;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

The Overnight Report


Good morning, BB lovers!  Happy Tuesday to you!  Today in the BB house, Caleb will be writing his HoH blog and taking pics of the HGs... And whatever else BB decides to throw at them.

In light of the let down yesterday, with Caleb putting Victoria up as the ReNom instead of Frankie, I figured a lot of you might have taken a break from the feeds last night, so I made a Monday Evening in the BB16 House post, covering some nice moments as well as game talk from the earlier part of Monday night, as the HGs scramble to get all their ducks in a row for the Double Eviction they correctly suspect is happening this Thursday night.

What follows here will be select moments and conversations from after midnight... Please refresh periodically, and more will magically appear before your eyes.

12:00am
Camera 1
Kitchen
Victoria, Nicole, Derrick

Nicole: I'm mad I'm going home.
Derrick: You should be.  With that being said..
Nicole: It just sucks knowing.
Derrick: Yes..
Nicole: I'd rather live in anticipation.


Derrick: yes, I..
Nicole: ..and have some kind of hope?
Derrick: But would you have rather gone home on day 17?
Nicole: Nooo!
Derrick: I mean, you're gonna go home on day 77. 
Nicole: It's still not that far.
Derrick: You played an unbelievable game.  You got yourself back into this house.  You didn't go home immediately following that, which usually happens.
Nicole: That would've been really embarrassing.
Derrick: Right!  So I mean, wtf else do you want?
Nicole: What do you mean, wtf else do I want?  I wanted to win the veto and win hoh and put people in their place.
Derrick: It's extremely difficult to do, and..
Nicole: It sucks, though!
**yup.. we were pullin' for ya!


CUT TO:
12:09am
Nicole and Victoria
Kitchen
Cam 1

Nicole: This was such a wimpy move. Predictable.
Victoria: Yup.
**Carolyn: Yup.
**BB Loving World: Yup.

Talk turns to speeches for Thursday night, then..

Victoria: It's pissing me off that Christine keeps saying she misses Hayden
***To be fair, it pisses you off that Christine is breathing..

Nicole: Trust me, she's saying it so I go to the jury and tell Hayden..
Victoria: Oh for sure.

CUT TO:
1:15am
HoH Room
Frankie, Cody, Derrick
Cam 1 and 2

Cody and Frankie are surprisingly bitter about Nicole tonight.. 

Frankie: So what's happening?
Cody: Nicole's getting feisty!
Frankie: She is.
Cody: She's givin' me attitude.
Frankie: She gave me attitude already twice today. She's like, (mocking voice) "I'm only gonna keep in touch with a select few people.  I already know who the top people on my list are."  I just ignored her.
Cody: And.. I was sittin' there and she was like, Oh there's a lot you guys don't know about Hayden..
Frankie: Who the f*ck cares?
Cody: I'm like, you're not that f'in special.  Just because you guys hooked up, doesn't mean that you know everything about the kid's life.  Like, you had a week with him.  Chill the f out.
Frankie: yeah
Cody: And no one gives a f*ck.
Frankie: Yeah exactly.. And it's like, we know the truth...
Cody: We know you're excited to go back there and make out with him for 2 weeks, 3 weeks..
Frankie: We know that you want Victoria to be the person you cast your vote for.  We all know that.  Guess what?  It aint happenin'.
Cody: She'll be right behind you.

Frankie: Yup.  Well..  is she??
Cody:  I don't know..

Frankie takes this opening to talk about last night with Cody..

Frankie: Caleb mentioned that you guys had a conversation last night?  Well, first he mentioned that he wasn't sure that I'd put up Christine.. and I was like, You're..  I was like, "I hate you." Of course.. I'm gonna do whatever the f*ck WE want.. 
Cody: yeah
Frankie: Of course I would do that.  Obviously I'm putting her up, whether or not we send her home next..

Frankie: I'm down with whatever the group wants to do.  I understand his logic.
Cody: He was just.. I don't know.. He was just..
Frankie: I mean, did you ever doubt that I was gonna put up Christine?

Cody: Not doubt it like crazy.. I was like..
Frankie: I mean, I set the whole skittle thing up, because she was here..
Cody:I don't know.. Maybe I'm.. Probably when I'm not in the room, I get questioned just as much about how tight I am with Christine.. but we are playin' a game.
Frankie: Exactly/.
Cody: Like, I love her.. I don't think it's gonna effect how..
Frankie: Exactly.
Cody: It's a game.
Frankie: Exactly.

**fishies.

Cody:  Through the whole situation, I was like, "Frankie has no problem doing something that needs to be done... it's good for him.  It  doesn't matter.. She's my good friend too.  I'm gonna do it too."
Frankie: Exactly.
Cody: Caleb was just nervous.
Frankie: He's in a very..  delicate place.
Cody: He is, but he also views himself as like..
Frankie: The Top Dog.
Derrick: (emerges from the HoH bathroom) 
Cody: Biggest Beast.. But he's done that all season.
Frankie: He's the top dog.. everyone's coming for him.. if they're coming for him, they're stupid..
Cody: But he's done that all season.

And we're moving forward into the night..

CUT TO:
1:43am
Victoria and Nicole
Bathroom
Cam 3 and 4


Nicole: I hope Cody knows I was kidding.
Victoria: Who gives a flying f*ck?
Nicole:Did you end up doin' my goodbye or no?
Victoria: no
Nicole: Well, you missed out, dingaling.
Victoria: I definitely am..
Nicole: Nicoletta my little nurse..
Victoria: No, the nurse who saved my life.. That's what I said.
Nicole: They probably made it look like I ran away..
Victoria: Noo..
Nicole: I panicked.  It's fine.
Victoria: That's not what happened.
Nicole: You weren't even all there.
Victoria: It was so scary.
Nicole: I'm a little spit fire tonight.
Victoria: You are.. I like it..
Nicole: Will you keep me in line the rest of the week?
Victoria: Sure.. Should we sign?  Squeeze your leg?
Nicole: Do the eye thing..

Victoria: Perfect.

Nicole: What're you doin'?  Waitin' for Derrick?
Victoria: I'll come lay with you in the Have Not.

1:45am -- They move into the Have Not Room.. 

Victoria: I think it's crazy..  how you come into a house full of strangers and the relationships that happen, I would never expect that in my life.  I mean.. I just would never.   I never thought that I would meet someone like Derrick.  That I actually care about.
Nicole: Yeah.
Victoria:  And it is NOT a showmance.
Nicole: right.
Victoria: You know what I mean?
Nicole: Yeah
Victoria: It's actually like a brother.
Nicole: uh huh.  Pretty cool, huh?☺

SSkipping ahead a couple minutes..


Nicole: You, Derrick, Hayden, Donny, Jocasta.. I love all of you guys.  You, Hayden, Derrick are gonna be my 3 that I betchu I keep in touch with.
Victoria: Oh yeah, I could definitely see us Skyping or FaceTiming.
Nicole: Yeah. But you gotta promise not to get mad at me for anything that was said.  I crack jokes about you in comps sometimes, I'll be honest.
Victoria: Great..
Nicole: Like you doin' the Running Man the other day.
Victoria: That's funny.. It's fine.
Nicole: Stuff like that..
Victoria: I wont be mad at anything.. It's ok.
Nicole: I'm sure I'm gonna be mad at a couple people in here.
Vic: You wont be mad at me.

1:51am
Victoria: I don't even know if I'll watch the season for a while.. I need to..
Nicole: Decompress.
Victoria: Yes. And.. I'm gonna have to fly home right away, because it's holiday, and I'm not even gonna have time to take anything in, because everything..
Nicole: Oooh..
Victoria: Because the next day's holiday, and the holiday's for 2 days.. or 3 days..
**she's counting the night before, which is when Rosh HaShana actually begins - and that's finale night.. a week later is another BIG holiday, Yom Kippur.. and then more holidays that are lesser known  to the gen pop...
Nicole: Ohh.
Victoria: I think for the 1st month, I'm just gonna be to myself.. I don't wanna talk about BigBrother.  I don't wanna talk about strategy.  Nothing.
**kol ha kavod, lach.

Nicole:  Heck no.
Victoria: Do not tell me what people said about me.  I don't care.  ya know?  I don't want to watch the episodes right away.  There's just no point.

CUT TO:
2:44am
Upstairs in the HoH Room, they're talking utter rubbish about various pseudo celebrities..
Mercifully, Skippy flips cam 3 and 4 to Derrick and Nicole in the darkened Have Not Room, where she's helping him with a bit of jedi training - ie, memorizing details from the season for comps.

 CUT TO:
3:43am
Cam 1 and 2
HoH Room
Frankie and Caleb

On request, Frankie's advising Caleb what to include in his hoh blog..

Frankie: It's an opportunity for you to vent about the game.. Be honest.  Be like, "It's so hard for me to trust the people I'm working with because x, y and z.."  You can talk about your dilemma about putting me up, and now you're happy you made the best decision you ever made in your life..
Caleb: My whole mind was goin' crazy.
Frankie: I know.
Caleb: ..but then I was like, what am I doin'?  Why am I even thinkin' this?
Frankie: Right.
Caleb: I'm scared, because I can't play. 
Frankie: I know.
Caleb: That's the scariest part.  I can't even play.  SO if I get thrown up there.. it's like, alright.. I don't think that anyone.. I think Victoria will go home, we'll be the final 5, and then, from that point on, I very well could go up.  But I think Victoria.. I mean, I don't think anyone would wanna keep her.
**You keep saying, "I think."  Your actions prove otherwise.


Caleb spies Nicole on the monitor.. She's rummaging through the play do cannisters.. We find her on Camera 4..
When she finds what she's after, she makes her way back through the bedrooms. 

Nicole: What are you guys doin' over there?
Cody: Wait..

Cody lobs a rock pillow at Nicole..

Cody: Wait, Nicole, can I have a hug? 
Nicole: For real?
Cody: Please?

She comes back after a minute.. to give him his hug..

They all say goodnight..

Cody: Watch out for my dino head.. That's my dino outfit.. (she's stepping on to get off the beds)
Nicole: I'm sorry, Cody!  I have a sprained groin.
Cody: hahaha

Christine: hehehe.. It's true..  Goodnight, Cody.
Cody: G'night, loser!
Christine: hahahaha

CUT TO:
3:48am
Cam 2
Caleb and Frankie
HoH Room

Frankie: That's why you need a partner in this game.   If I win the Veto and you're on the block, I have to use it on you.  That's crazy huge.
Caleb: True.. and then we're movin' on to the next round.

Frankie: Exactly. And that's what I'm talking about.  Like, I want one of us to either be an HoH winner or a Veto holder... for the rest of the summer.
Caleb: mm hmm
Frankie: Because as long as one of us can win HoH or Veto for the rest of the summer, we're guaranteed top 2.
Caleb: We can win.  And if we get to top 3, one of us just has to win... the last HoH.
Frankie: Correct.

And this concludes the Overnight Report...  Have a beautiful Tuesday!  I'll see you back here soon!






Permalink







50 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Good morning.
So, Frankie and Cody have taken over the mean girls role?
You're right, didn't watch the feeds, tried a couple of times but found I just didn't care what they were saying.
I'm still hoping for some surprise from this season. Silly me.

Maybe Thursday will prove to be interesting.

September 2, 2014 at 4:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Carolyn,

Haven't been around much due to being sick, but now I am back...hehe

I have been trying to read your TOR's (which are amazing) and wanted to say thank you for doing this, especially this week. I feel awful that you have to transcribe some of this stuff... :( :( So thank you..xoxoxo

xoxo
Pammmmmmm


September 2, 2014 at 4:57 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Heads up, start of the post, Caleb replaced Christine with Victoria, not Nicole.

September 2, 2014 at 5:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn, thank you for TOR and the Monday night report. I had to take a break from the feeds as I am sure many others did as well. I love that you get that and that you are here year after year providing us all with coverage and your own special humor. You are a goddess among women! Keep up the great work. It's so very much appreciated.

September 2, 2014 at 5:13 AM  
Blogger nnaxor said...

Caro I just want to thank you for the awesome job you do. I love your asides - somehow we see this game the same way, and always have which is why this is my favorite place to hang - and you make me laugh. My recent favorite "***To be fair, it pisses you off that Christine is breathing.." If that isn't the truth I don't know what is! Keep it up you are appreciated.

September 2, 2014 at 5:17 AM  
Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

Good morning Dishers!!
Good morning Carolyn!!!

Sorry I wasn't around all weekend...I actually had some time off of work!! I was able to read your updates though, just didn't get to comment.

So a lot went down with the almost backdoor of Frankie. I see the Twitterverse is ablaze with hatred for Frankie and by not nominating him, Caleb. The hate is such a shame, as isn't that the reason they are so against Frankie, because they find him a vile and hateful person. It all makes no sense to me that combatting hate with more hate, but hey, that's why I step away from Twitter often lol

I don't loathe Frankie as much as others. He is not my favorite, but other than the inappropriate comments made about Victoria the other day, I can easily take his antics with a grain of salt. He's a very insecure guy with a very famous sister and I am able to see past the facade. I feel for him actually. But I still don't want him to win this game lol
I am looking forward to a Double Eviction night Thursday as they are always a good time...but usually one of my faves goes out in the 2nd eviction...praying Derrick (my fave this year) has set himself up properly so that he doesn't become the victim. I'm pretty sure if anyone but Christine wins HoH, she is going home.
Well, that's my 2 cents for what it's worth!
I hope you all had a fantastic weekend!!! Back to the grind!!

Lulu

September 2, 2014 at 6:06 AM  
Blogger Yasmin said...

Good Morning!

I don't think that Derrick and Cody prepared enough for being confronted by Frankie about the BD convo's they had with Caleb.(Thanks to Caleb) really dumb move.
They seemed to fumble thru their explanations.
Derrick tried to play it down by saying that it wasn't really serious enough or he would have gone to Frankie…..That was lame a** reason.
Catching Derrick off guard , he was not his smooth self this time.
At this point Frankie must be concerned if not clued in, I wouldn't be surprised if once he get's his shot he will take it.

September 2, 2014 at 6:11 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Wait... So mastermind Derrick wanted Frankie up and couldnt get it done? No way!! He controls everything in there.

@Frups

I agree that while Derrick has played a good game, most of his moves have been unnoticed by the HGs. His pitch if he makes f2 will be " Haha suckers! Im a cop!" And they will go bananas and vote for him as if lying about your occupation was a challenge

September 2, 2014 at 6:43 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Good morning Carolyn. Im relieved Victoria is going to evict this show from her head for a while when it is over, we will see what happens thurs. I would prefer they evict victoria but I just dont care who wins or loses anymore since the double team and laughing. Sad.
have a nice day

September 2, 2014 at 6:50 AM  
Blogger Dianne said...

A feedster tweeted that Christine and Caleb both think they will be invited to speak at churches. And Caleb wants to lead his church in a chant: I say Beast, you say Mode.

Alrighty then.

I have never subscribed to the feeds and don't even watch BBAD. I had it on DVR series record but deleted it. I do keep up via Twitter, Jokers & BBDish. This site is the best, thank you Carolyn. I shop at Amazon on the regular, will try to remember to go through your site off season, it will still count, right?

I have the free Utopia feeds but only watch about 15 min a day, will be watching the show; already lots of drama from what I have read (a lot of BB fans are loving it).

Dianne

September 2, 2014 at 7:43 AM  
Blogger silence and sunshine said...

Good morning all!! I was actually unplugged with the family all weekend, so I just watched Sunday's show and (of course) got caught up here.

*Dramatically pulls soapbox out of corner and dusts it off, steps up and clears throat*

Just a couple of things...

Derrick: For those of you that missed it, he has completely morphed into another character. Like In Real Life this guy is a 30-something police officer and family man. Not a whole heck of a lot in common with young 20-somethings, but he has managed to pull it off. The weight loss, the beard, the clothes...come on people. He is WORKING these houseguests. Like him or not, he is playing the BEST game this season (IMHO)

Frankie: Very unfortunate comment. Those of you that think it will cost him America’s Favorite, I respectfully disagree. That comment (as far as the TV-Onlys) will never see the light of day. We are a pretty tolerant crowd and we did not take it well, do you think CBS is going to show that to America? (I’ll answer. No, no they won’t) I don’t think he was thinking when he said it, like AT ALL. Was he being a jerk? Yes, absolutely. Was he advocating that someone physically harm V? No, I don’t think so. As far as Derrick laughing at the comment. He was trying not to break character. As a real life undercover cop, I’m sure this isn’t the first time he wanted to yank someone up and couldn’t. I think he did what he could do without “blowing his cover.”

Caleb: We have a saying in the South for people like him. Bless His Heart. He seems like a good boy. I’m sure when he gets home his Momma will have a talk with him about the way he treated Amber and she’ll set him straight. He won’t be the first one whose loyalty cost him the game. I remember SCREAMING at Kesha (through my television of course) to cut Libra loose. He will be sad next week (or this week) when Frankie takes him out.

I will miss Nichole (again) but I’m looking forward to seeing what kind of mischief ensues as a result of the DE. I am also REEEEEALLY looking forward to the look on Christine’s face when she goes to jury before Victoria. No strategy as a strategy? She may have floated herself to $50,000. Good for her.

*Steps off soapbox and slides it back into the corner*

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!!!

September 2, 2014 at 7:46 AM  
Blogger NaturalGrace28 said...

I love your comments and side notes. They're much more interesting than anything Helfer happening this season in the bb16 house.

September 2, 2014 at 8:36 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

When Victoria gets out (after winning 50k) I hope someone asks her "what was your strategy going in, and did it change?". Her "game" is about the strangest I can remember on the show and she never gives us any insight to what she is thinking beyond who she cant stand

September 2, 2014 at 8:59 AM  
Blogger Fuzzies said...

GM Carolyn and thanks for the great posts. I was actually watching the feeds last night, they were pretty fun. From what I can tell the final 6 pairings are...Cody/(Christine)but really Derrick...Derrick(Vic)but really Cody, Frankie/Caleb? At least I think Frankie is trying to align himself for a final 2 with Beastmode, by pointing out the other couplets.

Caleb is so paranoid...I don't think Nicole has been studying much with Vic at all but that's all Caleb thinks they do...lol. Nope C...They really are just talking about the loves of their lives, hehe.

Cody will regret being caught up in Frankie's meanness. I doubt if Frankie will regret much, maybe the nastiness toward Vic the other day, but only because he'll get an earful from his sister and mom and Nona.

Anyway, keep up the good work! So excited for the next few weeks. Even though the first part of the season was predictable, I think this group has set themselves up to be pretty intense in the final "kill or be killed" weeks. At least, that's what we are all hoping for (wink). Hugs, Jenny

September 2, 2014 at 10:22 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

I hope that whoever is HOH next week makes Frankie a Have Not. Disease or not, he came in the house and should have to suffer like the rest. He did it once, he can do it again. I doubt he has anything and decided that was a good excuse to use.

September 2, 2014 at 10:48 AM  
Blogger Ryder said...

I stayed up all night Sunday night and listened to every conversation about the possible back door Frankie plan. It has taken me 24 hours to come to my current conclusion. Here's what I think may have happened:

Caleb has a vested interest in presenting himself as a big, tough guy. "Beast" mode cowboy sees himself as a Man among men. He's GI Joe, a bare hands killer of animals (or kills them with a stick), a beast in competitions, king of the castle, king of the house. Perhaps his ego demanded that he be seen as someone who isn't afraid to make the biggest move in the game so far. He spent hours going round and round with all of his reasons why it would be a good idea to bd Frankie. Cody said he would be good with either decision but it was obvious that he thought bding Frankie was the best idea because he feels certain that Frankie will be after him and Caleb. Derrick played the devil's advocate and ran through scenarios of what ifs. I do believe that Derrick was initially against the idea to bd Frankie but after hours of talking to each other, thinking about it, talking to Victoria (who would Nicole put up if she wins HOH Thursday?) Derrick came to the conclusion that there was great merit in bding Frankie and he came on board with the idea. From the moment Derrick said he was onboard with the idea & lets do it! Caleb immediately back tracked and said he wasn't going to do it. For something like 8 hours Caleb pushed the idea of the back door all the way up to that moment. Then suddenly with all 3 of them united in the decision, Caleb turned and ran.

Maybe for Caleb showing himself as having no fear (taking down Frankie is a big deal) was enough for his giant ego. But the actual doing of it was to scary even for him.

Just my thoughts, I could be wrong.

September 2, 2014 at 10:51 AM  
Blogger Ryder said...

Gotta hand it to Derrick for his latest cunning move regarding his inability to win in the final 2. Just since last Thursday Frankie, Cody, Caleb and Christine have all stated that they could win in the final 2 if they are up against Derrick. He has carefully planted many seeds in all of their minds that there is no way he could win against any of them. He hasn't won many comps, he hasn't made any big moves, etc. I believe that at this point, everyone left in the house would like to be the one sitting next to Derrick at the end. Damn he's good.

This is Big Brother so anything can happen but if Derrick makes it to final 2 my money is on him. And after he makes his case for why he should win I expect whoever is sitting in the seat next to him (after closing their mouth that is hanging open) would vote for him too.

September 2, 2014 at 11:13 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

G'morning Robin :-)

Not gonna happen. This is the last week of Have Nots.

September 2, 2014 at 11:28 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

G'morning Jenny :-)

Thank you very much. :-) I agree.. the next couple weeks should be quite intense.

September 2, 2014 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

G'morning Natural Grace :-)

Hehe :-) Thank you. I try..

September 2, 2014 at 11:31 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Silence and Sunshine! :-)

Ditto ditto ditto ditto ditto ditto Ditto!

September 2, 2014 at 11:34 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning Diane/ZZTop :-)

Yes, yes and Thank you very much!

"I shop at Amazon on the regular, will try to remember to go through your site off season, it will still count, right?"

September 2, 2014 at 11:37 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Lisa :-)

As *deeply* offended as I was by the comment, I don't have the luxury of tuning out.. So, perhaps as a coping mechanism, I have to remind myself that people say ridiculously stupid, horrible and offensive things all the time, but most of us have the luxury of not having those moments recorded..

And I move on...

September 2, 2014 at 11:43 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Yasmin! :-)

Seconded.

I've been thinking about this.. and thinking Frankie will use it as his perfect excuse to strike early. Thank you for voicing it.

September 2, 2014 at 11:46 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Lulu!! :-)

If I copied and pasted every point of yours that I agreed with, your entire comment would show here...

September 2, 2014 at 11:50 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hiya NNaxor! :-) Thank you very much!!

September 2, 2014 at 11:51 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Jerry! :-)

I remain intrigued... hehehe.

September 2, 2014 at 11:53 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Pammmmmmmmm :-*

I'm sorry you've been feeling poorly and I'm very happy to see you back in here and feeling well enough to comment.

Thank u!!

Xxoo,
C

September 2, 2014 at 11:55 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Foofie!

Thank you so much! <3

September 2, 2014 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Nancy!!

Thank u for catching that! Fixed it thanks to u!

September 2, 2014 at 11:59 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Jumbo :-)

After the month of chagim, I'll ask..

September 2, 2014 at 12:01 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

G'morning Ryder!

**copies entire comment re Derrick and inserts here***

Yup!

September 2, 2014 at 12:03 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Did I get everybody? I think I got everybody...

If I missed anyone, my apologies..

Xxoo,
C

September 2, 2014 at 12:06 PM  
Blogger Ryder said...

Things you may have missed...

In the last couple of weeks Christine has been planting seeds in Victoria's head implying that she is working with Derrick and that Victoria is out of the loop. Christine says things like:

Derrick and I talked and we think....
Derrick was telling me that we should...
Derrick wants me to...
I know that Derrick wants...

She says these things to Victoria and makes her think that she and Derrick are in an alliance. She creates the illusion that she is close to Derrick and that he talks to her about things that he would never talk to Victoria about. This has caused a lot of paranoia for Victoria and she has gone to Derrick many times in the last 10 days or so and questioned him about his possible alliance with Christine. Derrick, who I believe doesn't know that this is going on, keeps reassuring Vic that he isn't in an alliance with Christine. That temporally calms Vic down...until Christine pokes at her again, then it starts over. I don't know if Christine is doing this for strategy (to force a wedge between Vic & Derrick) or if she is just amusing herself by hurting Victoria. She does tell us how much she likes to make someone hurt.

*************************************************

The other day when Frankie and Nicole had their talk (to hash everything out) he admitted that he doesn't know about Big Brother from watching the shows instead his knowledge is from Wikipedia. He looked up BB and then made flash cards for himself to study the game, how it works, the various winners, etc. Since he didn't know what questions would come up in comps he learned all kinds of useless information about past seasons. Like what BB winner went to prison for drugs? I suspected from the beginning that he was NOT a superfan but I couldn't figure out why he sometimes knows weird facts about BB but doesn't know common practical things about the feeds etc. Now it all makes sense. He's not a superfan or even a regular fan but being the actor he is, he studied for his part!

************************************************
During the marathon discussions of 'To backdoor or not to backdoor Frankie', there was a very funny moment. Caleb and Cody were on the HOH bed and Derrick was sitting on the sofa. It suddenly dawned on Derrick and he told the other 2 - you know what's going on right now? There are tons of people out there (live feeders) who are watching us and listening to us and they are all screaming at their screens. When we start to say one name they are all going Yes! Yes! Do it! and then we move on to another name and they are screaming No! No! You idiots! Because they (Us feeders) know what we should do and they are sitting up in the middle of the night screaming at us. He says he knows we are because he has done the exact same thing as a fan at home. They all have a good laugh over it.

September 2, 2014 at 12:24 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Ryder,

*Excellent* catches!! Thanks!!

September 2, 2014 at 12:35 PM  
Blogger Terraific said...

Just poping in to say hello! It's been busy so I haven't been able to attend the viewing parties, but I read every post and accompanying comments.

I love the Dish and all my dishy friends! Thanks for all you do Caro!!!

September 2, 2014 at 1:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Caro, Hi LuLu!
Speaking of insecure, someone in the chat rooms mentioned to go to Frank's Facebook and tell him how every1 feels about his parody he did of Vic and Zing Bot along with his sic comment, and I decided to just have a look at his Facebook account, he has five... five! That I found... lol.

September 2, 2014 at 2:17 PM  
Blogger sflewie said...

I must have missed the conversations/comments about Frankie having a "disease". Did he say what he has & how did this come up? Can someone clue me in? Thanks.

And thank you again Carolyn for ALL you do...you are amazing. I'd also like to thank LESSA, MichiganMan, Grendon, Ryder, TripL, and Shi Shi. I enjoy all of the comments, but the six of you really know how to entertain & inform.

September 2, 2014 at 2:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Loved it!! I am from the South as well, and you are sure enough right, I think my BFF and I did say "Bless His Heart" during the entire Amber situation! LoL.... That was great, very entertaining and Ditto as well!

September 2, 2014 at 2:26 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Let me preface this by saying I am a disabled person with numerous chronic and recurring conditions. I advocate for equality. That said, anyone who has a medical condition that precludes them from the same punushments as the rest shouldn't be in the game. If they want to make reasonable accommodations, they should apply to all HGs. Celiac and Raynauds are no fun. I find it very hard to believe someone with Raynauds would audition for Survivor yet need
accommodations at BB.

_Carolyn, your point is well taken and all your efforts are greatly appreciated!

September 2, 2014 at 2:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I really enjoyed reading everyone's commentary this evening! That was so sweet of you Carolyn for commenting back one by one :)*
I am so excited and nervous at the same time for DE night! It just may surpass the "Missed clown shoe by Jeff Schroeder throwing it out of the stall" on DE night in BB13! But it's going to have to be really good.

Have a great week Dish Family!

September 2, 2014 at 2:45 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Ryder

I caught "superfan" Frankie struggling with BB common knowledge one day too. He isnt a fan. He is just there for publicity

September 2, 2014 at 3:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

These guest had me thinking they were the best of all seasons. Now I am disappointed. I can predict their every move. No, I haven't watched the feeds for a while, and after this post, I wont be watching them at all. While the feeds took up most of my time. I have found other things to keep busy with. Just too predictable. Bored out of my mind with the end of this season. None of them are good enough to make a bold move. I will wait until the finale to watch.

September 2, 2014 at 4:33 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Hey Carolyn, for some reason I am no longer able to hit the like feature on the dish!! I am so disappointed!! I even tried to share it, nope!! So disappointed! Know that I do like your posts!!

September 2, 2014 at 4:48 PM  
Blogger Ketchup's mom said...

Did anyone else see Cody enjoying his lollipop this afternoon?! Wow. LOL!! *drool

September 2, 2014 at 5:28 PM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

The HGs have been on lockdown inside for hours now...

I saw this tweet and photo.

Plane flying over the #BigBrother house with banner earlier today. #BB16 pic.twitter.com/Tvyz5oOKXV

September 2, 2014 at 8:07 PM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

Abt 10.39 PM

Cody and Frankie in storage room and Frankie wants to clear up that he is all in with the boys and wants to go to F4. He says he trusts Cody and Derrick explicitly. He wants to win the game with the boys. He defines targets as Christine and Victoria.

They talk about having to cut Christine even though they are both close to her.

Frankie says he loves him and hugs him. It's in his best interest to work with the boys until the end.

Cody: Caleb is paranoid and thinks he's the biggest beast in this house. I didn't even feel the need to talk with you about this, because it's not a real thing.

Frankie: It's still good to check in. He's so silly. I don't distrust any of you.

Cody: We win every week and haven't turned on each other.

They laugh how Derrick is so crazy nervous too.

Frankie: Derrick is like the male Victoria. OK, not really. I didn't say that.

They leave the SR.

Derrick = Victoria. LOL.

September 2, 2014 at 10:57 PM  
Blogger NaturalGrace28 said...

Did you all catch that BB is changing nights due to football? Starting next week it will be Tuesday and Wednesday.

September 3, 2014 at 1:36 AM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

OK... for those who have missed the cutest thing this BB Summer...

Maybe a future HG?

http://youtu.be/VS9OdSJi_O0

September 3, 2014 at 1:41 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

@Tella ((Hugs)) Thanks for that photo!!

Oh. My. Gosh. !!! Was that a real pic and really real?? LoL!!

I remember that happened in another season and the HG's could not stop talking about it!!!

I know this comment will prolly not even be seen, cuz I'm late to the party on this one, but wows on the banner flying over the BB HOUSE again!

September 4, 2014 at 10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below