;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, August 5, 2011

The Overnight Report

Good Morning, BB Lovers!! Happy Friday!! Get Ready for another very big week on the live feeds!

Today in the Big Brother 13 house, the HGs will be having their Have-Have Not Comp and the Nomination Ceremony. HoH meetings have already begun... it's looking like Kalia will nominate Rachel & Jeff. Talk about a recipe for even more drama on the live feeds! Holy shnikees!

As I begin to write, at 2:35am BBT on feeds 1 & 2, Adam has just come up to HoH to congratulate Kalia for being the first newbie HoH, touch base, do his best to keep himself off the block and see what he can find out about her intentions for the week... More about that later...

Before I get crackin' on the Overnight, I have 3 fun eBayDailyDeal finds to share with you! I found these during my 1st cup of coffee... ☺
  • Gift for Janelle??☺Pink Guitar☺ - I may just have to scoop this one up for myself! At $69, it's 56% off the 159 MSRP, and it comes with lots of extras. I've been wanting to learn how to play guitar for about 20 years now.. and if I can do it in pink??? Hmm!
  • Gift for BB11 Lydia or GayTor or you? Peacock Feather Hair Clip
  • My Headset @ 59% off - Only $16.99 - I♥ThisHeadset! - I have quite a few headsets laying around, but this one you'll actually find on my head! If you need, I HIGHLY recommend this one!
OK... For your entertainment, I proudly present the latest episode from @BB11HouseRodent, Rachel's biggest fan. He's happy to have Brendon out of the way, and finally get some alone time with his woman...


Time to dive into the flashback machine and get crackin' on the overnight! Please check back here at 5am BBT for the first several sections... then refresh the post every 30 minutes or so for more. :) By the way, as of 3:30am, plenty of HGs are still up and talking, so if you're up too, spark up your feeds!


10:40pm BBT
Kalia's HoH Reveal
Quad

Following a DR leak of "Kalia, it's time! Go, jump up and down," Kalia emerges from the Diary Room...

Kalia: Who wants to see my HoH Room?!? Yayyyyy!!

Click the pic to get to the live feeds log in page
and watch Kalia's HoH Reveal on Flashback.


Kali: I'm really excited.
Shelly: You should be!
Kalia: I have no words.. I apologize for any emotions right now.
Jeff: Yay, crying during the letter.

Kalia opens the door and Squeeeeee! Then instantly dissolves into tears as she beelines for the pic of her family.


All the HGs form an arc behind her, huddling in close to see.
Kalia: That's my little sister, that's my older sister and that's my mom.
Dani: That's a great picture.
Kalia: I'm sorry. I'm such a stupid emotional person.

Here's Kalia's family:


Dani goes off and finds the boyfriend pic.

Dani: Uh oh! Kalia!

Appreciative Oohs and Aahs from the peanut gallery..

Kalia got a belt, her Kalia's Room sign from childhood - it's been hanging on her door since birth, skin stuff, Adele 19 for her CD, starbucks frappuccinos, veggie dip, soul food mac n cheese, tea, seltzer water, almonds, wheat thins, frosted flakes, red velvet cake mix, diet coke, twizzlers, pringles, wine, a teddy bear, wax strips..

The boyfriend pic and the wax strips make her happiest... next to the letter from home.


Kalia: Mamushka.. yay... ok..


"Hi Kalia, I hope all is well and you are feeling good about what is happening. I am so proud of you. This is what we have dreamed together from Springside to Hello Dolly. And guess what? This is on the television now, so I can get my fill of seeing my daughter every day. hahaha. Remember what we have always talked about. This is God's work for you. Bring his spirit in and He will guide you. Live one day at a time and be the best that you can be. Use your life experiences to help you through this exciting time. You have faced many challenges in your young life and you've gotten through them all. I love you sooo much. See you at the top. Mamushka."


Jordan: Awww
Jeff: Hey, you didn't cry.
Kalia: I didn't. I figured that was enough. No, my mom is super duper motivational.. inspirational.

Kalia finishes the letter, and talk turns to the belt, which is a mystery to Kalia...

This is ongoing, but we've got a LOT of ground to cover in the Overnight!! If you'd like to watch the rest of Kalia's HoH Reveal in the flashback section of the live feeds, please go 10:48pm and go full screen on the Quad... To watch the entire HoH reveal, go to 10:40pm.

CUT TO:
10:55pm BBT
Feed 1
HoH Reveal, cont'd

Jeff: Will you do a piece of Cruddy's leg, just to see how it feels?

Adam: Do my back.
Carolyn: Yessss!
Kalia: I don't know if I'll have enough wax.
Rachel: You definitely don't.

CUT TO:
10:58pm BBT
Feed 1
HoH
Rachel & Kalia

The Party is breaking up, but before she leaves, Rachel 2.0 takes the opportunity to tell Kalia the following...
Fir Rachel, it's a very sincere exchange. She knows she's going up. That's immaterial. She's always respected competitors in the game, and Kalia has proven herself to be one.

Rachel: I really respect you.
Kalia: Well, thank you.
Rachel: I know that sounds really stupid, but I definitely think that it's awesome.
Kalia: Thank you. I appreciate that.
Rachel: And.. I'm glad that you won something.
Kalia: Yeah, me too.
Rachel: I'm glad that you're a competitor.
Kalia: I'm trying. Thanks. Me too.
Rachel: And I do respect you. I just want you to know. And I'm really sorry for saying that like 2 weeks ago.

Dani's glaring at Rachel from the couch.

Kalia: That's ok. There's emotional things...
Rachel: Regardless of what happens this week, I really respect your game.
Kalia: I understand.
Rachel: Like you're a good game player.
Kalia: I really appreciate you saying that. Truly.

They hug...


Rachel: Congratulations.

Kalia gifts Rachel with her package of twizzlers, and Rachel leaves the room. Dani doesn't waste a second...
Dani: That made me wanna throw up.
Kalia: I know. Barf.

Lawon wants to talk about Kalia's hunky boyfriend, but he'll get in on the Rachel bash too.


CUT TO:
11:09pm BBT
Feed 3
Jacuzzi
Rachel & Jordan

Rachel: I was like, telling Kalia, I respect you as your game, and telling her congratulations that she won, and Daniele's like giving me looks in the back.

Jordan: When'd you tell her?
Rachel: Upstairs.
Jordan: Oh really?
Rachel: Yeah, before I left.

Jordan: That's good. That was mature of you.
Rachel: I was like, I'm sorry I called you a floater. I respect you as a competitor. And Daniele's in the background like..

Rachel: Like, stupid. I don't care, but Daniele's just.. horrible.
Jordan: Yeah. I think outside this house, I would like her, but inside this house...
Rachel: I don't know. I'm not gonna hang out with her.
BB: Jeff, please go to the Diary Room.
Rachel: I don't think I'll hang out with her outside the house.. She's just like, so arrogant.. I don't know.
Jordan: That was really sweet of you.
Rachel: Well, I still might... Not might.. I'm still going to get nominated, but I'd rather get nominated by someone who wins legit sh*t than a random f'in...
Jordan: Right.

This is ongoing, much like the night. If you'd like to watch this on flashback, please click the pic to get to the live feeds log in page (or the 3 day free trial) and go to 11:09pm on feed 3.

CUT TO:
11:09pm BBT
HoH Room
Kalia & Dani

Dani: They were so pissed when you won... It was almost as bad as when I won.
Kalia: I know.. It was so awkward right before we came in..

Kalia introduces herself to the fishies as she feeds them for the first time. **Cute. Then we get into game talk.
Click the pic to get to the live feed log in page
(or the free trial) and watch this on flashback.
Kalia: I'm not gonna lie though.. I'm really.. nervous.

Dani: Why?
Kalia: About what to do. There's still a really big part of me playing the game that way, like for the 1st 3 4 weeks.. I don't wanna say I believed it, but you start questioning whether you can win. So now I'm like, crap, I don't wanna make a dumb decision, knowing that...
Dani: The only thing is..
Kalia: Knowing that people are coming after you.
Dani: Well, duh. But now you know they are and it's already out in the open, so.. So What. What're we gonna do.
Kalia: Yeah.
Dani: So there's option A or option B. The only thing is weighing in Veto...
Kalia: mm hmm
Dani: That no matter what, even with those 2 people, there has to be a possible 3rd option, or a 3rd that's within the 1st.
***Who's on 1st... What's on 2nd... Names, Dani. Gimme names.
Kalia: mm hmm
Dani: Who are you thinking?
Kalia: I have a lot of different thoughts. One, if I put up Rachel and Jeff..
Dani: One of them's staying.
Kalia: One of them will stay.
Dani: At least one.
Kalia: But... I can tell Jeff that he's not my target.
Dani: You could do that.. Just in case he ends up staying...
Kalia: I'll be like, look, you're not my target, but I have to put you up, because i know you'll fight for that Veto, and I know that you can beat her. And when you do, you'll keep it the same, and she'll go home.
***Screech! Uh.. Ya really think Jeff'll leave himself on the block if he wins PoV? Good luck with that.
Dani: mm hmm. That's not a bad idea.
Kalia: Or.. putting up a fluffer.
Dani: But like who?
Kalia: That's the thing.. It needs to be 2 people who can win the f'ing veto, so we can backdoor her.
Dani: You can never put up Lawon. I think it would be really stupid to put up Porsche. It would be stupid to put up Adam, cuz he'd never win.
Kalia: And I don't know about Shelly... Putting Shelly up I feel like could be a disaster.
Dani: I don't think it would be good either. I think your idea's not bad.
Kalia: So that he knows that...
Dani: But what would you do? Who would you put up afterwards?
Kalia: If somebody came down?
Dani: mm hmm
Kalia: That's where it gets sticky. It depends on who's left. Let's say Rachel wins and takes herself off the block... It's not so bad that Jeff goes home.
Dani: That's what I'm saying, but..
Kalia: Who do we put up?
Dani: Yeah.. but don't forget about the twist too.

Kalia: I know.
Dani: And then, the 2 options that I said, it's probably one or the other.
Kalia: Them coming back to play or them coming back to play in a competition?
Dani: No. Get voted back in.. And either way, one's beneficial to one and one's beneficial to the other.
Kalia: mm hmm!
Dani: And the one.. hes a shoe-in for the vote.
***Dani incorrectly thinks Jeff would be involved in the America's vote part.
Dani: Even with that, I think we should play the week as if the vote doesn't exist.

Kalia's on board with that, saying that in the event that the person she evicts comes right back into the house, she'll tell them..

Kalia: A game is a game, and you were coming after me, and I had to do what I had to do. The only thing that would suck is if Jeff went home, thinking that he was a pawn...

This is ongoing... To watch the flashback from this point forward, go to 11:14pm on Feed 1.

CUT TO:
11:48pm BBT
Feed 1
Adam, Porsche, Dani, Lawon

Porsche mentions that one of the carpets from under the pool table is missing, and Dani takes the hoax 1 step further, blaming Brendon for all the missing items and saying he must've stolen them...


CUT TO:
11:49pm BBT
Feed 3
Jacuzzi
Jordan & Rachel

Rachel tells Jordan about Skypegate... and how they moved past it.
Jordan is an attentive, compassionate listener...
To watch this on flashback, go to Feed 3 at 11:49pm BBT. Click either of the pics to get to the live feeds log in page, if you've got the feeds, or the 3 day free trial, if you need em.



CUT TO:
12:01am BBT
Feed 1
HoH
Dani & Kalia

Dani tells Kalia that she's intentionally sleeping in her bed in the Candy Room, just so Rachel wont have a bed in there. Much Rachel bashing ensues..


CUT TO:
12:11am BBT
Feed 1
Rachel, Kalia, Dani

Rachel comes up to HoH... Kalia and Rachel have a couple minutes of small talk centering around their glee that thus far every HoH has been won by a girl... and this is a girl season.. etc...

Kalia: Thank goodness.. So many times in this game, the girl is like the 3rd wheel, then they get rid of her, and you're like.. ahh.. come on!


Rachel: Or the girl who is just there to flirt with all the guys. That's how it's been..
Kalia: I always think of Britney.. Of Keesha.. Of all the girls that get kicked to the curb at the end.. Hopefully this season, that wont be a problem.
Rachel: I agree.
Kali: I'm into girl power.

Dani does not hide her dislike for Rachel, alternating between sitting stonefaced and glaring at her whenever possible.

After a couple minutes, Rachel 2.0 asks Dani if she'd mind giving her a couple minutes alone with Kalia. Dani gets up and leaves without a word or a glance to Rachel.. then goes downstairs to complain about Rachel. We'll stay with the HoH conversation.

Rachel: (re Dani, but not at all nasty) Obviously we're not best friends... I'll start by saying that.
Kalia: (friendly and welcoming) I know. Emotions run high.
Rachel: Yeah, they do.
Kalia: It's really, really tough. That's something I've learned.
Rachel: And now that you're HoH, you get to make nominations. I'm really excited for you. I wanna say, genuinely, and this is not me blowing smoke up your ass. I really am excited for you.
Kalia: Thank you.
Rachel: You really worked hard last week and this week. You completely deserved it.
Kalia: Thank you.
Rachel: And, I know it was obvious we were targeting each other.
Kalia: Of course.
Rachel: And, I mean, if I would've won that one, I would've put you up (to play the next round). I mean, we were targeting each other in that competition. That was obvious.
Kalia: Yeah.
Rachel: But, I wanna say that I do respect you...
Kalia: Thank you.
***Rachel looks about 10 years younger since Brendon left the house... and a whole lot happier... We can rebuild her. I'm really excited to see her play her own game, unfettered, for the 1st time.

Rachel: ..as a competitor, and it does make me happy to see other people, especially people that like, I've told you like 2 weeks ago, that win competitions, and you did! I think that's awesome.
Kalia: Yeah.


Rachel: And I know you don't owe me any alliance. I know you don't owe me anything. We have no friendship in the house, really.
Kalia: hehe
Rachel: We have nothing... but I will tell you that, if you don't nominate me this week, I promise you, I will not nominate you next week. And that is not just a promise, but a competitive respect thing. And I 100%, Kalia, I really respect you.
Kalia: That means a lot. It really does. Especially coming from people who've played the game before who really value it, and when you come in like new kid on the block.. Of course you wanna prove yourself.
Rachel: Your the first new person who's won HoH.
Kalia: That feels nice too.
Rachel: It's awesome. And not only did you win, but you took out 3 veterans.
Kalia: ::gushing::
Rachel: You did a really good job, Kaolia, and I really respect you, and I mean that from the bottom of my heart.
Kalia: Thank you.
Rachel: And I think that... it's great to see someone who's actually competing in this game, because...
Kalia: There's a lot of people I'm still unsure of..
Rachel: Exactly.
Kalia: Like.. what's goin' on?? That's nerve-wracking, because then you don't know where people are... I genuinely was so excited to win.. and then 2 seconds later, you'r elike, Oh Crap, I have to nominate people now. And that's the thing, you're in the house, and you have all these emotions... I have so much to think about and what to do.. My aunt told me, there are so many people that just coast along and if you're not fighting, you shouldn't be in there.
Rachel: That's how I feel too.
Kalia: I totally have no idea what I'm gonna do. I'm not gonna blow smoke.
Rachel: I totally respect that and understand.
Kalia: I'm gonna sit and think on it and pray on it, and figure out... Cuz I also don't wanna take anyone out of this game that... wants to be here for the right reasons.. and I also don't wanna shoot myself in the foot.. and I don't wanna take away like, this experience and opportunity from somebody. It's just a lot of things.
Rachel: It's tough. You're in a tough spot. Winning HoH is so fun... and then you're like..
Kalia: Oh sh*t.
Rachel: Cuz you have to nominate people, and then next week you can't compete, so it's even harder.. I'll tell you, 2 weeks ago, if you had made it to the final 2, I probably never would have voted for you, but now, I was thinking about this outside, and I was like, sh*t, Kalia's f'in down.. and for me, that's what I wanna see. I respect that, and I can compete with that, and if you take me out, I'll be like, she did it.. but if you don't, I'll tell you from a competitive standpoint of respect, I will not nominate you next week, if I win HoH.

This is ongoing, all the way through 12:22am BBT. Kalia expresses her gratitude to Rachel, saying it means a lot that Rachel even came up... It's worth your time to see this exchange for yourself on flashback.

Here's the punchline: As soon as the door closes, Kalia breaks into a giggle and says...


Kalia: hehehe! Oooh.. Humble pie. It tastes good, doesn't it, homegirl.. Trust that I always had a plan.. the whole time I was here. It was never coast 'n float.

Within a minute, Dani is back up in HoH.. Lawon too. A big Rachel bash ensues on Feed 3. Feed 1 gets taken over by the Vets and Shelly... We'll join them.

12:23pm BBT
Feed 1
Jeff, Jordan, Rachel, Shelly Adam
Backyard - Couch

Jeff: Like I was tellin' Rachel, whoever leaves this week, which is probably gonna be one of us, we're just comin' back, so we'll still have the numbers, ya know?
Jordan: Cuz she said... Be careful..
Adam: Be careful who you evict this week, because there's a chance they can come back.

Jeff: No, not "there's a chance," they have a chance.
Rachel: They have a chance...

Jeff: Just thinking, I hope I'm not stepping out of my boundary here.. If we won, Daniele would be our target. If they won, one of us would be the target.
Rachel: Right.
Jeff: So by putting that rule in assures that it keeps the game rolling..
Adam: And again, the fact that Dick left early..
Rachel: That eliminated the double eviction...
Adam: So they still have time and they have to throw something in there.

CUT TO:
1:25am BBT
Feed 1
Chrome Room
Adam & Dani

Adam tells Dani he threw the HoH, because although he wanted it for his 40th birthday, he didn't want to be in the situation of having to put people up this week. The following is an except from the conversation.

Dani: You have to do what's best for you, not what's gonna benefit others.
Adam: Right. And Kalia winning.. is probably the best thing, because Kalia will put up Jeff and Rachel, and one of them can go home...
Dani: mm hmm
Adam: ..and that's what I would like to see.

Adam gets up to leave, then comes back to give Dani a high 5.


CUT TO:
1:31am BBT
Feed 1
Adam & Rachel
Backyard Couch

Adam comes out to Rachel...

Adam: I loved you last season.
Rachel: Aww! Thank you!


Adam: Not just as a player... I thought you were gorgeous. I thought you were beautiful... I was jealous that I wasn't in the house...
Rachel: hahahahaha! Thanks!
Adam: Just.. But... Even Farrah.. Cuz I showed her last year's first episode, and she's like, tht girl better not come into the house.. and you did, and I was like, oh sh*t, I'm in trouble.. I told Brendon in his goodbye, If I was here last year, I would've been fighting him for you... But, you found him, I found my love..

Rachel: awwww
Adam: And yet, you two are perfect together.
Rachel: Thank you.
Adam: And I found the girl of my dreams, so my crush is over... but you as a person.. I know how much this means to you, but there is more to life than just this.
Rachel: Yeah, I know.
Adam: And as much as you want it and as much as I want it, I don't think we need this... It'd be great, but you can't worry about it. Worry about the things in life that are much more important than a game.
Rachel: Yeah.
Adam: (in a funny voice) I hope you don't think I'm even creepier now.
Rachel: No.. Thank you.

This is ongoing.. if you'd like to watch the rest of this conversation on flashback, go to 1:33am on Feed 1.

CUT TO:
1:35am BBT
Feed 3
HoH Room
Porsche, Shelly, Kalia, Lawon

Porsche's telling the room how upset she is with Rachel, because she gave Brendon and pity vote, knowing he'd be going home anyway, and Rachel didn't even thank her. The room commiserates. She's also peeved that Rachel will be sharing her bed, and Porsche doesn't even want to talk to her.

The most interesting part of this exchange, for me, comes from Shelly at the end of this except, who is integrating herself into the new power structure for the week.

Shelly: There's no holds barred there. Understand that, but don't let it get you down.
Kalia: You came to play your own game, and she did as well. Period.
Porsche: But when you think that people are genuinely friends with you, and then they're downstairs saying you're a traitor? That makes me so mad.

Shelly: Well, don't let it make you mad, and don't let it make you sad.
Lawon: That's right.
Porsche: But she even climbed into my bed, and was like, Oh I guess we're gonna share beds and stuff.
Kalia: Girl, please.
Shelly: By tomorrow, she'll be talking to you and it'll be fine. It's emotional..
Porsche: But that's even the worse part to me.. is that it's fake.


Shelly: Well, then come talk to somebody else. You're always welcome to come talk to me. Obviously, you're welcome to talk to Kalia, Lawon, All of us.

***Us? When did you become an "Us" with Kalia and Lawon? That was subtle.


CUT TO:
2:07am BBT
Feed 3
Adam & Jeff
Pool Table

Jordan's on the couch sharing funny stories about her sister, when the camera flips to Jeff & Adam at the pool table. Adam is a busy boy tonight, covering all his bases...

Adam: That's why I wanna win veto, so I can take someone off.
Jeff: Well, f'in win Veto.
Adam: Don't be the 1st out again.
Jeff: What do you mean?
Adam: I've been f'in suckin'.
Jeff: Oh oh. 1st outta competitions... Dude.. It's a waste of an HoH this week. Guarantee you the person comes back.
Adam: Right.
Jeff: Guaranteed. Guaranteed.

CUT TO:
2:43am BBT
Feed 1
HoH Room
Kalia & Adam

Told ya he was a busy boy! This is quite a long conversation, but I'm running out of time before BB wakes the HGs, so here's the bottom line...

Kalia: Like I said, you're not (going up on the block)... I would feel like the most horrible person on earth if I put you out the week of your 40th birthday.
Adam: Right. But if you go through all your scenarios, and you decide it is a good move, then at least just put me up.. Don't backdoor me.


And this concludes the Overnight Report! Happy Friday, BB Lovers! :0)

Keep your eyes on the live feeds, and when you can't, hop on to BBDish for updates and spoilers throughout the day. It's a big day in the BB13 house!






Permalink







51 Comments:

Blogger Cindi said...

Good morning Carolyn. TGIF!

August 5, 2011 at 4:36 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Cindi! :)

Good morning, Michelle! :)

August 5, 2011 at 5:03 AM  
Anonymous Shelly said...

Like, how many times will we hear "like" out of the new HOH? I can't take it!!!

August 5, 2011 at 5:23 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Morning Carolyn, fellow Dishers

Congrats to Kalia. A newbie stepped and I'm happy.

Not much BB today for me. Got to work two jobs, probably about 12 hrs today.

You all have a great day today.

August 5, 2011 at 5:34 AM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

Kalia's HOH reveal made me aRachel fan! at least temporarily. Nothing brings people together like a common enemy. I hope Rachel imbedes herself in HOH like a bed beg. I'm calling Rachel Capt. Buzzkill

August 5, 2011 at 5:46 AM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

Give it up Kalia. You can't out fake Rachel!

August 5, 2011 at 5:53 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

Good morning Carolyn & bbdish family. My oh my.... I agree with Shelly, we have a whole week of "like" talking and" like"blah blah.. and wow, the boyfriend is real?? Who knew?
I haven't watched it on flashback yet but just reading Rachel's apology was uncomfortable. Anyone agree?
Hope everyone has a great day!

August 5, 2011 at 6:22 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Good Morning Carolyn :)
Good Morning fellow dishers :)

August 5, 2011 at 6:32 AM  
Blogger lscott said...

good morning all you dishers!

kalia is showing herself to be far from a floater, now she needs to figure out that dani's logic is far from perfect.

from the tv viewers perspective i have to beleive that demonizing dani hurts dom's chances and the good edit of brenchel helps brendon in the voting.

it wolud be interesting to see rachel evicted and fighting brendon to come back in.

let's hope (i do) that rachel wins veto and kali puts up shelly. with jeff beating shelly and brendon beating shelly to come back in.

i can dream...

August 5, 2011 at 6:33 AM  
Blogger Boquida said...

Good Morning everyone!

Since we have until Wednesday (I think) to vote in a house guest, I'm going to wait until after the Veto Ceremony. I'll determine my vote based on who's on the block at the time and who it would be interesting to see go head to head. Also, what good is Cassie in the house if its not too eff with Rachel, or the same with Jeff and Dom.

I sooo wanted Kalia to "get got" after that first week. Now, its a shame so many people will continue to be Kalia haters and continue to call her a floater although she has never been one, imo. She came in and immediately aligned with the vets doing everything they told her to do.

Her performance in HOH comps was - next to last newbie on the banana, her and Dom were tied in the golf HOH until Jordon's turn, she threw the quiz HOH (by answering only 'A' until she was out which she was told to do by the vets), next to last in endurance and a win. Except for the comp she threw she has performed solidly, better than the other newbies and Jeff. She doesn't have success in the H/HN comps but since so many people want to call her fat, from that point of view it won't hurt her not to eat.

The game changes every week so I usually don't pick favorites because I don't want there to be a point in the game where I am no longer vested in watching because the people I like have been evicted. That's just me...

August 5, 2011 at 6:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To ISCOTT, do you really and trully believe that Brandon gets a good edit? They make Brandon and Rachel look like fools. Im a huge fan of them and CBS makes me hate them, haha

August 5, 2011 at 6:49 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

I think somebody's already said it but wouldn't it be awesome if cassi gets voted back in & Rachel gets voted out & then they face off & cassi wins!

August 5, 2011 at 6:55 AM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

Just popping in to the comment section to say good morning!

Happy Saturday Eve everyone! ♥ (Aren't Saturdays the BEST?!)

{{{Hugs to my awesome Dishy Family}}}

August 5, 2011 at 7:08 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

Okay, I know I'm commenting a lot today but its cloudy & rainy out sooo... I just wanted to follow up from my 1st comment about Rachel's apology be uncomfortable to read. Well I watched the flashback of HOH reveal and I really think Rachel was a good sport. And the apology (real or fake?) Wasn't so bad.

August 5, 2011 at 7:12 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Good Morning Goddess of the Dish!

Gonna be out and about today, my daughter is doing something for me today because it is my birthday tomorrow!!

Those of you wanting a newbie to win, probably weren't expecting Kalia but you will take the win!!

Those of us wanting the vets to stay in to duke it out in the final, well, not all of them are gone, only one right now.

Here is to hoping Rachel shakes off the past few days, puts on her game face, cheer cheer cheer!

August 5, 2011 at 7:24 AM  
Blogger Sandra B. said...

Good morning Carolyn and Dishers,

I did my voting on the cbs site and it let me keep voting past ten times. Am I wasting my time or is it unlimited?

(my son showed me a computer tip Ctrl and + makes the print larger! maybe my eyes won't strain as much now)

August 5, 2011 at 7:26 AM  
Blogger J.Co said...

Good morning Carolyn and everyone else! :)

Random question: Did Rachel dye her hair? It looks like it's darker and slightly more red...Maybe it's just the camera angle.

August 5, 2011 at 7:27 AM  
Blogger J.Co said...

D'oh, I forgot to say:

I'm glad Kalia won! Yay for a newbie! I hope she doesn't let Dani manipulate her into doing what she wants.

Also, I like Rachel so much more when Brendon is not around. It's like she forgets to be needy and thinks for herself. I really hope she wins the veto or beats the evicted houseguest to stay in the game.

August 5, 2011 at 7:29 AM  
Blogger MnM said...

Good Morning Carolyn!

Great Job as usual!!! :D

August 5, 2011 at 7:39 AM  
Blogger MnM said...

Boquida said...

"""""I sooo wanted Kalia to "get got" after that first week. Now, its a shame so many people will continue to be Kalia haters and continue to call her a floater although she has never been one, imo. She came in and immediately aligned with the vets doing everything they told her to do.

Her performance in HOH comps was - next to last newbie on the banana, her and Dom were tied in the golf HOH until Jordon's turn, she threw the quiz HOH (by answering only 'A' until she was out which she was told to do by the vets), next to last in endurance and a win. Except for the comp she threw she has performed solidly, better than the other newbies and Jeff. She doesn't have success in the H/HN comps but since so many people want to call her fat, from that point of view it won't hurt her not to eat."""""


**STANDING OVATION**

yes she is annoying & she talks too much. But damn give credit where credit is due!

and as far as her weight? any woman slamming her on that should be ashamed imo. I don't find her "fat" she is not "skinny" either. I'm trying to figure out wth it matters so much to people? Everyone worries about Rachel coming out & seeing what people have said. wow! nothing cuts deeper on a woman then people saying how fat & ugly you are.

sad

August 5, 2011 at 7:49 AM  
Blogger MnM said...

Sandr- I did the same thing lol

it is a waste tho, refresh the page & it will say you have reached your limit :)

August 5, 2011 at 7:50 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Good Morning Caro! *passes you a bustelo* Fab TOR Darlink! Simply FAB! :)

Morning Dishers! :) We've got quite a day in store for us! Hope you're all ready! :)

August 5, 2011 at 7:56 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

Good morning Carolyn and fellow dishers!

Ugh...three weeks in a row of my pick for HOH not getting it. {sigh} I'm not whining, or am I? OMG, I can't tell anymore!

Congrats to those of you in team Dani! However, I still believe Dani is playing more personal than smart, which is why she is still making snide remarks about R/B. Obviously she doesn't realize that brings her down to the same level as those she is smack talking about.

Carolyn, I agree, Rachel looks so much better. Not only that but she is acting, dare I say, nice.

August 5, 2011 at 8:00 AM  
Anonymous Samantha said...

I don't know what exactly "Skypegate" is lol. But I know SOMETHING went down with Brenchel before they were engaged, right?

I really wish Jeff and Jordan would break their alliance with Rachel. I want them to work with Daniele! My "dream" final two is Jeff and Daniele. I love Jordan, but I want Jeff to win the money this year! haha

August 5, 2011 at 8:13 AM  
Blogger misslissa said...

Morning Carolyn & All:)
I'm always happy when any HG gets to see their family pics and get their letter etc...but not a Kalia fan...so bummed about this week:(

Here's crossing my fingers J/J make it through this week! Also interested to see how Rachel plays minus Brendon---so far very nice:)

August 5, 2011 at 8:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Dishers!

Jordon continues to impress me with her caring and kindness, truly a good person.

I haven't liked Rachel much ever but I am seeing a different likeable side to Rachel in just the short time that Brendon has been gone and at least for now I hope she goes far. Not as far as winning because JeJo are still my favs.

Dani, Dani, Dani ... sometimes I really like her but she is coming off as the mean girl right now. I do think Rachel owes her an apology but she is just being so mean about Rachel and I do not like mean.

Just my two cents. :) Hope everyone has a great Friday.

August 5, 2011 at 8:20 AM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

TGIF Dishers
I just wanted to say good morning before I got started on the TOR. Good morning.

August 5, 2011 at 8:24 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

I'm stepping in as comment mod because Caro has her hands full! :)

Morning Cindi! :)

Morning Michellicious! :)

Morning like Shelly! :)

Morning MM! :) I wish you strength today! :)

Mornign Johnny! :)

Morning Renee! :)

Mornign Andrea! :)

Morning LScott

Morning Bo! :) Agreed!

Morning Anon ! :)

Morning Sam! :) Huggies back!

Morning Steph! :)

Morning Sandra! :) You are I'm afraid. Only 10 votes count from each IP address.

Morning J.Co.! :) I don't think RAchel dyed her hair that I have seen on the feeds.

Morning MM! :)

Morning Susan! :)

Morning Samantha! :)

Morning MissLissa! :)

Morning Wild Omar! :)

August 5, 2011 at 8:24 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Hey Miss! :)

August 5, 2011 at 8:25 AM  
Blogger Sassy Sis said...

Morning Dishers!!! Question...why did Jordan and Lawon still have to sleep in HV room last night? They were able to eat at Midnight, but still had to stay in HN room??

August 5, 2011 at 8:28 AM  
Blogger Boquida said...

Thanks MnM. :) I totally agree about the fat comments...it's cruel. But for the people who want to stoop to such a low level, there's an up side to it as well.

We already know that by society's standards Kalia is not considered thin, but like you said she is far from fat. Everyone can't be a size 6.

August 5, 2011 at 8:29 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Ooops, darn typos!!

Morning MnM! :) Totally Agree with you about Kalia :)

Morning Sassy! :) Good question! I don't know! Anyone?

August 5, 2011 at 8:33 AM  
Blogger sodapopp said...

well i do enjoy FB, i rarely pull all nighters to watch the feeds, except for endurence comps, rachel 2.0 is an improve,net, how long it lasts, who knows,IMO who knows, she could be borderline bi-polar, from her mood swings, IMO feeds Jeff is not quite the Captain America the TV onlys get to see yet i'd rather see him stay fro jordons sake, if the veto is used and renom is selected i would like to see dani go up, 100% NOT happenning, so next best would be Lawon but he's not threating and yet out of the pssibilites i'd rather see him go to jury now than rachel

i'll be watching the feeds but working on guitar

if you get a guitar caro there's lots of great free guitar lesson sites i could recaamend and even a few pay ones

word of advice, make sure the guitar is a decent enough wuality even for beginner quality that it wont frusterate you with bad action and crappy sound, you can get pretty good guitars at the $200 level these days that are decent enough to give you a good beginner instrument. i dont recamned the $60-$80 discount stores guiats for anyone, they dont stay in tune great

August 5, 2011 at 8:34 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning David! :)

August 5, 2011 at 8:37 AM  
Blogger J.Co said...

Aw, what Adam is saying is very sweet. But I just don't think I could take anything he said seriously while he's wearing that elf suit!

August 5, 2011 at 8:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww ... Adam's little pep talk to Rachel ... he is really a sweet guy and his "... hope you don't think I'm even creepier now" statement was really cute. Gotta love a guy like that.

August 5, 2011 at 8:46 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Good morning Carolyn!
Good morning Genie!
Good morning Dishers!

After seeing Kalia's reaction to winning the HOH & when she saw her room I was happy for her. It really meant a lot to her to be able to prove herself & mostly to see her family. And, she has definitely proved she is there to play the game. The 1st few weeks there was a question in my mind about that but she has changed my mind in that respect.

When Rachel asked Dani to leave the HOH & talked to Kalia alone I thought it was a very heartfelt conversation (& of course game play but hey, that's what they are there to do). I, also, liked hearing what Kalia had to say & her reaction to Rachel during their conversation. IMO, Kalia is allowing Dani to influence her too much & I wish she wouldn't rely on her as much but since she feels Dani is an expert about the game it's only natural for her to do that. I just liked the side of Kalia w/out Dani around when she was talking to Rachel.

I also give kudos to Rachel for seeming to get herself out of the gloom so quickly.

Have a great day!

August 5, 2011 at 8:49 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Hahahahahahha!! So had to stop here and just laugh!!!!

Adam: Do my back.
Carolyn: Yessss!
Kalia: I don't know if I'll have enough wax.
Rachel: You definitely don't.

Really nice letter from home Kalia ...

August 5, 2011 at 8:53 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning MsFitz! :) Agreed on all points! :)

August 5, 2011 at 8:56 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Great TOR so far ... hitting refresh ...

Don't want either Jeff or Rachel to go ... but who ever goes, has the possibility to come back ...

I wonder if the voting on CBS is real or if they already have the one they want to go back in ... maybe they will pick when they see who gets evicted ... one never knows with CBS ...

Hey dishers ... what is everyone up to today???

August 5, 2011 at 9:04 AM  
Anonymous Thomas said...

Kalia and Dani? "Pot meet kettle!"

The same thing these two were slammimng Rach and Brendon for, they are now doing ten fold!

The way they are acting is a COMPLETE turnoff and I only hope the game changes significantly to alter the ego's that are now ruling the roost...

(Thanks for all you do here with the blogs and updates. Much appreciated gang!)

August 5, 2011 at 9:11 AM  
Blogger Kathy L. said...

Hello Carolyn and Co., also fellow Dishers!!! This is my first time posting this season. Also first time getting the live feeds this year through your site, LOVE IT!!! I have a theory on how this coming thursday could work... What if the voted in and evicted house guest have to compete in an "endurance" comp, just the 2 of them. It would be a LONG comp, because they couldn't make any deals to keep each other safe cuz one of them will be going home for sure. Then the winner of the comp becomes the NEW HOH!!! Throwing the whole house into a major tizzy!!! Just something to think about!Especially if the comp was between Dom and Jeff, I can see hours going by before the comp would end!

August 5, 2011 at 9:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was very glad to see Kalia picking a side and starting to play hard. Although being a "floater" and coasting through playing both sides (ie. Shelly) is a good strategy to get you through HALF the game - I'm glad she only opted to play that way for the first 3 or 4 weeks. I think it's safe to say that Kalia is no longer a "floater"... (fyi: Rachel's definition of floater is way off)

I'm on team Dani, Kalia, and Lawon. I believe that Shelly's floating will get her far, but not get her a win. She will be picked off since she doesn't have any STRONG final 2 or final 3 bond with any of the houseguests. You can't get to the end without someone being 100% with you and no one else and helping you get there. (example: Dan and Memphis, and pretty much any winner of Big Brother had one other strong competitor having their backs 100%. Jun is the only winner I can think of that was a true floater)

August 5, 2011 at 9:11 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Holy Mother of Overnight Reports!!!

o... m... g...

ok.. gonna read your comments now. Thanks to Genie for publishing while I was in the weeds!

August 5, 2011 at 9:17 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Thomas! :) Thank you on behalf of Caro and myself. :)

Morning Kathy! Welcome to the Dish and the comment section! :) Interesting theory. I can see quite a few heads exploding if that happens though... lol

Morning Lorsby! :)

August 5, 2011 at 9:18 AM  
Blogger With It said...

Good morning, Caro, Genie, bbdish family!

I am loving this year on the feeds so far!

Even though I'm not a Kalia fan, I'm glad she's winning stuff. Brendon and Rachel were silly to call people "floaters" after the first week or two! Kalia sure showed them!

Now I have to hope that JeJo stay safe again this week. Every week I think "just get them through to next week," and then it's the same feeling again! haha!

Have a great day and weekend dishers! :)

August 5, 2011 at 9:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kathy L

I like your premise. :)

August 5, 2011 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger jane said...

The transformation in Rachel is truly shocking. No makeup, sweats, her voice has changed, her laugh is less odd, her whole face has changed -- she has morphed into a whole human.

August 5, 2011 at 9:43 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Jane! Totally agreed! :)

NEW TOP POST!

Friday Morning

August 5, 2011 at 9:54 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

LOL... Carolyn- aren't you the lucky one to be "in the weed" (s)!

I love the idea Kathy commented about! That would be fun!

August 5, 2011 at 10:04 AM  
Anonymous amyrizzo221 said...

Good Morning Everybody!
Who is everyone voting for to come back? I think the tv onlies will be voting for Brendon.
I wish Jordon would go talk to Kalia...I don't think she means to ignore her, she's just had her hands full with Rachel and feeling like she would be interupting Kalia and Dani.

August 5, 2011 at 10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below