;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Big Brother 16: Thankful Thursday Morning

Happy Thankful Thursday, BB Lovers!! As of 9:30am,  BB hasn't sounded the alarm yet, but we do have a couple of HGs awake before the bell, so I'm on the watch and listen, in case of any important developments.☺  If this is your first time on BBDish today, the Overnight Report is a MUST read.

The backyard remains closed to the HGs, as the HoH comp is being set up for later today.  I wonder if it'll be one comp with 2 winners or 2 separate comps entirely.  We can speculate til we're blue, but it's probably best to just wait and find out tonight on the live eviction show. 

So what am I thankful for this Thankful Thursday?  I am thankful for this group of socially evolved HGs!  I am thankful the man-candy runs deep! (Or as we say in dragonboat racing "Long, Deep and Hard!")



I am thankful the superfans in the house are also super-likeable!

What am I most thankful for?  You, of course!  Thank YOU for being a part of the dish!  Through 10 seasons of blogging Big Brother, your support via live feed signups and the tip jar is what has kept BBDish going.  I'd like to give a special shout-out to everyone who has already hit the tip jar this season, some before the show even started.  Ordinarily, the Thank You list lives on the left sidebar of the blog right under the tip jar, but I like to bring it front and center on Thankful Thursdays.☺


☺♥Special Thanks To♥☺: 
♥ Pally ♥ Lee ♥ PammmB ♥ SamS ♥ JenniferS ♥ DianeS ♥ HeatherM ♥ MaryAnne ♥ FranciscaA ♥ ShawnJ ♥ RobertMcG ♥ MommaT ♥ JenniferA ♥ JenniferB ♥ Piper ♥ DeborahG ♥ DJBillLage
 PamelaC ♥ LeeW ♥ NikkiP ♥ SherryD ♥ JoAnnS ♥ ElizabethR ♥ JasonL ♥ Jun'NDavy ♥ RebeccaC  BeckyH ♥ IlissaL ♥ LynnettaC ♥ DeeS ♥ CrystalP ♥ PeterS ♥ KaseyS ♥ JerryW ♥ KathyDiT
 YalandaC ♥ BarbaraG ♥ DeborahE ♥ DebbieG ♥ GerriC ♥ MargaretM ♥ LouannR ♥ LisaS ♥ ScottS
 ♥ JaneI ♥ PamelaB ♥ KarenLY ♥ RonaP ♥ LouannR ♥



9:48am
Camera 3

Devin: One of the big reasons I told you what I did and the house, is because over the past few days, I've gotten closer to you.. and I hope when this is done, we can build on our friendship outside the house, because right now, that's much more important to me.

Donny: I appreciate you tellin' everybody.  How do you think they took it?
Devin: When I was done, I just felt vulnerable, so I just wanted to keep movin'.  But I wanted you to know that that's where it came from.. You're right.  This game makes you paranoid, and makes you make some decisions that you might not wanna have to make, but whatever.. 

**And then Skippy sent us swimming for a couple minutes...


9:54am
Cam 3
We return to a pensive Donny on the Living Room couch.


A moment later, Devin emerges from the Storage Room with his no longer missing water bottle, and then Skippy sends us back to the tank. Such is life on Thursdays. ;-) It has always been thus.

9:58am Enduring Fishies.. 10:09am...  Wakey Wakey time...

10:21am
Camera 3
Fire Room
The Women

Brittany: Oh it's sooo nice waking up on a bed! Jocasta, oh I just love you!
Jocasta: I'm tired.  I don't understand how somebody so little can yank the covers.
Brittany: I need someone to put lotion on my back..

The Fire Room is under the covers and giggly over bubbles.. Joey keeps saying Bubbles in a funny voice.

Victoria: An hour before eviction guys.  You have 60 minutes. Go!
Joey: Yeah, right.  That's why I came back to bed. You guys can do what you want.
Victoria: I was gonna say something funny, but now it's not funny anymore.

Camera 1
10:23am
Kitchen
Devin and Frankie, Donny, Derrick

Frankie: I have to change my battery pack. They're gonna yell at me soon.
Devin: If I'm on slop this week, I'm gonna do amazing.  I just had a bowl and a half.
Frankie: If it's endurance tonight, should I start carb loading now?
Devin: Woulda been better last night.. But yeah, every 3 hours.. make sure you're getting your protein in.. your electrolytes.. I have a feeling it's gonna be a Dub today.  You are the new HoH.  You have 2 seconds to nominate someone to go home.  There will be no PoV.
Frankie: Anything's possible in this house.

10:26am -- fishies.

10:31am
The HGs are now all up and all over the house.. Breakfast preparations and bathroom routines.. It's a hurried feel, so they've probably been told that HoH Lockdown is coming soon.   Collectively, there's a happy excited feel around the house. Caleb's cloud of doom was lifted last night, and even he's chipper this morning.

10:40am
HoH Room
Bomb Squad Pow Wow
Caleb, Devin, Derrick, Frankie

Caleb: People describe it as you tried to throw me under the bus.
Devin: I did anythign but that.  What are you talking about?  Hey, did you get the sense I tried to throw him under the bus last night.
Frankie: It just happened.  That's the sense that the house got.
Caleb: He didn't even say anything to me.

Devin: How does this get misconstrued?
Frankie: Because it makes it look like Caleb was lying.
Caleb: I don't feel like you threw me under the bus.
Devin: It had nothing to do.  It had only to do with me and my daughter. For anyone to say that. It disappoints me.
Frankie: It's what you said.
Caleb: This was Brittany's exact words, "Oh, so he wasn't put up because he fell off first."

Devin: If I wanted to, I would've thrown every single one of you in the house.  I could care less about this game right now.  I could care less about this alliance.  I could care less about winning 500,000 dollars.  I think I'll throw this HoH, so I can go home next.
Frankie: I respect that.  But you have to think about everything you say in this house.
Devin: You guys are thinking about game. I'm not there at all.
Frankie: You didn't intend to do that.  I know that.  But that's what was interpreted. It wasn't about saying, it was about perception.

Derrick: You say all this good stuff, but what the first thing out of Brit's mouth was "well, I guess it wasn't about.. "
Devin: Whatever. I don't even care bro.  Whatever. Money makes you hungry.  Feeds the belly.  The 4 people in this room, I love the most in this house.  I apologize if it came off that way.  That makes me feel bad.  The reason I asked you guys up here is to make sure our votes are the same.

They confirm Joey is going home.

Caleb: Far as I know, it'll be 13-0.
Devin: I was in storage with her, and she said to me, "I'd really like to get a vote today."
Derrick: She told me yesterday she has some votes.   I wish she was the person we could just be honest with and prepare her.
Devin: I told her straight to her face.. I don't want to lie to you anymore.  She kinda guilt tripped a little..  She's like, "If you wanna right a wrong, you need to vote to me." She's like, " I got a good following."
Derrick: Same thing she said to me.
Caleb: Her loyalty and trust is blown.
Devin: Will you guys just let me know, when it comes to us sitting down in the living room getting ready, just one head nod and I'll know we're still going for Joey.
Frankie: Joey's going home.
Devin: Just gimme the head nod.  I don't wanna talk game anymore. I'll just rock the comp.  I'll never ever blow up this alliance.  Even if I'm on the block.  My loyalty means more to me than anything.  Even walking out the door with my luggage in hand, I wont be disloyal.. I don't want to be looked at as, "damn, he would do anything for the money." I don't know what they're doing back there, but you guys will really see how I feel when this is over.   Anything I did yesterday was for you.  It was because I didn't stand up for you as a friend in that moment.  There's only so many girls you can be friends with.  I don't want you to think I intentionally threw you under the bus.
Frankie: We're all together in this. 

Derrick: Just so we're on the same page, when we go down there, we were all talking about the whole Donny thing..
Frankie: That's fine.
Derrick: Cuz they're all down there wondering what's going on up here now.  Brittany..
Devin: She's the most paranoid person in the house.

Frankie: You're a good man..
Caleb: The majority of people who were hearing you last night only heard what they wanted to hear.  TO me, I didn't see it that way.  I said, Devin wasn't probably trying to throw me under the bus.
Devin: I can't even see how it was perceived that way.

Caleb: I'm closer to you two than anyone else in the house.  At the end of the day.  I don't think you would ever throw me under the bus, nor misconstrue any words said against me to hurt me. You're good, bro.  I got your back.


11:02am Fishies.. blessed fishies.. Stretch!

11:16am
Amber has created a mushroom cap on top of her head.

In the kitchen, someone makes Christine laugh and she does a spit take..

 Victoria's auditioning outfits for tonight..

11:23 Fishies...

11:47am Still Fishies..   OK.. Here's how Thursdays usually go on the live feeds.  In the late morning, the HGs head up to HoH for a lockdown, then they have a tech rehearsal, which we're locked out of, and then they get all gussied up for the Live Show.  Sometimes we'll get a glimpse of them in the afternoon, but it's usually a cat and mouse game for any hard info.. That being said, I'll see you back here tonight for the Live Show Viewing Party at 8:50pm eastern. ☺ Make sure to leave comments here on the blog during the Viewing Party- there will be doorprizes randomly awarded to a couple of lucky commenters!

Happy Live Show Day!!!








Permalink







20 Comments:

Blogger Terraific said...

Hello dishy dishers! Carolyn, today and everyday, I'm thankful for you and all you do here at the dish, without which BB would not be the same!

Sadly I'll be missing tonight's festivities. I'll be dancing around to some 311 and The Urge. Getting this holiday started off right!

Hugs to all!

July 3, 2014 at 10:26 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hiya Terraific!! :0) Thank you so much! Your night sounds very fun!! Hugs!!!

July 3, 2014 at 11:09 AM  
Blogger StephenN42 said...

Carolyn! Here that sound...that scraping sound? Thats Devin digging his hole even deeper. Why bother playing in the HoH just go hit the button and call it a season?

July 3, 2014 at 11:15 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

gah Devin shut it, omg you are so bad. worse then Helen was last year about her kid. I'm just like omg get him out of the house please

July 3, 2014 at 11:16 AM  
Blogger TripL in Cen FL said...

Of course I'm thankful for our Caro's hosting our viewing parties and her ability to report the feeds.

But also I'm thankful that what was tropical but now hurricane Arthur didn't actually do any damage to us in Florida.

Today it's hot and sunny again. My kitchen clock is 12 hours ahead of time thus turning noon into midnight. The outdoor's thermometer is on a ledge in the carport. That way it's not getting the sun on it. I changed my profile photo to share with everyone to see just how warm central Florida becomes. When I was living in Sarasota the Gulf of Mexico's breezes cooled our temperature

July 3, 2014 at 11:17 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...


Good morning! Happy Thursday to you!!

Hiya Snalley!☺ hahaha!! He doesn't seem to know when to stop digging!

Hiya Tiffany! :) I believe that's the plan.

Hiya TripL! :) Amen to that! Fingers crossed for a no hurricane damage season!!!!


July 3, 2014 at 11:29 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

you called amber amanda again about the mushroom hair doo *hugs*

July 3, 2014 at 11:29 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Words cannot express-

Devin feels that Brittany is the most paranoid person in the house and said that she needs to separate reality from the game.

Amazing.

As for what is going on in the house-I don't actually like happy Caleb any better than angry Caleb because I still feel he is delusional Caleb which is still a little creepy and 'not quite normal' imho.

On the other hand, I appreciate his talk with Jocasta and Frankie. Yes, I know that some people will pick apart every word and syllable. Sometimes when we try to express our feelings, the words don't come out right-in print or in spoken word. Add to that, everyone interprets things their own way. One person may get a totally different meaning from something than another person. The intent behind Caleb's words was good.

July 3, 2014 at 11:31 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Tiffany - Thank you! My brain and my fingers just refuse to make the distinction between Amber and Amanda.. grrrrr

July 3, 2014 at 11:32 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Hi oh Goddess of the Dish!!!

I am thankful you keep us all up to date on what is going on in the BB16 house ... really wish I could hit the tip jar but I am going on my 5th month of unemployment ... So I am also thankful for the people who are able to tip you to keep this party going!!!

Thank you Dishers!!!

July 3, 2014 at 11:34 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Grendon!☺ I'm happy to report - absolutely zero fall-out from that.. so far. Fingers crossed it stays that way.

July 3, 2014 at 11:34 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Yay Carolyn-

Maybe the haters haven't come out of hibernation.

I must be one of the few who does not think Devin's tears were fake or being used as a game move. Don't get me wrong-I still find him incredibly annoying and think his game is terrible. With an overall 'nice' cast this year, he does keep the drama going. I liken Devin and Caleb to being on a teeter totter. One starts to get a grip on reality and the other goes off into space.

I do think that Devin and his tears are really who he is. I think he is truly struggling. Whether he's trying to hold something in or let something out, this guy is having problems.

If he was in recovery then he is an addict. I don't know how recent this was and each addict struggles in their own way and gets through it in their own time. If he was outside the house he would have outlets when things were stressful or he started to feel himself slipping. He could call friends or family, take a walk, go to the gym, play with his daughter or call his sponsor. He can't do any of those things in the BB house. He might literally feel as if he is crawling out of his skin right now.

July 3, 2014 at 11:50 AM  
Blogger TripL in Cen FL said...

I'm getting sleepy listening to the fishy float song so may take a quick nap. I'm really hoping that I stay awake during tonight's live show and our party.
BTW , if you can't make out the temperature on my clock it says 106.7. It's the actual temperature in my front yard. Now I would be very thankful if one of the sudden pop up storms where the Gulf breezes meet up with the Atlantic's = sudden temperature drop

July 3, 2014 at 11:53 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

July 3, 2014 at 12:09 PM  
Blogger johnnysjodi said...

Carolyn, when Caleb gets out of the house and rushes to read your entire blog. The first thing he is going to see is how you have him and Amber together on your header. He will know then, she is his destiny .. lol

July 3, 2014 at 12:22 PM  
Blogger Yasmin said...

Grendon,

That is a good reminder!
I do believe each person has their good moments.

Watching Paola in her DR….she came off like a princess! but the day before when she was not performing for production she actually was humble about slop and mentioned the poverty of her family in the Philippines. In that moment showed a softer and more real Pao Pao side….BB can bring out the worst and best depending where they are in their journey in life.

Perhaps that's why we love Donny, he just keeps it real 24/7

July 3, 2014 at 1:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi everyone! I started reading this blog last season. First season I have the live feeds.. loving it! Great job carolyn

July 3, 2014 at 1:14 PM  
Blogger NaturalGrace28 said...

Rumor has it that Frankie had to leave the house, any truth to it?

July 3, 2014 at 3:53 PM  
Blogger Hopefull said...

Well I guess I won't be watching tonight as they killed the dish with the lawnmower a bit ago. Will try to keep up on here.

July 3, 2014 at 4:01 PM  
Blogger islandgirl said...

Aloha Everyone! I love this group of house guests! Thank you so much for the amazing TOR!!

Love my BBDish summer home! My favorite and loyal summer escape! <3

July 3, 2014 at 4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below