;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

BB13: Tuesday Morning, July 12

Good Morning BB Dishers!

Last night, the live feeds were on fire! Between games of Big Booty, drum circles, dancing, bonding and misunderstandings, the house guests entertained the live feeders all night into the early morning. For a complete look into the events of last night, please read Carolyn's spectacular Overnight Report!

Cassi and Porsche, as well as Dominic and Lawon were the last stragglers into bed and settled down around 6:20 AM BBT.

AT 5:17 AM BBT, Dominic, Lawon and Cassi were in the bathroom when Porsche came in to use the WC. When she came out, she initiated a conversation with Cassi, trying to put to rest an incident that happened earlier on the feeds that involved them and Shelly. Cassi had the impression that Porsche was trying to turn Shelly against her. It's unclear what happened, but what is clear is although Porsche was trying to smooth things over, Cassi wasn't having it. She made no bones about the fact that Porsche has alienated herself from the rest of the newbies by hanging around Rachel and other vets too much. They ended on what seemed a resolution, but only time will tell.

Meanwhile the guys went into the Have Not Room to have a whisperfest about what was happening in the bathroom and a lot of rehashing of events. Dominic went to bed, and at 6:11 AM BBT, when Cassi returned to the Have Not room, she engaged in some stealth whispering with Lawon before they both went to bed.

And that's all BEFORE the day even begins! One thing is for sure, this is no slacker season! Stay tuned to find out what more shenanigans the morning will hold, when BB decides to awaken the critters!

8:48 AM BBT
Shelly is up! She goes through her morning routines... She sits on the outside couch with her coffee. Talk to us Shelly!! Nada.

9:04 AM BBT
Good morning House Guests! It's time to get up for the day. (*BOUT TIME!)

Wakey, wakey House Guests! Time to dance to the tune of a different drummer!

9:13 AM BBT
Backyard sofas
Shelly, Cassi and Adam

  • Cassi is filling Shelly in on her early morning discussion with Porsche. (**Apparently, Porsche went to Shelly and told her she should know that her partner was talking about her. Of course, whatever she ill-gotten plan she had, backfired.)
  • Adam is having a smoke, not participating.
  • Brendon is in the kitchen making coffee. Brendon comes out and Cassi stops for a second and continues.
  • Eventually, once Cassi has rehashed the story, the conversation moves on with the four outside talking about shaving heads etc.
9:28 AM BBT


  • Mission accomplished, Cassi goes back to bed. Brendon, Adam and Shelly remain outside. They talk about the "petty" argument between Cassi and Porsche. They agree that Porsche talks before she thinks... foot in mouth syndrome. Adam Goes back to bed.
  • Brendon tells the other two about what he told Rachel last night (*read:scolded) about her drinking behaviour. Shelly says everything Brendon wants to hear. (**Is it me? Isn't ironic that he's sharing private conversations with someone about being more private as a couple?) Thankfully for him, Brendon is called to DR.
  • All feeds on Shelly chilling and thinking. (**TALK to us Shell!) Soon she goes back in to the kitchen where Adam has gotten up again. They chit chat about music and she goes back outside and starts yet another load of laundry.
  • Adam comes out with his breakfast.
9: 42 AM BBT

They finally sit on the sofa and do some Jedi training about the days, and the order of people who fell off the banana. The conversation goes on with chit chat.

Adam: It's a foregone conclusion we're getting rid of Porsche.
Shelly: I don't know no one has really said.
Adam: That's what bothers me... if the (vets) want to keep Porsche... I'm not oaky with it.
Shelly: You don't have to vote the way others do.
Adam: If Porsche isolate from us... then the more they want her.
Shelly: And even from our side, I'm careful who to ally with... like you.
Adam: And the reason I talk to Porsche, if she stays... I don't want to isolate her.
Shelly: I don't either (*paraphrasing)

They talk about Keith perking up and coming into the game more. They conclude that Porsche has more drive to be in the game but doubt if she can keep herself in the game.

They move on to pleasant chit chat. Adam talks bout people who haven't signed their lives away, bringing on the palm trees on and off. Adam and Shelly continue to bond. (*Shall we name this alliance?) Adam hops onto the elliptical as they continue to chat.

9:56 AM BBT


  • Brendon comes out of DR.
  • Someone is snoring in the Have Not Room, louder than the ones talking.
  • Rachel is awake and looking very peeved or hung over?
  • Chit chat between Brendon and Shelly outside. They move on to talk about BB12.
Shelly: How did Britney drop so many ornaments during the Christmas competition?
Brendon: She wasn't a strong competitor. She won the questions but it was against Enzo. I was sitting in the sidelines answering all the questions.(*Get over it honey, it sooo last season)

He moves to praise Matt's (The Gremlin's) intelligence except when he used the Golden PoV on Kathy. And so it goes... (*you lived it. we saw it. it's over)
  • Rachel is looking very pensive up in HoH.
10: 12 AM BBT
  • Rachel has gotten up
  • Brendon starts naming random people which tosses the feeds to the trees.
  • Kalia is brushing her teeth
  • Jeff is up and in the bathroom primping
  • Cassi, Dominic and Lawon are among the living.
  • Keith is sleeping
  • No talking or feeds interrupting conversations.
  • Lawon and Cassi meet up in the bathroom, talking briefly about Porsche. More of the same. (all 4 feeds)
10:27 AM BBT


  • Rachel is told by BB that the bedroom lights must remain on during the day (10:27 AM BBT)
  • Feeds cut to the backyard immediately to Brendon getting counselling from Dr. Shelly. Adam joins the group.
  • Talk turns to spending. Adam shares his struggles with his wife Farah and their spending issues.
  • BB calls Rachel to DR.
10:33 AM BBT
CUT TO:
  • Have Not Room where Keith and Lawon straightening up. No talk. (*Control room save?)
  • Feeds follow Keith to the bathroom where Cassi and Kalia are primping and Dominic is watching and waiting to use the sink.
10:42 AM BBT
All feeds
Backyard Sofa
Brendon and Rachel


Brendon Scolding 2.0. This is a repeat performance from last night.

Brendon: I don't want you to look bad on television. I'm ready to grow up.
Rachel: I'm ready to grow up!
Brendon: I don't want you to be perceived as a lush.
Rachel: I'm not a lush. A lot of people are drinking.

Cassi comes out to (*thankfully interrupting them) to rehash her run-in with Porsche. (aka why Porsche should be evicted speech) Cassi tells Rachel that the more Porsche hangs out with Rachel, the more she tries to be like Rachel. BB to the rescue. Cassi is called to DR.


11:00 AM BBT


When Cassi leaves, Brendon brings the discussion back... to his complaints about her behaviour. He finally drives Rachel to tears. He says that he wants to throw the next HoH so they can be put up and he can go home. He tells her that he came in for her. This is ongoing and draining. Spark up the feeds or check it out on FB on all feeds.

Rachel: I didn't come out here to fight. I came for you to apologize to me and tell me you love me.
Brendon: Oh really? You don't think you did anything wrong last night?
Rachel: What do you want? Not to talk to anyone?

This goes on and on until finally Brendon says he doesn't want to have kids (with her).
Brendon: If you want people to treat you seriously. You need to behave in a more serious manner.

**This fight can very well spell the beginning of the end of their relationship.

Note the body language


Rachel: When you say mean things to me, I forgive you because I love you... But you're not even listening. You're really hurting my feelings. I'm sorry if you think I'm annoying. I'm sorry I called you bookie in front of everyone. I didn't mean to make fun of you. You have a beautiful fiance who's smart and the worst of your problems is that I called you bookie? I would do anything for you... When you make me upset I don't even try to fight back.
Brendon: I'm not trying to hurt you. (*fail!)
Rachel: You basically said I'm a child. You belittle me. I don't take a lot of things seriously because I want to have fun. I don't want everything to be a life and death situation.

Finally... the feeds go palm trees for some fresh air... at 11:20 AM BBT Feeds come back momentarily to the ongoing argument. They finally reconcile...

11:27 AM BBT
Shelly comes out and she wants to know if they're all on the same page on who would go out. Shelly tells them that she's voting Keith out.

Shelly: I'm interested to see how it turns out then we will know who is where. (*paraphrasing)

They tell her about Cassi filling them in about Porschegate. Shelly says that they two girls just don't like each other. Brendon tells Shelly that his gut is always right and he was right about everybody last season. Shelly finally asks them if Brendon and Rachel have the same deal they have with her, with others. They tell her no apart from "I didn't put you up, you won't put me up."

Brendon goes inside. Adam, Cassi and finally Jeff join the backyard crew and it's back to nice and easy conversation. Jeff and RAchel talk about going to Vegas all together.

11:48 AM BBT
Around the house
  • Rachel, Cassi, Adam and Porsche on the backyard sofas talking about Vegas. Shelly joins the ones outside.
  • Brendon, Daniele, Dominic, and others I can't make out in the kitchen.
  • Brendon joins the backyardigans.
  • Daniele joins the backyard crew.
  • General chit chat ensues.
11:57 AM BBT

BB: Rachel. Please go to the Diary Room.
Rachel: Rachel. Please stop talking about Vegas.

12:01 PM BBT

Brendon shows his maturity by talking to the cameras about Franklin's disappearance, the second time in his robot voice. The others seem to be amused.

12:11 PM BBT
More people have joined the backyard crew. The Case of the Missing Franklin discussion and mock trial continues. Jeff asks Brendon if he has to talk like that (**lol).







Permalink







56 Comments:

Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

BOO!

July 12, 2011 at 9:07 AM  
Blogger ChristyinAL said...

Good morning Genie and Dishers!

I got got...so I'll try to remember what I posted!

This is my first time to comment this season, but I have been keeping up with the live feeds and of course visiting here several times a day:)

I think it's going to be a great year. I love Jeff and Jordan and want them to stay in the house just to watch them! But I am pulling for Dani. In my opinion, she is playing a great game. Brendan and Rachel won't last long, but I hope they stay long enough to help Jeff, Jordan and Dani move forward. Dani will make new alliances as the game moves along. She is right on with wanting to get Cassi out too. I think watching Dani play without her dad is going to be awesome. Although I was SO disappointed to see ED leave, but it was hard to tell before if she was a great player or just rode his coat tails.
Looking forward to a great season!

July 12, 2011 at 9:15 AM  
Blogger Andrew Gibson said...

Good Morning BBDISHES...ok here is my break down kinda houseguest by houseguest for some of the main ones that are causing scheme right now

Cassi- Wow ok i really like this girl a lot i think she is playing a great game but i am afraid that she is playing to hard too early and trying to defend to many people at the same time when she was safe she should have laid low and just kinda gone witht he flow i think her getting in "the regulators" mind flow will be her biggest downfall.

Brenchel- although i think they are playing a better game this year i think there biggest down fall in this game will be each other and the fact that they cant get along inside the house...the best thing for the two of them is that one of them goes home

Jeff/Jordan- gotta love these two but again i think right nbow theyre riding brenchels coat tails and letting them make the deals and i am afraid that when it comes to getting rid of vets because of that they might take the fall

Porsche- Porsche Porsche Porsche darling u gotta make friends before u try to make enemies

Keith- i want him to go home so bad but its hard to tell...he is cocky and self centered

Dani- One to watch right now she is playing an amazing game

Shelly- again i think she needs to stick to herself and quit getting caught up in everything so much and emotionally she is begining to break down

Kalia- i think were gonna see a marcellas moment if she goes through with her idea to get herself nominated

July 12, 2011 at 9:22 AM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

Good morning again,
I'd like Jeff and Jordan to get up so we can have some pool time with Jeff today. OK, thanks.

July 12, 2011 at 9:24 AM  
Blogger misslissa said...

Morning Genie:) Loving this season. Hey_Miss I'm with you, wake up J & J :)

July 12, 2011 at 9:27 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Michelle! :)

Morning Christy! :)

Morning Andrew! :) Great breakdown! :)

Morning Miss! :)

July 12, 2011 at 9:27 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Hey Carolyn.. thanks for all you do. I just "hit the tip jar" in appreciation. Hey everyone, pony up!!

July 12, 2011 at 9:27 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good Morning Genie! Great job you do. Much appreciated. Have a great day!

July 12, 2011 at 9:31 AM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

Morning BB addicts

The Brenchel cookie starts to crumble. As much as I disslike them as HG's it is enjoyable watching them fall apart. I think her plan to be the "Director of Cruise Activities" is on its last leg

In other news, Jordan doesn't look like she wants to be there at all. If Jeff were evicted I wouldn't be surprised to see her quit.

If Porsche can survive Thursday I think she's in a really good spot because I think she is being underestimated and she's got Rachel wrapped around her finger

I like Cassi and Dom and Adam, but they'd be smart to win Thursday. If they lose it Keith its only a big deal in Rachel's eyes, He's more trouble than he's worth

kalia needs to go. this is Big Brother, not Oprah

July 12, 2011 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger Brandi-in-TX said...

Good morning Genie and fellow Dishers. This year is so crazy already I can only imagine where it will end up! Have a great day everyone.

July 12, 2011 at 9:43 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Hi and bye. Just walking out the door. I want some good eye candy when I get back Genie! :-p

:o)

July 12, 2011 at 9:45 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Hi Shi Shi. I think this is the first time I've seen your smiling face this season. *HugZ*

:o)

July 12, 2011 at 9:47 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Ditto Johnny. Kalia must have been cast for her resemblance to the Big O.

As for Keith, IMNSHO, the sooner he's out the door the better. I find him to be a total and obnoxious ass.

:o)

July 12, 2011 at 9:49 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Shi Shi! Thank you! :)

Morning Johnny! :)

Morning Brandi! :)

Morning Gaytor - Have a great day! Good luck! Will do my best! :)

July 12, 2011 at 9:53 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

One last thing before I hit the heat and needles....

Hello! I want that shirt.

(Still trying and after the mess of premiere night on Blogger I never saw a winner.

:o)

July 12, 2011 at 9:54 AM  
Blogger MnM said...

Mornin Genie!!

My thoughts...

Brendon needs a hysterectomy

July 12, 2011 at 9:54 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

The early morning smokers alliance
The raspy voice alliance
The smokers lung alliance
The Hacks

July 12, 2011 at 9:55 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning MnM! :) LMao@ that!

Michelle - Good ones! Maybe I can convice Caro to make a poll! :) My fave? The Hackers LOL!

July 12, 2011 at 9:58 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Vox suggested them, I just passed them along. It was funny we were talking about it and then you posted it. Are you lurking????? ;)

July 12, 2011 at 10:00 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

LOL nope! I keep chat minimized when I'm transcribing! :)

July 12, 2011 at 10:07 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Hi Genie!
Hi Everyone!

Been keeping up w/ the reports. Haven't been watching feeds too much over the last couple of day but have watched BBAD until I can't keep my eyes open. Busy, busy!

One observation...I have noticed some think Jordan is acting quiet or not wanting to be there. IMO, Jordan has never really been that outgoing in a larger crowd setting. She is better one-on-one or just a few people. Also, Jeff said last night he could tell she was about to get her period. He said she gets quiet & groggy/sleepy!

As far as Brendon goes, I can't believe I am about to do this, but I wish to heck he would stop trying to dictate how Rachel needs to act. If he continues to treat her this way one day she will grow very tired of it. And, he has some nerve talking about scandals when the only one I can recall they had was his fault!

Okay, off to tend to my life. Hope to be back later.

Oh, I really like Shelly. But really don't have any other opinions about rest of the HG. Except, I like Adam. I think he is a character in his own, silly way!!! Least on my the list is Porsche...at this time!!!

July 12, 2011 at 10:26 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

I don't have the feeds so I don't see everything I only get the information that I read but I think Cassi's getting a little bit of a bad wrap because it seems to me she is only playing the game and the vets kind of act like they are the only ones in the house that have a right to play the game. Don't get me wrong I like the vets, Dani and Jeff the most and I am rooting for them too but I like the "regulator" alliance. Everyone else seems wishy washy and star struck. O well just my 2 cents. Thanks for the site. I don't know what I would do with out it. I think my husband would ask for a divorce if I had the feeds. I am already too addicted. (possible ?) lol.

July 12, 2011 at 10:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Genie and Carolyn...

What is going on with Brendon? IMO he should keep his mouth shut and be glad Rachel took him back. He talks about her "being drunk" for all to see her, and he is airing his dirty laundry to anyone that will listen..I am a Brenchal fan, but I am so over him...HE NEEDS TO GO!!!! sorry Genie for caps..I am so upset with him...grrrr

OK, I am done....for now...lol

Now I am going to read TMR and get mad all over again...

Thank you for all you do and for "listening"..MWAH

July 12, 2011 at 10:43 AM  
Blogger MnM said...

oh sweet baby Jesus..not AGAIN! (B&R)

July 12, 2011 at 10:50 AM  
Blogger MnM said...

I can't believe Rachel hasn't said anything, the first thing I would do if he was preaching to me like that, accussing me of ruining his "image", I'd bend his ear & remind him of his own weener-gate

July 12, 2011 at 10:56 AM  
Blogger Edie said...

Hi Genie, great job as always:) I am so tired of Cassie already, she needs to get over herself..lol..I hope I didnt make to many enemies on here by saying that. I hope she leaves soon, and Shelly partners with the vets. Ok, I have a question... did I hear Shelly and Adam say that they new each other, or maybe the know the same person? Have a great day dishers:)

July 12, 2011 at 11:01 AM  
Blogger sodapopp said...

porsche or keith i still think keith is going poor joran she needs to appreciate bb an keep her heart in the game there is a lot of jobs suckier than bb she needs to appreciate bb an keep her heart in the game there is a lot of jobs suckier than bb

July 12, 2011 at 11:02 AM  
Blogger Jbug said...

Hi Everyone,

I find it really rich that Brenda is getting all "straight laced prim and proper" judgmental on Rachel-but it's ok for them to have sex on camera! Too funny!

July 12, 2011 at 11:08 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

O.M.G Genie!

July 12, 2011 at 11:12 AM  
Blogger Have naughty said...

Listening to Brenchel is like watching a bad soap opera!! The more things change, the more they stay the same. End game!!

July 12, 2011 at 11:18 AM  
Blogger sodapopp said...

sorry i am typing on a crappy cell phone and away from the feeds so my post might get messed up

July 12, 2011 at 11:25 AM  
Blogger Boquida said...

Good Afternoon All!

At least we know there are only dishers here.

Hopefully the Brendon/Rachel show will be over soon. They are driving me crazy.

July 12, 2011 at 11:27 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

MsFitz I agree with you on the Jordan thing. She is much better in a smaller group setting.
Edie, I am with you 100% on the Cassie thing!
Brendon is driving me nuts this morning. Enough already! Wish I could just reach thru the feeds and slap him!

July 12, 2011 at 11:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brendon, Brendon, Brendon..he is so fake..I thought he was a good guy, he had me fooled...I am so disappointed in him...

July 12, 2011 at 11:31 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiya MsFitz!! :) You trying to make me faint? LOL :)

Hiya Laura! :)

Hiya Pam! :) I know. He's frustrating me too! :)

Hiya Edie! :)

Hiya Davidb! :)

Hiya Jbug! :)

Michelle - I know! :(

Hiya Habe Naughty! :) ditto

Hiya Bo! again ;)

Hiya Sabrina! :)

July 12, 2011 at 11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please Sabrina, slap away...if u need help, I am right here...lol

Pam

July 12, 2011 at 11:38 AM  
Blogger EileenWithAnE said...

Oy, Brendan is WHINY. It was painful to watch that. And I was thinking the same thing throughout it as a few others. Um, how does showing your weeny on the internet help your image?

July 12, 2011 at 11:42 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

I am so sad how Brendon is treating Rachael. It is all about having power over her. She shouldn't put up with it!

I don't have the feeds so I am only informed about stuff via these forums. I really don't know who will go on Thurs yet.

July 12, 2011 at 11:47 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiya Eileen! :)

Hiya Sam! :)

Ditto ladies :)

July 12, 2011 at 11:49 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

***waving fan*** over Genie! :) {{{hugs}}}

July 12, 2011 at 11:53 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

Hi Gene!

Ok, so wth is Penisgate?

July 12, 2011 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Finally finished reading all the comments for TMR, read TOR and TMR, now I have to go back and read the comments for TOR!

Good Day Dishers! How's your WHAG??

MWAH to Genie of the Sea's fingers!!

July 12, 2011 at 12:02 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Hey everyone!

This is my first time leaving a comment, (even though I've been addicted to your blog Carolyn since I became a BB fan in season 9). You do a great job! And so do you Genie! And Gaytor, I love your sense of humor!

I can't believe this season so far! It's only been a little over a week and the headaches of drama overload has started for me! LOL!

I'm not a huge fan of Brenchel but I can't help to feel sorry for them. And Brendan telling her he doesn't want her to have his children? Ouch! This is a good example of how two wrongs should not make a right, a.k.a. child!

;)

July 12, 2011 at 12:03 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Dumb question: Who's Franklin?

July 12, 2011 at 12:06 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

I am not amused!

July 12, 2011 at 12:08 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

MsFitz - Thanks hon! :) Huggies :)

Sam - Brendon flashed his weiner online and it wound up on TMZ.

Hiya Steph!! Whag up? :) Franklin was Brendon's plastic frog that disappeared after BB cleaned the pool.


Hiya Susan!! :) Welcome to the comments :)

July 12, 2011 at 12:09 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Michelle - ??

July 12, 2011 at 12:14 PM  
Blogger MnM said...

Ahhhhhh Jeff!!!

I think Brendan took the weeny pic & sent it to some girl online, then it ended up all over the net!

July 12, 2011 at 12:15 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

OMG, how could Brendon even think to berate Rachael over anything she does after that?! Rachael needs to get over him!!

July 12, 2011 at 12:20 PM  
Blogger misslissa said...

Thank You Genie for the Jeff pic!! ahhhhhh =) My day just got better!

July 12, 2011 at 12:27 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiya Misslissa! :) You're welcome!

NEW TOP POST coming! :)

July 12, 2011 at 12:28 PM  
Blogger Sleepy Girl said...

Thank you for the perdy Jeff pic. Keep em coming Genie!

July 12, 2011 at 12:51 PM  
Blogger Sleepy Girl said...

Thanks for the perdy Jeff pic, Genie. Keep em coming!

July 12, 2011 at 1:07 PM  
Blogger shan harding said...

I am rooting for Dani=) I have never been a Brenchal fan. Yet I am finding myself liking Rachael and wanting Brendan to go away.
How dare he speak to Rachael like that? Hypocrite much? I think he will be the one to make himself look bad.

July 12, 2011 at 3:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dani crotch shot 8:57 pm tonight

July 12, 2011 at 9:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think it is Mike Tyson= Mic in kitchen and Bell for the boxing ring????

July 22, 2011 at 2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below