;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Big Brother 16: The Overnight Report

Good morning, BB Lovers!  Happy Tuesday! ☺

Joey is still doing her best to secure votes and stay in the house, but it is not looking good for her.  "The HOUSE" wants her out, or at least that's what all the HGs keep saying to keep her at bay.  Barring intervention on her behalf by someone who knows the game far better than she does (like, say, the ants in the kitchen?), Joey will likely be evicted come Thursday.  As much as I enjoy her, her game play for the past several days reads more like a cautionary tale than a how to manual.

In showmance news, Caleb is coming to grips with the rejection from Amber, and Hayden and Nicole may be exploring romantic options with each other for outside of the house.  Check the flashback for June 30th at 10:10 pm on Cameras 1and 2 for that conversation.

I remain tickled that sweet, bespectacled Nicole is the toast of the male HGs in the Big Brother 16 house.  The only person in there dealing with more man crushes is Frankie. ;-)  The feeds this season are a blast, and that's all because of the fantastic crew of HGs they put together for us. If you'd like to check them out for yourself, here's a 2 day free trial.  I recommend you go for the Season Pass option.  It's the best deal, and it's a 1 time payment, so there's no recurring charges and no cancellation hassle.

OK.. Let's rejoin our houseguests, and see what they get into from now, midnight, until bedtime...

12:03am
Camera 1 and 2
Derrick and Christine
Hammock

Frankie: DR Leak - ♫ And the Shit keeps hitting the fan!!!! 


Derrick: Cody's f'in awesome. I love Cody..

Derrick: I'm just keepin' em close, because I don't know when they're gonna try to backdoor one of us.
Christine: Absolutely, absolutely.

Derrick: ya know?
Christine: I just didn't want you to all of a sudden become a target, and you're like, "Oh Crap.  What happened?"
Derrick: Do you think that's what's
Christine: I don't think you're a target, but I think you're associated with the targets.
Derrick: You and Cod.. You guys are grade A in my book.  If Caleb or Devin gets in power, we're gonna need em.  I don't know why.  They seem to like me,
Christine: That's good.  Keep em close.
Derrick:  I gotta keep em close while they're here. Devin's paranoid all the time. When they decide to flip on the alliance.. they're gonna say, who was last in the alliance, Amber and Christine.  I'm not that close with Amber, but I can't have you go home.
Christine: Thank you.
Derrick:  Now if they trust me, I can say, she's just here enjoying it, she don't know what she's doing, so they don't put you up.
Christine: Exactly.

Derrick: I want a fan to win it.  I don't want someone who was recruited, who literally knows nothing about the game.
**Amen, brother Derrick.  Preach!

Christine: Absolutely!  I know!  I feel like I'm here not playing the game, but telling people how the game works.
Derrick: Yeah.  As long as a fan wins.. Because if someone wins because they got carried along, that's gonna suck.  I need you to help me.  Cody's not in with them at all, because Cody's already had words with Devin. It's gonna be a battle..  Are a lot of the girls saying Derrick's with Caleb and Devin?
Christine: Yeah, that's the consensus. There's a suspicion of an alliance.
Derrick: 8 person alliance.. It's the worst alliance ever.  Half the house is in an alliance.  I just have to find a balance and not put myself in danger.  To be honest, a lot of the girls talk shit about Devin TO me.

12:10am
Off Camera we hear PaoPao yell, "Yay, I won!!"  A minute later, she comes running over to the hammock, victorious in pool, and joins Christine.  Derrick gets up to go play a round.   Paola just tried slop and likes it..

12:33am
Cam 3
Pool Table

Frankie: I *love* Amanda.  LOVE! She had the best DRs.


12:37am
Playing Pool
 Derrick, Joey, Cody, Zach

Derrick: She hasn't campaigned for my vote at all.
Joey: She knows.
BB: Joey, please come to the DR.
Derrick: What's she doing?
Frankie: Crying.  She's been crying all day.
Derrick: I told her.. only 2 people are gonna win.. for everyone else, it's just an experience.

Hayden: Yo, you need to run it right now.
Zach: Run the table dude.

He does.

Hayden: Dude, what'd you say about my face?
Derrick: It was chiseled by the gods?

Derrick: Joey says to me earlier, " I like that you're growing your hair out.  You're actually looking attractive." So what does that mean?
Zach: She said that?!


**News: Devin broke the elliptical earlier today. Or, it broke while he was on it, so he shall be blamed.

12:46am
Devin: The day I get voted out of here, I'm not going to meet Julie with a chubby face.  I'm gonna be like..

Amber: Listen!  It's not that bad.  He asked me if he was getting chubby.  I looked at his picture and I said, maybe just a little in the cheeks.  I don't think it looks bad.. He asked..
Caleb: Don't ever say that to a girl.. not even just a little bit..
Amber: I think Frankie looks ready, not me.
Frankie: I look what?
Jocasta: She just turned your face out.

Amber: Since it's just us, will you show us that dance you did last night?
Jocasta: I used to do it crazy. I don't do it outside the house anymore.
Frankie: Well, you'r einside the house now.
Jocasta: MY house.
Amber: Hayden looks like Scooby Doo in his picture.

Brittany: Were you always this funny?
Frankie: I think I got funny when I started to like myself..
**poignant.
Frankie: When I stopped caring what people thought.

Paola is chowing down.

Jocasta: Amber Bamber, that's enough.
Amber: I love when you call me that.
Brittany: I love watching Paola eat.  She eats like she hasn't eaten for days.
Jocasta: Why do you stufff your mouth?  Do you think it's gonna leave?
Paola: You guys don't understand how good baon and rice tastes.

Frankie, Jocasta, Brittany and Amber jump on her about the bacon and advise her to switch to turkey bacon and really consider healthier options.

12:55am cont'd
Cam 1

Amber and Frankie say they fell in love with each other at first site, when they were outside waiting to come into the house.  Frankie looked at Amber with a HUGE smile on his face, and she was in love.

Victoria and Nicole wake up from their evening nap and join the living.. They are welcomed with smiles and applause.


12:58am
Cam 3 and 4
By the Jacuzzi

Devin: Hey bro, you're a good man, dude.
Caleb: I try.
Devin: I'm grateful that I had the opportunity to get to meet you, know you and have a friendshp with you.  I'm pretty sure that we're pretty deep into a bromance, now.  We don't need a showmance.  We just need a bromance.

Devin: If I could sing you a song, I would right now.. Maybe I just will.  Get ready to hit that button. ♫Smile, though your heart is aching.  Smile..
**fishies

Caleb: It'd be nice if someone from here really does something big.. Cuz you know when they make it big, you're friends with em.
Devin: You and me should try to make a push for the WWE.
Caleb: I can't do no WWE.
Devin: You'll come watch though?
Caleb: Oh yeah.  I just can't see me doin' the whole fake knockin' people out..
Devin: It's fake?

Caleb: Isn't it crazy that people dream to be a fake wrestler?
Devin: 6th through 9th grade I dreamed of being in the WWF.

1:06am  Courtesy of Devin, Caleb now knows that Amber just doesn't date white guys.


Caleb: It's been over 4 years for me, dude.
Devin: I think it's good though..
Caleb: If I was just a little darker, it'd be ok.
Devin: And your name was Antoine..
Caleb: I'm with you though.. Is her dad the African American?
Devin: A lot of girls see their father, and they want the same thing.. Bro, when you know.  You'll know.  But if you rish it, then you're gonna have a messed up picture.
Caleb: For sure.  I wanna know so much more about that girl.  There's a lot in there.
Devin: Don't flex no more around her.
Caleb: I never flex.  Yeah.. I can see her not liking that.
Devin: She doesn't like that at all.
Caleb: If I did it..
Devin: The same lifestyle that you live, is the same lifestyle that I love.. and one day you're gonna find someone who loves you for exactly who you are, without changing a thing.  You take pride in the hard work.  People don't understand.
Caleb: Did she say something to you about me flexin' in the mirror?
Devin: She was talkin' about something on the cvouch.. I just told her to stop.
Caleb: About what?
Devin: It's none of my business.  I cut her off because I didn't wanna hear it.  You can't have any animosity.  You was just saying, "when you get to know someone and you can see they're all about themselves," and I was like, you just need to stop.  That's my boy.  You don't do anything wrong.  That's just her perception.   She wants someone as wholesome as she is, and that's hard.  She's a beautiful girl with a great heart.

Timecheck -- 1:13am

Devin: One day, we were talking, and she said to me, "I've never dated anyone who wasn't black or mixed.  But I'm not trying to have a showmance here."  I'm just like, oh, thank you.. That's why I was trying to tell you..  I wanna be straight with you.. She's not the one for you, bro.
Caleb: If she doesn't feel the same way, then that's not it.

**1:17am enough.. Stretch! brb

1:23am
Cam 3
Jacuzzi Party

Devin: I'm in bed last night, and Frankie does this..
Frankie: Come sleep where ever.. Where ever you wanna be..  Right side, left side, where ever..


Talk turns to Amber...

Joey: You could be like this..

Joey: Like this.. and you still have a nice ass. 
Amber: I got so embarrassed last night.. Hayden and Cody..  I was walking, and they were sittin' there.. I don't even know what happened..
Christine: Hayden said her butt was very soft.

Amber: ..and then Cody was like, ok, ok, and talkin' about it..
Christine: It looked very good.  I couldn't even stop looking.  It looked great.
Joey: What were you in? Oh wait, anything!
Amber: My pajama pants!
Christine: I know. But the booty clapped.
Jocasta: The booty clapped??
Jocasta: You were that close to her where you heard it clap??

Laughter all around, but Caleb is not amused. Not amused at all. I think perhaps a jaw massage is in order.


 1:29am By request, Frankie does a little dance across the yard.  Then Amber heads to bed.. Devin's fully in the jacuzzi now...


A reference to the Wayans Brothers from Derrick starts a conversation about ethnic heritage..

Derrick:  See, I can say things like that, because I'm African American.
Joey: You are?  I didn't know that.
Derrick: I'm half.
Joey: I'm half offended.

Derrick:  I can tow the line.. go either way.
Amber: I'm half, and I don't look like it.
Derrick:   You are half.  I didn't know that until you told me.
Christine: No, I knew you were..
Amber: I don't look like it.
Christine: I.. I... At the Airport (their code for Sequester), I was like, "that girl is pretty.. the biracial girl with the blond hair."
Derrick:
Amber: uh huh.  Ohh.
Jocasta: So there was 2 of you.
Christine: I knew.

Jocasta: It was 2 of you.  That was insane.  The other girl kinda looked like..
Derrick:   Wait.. Were you at the airport?
Amber: Yeah.
Christine: I don't think..
Derrick: At our Airport?
Christine: I saw her all the time.
Amber: Yeah.
Derrick:  I was over in the corner taking shots of vodka cause I was nervous.


1:35am
Amber: Goodnight, my sweet loves.
ALL: Goodnight, Amber.
Christine: That booty!

1:35am
Frankie says goodnight too.  Then Joey..

Victoria: Caleb, smile.
Caleb: I don't feel like it right now.
Victoria: Well, if you need anything..
Caleb: Just holler?
Victoria: You can vent to me.

The pool playing is ongoing, but off camera.  Victoria and Nicole say goodnight.  They had a really good cuddle going earlier, "with hands and all," and they want to recreate it.

2:03am
Camera 1
HoH Room
Caleb and Frankie

Caleb: He said ya'll have a lot in common, but for her to only date black guys n stuff, I don't think she's... Especially with her dad.  Her dad's African American, so..
Frankie: yeah.
Caleb: Do I wish Devin woulda told me all this before?  Yeah.  When you know I'm feelin' someone, and you know somethin'..
Frankie: You said it.  I was like, no.  Damn.  Well, then she doesn't deserve you.
Caleb: I'm just gonna do my thing.  Not let it get in the way of my game.
Frankie: No, you  cannot.  And now she's back to #8 to go.  Back to the old peckin' order.
Caleb: What I don't get.. One minute she's tellin' Hayden that she and I are gonna go on a date when this is over.  And then she's tellin' Devin that she's only ever dated black guys, but he's country and it's cute.. and then outa the clear blue it's this.. I don't know.  She seems undecided.  She seems back n forth.  But then earlier she was talkin' about me, and she said I was all about myself, and Devin told her to hush.
Frankie: It's just so stupid and shitty.  It kinda pisses me off right now.

Caleb: Makes me wonder if that's why Devin wanted her in the alliance.
Frankie: That's exactly what I was gonna say.  That's exactly what I was gonna say, and you said it first.
Caleb: She probably conned him into it.
Frankie: I feel a little used.  Maybe CHristine wants him too.
Caleb: hehehe
Frankie: No, I do.  I feel  a little..  We gotta do what we gotta do.
Caleb: I'm just gonna stop tryin'.
Frankie: You have to.  I think you should ask Brittany to prom.
Caleb:   I'm not gonna go to that prom.  I'll just say I don't feel like going.. y'all go ahead. If it's all true. It'[d be a little sucky.  He's like, I'm gonna tell you this because you're my boy.  I'm thinkin' why didn't you tell me that a long time ago?
Frankie: When did he find this out?
Caleb: Uh.., It had to be last week.. like early last week.. Cuz that night she came up here and talked to me for like 2 hours because she couldn't sleep?  She talked to him the next day.  And that's when she was tellin' him..

Frankie:  You said that.  It's all coming back to me now.
Caleb: Yeah, I said, I think Amber kinda likes Devin.
Frankie: You did say that.  Huh.  And then what he was saying in the bed last night.. He was talking about judgment, and how she'd be judged by her father for who she picks..
Caleb: Now Devin's only dated white girls.. He was tellin' me in the hot tub that he doesn't like her like that.  The only thing that kinda irritates me is that he didn't tell me a long time ago.   I'm still gonna be super nice, but I'm just not gonna go out of my way for her anymore. Now that I know this stuff, she'll probably start to see that I'm not really talkin to her that much.  It's game from here on out.

Frankie:  I never understood what she brought to the alliance. Tonight she said, the game is too hard for her, it hurts.. Now I just think she's a huge liability.  I'm just talking game.  I'm sorry. I feel like I should be more sensitive to the issue at hand.
Caleb:  Either way..
Frankie: Nothing has changed.  We all have to protect our game.  Unfortunately, she's inextricably linked to our game.  But.. I don't mind puttin ' her up as a pawn anymore.
Caleb: When it gets to that point, we're gonna have to anyway.  The worst part is, I've been single for o long, and..
Frankie: ..you finally went there.
Caleb: I finally thought I was seeing a girl that I could possibly like everything that she is, and everything that she seems to be..

**Ok.. Enough of As the BB Turns!

2:36am
Cam 3
Backyard - Couch
Brittany and Derrick

Brittany is doing her best to distance herself from and and all Joey fallout in the eyes and ears of every hg.   In a conversation earlier today, Caleb told Brittany that if Joey got so much as one vote to stay, everyone would know it was her voting against the house.

Brittany: I love her as a friend, but as far as gamewise, ya know, obviously that's not someone I can trust, if when push comes to shove, she's always gonna be throwing out my name.
Derrick: That's why I didn't ask you about your vote.  When you get in that booth, you vote for whoever you want.
Brittany: People were telling me, and I don't wanna say who, that a lot of people are voting to keep Pao, but they don't want to tell you.  That person I trust.
Derrick: Well, there's your answer.  You want to be in the majority.

Brittany's nervous that someone will try to sabotage her by throwing a hinky vote to Joey in an attempt to make her look bad.  It's always a possibility, and it's good she realizes it and is voicing it.

2:45am

Derrick: Come Tuesday and Wednesday, there's gonna be a lot of game talk.  I kinda layed low today, just thinkin' about the kid.  You don't wanna be the one person who votes the other way.  Because if you didn't have a target.  Now you do.
Brittany: Yeah. Is it weird not talking to.. Janet?
Derrick: Crazy weird.  And today.. This poor girl has a kid just out of surgery.. I don't want there to be any mistakes.. any misconceptions.. by America or even by the HGs of why I'm here.  I'm a fan, but I came here to win.

2:47am
Cody and Zach
Pool Table.

Just.. Pretty..



OK.. it's 6am Eastern, so I'm hitting publish on this post.  Please refresh around 3:30am BBT and every 20-30 minutes after that, until I tell you it's complete. :-)  I'll be adding more until the HGs hit the sack.

3:15am
HoH Room
Camera 1
Devin and Caleb

More about Amber.. I can't.  You're welcome to flashback..

Camera 3
3:15am
Backyard Couch

Joey: I just like helping people pop their zits.
Frankie: You're really good at it.
***blech to both of you!

Brittany and Joey tease Frankie for being the HoH Ho..

Brittany: So Frankie, how did you make it alll the way to the end?  "I just stayed in HoH the whole time."
Frankie: I never left. So, if you win HoH next week, where am I sleeping?
Brittany: Pfff.. In my nest.


Frankie: Yayyy!

Derrick: I like how she says, "In my nest."

Joey: I wonder if they change it every time.
Derrick: Pictures will change every week.
Frankie: We both got baskets.  They just didn't have time to give us both pictures.
Derrick: I think you get to keep your pictures when you gettem.   They'll be like, we have to take the photo back of your daughter, and I'll be like, nope.. keepin' in.
Frankie: I looked and I looked and I can't find it..  What would you do if your children grow up just like me.
Brittany: That would be awesome.
Frankie: Awww!
Joey: Get them a show ASAP and start makin' me some money.  Make it rain!
Derrick: (remains silent, considering)  I'll be sittin' at home.. Frankie's gonna have a show.  Joeys gonna have a show..
Frankie/Joey/Brittany: ♫The Frankie and Joey Sho-o-Ow! (and giggles)

Derrick: 3 other people I'm gonna see.. I'm gonna be drivin' in downtown Providence, Cody'[s gonna have a f'in underwear poster the size of half the wall..
Brittany: (makes an approving shocked noise and face)



Imagine if she saw what already exists of Cody in some unders..



3:20am -- This conversation is ongoing, but we need to check on Devin and Caleb..

Camera 2
3:20am
HoH

Caleb: It does irritate me that she's out there talkin' shit about me.\
Devin: I have no reason to say anything different, dude.  I don't like the girl like that. I don't care.  You know why I'm here.  I don't want any showmances.  I'm happy for you if it works.. now.. later on.. What pissed me off was we're in an alliance, and she was talking shit about you.  I wasn't gonna say nothin' to ya, bro, cuz it's none of my business, but when I see you sad, thinking about her.. I have no reason to badmouth one of our alliance members.

Devin: Keep this between you and I.. I don't know if you've already told Frankie.. (Caleb has, but he says no)  I don't want him to run and talk.  I just don't want there to be any issues with our alliance.
Caleb: I feel like you, me an Frankie are top 3.
Devin: I feel like she was usin' you.
Caleb: Frankie said the same thing.  He said, "She knows you're one of the biggest competitors in this game, and you will save her."  Honestly, I feel like she'd be the only person to say that.  I'm not all about myself.
Devin: She sees a confident guy who walks with confidence and swag.  I get that every day.  There's nothing about you that's all you.  Gimme a break, man.  That's why I looked at her like stop.  To me, that is a user, and that bugs me.
Caleb: Yup.
Devin: Dude, I could care less.  If I went to the final 4 and lost a comp, that's that.  I lost.  How's she gonna say, you take me, I take you?
**enough!

CUT TO:
3:58am

Camera 3 - By the Pool Table, we have Small talk and Simple Dreams..
Camera 1 - On the double chaise, a brief lesson in Kabbala from Frankie to Brittany.. 

Frankie: Kabbala's all about, like, God gave you the gift of life, and it's our job to clear everything, so we can get back to Him.
Brittany: What god do you guys believe in?  Do you believe in a different god?
Frankie: No.. We're vessels, and he is the light and fills our cup.

4:07am
Backyard
Caleb: It's late, I'm tired, so much has happened in one day.. But I set it up for my boy to just tap it in..
Frankie: Houseguests, this is a reminder.  No sleeping is allowed in my anus.
Brittany: Guys, did I look retarded when I fell off the log?
Cody: Stop saying that!
**this is the 3rd or 4th time I've heard him admonish her for the word choice.

Brittany rephrases..

Brittany: When I fell off the log, did I look funny?  Cause I was scared to fall.
Frankie: I don't remember.
Joey: I don't want the music to start playing.
Derrick: I know. I hate the music in the morning.

4:09am
Joey: I'm tired.
Frankie: Me too.  I'm going to bed.

But first a snuggle on the couch..

Joey makes her way inside.

4:12am
Cam 1
Derrick, Devin, Cody, Caleb
Pool Playing

Cody: Their periods all go on the same cycle, based on the Alpha Female..

Devin: Hey.. The Elite 8.. We gotta chill.  Eyes on the prize.

Devin's standing there manscaping with tweezers while others are taking their shots.


4:23am
Meanwhile, a few feet away from the sausage fest, Frankie's having a nice one on one with Brittany.

Frankie: I've taken a lot of inspiration from you.
Brittany: Thank you!
Frankie: I hope the other girls have too.

They talk about her earlier (days ago) scuffle with Devin..

CUT TO:
4:38am
Camera 1 and 2
Around the yard..

  • Caleb's playing pool.
  • Cody's seated, waiting for his turn. 
  • Derrick and Brittany are on the double chaise, watching the pool playing.. 
  • Devin's grabbing his laundry from the dryer
Camera 3
Frankie's upstairs in HoH, getting a head start on sleeping.  He gives up and comes back down to the yard.

Camera 4
Sleeping bodies..

Camera 1
4:44am
Frankie, Caleb, Derrick, Brittany
Backyard 
Frankie to Caleb: Can you do something with the rope?

He does quite a few speed rope tricks. It's impossible to see in a still photo, but very cool. Give this a look on flashback.

A few of the HGs have used the word retard to describe themselves, and they're trying to be more conscious and stop that habit.

Derrick: Assclown's a good word.  I'm gonna start saying that.
Frankie: It's all intent.  Doyou intend to hurt me, or do you intend to make me laugh?
Derrick: But you know how it goes.  People hear things the wrong way.  No one here is racist.
Frankie: No one here is discriminatory. We're all unbelievably accepting people.
**I concur. 

Caleb: Can I sit with y'all?
ALL: Of course.


After a couple minutes..

Frankie: Goodnight, my darlins..

Brittany, Derrick, Caleb, Devin and Cody remain..  Derrick's telling them about BBCan2... when they brought the family members in for 2 minutes, but the HGs couldn't touch them.  The HGs had to give up huge things, and every one of them did it.

Talk turns to who was recruited and who auditioned.  Among them, Derrick was the only one who sent in a tape. A casting guy named Chris was responsible for Devin and Brittany.   Cody remains silent.



This brings us to 5am BBT.

5:05am BBT
They're teasing each other about their jobs, who's lying, what kind of places they live in, how much they pay..  Derrick's teasing Devin about being a cop, because of the look of him.  Derrick is not, however, fessing up.

Derrick: Sergeant Devin Shepherd.. And he's walking around wearing a badge, like the jokes on us.
Devin: Dude.  (to Brittany or Caleb) Don't stare at me like that..

5:24am
Derrick, Devin, Caleb, Brittany and Cody are still wide awake and chatting outside.  Talk turns to how the whole 2 HoHs/2 Teams(?) thing may work.. Here's Derrick's take:

Derrick: If they say Thursday that it's the same 2 groups, then those are your competitors for the first 4 weeks or however long they keep the twist going.  If it's random, then my theory is thrown out the window.

At 5:28am, all but Brittany head inside.  Caleb goes upstairs immediately.  Devin heads to the kitchen to fill his water bottle.  Cody washes his slop bowl and then heads back out to keep Brittany company as she waits on the sunrise..  which she wont be able to actually see coming up.  :-)

Cody: I wish you could actually see the sunrise.
Brittany: I know..
Cody: One of my best friends has a house on the beach and we would watch it every morning..
Brittany: I wonder if we stood up, if we could see it.

They give it a try.. No.. Then they speculate about what the coming HoH Comp might be.  Cody thinks and hopes it's going to be a question one.

5:38am
Camera 1 and 2
Backyard
Brittany: I should have talked to Caleb tonight.. about Joey.  Joey knows.  She even told me, "If the majority of the house is voting to evict me, don't throw me a vote."  I'm voting to keep Pao. 

Brittany tells Cody her concern that someone like Frankie is going to throw Joey a vote just to try to sabotage her game. 

Brittany: I don't trust Frankie at all.
Cody: He's so close with Caleb.  And Caleb does not know how to talk to people.  It's pure intimidation.
Brittany: Frankie's so fake.
Cody: So fake. He just runs to everyone..
Brittany: I think he thinks he can manipulate a lot of people..
Cody: He does.. which is rubbing people the wrong way.
Brittany: Well, a lot of people can't stand it.  And he did it to himself..
Cody: A player like that, you have to backdoor.  Otherwise he has too many chances to get himself off.

This concludes the Overnight Report.   See you in the comment section, and I'll have a new top post when the HGs wake up for the day. :-)  Thank you for being a part of the dish!







Permalink







21 Comments:

Blogger Kathy L. said...

Morning Carolyn and fellow Dishers!I haven't really been able to participate much in the "extra curriculars" of the Dish so far this season. Been in the hospital since the 17th getting my full set of new knees. They are finally letting me go home on Thursday. I will have full internet then and all the time in the world to watch the feeds and keep up with all the goings on here too. Just wanted to pop in quick and say Thank-you for all you do for us Carolyn. Ans
d like you I am loving this cast this year! Have a great day everyone!

July 1, 2014 at 3:24 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the TOR, makes my morning start off right.

As for Nicole, that naughty librarian look gets them every time, she also seems very sweet.

Poor Caleb is still delusional, I do hope he gets over it. I do understand his obsession, if I was only 50 years younger.... sigh....:-)

July 1, 2014 at 3:32 AM  
Blogger StephenN42 said...

Morning Carolyn and everyone. Another great Over night report! I don't think Joey can dig herself out of the pit she made for herself. Everyone seems to be avoiding the showmance except poor Caleb who wants one desperately with Amber. Lol

Its almost six o clock in the Morning and some houseguests are still going strong. Its gonna be a long day for some, unless they plan on sleeping all day while the majority of the feeders are watching.

July 1, 2014 at 5:55 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Morning Carolyn
wow 6 am and they are still up. Love you ONR, i'm hoping Caleb can forget about Amber and make it a few more week.
I am liking Cody more and more. I still want Devin out next.

July 1, 2014 at 5:59 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...


Good morning, KathyL! :) It's great to hear from you! I wish you a VERY speedy revocery! So happy you'll be heading for home soon!

Good morning, Jerry! :) Thank you so much! :) I love being a part of your morning!

Good morning, Snalley! :) Thank you!! I don't think she can, either.. But we'll know for sure soon enough.

Good morning, Tiffany-Jade :) Thank you! Hopefully he falls out of love as fast as he falls into it!

July 1, 2014 at 6:10 AM  
Blogger Pally said...

Good Morning Carolyn and fellow disher-friends*
Great TOR as usual Carloyn.
My least fav part is the "going against the house" mentality.
Nobody there knows who "the house" is, yet everyone fears them.
Or do they and I'm just not seeing it?

Happy first of July! Our town is filling up with 4th of July vacationers who flock to the beaches and dunes every year. Most of our residents leave town or stay home to avoid the chaos and drunk drivers. I'll be one of them, watching the world from my back deck.
:)

July 1, 2014 at 7:14 AM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Good Morning Dishers, Good Morning Goddess of the Dish. Happy Canada Day to all the other Canadian Dishers.

Congrats on the new knees Kathy.

It seems Caleb may be the kind to fall hard and fast and then stew on it. It's time for Caleb to move on to a new topic. He came to win a game not a wife. Didn't he?

July 1, 2014 at 7:33 AM  
Blogger Yasmin said...

Good Morning Carolyn!
BB Honeymoon phase is over for the HG.
Feeling more comfortable being themselves has revealed thus far that some are not as pretty on the inside as they are on the outside.
Devin for one is a stand out ! Arrogant! …digging his own "It's All About me"" grave….
Caleb; Thank You Carolyn for sparing us every convo about Amber….Oh this poor kid had issues with relationships way before entering the house.
Donny; Fruit Loops and chocolate milk for breakfast, Let's see if this turns out to be the breakfast of a BB Champion…HaHa love him!
Me likes Frankie a lot, but think he has made some game moves that will later come back to bite him in the tush…Hmmm wait I think he's getting a little nibbled on now.
This is going to be a great BB summer!


July 1, 2014 at 7:34 AM  
Blogger Edie said...

Good Morning Carolyn and Dishers ! This is my absolute favorite time of the year , nothing better than reading Caro's over night report with my morning coffee :)

It's crazy how my feelings change about the house guests after the first week . Based on the bios Devin was one of my favorites ... Now when he is on the feeds I change to another one ... Lol as of now my favorites are Cody , Nichole , Derrick and Christine . I can't believe I'm saying this but I even like Zack ! I thought for sure he was going to be a pure butt this summer .

Do you think they are still going to have the have not competition this year ? Or just let hoh pick every week ?

Ok I'm going back to get caught up , have a great day everyone :)

July 1, 2014 at 7:37 AM  
Blogger David Lockner said...

Good Morning Carolyn!!!

Well, what a cast we have!!! Person-wise, they are all very likeable in their own way, although some a little less than others.

My thought for the season so far...Too many alliances, way too soon...and a half of the house alliance? Yeah that won't work...

Frankie is probably playing the best game right now...everyone in the house is in love with him, and they ALL go to him with all their problems...if they don't wise up and see it, he will coast right to the end with that social game...

Nicole, cute sweet Nicole, I can see why she's getting the attention, almost no cattiness, quirky, and just so adorable...she's real...If she, Christine, and Donny can somehow start working together, it could be great...

Hoping for so much more this season, they've been amazing so far, and it's just gonna get better!

July 1, 2014 at 7:40 AM  
Blogger NaturalGrace28 said...

Did I miss the POV ceremony coverage? Or is Joey just the "renom".

July 1, 2014 at 7:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just love reading everything you post! Thank you for everything. This is my first time to leave a comment & I must say that all the house guests are at the very least likeable - which is saying a whole lot. I hope it will continue to be an iteresting season & not like last where I was wishing for the whole thing to be over.

July 1, 2014 at 8:00 AM  
Blogger kimba804 said...

Good morning Carolyn and all the morning dishers! Great TOR as usual. I see all of the shiny newness of getting along and laughs are slowly fading to suspicion and doubt..Yay!!!

July 1, 2014 at 8:21 AM  
Blogger RAR said...

Hey anyone else having issues with Mobile live feeds.. not working on phone at all..

July 1, 2014 at 8:47 AM  
Blogger Pally said...

Carolyn are you concerned about T-storm Aurther?
I'm looking at the weather maps, it looks near-by you.

:!

July 1, 2014 at 9:04 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm not feeling Devin I think he's a liar, especially in reference to Caleb and Amber

July 1, 2014 at 9:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Carolyn and everyone! This is my first time to post a comment...I just wanted to say: thank you Carolyn for everything - I love reading the Overnight Reports. Also - I really think the houseguests are quite likeable -which makes for a great season - not like last season. Thanks again!

July 1, 2014 at 9:20 AM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

Good Morning All.

It's overcast and cooler here in LA today... hopefully cooler heads will prevail in the House.

I love this cast. Even those I am not that fond of.

My favorite from the beginning is doing good - Derrick. I can't imagine being away from my little toddler while she is having surgery. It's nice they told him she was out of it. Oh my, how things have changed over the years... still takes me back to BB2 and 9/11 happening and how long it took for the HGs to find out.

I hope Caleb stops his obsession and starts to listen to others. It would do him good.

Thursday will be very interesting with the HoH... and how it plays out with the 2. Can't wait.

Have a great day! Thanks for the ONR Carolyn.

July 1, 2014 at 10:41 AM  
Blogger Mappy said...

Wow! So much happened last night! Thank you Carolyn for weathering the storm. I actually feel like I know what's going on... sort of.

Victoria is very low key it would seem.

I wonder if Joey thought she was safe as America's Player and that was why she spouted off about the alliance... incorrectly it would seem. Then she goes to the DR and returns crying. I suppose BB told her being AP had no guarantees.



July 1, 2014 at 11:46 AM  
Blogger cyninbend said...

Sending Kathy best wishes for a speedy recovery!

After reading TOR, I am speechless! Well, no, that never happens...but Cody bad-mouthing Frankie with Brittany? I thought they were buds, allies...

The only thing reassuring about that is the fact that the Brittanies of BB (conniving, manipulating, confident they are smarter than everyone else) always burn themselves out and go home far earlier than it ever seems likely they will. The house without Frankie creating some fun would be too boring. He has created way to many alliances with too many people, but it's too early to worry about anyone doing that....

Brittany sure jumped quickly from Devin to Frankie once she saw the rest of the house wanted Devin out. I want her to face eviction without a swinging contest (for the mom of 3 kids under 10---really, BB?) to save her. Let's have a BB question/answer pov and let her stew a bit (hopefully?). Remind her she's a recruit, not a super fan. I feel mean when I watch her, but people who try to get the fun out just to ease their own paths do that to me. Week 2 and she's already on her 2d target? Making people dislike each other so soon....no, no, no.

July 1, 2014 at 12:09 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...


Wow! Hi Everyone!! :0) Thank you so much for BEING here and commenting!!



Hi Mappy! I'm so glad! I agree on Victoria.. but it probably helps that she's in no danger.

Hi Tella :) I love this cast too! Have a wonderful day in L.A! :)

Hi Ruth! :) You're so sweet! Welcome to the comment section! I hope to see more of you in here!

Hi Pinky Rose! :) That seems to be the house consensus..

Hi Pally! :) Thank you so much! I'm not concerned about Arthur for myself - it's quite a bit north of me.. I'm just off the coast of Miami. I am, however, very exited about the 4th of July festivities here at home! My little island celebrates it with gusto!

Hi RAR! :) No I...

Hi Kimba! :) THank you!!

Hi Natural Grace :) No, you did not miss the POV Ceremony Spoiler - It happened on Sunday.. and there were no surprises to it, except to me.. that it happened on Sunday.

Good morning, David Lockner! :)) Love your attitude and agree 100%

Good morning, Edie! :) Awww!! Thank you so much!

HI Yasmin! :)) Froot Loops and Chocolate milk cracked me up too.. at 40+.. mercy.

Hi CurlerChick! :) Amen! Win the game! Forget about wife hunting!



July 1, 2014 at 12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below