;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Big Brother 16: Thankful Thursday Morning

Happy Thursday, BB Lovers!  I hope to see you all here tonight for the Live Show Viewing Party, starting at 8:45pm!  Don't be shy.  Hop right into the comment section and meet the family. ☺  We're a friendly, welcoming bunch!

As of 9:30am BBT, it's closing in on wakey wakey time for our wonderful BB16 HGs, and it's Thankful Thursday here on BBDish!   If this is your first time on BBDish today, be sure to check out The Overnight Report and Late Night HoH Practice. Those'll get you right up to speed. If you've been AWOL for a while, take a gander at the BBDish EZ Archive.

While the HGs enjoying their last minutes in snoozeland before their wake up music and dance routine, I'd like to acknowledge the very special dishers who help keep the site going, via live feed sign ups, eBay and Amazon shopping that initiates from the links here on BBDish, and most especially hits on the tip jar!

Ordinarily, the tip jar thank you list lives on the left sidebar, but I like to bring everyone front and center on Thankful Thursdays and publicly shower them with the heartfelt gratitude they deserve.☺

Simply put, BBDish would cease to exist without you!  So.. Thank you very, very much!♥

☺♥Special Thanks To♥☺:

 Pally,  Lee, PammmB,  SamS, JenniferS, DianeS, HeatherM, MaryAnne, FranciscaA,
 ShawnJ, RobertMcG, MommaT, JenniferA, JenniferB, Piper, DeborahG, DJBillLage,  
PamelaC, LeeW, NikkiP, SherryD, JoAnnS, ElizabethR, JasonL, JunNDavy, RebeccaC,  BeckyH, IlissaL LynnettaC, DeeS, CrystalP, PeterS, KaseyS, JerryW, KathyDiT, 
 YalandaC,  BarbaraG, DeborahE, DebbieG, GerriC, MargaretM, LouannR, LisaS, ScottS, JaneI, PamelaB, KarenLY, RonaP, LouannR, RuthD, CarrieG, SandraM, PamB, MarthaG,  KimberlyJ, SamanthaG, ShiShi, , MichelleS, EvelynS, RebeccaC, MeredithV, AllisonL, RebeccaM, ChristinaC,  Gramps, CarolynMcC, LesleyS, LeeW, PamKH, DianeM, DebeeW, KimS

9:45am Wakey-Wakey, Houseguests! It's time to get up for the day!

10:15am And they're up!

10:20am
Cam 3
Kitchen Area

Donny: This'll be my first dump in the HoH Room.
Frankie: It wont be your last.
Zach: ♫Who wants to poop in my HoH Room??


10:24am
  • Mad giggles from the bathroom can be heard in the kitchen.. 
  • Upstairs, Devin's peering down over the HoH landing, surveying his feifdom from above for the last time.. 

10:26am
The girls are in the bathroom, getting gussied up.. Caleb may walk into a few walls today...


10:44am Glamfest continues..


10:54am
Cam 3 - Derrick, Nicole and Christine -Talk in the kitchen is about deer killing.

Cam 1 -
Fire Room,
Amber, Frankie and Cody are talking hair and wardrobe for the Live Show.. Frankie will be saving his sparkles for a time when he's HoH, "Otherwise it could be misconstrued as showing up overdressed to not my party."  Frankie leaves.

Cody an Amber are not looking forward to the HoH lockdown, mainly because they'll have to be in proximity to Devin.

Amber: I don't think either Pao or Zach should be on the block.  It should be him. (Devin)
Cody: That's what I was saying last night.
Amber: It's not fair.. because of him..

Donny comes in.

Cody: What are you wearing tonight?
Donny: I'm thinkin' about camouflage and a Carolina Tarheel shirt.
Cody: I can't wait to see who's HoH.  Donny, if you're HoH, I probably will well up just thinking about the letter you're gonna get.  You think you'll get it from Christine or ma n Pa?

Pao wakes up.

Pao: I just wanna punch Devin in the face.
Cody: When did you wake up?!
Donny: There's a rule book up there. You can check it.
Cody: I think there's a height requirement.. You're probably ok.
Frankie: It just says you can't punch him in the face.  It doesn't say you can't kick him in the nuts.

CUT TO:
11:04am

Good morning, Caleb!  Initiate Beast Mode!
Chatter in the kitchen is about who are they most like.. Derrick figures Nicole is their Ian.. quirky superfan.

Nicole: Dude, Ian, I hope I'm your cutie pie!

11:10am
Cam 1
Fire Room
Cody, Pao and Amber

Pao: If I leave, I want my name to be fresh here every day.   I want people to talk about me.
Amber: When I get Devin out, I'll say this is for Pao!
Cody: Just stay, Pao.  You could hide somewhere.  They'd never know.

11:18am -- Fishies!

11:32am -- Still Fishies.. Hmmm.. This could be it..  They do tend to keep us out of the loop on Live Show days.. If the vfeeds don't come back by 11:45am BBT, I'm gonna put a cap on the post and see you back here for the Live Show Viewing Party at 8:45pm Eastern/5:45pm BBT.

This post will be updated throughout the BB Morning.  Please refresh periodically, and more info will magically appear.






Permalink







22 Comments:

Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good morning Carolyn. Haven't read the TOR yet just wanted to say hello.

July 10, 2014 at 10:07 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, ShiShi!!♥ I'm so glad you did!

July 10, 2014 at 10:23 AM  
Blogger gramps said...

Good Morning Carolyn and fellow Dishers!! I believe we can now say, "the game is afoot".

@ Grendon
I so love reading your analysis. Derrick is letting TA go to his head and he is becoming mini-Devin, directing, judging the other HGs. His let's go stab Frankie in the back is particularly galling. What Frankie has done has been for the survival of the BS group and Derrick knows that, even praised him for it. Frankie has hung on too long to group loyalty, not grasping that the caravan has moved on due to Caleb, Devin bullying. He should have realized that BS = Humpty Dumpty, and no amount of wishing for it could ever put that beast back together again.

Also think you are spot on about Hayden. Like sweet cream, he is definitely rising to the top; and he has positioned himself well. Brittany is just headdesk; nothing seems to get thru to her about her being in a game, not RL.

July 10, 2014 at 10:37 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

.... hate him. (Stupid phone)

July 10, 2014 at 10:44 AM  
Blogger Mappy said...

I have a feeling Caleb will not be the only one walking into walls :D

July 10, 2014 at 10:51 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Afternoon all (in IA anyways!!)! I can't help but be disconnected this week with Devin in charge, or it could be the forth that made me miss some stuff, or the tornado weather were getting around here which makes my episodes not record completely but I'm pretty sure it's Devin! I don't understand how he says he treats girls with respect when clearly he isn't... I'm excited for the game to start over again tonight and I really hope Devin is their target!!! :)

July 10, 2014 at 10:52 AM  
Blogger starfishsky said...

Morning all - You posted Amanda (instead of Amber) throughout the updates. Brought back some memories....

Love the updates! I can't wait for the show tonight.

July 10, 2014 at 11:17 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...



Good morning, Gramps!☺ For the record, I'm really impressed with Hayden too..

Good morning, Nancy! :0) huh?

Good morning, Mappy!☺ hehehe

Good morning, MeganH! :0) Stay safe up there! Tornado Weather.. So Scary!!!

July 10, 2014 at 11:17 AM  
Blogger Joey said...

Hi Carolyn! Hi Dishers! Love your blog & many thanks for keeping me updated! And I appreciate everyone's comments/ thoughts as it helps me see so many more different perspectives to further balance my own. Tonight's live show can't get here soon enough!

July 10, 2014 at 11:18 AM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

Ok... I am lost. Who is Amanda that was talking with Cody?

July 10, 2014 at 11:29 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...


Good morning, Starfishsky! :)) Thanks for the heads up. Fixed now!

Good morning, Joey! :)) Thank you!!

Good morning, Jimmy! :) Amanda = Amber minus sufficient sleep.

July 10, 2014 at 11:32 AM  
Blogger gramps said...

If Frankie is right about recruits being half the house, it does not bode well for any long lasting alignments of greater than two, three tops. Too many won't or can't shut up and none of them seem to grasp that, in a game, it is okay to lie. How are they going to backdoor anyone when everyone is blabbing their intentions?? Their targets will never take a comp off.

I have this fond hope that AGP will budget in a boot camp for recruits to get them ready to play the BB GAME. I really think it would make for a better season.

July 10, 2014 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger CZ said...

It seems that Caleb is ALWAYS wearing someone else's clothes; am I the only one that has noticed that?

July 10, 2014 at 11:54 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

First part of my comment didn't make it. Afternoon Dishers! I'm no fan of Devin's but it still made me sad to see him eat alone last night in the HOH room and remove his mike and hide in the shower so he couldn't be heard or seen crying. I'd like him to go home to people that don't hate him.

July 10, 2014 at 11:59 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Happy Thursday everyone.. So I thought since the feeds are down for a bit if would go to some flashbacks that people were talking about .. Now, I know many people are not Devin fans, me being one of the non likers . But in the chat room people were talking about how he was in the hoh shower crying last night.. I went to the flashback and yes he was having a little tantrum at production and yes he did this self isolation, but there is something very very emotional going wrong in his head.. OCD OSA huge factor. Watching him wipe his fork after almost every bite... I think the game is too much for him and it is sad to see.. He's not fun to watch it's kinda sad. I have a feeling he may self evict if things keep not going his way and maybe it's for the best. Whatever is wrong with him. This house is a huge trigger and he needs help. And he doesn't know how to do it himself and that maybe why he acts out and stuff. Just my take on things... And on another note I've had enough of Jocasta and her preaching lol. Love ya all

July 10, 2014 at 12:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Starfishky!! Thanks so very much for clearing that up!! I was so confused on who "AMANDA" was..kept looking for a photo of her, lol.
Also want to Big-time thank BBDish for all you do! I've been a supporter, maybe more of a lurker, lol sometimes commenting over the years and haven't been able to yet afford this season live feeds, soon I hope!! So Carolyn, THANKS SO MUCH for keeping us updated, will definitely get my feeds through you as every year, soon as I can.
One quick thought; I've seen a lot of comments about Derrick vs Dan and I know Dan did wait, watch and gain knowledge of people for weeks before he showed his game, but possibly Derrick, with his undercover training and work with the Police Force has assisted him in gaining insight into people quickly, so maybe he feels like he has a good grasp at who is who and just decided to jump on in add to the fact that he was told about America's Alliance. JMHO! :0) I hope he doesn't mess himself up by jumping in so quickly. I guess we shall see!
Dan is in my top 3, along with Jeff and Will, so I can understand the comments. :)
♥Love and Blessings to all fellow BBDishers out there!♥

July 10, 2014 at 12:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good afternoon, Miss Carolyn & Dishy friends!

Another oopsie from me...sorry again, Carolyn. Meant Devin, who mom & I thought got a good edit last night. They didn't show even a fraction of his worst moments, so I'm pretty sure the tv-onlies love him.

@Grendon - You are welcome, as always. I've found over the last 2 seasons that you & I are of a mind on HGs sometimes. I agree with you that Frankie is unfairly taking a lot of the blame for Zach's blowing up. BUT - Frankie also brought *some* of it on himself by taking things back & forth between the 2 factions of the BS. So, he cooked his own goose somewhat & once people like Brit & Devin are gone, they might just target him to prevent another Andy-like winner.

I love Nicole, I like Hayden. Their budding flirtmance is cute as all get-out! I don't like Christine because I'm not at all sure that she won't throw Nicole under the bus (or try to - I think Nic is A LOT more aware than people think she is!)at the first opportunity for whichever MALE HG she thinks will take her farther. Yes, it's a game, but there also needs to be at least SOME loyalty, IMO, and as other Dishers have already commented, BB women tend to start stabbing each other in the back rather than backing each other up (a little Art Imitating Life, Hmm?).

Can't wait to spark up my feeds tonight after the live show to see what chaos ensues!! :D

July 10, 2014 at 12:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good morning CarolynBBDish, thanks for the great work you do. This is my first time with the live feeds. I got them off your page. I love the onr, I don't know how you do it. Thanks for all your hard work.

July 10, 2014 at 1:10 PM  
Blogger Jennib said...

Hi Caro - my family and I arrived in Orl do this afternoon. Heading to see The Mouse tomorrow!!! Plan on watching the live show and hopefully chat with all y'all if my iPad keeps connected! Ready to say goodbye to Pao and see Donny or Frankie in HOH!

July 10, 2014 at 1:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Caro! Haven't commented in a while, just dropping in to say hey..

I'm thinking the vote will go 10-2 tonite with Pow obviously walking out that door. I REALLY hope Caleb doesn't win HOH.. he's the only one who I would hate to see win.

July 10, 2014 at 2:13 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Yippee Derrick !!!!!

July 10, 2014 at 6:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Way to go chase u! You were right! ;)
I'm with you on Caleb, and btw, that is my son's name! It's SO hard to hear certain ones pronounce it so much differently than we do! We are in the deep south and it comes out like
"Kay-Lub" we hear some, even Julie say "Ke-Lib"!! Does that make any sense? LoLing at myself...

July 11, 2014 at 10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below