;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, July 7, 2014

Big Brother 16: Shower and Bikini Time with Brittany and Amber

Happy Monday, BB Lovers! As always, we have a couple of HGs up before the BB wakes the rest of them.  Amber had an early night, and in Brittany's case, she hasn't even been to bed. Let's join Brittany and Amber in the shower..

If this is your first time on BBDish today, be sure to have a look at the Overnight Report. :0)

8:00am
Camera 3
Bathroom
Brittany and Amber

Brittany: Look what I did to myself.

Brittany lifts her towel to show Amber her wound.  We see it in the mirror.

Amber: Oh my gosh.  What did you do?
Brittany: I splattered grease.

 Amber steps into the shower and takes off her clothes.... Perv cam goes in close.




Brittany: Amber, --- and asked me last night.
Amber: mm hmm
Brittany: Do you think I should ---?
Amber: Yeah
Brittany: ---pickles.

Between the no mic wearing, the whispering and the water, I can only make out every few words.

Amber: haha! What'd you do?


Brittany: I don't wanna go home.. But I also don't want the house to think I'm working with him 'cause I don't trust him.
Amber: Right.
Brittany: I just wanted to see your take.
Amber: That was strange.  Pickles. 

Amber continues washing her hair..

8:19am
Amber's out of the shower.  Brittany's in her towel, doing her makeup, as her fans with impure intentions hope for a spontaneous towel mishap..
Brittany: Do you think you know what Devin's gonna do?
Amber: I don't know.  Victoria seems very concerned.
Brittany: Well, I think everyone's expecting..
Amber: I think he said some things to Victoria.. I don't know.. She was telling me yesterday, she's ready to go home. She was saying she's ready to not be here. She said she hates feelin' like she's walking on eggshells right now.  I can understand, bt you can't let someone make you feel that way, you know?  I just don't know why all of a sudden.. He was upset and crying, and now he's happy as can be.
Brittany: He wanted to plan my funeral a couple days ago..
Amber: Yeah.
Brittany: And now he's acting like he likes me.   I think he knows he messed up, and now he's trying to find a way to work himself back in.
Amber: So hes safe with you, if you do stay.
Brittany: It's just crazy.  Everything is changing so fast.  People I trusted, I don't trust anymore. I don't like to name names, but..
Amber: yeah.

8:35am
Brittany: You know what's funny?  I never thought I would like Zach, and I actually really like him. Zach's really worried he's gonna put him on the block.
Amber:  mm hmm
Brittany: I wanna tell him, I don't know what you plan on doing, but I don't want it to..  I don't want you to put someone on the block who doesn't deserve to be there.  Because, it's not fair to you guys, and I don't want it to put you guys in a bad situation.  Like, I don't want him to put up you or Nicole.  You guys don't deserve to be there.  Know what I mean?
Amber: right.

Brittany: I feel like he would put up someone like Victoria, but I want him to keep it the same.  I don't want him to put anyone up.  I want him to keep it Pao and I.

Both do not trust Pao.

Brittany: She is avoiding me, because she sold her soul to the devil pretty much.
Amber: I was talking to her the other day, and I think she lied to me about a couple things.
Brittany: I don't know how she got here.. She doesn't bring anything to the table, and we're all fighting to be here.
Amber: I'm gonna be straight up and honest with you.  I told PaoPao from day 1 that I would try my best to keep her here.  It's obvoius we were close.  But I feel like she's turning against me.. I have to do what's best for my game. That's what's hard.  I hate sayin' it.
Brittany:  I feel like, at this point, we can't worry about what we don't know..
Amber: I'm just trying to avoid confrontation.

8:39am
Brittany: I don't know if I wanna go lay out, or if I should go up there and talk to him.  He's probably sleeping.
Amber: Oh yeah, he's sleeping. He probably wont be up til they call him into the DR for his medicine. Brittany: I probably need to talk to him after he has his medicine. I forgot about that part.
Amber: Oh Yeah, I think that's best.  I wonder if I should lay out..

8:51am
Cam 3
Brittany heads out to the backyard to get some sun.. Feeling the heat after less than a minute, she goes to the pool to splash some water on herself before returning to the chaise..  Amber joins Brittany.  She can't find her swimsuits.  It's too dark  in the room, and she doesn't want to wake people.



Brittany: I just wonder where my votes are.. if it is Pao Pao and I. 

9:00am
Talk turns to mean people, which naturally leads to Devin.. then back to family..and the lasting relationships they're building in the house. Both are surprised that the women in the house are so sweet, and much less volatile than the men..

9:15am
It's odd BB hasn't awoken the others yet.. Hmmm...

9:45am
Still no wakey wakey for the rest of the house.. Amber and Brittany continue building their bond and enjoying each other's company.

***Gotta run out real quick.  I'll be back with a new top post at 10:45-11am BBT.  If you'd like, I'll happily alert you via facebook or twitter. 






Permalink







7 Comments:

Blogger Grendon said...

Hello Carolyn

I feel like I have been missing in action. I just haven't had any strong opinions about what is going on in the game right now. There is no HG that I hate or find the need to vent about too much.

I find Caleb and Devin completely frustrating and irritating but they have yet to cross a line that makes me think they are deplorable people. Paola is annoying, but we haven't seen her able to play the game without being on the block and after this week she would have a hard time finding anyone to work with. I don't even have a problem with Victoria. I have heard the HGs complain about her, but the feeds have not focused on her enough for me to see her do anything that makes me hate her. With the language barrier, and your explanation of how things translate, that explains a lot. On that point alone I wish people would cut her some slack. I remember in the movie Amistad, Djimon Hounsou couldn't understand what Matthew McConaughey was trying to tell him and he said something along the lines of, "In our language, there is no such thing as 'should'. Either it is or it isn't. Either you do or you don't."

I guess I am waiting for that moment when a line is drawn and you can really see which side people are gravitating to. Hopefully this Thursday, either the eviction or HOH, will draw that line.

I am definitely still a Frankie fan. I have not turned on him like a lot of fans already seem to be doing. But I do want to know which side he will choose when that time comes. If he is going to be more loyal to the Caleb/Devin alliance then I probably won't root for him (unless he can slit their throats at the end and be the last man standing.)

I am really liking Zach, which I never thought I would. I don't like his reverse psychology as strategy (Put me up. Send me home. I don't care.) It may come back to bite him in the ass. I wish the Zach/Frankie bromance would not have crashed and burned so quickly. They were adorable together and thoroughly entertaining.

To me, Christine is every bit as questionable as Frankie. When the line is drawn, will she be on the Nicole side or the Caleb side. If it's the Caleb side I probably won't root for her either.

I still love Donny, but he has fallen so far off the radar and keeps such a low profile at this point that sometimes I forget he's in the house.

My biggest concern, and one of my own personal favorites at this point, is Hayden. I don't see him talk game often and he never seems to be mentioned as a real part of any alliance. If it's true that Cody is trying to get Hayden in with him and Zach I will be thrilled.

So far, no one has really had to choose a side or make a decision because the same side has had all the power. I'm hoping that Devin's POV ceremony will get the ball rolling for people to start playing their own games and deciding who they really want to work with.

July 7, 2014 at 10:09 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Random thought what with Devin crushing on Brittany and all. If Devin has a daughter (which I think he does-I mean, I'm pretty sure that I heard somewhere or other that he has a daughter) and Brittany has three children and Brittany talked about each of her children as much as Devin talks about his one child, well...

I think that would be the entire season in a nutshell because there wouldn't be time for anything else.

July 7, 2014 at 10:24 AM  
Blogger Ctom said...

I read your blogs daily, thanks so much for always keeping us updated!!

July 7, 2014 at 10:32 AM  
Blogger lee said...

Not sure if my comment posted. If it did, sorry. You can delete this. ;-) Cannot wait for Devin's reign to end. So glad Pao isn't giving him the time if day.

July 7, 2014 at 10:35 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Paola yawns in Devin's face and he says, "See, your getting all emotional right now." He starts by giving orders and talking AT her instead of talking TO her. He called a house meeting to say he wants to play the game with integrity and be as honest as he can, then makes a deal and promise he never had to make and is now leaning towards breaking the deal while still promising something that he will have no control over. He then tells Pao not to threaten him by basically threatening her.

Yep, it is that time of the season. In the blink of an eye he went from being annoying, frustrating and somewhat unlikeable to being complete and utter A-hole, D-bag and giving me someone to hate. It took longer than usual, but I guess I'm finally getting back into the BB groove.

July 7, 2014 at 10:39 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good morning Carolyn and everyone else.

I can't wait until Devon's reign is over with. I don't know why he thinks Po is so valuable to him now after he went back on his promise to her!

What is he hiding by locking the HOH door behind him every time he leaves or for that matter while he is in the room. Maybe he's afraid someone will sneak in and attack him in his sleep. I couldn't believe it the other day when he told Frankie to tell everyone he did not want anyone in his room unless they were invited. Especially the women. What a jerk.

I'm very happy withe cast of America's Players. Now we need to help them in their tasks so they can make some extra money.

Everyone have a good day.

July 7, 2014 at 10:52 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Everyone!! :0)

SOrry I haven't done any personal hellos yet today! I got back and immediately got to work on the Devin/PaoPao Pow Wow.. post..

If you haven't seen it yet, please refresh the blog.. or just click here: YesYesRightThereJustLikeThat

hehehe

July 7, 2014 at 12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below