;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, September 1, 2014

Monday Morning Before the PoV Ceremony

Happy PoV Ceremony Monday, BB Lovers! When last we saw our HGs, the boys had spent the entire night discussing a possible backdoor of Frankie.

In fact, #BackdoorFrankie actually trended on twitter last night.  If you missed out on all that, you'll want to have a look at both Caleb Wants to BackDoor Frankie and The Overnight Report.

Much to my surprise, after over 8 hours of talks, just shy of 5am BBT, they left it at Victoria goes up, Nicole goes home.  Derrick took the opportunity to tell both Nicole and Victoria, individually, that he'd been working on their behalf all night, but it wasn't looking good.

There is, however, time for that to change yet again this morning, and I'll be on the look out for it.  If anything goes down, you'll know.  Just refresh this post periodically...

10:07am
At the moment, Frankie's up in the HoH Bathroom showering on 3 and 4, and Skippy's providing him no  modesty veil whatsoever.  The women are in and out of the downstairs bathroom, getting gussied up for the Veto Meeting. 

10:11am
Frankie walks out of the shower as naked as he was in it and in full view of the world to grab his towel.    Moments later BB tells Nicole, Victoria, Cody and Derrick to turn in their trackers.. Spotting him in the HoH bed, Frankie offers to turn in Cody's.  Cody gets out of bed and makes his way down to the Storage Room himself.

10:27am
Camera 3
Kitchen Counter

Caleb: Right before I went to bed at 3, Victoria's sittin' down here all by herself doin' this.. We were like, Man, Somethin's wrong with that girl.  I mean, what's up with her?  She was just sittin' here.  Everyone else was KO'd.
Frankie: I was asleep already.  She's on her last leg.
BB:  Christine, please come to the Diary Room.

Caleb leaves the kitchen area, walks toward the DR..

Caleb: Hey Christine..
Christine: Yeah..
Caleb: (imitates Zach)  When you go in that Diary Room!
Christine: Yeah?
Caleb: Kill it. hehehe.  You Kill it.


10:28am
Cam 3
Kitchen area
Caleb and Frankie

Caleb: You should've seen your face last night..
Frankie: When?
Caleb: When I said, I don't trust you.  I don't want you to think I don't.. It's just..  I very well do.. I trust you more, but I still can't give anyone all of it.
Frankie: Right. I understand.
Caleb: I told you.. 99.9%..
Frankie: You have a different outlook on life than I do, having been through war.. I've been let down in life, but not by someone who had my life in their hands.  I've been hurt, I've been injured.. I understand what you're saying.  Because it's a game, I want to be like, "I trust you 100%."  I guess part of me is setting myself up for disappointment, so I can say, it's just a game.
Caleb: Just bein' honest.. bein' real.
Frankie: I still think we can make it.
Caleb: If we do, we deserve it.  Hopefully we do.  Just gotta fight.

BB: Caleb, please turn in your activity tracker..

10:32am Caleb heads into the storage room, and turns it in..then back out to the kitchen... and to wake Derrick up..

Caleb: Yo, D! Wake it on up, sucka.
Derrick: mm
Caleb: It's probably gonna happen in 25-30 minutes.
Derrick: We good?
Caleb: Yeah.  When everyone's sittin' there, I'll know, but, I mean, even this morning, he was like, I think we'll be alright, bud.  Like, I think we can make the final 4, is what he told me.   he's talkin' bout us 4 - me, you, him and Cody. He's like, I think we can make the final 4, and I was like, I hope so.
Derrick: Well, whatever your decision is, know I'm witchu, bud. 
Caleb: So.. we'll just do it, and uh.. win.
Derrick: I'm with ya.
Caleb: I was basically tellin' ya to wake up, so you don't look like a schmuck on tv.

10:45am
Cam 4
HoH Room
Caleb and Frankie

Caleb: We're literally 2 wins away from bein' the final 4.
Frankie: 2 HoHs away.. Veto's always a question.
Caleb: But we always have another option.
Frankie: It'll be so good though.
Caleb: Do somethin' that's never been done.
Frankie: Yup.  Brigade was only 3.
**ahem.. Hi Matt.

Caleb: I still have that little gut feelin' that someone will try to break it up before it happens.
Frankie: I know you do.  And you've given it to me.
Caleb: Usually when I go with my gut, I'm right.  But maybe sometimes you go with your gut and you're wrong.
Frankie: My gut is definitely concerned now.. but.. as I said, I'm not gonna do it to you.
Caleb: I hope not.
Frankie: And I hope you don't do it to me.
Caleb: I don't plan on it.
**apologies, BB world.  A gentle reminder to not shoot the messenger.

Frankie: hehe.. ok.  Well that's good.  I guess that's all we can ask for at this point.
Caleb: Cuz if I would.. Don't get scared.. But if I would, today would be the smartest day to do it.. because you can't do nothin' about it. You know what I mean?  If I was that guy, today would be the day I'd do it.  But don't be scared, cuz I'm puttin' Victoria up.   Just know.. that when you can't do nothin' about it is the only way to get you out... and I think everyone in this house knows that, cuz you're a beast, and I think they feel the same way about me. And they feel probably the same way about Cody.  Probably the same way about Christine.  She's shown up a lot more than I thought she would.  She's dang near got just as many wins as I got.
Frankie: mm hmm
Caleb: But.. I'm gonna be a man of my word, and hope it doesn't bite me in the but with anyone.. whether it be Cody or Derrick or Christine.. I hope whoever wins this next one goes, Victoria, So n so, sit down.  Victoria goes home.  And then.. we done somethin' good.  I just hope no one wins it, and goes..

Frankie: Well, is that where all this paranoia's coming from?  Is someone coming for me this week?
Caleb: Someone coming for you?
Frankie: yeah..
Caleb: Nonononono.. Just everything in general.
***yesyesyesyes..
 
Caleb: And I'm not gonna lie to ya, cuz I'm straight up with ya.. But me sittin' here by myself, as a huge part of what's happenin' today is who do I trust 100% that will not.. If I've had someone's back.. If I look back and say, well, Frankie's done it to me before.  We apologized, we got past it, we've moved on, and it hasn't happened again, so why should I not trust him?  Maybe that's just paranoia.  That's why I just pass it.  But then I go, well what if Cody wins.. He's tight with Christine.  I've done it with everybody.  I just have to be the player I set out to be.
Frankie: I was hoping using the Veto on you was another sign of my..
Caleb: yeah.. yeah..
Frankie: ..devotion towards us.. together.. cuz it's what I want.
Caleb: Yeah.
Frankie: Whether it can happen or not, I don't know.  But it's what I want to happen, so any time that I can control it, I will use my power to keep us together.
**whether he means it or not, smart cookie.. and likely the last one in Caleb's ear before the PoV Meeting.

Caleb: And that's what I'm banking on.. I'm baking on being in the final 4 with you 3.  Then at that point, if I'm on the block and I don't win the Veto, I'm probably going home.
Frankie: Unless I'm the deciding vote.
Caleb: The only person I'm afraid to sit next to (on the block at final 4) is Derrick.  Cuz I think he would get picked to go over me. Game strategy.
**translation: cuz I don't understand his game at all.

Skipping ahead a few minutes.. 

CUT TO:
11:09am
HoH
Caleb and Frankie, cont'd

Caleb: Then I looked at it the other way.. If my best friend in the house sent me home, that would really piss me off.  You know what I'm sayin'?  I was torn.. But everyone's on board with what can happen..   Christine wins?  She already told Cody she was puttin' up me or Derrick.  We have to expect it.  Derrick, I don't know why.. He drew a skittle.  That's not really on him, but I did put her up.

Caleb moves on to final 5 and 4 and 3 speculations galore..

Caleb: If me and you make it to the top 2, we could be 2 of the best players to ever play this game.
Frankie: I agree.
**headdesk**


CUT TO:
11:18am
HoH Room
Camera 4
Derrick, Frankie, Caleb

They're speculating as to why the hold up with the PoV Ceremony, and they think some fan may be poised outside, ready to get on the bullhorn again, and production doesn't want that interference this late in the game..

Seconds later, we get fishies.. and in a couple minutes.. Jeff Loop!  Let the PoV Meeting begin!  I'll see you in a new top post with the PoV Ceremony Spoiler and Aftermath, shortly..







Permalink







6 Comments:

Blogger Jumbo said...

Testing 1,2
Testing 1,2

Breaker breaker you read me?

September 1, 2014 at 10:46 AM  
Blogger Roxsy said...

He's putting Victoria up...he's to chicken to do anything else. yuck!!!

September 1, 2014 at 10:50 AM  
Blogger Dianne said...

I was hoping that Frankie's fate was sealed and that he would be gone on Thursday, but have changed my mind and am glad he will most likely be staying. Why? Because Cody and Derrick plan to dump Caleb in favor of Victoria. In my opinion Caleb backdooring Frankie would be the biggest move, actually the only big move, of the season so far. I know it's just a game, but I don't like that Caleb is just a pawn to them (just like Donny said) and that they plan to take Victoria over Caleb, good game play but wimpy. I would rather see 3 real competitors at the end and let the chips fall where they may, don't they think they can beat Caleb?

September 1, 2014 at 11:22 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Sorry for the delay.. been transcribing away...

September 1, 2014 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

I would love it of at the last minute he decides to back door Frankie after all.. Won't happen, but would be awesome.

Boring week. Looking forward to Thursday.

September 1, 2014 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It's so flippin' obvious that Caleb has never watched BB if he thinks that he and frank, if they win, will be the two best to ever play the game! I threw up in my mouth just a little bit when I read that then frank said, "Yeah".... He absolutely knows that there are much better players in the 16 years of this fine game.

Carolyn, I so feel for you having to transcribe all of this craziness. I hope you treat yourself to something HUGE when this is all over with. <333
Much Love,
Pam

September 1, 2014 at 2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below