;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Wednesday Morning in the BBCanada2 House

Good morning, BB Canada Lovers!  Happy Wednesday!

I hope to see you all here for the Wednesday Show Viewing Party tonight at 9pm Eastern.  There'll be links to watch the show in the Viewing Party Post, and that will go live at 7:30pm, so you'll be able to hop on the streams early if you want to make sure you get a spot. ☺

Now let's see what our Canadian Critters are up to this morning...   According to Jon, it's a "f*cking unbelievably beautiful" day outside the BBCan2 house.  May the spring weather creep into their hearts.

9:30am
Green Couch
Sarah, Arlie, Jon

Sarah's groggy and changing her top on the couch.. Jon approves.  As does Arlie. She's planning to go work out outside in her onesie..
Every time Sarah wears this onesie, I think of BBAU Tim :-)

Sarah: Oh my God.. that mustard last night. My stomach is still burning.
Jon: You guys have mustard again?
Sarah: We found it. Unless you stole it and hid that too.
Jon: Yeah, I did.
Sarah: I wish I had seen your face.
Jon: You shoulda' seen Arlie's.

Kenny joins them on the couch, with a lovely bowl of slop. 

Kenny: How'd you sleep last night.
Sarah: Not bad.  Not good.  Was it good for you?
Kenny: It was good for me.
Jon: You guys have three beds in there.  You don't sleep on em?
Sarah: No.  We put our coffins together, so we snuggle.

Kenny: I broke 170 today.
Jon: What were you comin' in?
Kenny: 176.
Sarah: I'm 132..
Kenny: And what were you coming in?
Sarah: 142.  The one silver lining to being on slop.  It's the skinniest I've been in years.  I'll either strut on stage or pass out.
Kenny: Uh.. Sarah.. You look great, but you're gonna have to wake up.

Sarah: There's no peppermint tea.. Who tries to wake up with Chamomile..
Kenny: I've been carrying it around with me, so it doesn't disappear.
Arlie: The things we have to do in here to survive. This house is f'ing crazy.
Sarah: I wish we had one more hour..
Kenny: Of what?
Sarah: Lying around cozy with our eyes shut.

9:50am
Sabrina has now joined on the couch.  Sarah and Kenny inform her that the coffee filters, sugar and other items to make the Have Nots life bearable have now gone missing as well. 

Sarah: Oh my gosh.. This day is gonna go by so slow.. cuz I'm so excited..
Kenny: Slowest day ever.
Sarah: You know those days? Where you want something so bad, and it just takes forever..
Sabrina: Like the night before the 1st day of school?
Kenny: I was never excited.
Arlie:  Me neither.
Sabrina: It was exciting to see all your friends again.. Oh nevermind.. Day before vacation.
Arlie: Day before the last day of school.

Kenny: I'm gonna pack today.. If it is a double, I don't want my shit everywhere.
Sabrina: That's what tomorrow's for. Plus, it's attracting loss.. Don't do that.
Kenny: Being prepared.
Sarah: I just hope, whoever gets evicted after me, gets to do the after show with me.
Kenny: I don't think they'll do that.
Sarah: Waah.  It'd be so fun. Wouldn't that be fun, Arlie, you and me doing the after show together?
Arlie: Good chance it could happen.
ALL: hahahahahaha!
Arlie: (still laughing) And no, it wouldn't be fun!
Sarah: Hahaha.. I'll be f*ckin' waitin for ya buddy!
Sabrina: I'll go tell Jon he's no longer the target. (pause) Why do you think they're closing the backyard?  Nothing?  She said a few minutes?
**Because you have a double eviction tomorrow, and they have a sh*t-ton of comps to set up!

10am
HoH Room
Jon, Arlie, Neda

Jon: The sign said A on my chest like Adulterer.. and like Arlie.. and like a Chipmunk.  Theodore.. Breathe in, Breathe out.  This guy's trippy.

Arlie enters..

Arlie: Good morning!
Jon: Nice suspenders, Urkel.

After a bit of chatter, Adel leaves to go have breakfast.

Arlie: I want it to be tomorrow already.  Tomorrow's gonna be HECTIC!  I want it to be some kind of physical confrontational challenge.. Not just because I've got 6'5" on my side, but because I'd knock him out.
Jon: Can you imagine? That'd be so sick.  I'd just go roundhouse Neda and shit.

Jon: (low) Ask Neda where's Waldo?
Arlie: Hey Neda, Where's Waldo?


Neda: Up your ass, Jon.
Jon: What?!  Me?! That's an Arlie official.

10:15am
Still HoH
Arlie and Jon are on the bed and couch.  Neda and Heather are in the bathroom. 

Arlie: If any of the 3 of them win HoH, it's me and you.
Jon: Yeah, I know.
Arlie: Not even just tomorrow. Say Ken-Dog goes tomorrow, and Rachelle wins the next one.  Jon and Arlie..
Jon: We need to win at least the next 3 HoHs..
Arlie: HoH or Veto..
Jon: I feel like she'd throw me up with Neds..
Arlie: What I did to her is so savage.. in her mind, with how big a fan she is of this game?  I don't think she'll ever get over that.
**I concur.  Where's BB10 Jerry when you need him? As far as Judas moves go, this one was a doozy.

Jon: Ever.  The rest of her life.
Arlie: I kind of screwed myself over for a couple votes.. Especially since Kenny told me that morning, right after we had that talk poolside, he was straight up, (mocks Kenny's voice) "It'd be stupid for anyone to flip," and he was looking right at me, "'cause they wouldn't get my vote at the end of the game, and they couldn't get anyone else's vote." (laughs)  I was like eeewwww..

Jon: That's alright, Kenny.. You're not gonna be in jury, so..
Arlie: hahaha.. It all depends on Canada..

Heather: Do you wanna have a bathtub party today?
Neda: Yes.  Always.
Heather: We should bring champagne glasses full of juice and pretend it's alcohol..

10:20am
Still HoH
Now Heather and Arlie..


Heather: They're all sitting on the couches all dead and tired and given up.. It makes my day.
Arlie: There's still a huge hurdle to go over, but we can do it.  We have to have faith.

Heather: I'm excited for everything to work out and change..
Arlie: It'd be the best thing in the world to..
Heather: win.
Arlie: For any of us to win.
Heather: I agree.

Arlie: I just need to survive the next 2 weeks, then I'll feel comfortable.. Well.. I guess the rest of the game.  I felt comfortable for too long.. It's a nice feeling.
Heather: This is the first time in the game I've felt comfortable.  I really think the next few weeks are gonna go by so fast.  I think they're gonna have so many twists..
Arlie: Hittin us like a ton of bricks all at once.
Heather: Yeah.

Arlie: So tell me about your family..


As Arlie rocks his Dan game, I go to check on the others...

10:45am
Sunbathing on the jacuzzi deck.. In flannel.


**Snickers from Florida.. 

11:12am
Sabrina and Rachelle are looking extremely defeated and occasionally whispering on the couch.. "I hate them."


While Neda, Jon, Allison and Arlie are in the kitchen talking about some musician.  Jon comes and has a seat on the couch.

Rachelle: Let's have a dance party.  (gets up and dances) I wish we always had music playing.
Sabrina: (stays put)
Jon: You're so weird, Ro Ro.
Allison: Who're you dancing with?
Rachelle: My best new friend.
Allison: What's his name, Ro?
Rachelle: George.
Allison: He's very handsome. 

Rachelle: I really hope there's some food left.. (she goes into the storage room) Nooooo.. Someone stole my hidden chocolates. F*ck everybody.  I'm so annoyed right now.
Sabrina: It's ok love.. We're gonna get a bunch of food tomorrow.
Rachelle: I put so much chocolate aside, and somebody ate them.
Sabrina: What do you expect.  We live with piranhas.

11:20am
Kitchen
Arlie, Adel, Rachelle, Sabrina, Neda, Allison

Sabrina: Do you know what happened to the maple syrup?  I know Big Brother didn't take it.
Rachelle: I know he didn't for a fact.. from what was told to me.
Sabrina: Don't say that.
Rachelle: Did someone eat a bag of chocolate almonds?
Jon: Someone ate your chocolate almonds?
Rachelle: F*ck this place.  I'm so over it!

Rachelle sings the BBCan2 blues.. Everyone complains about the coffee Jon made.. Chatter about the wonders of baking soda for your teeth... Sabrina floats a theory for next year of BB..

Sabrina: You're on the block, you know you're going home, you go outside, and BB presents you with a check for 10,000 dollars.  You can either take it and leave, OR you can decide to give it to someone, and that person is evicted immediately.
Neda: We don't get taxed on our winnings.  Here, if you win a million dollars on lottery, you keep all of it.
Sabrina: So I get screwed because I'm from Quebec??

Jon: RoRo's officially lost her mind.
Sabrina: I really hope something exciting's gonna happen today.
Neda: Eat baking soda.
Sabrina: You wanna murder me?
Neda: I'm sure they use it for food.
Rachelle: Give me water! Watch me explode!! My mom made this up.. "We must! We must! We must increase our bust. The bigger the better, the tighter the sweater, the boys depend on us!" My mom made it up when she was at camp.
 ***Hate to break your childhood bubble, dear, but your mom did not make that up.

Rachelle: I hate this game.  I wanna go home. Just kidding.  Don't evict me.
Neda: Well, you volunteered.
Sabrina: Happy Birthday, Andrew!!!! I love you!  Hope you're watching!

Neda: (looking at Sabrina) I would say, a floater is someone who has no alliance, sucks up to whoever's in power..  As the only girl who didn't crawl into bed with Andrew, I am not a floater.
Jon: Relax, Neda.

Sabrina: Knowing what I know now, that all the time I was being loyal to my alliance, no one was being loyal to me.. I should have stuck with The Stupids.
Neda: Should have stuck with the stupids.

11:39
Kitchen
Same crew


Rachelle: Hey Arlie and Jon, we know you're in an alliance.  No need to whisper any more.
Neda: If I win, I'll throw both of you on the block..
Sabrina: Yayyy! Let's make an alliance right now.

Jon: So the stupids were really Neda, Rachelle, Ika..
Neda: He would get so pissed off because I wouldn't tell him anything.
Sabrina: So when you said yesterday..
Neda: When you guys told me that you were putting up Ika, I was done. You it made sense, because you had your first 5.. but.. And then that whole 3 week thing?  Who can say 3 weeks?!
Jon: And then who went home?  Andrew.. Who would I have put up?  I probably would've put up both of em.. Andrew and Kenny..
Sabrina: I still voted..
Neda: So you weren't exposed..
Sabrina: Because in the end, I would've gotten the backlash.. I don't want to talk about this.. I actually like you right now, and I want to keep it that way.  It's not fair.
Neda: What do you mean it's not fair?  I think it's very funny that you guys were in that first 5 thing.
Sabrina: I can't wait for your guys to get home and see.. Anyways.. whatewver.. I don't care.
BB: Neda, please go to the Diary Room.

Sabrina: I can't believe she's so feisty.
Jon: I love it.
Heather: I love it too.  My original friend in the house..
Sabrina: I really don't understand the hypocrisy.. What were were supposed ot do?  Play the game for you and write you the check?
Arlie: You had a conversation with Allison the minute Andrew left and turned on the 1st 5.. That's when I really realized it was dead.  You out the nail in the coffin and I jumped ship.
**revisionist history, thy name is Arlie.

Neda: Ro, when did you find out about the 1st 5?
Rachelle: About 2 weeks ago?  When Andrew was up..
Sabrina: I really dont't want to talk about this anymore.
Neda: You're the one who keeps bringing it up.
Jon: It's part of the game.. Alliances break up.. Just like the backstreet boys.
Neda: They got back together again.
Allison: Just for a performance.

Timecheck-- 11:39am

Silenced, Sabrina sips coffee.. looks side to side..

Jon: It's time to get naked!
Arlie: Let's do it.

Sabrina leaves to join Rachelle in the bathroom..

Heather: I really thought you guys were having fun down here, and really it was chaos.
Neda: It wasn't chaos.  Just her bringing stuff up again.


Bathroom

Sabrina: Such a bitch.
Rachelle: They bring it up. I didn't know she had it in her. Really doesn't bother me though.. I'm so over it.


Rachelle: I can't believe how Arlie is acting.. I can't believe he's like that.
Sabrina: I can't believe a lot of people.. I hope I go home before Kenny.. I don't want to be in jury with these ass f*ckers.
Rachelle: i don't want to be there without you.
Sabrina: You have your friends.  Everything was put on me.. F*ckers.
Rachelle: He thinks he's the king of the world now.. Jon.
Sabrina: He said, Ro would never vote me out..
Rachelle: Who does he think I'd vote out?  Arlie?
Sabrina: I'm supposed to say, I'm so sorry I was part of an alliance.  Let me just hand you the check.  I didn't know I was supposed to play this game for everyone but myself. I can't wait for them to go home and watch it.
Rachelle: What if we win this week..
Sabrina: I honestly hope I go home this week.. I'm the only one who is getting shat on..
Rachelle: They see who I'm hangin g out with.  Who do they think I'm gonna go after.  I f'ing told Heather I wanted him out.. I'm pretty sure he knows.  You still have to try to win, Sabrina.. Don't give up.
Sabrina: I'm not giving up.. I just truly hate everyone. Every single human being.  F'ing hypocrites.  Everyone in the 1st 5 made you look terrible. Thanks!  And I played my whole game according to that.
Rachelle: Apart from Kenny telling Jon about the 1st 5, did he betray you in any way.. 
Sab: Obviously, I was the only member.. I'm just keeping my mouth shut.. If I lose it, they're gonna run for the f'in hills. Can you hear what they're saying?

She goes to listen..

Sabrina: They're still talking about it..
Rachelle: what are they saying?
Sabrina: That we were treating Arlie like a little bitch.
Rachelle: OhmyGod.. I'm gonna f'ing win this thing.  Can't let those people win.

Sabrina: You know what.. Good that they don't want to talk to me, because I do not want to talk to any of you. I'm winning tomorrow.
Rachelle: Good.  That's what I like to hear.
Sabrina: If not, they will make me go home before Kenny.
Rachelle: Why?
Sabrina: How do I know.  I know nothing, obviously.

12:03pm


Sabrina: I can't wait til people leave here and relationships are ruined.
Rachelle: He was like, Neda, you really turn me on when you get angry.
Sabrina: What are they gonna do when it's down to 6 people.. Heather and Neda have to stay loyal to each other.
Rachelle: Neda voted Heather out.. It's gonna happen very soon.  6 people have to go in 3 weeks.  If I win HoH, I'm gonna say, ♫I know most of you don't, but who wants to see my HoH room??


And this concludes the Morning Update....  What a morning!! Yeesh!

If you're not in Canada, and you'd like to watch the FREE Big Brother Canada live feeds or participate in the show, you'll need to use a VPN to get around their geo-blocking.  I recommend HMA.  It's $11/month and worth every penny.   There are cheaper options, but they tend to be rather problematic and laden with malware.  Get going with HMA, and you'll be able to watch the feeds in HD, catch up on any episodes you've missed, participate in the show and have full access to the bigbrothercanada.slice.ca site.

☺ P.S. Though super easy for most to install, HMA has really helpful customer service for the less than tech friendly, like me..  If you'd like more info, I've got a How To post just for you.













Permalink







5 Comments:

Blogger Emma-jane said...

Carolyn, we take the sun any way we can get it up here :) It's even warmer in flannel. I also remember a late week in October a few years ago where I could have used some flannel on vacay in Florida

April 9, 2014 at 8:30 AM  
Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

"My Mom made this up..."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

April 9, 2014 at 8:46 AM  
Blogger Emma-jane said...

Carolyn, we take the sun any way we can up here :) flannel makes it warmer. I also recall a late October vacation to Florida a few years back when I could have used some flannel

April 9, 2014 at 8:50 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

Hi Carolyn, just a note. Like Emma-jane said we take our sun when we get it. It actually is a beautiful day in Sunny Manitoba +43 F with calm breezes at 30 MPH. Don't you wish here?
I'll see you later.

April 9, 2014 at 1:40 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...


For the sake of transparency, I shall confess it was rather chilly here this morning.. It had to be about 70F when I went cycling at 6:30am..

April 9, 2014 at 1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below