;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Big Brother 16: Power of Veto Spoiler and Immediate Aftermath

The Power of Veto Competition started at 2:30pm BBT, and as soon as the feeds come back and the HGs reveal the winner to us, we'll have that here for you in this post, as well as the immediate aftermath.


As of 4:18pm BBT
Feeds are Back!!
Donny won the PoV!

As a reminder, the players are: Derrick, Donny, Caleb, Devin and Christine.  Although nominated, last we saw her, Jocasta was too ill to compete.  As you know, the two with the most at stake are Caleb and Devin, and both have their game faces ON for this one.




4:20pm
Derrick and Donny
Rock Room


Derrick: Thank you.  Thank you.  If you hadn't won it, Devin would have.  Jacosta's safe.  Get Devin out.  And hopefully you'll get an HoH next week.  Right now, you're the competition beast, not Caleb.
Donny: I don't feel bad to do it to Devin.  He might give me a hard time though..  Maybe you could tell me the house gave me an ultimatum.
Derrick: He already knows it.  He said "let's have a good week this week.  I don't want any problems."
Donny: He'll wake me up 4 or 5 times.
Derrick: He knows what you're gonna do.  You went right to her.
Donny: It's gonna be great tv.
Derrick: Absolutely.  Taking it right over to her and putting it around her neck?!

4:30pm
The HGs are in such a festive mood, they've broken into a spontaneous body displaying contest..
**I can barely type.

Zach: Contestants.. I will announce the muscle to flex.. Do not be afraid to drop your pants.  The first body part is... Shoulders!!

I LOVE THIS SEASON!!! You've got to watch this on flashback. Start at 4:30pm on Camera 3.  If you still need the feeds, here's the 2 day free trial.  I recommend the Season Pass.  It's the best deal, and it's a one time charge, so there are no cancellation hassles.






Permalink







19 Comments:

Blogger Mappy said...

Omgoodness! I just refreshed and saw Donny won POV.

*happy dancing*

Thanks Carolyn!

July 12, 2014 at 4:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I assume he'll use it on Jocasta. Will be interesting to see how the vote shakes out between Caleb and Devin.

July 12, 2014 at 4:27 PM  
Blogger Pally said...

I LOVE THIS SEASON TOO!!!!!

July 12, 2014 at 4:40 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

So who did Donny put the POV on?? Jocasta? She is the only female on the block right now, so it will be Caleb and Devin on the block with votes to take out Devin, am I up to speed??

July 12, 2014 at 4:48 PM  
Blogger plasticgoat said...

Yay Donny!

July 12, 2014 at 4:48 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Oh, and I am liking this season more and more ...

July 12, 2014 at 4:49 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Yeah Donnie won. Love it!

July 12, 2014 at 4:53 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Da...amnnnn. We'll just pretend I'm much younger.

July 12, 2014 at 5:03 PM  
Blogger Terraific said...

Um, save as screen saver :)

July 12, 2014 at 5:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love Donny! He's so sweet!

I kind of want them to blind side Caleb since Devin is expecting now.. It'll be more exciting!

July 12, 2014 at 5:11 PM  
Blogger Montreal Monica said...

please BB gods .. let them vote out Caleb since they have the opportunity to do so this week.... Carolyn, I haven't had the chance to say hello this season yet but as always, I love you and your are doing a great job. xoxo

July 12, 2014 at 5:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yes Stephanie!! You are up to speed. I think they are doing it formally now, tho.. He put it around her while she was recovering in bed, after having heat exhaustion, which I think was pretty bad.. Poor thing. Bless her heart...

YaY dOnNy!! O_o

July 12, 2014 at 5:23 PM  
Blogger HanHaysMom said...

Evening Carolyn!!! What an exciting week so far!! Ought to be an interesting few days!!

July 12, 2014 at 5:23 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I went out to dinner. I figured whoever was going to win would win whether I was home or not.

I just want to thank Caleb for showing us he is still the same idiot he was in the first week.

He threatened Donny that if he didn't use the POV on Jocasta, he would be the target next week. Probably not the way to go. Donny says he does not trust Devin but that does not mean he does trust Caleb.

Jocasta will probably keep Devin. She showed last week that she isn't afraid to vote against the house.

Caleb told Cody Brittany would be the next target. I don't think Cody is on board. He may warn Brittany. Regardless, Brittany doesn't trust either Caleb or Devin so her vote could go either way.

Hayden already expressed his desire to get Caleb out this week and may not need convincing from anyone. But if Zack tells Hayden and Cody that Caleb plans to put them up to win BoB, they may not take kindly to being used as pawns. That may be the push they need to vote out Caleb. Zack HATES Devin but Cody is his boy so I'm not sure where his vote would go.

If Hayden decides to vote out Caleb for sure, it probably wouldn't be hard to convince Nicole who could then go to work on Victoria and Christine.

Frankie has always said that he views Caleb as a bigger threat. If he knows the house is voting him out, I think he'll go along.

Amber-I don't know. She's a mystery. But wouldn't Caleb's ego be crushed if he didn't even get her vote.

If Derrick knows that the whole house wants Caleb out, I don't think he will try too hard to change their minds. He already said Caleb was his alternate plan.

Silly boys. When will they learn that threats and muscle are not a good game strategy?

July 12, 2014 at 6:02 PM  
Blogger pixie said...

Happy, Happy, Happy for Donny!

July 12, 2014 at 6:04 PM  
Blogger islandgirl said...

way to go Donny! You ROCK!

July 12, 2014 at 6:07 PM  
Blogger cadd1122 said...

Operation Blindside Caleb underway!

I think they could keep him clueless if no one tells Frankie or Devin. But poor Frankie.

July 12, 2014 at 6:45 PM  
Blogger Caleb all the way!!! said...

I love big brother and I know there are all kinds of twist and turns but....... If they vote out Caleb I think that would be a real sh***y thing to do. He went up for Derrick, with the promise of not being voted out. Derrick needs to get his butt busy to keep Caleb! He did it all for him and Amber!

July 12, 2014 at 9:36 PM  
Blogger irishEYEEEs said...

Hip , hip and hooray for CIA, actor , and doctor, (tongue in cheek ) to the sweetest guy ever, DONNIE.
Now Derrick is calling him a beast, wasn't it just last night he was a " floater?" Oh this game.

I'll be honest , I don't care a lot about these guys. I was Derricks biggest fan ( after Donnie's) he's starting to make me a bit ill. How come it's ok for him to talk about being a father but not Devin? I would not mind Caleb going home this week, I'm tired of his puppy dog eyes with Amber who will never go on a date with him., He is the male role like Gina Marie was last year Nick last year!
I do like Hayden and just love Donny. The rest, although very pretty to look at I'm getting frustrated with them. I feel confident enough to stand by my final three ( not saying they will win, but are just my favs.). DONNIE, Hayden and so far Brittney. Of course the last two can change any given week, but how I root for Donnie. You go my Gomer Pyle , poetic groundskeeper, lol. I hope Donnie and someone like Jacosta or Christine win HOH this week. :). Xo. E

July 12, 2014 at 10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below