;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Tuesday Morning in the Big Brother 16 House

Wakey-Wakey, Houseguests!  It's time to get up and entertain us on the live feeds! I know some of you had a very late night, but chop chop!  You've got magic to do. ;-) 

If things go according to past Big Brother seasons, our BB16 HGs ought to be doing their very first round of HoH Pictures sometime today.. And of course, one never knows what Joey will come up with next to try to stay in the house.  All in all, it should make for a fun morning and afternoon!

FYI - There is a Subscriber Only Vote today. Click the Vote Tab, if you're already on the feeds.  If not, here ya go:


This post will be updated live throughout the Big Brother 16 morning.  Please refresh the post periodically, and more information will magically appear.

In the event of a lull in the action, you may want to check out today's eBay Daily Deals or the latest on Amazon.  When you get to either of those sites using the links here, you still get the same great deals, and we get a small commission which helps keep BBDish going.

OK.. on with the show!

9:45am
Cam 3 and 4
Frankie and Christine
Hammock

BB: I said, the bedroom lights must remain on during the day.
Frankie/Christine: hehehehe

Christine: I always feel uncomfortable, because when it's Derrick, Zach and me, it's Us to the End, and when it's Derrick, Cody and Me, it's Us to the end.. and then.. I know you guys.. I know what you're doing.  I'm going to get in your heads, so you don't want to take each other anymore.
Frankie: Exactly.
Christine: Just be prepared. 
Frankie: And the thing is, all of them have given us the information toi destroy each and every one of their relationships with each other.
Christine: hehehe
Frankie: I mean, all I have to do is tell Derrick, Zach wants to take me to the final 2.  I don't even have to tell Cody shit.. he just got told. Devin told him himself that Amber was more into him.
Christine: Did he?
Frankie: So I told Caleb, isn't it odd that Devin told you this after nominations and not before?  He was like, Dayum... ehehehe
Christine: hehehe, (choke, choke)
Frankie: Please don't die.  You're way too integral to my sanity and game.
Christine: This is so hilarious.
Frankie: I'm just working to have him not blow it up yet.. and Devin did good damage control.
Christine: He's so prideful.. He can't even keep that secret.
Frankie: Yo man, even though we're brothers, I just want you to know that Amber thinks I'm much hotter than you.
Christine: I just can't imagine him actually saying that.
Frankie: But Devin's like, but she's not a white girl, so I'm probably not gonna date her.
Christine: What a jerk.
Frankie: Everyone's gonna start murdering everyone.  Brittany completely showed all of her cards last night.. She has unbelievable ability to manipulate people.  She had all the boys wrapped around her finger til early this morning.  I let her do it to me, because I wanted to see her shtick.  Every single person in the house hates Devin.

9:51am  cont'd

Christine: I so badly wanna win HoH.  Caleb was the only one I didn't wanna ruffle feathers.
Frankie: Exactly.  Now, regardless of who wins HoH, we can put up Devin.
Christine: Oh my God, this is amazing.

Frankie: I'm just waiting to see what America's Power is.. I'm hoping for a secret 3rd nominee.
Christine: That would be so awesome.

They speculate about who would win it...

Frankie: If they want smart people who love the game, it's us.  If it's I like beautiful men who are cool and really really hot, it's Cody.  If it's Caleb, I give up on the world.  He's like, I'm good at everything, and I'll kill you.  I love him though.. That's the problem.  But Devin?  I don't want him in the jury house.  I don't want him anywhere near the jury house. 
Christine: (agrees)

OK.. So who do you think is truly loyal to who at this point??

11:33am
Cam 1
Donny and Amber
Backyard Couch

Donny: No clouds.. California's got some good weather.  I just feel sorry for the plants.  They get all this sunshine, but no rain. 

Jocasta pops her head out for a minute..

Amber: I like Jocasta.
Donny: Mm hmm. She's got a great smile.  Everybody's got a great smile, don't they.
Amber: mm hmm. Even you, Donny.
Donny: Well, I appreciate it.  My snaggle-tooth smile.

Amber: Yeah, your snaggle tooth smile.
Donny: And my corn tooth.
Amber: And your corn tooth.

There is a comfortable pause for about a minute.. 

Donny: I'd like to see some birds.  We need to scatter some ah dry slop out here, those little seeds, and lure some birds down here, so we can look at em.
Amber:  I know! Wouldn't it be nice to see somethin'
Donny: We need a bird feeder in the backyard. You think there's hummingbirds in California?
Amber: I wish we had a dog here.
Donny: That'd be a lot of responsibility. It'd be poopin everywhere.
Amber: We could train it, Donny.
Donny: I've never had success. Just picked up poop.  Big Poop.  My momma n daddy have a dog.  It's named Shorty, but I call it Renus.
Amber: Why?
Donny: I give everything a nickname.
Amber: What's my nickname?
Donny: I don't know.  I haven't thought of one yet.  CutiePie?
Amber: I like that.
Donny: Hashtag.
Amber: Hashtag.



OK.. A light morning. :-) They're sure to perk up in a little bit.









Permalink







39 Comments:

Blogger cyninbend said...

Thank you BBDish for making the new season of BB so wonderful! All the positivity is so great, helping me recuperate from hating on everyone eventually last year. It's easy to get critical--and such fun to rag on the HGs while watching the feeds. So your good energy and love for the new house is a welcome relief--restore balance every day when I read each report. You all open me up to a kinder view of each person and it's much appreciated. Love you so much!

July 1, 2014 at 10:31 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm not able to discern which 2-3 person alliance is real. My head is spinning, anyone have a scorecard?

I am liking Christene's play.

July 1, 2014 at 10:37 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

@Kathy L from TOR

If you start spending a lot of time on the computer when you get home, make sure your legs are elevated. I overdid things when I got home after my first surgery. Spent time on the deck with my kids and did a lot of riding in the car so my legs weren't elevated. A few days later my leg was swollen, I ended up with a high fever and felt terribly sick.

July 1, 2014 at 10:46 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Good morning Carolyn,

I knew that Frankie being friends with everyone would backfire. I just didn't think people would start catching on so quick.

My dream team majority alliance right now would be Christine, Nicole, Derrick, Donny, Hayden, Cody, Frankie and Zach.

If I could keep the first 6 together then Frankie and Zach are options at this point. Zach is not bothering me nearly as much as I thought he would and I'm not yet sure which way he will go. I'm curious to see if being superglued to Caleb's side is just strategy on Frankie's part and if things will change once Caleb has no power.

July 1, 2014 at 10:57 AM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

I love how they all have the 'game' figured out. Frankie is on to Britt and Britt is on to Frankie, and on and on and on. Frankie makes it sound like Devin would be an easy one to get out... but if they have him and somebody not from the alliance on the block at the end of the week... there will be drama. Devin will not go out quietly since he thinks he is safe with the Bomb Squad's numbers. The only way for him to go out is if he is next to another member. Not sure any of them want to burn it up this early.

Last night, Joey told Hayden about Team America and that there will be others on that team. It seems he has kept it to himself so far.

PS. Go US Go... against Belgium

July 1, 2014 at 10:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you see the conversation between Cody and Britney regarding Zach's feelings towards Frankie. It was very interesting.

July 1, 2014 at 11:05 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

My only real complaints so far are about Devin and Caleb.

I don't think Devin is a horrible person but I do find him to be the most annoying HG this season. He just talks and talks All-the-Time. And if he is having a crisis of conscience this soon in the game he will implode long before the half way point.

I was on the fence about Caleb pre-season. I didn't necessarily think he was bad or that I would hate him. I just thought some of his life views-politics, religion, etc. wouldn't mesh with mine or some of the HGs.

What first made him unlikeable to me was his attitude of running the game and already being declared the winner. He has his boys on lock, he has a couple of the girls on lock, he has the game on lock and if anyone makes a move against him or a move to better their own game-They Will Be Destroyed.

I did not like him telling Brittany that she, and basically everyone, would be smart to distance themselves from Joey. The poor girl is almost definitely being evicted. Why should she spend her last few days being pushed out of the group and ignored.

The obsession with Amber is just creepy/scary. And it really has me confused. He seems reasonably intelligent. He's a good looking guy. Although he rubbed me the wrong way, I thought for sure he would have a showmance target on him from some of the female HGs. It kinda makes me wonder what his other relationships were like and why he hasn't had one for 4 years.

July 1, 2014 at 11:41 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Someone on twitter said Christine was bashing Nicole last night. Does anyone know anything about this? Please tell me it's not true. I was already devastated to hear Cody say he 'loves Nicole like a little sister.'

July 1, 2014 at 11:46 AM  
Blogger StephenN42 said...

As for the Feeder only vote, I've only got one question...What exactly is a veggen SMORE and how do you have any kind of chocolate with the MILK?

July 1, 2014 at 11:47 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So I think I have had a change regarding some ppl.
I still like Caklab I can't help it I do. I hope he gets over Amber and plays the game better. hes in the middle though not my fav right now.

I like Christine and Nicole they seem pretty smart and not like the hot girl meany kinda girls.
Brit i like some times others i just cant help shaking my head at her.
Devin, Jocosta, and Joey are three that could go and i don't think wed care to much.

hayden, cody, zack go from middle to like them every day. Zack had such bad ego and some things he said i was sure i couldnt deal with but he is growing on me a bit. Cody is just so cute. Hayden has this laid back way about him that i kinda like.

Frankie just wow from the moment i saw him i was sure id hate him but you know what he is really ending up being one my favs, but he has to be careful playing the game to fast to hard could get him caught to quickly.

After noon all my fellow dishers, and our queen disher let the games begin once again.

July 1, 2014 at 12:00 PM  
Blogger Fallacy said...

Happy Summer Everyone. So I subscribed to the live feed but I can't get anything to play in the big black box in the center of the screen. I can see the small four boxes with each camera angle but nothing loads in the main play area. I get the disclosure about the houseguests' opinions and then it goes to black with the words "loading" on the screen and then nothing happens. Does anybody else have experience with this? Help please?!?

July 1, 2014 at 12:14 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...


Hi Cyninbend! :) Aww! Thank you so much! Much LOVE!!

Hi JerryW! :) Ditto on alll that! I can't tell who is really with who.. at all. And I dig Christine.

Hi Grendon! :) I didn't think people would catch on so quickly either. Great thought provoking post, as always! I did not see Christine bashing Nicole..

Hi Tella :) I'm wondering if the DR penalized Joey in any way for that move. These things are typically secret, and by telling Hayden anything at all, she's really compromised a lot.

Hi Sandra! :) Yes, I did.. If you're referring to early this morning. :)

Hi Tiffany :) Let the games begin.. again!

July 1, 2014 at 12:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Didn't they tell Joey that she could keep team America secret, or not, it was her choice?

July 1, 2014 at 12:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

If you haven't seen it, here's a video of Frankie singing a song called "I'm Too Pretty"... he is so magnetic! Hoping he sticks around...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkE13ZAhIi0

July 1, 2014 at 12:45 PM  
Blogger David Lockner said...

1:55 PM BB: Caleb, the Head of Household room is ready for you!

Guessing this is camera and HoH blog time...

July 1, 2014 at 1:57 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Carolyn!!!

You're missing and I have a very special message for you.

Go to you tube.
Look up C-IN2: Get A Firm Grip

Something pretty for your eyes.

July 1, 2014 at 2:15 PM  
Blogger Alyson said...

BBCanada's Jon & Neda referred to each other the same way, and JeJo did the same thing in the beginning... So there's still hope for Nicole & Cody!!

July 1, 2014 at 2:19 PM  
Blogger David Lockner said...

2:39 PM HoH camera makes first appearance in the living room cam 2

July 1, 2014 at 2:40 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi everyone and hi Carolyn, this is one of my first times posting. I found your blog last year and have been keeping up with the HGs mainly through you. Anyway I'm not sure that they would have penalized Joey, because I think I remember during the show the card she read said she could keep it to herself or tell the other HGs.

July 1, 2014 at 2:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi everyone and hi Carolyn, this is one of my first times posting. I found your blog last year and have been keeping up with the HGs mainly through you. Anyway I'm not sure that they would have penalized Joey, because I think I remember during the show the card she read said she could keep it to herself or tell the other HGs.\uc0\u8236 }

July 1, 2014 at 2:57 PM  
Blogger David Lockner said...

Seems like HoH pics are all Caleb selfies, or pics of Caleb with other HG's...



July 1, 2014 at 3:06 PM  
Blogger Gramps said...

Hi Carolyn and all the lovelies of Dishville!!

I really enjoy reading your updates and on days like the last two, I trust that if it's not here it doesn't matter too much. Thanks so much.

Grendon-- I think what might have been the cause of the "C bashing N" was an overdramitization of an exchange Chris had with Frankie. Personally, I didn't take it as a bash. They were talking about how emotional Nik was that day and Chris said "I don't care." The predicate being that she and Frankie came to play and not get emotional over boy-girl stuff. (Not that she didn't care for Nik, just wouldn't get sucked in to her drama.) Don't remember when, but it was the two of them in the beehive, maybe after the B-D party.

I am loving the Chris Frankie exchanges. They seem to really love playing the game with each other and their insights shared with the other are deeper and more meaningful than with any of the other players.

July 1, 2014 at 3:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think when Joey was reading the Americas Player card in the DR it said it was up to her if she wanted to tell anyone or not.I remember thinking that was strange and probably wouldn't be a good idea to reveal.

July 1, 2014 at 3:33 PM  
Blogger TripL in Cen FL said...

Thank you thank you Caro.
My feeds were on until 7am when I just couldn't keep my eyes open any longer. When I finally woke up I was like some of the HG. I want to sleep all day long.
I'm awake now and have just read the TOR and this morning report. I remember some of what I had seen but not nearly as much as your wonderful reports.
I really missed who and when Derrick was told about the alliance of 8. When he was talking with Christine he even knew that she and Amber were taken in as#7 & #8. Who was the snitch? We knew that Christine told Nicole and Amber told Britt but who told Derrick?
I'm also wondering before the HG go into the house and are watching past seasons, are they just seeing what had been shown on the TV shows or are they able to watch the feeds of each season?

July 1, 2014 at 3:47 PM  
Blogger lee said...

Grendon--I do believe Christine was ridiculing Nicile with Frankie. It broke my heart. I was hoping they weren't, but then later I'm pretty sure they were. So sad to me.

July 1, 2014 at 3:58 PM  
Blogger lee said...

Carolyn-- I thought the Team America twist said they may share if they choose to share the information. Anyone hear that?

July 1, 2014 at 4:00 PM  
Blogger David Lockner said...

7pm...starts cam 1, carries over all cams...Joey snaps..lol...very entertaining...dresses like a guy, paints on a 5 o'clock shadow, calls herself Alex, and runs around terrorizing everyone...

July 1, 2014 at 4:07 PM  
Blogger David Lockner said...

oops...last post may have had wrong time...4pm cam 1 for joey's tirade

July 1, 2014 at 4:29 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Kathy L. I feel your pain...I am also just starting to get over knee replacement surgery and I'm knee deep (pun intended) in physical therapy now. Not fun.

I haven't been commenting much this year Carolyn but I am reading every word and enjoying this cast very much. I'm trying to watch the feeds but keep falling asleep from the pain medication. LOL.

POOR Caleb. I'm afraid he had relationship issues waaaayyyy before he came into the house. Devin doesn't seem to help the situation. I think Devin is my least favorite so far.

I really like Derrick, Cody, Nicole and Christine. I hope they band together in an alliance and get out of that stupid 8 person alliance! I like that they are ling time fans.

Thanks for everything all of you and especially Carolyn. I'll be hitting the tip jar soon.

July 1, 2014 at 5:25 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Hey Grendon!! As usual I totally agree with you on Caleb. Remember when he first came in the house and he had that weird stare? I thought then oh boy. He looks like a stalker!

July 1, 2014 at 5:29 PM  
Blogger kimberbos said...

Carolyn, I believe when Joey was in the diary room & read the notice that she was selected "America's Player" that it stated it was up to her if she wanted to keep it a secret or if she wanted to share the information.

July 1, 2014 at 6:50 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Hello Carolyn, all

I think that Nicole and Chirstene are a real alliance/duo whatnot. They are so fun to watch together and they seem to just get each other. I hope Donny forms a trio with them because those three at the end would be wonderful.

It seems that Joey is doomed unless BB ,on the behalf of America, intervenes. I'd rather poa poa go. She does nothing for me, she's just there.

July 1, 2014 at 8:25 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Nothing happens this season while I'm watching the feeds. It's nice to get to know them but no game talk whatsoever, at least not yet. Sure that will change. Everyone is fine with sacrificing the first person but after that it gets real.

I've always wondered if once they are "marked for death" is there anything a player could do to really save themselves. It doesn't seem so anymore. Maybe in the early years but now with "house mentality" they all fall in line for the first eviction. Unless there is a Ronnie style double cross and there are defined sides it all goes according to "plan".

July 1, 2014 at 9:58 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

A small flair up that could turn into something. Joey washed Victoria's bathing suit or it was in with her wash or something but according to Victoria she ruined it on purpose and she's told Jocasta, Poa Poa and Frankie so far.

Frankie and Zach are discussing Devin and Amber again so look for them to be noms or renoms or at least thrown under the bus to the next HOHs.

Fires are being stoked, will they turn into a blaze?

July 1, 2014 at 10:52 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

11:01pm BBT cam 4 Production guy walks puts something in the storage room. Super quick before Derrick and Devin walk in.

July 1, 2014 at 11:03 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

11:04pm BBT time cams 3/4 Noms have pow wow. Poa Poa puts everything in perspective for Joey. Makes good points.

July 1, 2014 at 11:07 PM  
Blogger Gramps said...

A little heads up, Caro...
Starting at 708pm, Cam 3-4, for context; then at 715p Cody and Rhinestone start rapping and continuing thru 718p.

It is very raunchy but eye wateringly funny.

July 1, 2014 at 11:19 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

11:21pm BBT cams 3/4 Devin takes Joey into the honeycomb and tells her how much he likes her and loves that she played hard. They hug.

July 1, 2014 at 11:23 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

11:53pm BBT Zach does some sort of "show". Going to be funny.

July 1, 2014 at 11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below