;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, July 4, 2014

Big Brother 16: The Overnight Report - Nominations Spoiler!

Good morning, BB Lovers!  Happy Friday! Happy Independence Day, America!  I wish you all wonderful 4th of July Celebrations! 

If you missed the HoH Reveal last night, please check out this post for Devin and Amber's letters from home.  Additionally, we got a treat never before seen on BB: Amber read the Rule Book out loud to Devin, regarding nominations.  That's in the same post. :) HERE.

This season, BB means business.  No more waiting around til Friday night for nominations, no sirree.  This season, nominations happen before bedtime on Thursday night!  It makes sense, since the Battle of the Block will be played and filmed on Fridays, and the nominations must be in place before that can happen.

It's looking like Paola's staying really did have a purpose:  she's about to become the perma-pawn.  I have the Itchy and Scratchy theme song running through my head, but with changed lyrics.. ♫She's PaoPao the Perma Pawwwwn!

The plan as it stands is for Devin to nominate Paola and Brittany, and Amber to put up Hayden and Nicole.   Per the plan, Hayden and Nicole will win the Battle of the Block, dethroning Amber, and leaving Paola and Brittany on the block and Devin in the position as HoH.   In the following conversation, Devin buys a little insurance on the plan, and tells Pao Pao that if she throws the Battle of the Block, she will ensure her safety for 2 more weeks.

12:13am
Camera 1

Devin: Um.. I would just say be prepared. 

Paola: mm
Devin: I can't say yes or no, but you know that I've given you nothing but advice.. If you can take care of business this week, like you have been..
Paola: Here's the thing.  I don't want to be put up.  I'm just embarrassed.  I feel like i'm the weakest player, and i don't wanna go home.
Devin: You're not goin' home.
Paola: But what if the person I get put up with wins PoV.
Devin: mm.  Well, there's a backup option.  So.. You're not going home.
Paola: Well, would you tell me the backup option?



Devin: I can't tell you the backup option.  I already have an A and a B.  But you're not going home.  Honestly, if I wanted you to go home, I'd tell you.  You are not going home.
Paola: Would you pinky swear?

Devin: (he does)  If you take care of business and don't do well in this comp, you are not going home.

**ie., Throw the Battle of the Block, so you stay on the block, and Devin retains HoH, and you will not go home this week.  You will be but a placeholder in the nomination chair.. Welcome to the path to $50K, Paola. 

12:20am
Fire Room
Frankie and Amber

Frankie: If they pull you aside say, I was in a very delicate position with him being in the room.  I did not want to fight, so I did what he told me to do.

Amber: mm hmm
Frankie: If it comes down to it, you wash your hands clean.
Amber: Yeah.
Frankie: He's offering to shoulder all the blame, so just let him.
Amber: mm hmm
Frankie: No one is ever gonna think you did this by yourself. He already said he forced Caleb to do his nominations last week. It's better for all of our games for people to think you had nothing to do..  You can just be like, I'm sharing a room with him.  What did you want me to do?

Amber rehearses her speech..

Amber: I've put up 2 of the strongest players, because I feel that you guys will take yourselves off..
Frankie: And me as well, and I'm completely fine with that.
Amber: Yeah.
Frankie: Good luck..
Amber: Good luck.  I love you both.  It's nothing personal.
Frankie: Great!  That's perrrfect!

Amber: This is like the only thing I did not want.  Know what I mean?
Frankie: But thank God you did.

12:30am - Fishies/BRB Screen It's time for Nominations!
**And now we wait for Noms... It'll go much faster for you. ;-)

2:12am  Feeds are back!!
NOMINATION SPOILER
Amber nominated Nicole and Hayden
Devin nominated Paola and Brittany

How This Works:
  • If Nicole and Hayden win the Battle of the block, they are safe and Amber is deposed as HoH.
  • If Paola and Brittany win the Battle of the Block, they are safe and Devin is deposed. 


Amber: I look awful, Cody.
Cody: No, you look beautiful cryin'.  John Legend says that in a song..

2:14am
Cam 1
Storage Room
Zach and Derrick

Zach: Hayden's a beast.  He's been 2nd in every comp.  We should bring Hayden in.
Derrick: Can we though?  He seems like one that's kinda..
Zach: We gotta keep this as secret as possible.
Derrick: Caleb keeps sayin' that him and Hayden are like... Caleb was already tellin' Frankie that if he wins PoV, he's takin' Hayden off, if he don't take himself off.. But Hayden and Nicole are gonna smoke Paola and  Brittany. Smoke em.  They're coming off.  Devin's comin' off HoH.
Zach: We'll see how this week plays out.


2:17am
Amber and Caleb
HoH Room

Amber: I hate seein' anyone cry..
Caleb: I know.  That's why I couldn't look at you.  You'll be fine..

**Is it just me or does Caleb look like he dropped 20 pounds of muscle and gained a new persona?  Honestly, I didn't even recognize him on the live show.  I literally said, who's that?!

Camera1
2:18am
Victoria comes in to talk.. Devin's right behind her.  Skippy flips camera 1 to the Fire Room with Cody and Christine.

Cody: He's f'in crazy.  He's gonna have a bi-polar breakdown like tomorrow.  When F'in Brittany gave him a kiss and he gave her like a death stare.  I'm like who the fk do you think you are? You're gonna try to stare down a woman in the Big Brother house?
Christine: And the speech he gave her.  I've never disliked a person like this.  I just wanna punch his balls so hard.
Cody: It makes me sick he won HoH.  Me n Caleb are gonna get into it.  I can already tell.  I can't hold and alliance and send people like Nicole and and Hayden home.  I will talk to people to send Pao Pao home. And Amber's not on board with him.  This whole loyalty thing?
Christine: I am tired of how he talks to Amber.  She told me this is the worst scenario.
Cody: Nobody wants to talk to him.  I would rather go home than have to sit here and listen to him degrade and disrespect women.  I was so glad that it's Nicole and Hayden.  I want him down so bad.  I want him f'in backdoored.  I don't know if she'd make that move, but Frankie could chirp in her ear.  But I don't know what kind of game Frankie's playing.  I wanna get into Amber's ear..

CUT TO:
2:22am
HoH Room
Devin, Amber, Caleb, Hayden, Nicole


Is that Muscle Milk, or are you just happy to see me?

Devin: Just know that the combination of your strength and brains is a winning duo.  If Brittany comes up to you and tries to run her game and do her thing, just sit there and say, yeah this sucks, nod your heads, whatever.  Be upset, be disappointed, on your face.  Do whatever you have to do.  But trust me that I have something going on..
Amber: I think they'd feel more comfortable if you'd tell them.
Devin: Because we decided we weren't going to say it.  Let me talk to them.
**and this is reason #599 why I could never be in that house.  If a man completely dismissed me like this, I could not keep the straight face Amber does..  Never. I'm seething and I'm not even her.

Devin: Pao Pao's gonna throw the comp. She's gonna throw the comp.  I promised to protect her as long as I can.  I can't win HoH next week, but he (Caleb) can.  So I promised to protect Pao, at least give her another week.  So I went up to Pao.  That's what you walked in on.. me asking her to throw the comp.

Devin: So don't think that I didn't have you guys in mind, ok?  All you guys gotta do, whatever it is, take your time, complete it, and I want Pao to muff it up as much as possible.  But you guys can't say a word, because if Brittany catches wind of it, she's gonna..
Amber: One of you guys could possibly be..
Devin: Goin' home. So this is gonna stay here.  I gotta talk to Pao one more time, but I promise you guys, I would never put you guys up a river without a paddle.
Amber: (to Nicole) It's already hard for me, because I don't have any problems with Brittany, ya know what I mean, so it's already hard for me.  But me n you are so much closer, so I'm like, ok, I'd rather Brittany go home.  So he's workin' out with Pao.. and that's why she's ok, because she knows she's gonna be safe.
Nicole: I would never say anything, but would Pao?
Amber: No, because she's guaranteed she's safe.
Devin: I promised Pao that even if Brittany won the PoV, I'd put someone else up in her place.

CUT TO:
3am
Cam 1
Have Not Room
Caleb, Hayden, Nicole, Amber

Caleb: Y'all are gonna be fine.

Hayden: Like I told you before, I wasn't supposed to be here.  I have a name on my shoe.. That's so cool..
Amber: This was so hard for me.  I don't want to be HoH.  I don't care to be HoH.  Honestly, I want you guys to win and me to come off. I'll sleep in here.   I just want you guys to take yourself off the block, and I know you will.  It's nothing personal.  I couldn't even keep myself together.

3:03am
VOICE:  Party Foul!!


 **oh.. it's gonna be that kind of comp!  Keeping with the Fraternity theme from HoH, I expect the HGs will be getting random messages like this to remember all night long.

Amber: What?? hahaha.  But there was a plan.. I wanted you guys to be comfortable and sleep well.. My original plan was Pao/Brittany.. And Devin was like, well, he has his personal reasons.
Hayden: It's all good.  It's part of the game.
Amber: I just want to put the strongest players up.  I want you here.
Nicole: That's crazy with the twist.  You nominate people that you really want here.
Amber: Hayden's a beast.. and you're so smart.

3:05a  VOICE: Brah, He's streaking the Quad!
**Fight on, Brah.

Nicole: Is this gonna be a competition question?


3:06am Caleb enters
Caleb: Are y'all payin' attention to this?
Amber: Yeah.

Caleb:  I think this is gonna be an all-nighter.
Hayden: How long was is between the 1st and 2nd one?
Nicole: 2 minutes?
Caleb: No, 1.
Nicole: Party Foul.. Streaking the Quad..   This is gonna be our comp, Hayden.

Christine enters.

Christine: You guys better be paying attention to everything. 

Then Jocasta.. same message.

Amber: I'm hopin' you guys win, cause I don't wanna be HoH..
Hayden: We should go stand in the kitchen, so we can pay attention to the times..

Hayden and Nicole leave.  Caleb and Amber remain.

Amber: Why do I have to have a heart?  can't I just be mean, please?
Caleb: Then you would be like a lot of other people in this world.  You're not supposed to be.  You're supposed to be yourself.
Amber: Honestly, Caleb,  I don't even wanna be HoH.
Caleb: I'm gonna win as many as I can.  The good thing is, you know you're safe. 

We're moving on.

3:10am
Kitchen Area

Zach: Watch, the next one's gonna be in like an hour.
Victoria: They love this.
Zach: I'm gonna stick this up my ass.
Jocasta: Let's explain something about the anus.  Once you pop things up there, sometimes they don't come out unless surgically removed.  Let's not go there, ok?  Because last time I checked, Nicole is not licensed to remove anything.
**words to the wise.

CUT TO:
Camera 1
HoH Room
3:13am

Topic: Brittany

Devin: If she wins PoV, I would put Victoria up next to her, make them campaign against each other, ruin that friendship..
Derrick: She's not gonna win PoV..


3:49am
Fire Room
Amber and Brittany
Cam 1

Brittany: I just don't know how I stand a chance with Pao, and up against Hayden and Nicole.  How do I stand a chance in the competition?  The only thing that he's gonna use is like the Joey thing.  Votewise, I think I wold get more votes that Poa would.


Amber: It just happened so fast.  I didn't expect that at all.
Brittany: I just can't believe that happened.  This whole game would've been different if Cody won.   I just can't believe it.  I wish I woulda just cam in here, just being quiet like Donny.  I always talk too much.
Amber: I do too.
Brittany: I just don't wanna go home.  Now I'm gonna go back with nothing, and it wasn't worth it..
Amber: You have 2 shots. And it is a game.  That's what I have to keep reminding myself.
Brittany: There's other people who should go before me.  I'm not gonna go up to Devin and kiss his ass.  I hope anybody here wins more than him.  He doesn't deserve it.



3:57am
Camera 3
Living Room

Caleb's very happy with how things are going with Amber now.  He sees himself in the role of comforting, supportive friend.. and still very much hopes for more.

Caleb: I swear they put us on the show to meet. 
Frankie: Of course they did.  They had a matchmaker.  And they matched me with Joey.  Pink and Blue...

Caleb: (british accent) I've got to win HoH Again, so I can have my girl up in the room..

4:02am VOICES: Panty Raid! Panty Raid!
Frankie: What?
VOICES: Panty Raid! Panty Raid!  Panty Raid! Panty Raid!

Frankie and Cody make it into a catchy song: ♫ Party Foul, Streakin' through the Quad, I just wanna dance all night long.  Panty Raid, Panty Raid, Panty Raid, Panty Raid..

4:15am
Kitchen
Nicole, Chritine

Nicole and Christine are making sure Nicole remembers all of the phrases. 

4:18am
Camera 4
Amber heads up to the HoH Room, pulls all the big blue pillows off the bed and makes herself comfortable under the covers.  Eyes wide open, watching the spy screen..




4:20am
Camera 4
Caleb's telling his happy Amber tale to Paola.. He believes she's the person he's meant to be with..

Caleb: I just wanna continue to get to know her, show her I'm a genuine guy.. We were upstairs.. She was kinda cryin' and she was like Caleb, will you help me with this.. and she put her head on my shoulder, and I was rubbin her back a little, and that's what I was tellin' Frankie.. It's not a showmance.  It's not makin' out under the covers and doin' stuff like that.  Don't get me wrong.  It would be really awesome if I could kiss her, but 'm not gonna do that on tv. I like her. The coolest part is she lives really close to me..

Cam 1
Derrick, Cody, Victoria, Brittany


4:29am
VOICE: Someone call the Cops!

4:30am
VOICES: Take it off! Take it Off! Take it Off!   Take it off! Take it Off! Take it Off!   Take it off! Take it Off! Take it Off!
Single Voice: Take it off!

It's 4:30am BBT and The HGs are far from sleeping.  I've got a 4th of July Parade to go to this morning, and if I don't get an hour or 2 nap before, I will collapse at my favorite event of the year.  So.. I am outta here!☺

Have a wonderful 4th Everyone!  I'll check in periodically throughout the day to see about the Battle of the Block results, and I'll do a spoiler post for that when it happens. :)






Permalink







17 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Morning Carolyn! I too am confused, Frankie's nominations won which dethroned him. So if Poa throws it (and she was nominated by Devin) Devin remains HOH.. So weird how this works

July 4, 2014 at 3:16 AM  
Blogger islandgirl said...

thank you for the updates!! Ugh...cant believe that Devin won HOH. I was soooo stoked when it was CODY. Ugh...then, they reviewed the tape. horrible moment.

oh well....still very early in the game. I just love to see Devin go home now! Lol.... xxx

July 4, 2014 at 3:25 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Fourth of July!

Looks like Devin understands the game, he's just a terrible social player. Why did Amber let him dictate the nominees?

Will Amber re-nom Devin if it works out that way?

Do you think Pao Pao will actually throw the comp?

I do think you are right, by the end of this season Pao Pao could end up the most nominated house guest ever.

I'm disappointed that we didn't see a replay of the foot touch. Hopefully they'll show it next week. If not, it will seem a bit rigged.

I am disappointed.... but with your TOR, and my morning coffee, I will recover. :-)

July 4, 2014 at 4:01 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Looks like Hayden and Nicole are being smart about memorizing everything. Britt looks defeated, and Pao Pao who knows. Wow!

Caleb still completely delusional.

Oh well, I'll enjoy the fourth, and hope things are better when I check back in.


July 4, 2014 at 4:24 AM  
Blogger Charb said...

Good morning!

Thanks again for all you do Carolyn!I Wish nicole wasnt on the block. I really like her. But more so, I wish Devin wasnt HOH. Hopefully, he gets overthrown and goes home. :)

July 4, 2014 at 4:25 AM  
Blogger ekmurf said...

Happy 4th all!

July 4, 2014 at 4:48 AM  
Blogger ceemurph said...

Omg who wNts to flip the house??? What if...
1 Amber convinces Hayden and nicki to throw the comp and helps Pao and Brit win- effectively keeping her place as HOH
2 the house goes all in to throw the POV comp to one of the now strong noms OR collectively decides whoever wins will remove a nom
3 amber puts up devin

I LOVE THIS DOUBLE HOH TWIST

July 4, 2014 at 5:03 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Carolyn,

Hi Everyone,

HAPPY 4th of JULY

Have a safe and fun holiday!!!!!

Thank you for all you do Carolyn...working on a holiday for us on a holiday...we love you...

HIT the TIP Jar one and all she works hard for it... :) :)

My dogs are scared, scared, scared of the fireworks and they started last night so I will be staying home with my son who is still healing and granddaughter, but EVERYBODY everywhere around us has fireworks (even though they are illegal here)so she will see them..

Have fun today and enjoy ALL the good food...my fave part..

xoxo

pammmmmmm

July 4, 2014 at 5:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Independence Day everyone! I hope everyone has a fun and safe holiday weekend :-)
I am really bummed that Devin is one of the HoH's right now, but I'm hoping that somehow, some way, Pao doesn't listen to his ridiculous "order" for her to throw the comp and that she & Brit can win BoB. My best case scenario - Pao & Brit win, dethrone Devil, I mean Devin, who does NOT get picked to play in the Veto. Then whoever wins PoV takes either Hayden or Nicole off the block, Brit backdoors Devil....dangit, I mean Devin....and he is voted off unanimously (since he's all for the "house" having to stick together or else hehehe!!). Yeah, that scenario would make the vengeful side of me giggle with delight. But, the part of me that thinks with my heart sees that Devin has some psychological issues, and I know that the aforementioned scenario may not be so good for him in that regard. He could lose it pretty quickly, I'm guessing. So I'm a bit torn. I do not like him being HoH, cuz he's already starting to outright bully the female HGs, and I'm sooo not down with that. I'm not sure what the "best" way to get him out is, I just know that he needs to be out.

July 4, 2014 at 5:40 AM  
Blogger Skeptik said...

Good morning all. As the resident conspiracy theorist, I see a conspiracy in removing Cody and installing Devin as HOH. I was hoping Hayden would win the HOH and throw the bomb squad into a tizzy. It seems all the rest of the bomb squad and the others are all afraid of Devin and it might have been a chance to backdoor him and get him out. He kind of reminds me of Russell the Muscle.

July 4, 2014 at 6:18 AM  
Blogger ~Tanya~ said...

Bob results are in! Amber is out as hoh!!

July 4, 2014 at 6:55 AM  
Blogger lee said...

Why? Why? Oh why didn't Amber just shut him down? Ugh. Here we go. Again. Those poor HGs. They must be rolling their eyes inside their heads. Haha

July 4, 2014 at 7:04 AM  
Blogger Becky C. said...

Yes the BoB twist is confusing, but think of it from the perspective of the nominee(s). Say I'm Nicole... I win BoB, take myself off the block, *plus* the HOH who put me up is now in danger of being backdoored. So a win means *I'm* safe and *you're* not (you being the HOH who nominated me).

Not sure I'm crazy about the whole scenario of two HOHs, four nominees, etc, but maybe it makes the game more interesting... time will tell.

FWIW my opinion is Pao Pao will *not* throw the comp, but might lose anyway.

July 4, 2014 at 8:20 AM  
Blogger irishEYEEEs said...

Charbroiled, I couldn't agree more. Oh well not this week, but let us pray it's next week. They need to get rid of this devil I mean Devin. I think he has never watched any seasons of BB until his agent called him and then he hurried up and watched last seasons BB and learned NOTHING from it except on how to be a bulky and everyone must vote with house. I really hope a real super fan wins it this year!

July 4, 2014 at 11:19 AM  
Blogger irishEYEEEs said...

CharI couldn't agree more. Oh well not this week, but let us pray it's next week. They need to get rid of this devil I mean Devin. I think he has never watched any seasons of BB until his agent called him and then he hurried up and watched last seasons BB and learned NOTHING from it except on how to be a bulky and everyone must vote with house. I really hope a real super fan wins it this year!

July 4, 2014 at 11:19 AM  
Blogger NikkiP44 said...

Happy 4th of July everyone! Thank you to all who help to keep our Independence 🌟🎆

How did Devin actually win HOH? Do you think this will cause the Bomb Squad to re-evaluate Devin's membership in the alliance?
Have fun Carolyn and all on the blog. Stay safe!

July 4, 2014 at 11:53 AM  
Blogger irishEYEEEs said...

How come my comments don't come up? I'm a very nice person and just want to join in on the fun?

July 4, 2014 at 9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below