;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, September 16, 2013

The Overnight Report

Good morning, BB Lovers! :0)  Happy Monday to you! It just doesn't feel right not doing an overnight report, so here we go!  Let's call it Overnight Lite..   As we rejoin our HGs, just after 11 o'clock Sunday night, they're enjoying their favorite past times: bashing the other HGs.  Ginamarie offers the added bonus of bigotry, as is her nature.

11:02pm
Andy: She thought she had me in the bag.
GM: I'm sorry that I like bugged out at that night.
Spencer: no. That made one of my most favorite memories.
GM: That smirk set me the F*ck off.  Set me OFF.
Spencer: I know, GM.  I felt the heat of your anger radiating.
GM: But did you see how much I hadda hold in that whole, like them 2, bouncin' around.. and not for nothin' my foot did hurt that f'in week, so I wasn't like happy-go-lucky anyway, but, like, I hadda lot to hold in, and then that smirk?  I was like, alright, I'm f'in done.  I can't even like.. I'm like, what's that smirk for?
Spencer: mm

GM: Cuz like, there's 2 things you don't f*ck around with me in this house: you don't f*ck around wit (sic) my word, ok?  You don't f*ck around wit Nick!  Or my shit.  And you don't f*ck around with my bed.  Or my makeup.  Or you're in deep f'in shit.
Spencer: So there's 5 things..
GM: Well, it's like 4 things.
Andy: Your word, Nick, your bed, your makeup.
**you forgot her "shit"
Spencer: So four things.
GM: Yeah.  Cuz anything associated with Nick, you're gonna get your shit f*ckin' f*cked up.  When she touched my shit, I flipped out.
Spencer: Yeah.
GM: OK?  And then she was like.. (new thought)  I like that bed, cause I was with Nick in that bed.  I'll sleep anywhere else, but because of Nick, I wanna stay there.  There wasn't any issue with anybody else, then it has nothing to do wit you, Amanda.


GM: So keep your f*ckin' big shnoz, fuckin' Jew shnoz out of it.
**ya know, GM, if you'd tilt your hand just a touch, it would provide the perfect visual punctuation. There's a reason I waited a full day after the end of Yom Kippur to start transcribing again, and you're it.




Andy and Spencer look at each other, gobsmacked.  Ginamarie applauds for herself.

Spencer: heheheh.. That's anti-Semitic. I do not condone that.  Ginamarie, I love you.
Andy: Me too.
GM: Thanks, I love you too.

Andy: See, my motto throughout this whole game has been, let people act like total assholes, and it's gonna feel so good watching them get voted out.
GM: mm hmm
**I'm pretty sure he meant you this time, but agree all you want.

After a couple more moments of Amanda bashing, enjoyed my the trio, they move on to Candice.

11:05pm

Ginamarie: The only reason I called her a flipflopper was because of that f'in Nick vote.
Andy: You do realize that if he had stayed in here, none of us would be here right now.
Andy: Spencer might be, but we would not.
GM: I know, that's why, so..
**huh?
Spencer: Well, one thing that is very interesting, if y'all want to thinking about it.. McCrae said that Jessie coming over to the other side was the reason he flipped.. If that hadn't happened, Elissa would've left, and that would've left MVP up for grabs for one week. And then, It would've been Amanda on the block.. and she probably would've gone out then.  Just think about how differently (sic) the game could have been.
GM: Oh my gah.
Spencer: Because really The Moving Company really needed to survive just Nick's week and one more.
Andy: Do you think the MVP would've gone to the Moving Company?
Spencer: I think it's possible McCrae could've gotten it.
Andy: Yeah.
Spencer: Just because he had a really good 1st week.
Andy: I mean, I think McCrae played his hardest game of the summer that first week.  I thought it was really impressive he could play that hard and still survive.. But not survive as long as us.

GM: You guys wanna play some cards?
Andy: (sigh) What a season it's been.
Spencer: yeah.

Andy: I can't wait to see my family.
Spencer: I wonder if they'll bring us all back as The Exterminators. Like, they brought the Brigade back for a segment.
**Don't bet on it.  Especially after what you said about Julie Thursday night.. Let's flashback, shall we?

Sept. 13 12:19 AM Friday Cam 4
Andy: I feel like that's a lot to cram into the finale.
Spencer: It'll be busy.  Julie'll have to be at the top of her game.  She can't show up drunk like she did tonight.
Andy: Yeah, she was drunk off her ass.
Spencer: She was. She was slurrin'.
Andy: Yeah.
Spencer: Extherminatorsth..
Andy: Well, she called us The Moving Company 1st, and then they were like, that's the wrong alliance.
Spencer: heh heh..
Andy: Like, I was embarrassed for her.
Spencer: I was too.  If she wasn't bangin' the president of the network, she'd probably get fired.

...and back to Sunday night we go...

11:40pm
Backyard
Double chaise

The final 3 are chatting out back..

Talk turns to Spencer's eyes..
GM: Those eyeballs are kinda like your color, Spencer.
Spencer: What?
Andy: Spencer doesn't have brown eyes.
Spencer: I have green eyes.
Andy: Yeah.
Spencer: Greenish
GM: Well, they look kinda like his beard sometimes, the color..

Spencer turns, perhaps so GM can inspect more thoroughly

GM: Now I can't even see them.  Now you look like Helen.
Andy: Oh my God..
GM: hahahahaha
**GM's on a roll tonight.  I remain disgusted.

11:43pm
Spencer: I don't know if y'all knew this, but I kinda thought Jessie was cute this season.
GM: She's alright. I don't think she was that hot. She was a'ight.. Kaitlin and Aaryn wwere prettiest.
Spencer:  If I had to pick between Aaryn and Jessie, just for like, bang fest?  Jessie for sure. If you could bang any guy in the house, Andy.. Wake the f*ck up.
GM: Well, we already know it's gonna be Nick.
Spencer: Did he just die?
GM: Yeah, I think so..

Andy opens his eyes.

Spencer: (to Andy) If you could bang any guy in the house, without fear of being attacked..
GM: It'd be Nick!
Spencer: ..who would it be?
Andy: Nick.  Without a doubt.
Spencer: hehe
Andy: I still have like fantasies that Nick would've just, like, made out with me.

GM reacts with a fist.

Spencer: Fantasies?
Andy: hehehe.. you're so cute.
GM: Wait in line, f*cker! Wait in line!  I didn't even get one yet.
Andy: yeah..
GM: Dang it.
Spencer: He told Andy he'd kiss him on day 89.
Andy: hehehe.. Nick or David, for sure.

GM: When do you think they're flyin' out?  Think they're here yet?
Andy: No.. I think they're flying out on Tuesday night, maybe, and stay until Wednesday.
Spencer: yeah.
GM: I think they're gonna come out Tuesday afternoon. Imagine if he was on the same flight as my mom?!  Nick, Freddy and my mom? Hahahaha!  I mean, they're all gonna be sittin' at the frikkin airport.. My mom'll be like, this kid looks familiar..  I'll be like, you already met my parents already?  Did you axe (sic) Freddy if you could marry me?  Alright. Let's go!
Spencer: hehe


Skipping ahead to midnight, the final 3 is making up awards for their former co-HGs..

12:01am
Quad - Backyard

GM: How about.. The best dressed?
Spencer: Candice, for sure.
Andy: Best dressed?
GM: I'm gonna go with Elissa.
Andy: Yeah, I'm gonna go with Elissa as well.
Spencer: I have to agree.  She had nice clothes.
GM: Yeah, I did like her clothes. That's the 1 thing I'll say nice about her.  Umm.. let's see.. Best smile?
Spencer: Aaryn had a great smile.  Jessie had a nice smile.
Andy: Howard.. but he had like a gap.
Spencer: Who are you, the f'in zingbot?
Andy: He did.
GM: Amanda had nice teeth, but not a nice smile.  I think I'll give it to Aaryn.  Ok.. who had.. the best facial hair?  Spencer!!! Nick's mustache hadda go.  F'in McCrae looked like a dirty salesman, f'in prostitute, pedophile.
Spencer: I loved how much Amanda hated it, and I really encouraged McCrae to keep it.
Andy: Me too.
GM: We shoulda made him f'in leave that way. haha!  She woulda f'in killed him.
Andy: Ok, do another one, girl..
GM: Best accent.
Spencer: Shut up, Ginamarie.
**they both give it to Judd..  This is ongoing, but you get the gist.

Skipping ahead..

12:25am
Andy: I would date Judd, before I would date Jeremy.
GM: yes!  I would too. (pause) I would date Nick.
Andy: Me too.
GM: And f*ck Nick, and marry Nick, and have his babies.
**all is well in the land of delusion.

Andy: After Nick for me, it might be Judd.
GM: After Nick for me would beeee...
**an assault charge?

GM: ..Spencer.
Spencer: Really??
GM: mm hmm
Spencer: Thank you, Ginamarie.
GM: You're welcome.  Then after Spencer, besides Andy, cuz he doesn't like girls.. uhmmmm.. See, I never dated a black guy.. Not that I wouldn't, but I'm kinda scared of them a little bit, cuz I heard they have big wieners, and I don't wanna, like..
Spencer: That's a myth.
GM: Like, I think Howard would be a very nice boy to marry..
Spencer: He would be.
GM: He's a gentleman.
Spencer: Ohmigosh.
GM: Jeremy, I like too.  He just has a little bit of growin' up to do.
Spencer: Jeremy has a lot of growin' up to do.
GM: Yeah.  Judd.. I don't know.. He seems like if he cheated on me, he'd be like, I didn't do shit!

Andy: McCrae, with a little toning, I would date.
GM: No, I wold not date him whatsoever.
Andy: Like, if he was a little less lazy.  Like, I feel like McCrae's one of my friends that I would like get drunk and have sex with one night.  And then still be friends with.  I mean, I've only had sex with 3 people, but one of the three was a good friend, that it just happened one night, and we were like, ehh whatever..
GM: That works.
Spencer: That's the best way, dude. That's really kinda how me and Marilyn started hookin' up..


..and we're moving forward.. Basically, I'm playing flashback roulette with the overnight..

12:45am
GM: My family's a bunch of characters.

Andy's amazed by the amount of batteries they've gone through.. About 300 each.

Andy: It just makes you realize how much producing a season of this costs.
GM: Geez, yeah.
Spencer: oh yeah.
GM: Especially the grand prize, what they give us.
Andy: Yeah.. 10 million dollars.. I know.
GM: hahhahaah (like Fran Drescher).  They have to ante that shit up.  I knew it was a bigger cast, but dang.

Spencer: I do think there should be more prize money for this show than f'in Survivor.
GM: yeah.
Andy: This is like 2 and a half times as long.
Spencer: I know.  Those f'in pussies are cryin' over missin' their families after like 21 days?
GM: yeah, I know.
Spencer: Remember how Brenda carried on about her f'in dad, and then got booted?  Brenda was HOT as a motherf'er.
Andy: I liked Brenda.
Spencer: Me too.

GM: 2 girls that was in Survivor f'in did Playboy.
Spencer: Who?
GM: F'in years ago..
Andy: Jenna Morasca.. and Heidi something?
GM: I'm talkin' like 10 years ago.  I have the Playboy, actually, I think. I used to subscribe.
**what?!

GM: Only cuz all the celebrities?  I collect them.  Like, I have Kim Kardashian. I have Chyna from WWF.. Spencer: You have Chyna?
GM: Yeah.. Her body's really not that nice.  I have Kristen from the original Buffy?
Spencer: Kristy Swanson?  Oooh, that mf'ers hot.
GM: She looks amazing..
Spencer: That bitch is hot.
GM: Back in the day?  Her Playboy's awesome.

Talk of GM's collection continues..  And we spin the flashback roulette wheel..

1:00am
Quad
Bathroom

Andy: I finally wrote my name on the bathroom door.
Spencer: Really.
Andy: I did.

Spencer gets up to look.

Andy: They yelled at me, so it's rushed.  It's not my best work.
*fishies

1:05am
Quad
Rainbow Room
Andy and GM
Spencer is in the DR, which frees them up to talk about him.

GM: So about the 500,000 dollar mistake.
Andy: Oh yeah.  He said that anyone who goes against you would lose.
GM: haha! Against me? He said the same thing about you.
Andy: yeah.
GM: Hahahaha! Oh my God. He's using the same tactics so each of us will be like, Oh my God, Spencer, you're right.
Andy: Yeah.
GM: Oh my God, bro.
Andy: Ginamarie, literally nothing will change my mind.
GM: Listen,  Andy, I'm the same exact f*cking way.
Andy: Yeah.
GM: Completely.
Andy: Goodnight, I love you.
GM: Goodnight. I love you too. I'm takin' my mic off.
**Saints be praised.

And this concludes the Overnight Report.








Permalink







65 Comments:

Blogger Helene from NJ said...

Good Morning Carolyn,

I am so sad that Gina Marie is still in this house and could win this game. I am not a hater of the season and I love this show and will keep coming back year after year, as long as you all are here.... BUT - she is just so difficult to listen to! Gahh!! The game deserves a better ending then Gina Marie walking away with the prize. What a tortured existence it must be, being her. I'm not sure how she will handle the dose of reality she will get once she returns home and experiences the backlash that she most certainly will. Does anyone think it could be a turning point for positive change in her? I'm not sure. I guess it could go either way. Of the 3 remaining HG, Andy deserves to win on game play alone. I am not a fan of his but no one can deny he has played the game and played it well.

September 16, 2013 at 6:42 AM  
Blogger Starr Ghost said...

Am sitting here going WTF! Those comments made about Julie were like "huh" Do they think it would go unnoticed and please Julie take time to speak with them about those rude comments ~ GM never fails to show how classless she really is and as a parent I would truly be embarrassed to say GM is my child ~ along with Andy and Spence ~ all their comments during the whole season would make their parents proud...NOT

September 16, 2013 at 6:57 AM  
Blogger Mappy said...

Sadly, or joyfully, I have abandoned this season. I just wanted to take the time, right now, to thank you Carolyn and Dishers for making this season somewhat palatable. If it wasn't for you I may have stopped watching/reading a month or more ago.

Hoping you all find a sense of contentment when the curtains come down on 15 and great expectation for 16. I am and do :)

Blessings <3

September 16, 2013 at 7:16 AM  
Blogger lhector said...

I am aghast that these are the people left in the house. Seriously. I cringe when I watch BBAD and read poor Carolyn's overnight reports. I love BB and enjoy every season, I can't say I hated this season but it was my least favorite. I do not think GM will realize that there is a backlash, she is truly clueless and doesn't get a lot of what people tell her. She may be upset about losing her job, but I don't think she will understand why she lost her job. I do not think her upper level thinking is above a middle school level and I am not trying to bash her, I honestly believe she is not stupid just not cognitively aware of certain things.

September 16, 2013 at 7:21 AM  
Blogger Eileen said...

Maybe some loud booing from the audience when GM shows up Wed might give her a clue. One can only hope something jogs her into reality so she can get a handle on her bad behavior! I'm disgusted by her and several other of the BB cast.

September 16, 2013 at 7:36 AM  
Blogger Tillman Girl said...

Oh man, I watched just a bit and I was completely disgusted last night. I hope when they are out of the house they will all realize how they truly are. On a side note ED's show is free and they address the behavior of the current HG's as well as the over the top "fan" behavior. Carolyn, sorry you have to transcribe that mess.

September 16, 2013 at 7:43 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good Morning Carolyn and all the other BB crew! Carolyn you certainly have earned another star in your crown with this three. I couldn't take them anymore and hardly watched all weekend except to find out who won the comp. I don't know why I cared about that because at this point it really doesn't matter who wins. Except I really, really, really don't want GM to win one damn cent. She can think she is cute and not a racist or bigot all she wants too but we all know who she really is.

I tuned in a little bit last night and heard the same s#$t that we have heard for weeks now about Amanda, Amanda, Amanda, Elissa, Amanda, Elissa, Candice, Amanda and what hoes they are until I've had enough. This is worse than Season 7 to me and I can't wait until it's over. Whoever wins at this point is irrelevant. If it's GM and Andy at the end I still think GM will win, God forbid. Can you just see the gloating!

Just when you think Spencer can't get any more crude, here it comes again. Marilyn you better run for the hills! Imagine living with someone like him and actually having to sleep with him!!!!!

Well, Wednesday night will be here before you know it and the only thing I will miss is you, Carolyn, and all of my wonderful friends here on the blog. I think that this site is the reason I enjoy BB so much and look forward to coming back every year. Thank goodness I found you!

Have a wonderful day Carolyn. Nobody would mind if you skipped today because you could just cut and paste any day the past week and we wouldn't know the difference. lol

September 16, 2013 at 7:47 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

And there goes GM with her nasty comments still! She's so ignorant! Why can no one just say "shut the **** up" to her?! I think the nasty comments should have been shut down from the get-go this season. It's so gross.

September 16, 2013 at 7:53 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

GM's comments make me so utterly sad. It's frightening to consider that this mindset still exists in 2013. I naively thought this was a thing of the past.

On a lighter note- someone showed me this video about a vocal trend among young women called "Fry" OMG- they nailed Elissa!!
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-3445_162-57601876/faith-salie-burned-out-on-the-fry/

Thank you Carolyn for everything you do. I've been on Dish since the beginning and so appreciate your balanced commentary and witty insights!
(Time to hit the tip jar again :)

September 16, 2013 at 8:06 AM  
Blogger Yasmin said...

Good Morning Carolyn and BB Buddies!

I do not Hate these Hsg, But what I do Hate are their offensive remarks and behavior.
We are looking at some young people, a 3 month slice of their life inside BB. They will forever be attached to BB15, and the labels that each will walk away with and live with. You and I get to turn off our computers, T.V and go back to enjoying our life as we did before.
These Hsg will soon be leaving the BB Hs and enter back in society, where they will deal with the consequence's of what they have said and done, loosing Jobs, the shame their family must feel. They have a tough road ahead. My hopes is that they will be held accountable, accept responsibility and are remorseful for what was said and done. That in time will grow thru this experience into a person that they can respect for them selves and others. For all those people wanting to go on BB that they look at this season and learn from BB15 mistakes.
So All of us fans can come back next year and get back to having fun!!!

September 16, 2013 at 8:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good morning Carolyn & my fellow Dishers! Well, as good as it can be, I suppose, after listening to last nights ongoing sickening conversations :-( Ugh. I don't have the live feeds, so I don't have to actually hear most of the horror. But just reading the transcriptions I can fully see how your ears might possibly be bleeding after a night like that, and I did watch BBAD, which had me wanting to throw the remote through my TV screen. At times, when they are playing their little game of chatting about incidents that are clearly fictional, but they go on as if they're not, I have to admit, some of it can be comical. But last night....OMG!!! In my eyes, Spencer really hit a new low on the perversion/mysogonistic (sp?) scale when he was telling all those stories about stuff Elissa supposedly did. I am not an Elissa fan by any means, and while I don't condone Amanda's behavior towards her at its worst, it didn't make me want to throw up like the vile things Spencer was saying last night did. I may be in the minority, but I didn't really feel bad for Elissa for what Amanda did. I didn't cheer it on, but I think Elissa wasn't innocent of causing hurt or stirring things up throughout the season either, she just did it in a different, not so in-your-face way. I truly felt bad for her last night. If her husband, or God forbid her child, heard that stuff last night, I wouldn't be surprised if he pulled Spencer aside on finale night and politely kicked the shit out of him! Andy too, for that matter. It didn't take him long to go from laughing along to making up his own disgusting scenarios. And then he says "Oh my god, I'm going to lose my job after this!". Uh, yeah ya just might! If he thought for even a second that it could really happen, he may want to keep that thought at the forefront of his head for the next few days & refrain from his increasingly bad behavior. Andy sure did truly backstab people whose trust and friendship he gained throughout this season, and it can be argued that it's good gameplay. Maybe so. But he didn't start this season talking so nasty about his fellow HGs. That's something that he's really developed more recently. Sad :-( To me, GM & Spencer have always spewed vileness. I hate to see Andy joining their version of entertaining conversation.

September 16, 2013 at 8:21 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Wendy thanks for the video. Very funny!

September 16, 2013 at 8:29 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

misaliss73 said...
To me, GM & Spencer have always spewed vileness. I hate to see Andy joining their version of entertaining conversation.

Misaliss73 I couldn't agree with you more! Well said.

September 16, 2013 at 8:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i coouldnt even read the onr becouse i am sick of the bashing, these three will see just how nasty we think they are. Right now i dont care who wins sure i always chear for the girl but her mouth is sending me away from her.

Thank you Carolyn and dishers for a good summer. I wish you could keep this room up for survivor or something. I always miss you all after Bigbrtoher.


I am about to start enrollment (oct 7th) in community college and get busy but will always make time for this place.

September 16, 2013 at 8:41 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...


♥☺♥☺♥☺♥☺♥☺♥☺♥☺♥☺♥☺♥☺♥☺♥
♥Good morning, Dishy Fam!!♥
☺♥☺♥☺♥☺♥☺♥☺♥☺♥☺♥☺♥☺♥☺♥☺


Hi Helene!:) Thank you! She really is hard to listen to..

Hi YKW! :) This too shall pass.. We're nearly done with them.

Hi Mappy! :) Big hugs, honey! I'll see you on @keybiscayne ;)

Hi Hector! :) I concur.

Hi Eileen! :) Ditto.

Hi TillmanGirl! :) Thanks, hon.

Hi ShiSHi! :) Yayyy! I got a gold star! heheh! Thank you! I am definitely skipping today. I believe I've surpassed my filth quotient. If the ritz calton spa wasn't undergoing renovations, I'd go sneak into the jacuzzi and soak it all away.

Hi KByrnes :) yup.. I wonder if BB-US would ever do penalties like other BB's..

Hi Wendy :) Thank you very, very much! And re GM.. Ditto, and I did too.

Hi Yasmin :) 3 cheers to coming back next season and having fun!!

Hi MissAliss! :) I'm fortunate in that I missed bbad last night, and fron your description, I'm not running to flashback to see/hear what other horrid nastiness they said about Elissa.


September 16, 2013 at 8:48 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

OOps! :)

Good Morning, Tiff!

September 16, 2013 at 8:50 AM  
Blogger Diana64 said...

Hello everyone, the show that signifies my summer beginning is letting me know is the end of another summer.

Gaytor is right. Each year people make claims they will never watch the show again. For me personally one season I really disliked was watching Evil Dick and Danni in the final two. I was never an Evil Dick fan and still don't get why so many people are. I do not like bullies and really wish BB would not allow it.

But season 9 was the worst for me. I didn't like the house guests and I felt as though it might be the end of BB. But then season 10 happened. My favorite season ever.

I do think if I had been a TV only viewer I would have enjoyed this season more. The live feeds simply made it hard to cheer any of them on. But I'm sure by next summer I will have forgotten that and I'll be right here with all of you.

I do hope next year they are more clever with some of the twists and prizes. All of that was boring this year. I did enjoy the competitions this season. Love the roller skating one. I actually lol on that one.

Though I'll miss my summer shows. At least they will air Survivor on BB Finale night.. Where we will get to see how well BB 12 winner Hayden does.

September 16, 2013 at 8:51 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Good Monday Morning Carolyn, all

Only a couple of days and it's over for us and their nightmare begins. Going to be a lot of crying once they get out and see who they really were. I don't think Spencer will care. I think he is like that outside too. Andy will care the most and the girls about their jobs. I think Aaryn will "get it" the most and change her ways. Without a sounding board to encourage her she wasn't that bad. Can't wait to see how Dr. Will grills them and maybe the former HGs saying something too. It should be a entertaining finale despite who wins and gets second.

Have a great day everyone :)

September 16, 2013 at 8:51 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

You are welcome Shi Shi
It really made me laugh.

We all need some entertainment now that we are stuck with this F3

They really nailed Elissa's speech patterns. It's worth a listen:

Elissa's Vocal Fry

September 16, 2013 at 8:53 AM  
Blogger RhondaM said...

I agree with so many above me this is a sad end to this season. I'm glad these houseguests think that they are so perfect that they can bad mouth, cut down and criticize all the others. They should all be very ashamed of themselves. The tv only audience really had no idea how awful this years HG's have been. I too will not miss any of them and haven't watched the live feeds or BBAD in sometime. I will miss Carolyn and her wonderful sense of humor. Thanks for your amazing work this season I know it's been difficult at times and it would have been easy to throw in the towel. Come Wednesday we can put this behind us and look forward to next season (hopefully free from anything BB15) thanks Carolyn for everything!

September 16, 2013 at 9:17 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...



Hi Diana :)) I'm loving the new trend of Survivor premiering on the BB FInale. :)

Hi Michigan Man :) I think Dr Will's mere presence on the finale will save it vis a vis ratings.


Wendy - I tried to watch the vocal fry video, but it wont load for me. :(

September 16, 2013 at 9:20 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thank YOU, Rhonda M :) xo!

September 16, 2013 at 9:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now on to something MUCH more important. I am so saddened to hear about Britney's precious Tilly's cancer diagnosis :-( While it is certainly a horrible disease for a person of any age to bear, it just tugs at the heart strings and seems that much more unfair to hear when it happens to a child. I lost my Mom, at age 55, to lung cancer in 2004. It took less than a year from the time she was diagnosed until we lost her. As horrible as it is to watch a parent go through far too early in life, I cannot imagine having to watch your child do it. And my Mom DID have to watch one of her children go through it. Just as I watched her do it, she watched me do it in my childhood. I was born with neuroblastoma. It was found and diagnosed when I was about 6 mos. old. 40 years ago, it was very rare and difficult to treat, especially where the tumor was located, at the base of my spine. Therefore, the prognosis was not good and my parents were told I wouldn't live past age 5. After numerous surgeries, and chemo & radiation treatments until I was 8 yrs. old, I went into remission and I have been cancer free ever since. The only hardship, if you can call it that, that I came away with is that I am paralyzed from the waist down as a result of where the tumor was and that it killed the nerves located there. I also have scoliosis and had to have 2 metal rods placed one on either side of my spine when I was 13 to help straighten it and to stop the curvature from worsening, which it was doing year by year. In my opinion, the most important "treatment" I received was the power of prayer. So I strongly encourage everyone to pray, and pray often, for precious Tilly. I am living proof that prayer DOES work!!! And pray just as strongly for Britney & her husband. I know how difficult it was for my parents to go through. All of my thoughts & prayers are certainly with all of them. <3 <3 <3

PS. I also come from a long line of strong, feisty women who are/were fighters to the core! I was always told as I got older that that's what got me through... that I was a born fighter. And something tells me, from seeing Brit's feisty side on BB, that little Tilly will be a fighter too ;-)

September 16, 2013 at 9:31 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi MissAliss :)

Thank you for sharing your story. And you're right, that IS the important stuff. I'd like to focus on that exclusively.

And I agree 100% with what you said, "something tells me, from seeing Brit's feisty side on BB, that little Tilly will be a fighter too ;-)"

September 16, 2013 at 9:36 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

misaliss73 said...
I also have scoliosis and had to have 2 metal rods placed one on either side of my spine when I was 13 to help straighten it and to stop the curvature from worsening, which it was doing year by year.

Misaliss73 how uplifting to see what you have gone thru and what a wonderful attitude you have! My niece at 13 also had to have the same surgery and had to wear a plastic corset from under her arms to her pelvis 24 hrs a day for 1 year. So I can certainly sympathize with that part of your experience.

Good Luck.

September 16, 2013 at 9:50 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Carolyn did anyone here what type of cancer Brittney's little one has? That picture of her in the basket with her little hair bow is adorable!

September 16, 2013 at 9:51 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

ShiShi- no, not that I'm aware of.. not yet..

September 16, 2013 at 9:54 AM  
Blogger AmiLrn said...

Wow!! You sure are a tough cookie. I was so surprised that Britney's baby was diagnosed so young. I am an RN (and by no means a cancer nurse) but I really had no idea that babies were actually born with cancers. I feel extremely ignorant. Anyway I just wanted to say I admire your strength!!

September 16, 2013 at 9:56 AM  
Blogger AmiLrn said...

I don't have anything else to add about our triumphant (gag) final three that hasn't already been said.

I would like to add that during the show last night while they were doing their walk down memory lane and how much they disliked Elissa came up....I thought it was funny that the best example of her "bad" behavior that they could come up with was the fact that she didn't tell right away that she was Rachel's sister. Who would?? If she didn't look so much like her sister, she could have gotten away with it.

September 16, 2013 at 9:59 AM  
Blogger gerrongirl said...

I am over it all, I'm ready for Survivor so I can watch YUMMY Hayden from previous BB season! It's time for Hayden to show them how Survivor is played!

September 16, 2013 at 10:03 AM  
Blogger gerrongirl said...

I'm over this season. Ready for Survivor so I can watch my man HAYDEN previously from BB. He is gonna kick some a$$!! Go Hayden!

September 16, 2013 at 10:07 AM  
Blogger Debolini said...

Unfortunately, I don't think the experience will change GM at all. She still won't see how her comments/actions have been horrendous. I see her reacting with anger, much like the cocka-roach tirade we re-saw last night. Especially if she walks away with some money... Then we're all just gunna be jealous cocka-roaches!!

September 16, 2013 at 10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Carolyn and everyone! Carolyn thank you for transcibing for all of us. I'm sure sometimes you really don't want to and I think the only reason you transcibe some of these awful comments because CBS chooses to turn a mostly blind eye. I had to back away for a couple days. I just couldn't read any more. As a young black women I'm use to it. I had to take a break from them because it's obvious to make that this isn't out of boredom. It isn't because all they have to do is talk about observations and resorted to describing people using stereotypes. They talk this way all the time. They have friends/family surrounding around them that laugh along with them. Nobody in there circle has told them that what they're saying is wrong. Yet ifsmeone got on GM about her nude modeling it would be a problem. I'm sure Andy has had some homophobic comments thrown his way. But obviously that doesn't stop him from during the same to others. And Spencer, I just can't with him. He obviously sees every woman as an object.

September 16, 2013 at 10:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Didn't all three of them lose their jobs? They're sure gonna have a lot of regrets. They say that mist employers google potential canidiates. I don't feel sorry for any of them. I wondering how deep into this they'll go on finale night.

September 16, 2013 at 10:18 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Good morning/afternoon Carolyn and Dish Friends!!

I come here and read Carolyn's updates faithfully. I slacked off from watching the feeds and have missed a lot of the awful talk from our F3. I've been saying for the longest and will repeat, I do not want to see GM win this game. I don't know what type of handshake, pinky swear, blood oath she and Andy did, but I'm hoping and praying he wins part 3, pulls out his exterminator gun and blasts GM to the stage with the rest of the jurors. I just hope she doesn't embarrass herself further by running over to Nick or waving like some lovesick teenager during this LIVE finale. I can see this happening. SMH.

Scrolling through Facebook comments, I believe on Carolyn's page, someone said they wished there would be an after show, to watch the fallout from this disastrous cast. I would watch that.

Well, everyone have a pleasant day!

#PrayforTilly, #Prayforusall

September 16, 2013 at 10:21 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Oh I forgot to say, I'm going to take a chance and watch Survivor for the first time in years. BB loyalty to Hayden I guess...

September 16, 2013 at 10:26 AM  
Blogger Yasmin said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

September 16, 2013 at 10:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you :-) Both for your comment, and for your service as an RN! While the Drs usually get all the "credit" for healing someone, as a patient, I will always remember more the nurses who were there every day taking care of my day to day needs. I've been in and out of the hospital my whole life, and it has always been the nurses who have made the biggest impact on my heart <3 In fact, I spent almost a month in the hospital towards the end of my freshman year, and while I was in there, my parents entered me in a raffle held by my best friends Moms dance studio. They were raising $$ to send their dancers to perform on a Disney cruise ship, and the prize was a trip for 2 to go with them. A 6 night,/7 day cruise, and 3 days in Orlando including 2 days at Disney World. While I was still in the hospital, they held the drawing & I won!! (I can't be sure it was rigged, but to this day I have my suspicions lol) Anyway, since I was only 14, I had to take someone over 18 & my parents couldn't go. I took my favorite nurse :-) She was an awesome woman and I just loved her so much!! She bawled like a baby when I told her I wanted her to go with me lol

September 16, 2013 at 11:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Shi Shi :-) I had to wear a plaster one that was all one piece & not removable for 6 months, and then the plastic one for 6 more after that, so I know exactly what your niece was going through. I hope she is doing well now & I wish her the best of luck also! Please send her my love <3

September 16, 2013 at 11:16 AM  
Blogger JerE39 said...

Good afternoon Carolyn,
I’m not your average BB viewer: I’m 74. I first encountered BB about halfway through BB8 via the live feeds provided by Real Networks – I didn’t even know it was aired on CBS. To me it was a perfect laboratory for the observation of interpersonal relationships. I was immediately hooked and did some research on the internet until I stumbled onto your site. Ultimately I went back and read your posts from the beginning of the season and felt as though I was up-to-date. Since then I have had the live feeds for each season and read all of your posts. I really don’t know how you’ve done it – just a fantastic job!
Each year I try to evaluate the houseguests as a person and as a game-player. The nature of the game almost precludes any houseguest to be included in the top category of both groups. The closest to achieving this honor would be either Dan or Britney. This season I have nobody in the top category of either group. None of the final three even fall in the top half of either group. That’s what makes this season so unusual and it causes me to question the vetting process CBS uses in selecting the houseguests. To CBS, BB is a profit-making property, but they recognized early-on that they had to distance themselves from the houseguests by prominently placing a ‘disclaimer’ at the beginning of each episode. Let’s hope CBS learns from this season when they select the houseguests for BB16.
Each season at this time I ask myself a hypothetical question: Which of the final three houseguests would I invite into my house for dinner? Each season I could come up with at least one name; this season the answer is a resounding none of them. Yes, I’m disappointed with this season, but unlike most others who share my disappointment, I blame CBS.

September 16, 2013 at 11:43 AM  
Blogger brittybee23 said...

I find it odd that on the Side Poll folks still think Amanda is more offensive than GM! Sure she was abrupt and extremely rude, but not this racist vitriol that Gina Maria has going for her.

Been a lurker for years and would be lost all summer without your updates, Carolyn!! It was a different season, but one we won't forget!! At this point, I don't really cares who takes it home, I'm just curious how the voting will come out!

Take care, everybody!!

September 16, 2013 at 12:34 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Too late. Andy did lose his job!

September 16, 2013 at 12:37 PM  
Blogger BerdacheBear said...

Officially, I don't give a tinker's dnam who wins. They're all -- every one of 'em -- racist cretins and/or bitchy drama queens. I have never in all 15 Seasons, been so ready to have a season end, just so the ugliness will go away.

September 16, 2013 at 1:41 PM  
Blogger Carole said...

Sun. night starting at around 10:49PM on quad...The false scenarios Andy offerred involving Elissa were so offensive, created by such a degenerate mind that I was stunned! Production caught a few moments down memory lane with #FISH# but a lot of vile, sadistic, mysogynist filth came out of both Andy's and Spencer's potty mouths. Why would Andy create such horrific stories about Elissa? So sad that there was no one there to defend her. We know they are lies, but still...
BB casting needs an overhaul.
I am not a devotee of Elissa's time on BB15, but this is indefensible crap!

September 16, 2013 at 2:03 PM  
Blogger TripL in Cen FL said...

I love the new poll. Caro, you'd be welcome to come to dinner, but let's let those final 3 hang out with their own friends.

September 16, 2013 at 2:21 PM  
Blogger Jamie Newman said...

What ON EARTH were they talking about Julie being drunk? Anyone know?
(Sorry for the caps, Carolyn)

September 16, 2013 at 2:25 PM  
Blogger Reneep. said...

Finally I think I fixed my phone! If so afternoon all

September 16, 2013 at 2:46 PM  
Blogger BigPink said...

I can't believe that, according to all the polls I've seen on multiple sites, that Elissa is the overwhelming choice for favorite houseguest! Why??!!! Come on people, really? Even if you happen to like her as a person (and I don't understand that either), she did next to nothing in the game! Just because she's related to someone who happened to play the game previously? That's not fair to the other players to vote that way.

September 16, 2013 at 2:59 PM  
Blogger Yasmin said...

@ Carol
I also was stunned at AD last night.
What they said and did with the dummy head was so vile and disgusting. I thought OMG, this is on T.V right now and I know my young adult nieces are watching this....unbelievable!
It has been mentioned many times about GM eating disorder but it was not until last night AD, watching eating cookies, crackers more cookies, quesadilla and hummus and celery and too many to count drinks of soda more crackers and then ice cream... she ate so much food in what looked like an frenzied eating binge I was un comfortable... hence binge eating.
Andy was walking around with a bottle of champagne polishing it off by the time AD ended.
Ugh!!!
Counting down the days till Finale!! Yay.... the good news!
and the start of Survivor!!!

September 16, 2013 at 3:02 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

I dont get why Julie has been pushing the "Exterminators" I guess just towing the company line. This isnt the first time GM has referred to Amanda's nose as a product of her religion which I think is funny considering GM is the one that had to have a nose job.

September 16, 2013 at 3:18 PM  
Blogger Marcia said...

I think Aaryn is the most likely to learn a lesson from her bad behavior.She looked genuinely embarrassed during her eviction interview. GM's comments seem to come from racism that is deeply ingrained.Like an Archie Bunker...I'm afraid there's no coming back from that.

September 16, 2013 at 3:52 PM  
Blogger John11581 said...

And this is EXACTLY why I haven't tuned into the feeds since McCrae left the house. I guess the best I can say at this point is that these three deserve each other, so I guess it's kind of fitting that they're stuck with each other until the bitter end.

I can't express how much I'm not looking forward to this Wednesday's finale. I think if I had a choice of having a root canal or watching one of these three win the $500,000, I'd pick the root canal.

September 16, 2013 at 3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was one of the little made up stories they like to tell as if it actually happened, but everyone knows it didn't. Just like all the stories they were sharing last night about things Elissa had supposedly done while she was in the house. They do this frequently, and most often these stories are about one of the HGs they love to bash, and usually they are sick and twisted non-truths.

September 16, 2013 at 4:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GM absolutely disgusts me. It makes me sick that so many people are cheering for her to win. I literally don't get it.

September 16, 2013 at 4:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know, right? Amanda's nose, Helen's eyes, even mentioning what she "heard" was the probable size of Howard's, uh, southern region, because of the color of his skin. Nothing is off limits for GM. She's one classy lady.

September 16, 2013 at 5:37 PM  
Blogger BeeBelle said...

Oh, I agree with the idea of having Carolyn over for dinner instead of any of the final three! Brilliant. I'm sure the conversation would be sparkling - as long as we wait long enough after the season for a full brain bath for both of us. I'm all the way in Colorado, though. Maybe we need a meetup in the middle of the country instead.

September 16, 2013 at 6:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think the houseguest on bb9 were pretty bad too. Natalie was feeding other houseguest breast milk.

September 16, 2013 at 8:15 PM  
Blogger Reneep. said...

Okay so I know this will be in blog land but I do ask for prayers in the next few weeks for my hubby. His ortho surgeon could not help him We see a hip specialist in thier time

September 16, 2013 at 9:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I know people always say they'll quit watching if certain HG's win but if GM wins I'm completely done with this show. I can't be a part f something that rewards this much hate, intolerance, racism and xenophobia. She's a disgusting human being and I don't even think she's remotely intelligent enough to take anything from this experience and learn from what she sees on her footage once she's outside of the house. She is truly the worst of what our country has to offer and I'm embarrassed to see her on my tv screen. Amanda might have been a bully but she has nothing on GM. For heavens sake, GM said she believes Sandy Hook was a hoax because she saw a video on YouTube. I've seen cats playing pianos on YouTube, it doesn't make it real! Go tell my friend's neighbor that lost their nephew that it wasn't real you ignorant jerk! I really hope they step up their vetting process next year.

September 16, 2013 at 10:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good Tuesday morning Carolyn and everyone. I'm sticking it in here since I have no idea when or if there will be another blog with a comment section before the final live show on Wednesday night.

But of course I have to comment somewhere so here I am.

I've got to admit I am finding humor where ever I can and this place has plenty of it.

I laugh because I see so many names that I know I saw days ago say they were done with this season and they wouldn't be back to comment or waste another minute. But, shockingly, I do see them and at first I think someone is hacking accounts and commenting for them, but I rub my eyes and look again and I recognize patterns and phrases that make me know they are back. Even the most diligent hacker couldn't copy the telltale phrasing and misspellings I see.

It makes me laugh even harder because I know of no one who would care enough that they were done that it would cause someone to hold a gun to a head to force anyone to continue watching and commenting on something they feel so strongly about being done with for another year or forever.

What's even funnier is the redundancy of some commenters or the complete 360° change regarding who might have redeemed themselves or has improved enough to now be deserving of a cash reward.

It makes me wonder if we are all watching the same thing but more than that, it just makes me laugh. I'll try to come back to discuss observations about the actual reason for our gathering here, Big Brother, once I calm down from this current fit of laughter.

:o)
GaYToR
(or is it really him?)

September 17, 2013 at 3:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

At the risk of making myself more hated than the HG's of BB 15, I have a real question.

I've been doing a lot of research on the various types of childhood cancer. While some sites tell me there are more than 220 types, other sites tell me there are only about 12 common ones.

Has anyone come up with the diagnosis of Baby Tilly? I know enough to say some types are very common and very treatable with excellent prognoses. Others are rare and the prognosis is is not so great.

Any cancer is devastating by sheer terror of the word.

I still want to know more detail before I wring my hands in the air and fall to the ground in a fit of inconsolable mourning.

I'm a realist.

:o|
GaYToR

September 17, 2013 at 4:37 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Roni Bliss

The people on bb9 were a different kind of disgusting, but at least they were entertaining

September 17, 2013 at 5:33 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Stacy Baertson

I agree. GM winning would be a hard think to accept and it would damage the show for a lot of people myself included. Not only is she completely undeserving as a person, but she didnt even play a good game. As sad as it would be to reward money to a person like her, im pretty sure it would only create more turmoil in her life. She would be the posterboy for "mo' money, mo' problems

September 17, 2013 at 5:40 AM  
Blogger 91chances said...

Geeessh these people.(hg's) What am I doing here? Oh that's right, I'm am addict. Gotta love BB and The Dish. Thanks C.

September 17, 2013 at 6:41 AM  
Blogger peggyg said...

I can't believe it but I am so glad this season is finally over. I have watched BB from the beginning and this year has been so painful. Next year can only go up from where this year leaves us. Carolyn you are so wonderful and I along with so many others thank you for getting us through this season!

September 17, 2013 at 6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below