Chrisine I'm puttin' her up before i do it?
Frankie: Yes.
Caleb: How should I..
Frankie: You just say..
Cody: You got thrown under the bus by Nicole.
Frankie: No, I think he should just say,  ..
Cody: C'mon..
Frankie: I'm putting you up, because you and Nicole are evenly matched and I'm guaranteeing another person to play in the Veto, because there's still one person left out, and this way, we can choose Cody as Houseguest's Choice.
Cody: Ok
Frankie: It's strategy..
Caleb: Well.. It's because I don't want Victoria playin'..
Frankie: Correct.
Caleb: ..and her bein' the host.  It gives Nicole a better chance of winnin'.
Frankie:  ..and btdubs, Nicole threw you under the bus.
Cody: Yeah.
Frankie: But I wouldn't even go there yet.

Caleb: We want Victoria to be hostin'.  The worst thing that happens is you and Frnakie don't get chosen.
Cody: Us 2 need to be playin' in it.  I think we've got pretty good odds.

1:05pm Christine comes into the HoH and heads into the bathroom to ask Frankie for Neosporin.  Caleb wonders aloud if he should tell her now, and decides to wait til right before the Nomination Ceremony.  When Christine exits, Caleb and Cody continue...

Caleb: I'm basically gonna say, "You know, Nicole, I've nominated you, because you've already had the chance to play this game..  You've had 2 HoHs already... 1 PoV to save yourself in this game..  This is givin' you another chance to save yourself in this game. 
Cody: Keep yourself another week..
Caleb: Yeah, keep yourself another week..
Cody: Not to use the Buy Back as an excuse, but we are all still on our first life in this game.  If I was voted out, I would know that the house already flipped and wanted me out.  If I came back into the game, I would know that I'm already on the outs, I don't know how I'm gonna forge any relationships..especially after all her allies are gone.
Caleb: yeah..

...and so on.

CUT TO:
2:44pm
Camera 3 and 4
HoH Room
Caleb, Frankie, Cody, Christine, Derrick

Setting Christine up for the Nomination...   All the guys are keeping straight, serious faces, as if there's a chance it could be them too.

Caleb: Potentially, one of you guys have to go up to ensure that Nicole has a competitor for sure..
Frankie: 3 competitors..
Caleb: It gives it a better percentage that Victoria wont get drawn.  Because I'm already taking one of you off and putting you up, so your chip can't get drawn.  If you get house guest's choice, you're gonna pick Cody..

Caleb: If you get House guest's choice, you're gonna pick Frankie err Cody err Him, because they're not picked.  You the same way, and you the same way.. I wanted to say it in front of all of you, because ewe're a team, it's a team effort and I don't wanna break that up.  SO.. if it's you,  I hope you're not mad at me for doin' it.  I just feel that you can beat her.  That's why I'm doin' it.  Because.. Victoria wont.  And putting Victoria in lowers our percentage and gives Nicole a better chance of winning.. If I put Victoria up, we know she's not gonna beat her, and one of you people who can beat her is a host, and I'm broken (his knee), you know what I mean?  So now Nicole's only really goin' against 2 people.
Frankie: No, it makes sense.. It's a smart move.
Caleb: And just so you guys know, Victoria is the backdoor option.  If she wins..
Frankie: You put someone else up, and we still vote Nicole out.
Derrick: No, if Nicole wins..
Caleb: If Nicole wins, we put Victoria up, and send Victoria home.Whether it be you up there, you up there, you up there..
Frankie: Yup.
Caleb: The backdoor option is that.. I just want you guys to know that's the theory behind what I'm gonna do.  If it's you, just know that I think you're a competitor, and I think you can beat her.. Will it be mental?  I don't know.  Will it be a puzzle?  I don't know. But all around, I know you guys are all competitors, and I have to do it.  It's simple.
Frankie: mm hmm.  And with any luck, it'll be all of us up there (playing for PoV). SO it'll legit be 5 versus 1.
Caleb: Whatever it is, I'm almost no use.
Christine: If he plays.. because of his knee..
Caleb: If it's something physical, I wont play in it at all.  I'm not goin' to...
Caleb: ..risk blowin' my knee out and having surgery after this.
**good boy.

Cody: But you're still gonna be up there picking, and if you get HGs Choice..
Caleb: If I get HGs Choice, of course, I'm pickin' one of you guys. Now, if it's somethin' that I can stand there and do?  But I can't be runnin' all over the place.  That's why it's important NOT to put Victoria up.. cuz if Victoria goes up..
Cody: She's a waste.
Caleb: ..I'm probably out, and one of you guys are gonna have to host..
Frankie: Holy shit.
Caleb: ..Now there's 2 of us out, and Victoria's playin, so that's 3 of us out.
Frankie: No.
Caleb: So she's literally..
Frankie: Can't happen.
Caleb: ..playin' against 2 people.  And that scares me.  She came up here last night throwin' everybody under the bus.  I wasn't listenin' to it.  This person wants you gone.. I'm not the biggest target.. She fed me a bunch of stuff last night.  I don't believe any of us want her here.
All: Correct.. No.. etc
Frankie: We have to..

Caleb: For me, I feel like it's the best decision to put a Beast up for sure with her that I know will play.
Christine: mm hmm
Caleb: Victoria could still get picked, but it's not a guarantee.  Puttin' her on the block is a guarantee that she's playin'.  So I would rather raise my odds by puttin' one of you guys up that can beat her, and I know you can.. And if one of you was the HoH, I would hope you would do the same thing.
Frankie: We'll have to.
**And the Emmy goes to.... All 4 of em.

3:17pm
Fishies... After a brief return..

3:19pm
Fishies.. then Jeff Loop.. It's time for the Nomination Ceremony! I'll see you in a new top post with the Nomination Spoiler and Aftermath...










Permalink







13 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

Ohhh I just want to go hug her.

August 29, 2014 at 2:37 PM  
Blogger cynthia said...

hi Carolyn!

i'm not gonna say "hate" since that is such a strong word, but i have a very strong dislike of Cody right now. stronger than my dislike of Caleb. and even if he parades around shirtless, his appeal has long dissipated for me, and i only see a very unattractive, obnoxious brat. he won a couple of comps and he struts around like he's a beast-mode BB player... sorry for the rant but i just cannot stand him right now.

August 29, 2014 at 2:51 PM  
Blogger Cake Believe said...

Oh, I'm pretty sure that while it seems like Derrick volunteered to make up for the hollas, he did not want Christine in the have not room with Nicole all week unsupervised.

August 29, 2014 at 3:31 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

Off topic, but how often is the top jar updated? I added a tip a while ago and just wanted to make sure it was received.

August 29, 2014 at 3:42 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Robin - I apologize.. I usually update it once a week, but I've fallen behind. I'll remedy that this weekend.

August 29, 2014 at 3:45 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

That's ok. Just wanted to make sure it went to the right place and didn't get hacked by some guy in Russia :)

August 29, 2014 at 3:46 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...


**i've basically been pretending to be coherent for the past 2 weeks.. held together by vast quantities of caffeine..

August 29, 2014 at 3:48 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

Lol that was me 3 summers ago. That's when I found d BBAD... I had a new born who was nocturnal. Was going through 2 large bottles of coffee mate a week. I didn't walk, I gittered across the floor. Watched BBAD in the middle of the night and again during the day thanks to the DVR. They were my connection to the outside world. Lol

August 29, 2014 at 3:54 PM  
Blogger alybax said...

Frankie and his behavior towards Nicole, especially after she was made a HN again and he's only done it once, is despicable. I haven't disliked a hg more than him in a long time.

August 29, 2014 at 4:46 PM  
Blogger cynthia said...

Carolyn - please take a break from all these craziness. it's gonna be a boring, uneventful week anyway so it's your chance. i hope you'll take advantage of it. you deserve it, girl!

August 29, 2014 at 5:23 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

@alybax

I agree and, up until his Grande coming out party, I was a fan.

Also, on the earlier post someone said that Derrick only volunteered so that Christine and Nicole wouldn't be alone together in the HN room. Derrick actually volunteered last night, almost immediately after Caleb won. He volunteered before he knew if Caleb was thinking about making Nicole, Christine or anyone a have not. And I'm not positive, but I think someone (maybe Derrick) even said that someone else should volunteer because it wouldn't be fair to make Nicole do it again.

Being that I have not been a huge Derrick fan, I wouldn't say that just to make him look good. Still, I have to defend that people think he had ulterior motives because I think he was genuinely just trying to be a nice guy.

August 29, 2014 at 5:34 PM  
Blogger cyninbend said...

Have nots used to get all the protein powder they wanted. Do they still get it? Then they would mix it with milk, chocolate syrup.... The housemates on BBUK always buy protein powder as well with their allowance to keep up energy on their chickpea diets.

There was a reason they were given protein powder...young people that age can suffer bone loss as well as energy loss. Survivor contestants really mess up their bodies. It's a creepy thing to watch people be so hungry, waiting for the clock to reach midnite Thursday... Who enjoys that? Reincarnated POW prison guards from WWII?

I get awfully sick of Alison Grodner's need to power trip by forcing people to be hungry like this. I bet if they were given a bland but super healthy diet with lots of protein, we'd see much more drama because their wheels would be spinning! They'd fight harder in the comps, as well. Have not has no purpose for the show but for creeps in production to torture hgs. They need to get rid of it. If Nicole were not hungry and protein starved, she'd have done better, fought harder, thought more clearly.

And having the HOH decide who starves is total BS! They already choose who goes home. They don't need to starve them as well. JMO, and not humble in the least.

August 29, 2014 at 9:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What's the "top jar" , am I forgetting something on BB or is it something for Carolyn? I'd like to donate as well if for Carolyn. *Link*? Hope it's for Carolyn for keeping us informed, by virtually having zero sleep. Bless her heart, I couldn't do it.

August 30, 2014 at 1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below