;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, July 11, 2014

Friday Morning ~ Last Minute Scramble before Nominations

8:30am Wakey Wakey HGs! BB woke the HGs at 8:30 and they've been buzzing in Nicole's ear ever since.  We're skipping ahead to 9:15 am to see the outcome of that..

9:15am
Cam 1
BeeHive
Nicole and Derrick

Nicole: Ok.. I don't know what the frikkin' A to do.. I'm so stressed out, and I feel like we're protecting the 8. Whatever you guys are?  The bomb Squad.  I'm about to put up one of my best friends in the house and trust you guys.. Obviously you and Caleb are very tight.  DO you see where i'm coming from as a BB player?  I'm wondering if this is just a plan the 8.
Derrick: There's no plan to protect the 8, but there's nothing I can say in 45 minutes to convince you of that.  You're a smart girl.
Nicole: And we don't wanna put Devin up right?
Derrick: We do, we're the biggest losers in life.  We wanna get him outright? My actions will speak louder than my words.  Lemme ask you a question.  Are me n you in an alliance?
Nicole:  Yes!
Derrick: So ask me anything you want.
Nicole: Are you thinking you're gonna put up Caleb then.. Is he ok with it?


Derrick: Yeah..
Nicole: I just have to put up someone who isn't gonna come after me.
Derrick: Who in your heart would you like to put up?  I think that's really your dilemma.
Nicole: Yeah.. I don't wanna put up a non-member of the..
*fishies.

9:21am
Nicole: Would it be fine if I put her up?
Derrick: I'll give you my opinions.. Either of those people, it's a matter of who is gonna not win competitions.  You wanna make sure if they get spiteful, they can't win a comp. Caleb has told me 100% that he's ok with going up..
Nicole: Ok.. I'm puttingup Amber, which means you should probably put up Caleb.. Are you putting up Jocasta?
Derrick: I think I should.  She's one of the people we had agreed upon.
Nicole: Was there anyone else you'd put up besides Jacosta?
Derrick: I'm puttin' the best player in the house up..  Who's taking more of a risk?
Nicole: But he's your friend.
Derrick: My best friend in the house is Cody.   I'm trying to work with you.  I don't have an alliance with anyone yet.  I'm trying to work with you.  Can I ask you a question?  Who's the one saying there's still an 8?
Nicole: Everyone who's not in the 8.
Derrick: They're literally putting their entire game on an assumption.. You're predicating it upon that.  I'm assuming Christine told you it's all good.  But this other 7 people is telling you otherwise.  I'm thinking about changing my nominations..
Nicole: But that's just showing me that you are working together..
Derrick: I'm not doing that.. but if I was, that's what I would be thinking.

Nicole: If you didn't put up Jocasta, is there anyone else?  What about Brittany?
Derrick: You have to put up 2.
Nicole: I honestly wouldn't mind putting up Jocasta, but I'd have to talk to her.
Derrick: People would think you're trying to skate around a lot of things.. If you really believe in this, this is a risk you're taking.. but it's a risk that could get you to the end.  I do not have an alliance with anyone right now..

9:36am
Cam 1
Derrick and Nicole, then Brittany

Derrick: I gotta think about my 2nd nomination.. I thought I could trust Brittany, but I'm really doubting that..
Brittany: Can I use this shirt?
Derrick: Brittany come in here a minute.. Is there an 8? What is your feeling?


Brittany: I think there was, but I'm not sure if there still is..  You're putting me up?
Derrick: There are a number of people who..
Brittany: If you're that dumb.. I think that's a slap in the face.. All I do is stick up for youm Derrick..
Derrick:  You can't take this emotionally.. I'm not putting you up..
Brittany: You're like sleeping with the devil up there.. \
Derrick: That wasn't my idea.

Nicole: We're trying to talk this out.. I don't wanna put up people that aren't part of the 8..
Derrick: We're already putting up 2 who are.. I'm going with my gut. (to Brittany) I'm not putting you on the block and I'm not putting you as a have not.  You weren't even considered..  You can go relax, do what you gotta do.. I hope that's enough to prove to you that this f'ing alleged 8 doesn't exist.  I'm not questioning you. I literally just got brought in here half asleep and was told different things than were discussed last night.

Brittany goes.

Derrick: You're gonna throw up Amber and Victoria?
Nicole: Are you gonna hold it against me, because that's your best girlfriend in the house?
Derrick: Well, I'm not gonna take credit for your nominations.. You're not gonna take credit for mine either.
Nicole: But I have no reason to put her up.
Derrick: I have no reason to put up Jocasta.  I pray with her every night.

Nicole: I gotta talk to Victoria.. You're putting up Jocasta, right?
Derrick: I'll put up Jocasta and Caleb.

OK.. If you're keeping score, that's Amber and Victoria for Nicole and Jocasta and Caleb for Derrick.

9:46am
Cam 1
Derrick and Caleb
Beehive

Derrick: It comes down to you.  I already told you, I'm not gonna put you up unless you gimme the ok to do it.  It's your decision as a man.
Caleb: (still groggy voiced) I'm secure with goin' up, because I think the plan will go through.  I think me goin' up will be the safest thing to getting the plan to go through.

Derrick: In addition to that, my other nomination is probably gonna be Jocasta, because I think she's one of the people trying to flip the house on us, so if  something bad goes wrong, we still have people who can vote her out.. And maybe this will diffuse some of the tension.. cuz Devin's clearly still talking.

CUT TO:
9:50am
Cam 3
HoH Bathroom
Derrick, Nicole and Victoria

Nicole: Basically, I do not want you to go home.  You're one of my best friends in this house.. I freakin love you.
Derrick: Start it off like this.. Devin's goin' home this week.
Victoria: But what if..

Derrick: I'm not puttin' you up, but 100% you're not goin' home.
Victoria: But what if Devin gets chosen and wins the PoV.
Nicole: You're coming off before that.  You're coming off with Battle of the Block.
Derrick: We can't tell you certain things..  You just.. Listen, you have to trust people.

This conversation with Victoria is ongoing... but I believe that gets us to where we need to be in terms of key conversations in the house..

It is now 10:48am and we've had fishies for over 30 minutes.  I believe the Nomination Ceremony is underway..  If I'm correct, I'll open a Nominations Spoiler and Aftermath Post as soon as the feeds come back. 








Permalink







14 Comments:

Blogger Meredith S said...

OMGosh Nicole is making my head spin;/

July 11, 2014 at 10:26 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

This is a great cast but is actually a little boring and predictable so far. Every week, everyone including most of the HGs have known who would be a nom or a renom and who would be going home. No blindsides or surprises. It makes it all a little anticlimactic.

A lot of people feel Caleb is the bigger threat. Nicole said she would be happy if any of the 3 went home. (Caleb, Amber, Devin.) I wish she would nominate Caleb and Amber. As strategy she says she had no reason to nominate anyone. Amber is up because of last week. Caleb is with her so they will be a strong team and win BoB. Devin is the target. That way, if they for some reason lose BoB, they stay on the block. If Devin wins POV, Caleb and Amber have to campaign against each other unless Caleb goes 'Brendon' on us. Nicole gets her wish of any one of the three leaving. If they win BoB then Derrick's nominees stay OTB and if Devin wins POV on of Derrick's nominees goes home and all the blood is on his hands.

I am really sick of hearing 'house wants' and 'house vote'. Everyone knew Zack was staying including Jocasta and Donny. They didn't try to flip the house. They simply voted for a friend. Pao still went home so what's the problem.

That is another big difference between Derrick/Dan. Dan wouldn't have cared if it was a house vote as long as the right person went home. In fact, letting people vote the way they want gives a clearer picture of where the lines are drawn and who is working with who. The only one marginally close to Dan right now is Donny. He is keeping his mouth shut and letting the big guns go after each other. That's what Dan would have done.

BTW-Didn't Caleb say that he is a natural born competitor and could never bring himself to throw a competition? Wasn't Pao considered the lowest form of life for throwing a comp? How do we spell H-y-p-o-c-r-I-t-e?

July 11, 2014 at 10:32 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good morning everyone. Another all nighter for me. Thank goodness I'm not working right now!

@Grendon...Derrick did not "force" Nicole to take the back room she requested it. Derrick told her he preferred the back room but she could have whatever room she wanted.

I love, love, love the interaction between Nicole and Hayden. I absolutely adore Hayden (and his hairy butt) and I don't think he has a mean bone in his body! I would love to see that in the final four.

On the other hand I'm getting pretty sick of Britney and her "I think a good person should win". This is not a charity show and I'm sick of hearing how she 'deserves' to win because she's straightforward and honest! Give me a break, this is Big Brother. I've got to the point of switching the feed when she starts talking because she says the same thing over and over.

I didn't think I could appreciate our Goddess of the Dish any more than I always have but I honestly don't know how you do all you do. Love you!

Hope everyone has a great day.

July 11, 2014 at 10:35 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Wait-Derrick said to Nicole "I'm not putting you on the block and I'm not putting you as a have not. I hope that's enough to prove to you that this alliance of 8 doesn't exist."

Excuse me Derrick. You can't put Nicole on the block. She's an HOH too. Remember? If it weren't for this stupid twist which I am really not enjoying, Nicole would be the ONLY HOH. That would have been so much better than the way the game is being played this year. And I do think we would have a much different nomination ceremony today.

July 11, 2014 at 10:49 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

My fault..

Derrick was addressing Brittany, not Nicole.

July 11, 2014 at 10:57 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

What I Hate About This Season's Twist:

Originally, it was supposed to make people more competitive and put an end to the floater strategy. Four nominees each week-5 with a renom, you can win HOH and still end up going home.

In theory it may have sounded great. In reality, not so much.

It has made it much easier for one group of people to control nominations, competitions and voting. Not only that, it encourages people to nominate weak players rather than making power moves.

If I'm Nicole, do I really want to nominate Caleb and Devin? Heck no! More than likely they would win BoB. That means I have just nominated 2 people and potentially pissed them off. Within a few hours they will probably be off the block and safe for the week. On top of that, now I have lost the HOH I fought for and can't even relax for a week because now my name is back in the pool to be a replacement nom.

Worst Twist Ever!

July 11, 2014 at 11:10 AM  
Blogger earlybird said...

I feel bad for Nicole that she's not able to stand up to Derrick, and request that they put up all guys on the block this week, as a show of good faith, rather than 3 girls + 1 guy (who may, or may not actually be willing to throw the BoB comp).

July 11, 2014 at 11:12 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

@Shi Shi

Hello! I've seen your comments but we keep missing each other. I think this is the first chance I've had to say hello this year.

July 11, 2014 at 11:13 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Thank you Carolyn.

I have been down on Derrick. He is far from my fave but I really don't hate him, but that comment had me really confused. Got it now.

Expressing my inner mean girl-I actually wouldn't care if Brittany was nominated again.

July 11, 2014 at 11:16 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I have to run and do errands. I would love for Nicole to do something shocking and unexpected, but not if I won't be home to see the fallout.

July 11, 2014 at 11:18 AM  
Blogger Mappy said...

That's what I thought because Brit was all in Derrick's face lol

Can't wait for the nom's and the fallout.

July 11, 2014 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...


Good morning, Meredith!! So nice to see you!

Good morning, ShiShi! :0) What a crazy night!! And then an early wake up to boot! MEAN BB! Thank you so much for your love and support! ♥♥♥

Good morning, Grendon! :0)


EVERYONE -- New Top Post!

July 11, 2014 at 12:23 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...


Good morning, EarlyBird! :))

Good morning, Mappy!!! :0)

July 11, 2014 at 12:24 PM  
Blogger cyninbend said...

Grendon, you are by far the best BB analyst anywhere! Of bloggers, podcasts, and us normal people who just rant and express ourselves, no one sees the game as clearly as you do, explains the whys and why nots of what I see or want to see, like you do. TY!

I wish Carolyn had a guest blogger each day, you and others, but I guess that would be a lot of work just when no one has any extra time. :) Too bad thee aren't more 19 year old energetic interns in the world....(I'm over 40 years past that).

The females this season get on my nerves terribly--so deferential to the guys. Is this the 1950s? Or perhaps the 1850s? (My mom never would have behaved like these girls.) Nicole was telling Derrick why she should do everything he wanted. Seriously! And repeatedly! That's HIS job for goodness' sake! She should be trying to figure out why not. He never freaking shut up all night long...yap yap yap...that alone gets my instincts in a tizzy and I run the other way. People that don't want you to have time and quiet to think are afraid of something....

Zach even said to Nicole, close to morning, that he'd never lie to her--"just ask (him) anything." Hint hint, dear...that means ask him if the "8" or the "bomb squad"
(to those of us capable of 2 syllable phrases) still exists!!?! She wanted the answer to that question all night, and must know deep inside that Derrick is lying. So ask Zach! He's offering to spill... And tho he's not exactly an insider just now, he'd still have great insight. But Nic is too intent making Derrick's argument for him. So she hides her head in the sand and puts up Donny because (apparently) Derrick thinks he won't be competitive enough to go after revenge. It's a great plot to watch but also a wasted opportunity--tho I have fantasies of Caleb finding out his plan to win Amber has backfired on him and he's the target of "the house."

July 12, 2014 at 3:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below