;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, July 7, 2014

PoV Ceremony Spoiler and Aftermath

The PoV Ceremony began right around 12:25pm BBT.  If you haven't gotten the feeds yet, I strongly encourage you to take advantage of this 2 day free trial.  Things just went KABOOM in the Big Brother 16 house!

Please refresh this post periodically and the PoV Ceremony Spoiler and Aftermath will be revealed.  The Spoiler will be here just as soon as the feeds come back on, and the aftermath will continue in this post throughout the afternoon..

Fasten your seat belts, BB Lovers!  It's gonna be a bumpy ride!

1:18pm
Feeds are back!!   And the ReNom is...



Zach is the ReNom. 
Now for the Follow-Up..
Needless to say, the feeds are on fire!

Camera 1
Fire Room

Zach: She swore on her mom's grave to me.  Her mom's not dead.  Shes such a liar. It is what it is.  Now everything's out.
Jocasta: But I never heard you say you wanted to go home.
Zach: I told him that, because I wanted him to put me up.  You're voting for me to stay, right?
Jocasta: Yeah.
Zach: Thank you.

1:22pm
Camera 1
HN Room
Frankie and Zach

Frankie: ok.. Please explain to me why you're smiling aty me right now.
Zach: I called you out personally for Cody and Derrick's sake.  Don't be upset.  Everyone still trusts you.
Frankie: I have no idea why you would do that to me.  It's just terrible.  Wow.  I was your friend.  I had your back.
Zach: You still have my back.
Frankie: After telling you everything.
Zach: Nothing has changed.  That had to happen.
Frankie: Well, you have to work twice as hard to keep me safe.
Zach: I will.  I'm stayin ' this week. You know I have your back 120%.  Til the f'in last day of the f'in show.  And I'm voting you to win.  I think you're making a bigger deal of this than it is.
Frankie: Well, Cody and Derrick wont even look at me.. now that you put me on  f'in blast.
Zach: That's what you don't understand.  They don't trust you at all.  I didn't break anything. Stay here, stay here..
Frankie: I don't know why you put me out there.
Zach: I'm sorry.. Honestly, I didn't mean for it to come off like that.
Frankie: It doesn't matter.
Zach: Everything's good, dude.

**Look, they even match..

Frankie: I just didn't appreciate that.
Zach: I called you out, I called Caleb out..


1:23pm
Cam 1
Paola and Zach

Paola and Zach decide they want to blow it all up, game to the wind for Paola.  She doesn't care.   Besides, she's going to be a "huge deejay after this."

Paola: I did not throw that competition.  Ask f'in Nicole.  He asked me to, and I was like, F*ck this!  I was tellin' him what he f'in wanted.  You called me a f'in liar bro.
Zach: Cuz I thought you were..
Paola: What are we gonna do?
Zach: I don't know..
Paola: He's so f'd.
Zach: I'm comin' to all your shows.  Campaign for me on live eviction, and I'm gonna put you on blast on facebook.   How's that sound?
Paola: mm hmm

1:27pm
Camera 1
Beehive
Frankie, Cody, Caleb

Frankie: I don't understand anything just happened. I just didn't think that was gonna happen.
Cody: That I don't trust you is ridiculous. Him buggin' out, I don't know why he took it that way.  I don't have to come to you every single day.  You know where we stand.  I knew he was gonna blow up like that the second he went on the block. He's been a wreck all week.
Frankie: I figured he would go after Devin, since Devin did it.. But blow up everyone's game? I don't get it.

Frankie and Cody have a good hug..

Frankie: Don't ask him to come here now please.  I need to calm down.. live my life..

Cody leaves. Caleb and Frankie remain..
1:30pm
Cam 1

Frankie: Well, he threw the 2 of us under the bus with Devin.
Caleb: That's cool. He'll get it.
Frankie: And said the most horrific things ever.. and Pao didn't keep her cool.. so I don't know what the hell we're gonna do.
Caleb: Well, Pao doesn't know anything about us.  Now Zach jut pissed me off.
Frankie: We have to figure out how to get him out this week.
Caleb: He's acting like everyone else has something to hide and he don't.  You'r ein the alliance too, you dummy.
Frankie: Exactly.
Caleb: Like it wouldn't take much for us to tell the whole house you're in the alliance.  I don't wanna hear nothin' from his mouth.
Frankie: We have to get him out this week.  He's on the block, he's goin' home.
Caleb: Not only that.. He started talkin' about his daughter, talkin' about all the pills he takes.. It was just too much.  And I confronted Amber too.

CUT TO:
1:32pm
Camera 1
Bathroom

Derrick: Whatsa matter?
Frankie: I'm not happy.
Derrick: Hey, this is a game.  Relax.

**btw, there is mad game talk happening on all feeds right now, and since they came back from the PoV Ceremony, but being a mere human, I can only cover one at a time.  I strongly encourage you to spark up your feeds if you've gottem, or get the 2 day free trial, if you don't.

Frankie: I just don't understand why I was thrown into the mix of it.
Derrick: He was actually just talking about you.. and he actually feels like a shithead right now for putting your name out there..
Amber: He really does.
Derrick: But.. Without you bein' in the room, and without him knowing I'm gonna come back and say this..
That's for you to take as you want.
Amber: I just feel like everybody threw everybody..
Frankie: I just don't understand.

Hayden: I just wanna say, we were told Pao was gonna throw the comp, but it was completely out of our control.  Devin brought us up there and said, Pao is gonna throw this.. He said that if we tell anyone, we're basically f'd.
Amber: Not only that, he spoke to MY nominees before nominations..

1:34pm
Camera 1 flips to the backyard couch..
Frankie, Zach, Nicole, Cody

Frankie: Can I talk to the boys for 2 seconds?  I'm sorry.
Nicole: What? Yeah..

Zach: Frankie, let me say something.. The one thing I regret saying in that speech is putting you on blast.  And I mean that.
***1:35 Jeff Loop glitch! aaack! jolting but quick.

Zach: In the middle..
Frankie: But that's how I'm useful.
Zach: I know.. And I don't want anyone to feel like they can't trust you, so I'm personally gonna go around to everyone and tell them.
Frankie: But how do you not realize?  It's so simple what I'm doing.
Zach: Know what I realized?  Cody, me and Derrick are doing everything for Caleb and Devin.. and now it's time to play our own game.
Frankie: And putting me on bvlast is part of your game?  I don't knoww hat to say..  I'm the one person everyone listens to, and you put me on blast?
Zach: I regret saying it, I will tell everyone..

Frankie: I am not playing this game to blow it in week 2.  I am playing this game to pick sides in week 8.
Cody: How many times have you talked me down, Frankie?
Frankie: You were never in jeopardy.  Until that meeting in that room.  I wasn't worried about you. I was worried about him.
Zach: I'm gonna go to everyone and say, I didn't mean to put Frankie on blast.  I trust him with my life.

1:39pm
Hayden joins.. He got put on blast during the PoV Ceremony too.. so he's making the rounds.  Amber too.

Hayden: Obviously our names got put out there, but I want everyone to know we had nothing to do with this plan.. Nothing. We had no say.
Amber: He pulled them up.  I was there.  He basically took control of my nominees.
Zach: I get it.  Devin's a f'ing huge idiot joke.
Amber: It makes me look bad too.
Zach: It does.  Do you have Devin's back?  Straight up?
Amber: I haven't even talked to Devin in the past few days.. 
Zach: You're fine, Frankie.  Just f'in vote for me to stay!



This is ongoing.. My head is spinning.. How bout you??  OK.. So.. The Bomb Squad has exploded, courtesy of Zach, and everyone is now scrambling to find their footing.  Where will this week end up?   I have no idea, and neither do the HGs. 

CUT TO:
2:08pm
Camera 1
Hammock
Frankie and Derrick

The Team America pitch..

Derrick: Millions of people who watch this show want me and you to be in an alliance with Donny.
Frankie: Yup
Derrick: That's what I'm doin'.
Frankie: Yup.
Derrick:  If I go home, at least they love us.  Man to man, Frankie. We gotta f'in stick to this.
Frankie: I know.
Derrick: I'm gonna tell you f'in everything.   Zach just blew up the bomb squad.
Frankie: I know. He told me.
Derrick: No matter what happens, me, you and Donny have to stay together. 
Frankie: Yup.
Derrick: We know those are the only 2 people we can trust.
Frankie: Yup
Derrick: That's my only thing.. I just made this decision yesterday.. We're Team America.  If there's any twist that goes down, they're gonna vote to save us.  Do you agree with that?
Frankie: I 100,000,000% agree.
Derrick: Ok, I'm gonna be real with you until I go home.. You have to be the same with me.  America just told us we're their 3 favorite players.

Frankie: I wanna cut off Zach's head and throw it down a garbage disposal.  I don't think you and I have ever been mentioned.
Derrick: Oh, Zach threw us right under the bus.  I heard him say it.  He said it in front of me.
Frankie: Great.
Derrick: He was lookin' for me to validate it.
Frankie:  So do we send him home?
Derrick: I don't know... because if he gets a whiff of it, he'll make it worse.  And Pao's just as bad, she'll throw another comp.  Man to man, just like you, I don't trust anyone in this game.. but America has given us a gift.  They've said, we don't like villains. We love the 3 of you, and we want you to work together.  Can you do that for us?
Frankie: Yes.
Derrick: We're in this game  for America.  We're playin' for the people.
Frankie: It's sad, but I trust Caleb and Devin more than Zach.

Derrick: Me n you have to meet once a day.  We're playin' the same role in this house.  It's decided.  America's already chosen.  To be completely honest, I don't trust anyone.  Who I'm trusting are the people who see our DRs, and they're tellin me, in a  DR session, you need to trust Frankie and Donny.
Frankie: Yup.  
Derrick: Anything I say to you, you have my word on it, on my family, and that is the 1at time I have said that.

Frankie: If Zach had just shut the f up, he was staying and she was going.
Derrick: Bottom line is, if we don't stick to it, America's gonna hate us.

Derrick goes inside to talk to Cody.. I've never seen him so stressed.  Look at his eyes.  They discuss Zach's exposing the alliance, and the names he named..

But it all boils down to this:

Derrick: So who are we keepin'?  Zach or Pao?
Cody: Zach.
Derrick: Even though he blew us up, we're keepin' him because we need the number.
Cody: Yeah.
Derrick: If they ask us, do we tell em straight out?
Cody: I am..
Derrick: I don't want them to start scramblin' for votes.
Cody: Me n you don't have to be on the same page.  I just feel like I'm on blast because I'm around Zach 24-7.
Derrick: Yeah, you gotta own it.
Cody: But for you..  

And in comes Zach..

Derrick: You have to play it down..

OK.. The feeds are going nuts.  This will likely continue well into the night. I'm cooked, and it's a long way til Thursday..  Spark em up, dive in and join the fun!  I'll be back at 0'dark 30 to get crackin' on the Overnight Report.   For now, I'm gonna go play with the Dishers in the BBDish Chat on the live feeds for a little bit.  ☺








Permalink







30 Comments:

Blogger Gramps said...

It's the second eviction and BS is blowing up...maybe. If Zach has done the right calculus this could turn the house on Devin. We'll see.

@ Grendon:
I love what you said earlier about various players, especially Frankie and the chatroom agita about his gameplay. Even he and Derrick made a comparison to Andy, but I don't see that at all. Frankie actually won the first comp and most of his "going to work" has been to help the others in the BS (hehehe) alliance. He is the cleaner, fixing the gaffs and screw-ups his teammates are making. In that he more like Winston Wolfe.

July 7, 2014 at 1:14 PM  
Blogger Detox Skin Intervention said...

I have n=to day I am not a huge fan of the new key system. I want the keys back. It's more fun to see the stress of the house-guests not knowing who's key is coming out next. I really hope they change it back!

July 7, 2014 at 1:19 PM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

Who swore on her moms grave?

July 7, 2014 at 1:30 PM  
Blogger lee said...

There are too many conversations to follow. I love BB!! lol

July 7, 2014 at 1:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I cannot WAIT to see this POV Ceremony. I really hope production does not edit out all of the mayhem. Evidently Devin was talking about his daughter and all of the pills he takes.? WHHATT?!

Whatever happened during this ceremony has the entire house in turmoil. I can't wait to see it.

July 7, 2014 at 1:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Watch the hamsters scramble!
They aren't showing Devin. Will he disappear?

These people can sure talk fast, and lie. :-)

I think BB season 16 just started.

July 7, 2014 at 1:43 PM  
Blogger Gramps said...

Boom goes the Zachomite!!

July 7, 2014 at 1:47 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

When you play with bombs and don't know how to diffuse them they tend to go BOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!

Hey Carolyn, all

July 7, 2014 at 1:52 PM  
Blogger Joey said...

Hi Carolyn and hi everyone!! Long time lurker here (so I feel like I know you guys). This is my first time to ever have the feeds (which I got through yr site of course) & it's super exciting. I'm gonna try to comment more & come off the sidelines. I made a few comments 2 years ago as "Meredith".... my middle name & changed it to my real name this year. Thanks Carolyn for all you do here. Your hard work, witty remarks, knowledge of the game and welcoming/ friendly attitude is *very* appreciated!! Can't wait to see the drama unfold from this POV Ceremony.

July 7, 2014 at 1:56 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hiiii!!!

Waving and typing as fast as I can..

July 7, 2014 at 1:56 PM  
Blogger C.Montes (Cattyana) said...

Ugh can Pow pow go away already?

Cattyana

Btw recently discovered this site, thanks a bunch for keeping me updated with my addiction in my crazy busy life.

July 7, 2014 at 2:01 PM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

My feeds are all screwed up. Is there room for two redheads named Carokyn? 😉👍

July 7, 2014 at 2:19 PM  
Blogger JustKimba said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

July 7, 2014 at 2:28 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

We all collectively dislike Devin/Caleb and want them dethroned and evicted. But does that make Zack a hero? Yes, it makes for great drama and fun feeds, but without a backup plan and without knowing for sure who was with you, was this a smart game move? I don't necessarily think that it was.

Yes, from a personal standpoint I would still root for Zach/Cody over Devin/Caleb and if Frankie is helping the people I don't like then on a game level I would have to root against him. But on a personal level, I still like him.

I don't know how Frankie fell from grace so fast. Admittedly, I have not been glued to the feeds 24/7 (until today) but I have not seen Frankie do anything so awful to deserve the hate he is getting. I did see him try to talk Zach off the ledge all day yesterday.

Frankie trusts Caleb/Devin more than Zack/Cody. He has to follow his gut. Just because, as fans, we are not rooting for C/D, why does that make Frankie evil incarnate?

I may have missed something so I don't want to stick my neck out for someone (Frankie) if he really has been an asshat. But I frankly have not considered what Frankie has done as throwing Zack under the bus any more than the conversations that Zack and Cody, and even Derrick have had about Frankie as throwing Frankie under the bus.

July 7, 2014 at 3:13 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Grendon, where is Frankie getting hate?

July 7, 2014 at 3:15 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

BTW-I have been enjoying and rooting for Zach. Zack and Cody have said countless times that they don't trust Frankie but were still supposedly working with him. The first time Zack catches wind that someone doesn't trust him, he goes off the deep end.

Despite every single person in his alliance assuring him that they wanted him off the block and in the house he practically begged Devin to put him up. He then went on to either deliberately or inadvertently throw EVERY SINGLE PERSON he now wants to work with under the bus. I kind of think anyone who trusts him at this point is taking a huge risk.

It's funny because when Devin won HOH Derrick said "I won't kiss anyone's ass." Zach said, "I will. I'll be up there kissing ass and sucking di*k all week."

July 7, 2014 at 3:24 PM  
Blogger Gramps said...

I wonder if Zach would shut it down if someone asked him to explain the difference between what upset him about Devin doing everything on his own as contrasted w/ Zach's own unilateral actions??

Right now Zach = Devin in gameplay... no consideration of others.

July 7, 2014 at 3:27 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Didn't mean to make it seem like the people here were being hateful Carolyn. Sorry.

It's twitter. I don't have a twitter account but when they switched the feeds from Real to cbs.com they started running tweets alongside the feeds. People are hating Frankie right now. I think he may surpass Devin at the rate he's going.

July 7, 2014 at 3:42 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

@Gramps

Thank you for being the voice of reason. Too much twitter hate. I actually still do like Zack but some of the 'fans' are being a wee bit hypocritical.

July 7, 2014 at 3:46 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

What chat room are you in lady I'd love to join that one

July 7, 2014 at 3:51 PM  
Blogger Anthony said...

All I can say is NOOOO!!! Maybe something great will happen and Zach can turn the house on Devin like others have said.

I said it before, I really enjoy the Zach, Cody and Frankie Friendship and am surprised that Frankie would turn on a buddy like that,!

But I still hold out hope that something might happen, its a long way to Thursday,

This is really soon usually my Favorites end up leaving on a double evection night later on in the season.

July 7, 2014 at 3:52 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Grendon...What are you referring to about the Frankie hate? I haven't been getting that and I've been stuck like glue since I got back from PT.

July 7, 2014 at 4:10 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

@Grendon...I agree with you about Zack. I think he's a real risk to keep around because I don't believe if I was in the house I would be able to trust him after all he has done today.

Looks like Hayden is turning down the offer to join the Bomb Squad. Devin just sat there and told him everything about the alliance that everyone else has been denying.

Devin loves the sound of his own voice. He NEVER shuts his pie hole even when he's alone in the room!!

July 7, 2014 at 4:14 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

@Gramps...I see that your from Austin. I do the books for a plant nursery in Austin called Shoal Creek Nursery. Have you ever been there?

July 7, 2014 at 4:17 PM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

Frankie needs to listen to Derrick. If he screws over the two people actually voted for by us and not pop star fans, he's an idiot. I hope Zach stays and he gets HOH or anyone who will go after Delusional Devin!

July 7, 2014 at 4:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think the lunacy of Devin began the stress within Zach. Then Zach not eating and having low blood sugar numbers the blow up was bound to happen.
Also, can't wait till Brittany finds out Devin has a crush on her.

July 7, 2014 at 5:00 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Does anyone else think it's hilarious listening to Devon and his lovesick yearlings for Britney after he has talked about Caleb being loves struck with amber? Aldo after he had talked so bad about her for 2 weeks. Karma is a bitch!

July 7, 2014 at 8:08 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

8:56pm cams 1/2 Derrick and Cody talking about Christine going to Nicole about the BS. They aren't happy. They keep calling Nicole a floater. This could be something.

July 7, 2014 at 9:00 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

G'morning :0) Diving in..

July 8, 2014 at 12:04 AM  
Blogger Kevbo042 said...

What does it mean to be on blast?

July 8, 2014 at 4:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below