;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Big Brother 13: Saturday Afternoon, July 9th, in the BB13 House

Good Afternoon, BB Lovers! I hope you're having a beautiful Saturday. It's another eventful day in the Big Brother 13 house! These HGs are go go go on the feeds from the minute they wake up! Fortunately, you've got the flashback feature on the feeds, so you don't have to miss a minute! Trust me, watching it for yourself is *way* more fun! :)

If this is your first time on BBDish today, you may want to get up to speed and check out Genie's excellent coverage of the Morning, as well as my Overnight Report - complete with feed and time stamps to make finding things in flashback that much easier.

As I look in on the live feeds, at 1:40pm (F1/2) it's a happy sight... Hello, Jeff! It's been a while. Welcome back. :)


Dom, Jeff and Jordan are talking game... That is, after Dominic actually asks them, "Is it ok for me to talk game with you guys?" Jeff laughs and says "You're the only one who hasn't. Of course it's ok!"

After a few minutes, Brendon joins the conversation. Genie's already covered this conversation in her post. Honestly, I only brought it up so I could post the gratuitous Jeff cap. ::shameless::

OK.. let's do this!

Feeds 3/4
1:57pm BBT
Lawon, Shelly & Cassi

Lawon's rockin' the pink shorts, blue shirt and orange shoes combo, whilst crunking (and I just learned what crunking is), showing the girls how he wants to play Big Booty tonight.


They played last night too.. right before spin the bottle, which is time stamped in the Overnight Report.

Cassi and Shelly can't resist joining in.

2:01pm BBT - Shelly to the DR

2:02 pm HG Roll Call...
  • Lawon's now chilling on the Hammock.
  • Kalia's sitting poolside, chatting with Jordan
  • Brendon's on a chaise lounge adjacent to the pool, talking with Dominic.
  • Keith's on the couch talking to Rachel and Adam
  • Shelly's in the DR
OK..

CUT TO:
2:07pm BBT
Feed 3
Cassi & Adam

Cassi and Adam have a brief convo about Keith and his intense campaigning today. They are interrupted by Shelly's entrance. Adam leaves. Dominic enters.

Dominic: I gotta talk to you, but I can't now.
Cassi: Why not?
Dominic: Adam already suspects me and you are together..
Cassi: Keith's saying that?
Dominic: I was just talking to Brendon and Rachel.. They want me to work with them.. bad.. I was straight up, I was like, you guys are 3 on 8.. Why would I do that? Lawon is pissed. Porsche hates him.. And I don't wanna play with him. Keith's gone. He's totally gone.

Shelly joins.

Shelly: He'll go either way, 'cause he doesn't have anybody right now.
Cassi: He's running around making all these claims and he has no one.
Dominic: He's going nut.

Dom exits, saying..

Dominic: I'm gonna go watch the festivities happen.

Shelly and Cassi remain talking in the bathroom.

Cassi: Can't we all just play Big Booty and get along?
**haha!

CUT TO:
2:14pm BBT
Candy Room
Feeds 3/4
Dominic & Dani

Dom runs in to tell a resting Dani about his conversation with Brendon and Rachel... and bounce his thoughts off her....

Meanwhile..

Feeds 1/2
Keith & Rachel

Keith's pitching Rachel to get himself off the block.

Rachel: So what about Jeff and Jordan? There's 2 more weeks with couples.
Keith: Would I put them up?
Rachel: mm hmm. That (their safety) would be part of the deal.

Keith promises too much - The Rest of the Summer. Rachel corrects him, telling him there'll come a time when he has to break that. But... she wants a guarantee that while they're playing couples neither She & Brendon, nor Jeff & Jordan go up and none of them get back-doored. Keith stammeringly agrees.

Rachel: Because, if you ever went back on that deal, I promise you, all the strongest players in the house are coming after you. I'm not threatening you. It's just a fact. This is really rare. The 1st HoH never changes noms. But this is a very unique season. I thank you for coming to talk with me. I with you'd talked to me sooner. I'm definitely considering it... Anyways, we'll talk later in the HoH.

CUT TO:
2:24pm BBT
Purple Room
Jeff & Rachel
Feed 1

***Recommend you catch this convo on flashback!

Rachel leaves Keith and heads inside with Jeff to the Purple Room. She tells him Keith has promised to not nominate or backdoor either of them. Jeff's not buying it. Rachel's still selling it as an option... Jeff shares his morning conversations with Rachel... They both agree that if they have to trust one of the new couples, Cassi & Shelly are the Newbie couple to trust.

***A strong Brenchel/Jejo Alliance should be a thing of Beauty to watch. Talk about power couples! Good grief!

And the crux of the conversation, in terms of this week of Big Brother 13:

Rachel: So Keith's done.
Jeff: I think so.

CUT TO:
2:37pm BBT
Feed 1/2
Keith & Jeff

It's Jeff's turn to hear Keith's pitch... and a little quickstep about having told people he saw Jeff & Jordan laughing about Dick's disappearance. Jeff's friendly, attentive, respectful and...

Jeff: You gotta understand too, this is a game. I think you're cool too. Know that we're playing a game.

***you're toast.

Kalia and Lawon are listening intently to the whole conversation outside the door, just in time to hear Keith throwing Kalia to the wolves.


Keith's going on and on... I'm skipping out to hear what Kalia and Lawon have to say.

CUT TO:
2:46pm BBT
Feeds 3 & 4
Storage Room
Kalia & Lawon

Kalia has had it with Keith. Lawon is a calming force.

Kalia: If he keeps saying my name, he's gonna make me a f'ing target!
Lawon: But they know.. They know what he's up to. He threw me under the bus too.
Kalia: I put everything in my mental rolodex. I'm not the type to spit off... You know how I really feel.. If we were outside the house... (she calls Keith an) Uncle Tom!

CUT TO:
2:55pm BBT
Feed 3/4
Lawon/Adam

Lawon: I'm gonna be honest with you. I gave Keith my word. That's the only reason. I'm gonna vote Porsche out. I'm sure you guys can get the votes together. I just wanna be honest with you. I'm cool with you.
Adam: I told you this the other day. I'm so glad I met you. You make e believe there's still good people out there. What if he goes back up?
Lawon: He will not get mine... My mental game is off the hook... My point is, I gave him my word the 1st day.
Adam: He's turned..
Lawon: Oh, he's flippin'. Even after this vote, if he don't say sh*t to me the rest of the season...
Adam: How many times has he asked you if he has your vote?
Lawon: Every day!
Adam: Every time he asks it (paraphrasing) just speaks to how he doesn't trust and isn't trustworthy. I wanted him to stay, but the more and more he pushes...

Camera 3 CUTs TO:
3pm
Feed 3/4
Jeff & Jordan in the pool....



Welcome to JeJo2.0 ;)

CUT TO:
3:24pm BBT
Feeds 1/2
Cassi, Lawon, Shelly

Cassi tells Lawon and Shelly that Keith lied about his job. He's not a matchmaker; he's in Human Resources.

The 2 of them are shocked. Lawon thinks that as a result of all of Keith's campaigning, he and Kalia are going to go up as Renoms. Cassi says that wont be a problem for him, Lawon, if that is the case, because he would definitely have the votes to stay.

Cassi's concerned about spending too much time with any of the straight boys, because it'll engender rumors of a partnership that doesn't exist. Shelly says it's just because of her looks...

Rachel comes out in her bikini.. and I see that there's a conversation happening on another feed that needs attention...

Flipping to
3:29pm
Feeds 3/4
Keith & Kalia

This conversation is already in progress. As I join, I believe Keith is badmouthing Lawon to Kalia, in hopes of saving face with her somehow. Kalia seems to be throwing Lawon to the wolves as well..

Kalia: I was just like, I can't help that he's my partner. People are expecting the black girl to be the bitch.
Keith: But you're not!
Kalia: I know the kind of person I am. I don't trust people. I don't have anything going with anybody.. I think he and I click, but friendship and game are very different. I hate playing in pairs. I hate it.

This is ongoing, and they both talk *very* fast!


CUT TO:
3:30pm BBT
Feeds 1/2
Cassi, Lawon, Kalia
Backyard Couch

Kalia: I'm gonna vote based on who pleasures me the most.
**hahaha!
Lawon: mmm hmm
Kalia: I didn't say how they had to pleasure me. Get your mind out of the gutter.

Adam joins... Shelly too... Cassi goes inside. Friendly conversation, mercifully!

CUT TO:
3:43pm BBT
Feeds 3/4
Jordan, Dominic, Keith, Cassi, Shelly

Just checking in... Snacking and Friendly chatter about cars, trucks...

***could this be a lull in game talk? Lions and tigers and bears, Oh my!

CUT TO:
3:55pm BBT
Feeds 3/4
Perv Cam gone wild
Backyard
Rachel, Keith, Adam, Dominic Porsche, Cassi, Shelly

There are so many HGs in bikinis and bathing suits right now, Perv Cam's on overdrive. He can't decide where to settle... These are caps from Cam 3 over just the past 5 minutes. ♫One of these things is not like the other ones...





Porsche seems to be Perv Cam's favorite this afternoon...


CUT TO:
4:05pm BBT - Around the house...

  • Cam 3/4 - Cassi's talking a bit of game with Jeff in the kitchen...
  • Cam 1/2 Dani's up in HoH talking with Brendon and Rachel...

Pick your poison. I'm following Dani, since it's the first time I've seen her check in with any Alumni today. OK.. good. Dani's telling them details from her conversation with Dominic. Jordan joins them up in HoH as well. I strongly encourage you to catch this on flashback, if you're not watching it live.

CUT TO:
4:24pm BBT
Feed 1
HOH
Dream Crushers + Kalia

Kalia comes up to HoH to test the waters and see if her name's being thrown around as a replacement nom.

Jeff: Take this for what it's worth, if someone's talking sh*t about you, they're probably talking sh*t about a lot of people in the house.
Kalia: I'm seriously trusting you guys. I don't want you to think I'm walking out of here telling people what you've said to me.
Jeff: You're good.
Jordan: Yeah, you're good.
Brendon: I mean, in terms of partners, clearly we're gonna trust one more than the other.

Jeff: Keith told me some stuff that Lawon said too. We know he's talking a lot of sh*t. Don't be nervous that you're gonna get thrown under the bus.

Kalia exits. Brendon asks Jeff to talk about his conversation with Keith. Jeff shares... Then everyone else hops in. They are talking way too fast about too many people for me to have a prayer of keeping up right now. Please go to 4:25pm BBT, Feed 1 in the flashback section of the live feeds, and watch this!



Jeff puts this out there and they all agree: If they have to pick one person from the newbies to trust, it's Shelly. If they have to pick one group, it's Shelly and Cassi.

Dani: All of you have to realize that each one of these people is going to tell you whatever you want to hear...
Jeff: Of course. That's why I'm telling everyone the same thing.
Jordan: I'd be careful about that too.
Brendon: The conversation we had with Dominic made me very uncomfortable... I'm like he's just gonna put us up.
Jeff: Oh yeah.
Rachel: Originally, we were just playing with the idea of using it, to get ourselves safety.. But now, we're seriously considering it.
Dani: Do you guys think Keith would turn on us?
Jeff: Keith will say anything at this point to keep himself in the house.
Dani: You guys have to realize that no matter what, they're gonna come after our side.
Rachel: Of course.
Jeff: We need a team who if they win HoH will definitely not put us up.
Rachel: That's what Keith's promising.
Jeff: But he's under the gun. He'll say anything. I've talked to almost everyone. If we say Keith goes, the vote's gonna be almost everyone against Keith... You can't trust anyone, but if there's one group on our side, I think it's Shelly and Cassi.

***hand cramp! This is ongoing and important! The time is now 4:40pm BBT, Feeds 1 and 2.

5pm BBT
Feed 1
Shelly joins the whole group up in HoH, by request. Jeff's doing most of the talking for the soon to be renamed Alumni Alliance... almost formerly known as Dream Crushers Alliance.

Jeff: We talked and we agree, there's one grup we wanna trust, and it's you guys. What we're saying is, we're not gonna put you guys up as a pawn to get someone out. We want to work with you.
Shelly: I'm honored. I think it's awesome. I just wanna make sure as we get further..
Jeff: What we're saying is you guys are 100% safe.
Shelly: You've got my word.
Jeff: Cassi said the same. We want to keep this quiet, because Cassi's got Dominic wrapped around her finger. But we want to keep close tabs with you, to make sure Cassi's not repeating what we say either.

A new alliance is born.

Talk turns to Keith's craziness for a couple minutes... Then we return to the importance of discretion with the new alliance. Shelly agrees, saying the more hush hush it is, the more information she'll still be able to get.

5:20pm BBT
Around the house...
  • Brendon and Adam are chatting about diet on the backyard couch. Jordan joins them.
  • Jeff's on the elliptical.
  • Cassi's chillin' in the backyard too.
  • Rachel joins the couch crew.
Jokes time.. Cute stuff. And about time they took a little break from GAME ON alllll day!!! I'm sure they'll be back at it soon enough! Spark up the feeds folks! This season is outta control!


5:34pm BBT
Feed 3
Brendon, Rachel & Keith

Short. Break. Time for the confrontation between Brendon, Rachel and Keith. As per the plan up in HoH, they're calling Keith on his stuff... He's dancing up a storm right now, whilst sitting on the hammock.

Rachel: We have the veto, and we might use it, but it's conditional on what's going on, because we keep hearing conflicting stories.

Brendon steps off to grab Lawon.

Keith: Lawon, we need to talk about some things...

Keith's throwing down accusations. Lawon's denying everything. They bring Jeff over into the conversation... Spark up your feeds!! This little powder keg's about to blow!






Permalink







51 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

Wow, Dominic is really digging his own grave!

July 9, 2011 at 2:11 PM  
Blogger sodapopp said...

watching dark hair dani talking with dominic on the bed


blonde Dani and Nick seems like such a lifetime ago.....(BB8)

July 9, 2011 at 2:17 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Thank you for the pool shot of Jeff! Never a need to apologize!

July 9, 2011 at 2:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anyone listening to Dom/Dani

honestly i wouldnt be surprised at a Dom/Dani/Cassie alliance

July 9, 2011 at 2:35 PM  
Blogger joshincaphill said...

Why is Danielle trying to doublecross the dreamcrusher alliance... She is going to find out without her dad there to help her that things arent going to be as easy. Brenchel seems to be as oblivious to all the lies as they were last season. They are making too many deals to keep themselves safe without being able to see thru whats really happening.

July 9, 2011 at 2:44 PM  
Blogger ~Wyycked Jules~ said...

Keith is about on my last nerve. He is talking too much and too fast.

Poor Jeff is just tolerating all the talk, he has so much more tolerance than me.

July 9, 2011 at 2:44 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

Hi Everyone! Lord it's a scorcher outside! 107 right now! Won't be here for a while tonight, going to friends for dinner...too hot to eat! ugh!

July 9, 2011 at 2:51 PM  
Blogger Lisa Mason said...

you may keep those gratuitous Jeff shots coming,even if the conversation does not include him, even if he is nowhere in site. Even if he gets evicted( hope not) just sayin' don;t mind them at all :)
now I dont know about this "big booty" game, but when I was young-er, we played a drinking game similar. each person had a signal or sign (i.e.tugging on an earlobe)You had to do thumper your palms on the table in unison and then do your sign, then someone elses, then they did yours, theirs, someone elses, and it kept adding on. the first person to break the chain had to drink. I do think it was actually called "thumper" maybe.

July 9, 2011 at 2:58 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Hi Caro, Hi Genie, Hi everyone! Checkin in to see wat up! :-D

Any other Lawon fans out there gimme a WooT!

July 9, 2011 at 3:11 PM  
Blogger Grs723 said...

Hello Everyone! I haven't made a comment in so long. Keith is digging his own grave. He needs to relax.

I can't believe I'm about to say this but I'm liking Rachel right now. I guess we should wait until her back is against the wall and see how she reacts. I like the fact that she's trying to keep Jeff and Jordan safe when she was talking to Keith.

On another note... I wish Daniele didn't get a golden key. I was looking forward to seeing her and Rachel battle in comps. Hopefully later in the game they will battle in an intense Endurance comp when they are not loyal to eachother anymore.

July 9, 2011 at 3:12 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Yes! Blogging from my eyephone!!! This is fantastic! Love Jeff and Jordan in the pool! They really have something!!!

Keith so needs to go! Can't wait for Thursday night live eviction! So glad it is 9 PST so I can watch the East Coast link!!!

Thanks Carolyn for all you do on the dish!!! MWAH!!!!

July 9, 2011 at 3:12 PM  
Blogger Jack said...

Uncle Tom? Seriously? As if I didn't already think that Kalia is this season's Chima do-over.

July 9, 2011 at 3:12 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Go Genie, Go Genie, Go Go Go Genie!

WOW on TMR!!!

July 9, 2011 at 3:14 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi everyone!! :) I'm so sorry for the delay in publishing comments! *Non-stop* game talk!!

July 9, 2011 at 3:21 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

We appreciate you Caro!

July 9, 2011 at 3:28 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

BBL guys, still got chores to do!

July 9, 2011 at 3:34 PM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

Good evening ladies and gentlemen
All I can say is: wow! look at the gaming going on.

BTW: Dominic is being short sighted if he's only looking at this week. Make an alliance until the couple are split. I think a Dani/Rachel/Brendon/Jeff/Jordan/Dominic/Cassi alliance would be a thing of beauty.

July 9, 2011 at 3:37 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Hello everyone!!!Haven't posted this year yet but it is so good to be back with you all! Personally I am excited that Brenchel are back! I love the DCA and really the only newbie that has appealed to me (through your postings since I can't afford feeds this year) are Shelly and maybe Cassi. Anyhow thank you for all you do both Caro and Genie!

July 9, 2011 at 3:44 PM  
Blogger Ilissa said...

Good afternoooon, beautiful people! Just got caught up on the overnight,morning and afternoon reports and now I'm gonna go find last nights' game flashback :)

I must say, I am liking JeJo/Brenchel right now. I have way more respect for Rachel this year than I did last year. Lawon may be growing on me... A Dani crush is brewing... Porsche irks me... I'm lovin' Shelly... And I don't think much of cassi kalia or adam yet.

I can't believe how much game is being played already. It's non stoppppp!

July 9, 2011 at 4:00 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

I'm back! For a little bit anyway!

Hello Dishers!

July 9, 2011 at 4:00 PM  
Blogger Ilissa said...

Ahhhhh the flashback feature is messin' up like whoa!

July 9, 2011 at 4:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's absogalooly fierce in the house. It's nice to have another wonderful season to watch.

Now, I'm noticing all the bicycle parts and wondering when we will get around to them and the surfboard parts in a meaningful way.

Love the screengrabs!

July 9, 2011 at 4:09 PM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

I don't remember Rachel losing her marbles in the first week last season either? And she's still wasting her time trying to get meaningless promises of saftey

top 5 HG right now
1. Porsche
2. Cassi
3. Dani
4. Dom
5. Adam

I like Jeff and Jordan too, but they are such a known commodity that they aren't that interesting to me right now. Plus I think they are gona stay in the background and coast these first couple of weeks

July 9, 2011 at 4:14 PM  
Blogger Boquida said...

Hello All!

Been following all day, just haven't commented yet.

From following the HOH convo....has Brendon learned nothing from last season. He is going to make the same stupid mistakes.

July 9, 2011 at 4:19 PM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

When Porsche gets in the pool, the water is gona boil!

July 9, 2011 at 4:22 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Jeff just said ED was evicted...did I hear that right?

July 9, 2011 at 4:29 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

What to my wandering eyes doth appear? It's Tush! TUsh!! TUSH!!! aka Jack. What a sight for horny eyes. Back off Caro. He's on my team.. you have Syn and .... well I know there are others...

Sup Jack? Hope you had a good 9 (months). It's time to do it all over again. It's been so long I think I forgot how. Be gentle with me... NOT!

Interesting day to say the least. I swear this is game talk like it's week 6. I'm liking it, and in spite of my own first impressions of the known twists, I'm liking it. I was so afraid it was gong to be a we vs. them type season but they all (most of them) seem to be very at ease in either group. Just get rid of Keith and the game can only get better from there.

I just finished watching the 1tst half of last night's BBAD since I didn't wake up until the last half and I'm all caught up now, only to make myself ready to fall back behind. Le Sigh. Show tonight and I don't even know what music I am doing so I am off until the wee hours of the morn. then a Brunch show tomorrow which will get me even more behind. I just hope I am awake for the Sunday show. If not, well what's new? I've lived my entire BB and BBDish life in the great state of Confusion, population 1.

I'll be checking in about 1 AM BBT and look for the other vamps in the Superpass Chat.

Love, hugs, gropes and whatever else I can get away with (winking at Jack) to all.

:o)

July 9, 2011 at 4:37 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi!!! :0) Can I get a comment to go through... Let's see!

July 9, 2011 at 4:42 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Michelle - I heard him say that too, but I'm putting it down to semantics... at this point.

July 9, 2011 at 4:42 PM  
Blogger Kristin - GettingItTogether said...

Hello Dishers!

Wow, I may actually like Kalia now. She called out Keith for what I've been thinking all along, he is totally an Uncle Tom...and a perv.

Anyway, I am trying to get in teh chat but it's fulL! I guess that's a good thing =) Just got back from the gym and gotta say, Caro and Genie, you guys catch EVERYTHING! THANK YOU for keeping us informed! YOU ROCK!!

July 9, 2011 at 4:43 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

I thought I was hearing things and yes I agree, normal term used when someone leaves.

July 9, 2011 at 4:46 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Oh Shelly!

July 9, 2011 at 5:11 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

i just created a new chat room, since the BBDish is always PACKED!

Check out BBDishToo

July 9, 2011 at 5:16 PM  
Blogger Sunshine Mom said...

HI!!!! Thanks for the hard work Carolyn! I am so impressed how Lawon is keeping his cool right now! hehe i love this!!

July 9, 2011 at 5:46 PM  
Blogger MnM said...

omg I am d.y.i.n.g
I have had my info entered and hand over the submit button 2x now, and close the window! I'm trying so hard to be strong, Heaven help me!

July 9, 2011 at 5:47 PM  
Blogger Sunshine Mom said...

"Vote-prah" hahahaha! i love that Lawon!

July 9, 2011 at 5:57 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

And another room... BBDishLove

July 9, 2011 at 6:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hello all. Question, how long do you have to wait before you can watch something in flashback? I keep getting "can't watch future video"

July 9, 2011 at 6:23 PM  
Blogger Ry said...

Hey everyone!

So there's always drama when Keith's involved.

Kalia deserves major props as a game player. I think she is doing fantastically this game.

Dani v2.0 is amazing!

~ Ryan ~

July 9, 2011 at 6:28 PM  
Blogger Divr said...

Oh oh, Brendon has crossed the line. He needs to realize he needs her, she dont need him. He can have conversations with Keith, Dani and who ever he wants. But let her talk to someone and he loses it. Jeff is right he needs to be the first of the duos to go.

July 9, 2011 at 6:29 PM  
Blogger Jack said...

Good to see you too, Gaytor! Glad to be back!

July 9, 2011 at 6:31 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Once again, Brendon is going to cost Rachel her game. I think he is worse than last year. I started warming up to Rachel but can't understand what she sees in Brendon who spends his full time tearing her down especially when she wins the comps,

July 9, 2011 at 6:42 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Hehehe, Rachel still has that stone faced evil eye look when she is mad at Brendon. Feels like Brendon needs to pump himself up by putting Rachel down. Just don't get why she puts up with it.

July 9, 2011 at 6:44 PM  
Blogger Dani Garza said...

Did we ever figure out what the big call to the backyard was for?

July 9, 2011 at 7:28 PM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

Brilliant game play by Jeff today.

Got the drama started, but his hands are clean (Brenchel not so much). Got another couple in the alliance, and with him leading both conversations, think they will stick with him if needed once the couples break up. And Brenchel are right back where they were, competing for the power, making them off their game. All the while, no one seems the wiser and he's still the happy go lucky good guy.

Wasn't sure I wanted an alum to win, but now find myself rooting for the DCA and then wanting Jeff to win it all, with Jordan happily at his side.

Am I a sap or what?

July 9, 2011 at 7:50 PM  
Blogger TizzyDizzy said...

Just now flashing back to the Keith/Brenden/Rachel/Dawon/Kalia convo and I can officially say that Keith is working my last nerve! Does he EVER stop talking? All he did in his multiple accusations was make himself look worse.

July 9, 2011 at 7:54 PM  
Blogger I 4 GIT said...

These houseguest are sooooo entertaining...loved the "Franklin Show"

July 9, 2011 at 9:23 PM  
Blogger Kendall said...

Hi Dishers! Hi Carolyn and Genie!
I love the little golden Key on the banner.... so cute!

Just got back from dinner with fiends just in time for BBAD!!!

July 9, 2011 at 9:32 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Hey Carolyn, I know you've wrapped for the night but hopefully you'll see this in the morning.

Sorry it took so long to get back to you on the Flash Back Find. After I posted this morning I was gone all day and didn't see your response and request until I got to work.

FBF Brendon as Todd the Cheerleader

July 8th, start at 11:25 or 25:51:30 is what the timeline on FB says. I'm a bit confused on FB this year. It's the very end of Big Booty game. Watch for about the next ten, fifteen minutes. Everyone is very silly.

July 9, 2011 at 9:45 PM  
Blogger caligal said...

Anyone watching the feeds on an IPad? how they working for ya? I really want to get them, but my laptop is out of commission.... Sorry to get off topic here!

July 9, 2011 at 10:28 PM  
Blogger scottycwilliam said...

Dani is outplaying everyone right now. She was able to sway the other 4 to not target Dom because she is obviously planning to stick with him down the line after the noobs are able to take one of the two couples out.

Dom/Dani/Cassi will be in control in two weeks.

At least I hope so. Heh.

July 10, 2011 at 2:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below