;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Big Brother 16: The Overnight Report

Good morning, BB Lovers!  Happy Wednesday to you!  I hope to see you all here tonight for the Wednesday Show Viewing Party at 7:50pm Eastern.☺


As we rejoin our HGs on the live feeds, Cody and Amber are on the Hammock and there is much flirting.. even a quick handhold.. and much hair twirling from Amber.  Ladies, you know what it means when we unconsciously twirl our hair... smitten!


11:58pm
Camera 4
Amber and Cody

Cody: Just wish upon a jet, Amber.. I don't think I understand the concept.
Amber: I feel like I'm making a wish, and then the jet's just sending it away.
Cody: Ooooh
Amber: It's like blowing out candles.. It's like wishing on a shooting star..
Cody: Do you understand that you just went from blowing out candles to a shooting star?


Amber: hehehe.. I'm trying to
Cody:  Do you know what the point is of wishing on a shooting star? It's cuz they're so rare that when you see them you make a wish and they come true.
Amber: I don't think you get the point.
Cody: Now I'm only gonna make wishes on jets and send them to you.
Amber: The one person I ever did it with needs to get it.  You don't have to get it.
Cody: Ouch.  I'm over it.  Never wishing on a jet for you now.
Amber: Whatever.  We don't have a handshake yet.  We have to think of one. With butt poppin.  WHat's your favorite move?

Cody: Like a dance move?
Amber: I have to stand up to do it.
Cody: Ooh.
Amber: Ok, I'm gonna come up with a handshake..
Cody: It's gonna be the sickest thing ever..
Amber: So dirty..
Cody: It's dirty.  Not the way you're saying it.  You're saying it like seductive..

They go back and forth, repeating "Dirty" in various voices..   Let's check on the others..

12:03am
Camera 1
Double Chaise
Frankie, Christine, Caleb, Devin, Derrick

Caleb is looking at the hammock and he does not look pleased.   The rest of the HGs are having a laugh about the comp where they had to throw frisbees at each other.  Then..

Frankie: I just realized that all of tvgn was Frank tonight..  I'm probably gonna have equal fans and haters when I get out.
Devin: Is tvgn censored.
Christine: Yeah.
Frankie: Beeps.
Derrick: Yes, no swears, no nudity.
Frankie: That's why nobody watches anymore. 
Christine: That's why they wish it was on Showtime.
Devin: What about the live feeds?
Derrick: Live Feeds are uncensored. 
***Ahem.. Live Feeds 2 Day Free Trial plug. Right here. Right now. Go gettem.

12:10am
Caleb continues trying to participate in the conversation, but his eyes keep pulling to the hammock. Hayden joins, Zach joins..

Derrick: Right now, this is all fishes.
**nope
Frankie: Don't you love these shoes?! Love em!
Derrick: When does it get cold here?  Or is this it?
Zach: It's perfect here all the time.
Derrick: Your perfect and mine are very different.  Do you see my skin?

12:15am
Cam 1
Talk turns to the wrap party..  They all plan on going to Rachel's, then hopefully Vegas..
**For this cast, if I can swing it financially, I do too.

Rachel: At Rachel's party, it'll be ALL the former houseguests.. and it's invote only.
Frankie: I can't wait to meet Amanda.  "Fasten your seatbelts.  It's gonna be a bumpy night."

Frankie: People really do lose their mind in here..
Zach: Who's your favotire character to be?
Frankie: Clarabelle.. and Rhinestone.  Clarabelle, I find her the most entertaining.. Rhinestone has a special place in my heart because he was first.
Derrick: When it's just the guys hanging out, you should do Frank.
Frankie: It turns Victoria on.
Hayden: She's like, I'm attracted to Frank..

12:19am  About being gay..
Derrick: Have you ever been with a girl? How'd it go?
Frankie: I performed well.. Up until my sophomore year of college, I was with girls.  I didn't hook up with a guy til I was 18.. and I didn't have sex with a guy til I was 21.. It was a progression.  And now I'm just like, I like boys!!! I'm like the poster child for happy gay life.  Glitter and sparkles and rainbows.. I love the gays.

About the word fag...
Frankie: I had to change my relationship with the word.. I chose to make peace with it.. and when it's not used maliciously, I'm ok with it.  If it's used with the intention to hurt me, then it hurts.  I would rather reclaim the word and not make it a negative.
Hayden: Have you seen the Louis CK take on it?
Frankie: it's PERFECT!
Hayden: It's really funny..

Frankie and Hayden actually have 2 different favorite Louis CK takes on this.  Here's what I found on youtube:

NSFW and Do NOT Click On Any Ads in the Video

Hayden: I'm talking about a stand up bit he does.  I say it, but i don't mean it in the way you say it.. It's funny and it's really enlightening.
Frankie: The thing is this.. If you're trying to hurt me, you're probably gonna hurt me.  If you're trying to make me laugh, you're probably gonna make me laugh.
**it's all about intent. with every word choice.  i agree.

Frankie: I just hope one day that it doesn't have the weight and the power that it does.  I feel like that about all derogatory words.. that one day they'll just lose their power.
**amen.
Devin: It only means something if you give it meaning.
Frankie: Exactly. And it only can hurt if you're trying to hurt. I have a lot of like, straight friends, who'll say it withiut even thinking.. I'm like, it's ok.  That's just me.  I do not speak for the whole homosexual community.
Derrick: And you've spoken well.  Ok, Zach.  Get up.  It's time to take you whippin' like a man. (Pool)

12:24am
Hammock
Amber and Cody

Cody's talking about his sister.. and we still have body contact and playfulness..


Cody: mm.. uh.. super skinny.. short.. She's not that short.  Shorter though.. She's a sassy momma..
Amber: When's her birthday?
Cody: July 8th.  Me and her are super tight.. She's 22.. We're all within 4 years of each other, which is awesome.  We were in highschool together. I really wanted to go to college with my brother.  I messed that up.





After a bit more chatter, they go inside to use the bathroom and make some food. Cody's dreading the Caleb glare.. and it's very much there.

CUT TO:
12:45am

Cam 1/2 The Double Chaise crew is still happily chatting away..
Cam 3/4 Cody and Amber are in the kitchen..


CUT TO:
12:59am
Cam 4
Storage Room
Zach and Cody

Zach: Dude..

Cody: What?
Zach: You were in the hammock a long time.
Cody: We literally were  talking about bullshit, except, she's like, "I just wanna trust you so much."

Both laugh.  Zach goes in for the pound.
Cody: She's like, you're the only guy.. you're the one person I really wanna trust.. She's like, naming the people she trusts..
Zach: Did she say me?
Cody: no.
Zach: Dude, Caleb was pissssed.
Cody: Really?
Zach: He was lookin' over there like every 5 minutes. 
Cody: That's annoying.  Like, let it go dude.  It's not in the cards for you.  He straight up pulled me over one day, like, is there something going on with you two?  I was like, bro, stop it.. I know how you feel about the girl.  We just talk.  It's a game.  What am I supposed to do?  She straight up said in front of him, "Cody, are you going to go nap.. Do you wanna go sit in the hammock."  I was saying the whole time, Caleb's so pissed right now. His face was all red.
Zach; He's been pissed all day.

Zach: Dude. You're gonna try to win HoH, right?
Cody: Yeah
Zach: I think I'm gonna throw it.
Cody; Why??
Zach: There's no point in winning it.
Cody: Don't say that out loud to anyone. Don't say it.  I understand you said it last night, but don't say it.  Are you telling people you're gonna throw it?
Zach: Should I throw it?
Cody: I'm not, because I don't wanna be on the block, period.  At this point, who knows who's goin' up?  Devin's going home.  People moight be like, ok, who hasn't been up.. There's 5 of us.  There's 4 spots.  You don't know who gets up there.  It's as simple as this. Guys, everyone else has been on the block, nothing personal.  F*cl that.. I'm gonna try to win it.
Zach: Who would you put up?
Cody: I would put up Victoria in a second..
Zach: Think it's gonna be endurance?
**Most of the HGs do.

Cody: What's up with Brittany?  Is she waiting for me to say something to her?
Zach: I don't know.. Ask Derrick.  He talked to her for a while..

Amber enters..

Amber: It's a party in here.

She grabs cookies and goes.

Zach: Derrick was like, you're very inconsistent.. 
Cody: She's so untrustworthy.  I wanna trust her so bad.. but I feel like she'll be Boom you're on the block, boom, you're goin home.

Talk turns to Christine.

Cody: You guys can put her up.  I can't.
Zach: Who do I put up if I win HoH?
Cody: Not Victoria.
Zach: I would, but now I can't.. I'd look like an asshole.
**what'd I miss?

Zach: Right now, I owe you a huge favor.  While I was sleeping, you were campaigning to keep me here. 
Cody: Right now, we're essentially playing the entire house.  We may be playing too many people.  Like, if I talk to Amber, Christine starts to doubt me.
Zach: Should we just make Caleb the target next week?  Then Frankie has no one.  Thursday, if you're HoH..
Cody: I'd rather not overthink it.. Right now, I'd rather just chill, focus on voting out Devin, then focus on the HoH challenge.

As of 1:11am, this conversation is ongoing, much like the night.. If you'd like to watch the rest in the flashback area of the live feeds, go to July 16th 1:11am on Camera 4. 

CUT TO:
1:11am
Double Chaise
Frankie, Devin, Amber, Hayden, Christine, Derrick
Christine: Wait, did  you say you tried out for America's Next Top Model?
Amber: Years ago.. I got pretty far.
Frankie: Nicole?
Nicole: I've got nothing.
Frankie: You won a Frog Costume and HoH!
Brittany: You're the cutest frog ever.
Nicole: I did win best personality in highschool.
ALL: That's awesome!
Frankie: I got best dressed.
Nicole: I got best dressed too.. and most likely to be famous.
Frankie: I Love it!


Caleb: I got "Most Likely to be on The Bachelor."
Frankie: I also got "Totally Talkative" in my school.
Derrick: Devin.. not answering..
Devin: My school was too big, dude.
Hayden: I was Funniest.

Brittany: I was Best Dressed..
Christine: I wish my school did those.  That pisses me off. 
Hayden: I got Class Clown.
Devin: How many in your class?
Christine: 600.
Devin: We had 2200 in my class..
Derrick: I got Best Eyes.. I feel bad.  I only had 200 kids in my graduating class.
Caleb: I had 50.

Frankie: Ooh! Celebrity Crush.
Christine: Mark Ruffalo.
Hayden: Mine's Leonardo diCaprio.  Man crush.
Nicole: Rachel Bilson.
Hayden: Who is that?
**I have no idea.  Here's the google search results
Nicole: Cutest girl ever.
Hayden: I know that name..
Devin: Beyonce.
Derrick: Kate Upton.
Caleb: Megan Fox has been mine since day one.. And what's her name?  Kila Munez?
Frankie: Mila Kunis.
Caleb: She's so hot.
Hayden: Frankie, who's yours?
Frankie: Justin Bieber. And Zac Effron.  Both of those.

Christine: Oh! Zac Effron is my very close second.
Devin: Dude, he looked good in The Neighbors.
Christine: I didn't see it.  My husband didn't want me to see it.
Hayden: Devin?


Devin: It's not an actor, I'm just gonna say it.. Drake.

Happy chatter and laughter continues..

Frankie: Worst fear.
Nicole: Ghosts.
Hayden: Getting old. I just hate getting older.. Right here, this would be perfect. 21.
Frankie: I'm super excited to get old. I'm gonna be the cutest old man.
Brit:  Earthquakes and heights.
Devin: Not living up to expectations.
Frankie: How bout you?
Caleb: mm..
Hayden: That's a good one.
Frankie: That is a good one.
Hayden: Dude, it can be spiders..
Frankie: Are you afraid of sharting?  I've made peace with it.  I shart all the time.. Ok, let's skip Caleb.
Derrick: Heights.. like a 20 story building..
Frankie: Spiders.. one almost killed me.
Caleb: Over in Iraq they had Camel Spiders.. They would cover one of them whole pillows.  You have to shoot em.
Frankie: It's like from Aliens.
Caleb: We would get in trouble, but we'd put em in a box and let em fight each other.
Derrick: They'll fight?
Caleb: We'd put 2 in a box, and they'd kill each other... within seconds.. But we'd usually just shoot em.
**Sounds like cock fighting, desert style.

1:20am
Brit gets up to go to bed..

Devin: How bout your most memorable moment?
Nicole: When I got a call back for this.. I was eatin' Chinese Food, and I vomited.
Caleb: Most memorable moment..
Devin: Good or bad.
Caleb: I would say.. When I got home from Iraq, and all my family, and they had signs, and my little nephews and all that. How about you?
Devin: Either when my daughter was born, or when I found out her mom was pregnant..
Chreistine: My wedding day, when I kissed my husband!
Hayden: The night before moving to California.. I was watching Blow, sitting in the living room, my brother passed out.. and I was like, "I'm moving to California today by myself.."
Devin: No job lined up, nothin.. How long did it take you to find a job?
Hayden: About a month.. I was working at a book store.. and then I got the pedi cab thing.. and a job at an e-cig shop. For the last few months, I've just been pedi-cabbing.


CUT TO:
1:45am
Cam 1 - Christine and Nicole are sorting laundry and talking about their moms..
Cam 3 - Kitchen - Movie and Actor Chatter with Derrick, Zach, Cody, Frankie, Amber, Hayden..

1:46am Cam 1 flips to pouty, solitary Caleb..


Then over to Devin shooting pool..
1:49am
Cam 3
Kitchen
Nicole, Hayden, Christine, Derrick, Zach, Cody,  Amber
Nicole's playing with Hayden's hair, while Zach  and Cody talk about finale night festivities..

Then they move on to Favorite Movie Series..

1:55am
Camera 3
Same crew.. More movie talk.. Now Animated..

Devin: Who the f*ck's Dori?
Christine: Ellen DeGeneres.  Your daughter doesn't make you watch it over and over??
Cody: I love The Incredibles..

2:00am
Camera 3
Same crew.. More movie talk..

Derrick: Avatar 2 should be coming out soon..
Frankie: I loooooveeee. the Last Airbender.
Hayden: When it ended, I was like More! More!
Frankie: The blind girl was my favorite character.. that she could see.. with her feet?!

2:05am
Camera 1
Backyard

Devin's choosing which shirt to wear for the live eviction show..

Derrick: You're gonna get to meet Whoopi..
Devin: Whoopi's on The Talk?
**no.. She's on The View.  Different network.
Caleb: So you say The Talk is a big deal?
Derrick: Huge talk show..
Devin: it rivals The View. 
Derrick: You're gonna do The Talk, Jeff.. Probably all the same ones as on the way in.

CUT TO:
2:23am
Camera 3
Brittany, Cody, Zach, Amber, Derrick

Zach: I just can't wait to go backhome and slay.
Cody: I just can't believe I just got betrayed by you, Brittany.
Brittany: Stop, Cody.
Zach: Yeah, Cody.. get over it.
Derrick: I got your back, Cody.. 
Cody: You'll find out the truth and feel like an idiot.
Brittany: Stop beatin around the bush, Cody.. Stop Jackshackin'.  We told Zach last night someone used the bagels to jack..
Brittany and Amber are having a giggle fit. 
Zach: yeah, Brit, I use the bagels to jack off.  Are you like, comin' at me..
Derrick: i got your back, bro.
Zach: Is it because I'm Jewish?
Brit: hahaha
Zach: That's f'd up. I'm outta here.

All: hahahahaah!
Zach: You think I jack off with bagels cuz I'm f'in Jewish?
Brit: nooooo!
Zach; Well, F*ck you.
Derrick: (cracking up) What does that have to do with anything?  Wait, Zach, c'mere bud.
Zach: No, I'm over it.
Amber: He's goin' out to the jack shack.
Zach; You know what?  I'm gonna go get a bagel and jerk my meat, ok?
All: hahahaah

Derrick: All the DR people are gonna start hidin' pillows from Zach.  They keep replacin' em.

Brittany: Let's go to the HoH..  Aaaach!!! Did you see my boob? I'm sorry.
Cody: Nope.
**If you'd like to, go to 2:25am on Camera 3.. it happens right as the clock turns to 2:26am.  FWIW, I didn't see it.

2:26am
Cam 3
HoH Room

Cody and Derrick get there first...

Derrick: You're gonna ruin your chances with Amber, you keep hittin' on Brit.
Cody: Gah

The girls make their way in..

Amber: My face is too tight.
Derrick: What does that mean?
Amber: Feel it.

Both do.. Cody lingers.

Amber: mmm
Cody: How does that happen? I've never felt a tight face before.
Amber: I just keep it..
Derrick: Moisturized?
Amber: Just really kept up.. I'm like obsessed with washing my face.  I need a facial.

Brit: I think Zach was pissed.
Cody: He was.. no, kidding.
Brit: I think he's mad.
Derrick: Well, you bitch slapped him..
Brit: I just gave him a hug.

Christine and Nicole enter.. grab snacks and leave..  Everyone else piles on the bed.

Brit: Cody, stop it.
Cody: F*ck it.  Whatever.  Poor Donny. I feel so bad.
**they woke him.

Brittany goes to make sure she didn't really offend Zach.  Cody, Amber and Derrick remain.. Brit returns.. They watch the monitor..

Cody: There's Devin.
Derrick: He has zero votes.  First backdoor of the year.  I put that right in my blog.
Cody: That's epic. 


CUT TO:
2:45am
Cam 3
HoH  - Zach has now joined, but he's sitting on the couch..

They're still watching people on the monitor, complaining about those who don't wash dishes.. and popcorn with hot sauce.. Quebec style fries.. waffle fries..

CUT TO:
3am
Cam 3

Cody hassles Zach to the point where Brit asks Cody if he needs to go borrow some of Devin's meds.  He springboards off the bed and she goes chasing him, with her butt hanging out.

Derrick: There's an ass slip.  Feedsters love that.  Thanks, Cod.


Cam 1
3am
Bathroom
Caleb and Frankie

Caleb is angry and sad about Amber.. and Frankie's lending an ear.. I'll fast forward.. You know the deal.

Caleb: At the end of the day, I think I'm ... to nice.  That's just me.

3:35am
Camera 1
Hammock
Hayden and Nicole


They're talking about who they can and cannot trust in the house, and who among them needs to reconcile so they can work together. 

Hayden: Who would you wanna see gone next week?
Nicole: Amber.
Hayden: I would love that. But no one sees her as a priority.
Nicole: Who's next week?
Hayden: Victoria or Brittany.. basically in the next 4 weeks, Victoria could go at any time.
Nicole: Yeah, but so could we.   You know, Christine said yesterday that you're the most under-rated player in the game.
Hayden: Christine, what are you doing?
Nicole: She said that out loud.  Swear to God. I was trying to make you seem like you're just normal.
Hayden: Donny was like, everyone knows you're a threat.
Nicole: Dude, Caleb is heated.. I think about Cody and Amber's hammock date..
Hayden: That's perfect.. we can put her up and Caleb wont get mad.

Hayden: I don't have any intentions on going hard for it, but if it's something I'll be good at..
Nicole: What if it's Endurance.
Hayden: If it's endurance, I'll try to win it.
**yay!

Nicole: Amber's going for it hard, so I have to be careful.. I would throw it to Christine..  Christine said you always know what the comp's going to be..
Hayden: I don't know anything.  Who'd she tell that to?
Nicole: Just me.  She said that she wanted to tell you to stop doing that.
Hayden: She should stop talking about me though.. C'mon Christine.. We're supposed to be in an alliance here.  Grasshopper Crew.  Donny wants to be in an alliance with me, Cody and Zach too bad.. I don't want to be in an alliance with Zach.. he's too.. sketchy.  Cody would be cool to work with.. He has all the girls wrapped in his web.
Nicole: Not me.
Hayden: I know a lot of the guys would like to see Frankie go home.  Cody and Derrick tell me everything.. I think they tell me a lot more than Zach.  They dish it all to me.
Nicole: I think everybody trusts you.
Hayden: That's why it's hard for me to win an HoH right now.  I don't have any enemies, and I don't want to make any..

Nicole: Amber said tonight that Cody's one of her best friends in the house.
Hayden: Oh, Cody..  bro..
Nicole: I think Caleb will go after Cody soon.
Hayden: I would love for this week to see mostly people who haven't been on the block.  Even Christine..  I would love to just work with Donny.  I don't want to work with Cody and Zach.  Technically we're in the Bomb Squad.
Nicole: Is that still a thing?
Hayden: No one talks about it any more.  I would love to see Derrick, Cody, Frank, Christine all up on the block, just because they've never been.  The sucky thing about Caleb is that now everyone knows that he's not a comp beast at all.. He's just a big blob of muscle.  So that puts me and Cody up on that pedestal now..  Me and Cody would get backdoored easily.  I do wanna get my hands dirty afte this week.. I've been the nice guy too long.  This is super over confident, but I really haven't been worried yet, and we've been here 4 weeks.  I hope I chill you out.
Nicole: You do.

3:50am cont'd
Hayden: Boy, I would love to put Amber up..
Nicole: I want you to win soo bad.
Hayden: I wanna win the first HoH that is not Battle of the Block. I don't wanna win an HoH til this twist is over.
Nicole: Cuz then you pick 2 people you want to go home.
Hayden: If it was me and Cody at the end of the comp, I'd easily throw to Cody.  He wouldn't put me or you or Christine or Donny up..  I'd still have no blood on my hands.   i wonder if it's gonna be 7 or 9 people in the jury.
Nicole: 9.  Last year it was 9.
Hayden:  I think this week is gonna be regular, but next week is gonna be a double..  Double eviction.. That's where me or Cody would be booted in a second. 

Hayden reiterates that Christine has got to stop telling others he's more of a threat than he appears.. 



CUT TO:
3:57am
Cam 3
Zach, Frankie, Derrick, Cody, Christine

Alliance Meeting.  We join this conversation in progress..

Cody: No one would ever think we're working together..

Zach: Christine, you're our most important piece of the puzzle.
Christine: hehehe
Frankie: Christine, you really are, because you're a link to 2 votes - Nicole and by extension Hayden.
Zach: Hayden's really smart though.

Christine: Hayden's very smart.
Derrick: Hayden's very smart.
Zach: He knows what the f*ck he's doing.

Cody: But here's the think about someone like that.  Like, we have us 5.  We'll just keep him close.
Zach: Going off of that, our goal as an alliance is to be the last 5 people here.
ALL: Of course.
Zach: So we have to decide who our targets are, to make it easier for us, going down the road.
Christine: Well, it has to be week by week.
Derrick: Not only that, it also has to be a safe thing for whoever gets HoH.  Ultimately, the bottom line is, whenever you're HoH, we can't pressure each other.

3:59am cont'd
Frankie: The reason Caleb and Amber aren't up here is because she is poison, and he is dumb.  And the reason Hayden is not up here is because.. He would beat all of us.


Christine: True.
Zach: Wow.
Derrick: You think so?  My man paisan (Cody) might be able to beat him in Endurance stuff.
Frankie: No, I mean in the Game. 

4:30am
Cam 1
Hammock
Hayden and Nicole

If you're loving HayCole, and you've got a few minutes, just go watch this on flashback starting around 4:35am on Camera 1 or 2. ☺ Ah-dorbz!

Hayden: Can we cuddle for a bit now?
Nicole: Yes.
Hayden: I have a pet frog.

Nicole: I can't believe you don't want to kiss me.
Hayden: What?! What do you mean I don't want to? Put the towel down, Put the towel down.  What do you mean I don't want to?  Are you serious?
Nicole: The way you approach things sucks.  You're a weird boy.  Do you think production thinks I have the hugest crush on you?
Hayden: Yeah.
Nicole: Oh my goshh..
**adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nicole: I liked you when I thought you sucked.
Hayden: Thanks.  All of your compliments are so backhanded.
Nicole: hehe.  Not sucked.. I didn't think you were that smart.  You're smarter than me.  I don't like to give compliments..

Hayden: So.. when you said you had a crush on me, true or false?
Nicole: True.
Hayden: niiice!  That's all I needed to know.

4:47am

Hayden: Your personality, plus your looks and everything about you?  Amazing.
Nicole: Oh yeah?
Hayden: Yup.

4:49am. Cam 2 cont'd

Hayden: By the way, since I'm not kissing you on Thursday, I'm gonna have to kiss you before.
Nicole: No..
Hayden: This is going to kill me. I can't.
Nicole: It'll be worth the wait.
Hayden: But seriously, please?
Nicole: No.  If me and you make it down to just a few people, but right now it's too risky.
Hayden: Not even a peck?
Nicole: No.
Hayden: Ohh.. it's cuz you're gonna fall in love.
Nicole: Are you freakin' serious?
Hayden: That's what it is.


This is ongoing.. I highly recommend it for a feel-good morning flashback.☺  And.... this concludes the Overnight Report.  Join us on facebook and/or twitter and we'll let you know whenever there's a new post.. and whenever something particularly dishy happens on the live feeds!

If you haven't gotten the feeds yet this season, here's a 2 day free trial for you.  I promise, you're going to love these HGs, and you'll wonder how on earth you ever thought you were even watching BB without the feeds.






Permalink







23 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Good morning, still rainy and very muggy. :-(
These kids are sure enjoying themselves. You're going to enjoy all of the shenanigans in the HOH that have been going on for the last hour.

I don't think there has been a lot of serious game talk, everyone seems to be asking "who you putting up?" Does anyone ever answer that honestly to someone out of the blue?

I find it interesting that Hayden and Nicole are trying to get Christine and Donny to trust each other, sounds like they want to align. I think that would work pretty good.

Anyway another day of pleasant chitchat in the house. I guess we'll have to wait for the next HOH to get some excitement.

I think that Nicole and Hayden, starting about 3:31 Am cameras 1/2,give a pretty good assessment of the houseguests. Hayden is definitely one to watch.

I'm still not sure where Derrick actually stands. I wish he would give us a good talk on the feeds.

It is nice to see people getting along, I just don't have a lot in common with 20 somethings. I need some chos.

Can't wait for Thursday!!!

Thanks. Go ride your bike. :-)

July 16, 2014 at 3:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well, since I made my last comment there has been nothing but game talk. It's good to be surprised! :-)

July 16, 2014 at 4:29 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Jerry!☺ I covered the HoH crew game talk, and then rejoined Hayden and Nicole. So stinking cute!

July 16, 2014 at 4:50 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

They are a cute couple. Their dialog is like a sitcom. Add Donny's sayings and we end up with a lot of funny stuff.

July 16, 2014 at 4:55 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

:0)

................gone cycling!

July 16, 2014 at 5:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Carolyn and Dishy friends :-)
Before I dig into TOR, I wanted to address a couple things lest I forget. I am not a morning person, so my brain isn't running on all cylinders until I get that coffee running fully through my veins and I've had some time to wipe the sleepy out of my system lol

@Gramps

You mentioned seeing the second half of my list of thoughts on the HGs, and that you were waiting for the rest. It's actually posted in the same thread (yesterdays Overnight Report), before the ones you saw. Starts with Derrick and finishes up w/Jocasta. I hope you find it, if you're still interested in giving it a read, it's always nice to hear what my fellow Dishers think! Thanks for your nice words :-)

@Meechele

Thank you, as well, for giving me your thoughts! I also want to express my gratitude to your son for his service to our country :-)) I, too, have been trying to give BBCaleb the benefit of the doubt regarding some of his behavior because I'm sure his particular job overseas left him w/some issues that can't be easily fixed. But, dang, it's hard to imagine that some of the behaviors he exhibits aren't just a natural part of his personality, ya know? Also, you said something in your last post to me about my brother-in-law...not sure who that should have been addressed to, but it wasn't me. Sorry for any confusion :-)

Now, on to TOR of today!! Can't wait to read it!!

Love and hugs,
Missy

July 16, 2014 at 5:40 AM  
Blogger Yasmin said...

Good Morning Carolyn and Jerry heehee
and everyone else!

I got nothin…. No game talk to talk about just a fun night with the hsg. not complaining at all.
Reminded me of how much I liked BBAUS.

*Donny tried for the first time orange gatorade,,,he likes it a lot , He said if he freezes them he could have popsicles.
Off to work hope i make it in time for the viewing party.
Have a great day!

July 16, 2014 at 6:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I just want to say thank you for this blog - I have read it for years and I really appreciate all that you do.I love this group of house guests and think this is one of the best seasons in a long time. Has renewed my love for the show. I would not be able to keep up if not for you and all that you do. So THANK YOU very very much....

July 16, 2014 at 6:31 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good morning Carolyn!

I think Nicole is adorable and I love her but the lack of game play and drive coming from these women is very disappointing. She sat in the hammock last night (as so lovely transcribed) telling Hayden she wanted to win HOH sooooo bad. Is she forgetting she won HOH last week and her #1 goal was to figure out how to NOT be HOH. I think production is even trying to get the women more involved by having a comp where 1 male and 1 female would be the winners and last week the opportunity was there for 2 females to win. Every time a lady has won HOH this summer, she turns around and hands the week to the male.

Has this been bothering anyone else or just me? 2 or 3 of the women will talk a little game about what they want to do, who to trust etc. but none of them are trying to make an alliance, none of them want power etc. Anytime someone tries talking to Amber about game, it's like she has no clue where she is or that she's on tv to play a game. I truly think she's only there to boost her career and it bothers me that she potentially took a spot in the house that could've gone to a super fan.

Ok, today's rant is over. I am 100% for women power but these ladies are just driving me bonkers!

July 16, 2014 at 6:51 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Im still not that invested in this season. The people are a big improvement over last, but to me the gameplay has been lacking so far. Im sure the dynamic will get interesting later especially between Nicole/christine and Brit/cody/Amber. Right now Cody is a lucky man. I think Hayden is disengenious little punk, but thats just me..

July 16, 2014 at 7:05 AM  
Blogger Ketchup's mom said...

Zack saying he would look like an a** if he put Victoria up. They agreed yesterday in HOH room in front of Derrick that they wouldn't put each other up.
Thank you for keeping us all up to speed!! Your awesome! Have a great day!! :)

July 16, 2014 at 7:35 AM  
Blogger Ruth's Random Ramblings said...

Thank you Carolyn - another great Overnight Report. I just don't know what to think. I really like all of these houseguests - even Devin. I know - no bashing please - I think it's the Mom in me - he just didn't play the social game well AT ALL. Anyway, with that being said there is only one houseguest that creeps me out and that is Caleb. It creeps me out how upset he seems to get when he sees Amber talking with Cody. Just my opinion.

I think I'm going to sign up for the two day pass for the feeds. I have so much to do that I'm afraid I won't step away from my iPad and I do have to be a productive human being...maybe later.

Y'all have a great day - from the great state of Texas!

July 16, 2014 at 7:36 AM  
Blogger Jennib said...

Totally loving Haycole!

July 16, 2014 at 8:32 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Mornin' Carolyn ~ Mornin' Jerry! :D

Thanks, Caro, for the awesome TOR. I was so emotionally spent last night that I just fell out sleeping, so you caught me up good! Hope you had a wonderful bike ride again today, yesterday's photo was gorgeous.. ♥

@Jerry,
It's so refreshing to see you as BBer and I so enjoy reading your comments! I am finding it hard, as well, to relate to the twenty-somethings! I'm 46 O_o
Thanks for the heads up on the feed times for last night, as I can now go check them out and know exactly where to start while they sleep.
I'm on Central time, soooo I have a few hours before our favorite hamsters rise and get going. :0)

Hopefully I'll see y'all tonight for the viewing party..

Getting my coffee refill & heading to the feeds!
Peace to all BBDishers!
Michel aka 'Mee-Shell'

July 16, 2014 at 8:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm sooo shipping Haycole, loving them... loving Nicole as the froggie, she is such a good sport and is never without the frog that I have seen. I find it interesting that Christine is once again in another alliance that she is not telling Nicole about...

July 16, 2014 at 8:44 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm soooo shipping Haycole, totally loving them, very similar to Jeff and Jordan imho. Loving the frog, Nicole is such a good sport about wearing froggie all the time. I find it interesting that once again Christine is in another alliance excluding Nicole. If Nicole finds out again will she be as forgiving...??

July 16, 2014 at 8:50 AM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Carolyn at 6:30 am Cam 1 and 2 Derrick is talking to feeders about his alliances

July 16, 2014 at 9:17 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Check 1/2 6:30AM, Derrick talking to the live feeders. TA his real alliance and he trusts Cody. Interesting talk.

July 16, 2014 at 9:48 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, everyone!! :0)

Just a heads up.. I'm housesitting for a friend starting today, so I'm moving and getting all set up and all THAT jazz..

I'm going to transcribe Derrick's latest to the Feeders, THANK YOU CURLERCHICK! - and then I'll be back for the Viewing Party...

Thanks for bearing with me!!

Crazy day...

July 16, 2014 at 9:49 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

@Pamela, thanks for the kind words. Starting to feel old, my baby is older than you. :-(((

July 16, 2014 at 9:56 AM  
Blogger Chani said...

@ Ellen Woltering, it definitely has not been just bugging you. It physically pains me to see how passive the women are in this game. And how clueless some are about how the game is played, period. I keep trying to persuade myself that perhaps they're just playing a quieter, smarter game and that quieter isn't necessarily a bad thing. But...I'm not so sure that's the case. I would really love to see some strong women competitors.

July 16, 2014 at 10:15 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

The individual picture of Caleb says it all. Gee, I don't know why Amber isn't running to that. Sheesh!

July 16, 2014 at 12:33 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

ok.. I'm all moved it and set up! :0)

Thank you for your patience today!!

July 16, 2014 at 4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below