;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, June 30, 2014

BB16: The Nooner

Good afternoon, BB Lovers!  If this is your first time on BBDish today, please have a look at the Overnight Report first.  They HGs were so funny on the live feeds last night! :-)  There is also a Morning Update, if you'd like to have a look at that.

This update will cover Noon to 1pm BBT...

Cam 3
12:01am
Hammock
Cody and Christine

Cody: I just wanna protect the people closest to me.. If one of the 5 go, that's one less person..  I don't know how Hayden is, cuz he's tight with Caleb.. We always talk game, me and hayden, but it's never serious.. I would also be careful with Frankie. He's playing very very hard.  Everyone is showing their cartds to us, but they're also showing their cards to him.  I never want him to know what makes me most vulnerable.
Christine: He's dangerous that way.
Cody: The 5 of us are important to stick together.
Christine: Yeah.
Cody: If one of us turns.. That's the one reason I really wanna win HoH.. to protect us.  If 2 of us win, it's gonna show our cards. 



Talk turns to pre-season rumors of AllStars.. Then moves on to scary double evictions.


12:15pm
Cam 1
Caleb and Devin
Appreciating the women in the house.

Devin: She's just a sweetheart, dude.  When she looked at me and smiled, I thought, alright, everything's gonna be fine.
Caleb: She's got good legs.
Devin: Now you're fallin'.
Caleb: No, just that part.
Devin: She played sports in college.

12:31pm
BB: Houseguests, the lockdown is over..  You are now free to move around the house.

Camera 1
Frankie, Derrick and Caleb
Devin: Hey man.. Make sure everyone is a little sensitive to Derrick right now.
Frankie: Absolutely.
**Derrick's daughter is having surgery today.


12:36pm
Camera 3
Bathroom
Joey and Frankie

Frankie's got a pimple that wont go away..  I like him and love you too much to post it here.

Joey: Can I talk to you later?
Frankie: Yes, please.  I would love that.

Zach comes in.

Frankie: Good morning!  I had dreams about your sexy...
Zach: I bet you did.
Joey: OK! I'm gonna work out and feel good.
Frankie: I'm gonna excise this zit and go back to bed.
Joey: I slept from 2am til whenever they called lockdown. I can't believe some people don't know they snore.
Frankie: I think it might have something to do with the air in this house.  Flash forward to the montage of me snoring..

12:40pm
Cam 1
Devin, Nicole and Caleb

20 questions about nursing..

12:43pm
Dining Area
Camera 1
Frankie and Cody

Frankie spontaneously jumps into Cody's arms and goes for a spin..


12:45pm
Joey's back to work.. This time on Christine, who is very helpful.

Joey: I love everyone, bvut I really want to stay here.
Christine: You would be good to stay in here.. but because she sucks so badly, if you wanna get someone out, you just put them up against her.
Joey: If I do have your vote, that would be awesome.  If I do have your vote, please help me change that.
Christine: Weak players are just gonna slide by every week..  I would talk to the big players, if you know what I mean.  Offer them a 3 week deal.. You wont put them up.  You can go back on your word.  I'll talk to people.. Do I rally troops or what?
Joey: What's the frightening part of going againat the house?
Christine: You're the 1st target.
Joey: Well, thank you.
Christine: Thank you.  I'm sorry I can't give you anything definite. How many people have you talked to?
Joey: 5.
Chritine: And it's gone well?
Joey: Yeah.
Christine: I would be the 6th.
Joey: I would really appreciate help. 

They hug and head out..

12:53pm
Living Room
Joey, Hayden and Caleb
Camera 1/2

Joey: Can I talk to you?
*he has no vote
Caleb: Let me tell you how campaigning works.. cuz I honestly dont' think you know.  You give people reasons why..
Joey: I think you have a lot of power in the house, because people are drawn to you..

The conversation continues, but Skippy flips the camera to 3.

12:55pm
Living Room
Camera 3

Caleb: They can tell me one thing, go in there and do the complete opposite.
Joey: I was just pointing out that  you have a lot of influence.. I can offer to go on slop for people.. so they don't have to.
Caleb: I can share that with people.  I don't mind that. I'll bring it up.
Joey: Thank youuu!  That's all I'm asking for. You have to try.
Caleb: Absolutely. I'm like the weakest player in this house. I have no say-so.  This is where the HoH hangs out, sits in his room.. This is where you guys have to give real good reasons why you should stay.  Starting off with your faults in that conversation would probably be a good thing.  Letting them know, hey, I know I messed up.. Like you did in the beehive.  And you do that in your campaigns.  Let people know why you should stay.
Joey: That's all I'm asking.. Is for my name to come out of your mouth is a slightly positive way.  Thank you!

Caleb gets up, gives Joey a hug and takes off.  This brings us to 1pm BBT...

Hayden: Joey, I would have that conversation with everyone.
Joey: I don't know the game that well.  That's why I'm f'ing up so much.
Hayden: That conversation doesn't do a whole lot of good for Caleb, but if you were to have that conversation to me or anyone else voting, that would be a good thing.
Joey: What do you offer people?  Safety?
Hayden: Like, you'll fight for them.  If you keep me in the house, I will help keep you in the house.  That's the main thing.  The conversation you just had with him, have it with everyone.. I'm a better competitor.. If you keep me, I have a better chance of being able to keep you safe.. Just make sure you get to everyone, slowly, be nice about it.. If you find the time to have that conversation with everyone, it could make a difference.  It could help you, for sure.  Just promise them that you'll fight for them, if you're in this house.

Joey: I was voted America's.. Favorite.. And there's a group of us.
Hayden: What does that do though?
Joey: This stays between you and I. Promise?
Hayden: Yeah.  It's a good point, but spread it to other people. It doesn't do any good if I'm the only one who knows.  What you told Caleb brought up points for me..

1:13pm
They hug it out.. and Joey heads immediately for her next campaigning target: Zach in the BeeHive.




OK.. It's time for a dishy break!  Please mind the critters while we're out!  If you need to get the feeds, here's a 2 day free trial for ya. :-)






Permalink







11 Comments:

Blogger TripL in Cen FL said...

Caro, great report of the overnight. Mine was on all night but I dozed off after the b'day party. Just now have read all the reports. I noticed the Amanda part just once, it's in yours under the cam 3 in the fire room I think it was 3 : 31 or 3:32.
Heck I just looked at it and with chemo brain I've forgotten already.
I'm loving this season sooooo much. My helper arrived around noon and has just left. I can now turn my feeds back on.

June 30, 2014 at 1:03 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thank you, Tripl!!! <3

June 30, 2014 at 1:18 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Apologies!! Comcast just went out. Yikes!!

June 30, 2014 at 1:23 PM  
Blogger starfishsky said...

I'm surprised that Joey just told that she's America's 'favorite'. Wouldn't that just make her a bigger target/threat?

And I'm surprised that she COULD tell and still get any money.

And I'm surprised that she not only told on herself, but said there's a 'group'.

June 30, 2014 at 1:37 PM  
Blogger Debrabro said...

Hi Carolyn: So behind the 8 ball on this season. Work has been way too much on the front burner. Now I am figuring out who everyone is, who I like and what an overall better group we have this year. As always, thanks for all your hard work. Happy summer

June 30, 2014 at 3:22 PM  
Blogger StephenN42 said...

Afternoon Carolyn! Great reports today! I gotta say this cast is shaping up much better than last years. Joey has no idea how to play this game!

It looks like Joey sealed her fate. But we've still got 48 hours to LIVE when like Caleb says all that matters is what they say in DR.

June 30, 2014 at 3:24 PM  
Blogger Old Woman said...

Hi Carolyn! Fell asleep before the "awkward" Caleb/Amber convo ... and woke up late after a few nights watching the critters ... so thanks for the great recaps! They let me join the chat without having to ask a bunch of questions, and I can answer others! See you soon - be sure to get in a bike ride today. :)

June 30, 2014 at 3:24 PM  
Blogger TripL in Cen FL said...

Caro, I love to see you pop up on the feeds comments too

June 30, 2014 at 3:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hey hey hey..Well , can Joey pull it off between now and Thursday? I really don't want to see her go the first week. I truly think she would have a chance if Caleb weren't so bent on her going.But he is determined. It would be fun to have her around for TA and I think Donny will be the 2nd TA member. Just a feeling I have since he was on the block and everyone loves him. lol

June 30, 2014 at 6:05 PM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Carolyn, the Nicole/Hayden chat starts in the kitchen around 10:10 on Cam's 1 and 2 and moves to the little room off the kitchen where they talk about not having a showmance. There "like" for each other is so evident.

June 30, 2014 at 11:09 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...


Hi Lori! :)) ANything can happen, although, I have to admit, I don't reallyhave high hopes for her pulling it off on her own.. I think for her to stay, it has to come from someone else..

Hi TripL! :)) xoxoxo

Hi OldWoman! :) Thanks so much! Unfortunately, a bike ride was not to be had yesterday.. BIG storm.. BUT.. my cable went out from like 4:30pm til midnight, So I did get 6 hours of consecutive sleep, which is a very rare and precious commodity during BB!

Hi Snalley! :) Thank you!! I wholeheartedly agree. This crew of HGs is SUCH a joy!

Hi DebraB! :) I hope your work load lightens up a bit. :) Don't feel like you're behind.. We're ALL just getting ot know them. ;-)

Hi Starfishsky! :) Ditto all of that!

CurlerChick ♥- THank youuuuuuu!!! ♥

June 30, 2014 at 11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below