;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, June 30, 2014

Monday Morning in the Big Brother 16 House


Wakey, Wakey Houseguests!  It's time to get up and entertain us on the live feeds!  You did a spectacular job of it last night, and because you're you, we know you'll be equally as wonderful this morning!

If you haven't gotten the feeds yet, this is not the season to miss.  Treat yourself to the 2 day free trial!  I recommend the Season Pass option - It's a better deal, and a one time charge, so there's no cancellation hassle at the end.



9:47am
Cam 1
Donny: I'm gonna make Froot Loops with Chocolate Milk in em.

Bathroom
Cam 3

Victoria: Are we live right now?
Christine: Why wouldn't we be live?
Victoria: Feh...
Frankie: I wanna sleep every moment of every day today.
Christine: I wanna get my sleep hours back on track.

9:49am
Donny heads out back and finds Cody already there..

Donny: Good morning, friend.   You might have a little competition for Nicole.
Cody: I'm so glad to hear you say that.  She's such a great girl. 
Donny: If I was sittin' at home, I'd be pullin for you and Nicole.
Cody: How would you be tellin' me to play?
Donny: I think you're doin fine.
Cody: This is a tough game to keep up with.  You can't know at home.  You don't see it.  You only see what they highlight.
**unless you have the feeds.

Cody: I think it's a huge mental advantage when you're on the block with 4 people.
Donny: At least we can rest our brains for a few days.. hopefully.  I would say, you could be America's Favorite.
Cody: I wonder if I'm gonna get hated or liked.
Donny: You're gonna be liked.
Cody: I flirt with a lot of girls.
Donny: But not the wrong way.
Cody: I think people are gonna love you, Don.  You got thrown in a house with a lot of young people..
**we do.  we love both of you.



Donny: But it's good that y'all include me..
Cody: I wonder what the different age groups were in past seasons..

Donny fills him in.

Donny: People like me, I go to bed early.. so people say, let's get rid of him.  We don't wanna make any friends mad.
Cody: You gotta stay up later.  I just wanted to lay as low as I could the first week and hopefully get through it.  Even the slightest thing..
Donny: Like eat too much.
Cody: I don't know who's saying it to Devin.. The man is HUGE.  His body needs more food to work at 100%.  But then again, that's the game.  It gets tough.
Donny: I'm gonna try to beat ya, but if I don't, I'll vote for ya.
Cody: I hope you do, Don.  You're a better person than I.
Donny: And I hope you're there with Nicole. If she's sitting there with you, you got my vote.  If she's sittin' there with anyone else, she gets my vote.

9:59am
Cam 3
Frankie: This is the most celibate cast on earth. Every single person on the show last season hooked up.  There is no single person on the show this season that will.  If they literally just one any other gay person in this house, it would happen.  Day one.. I was like, if there's any other gay person in the house, I would hook up.

Frankie: I said to my mom, "What if there's another gay guy in the house?"  She was like, "Oh God."

 10:04am
Talk in the backyard turns to snuff, then smoking.  Both Donny and Cody hate everything about smoking.  

10:08am
Cam 3/4
 Bathroom
Christine and Victoria start whispering, and BB tells Victoria to put her mic on.  Let's listen in..  Hmmm.. Cupcake Gate??

Victoria: I really wanted to do the cupcakes with YOU.  Amber and Brittany always take control.  All I do is cook and back and I can't even do that, because they always jump in.  I was literally watching her frost, and I was like, are you f'in serious?  They take control over everything. Brittany's like, "I'm a pro at this!"
Christine: Apparently she's a pro at everything.
Victoria: Laundry too.
Christine: Omg.. She physically pushed me out of the way.

Victoria: I don't like Brittany.
Christine: I don't either.  She puts everyone down.  I'm just like, whatever.. There's no winning. 
Victoria: All Brittany does is put people down.
Christine: When you missed, she was like, "Girlfriend, get it together!"

Victoria: She is not a nice person.
Christine: Don't tell anyone, but I'm pretty sure she's the next target. 


10:20am
Cam 1
Cody and Victoria are chatting in the kitchen.  Donny's meandering about the house.  Many of the HGs are still under their covers and BB is being kind and letting them sleep.

10:25am
Donny heads back outside.  Cody says he's going to lay back down. Christine makes her way to the backyard...

Christine: I'm gonna read the bible.

She heads over to the hammock, bible and water bottle in tow.  Christine swings herself as she reads, and I smile, noticing that Ian's squeak has returned to the hammock. :-)  I imagine I will always think of the hammock as his now..

10:28am
Donny comes close to the hammock, but seeing she's reading the bible, he neither interrupts nor makes a sound.

10:43am
Camera 1
Hammock
Victoria and Chirstine

The complaining about Brittany's behavior continues.  Then moves on to include Devin.

Victoria: Putting people down?  Do you get pleasure in that?
Christine: Some people do.
Victoria: Another thing.. There is no more gluten free cereal.  Devin ate it all. 

Christine: I've never met a person as mean as him.  He reminds me of my 6th grade bullies.  I was homeschooled in 7th grade because of it.
Victoria: He needs to leave this house.
Christine: He's scary.
Victoria: He's evil.  He eats all the foods.  Were you there last night when he said, "This is a Hayden and Devin conversation, Victoria."

Christine: He thinks he's so good at manipulating people.  He loves to belittle.. especially women.
Victoria: When he hugged me, he said, as if he's HoH, "thank you for winning.  You made it so much easier on me." 

The list of Devin's offenses against them is long..

Victoria: Brittany's coming over.  Let's talk about something else.
Christine: You don't trust her?
Victoria: No.

10:52
Brittany comes over to join them.  Talk turns to favorite foods...

Donny's enjoying some time with his own thoughts on the couch.

10:54am Girl chat continues on the hammock.  Donny gets up to do some curls.  They chat with him..

Christine: Do you ever do ab exercises with Frankie?
Donny: Looooord, no! I'd be so sore.

10:56am
Cam 1 
The girls contemplate going back to sleep.. Victoria is the 1st to get up and head inside.

Christine: Wow, we're literally the only ones in the backyard, and that camera does not care.
Donny: hehe
Christine: Do I go inside and make pancakes, or do I go inside and fall asleep again?  Or can I fall asleep again.
**Oh the dilemmas..

11:00am
Cam 3
Bathroom
Victoria walks in and finds Nicole in the shower.  She wishes her Happy Birthday and lets her know she'll be heading back to bed for a bit more sleep..

Cam 1
Backyard.
Donny's chatting with Christine and Brittany, whilst continuing his dumbbell curls.

11:07am
Cam 1 -Smalltalk and home concerns continues between Brittany and Christine.  
Cam 3 - Donny has reclaimed his thinking spot on the couch.

11:20am
After a couple minutes of fishies, we have more life on the feeds.  BB must have pulled the kill switch on the HGs snooze button for the day.   Donny's still outback, enjoying the sunshine and peace.  The boys are beginning to show signs of life - Devin and Caleb are in the Storage Room, getting new batteries and chatting.  Amber, Nicole and Brittany are doing their morning routines in the bathroom.

11:28am
I see Donny head over to the Memory Wall and hop over to see what he's studying.. He's testing himself on everyone's names. :-)

11:31am
Cam 1
Devin's preparing some breakfast for himself - 4 eggs - while chatting with Donny. Topic: Devotional Bibles, which Devin describes as easy reading, for those, like himself,  who find the King James version too challenging to grasp.  Donny's craving something to read so much, he's resorted to the labels on the bottle of wine.

Donny: This one had 13.5% alcohol.  That's pretty good for wine. Wine'll make you emotional.  You'll be wantin' to hug somebody.  Hm. I feel pretty good, pretty good.

11:37am
Cam 1 and 2
Donny and Devin

They run through the color of pants that each HG wore during the PoV Competition.

Donny:  I'll never remember.  I'm not even gonna try.  I got all the names now.
Devin: Every night before i go to bed, I run through all the competitions in my head.
Donny: Was there a title to Battle of the Block?
Devin: Yeah.. Roaring 20s or Swinging 20s?
Donny: Then what would've been the Veto?  Miami Lice?

It's quite clever what Donny's doing.  He's a big fan of the show.  He's asking Devin all these questions, not to get answers, but to see how much Devin knows about how the game is played.   And he's playing up his false weakness..

11:41am
Cam 1 - Caleb enters the kitchen.  Donny and he exchange greetings. Talk turns to the weather outside.
Cam 3 - In the bathroom, Amber is doing Nicole's makeup, while Brittany showers on the cold side.. 

11:46am
BB: Houseguests, this is a lockdown. Please go outside, and close the sliding glass door.
**Definition: Stragglers, Get your Tushies out of bed!

11:48am
Bikinis abound.. I'll get you some screenshots when they hit the sunshine. :)

11:57am
They're Alive!!!  They're all Alive!

Donny: Does makeup make y'all fee hotter throughout the day?
Amber: No..
Donny: How'd you sleep, Derrick?
Derrick: I slept ok..

Amber: (overhearing Frankie) Twist is in Miami, isn't it?
**yes, on South Beach.
Frankie: Yes, it is.
**love dancing there! It's been years..



This concludes the morning update.  Please refresh the blog for the Afternoon Live Feed Updates...






Permalink







13 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

My flashback isn't working :( there's no sound and the stream just freezes up. Is there something I can do to fix this? Never had this problem before.

June 30, 2014 at 10:31 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

good morning Carolyn and disnhers. sad for calab but knew it was coming i hope it wont make him moppy all the time.

June 30, 2014 at 10:36 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, KMac :0)

I just checked and mine is working fine. DId you try shutting it down and restarting? or Even just closing out of the feeds and restarting that?

Good morning, Tiffany! :0) Problem is, it was all in his head.. Hopefully he gets over it and fast.

June 30, 2014 at 11:06 AM  
Blogger TripL in Cen FL said...

Good afternoon Caro and any other dishers.
Last night after our party ended I watched another of my favorite TV shows, Catfish. I have a "heads up or FYI". For anyone interested in seeing Frankie's sister there's going to be a 30 minute show Wednesday evening on MTV 7-7.30. It's going to be introducing her new album and a special announcement. I was hoping she was going to be talking about Frankie being on BB, but from what my guide on tv says she's going to telling how one can pre order the album before it's August release.
So basically what I'm saying is for those of you that have said they've never heard of Araina Grande this Wednesday evening at 7 on MTV you can see her sing.
It hasn't surprised me that many of the houseguests have not made the connection between the two of them. He just doesn't mention his last name often if at all when talking to the others.

June 30, 2014 at 11:15 AM  
Blogger Bri's Blog Journal said...

Is there any way to use the flash back option on an Ipad? I don't see the calendar option through Safari. Another site told me to download the Puffin Browser but it won't play video. Help. #firstworldprobs

June 30, 2014 at 11:20 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

TripL! :) Hello there, my neighbor to the north! Thanks so much for the heads up!

Good morning, Bri! :) To my understanding, the features are limited on mobile devices.. I'll look into it further.

June 30, 2014 at 11:29 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Im assuming when you say Amanda you mean Amber? Your computer must have auto correct from last year ;) This mornings: "Amanda, Nicole and Brittany are doing their morning routines in the bathroom." ONR: "Amanda: Christine is hillarious.. talkin' about the first time she ever felt a __ on her yahoo."

June 30, 2014 at 11:41 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Megan - Must be! Can you tell me the time so I can correct it? It's a mammoth TOR.

June 30, 2014 at 11:51 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

Carolyn -- Your hands typed Amanda so many hundreds of times last season.

"Devin and Caleb are in the Storage Room, getting new batteries and chatting. Amanda, Nicole and Brittany are doing their morning routines in the bathroom."

I had to scroll back up thinking I missed an Amanda in the cast. :)

June 30, 2014 at 2:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry I didnt get back right away, bad weather here in IA. TOR was at 3:32 about halfway through. And the other one was in the morning one at 11:20 - the last sentence in the first paragraph. Not that you need to fix them, but it threw me for a loop - I was like whose Amanda?! Must be a typo but then saw it again on the morning one and had to look at my cheat sheet to be sure I didnt miss something :P

June 30, 2014 at 5:18 PM  
Blogger irishEYEEEs said...

I was going to say same thing about the Amanda thing. I at first thought it was a typo or horrible flashbacks from last year. Then I saw it again and had to keep scrolling to top to see if I didn't have the names down yet. No biggie, but for someone just tuning in ... A bit confusing. Btw, hi Caro. :). I've been a long time lurker and I loved Gay_Tors posts from the past season. So many times I wanted to jump in and say hey, or put my two cents in. With his passing it reminds me that life is short and there is never a better time then the present to get to know people. My prayers are with his family and friends and of course him! Looking forward to getting to know y'all. EInTrentonFla. Xoxo

June 30, 2014 at 10:38 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Megan H - THank you!!! Gottem! Fixed Em! :-)

Hi IrishEYES!! :) Great to meet you!! :) I hope we'll be seeing a lot more of you!

Hi Mike! :) lol! Yup.. She's my typo of choice apparently.. I see no similarities between the two women, but my fingers apparently do. ;)

June 30, 2014 at 11:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please somebody help me I'm using it on the iPad and even when I signed in on a regular computer I used the calendar but it was weird and I could hear anything except for what was going on in real time! And now I'm back on my iPad furiously trying to figure it out I'm also on safari what should I do!

August 2, 2014 at 9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below