;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, July 11, 2011

Big Brother 13: Monday Early Evening

Good evening, BB Lovers! What a day on the live feeds! Why should today be any different? Good golly! We're gonna hang in there for a little while longer til the last stragglers caught in traffic can get home from work, then we'll leave you to enjoy the feeds and join us in the Big Brother area of Superpass in the BBDish chats!

If you still need the 3 day free trial for the feeds, <-click that.

As we rejoin our house guests, Jeff & Adam are multitasking: working out and talking game. Upstairs, Dominic and Cassi are playing a game that Cassi made up on the chess board. We'll join Adam & Jeff... Adam believes and Jeff concurs that the end of the pairing at week 4 will lead into an Endurance HoH. I agree with them, and I can't wait!
Adam: I think Porsche would be more appreciative that we kept her, and wouldn't go after you guys, whereas Keith would hold a grudge.

Keith comes out, as if on cue, and game talk comes to an end. Talk turns to chatter... Keith and Jeff are ribbing Adam for smoking in the middle of his workout. Since they've gone off game, we're going upstairs to see what Brendon, Rachel and Porsche are up to...

6:17pm BBT
Camera 4
HoH
Brendon, Rachel & Porsche

Porsche: Yeah, when we get a hurricane, everyone in the Keys has to evacuate... and they make it so all roads are out, no roads in...
***yup. anything 3 or up, we're a mandatory evac.

Brendon asks how often it happens and Porsche tells him we haven't really had one since the year of Katrina, but she doesn't mention we had 3 in a 5 week period that year.

BB: Porsche to the DR.
Porsche: They better not make me put on that stupid costume again.

Porsche leaves. Brendon & Rachel talk a bit of game..

Brendon: It does not guarantee you jury, but it does guarantee you top 10. Daniele was tryin' to tell me, and I was starting to think she was right, that whoever got a golden key was gonna be in the jury for sure, but that's not... They're gonna... and they're gonna get f'ing blindsided.

***his words are dropping off, because Rachel's stroking his hair, and he's losing his train of thought.

Brendon: I love you. You say funny things..
Rachel: (softly) Like what?

After brief Palm Trees, they do a bit of horizontal jedi training... going over the days in the house, what happened on each day, how each HG did in each of the comps, etc...



CUT TO:
6:33pm BBT
Feed 1
Hammock
Cassi & Dominic
Jeff & Adam are also in the backyard...

Dominic: You can sleep out here.
Cassi: No I can't.
Dominic: Just grab my shades. They told me, if you're a have not, you can just put on some shades...

Cassi: Jeff!
Dominic: He doesn't wanna talk to you.
Cassi: Oh, so he knows..
Jeff: What?
Cassi: You're hardcore.

Dominic: Jeff!
Cassi: He doesn't wanna talk to you either.
Jeff: What?
Dominic: If you're a have not, can you sleep in here?
Jeff: Well, not if you announce it like that.
Cassi: Jeff, which of your friends are you gonna introduce me to?

Jeff: I haven't thought about it.
Cassi: You've had all this time and you haven't given it a thought?
Jeff: I'm sure they'd all enjoy it, but I have to pick the right one.
Cassi: I like nice eyes, nice teeth, big.. If he's a little on the heavy side, that's ok, but he can't be little like me.

CUT TO:
6:45pm BBT
Porsche & Cassi

Cassi decides to have a soak...

She and Porsche are chatting, then Porsche begin baby jedi training - recalling all the events of every day.

Porsche doesn't have a real clear grasp, and Cassi's only offering information when directly asked. Talk turns to games for the evening. Porsche believes they may have enough beer cans for beer can bowling.

***I learn about more games watching this show.

6:56pm BBT - Roll Call...
  • Lawon & Shelly join the backyard crew. Cassi gets out of the hot tub, towels off and joins them.
  • Adam, Jeff and Keith are all still all working out. Jeff is wearing a shirt. Apparently, he didn't get the memo.
  • Dominic's half comatose on the hammock.
  • Porsche's still legs-a-dangling in the jacuzzi.
The house guests are getting revved up for the evening ahead...

7:05pm
Jeff: How come you never got a tattoo?
Adam: Tradition. Jewish people don't get tattoos.
Jeff: Really??
Carolyn: Really? He's Jewish? I had no idea.
Adam: You can't be buried in a Jewish cemetery with tattoos. You're supposed to leave this world as you came into it... Piercings are ok, because the hole's will close up. (paraphrasing) And with the holocaust, and the tattooing there, it's just not a good thing...

***Technically, you're not supposed to pierce either, because it was a sign of slavery.

Adam: Wanna do planks with me?
Jeff: Yeah!
Adam: Looks like Cassi's not doing her abs class today..

Talk turns to serial killers....

Adam: The best one was from Chicago.
Jeff: Gacey?
Adam: Best one ever. A friend gave me a book, because he knows I love clowns...

Jeff's creeped out. Me too. Talk turns to serial killers and tv shows about them.

Keith: We on the Live Feeds yet, Adam?
Adam: Oh wait.. There's Live Feeds?

Jeff: Next time I see you, I do not want to talk about this subject ever again.
BB: You are not allowed to talk about..
Jeff: John Wayne Gacey.

Adam moves from serial killers to laundry folding, with a dash of bacon... which is delicious, but about as kosher as tattoos.

7:25pm BBT
Feed 3 & 4
Shelly, Adam, Jordan

Shelly: I haven't had a single dream since I've been in the house, then last night, I dreamt I was at Jordan's house, and it was huge!

Adam shares his dream, and more interestingly, it sounds like he was originally told he *didn't* make the show this season... I wonder what happened.

7:26pm BBT
Camera 1/2
I flip over to camera one, where Jeff's just gotten out of the shower and Porsche's getting in. Enjoy the flashback machine. ;0)

7:54pm BBT
Cam 1/2 Brendon, Jordan, Adam and Shelly on having a laugh on the backyard couch.
Cam 3/4 Rachel and Daniele are doing abs, primarily, and Dominic's on the hammock chatting with them.

***I can't get over the physical difference in Dani between season 8 and now. She is mad fit now! Good for her!

Conversely, she entered the bb8 house super thin, then went on slop forever!


OK.. The HGs are definitely getting their 2nd wind. It's time for YOU to Spark Up the Feeds, and it's time for ME to say goodnight, so I can get it all together for you again in the morning, starting around 2am BBT!

Enjoy!






Permalink







20 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Okay you Whaggers!!!! I'm waiting for my son to get off so I can go home and get on the whag rooms!!! Had a wonderful walk and work out today!!! Probably will try to hit the jacuzzi before I go to bed, and of course after I chew the whag with you all!!!

July 11, 2011 at 6:51 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Good Evening Dishers!


I really hope we have a smackdown soon.....they are boring me. lol

July 11, 2011 at 6:58 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

FYI It helps to log in before you try to comment.

Evening Dishers!

July 11, 2011 at 6:59 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Steph!! :)

Michelle!! :)

They love me! They really love me!

I swear.. I feel like I created a monster with those chat rooms...

July 11, 2011 at 7:17 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

LOL Carolyn.

July 11, 2011 at 7:19 PM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Caro....love ya!

July 11, 2011 at 7:20 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

We didn't abandon you Carolyn.

Sending some BB love {{{{{hugs}}}}

July 11, 2011 at 7:20 PM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Caro....love ya! And thank you for all you do!

July 11, 2011 at 7:20 PM  
Blogger MrsH78 said...

Evening Caro and Dishers!!

I'm hoping the feeds are as interesting tonight as they were last night! I couldn't turn them off:)

July 11, 2011 at 7:21 PM  
Blogger Ilissa said...

Good evening bbgoddess, Carolynnnnn!! Greast job on the reporting today, and I loved the little what-shoutout in the morning report, hehe. That was tooooo funny. I'm giving myself a BB break tonight in an attempt to catch up on sleep. Okay, so it isn't possible to catch up at this hour, but any extra sleep will do me good. I'm giving myself ten mins with you beautiful people, then it's off to BB dreamland for me!

July 11, 2011 at 7:22 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

I guess John Wayne Gacy didn't sign a release.

July 11, 2011 at 7:24 PM  
Blogger Brandi-in-TX said...

Hey Carolyn :) The chat rooms are great! Hope you're doing well tonight. Looking forward to Thursday!

July 11, 2011 at 7:25 PM  
Blogger Ilissa said...

I LOVE the dishy chat rooms, Carolyn!
Well, when they are full of dishers.
Twas a great idea! We should choose a specific time frame/schedule to all meet up in there so that we aren't spending TOO much time in there or straying away from here.

July 11, 2011 at 7:25 PM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Adam's talked about the whole Jewish thing before... Don't remember if I watched it on the feeds two days ago or if I read about it here! I could've sworn I read about it. And he said piercings were allowed because they would grow closed in theory. And tat's weren't allowed unless they were cut off the individual before they were buried. Laser didn't count!

July 11, 2011 at 7:29 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Yayyyy!! :0) Sweet send-off for the about to collapse dishchick!

MWAH!

July 11, 2011 at 7:31 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

I am finally home and you are crashing ....

Hey, who are the people in the chat rooms we started, don't recognize anyone ... gonna start a new one, don't know what I should name it to keep people out ...

Help, think of a good name ...

July 11, 2011 at 7:44 PM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

Hi Carolyn! Hi Everyone! I'm finally home for the day. I can't wait to get caught up.

July 11, 2011 at 8:22 PM  
Blogger sodapopp said...

slowing down in here! i prefer comments I guess over chat

July 11, 2011 at 8:46 PM  
Blogger PhoenixRising said...

This is my first time commenting...

First, I'd like to say than you to all here. I have been following the BBDish blog since the end of season 9, and really appreciate the work you all put into it! Don't really know how often I'll jump in here (it did take three seasons to get to this point), but I plan on making myself heard.

To answer the question on Adam's casting: could it be related to the guy who wasn't cast this season? You know, the "ninth" newbie? Since BB obviously takes quite a bit of advance planning, I'd think the "pairs" twist was planned some time ago, meaning there was never a plan to have nine (an odd number of) newbie players. Adam could have essentially been the replacement for that guy.

Or, considering the "tension" between the Donatos, the ninth newbie could have been planned as Dick/Daniele's partner if the other didn't come on the show (less likely).

Anyway, that's my two cents. Thanks again to all!

July 11, 2011 at 9:12 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

WOW! I forgot how tiny Daniele got. She looks so much better now!

July 12, 2011 at 4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below