;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, July 14, 2014

PoV Ceremony Spoiler and Aftermath

As of 11:04am BBT - It's PoV Ceremony Time! 

Here's Derrick's planned Speech: "This person has been a strong competitor, but had a horrible social game. We've played a lot of chess together, so I think you know this term. Checkmate. On behalf of the house, Devin, take a seat."

But Donny is the true man of the hour.  
As the winner of the PoV, it is Donny's choice to use it or not, and who to use it on, if he does.  He not only promised Jocasta it was hers, he came to her sickbed and physically put the Veto around her neck right after he won the Power of Veto Competition.  Although Donny is definitely up to something this week, I would be very surprised if he went back on his word to Jacosta. 

As soon as the feeds come back, and the HGs reveal what happened, we'll have that for you in this post!  Please refresh periodically to check for new info.


PoV Spoiler:  
Donny used the PoV on Jocasta
Derrick put Devin up as the ReNom


The Aftermath: 

11:45am
Camera 1

Jacosta is in tears...

Derrick: Everybody loves you.  You're not goin' anywhere for a very long time.  You're gonna be wishin' you were home in a couple weeks. 

Cody comes in  for the next Jocasta hug.. then Hayden.. 

 Everyone is very touched by her tears and take it as a sign of how much she wants to be in the game.

Derrick: Donny, you really came through on the speech.  Seriously, I hope you know.  She wouldn't have gone home anyways, but.. you did right by her.  That was a touching moment, dude.  I was like, I know i"ve gotta speak, and I'm tryin' not to cry.. 

Donny: My mouth was gettin' dryer.. 
Derrick:  And you could tell they're gonna let that ride. They weren't gonna interrupt that.  They were gonna let that ride.  You don't realize how important it is to somebody til you see that moment when they realize they're safe, then you realize..
Donny:  You can't act that.
Derrick:  You can't fake that.
Donny: Thank you, thank you.  Beautiful day. 

11:47am Derrick moves outside.  He joins Zach by the pool table.

Derrick: How was it? Alright?
Zach: It was great, man. 
Derrick: I was nervous as shit. I quiver up there. 
Zach: That was money. You were like, "this person's a great competitor, but he doesn't have a very good social game.  On behalf of the rest of the house, Devin, take a seat." No, that was money.
Derrick: I was tryin' not to be like, in your face too. 
Zach: yeah.. that was great.  
**and this is how you run an HoH, start to finish.. 

Derrick: Go out with class.  No need to stoop to his level. 
Zach: Now this week's over.
**famous last words.
Derrick: Yup. This week's over.  Everyone can relax.  I think everyone knows that now. 
Zach: It's a good feeling.   Bro, seein' Jocasta cry was like.. 
Derrick: Bro, I was tryin' not to cry before I went up there.

11:48am Devin comes out..  and hugs Derrick.  A quick hug, but a hug.


Devin: I appreciate you. 
Derrick: You see I gave you some props.  
Devin: Just make sure we're cool this week, and we just enjoy these last few days. 
Derrick: I think that's gonna be on you.  Everyone wants to be.  Everyone's been sayin' you've been great.
Devin: That's what I'm sayin'.  Let's keep it up.
Derrick: Yeah, yeah, dude..   I think the last couple days everyone's been good.  I gave you kudos in there. You're a strong competitor.. I wanted to give you that respect. 
Devin: I appreciate that.
Derrick: Cuz they're gonna air that.  They're gonna see this dude was a beast. 
Devin: No hard feelings.  It's bittersweet, dude. 
Derrick: Nah.. I hear you. 
Devin: It's bittersweet. 

Zach: He's a good man. 
Derrick: We'll see what he says about us in the DR, then I'll make my decision.. I'm sure he came in here first week saying we were a bunch of punks, and now he just got owned. 

I love these HGs.. This season is something truly special.  If you haven't gotten the feeds yet, you are truly missing out. Stop That! ;-)  Here's the 2 day free trial.  Check em out. Fall in love with BB all over again!♥  I have.☺






Permalink







15 Comments:

Blogger Rachael said...

suprised this is playing out as planned.. although the week isnt over and caleb strangly could be going home

July 14, 2014 at 11:55 AM  
Blogger kimberbos said...

Yeah, I hope Devin goes home as planned!

July 14, 2014 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger Kathy said...

This has got to be my most favorite post of yours to date! It put a smile on my face and made me all warm and fuzzy inside! Thanks, Carolyn! You are the best! <3

July 14, 2014 at 12:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the transcript Carolyn! And I agree, this season is amazing. I kinda wish I was in the house.. Haha. Partly for Cody and just because the people in there are so sweet.. despite the minor few. Hehe. Thanks again for letting me know my dreams for Thursday are coming true!

July 14, 2014 at 12:41 PM  
Blogger mgd911lcfr said...

I'm digging this season too Carolyn ... I think it is a higher level of maturity ... I have really enjoyed watching them so much !!

July 14, 2014 at 12:47 PM  
Blogger lilo723 said...

I kind of wish Caleb went home, just because his infatuation with Amber is sickening. I was feeling a wee bit sorry for Devin, just because everyone hated him in the house. That has to be awkward. But, I do see where he needs to go. His wishy washy strategy does not make for good game playing.

July 14, 2014 at 12:51 PM  
Blogger pixie said...

Bye, Bye Devin! (fingers crossed)

July 14, 2014 at 12:54 PM  
Blogger Gramps said...

So now the House gets to choose between:
a) "Dude"... "Bro", or
b) "at the end of the day".

They are crazy if they pull a Zach and go for chaos just because they have the chance. Poor lad is so volatile!!

July 14, 2014 at 1:31 PM  
Blogger TrueOriginal12 said...

I want Caleb to stay this week and Amber to go next week. his infatuation with her is preventing him from playing the game. so I'd like to see how he play without her. I hope they can find a way to evict Amber with Caleb's approval

July 14, 2014 at 1:36 PM  
Blogger cadd1122 said...

I'm not giving up on Operation Blindside Caleb. Devin has shown his game. He's untrustworthy, can't keep a secret and is a bully if given power. He will always be a target and no one will trust him again. He could become the ultimate pawn, but he will unlikely win. Frankie will be forced to pick an alliance or risk showing how he's manipulated both sides of the BS. Zach is going to be facing fallout of TA rumors next week. It'd be interesting to see if he runs with it rather than try to deny it - doubt WILL fester. Better to run with it than try to hide from it plus it would throw the rumor starters (TA) for a loop! The tightest two peeps still appear to be Hayden & Nicole as neither have done anything to risk their mutual trust.
Derrick had a great HoH but I'd love to see a wrench thrown into it and I'd like him to blow his own cover and be outted as an officer. I don't like his influence over some of the house guests but it's working so props. I'd like to see Christine under some pressure soon. I like her but I want to know more about how she deals with pressure, scrutiny and rumors when her game is on the line. LOVE this cast!

July 14, 2014 at 2:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

As always, thank you Carolyn, it seems as though I spend more time with you during BB season than I do my own wife :)

Devin may go down as the worst player in the history of BB. I don't dislike him but it's definitely his time to go.

Derrick's UC work has given him an advantage thus far. He is playing a very good game IMO.

Christine making the statement she is targeting Donny next week is a mistake. He has too many allies right now and she is floating. Donny is kinda the Forest Gump of the house, good things just seem to happen to him at the right time.

I was a Frankie fan but for some reason he has faded for me in the past week. I was sure that Veronica was on to something when she was questioning him about his sister.

Overall this is the shaping up to be the best season in quite some time. All the guests are likeable and they all seem to be respectfull.

July 14, 2014 at 3:27 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Theres nothing sickening to me about being a fool for Amber... It happens

July 14, 2014 at 4:00 PM  
Blogger irishEYEEEs said...

Cadd. Sometime today the rumor spread big time. Zack was actually running with it for a bit saying he was her cousin then saying noooo not really. Funniest part..... Victoria says " yeah, she told me your were her cousin too when she was on the way out". Snort , snort!
I too like Christine but I'm tired of all this paranoia over Donny. He must be one of the sweetest and kindest people to have ever have stepped into BB. What has Christine done? Nada. She needs to step up her game because I could care less if she stays or goes.
So , if Zack is talking about the rumor and Victoria is too, I think TA won their mission. At least I hope so. :). E

July 14, 2014 at 4:33 PM  
Blogger cadd1122 said...

Yay!! Zach went with the rumor instead of just trying to deny it. Loving him more now

July 14, 2014 at 6:08 PM  
Blogger ginny said...

great people... I do think Donnie is a lot smarter then he is letting on

July 15, 2014 at 3:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below