;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Big Brother 16: Derrick Speaks Directly to the Feedsters About his True Alliance

Derrick let us in on his thoughts again this morning, speaking directly to the feeders at 6:30am on Camera 1 and 2.  What follows is a partial transcript of those remarks.. Enjoy! 

6:30am
Camera 1
HoH Room
Derrick

Derrick:  So.. a quick rundown.. I got like 5 alliances, but the one I'm staying true to is Team America.  You know I'm Team America all the way.  Also we have The Hitmen (Derrick and Cody).   I gotta stay loyal to those two.  Everything else is just a buffer to keep the heat off of me.. I haven't been put up for a nomination yet, so I gotta stay up on that.  Lookin' pretty good though.  Couple people I'm concerned about.  This is a big week..  We just made a huge move.

Derrick: Most likely, Devin's going home, and that's the 1st backdoor of the year.  I'm glad I can say I had a big part of that.  But this week's huge.  Gotta get someone up in HoH that's part of one of my alliances, so that I'm safe this week.  If I do go up this week, obviously I wanna go up right away.  I don't wanna be

backdoored.  I don't think I've pissed anyone off to be backdoored.  What I do find funny is that I was watchin' Frank Eudy do the same thing.. (talking to the feedsters)  I hope you guys are getting a kick outa this.. I hope you guys are enjoying this.. I hope I'm playing a good game.

Derrick: What I didn't know is how much sleep deprivation plays a factor in this game.  It's cool to know that people are watching right now.. I trust Cody.. I think he's loyal.  He's got that East Coast mentality.. As far as this new alliance you guys saw form tonight? (Derrick, Zach, Frankie, Cody, Christine) "The Detonators".. It could work, but people like to talk alot, so..  And "Los Tres Amigos"?  That's nothing.  It's something Zach made up.  Hi Jill - Zach's mom.  Zach's a good kid.   He means well.  We're gonna try to keep him in check, as far as doing anything you would not approve of..  And the Bomb Squad.. It's a joke.  I called it from day one.  Anything Devin touched turned to stone.


Derrick: That's all I have for today.  I'm gonna try to do this more often.  It's tough when you're not in HoH.  Frank, I don't know how you did this.  You got balls, bro.  Sitting and talking game to a camera, when there are 14 other people in this house? 13 other people, besides myself. Who knows what they can hear.  Balls of steal, bro.

Derrick: Again, I hope I'm making you guys proud.  I'm trying to play as honest as I can, but you guys know, you can't play too honest, because people will use it against you. I'm hoping I don't have to make any more big moves for a bit.  This was a blessing.. But not it's time to go back to what I was doing, and not be viewed as a threat.  There are people in this house who are paranoid, and they're going to blow up their own games.. Hopefully that'll just keep me in the background for a while..

Derrick: These are real, but the way.. (he shows the scars on his arms) I must be one of the first to have permanent scarring from a BB comp.. Pride.  Pride set in. Asshole move.  I shoulda dropped right away.

 Derrick:  Anyways, I love you all.  I hope I'm making you guys proud.  Ok? Cool.  Alright.  Time to go to sleep.














Permalink







13 Comments:

Blogger Gramps said...

Good Morning, Carolyn, and all my Dishy friends!!
I hope all goes quickly and smoothly w/ your move-in.

Last night at 1102p, cam 1/2, Chris says Nic and her should cast hinky votes to evict Caleb and get the blame put on Jo, Don, and Brit. Would be hysterical if others do that and Devin ends up staying.

I wonder if someone (Cody, Derrick, Frankie) should tell Zach that his declaring he's going to throw the HoH is not only a slap in the face to Derrick and the BS but it makes him the most dangerous floater-- yes, floater -- in the House. Not wanting to win and hiding behind others ... Dude, you are a floater.

July 16, 2014 at 10:23 AM  
Blogger mgd911lcfr said...

Totally loving Derrick's game ... Definitely see him til the end!

Thanks for all you do Carolyn!

July 16, 2014 at 10:34 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Who is The Hitmen? Cody and Derrick? I havent heard that name before

July 16, 2014 at 10:37 AM  
Blogger longlegged said...

Who is in the Hitmen? I missed it.

July 16, 2014 at 10:39 AM  
Blogger kb said...

I like that he does this! :) Thanks for transcribing it.

July 16, 2014 at 10:39 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

AWESOME!!! Sorry about all caps, but I love it when they talk to us ... they know someone somewhere is watching at all times ... thanks Carolyn!!

July 16, 2014 at 10:49 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good Afternoon Carolyn,...great catch. I love it when they talk to the feedsters. If he got up earlier he could go outside and talk to us early in the morning once he is out of the HOH.

This week is actually kinda dull since we know what's most likely going to happen Thursday. I haven't been watching the feeds too much.

Send us more pictures when you can. That picture the other morning was professional quality. Loved it. Is there anyway to download it. I would love to have it as a screen saver.

July 16, 2014 at 12:05 PM  
Blogger pickedonalways said...

I'm loving the feeds this year!!! This group of house guests are the greatest!!! Well, except for Devin...he is just plain bat crazy!!! Derrick is by far my favorite this year because he seems to be the only one with his head in the game!!! And him talking directly to us feedsters is fantastic!!!!

I think Nicole is playing a good game and I don't think she is as dumb as she acts!!! She is my favorite female in the house!!!

I think Donny is awesome!!! He is such a sweetheart!!! He needs to back off a bit and lay low for awhile or he will find himself on the block pretty soon!!!!

I really like all the house guests this year, except Devin!!! Casting did a great job this year!!! It is a joy to watch all the house guests, no racism, no homophobes!!!! Everyone genuinely likes Frankie (how could they not!!!) And everyone accepts Jocasta, Bible and all!!!

Thank you Carolyn for all of your hard work keeping all of us up to date on the happenings inside the BB house!!!!

July 16, 2014 at 12:06 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

Love him!

July 16, 2014 at 12:53 PM  
Blogger AshleyKP said...

Hey Carolyn! So busy so I haven't been able to comment until now. I absolutely love all that you do and how much work you truly put into this wonderful website.

I like Derrick and pretty much all the other houseguests. Correct me if I am wrong, but this isn't a backdoor situation. A backdoor is where the renom never had an opportunity to play in the POV. Devin played in the POV so he had an opportunity to win and keep himself off the block.

I look forward to tomorrow night and if I get my studying done, I will join everyone in the comment section. xoxo. Ash

July 16, 2014 at 1:13 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Everyone!! :0)

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding today.. I'm all moved in and set up and ready to go now!

Hope to see you for the viewing party!

July 16, 2014 at 4:34 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Yup Ashley this is not a true backdooring since Devin did play in the POV. Kinda disappointed in Derrick the 'superfan' not knowing that! Oh well :)

July 16, 2014 at 10:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

UGH After reading TOR I tried to sign in to the feeds and was directed to the page to pay for them. I can't get on the feeds..So IRRITATED , anyone???

July 17, 2014 at 9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below