;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Tuesday Morning in the Big Brother Canada 2 House

Good morning, BB Lovers!  Happy Tuesday!☺

To very quickly sum up last night..  Kenny is crystal clear that he must win the next HoH, or he will go home.  Adel finally told the truth(ish) about his Veto Power to the Sloppy Seconds, and he promised that if Kenny doesn't win HoH and is picked to play for PoV, Adel will use his power, take Kenny out of the PoV competition and replace him with another HG.

On twitter yesterday, someone asked me why Allison had so quickly aligned herself with the Sloppy Seconds. Here is my thought on that.. I'm curious to know yours as well.  It's a numbers thing, and it's smart.  Being on the block, Allison's absolute safest bet for the week is to align herself with the SS. It guarantees her safety and Sarah's demise. And she doesn't even have to reach in her pocket for the Hidden Veto she *may* have found.Whether or not she stays aligned remains to be seen. This is just the smartest move for her singular game this week.

OK.. Let's join our HGs and see what they get into this morning!

9:43am
Green Couch
Allison: Are you still glum?
Jon: I'm happy.  Good morning, Sarah.
Sarah: Good morning.  I had the first dream since I've been in this house that wasn't about this house.  So nice.
Jon: I need to get married.
Allison: That is not something to aspire to.. Actually, I guess it is, but that shouldn't be your end point.
BB: Rachelle, please put on your microphone.
Arlie: It's just other people's minds work differently.
**As I sit here typing.. to less 1/1000th the audience for BB-US.. I'm pleased to have the opportunity to practice my skills before BB16 starts.. This way, it wont feel like baptism by fire this year.

Jon, seeing Rachelle and Sabrina pass by..

Jon: That's unbelievable.. They're gonna have to move to the same spot.
Arlie: I don't think Rachelle's gonna be too imoressed once she sees how Sabrina talked about her the 1st 3 weeks of the game.
Jon: That bad?
Arlie: It was always the 1st 5 for her.
Adel: Anyone want some turkey bacon?
Arlie: I'm fine, brother.

Jon: I wonder about the not swearing thing.
Arlie: Not swearing is hard for me.

9:49am
Kitchen
Adel's cooking.  Kenny's coffeeing and having slop breakfast..

Adel: Any of you guys check out the weather outside?  (mumbles from the couch) Ugly?  Oh, that's f'd.

Rachelle comes into the kitchen and makes small talk with Kenny about slop.  He has a big stretch..

Rachelle: I'm so rattled.  Where's all the maple syrup?
Kenny: Sarah just had it..
Rachelle: There was like 10 bottles of it.  There's no way we ate all that. I'm seriously so confused right now.
Kenny: I know Sarah just poured it on her food.
Adel: Maybe she took it with her whereever she went to eat?
Kenny: That's possible.

Rachelle goes hunting for Sarah. Finds her in the jacuzzi area.  Sarah said she got just the tiniest bit..

Rachelle: Did they take it?
**Ding Ding Ding!
Sarah: If there's no more, I will seriously just die.  I can't eat slop without it.

Rachelle goes back into the kitchen area..

Rachelle: What the f*ck?  There was 3 bottles there last night.
Kenny: Somebody took em?
Rachelle: I don't know..

Rachelle goes back into storage to search some more..  She comes back out to the kitchen.  The great syrup hunt continues.  Arlie and Allison have now joined Kenny at the kitchen counter.

Rachelle: Welp.. I'm confused. I hate not knowing where things go.
Kenny: I'm 90% sure that when I used it, it was still half full.
Adel: Honest to God, none of us are playing a prank.  I know you're not even thinking that, but 100% we're not.
Arlie: Although the timing is perfect, since there's so much turmoil.
Rachelle: I'm over it.  Screw eating.
Adel: The wall is coming closer.. The slop wall, the runner's wall..  The swimmer's wall..

The mention of swimming brings out that both Kenny and Adel were competitive swimmers in school -- Adel was amateur, Kenny was competitive. 

Kenny: J'ai besoin d'un autre cafe!

Perhaps in shock from Rachelle's unexpected expression change, my feeds froze here:


hmm.

10:06am General morning chatter continues in the kitchen..

10:08am Rachelle and Sabrina break off and go to the jacuzzi area for a bitch about Jon session.. Sabrina and Jon had a talk last night, and she's still bothered to the point of tears from comments he made about her swearing on her grandmother, twice according to her. 

Rachelle: Neda's seriously psychotic, I think..
Sabrina: (tearfully) How many times did I tell you I wanted to keep him.. He swore on his dog a million times.
Rachelle: He has no dog.
Sabrina: All the things he was saying about me.. Unless it was all lies.. So annoying.
Rachelle: Yep.  It is.  They're not even giving me a reason why they're shunning me.. They're just shunning me.
Sabrina: Arlie went back to him and told him I wanted to get him out..
Rachelle: I can't believe Arlie was switched this whole time.  What a f*ck.  I have a feeling the twist is gonna work in our favor.
Sabrina: I hope so.
Rachelle: Cuz they can't just let them pick us all off.   Neda wont even look at me in the face.  I think they did something with the syrup.  It's all gone.  There was 3 bottles.  Literally 3. And now we can't eat.  And that's what they want. Do you think they did?
Sabrina: I have no idea.  These people are so mean.  Adel was being so nice in the bathroom.  He's the only one who asked me if I want eggs.
Rachelle: All that matters going forward is that we win. That's all that matters. I would put up Neda and Jon.
Sabrina: The person who needs to win is Kenny.  I love your balls.  I am too weak.  In everything.
Rachelle: Who would you put up?
Sabrina: Adel and Arlie. At this point, I don't even want to put up Adel.  He's so nice to me.  He has a really good way of making people feel good.
Rachelle: Yup.

They hear sirens.

Sabrina: Are they coming to get us?
Rachelle: I hope so.
Sabrina: Me too. I'm kind of jealous of Sarah.. Was Kenny trying to listen to what me and Jon were saying?
Rachelle: I don't think so..  Why?
Sabrina: I thought he might think we were being sketch.. I miss my sister.. I don't know WHY Arlie would do that..
Rachelle: Did you say anything to him on the couch?
Sabrina: He was like, Sab, I understand if you don't wanna talk to me.. You're a nice person..  F*ck.
Rachelle: What a f*cker.
Sabrina: You know what's crazy is now he us way up there on the target list, when he was way at the bottom.
Rachelle: Imagine if Sarah stayed.
Sabrina: She would flip.
Rachelle: Are you serious?  They didn't even try to flip me..

10:20a This is ongoing.. I'm going to check on the others..

Laughter and Happy Chatter abound in the kitchen area with Neda, Jon, Allison,  Arlie and Adel. Topic: Paul and his "Insane!" Kenny is present, washing his dishes.  He leaves them when his dishwashing is complete. Talk turns immediately to Jon's talk with Sabrina last night..

10:41am
Kitchen area
Sarah, Kenny, Jon, Arlie, Adel, Neda

Neda: Ok.. so we can't be mean to each other, or whoever's mean has to kiss Arlie's ass.  Do you want in, Sarah?
Sarah: How long does it last?
Arlie: Until someone's mean, and my pretty little ass gets kissed.

Talk turns to Jon's new facial hair.. He shaved off his patchy beard and left long chops.  Then on to Adel's insane metabolism. And back to the game of nice..

Neda: You still have to kiss Arlie's ass if you lose.
Arlie: And what a nice ass it is.
Adel: Mumzy, you can't be a part of this stupid game.
Sarah: I know.. Well, are you a part of it?

Jon: Oh my G-d! I completely forgot I was growin' a playoff beard!
Sarah: Do you grow out your beard often in the real world?
Jon: No.  Only during hockey.

Jon bemoans the patchy nature of his beard growth.. And Adel's facial hair..

Sarah: Are you gonna go back to your goatee?  I feel like I miss it.

10:50am Facial hair chatter continues.Rachelle and Sabrina join the kitchen crew, and happy chatter continues.. and moves on to speculation about the weeks ahead.
Sarah: 41 days of looking at each other.. Oh my Gahhh!
Neda: Only a month left!
Kenny: I think it's a double this week.. I think Canada is gonna have a spot on the jury.. Unless it's not a double this week..  Right now, they've had most of the power, so why not give them ultimate power.

Heather comes down.. HoH Picture Time!

Heather: You can change really fast, if you want, but I have to do this within an hour.
Adel: Individual?
Heather: Yeah, they have to be individual.

Sarah: She has to take 3 to 4 pictures of each person.

10:58am
Kenny, Sarah, Allison and Jon head into the bathroom to get a bit spruced up..
Rachelle and Adel outside with Heather, who is very pleasant and cheery..

Heather: Oh! I love that! I'm gonna take one more.. Do you like them?


Those are hockey pucks he's holding.

11am
Heather: Anybody else ready??
Jon: Sure.. Let's get one where I'm falling into the pool..


 Adel and Rachelle come to request more pics..  Next up, Sabrina...


Heather:  Who's next?!  I need somebody!
**Heather's taking 3 to 4 different pics of each HG, and these will be used for something, and Heather knows what, but she's not allowed to say.

11:13am
BB: Houseguests, this is your final warning.  The house is now off limits.
**Final? It's the 1st.
Heather: Oh my God.. 
BB: Houseguests, this is your final warning.  The backyard is now off limits.
Heather: Oh, ok.. 

Heather makes a mad dash to the HoH bathroom to blow dry her hair, nonetheless. Then it's time to change..

Pretty bra! Heather leaves HoH..

Heather:  Sabrina!  Is there any way you can fix my eyes really quick?
Sabrina: Sure! Of course. 
Heather: Do you have any lip gloss I can use?
Sabrina: I don't mind, but just know that I do have cold sores.. I don't put ever my lipstick on when I do but.. Just wanted to tell you.
**Sabrina will doubtless be bashed like mad for this, but if you think about it, it was an extremely kind gesture on her part.

Heather: Do you want to be the one to take my pictures, because you've done modeling before?
Sabrina: Sure, I don't mind..
Heather: Thank you.

Timecheck -- 11:20a  I'm sticking close to Heather, even as she's getting ready, so we don't miss any of the coming pics..

11:22am
Neda enters HoH asking to see other people's pictures, and then to have hers done.

Neda: I want one of me jumping up on  the bed.
Heather: ok.
Neda: Adel is hilarious. I'll wait til you've done yours, then we'll do mine.

Allison comes in to the HoH as well.  She's after Neda's accessories stash.

11:25am
Neda's turn..


11:31am
Kenny's turn...

Heather: Mr Model, this should be easy.. That one's so cute, Kenny! You're so attractive!


11:35am
BB: Houseguests, this is your 15 minute warning.  The house will be off limits in 15 minutes.

Allison's next.. I'm hoping BB will give me something other than a useless extreme longshot on her.. This is the closest we're gonna get.


11:40am
Sarah's turn..
Sarah: Please make sure my rolls aren't showing.
Heather: Not like you have any.. I love how you're so ladylike. Mumsy with the bumsy..

11:44am
Heather's turn.. Sabrina's the shooter.. So far, BB's only giving me Sabs with the camera..Everyone has a look at Heather's pics and says she looks gorgeous.. People are saying they want retakes.. At last, BB lets us see one.

11:50am They head into HoH to take more pics..

Sabrina: I really appreciate you being so nice to me.. I felt really crappy.
Heather: No problem!

Sabrina puts a little blush on Heather, then they head downstairs for more pics of Heather.  Heather only has Arlie left to shoot, but first.. a couple more of herself and Sabrina and Neda.

Heather: Can you take one, like, without my butt showing?

11:56am Arlie's turn..
 Arlie: I don't really smile in pictures, just so you know..
Heather: Cool, although it looks like you're grabbing yourself, so if you could just move your hand..
Arlie: I wanna do one of my butt.
Heather: It has to be appropriate.
Arlie: Whatever.  It's what I do on the show. 


12:02pm. Heather has now gotten photos of all the HGs!☺

12:05pm
BB: Houseguests, this is your final warning.  The house is now off limits.  .. And just in time to conclude the morning update,BB sends us to the Hush Hush screen. lol!

It's time for a lunch/cycling break.  See you back here to begin the Afternoon Update at 2pm Eastern.  Please mind the critters while I'm out...

If you're not in Canada, and you'd like to watch the FREE Big Brother Canada live feeds or participate in the show, you'll need to use a VPN to get around their geo-blocking.  I recommend HMA.  It's $11/month and worth every penny.   There are cheaper options, but they tend to be rather problematic and laden with malware.  Get going with HMA, and you'll be able to watch the feeds in HD, catch up on any episodes you've missed, participate in the show and have full access to the bigbrothercanada.slice.ca site.

☺ P.S. Though super easy for most to install, HMA has really helpful customer service for the less than tech friendly, like me..  If you'd like more info, I've got a How To post just for you.







Permalink







4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So it sounds like Janelle withdrew her consent from the show following the Sabrina comment. Jon was talking about not being able to talk a girl on the feeds anymore this morning and Adel said lets make a nickname. Neither know why they aren't able to.

I am glad she did this. Sabrina crossed a huge line yesterday with her comments.

April 8, 2014 at 8:49 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

Great update Carolyn, we really do appreciate all your hard work. Thank you

April 8, 2014 at 9:22 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey Sam! :) Thank you very much!!

Hi Sandra! :) I believe you're correct...

April 8, 2014 at 12:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Just have to say how absolutely HILARIOUS it is that a good portion of this post was about Maple Syrup! Way to break those stereotypes BBCan 2 cast! lol

Thanks for all your hard work Carolyn :)

April 9, 2014 at 2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below