;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, June 27, 2014

Big Brother 16: Friday Morning in the BB16 House aka The Morning Report

Wakey, Wakey, Houseguests!  It's time to get up and entertain us on the live feeds!  So far, you're doing an incredible job!

BB woke the HGs a few minutes before 10am.  At the moment, most of the guys are gathered in the kitchen, eating and chatting about the bizarre dreams they had.  The women are in the bathroom, showering and going about their morning routines...

Amber is a wee bit too tall for modesty in the shower.. Unless someone tells her, expect a lot of oopsies on the live feeds..



10:11am Caleb comes into the bathroom and gives Jocasta a side hug as she's brushing her teeth.  They chat a bit, then BB calls Caleb to the DR.

10:32am

Happy Chatter in the kitchen is centering on the PoV comp we believe will be happening today, how their google references are about to soar, how googling Joey will now bring up nudes, how every season there's a new power, and their's will be a Power of Glitter (joking), in honor of Frankie.  And a Devin led group sing of the ABCs...

We can see the memory wall, and the images are not animated.. yet.   Chatter is all over the place..  Lots of smiles and laughter..

10:45am
Cam 1
HoH
Frankie and Caleb

Meanwhile up in HoH, Frankie is fresh from the shower and Caleb's zipping up his jeans.  Caleb invited Frankie to share his bed last night.

**I am ecstatic to have my horrid expectations of Caleb demolished with every moment that passes. 

Frankie: I was freezing last night. Were you cold?
Caleb: I was ok.. I guess I was takin' all the covers from you though..



Caleb comes over to show Frankie where his iliopsoas are..

11:03am
Cam 1
HoH
Devin, Caleb and Frankie

Devin comes up to check in with the boys.. and pushes for Joey to go up if the PoV gets used.

Devin:  Keeping Victoria and Paola around is beneficial for our game, because we can take them out at any time.. I know you said I'm playing too hard, but I can't walk into a room without people noticing. The only thing I can think of in my heart.. No one would ever question if Joey went home, because of what's she's done. None of the girls would question it, and if they did, you would know there's still an all girls alliance.  With Donny, I could go up to him because we still have the Double Ds.  I could say to him, if we pull you off, if you win next week, you could put up anyone but these 8 people.
Frankie: That would blow up everything.
Devin: You think so:?
***Devin, seriously?  BB101.

Frankie: If you pull Donny off and make him swear not to put up 8 people?  Donny's a genius.  I think this is a last ditch effort for Amber to save Donny.  She's not gonna vote against Donny.
Devin: I told Amber last n ight, we brought you into the Bomb Squad for a reason.  If you vote against us, we'll do the math and see the numbers.. and you'll be the next to go.
Caleb: All of us think Donny's dangerous.. He'll come out of the woodworks and frikkin' beat all of us.
**They think Donny is secretly a doctor.

Frankie: Anyone we put up that is part of this 8 will spill everything instantly. We have to move along as though everything's wonderful, everything's copacetic..
Devin: Just say I was having a hard time because it's my daughter's birthday today..
Frankie: I said it was your carb intake.
**haha!

Frankie: I think we should come up with a code for when we want to talk.. So I know we need to get to privacy and speak immediately.
Devin: I'll just say, "I'm missing Jaden a lot today."
Frankie: Perfect.  I honestly feel like the 3 people in this room have the best gameplan in the house.

Devin: I know that the person who plays this game the hardest tends to go home.. I feel like I've blown it.
Frankie: You haven't.
Devin: Let's walk around and bro it up (too Caleb).  No one will question that.  I'm feel like I'm waiting for someone to come at me from behind..
Frankie: and that's a horrible feeling.  I fully believe it could be the 3 of us at the end.  But.. We have to stay strong. We have to rely on each other.  I f'in love you.  Give me a hug.  I feel like you are a great ally in this game. 


Devin: At the end of the day, if it's gonna be the 3 of us, people have to go home.\
Caleb: And it doesn't matter if Donny is the first to go or not.
Devin: The longer he stays, the more Amber is gonna get attached to him.

11:19am Amber comes up to the HoH.. pausing the current conversation.  She's in and out pretty quickly..  and the boys resume.

11:35am
Devin, Frankie and Caleb
HoH
Cam 1


Caleb: I think of Donny bein' the guy that if he wants you gone, it doesn't matter who likes you, you're gone.  I feel like he'd put one of us up, because we're threats, and he'd be like, I like you both, but you're threats to my game.  If he does win PoV, I'll congratulate him, tell him how happy I am, and I'll have to do the dirty work of putting Joey up.  It's just part of the game.  There are certin people that I really wanna hang out with after the game, and the last thing I wanna do in here is leave a scar on anybody..

Caleb waxes poetic about Amber.  He is completely smitten, but not to the destruction of his game. 

Caleb: But at the end of the day, she's not part of the original 6.. Neither is Christing.  Sorry.  You gotta go.   Honestly, y'all two are my top dogs.  These 3 musketeers right here.. If I win HoH, you wont go up.  If I win PoV, you'll come off.
Frankie: Same here.
Devin: Same here.  We all want to win, but I would be proud to be in the final 3 with you guys.  Win or lose.
Frankie: Because it's so early.. we have to keep everything happy.  If that means we send PaoPao home..
Devin: He just made a great point though.. If Donny wins HoH week 3 or 4..
Caleb: From day one, what was the original plan?
Frankie: Get everyone out except us.
**hehe

Frankie: Or... We blindside Amber with the vote this week.. just tell her to vote with her heart.
Devin: But if we blindside her, we lose her vote.
Frankie: I have Brittany.. I have Christine.. Christine can get Nicole.  The point is, we can't rely on Amber's vote.  We just have to make sure we're covered. I guarantee she will not walk in that room and vote Donny.
Caleb: I feel like in a way we shouldn't make her vote the way..
Frankie: I agree. We say, Vote your heart.
Caleb: But in this game, your heart should not enter into it.
Frankie: But look who  you're talking about.. She wears her heart on her sleeve.

11:47am This conversation is ongoing.  You get the gist of it.

Caleb: If he doesn't win the PoV, Donny's gonna go. 

Frankie reveals that none of the girls like Amber, because they're girls, and she's the most beautiful thing on the planet... and she's close with the guys..  So, even if Donny goes, she'll still be with them, because she has no where else to turn.

11:52am
Camera 2
HoH Room
Zach comes up to check in with Frankie.. and groom him a little..

Frankie: I feel like the diffuser.
Zach: You are!
Frankie: I just diffused Devin.  We're safe for a couple minutes up here.  All the smart people will vote to evict Donny.
Zach: We'll take it week to week.. You do your diffusing..  We're all good.
Frankie: We're great. It's just every day, another meltdown that needs to be averted.

Zach: What was he freaking out about?
Frankie: Amber.
Zach: She wasn't in our alliance to begin with.
Frankie: Believe me, it took everything in my soul not to say that.

Noon BBT
Zach: You're playing this game the best of anyone.   I'm happy that we're on each other's back.
Frankie: On each other's back?  Is that a thing?
**hehe
 
12:30pm Jocasta is called to the DR.  Shes hosting the PoV, so it should get underway very soon!  The HGs head to the living room.  Donny and Hayden are stretching and loosening up in advance of the comp..

This concludes the 1st Morning Report of the Big Brother 16 season!! It feels GREAT to be back, especially with these HGs!  Keep your eyes peeled for the  1st PoV Spoiler and Aftermath of the BB16 season.  It'll go up as soon as possible!

If you' d like, follow BBDish on facebook or twitter, and you'll get a heads up whenever a new top post is ready to go.

Subscribe to the Big Brother Live FeedsIf you haven't gotten the feeds yet, treat yourself to the 2 day Free Trial of the Season Pass!

Once you decide you can't live without the feeds, the Season Pass is a one time charge of 26.99, and you wont have the hassle of canceling at the need of the season.

Hurry though!  The Season Pass will only be available for a limited time at this discounted price.

There is also a monthly pass option, and you get a free trial with that too, but I strongly recommend the Season Pass.

Here's why:


  1. The Season Pass is cheaper. 
  2. There are no recurrent charges
  3. With the Season Pass, you'll have the feeds for the duration of the season and a month beyond, for all the subscriber only exclusives like post show interviews and such.
  4. With the Season Pass, you don't have to worry about remembering to cancel anything.  It's a one time charge and done. Easy!  






Permalink







20 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

morning dishers morning Car, happy first day on the live feeds day.

June 27, 2014 at 10:30 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Howdy, BB Peeps!

My night last night suuuuuucked! I was watching a rerun of Big Bang Theory on CBS at 8pm, waiting for Big Brother, and the t.v. screen went blank. Only the 4 main networks, CBS, ABC, NBC, and FOX were affected, the rest of the cable stations were fine. My phone went out, and the internet. I used my cell phone to call Comcast and report the problem, and got a recording saying they were having technical problems and I was in the affected area. I finally gave up and went to bed around 10pm, and everything was resolved this morning.

Long story long, that's why I didn't get to join in the festivities for last night's viewing party here.

I'll get caught up.

*waving "HI" madly to everyone*

June 27, 2014 at 10:33 AM  
Blogger gramps said...

Good morning all!!

Got got already. Well, I am very old and slow so this won't be the last time I'm sure.

Absolutely love the feeds in HD. I thought Chenbot was overselling that point but this is a big deal upgrade.

Secondly, isn't it wonderful to have the feeds up and running. The initial take on most of these hamsters, based on their interviews, is now rounding out nicely from seeing them interacting with each other in more "normal" circumstances. This is a really good crew AGP have assembled for us this summer. Really enjoying most of them.

Have a great BB day, everyone.

June 27, 2014 at 10:49 AM  
Blogger gramps said...

Devin seems to have massive high/low swings and it is freaking everyone out. May be the best hope for saving Donny is for him to get vetoed and Devin backdoored.

June 27, 2014 at 10:57 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Tiffany-Jade! :)

Good morning, Blueee! :) Awww! I'm sorry, honey! I wondered where you were! I'm so glad you're here NOW! ♥♥♥


**Is anyone else getting fabulous giggles from the Frankie-Caleb bromance? Talk about expectations turned on their ear!



June 27, 2014 at 11:03 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Gramps! :)) Happens to the very best.. all the time! ;-) hehehe

June 27, 2014 at 11:03 AM  
Blogger gramps said...

Yep. Rainbow badge of Dishing. My first thought was of John; really gonna miss him.

June 27, 2014 at 11:07 AM  
Blogger mndlgls said...

So, I'm coming out of the shadows this season. :)

I am so happy about Caleb. I was nervous about the whole instagram thing and how he was portrayed on the 2nd episode, but he seems genuine.

I love how Frankie thought it would be a clash of worlds between him and Caleb but now they are "besties"

I can't wait to see how this progresses.

June 27, 2014 at 11:19 AM  
Blogger gramps said...

Carolyn,
RE: the Frankie-Caleb bromance...they are both surprising the heck out of me. Very different than first (interview) impressions. Frankie has so many gears and has a very huge range in his interactions, very deft and subtle, and adjusted for that person. He seems to be playing the best game so far. What do you think?

June 27, 2014 at 11:22 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

I'm PLEASANTLY surprised that Caleb and Frankie have taken to each other. Makes it easier for me to like Caleb.

June 27, 2014 at 11:37 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Just want to stop in and say hi to everyone

June 27, 2014 at 12:27 PM  
Blogger Honeygirl said...

Andrew? THIS is how you play a social game!

I'm loving me some Frankie. The boy. Is. Good. And he and Caleb sharing a bed? How cute was that when Caleb asked if Frankie was cold last night because he was stealing the covers?

I'll say it again. I love me some Frankie. That man is playing a seriously genius social game. And he's got everybody on every side in his back pocket. It's really impressive to watch.

June 27, 2014 at 12:32 PM  
Blogger jro said...

im suprised by caleb...didnt expect him to team with frankie and devon. he is also the new gm...obcessed with "the one" amber already. gimme a break....

June 27, 2014 at 2:10 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Thanks for the flashback instructions. First year having the feeds and I wondered how to use that feature.

June 27, 2014 at 2:10 PM  
Blogger WendyBBFanatic said...

I said it before, i'll say it again. I love Caleb and surprisingly Frankie. I was blindly rooting for him post premiere night, because he is a hour from me. Frankie, I didn't give a chance once I found out his sister is famous and has 16m twitter followers. I felt he'd have an unfair advantage with america vote.
But I LOVE these two together, hope they go far!!! Hugs, be back when feeds are back.

June 27, 2014 at 3:10 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Hello everyone,

Carolyn is anyone else having trouble on the live feeds. All I can get on the live feeds are the taped interviews that Jeff did with the previous winners. Help!

June 27, 2014 at 3:13 PM  
Blogger Vana said...

Good Morning Carolyn and BB Dishers. Happy to say I got to see some of the feeds last nite. Hayden streaking was hilarious but somehow I missed Joey lol.

Cant tell u how happy I am about Frankie, Caleb and Zack getting along so well!! I am pleasantly surprised at this turn of events. Great honeymoon period thus far.

June 27, 2014 at 3:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love reading and catching up. I did get to see tvgn but computer flaked out and my tablet will not load adobe so I can not get my live feeds. Hoping I can get the computer back up or I am out my money on live feeds. This is my first year for them so I was so excited. Thanks for such good updates and here's hoping I can get on. Have a great day.:-)

June 27, 2014 at 3:43 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

I'm lost. What did Joey do that was so bad?

June 27, 2014 at 5:35 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Just read this ... was out and about yesterday and totally forgot to read TMR!!!

June 28, 2014 at 12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below