;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, July 7, 2014

Big Brother 16: The Overnight Report

Good morning, BB Lovers!  Happy Monday! Today in the BB House: The PoV Ceremony.  Finally! Devin's reign of terror is about to come to an end.  By afternoon, the only thing resembling power that he will retain is the privilege of pooping in private anytime he likes.

As of last night, Team America is now complete: Donny, Derrick and Frankie will be doing our bidding... hopefully to none of their detriment. 

12:00am
As we rejoin our HGs, Cody, Hayden, Derrick and Caleb are playing BB Cornhole, and Frankie has just sashayed out in full Southern Bellitude to deliver cookies to his men.


Frankie moves on to entertain the womenfolk watching from the sidelines.



Frankie: hehehe.. It's so hot in here, I might even take my panties off..  My name is Clarabelle DuPree.  My doors are wide open for you.  You just stop by whenever you please.


Frankie: Oh, I do declare! That went straight in the hole!  I do enjoy watching you get all sweaty throwing those.. sacks.  I'm a little confused.  Are we keepin' score? How does that work?
Nicole: Frankie, I wanna take you home with me.  I can't take it anymore. I'm gonna pee in my pants.
Frankie: We should be respectful of our menfolk while they're doin' their task.. I do wish I had brought my fan out.. It is mighty hot.

Nicole: I gotta go!!
Frankie: I made her pee her pants.
Frankie gets out of the jacuzzi with his hands over his nipples.

Frankie: I don't want the men to see my lady parts.





Derrick: You gotta get that one in.
Frankie: Oh! Do put it in! Wooo.. Look at the form on that one.  Oooh! I do hope my bosoms don't pop out at an inopportune moment in front of these boys..


Frankie: I do love when they pick the balls up.. Such lovely form.. I have been watching it for about an hour now, and I don't understand what's goin' on.  Do you ladies?
Christine: They have to get it in the hole.
Frankie: I do like when they get it in the hole.
Nicole: What's the score?
Derrick: 18-15

12:31am -- Game Over.

Frankie: If anyone should need me, I'll be upstairs naked in my bed.

12:33am
Victoria comes outside

Christine: We just laughed so hard, we almost gagged.
Victoria: It's so cold in there, I can't sleep.
Christine: What do you have on under there?
Victoria: Why don't you put on layers?
**Cuz we're Florida girls and that doesn't occur to us.

Brittany joins.

Christine: That was the hardest I have laughed in this house.
Brittany: What happened?
Christine: Frankie has a new character: Clarabelle Dupree.
Nicole: Holy Cow... That's my ab workout for the week.

Speaking of abs.. Cody.. just because..


12:38am
Camera 3

Brittany: Do you think Hayden will vote for me or PaoPao?
Nicole: Do you think it's gonna stay the same?
Brittany: I'm trying to keep it the same.  I want PaoPao to go home.  She threw the challenge.
Christine: Who do you have so far?
Brittany: Cody, Derrick.. I think Amber.. Maybe you guys.
Christine: How many do you need?
Brittany: I need 7.  Frankie swears he's keeping me.  I think Amber wants me over her.  But I don't think she knows about Pao Pao throwing the competition.
**Amber's known since before it happened. She was in on the plan.

Camera 1
12:43am
Devin and Frankie

Devin: Is that a face wipe or a baby wipe?
Frankie: It's Neutrogena Face Wipes.  They're amaaazing.

Christine enters.

Devin: I've narrowed option a and b down.  Still don't know which one I'm gonna do.  Just know there's an optin in there that's gonna put into question how deep our loyalty is in the alliance.  But it doesn't put into play any key figures.  I'll tell you right before it happens. If I do use this option, I don't want you guys to think for 1 second that I would ever put you up, nor would I put up anyone else from our alliance.. but there's one person who may need to get movin..
Christine: Are you sure it wont put a target on your back?
Devin: The only 2 people would potentially freak out, but I was advised by someone else in our alliance to say something right before, so it doesn't look like bam bam, I just did this on my own.

Frankie: I'm certainly willing to listen to why you did it.  I'm sure the others will as well.
Devin: We obviously have the numbers.. Taking one down isn't a big deal.  This is plan B.  I feel like when you're in an alliance, your job is to protect each other.
**headdesk

Devin: I've said to everyone except 2, if there is a situation where the alliance is brought up, we deny deny deny.. In my mind, we have to be on the same page, and when you have a member who is so unpredictable, we have to stand up to that person. That's a huge thing to me.  We pretty much know who I'm talking about... (Zach)  If me saying one thing causes you to not sleep all night, and go around talking about me to other alliance members..  If I do go to plan B, I'll just say, there are people who really want to be here, but it's been brought to my attention that you'd rather be home with your dog playing golf.  I approached him and he was like, "Just take Brittany off and put me up.  I wanna go home."  The reason I haven't said anything to Caleb is he said, "We have an alliance no matter what, That means we never put each other up, Devin, would you ever put him up?"  For him to put me on the spot like that was not cool.

**I wonder if he can hear his own words.  My jaw keeps dropping wide open.

Talk turns to Victoria, and Zach's hatred of her and calling her a b*tch.. Devin sees himself as Victoria's champion.. the champion of all women.. Christine is doing a lot of Mm hmming. 

Devin: I honestly don't know what I'm gonna do. I've been sitting here trying to figure it out.  I think by putting Zach up, I'd put a nail in that coffin, especially with the girls.   And he's gonna go to the rooftops and scream Alliance for 3 days, but everyone just has to keep their cool. Yeah it's gonna be a stressful 3 days.. We only need 6.. I am the tie breaker.  We have Victoria, you, Frankie, Donny (he thinks), Brittany, Jacosta. That's 6 right there.  Hayden, Nicole.. I spoke to Derrick and he's fine with it.  You guys can't talk to Derrick about it.  You can't talk to anyone about it outside of this room.  I just want you to know that's where my mind is right now.
Christine: If you put him up, are you taking down Pao or Brittany?
Devin: Brittany.  Mums the word.

Christine: I'm just asking because she just asked me about votes.
Devin: We have the votes.  We have the votes to get him out.
Frankie: The only thing I would suggest would be to leave the woman thing out of the speech and let us take care of that.
Devin: You know he's gonna explode.
Frankie: Victoria will do her part.. Jacosta will do her part..
Devin: It'll be 7.  I would only be worried about these 2 who are stacked up on top of each other.

Christine: If you put Zach up, I feel like that will almost completely squash the whole guys alliance theory.

Timecheck --1:08am

Devin: I just wanted to fill you in tonight, so you can get your mind wrapped around it.
Christine: Got it.
Devin: When it comes to Nicole, when you two have your private moments..
Christine: Nicole will literally do whatever I say.
Devin: And with Cody, I think it'll be a gametime talk.. He's a little green. 

1:10am
Christine leaves, after Devin determines by way of the spy screen that the coast is clear of Caleb... Devin picks up the bible.

Devin: Is there anything in here on going to war.. battle?
**oh great.. just what every megalomaniac needs.. biblical justification.

1:21am
Cam 3
HoH
Frankie and Devin
Devin: I have a crush on Brittany.  Is that weird? Too elementary school?
Frankie: She has to go but I wanna keep her..
Devin: On 1st sight, I had a crush on Joey, but on 1st word, I was turned off.  With her, it's the opposite.
Frankie: Now she's a real person.
Devin: I think it's bad, dude.  I legitimately have a crush on her.  Help me.  I need real conflict resolution.. What is going on in here?
What's going on in there?  We've all been wondering!

Frankie: You have an attraction to one of the hottest women in the house.  You straight men are so predictable.
Devin: I don't even think I'm her type.  I will separate church and state.  The only man/womMan I confide in is you.
Frankie: Cuddle with her.
Devin: No! She's not gonna want to.
Frankie: The most action that has happened in this house is in this bed between 3 men.
Devin: You even rubbed my ass.   I may need you to sleep up here with me one night.. I'm starting to feel lonely. Maybe tomorrow.  I'll need some comfort.
Frankie: Book me.

1:28am
Camera 1
Jacuzzi
Hayden, Derrick, Frankie

Derrick: Seems like everyone's goin' to bed early tonight. I'm not.  I sleep on an ice cube.

Frankie goes inside.

Hayden: I like Frankie. 
Derrick: I like Frankie a lot. He's stayin' neutral right now.
Hayden: You think Jury's gonna be 9 people again?  Like they did last year?  We wont know til it happens.
Derrick: I hope so.

Hayden: Did Donny talk to you about this?  First goal, don't be the 1st evicted.  Second goal, make it to jury.. Once you're in jury, it doesn't matter if you're the 1st there or the last.  3rd goal, win it.
Derrick: That's a great way of thinking about it.

Derrick: We'll see what happens tomorrow.  If he puts up Zach, that's gonna cause some drama.

They plan their ideal jury house..

Hayden: I think, out of the girls, Nicole and Christine are cool.
Derrick: That'd be a blast. Yeah, that's the next goal for me.  Make it to jury.
Hayden: Who would you want to go home this week?
Derrick: Honestly, it wouldn't matter to me.. (of the girls) I would love the nominations to stay the same, and we come to a decision together. Either way, it doesn't matter to me.
Hayden: That's what me n Frankie were saying..  The only thing that would  matter is if Zach went up.

They discuss Zach's behavior..and put it down to age..

Derrick: If it's him and Pao Pao on the block, she's goin' home..
Hayden: Unless he's like, I wanna go home..
Derrick: Exactly.. we'll help you with that.

Frankie joins them.  Talk about the ReNom continues..

Derrick: I hope he keeps it the same.  But if he doesn't, it'll make great tv.
Frankie: I honestly can't even imagine.  Whatever's meant to be will happen.  I just feel like, the target will present itself every week.  I've been watching the show for years.  The targt always presents itself.
Hayden: Jury baby.
Derrick: That's the next goal. 6 people to go..

Timecheck -- 1:39am

Hayden: I think we all have a good shot.
Derrick: Absolutely. Just sit back, relax..
Hayden: How fun is this?
Frankie: I love this game.
Derrick: It's definitely a once in a lifetime experience.  We are lucky, man.
Hayden: We are so lucky.

1:36am
Cam3
Kitchen/Hallway

Laughing and having a good time..

Christine: I miss my brother's laugh.. I miss Tim's giggle.
Cody: That was the most adorable thing I've ever heard in my life.  I'm gonna go cry in the back storage room.

Cody goes to the  Storage Room.

Christine: Did he just go to the Storage Room?  Let's scare him.

If you can, go to flashback for this one.  The prank starts at 1:38am on Camera 3.☺ 

They sneak across the house and plant themselves by a dresser adjacent to the Storage Room Door...
When Cody opens the door, they pounce!  He's so shocked, he drops everything.. The girls collapse to the floor in a fit of laughter.

Cody: This is horseshit.
Nicole: (gasping for air) You dropped your stuff.
Christine: (laugh gasping)
Nicole: I'm gonna pee my pants.


Nicole: That's 2 for Christine and Nicole and zero for Cody.
Cody: Oh my God.. You guys are gonna get it.  You guys are gonna get it.

Nicole and Christine do a little victory dance. 


Cody: You guys are done. Donezo. Done.
Christine: You are the cutest.

Cody: I spilled my sprite.  I dropped the box.  Alright.  You think it's funny. Laugh it up.  (to Caleb who just entered)  They scared me coming 'out of the Storage Room..
Christine: That was so brilliant. (laughing) Cody, I do apologize.
Cody: I do apologize?? Trust me.  Trouble.  (voice) Y'all two girls are in big trouble, ya hear??

Devin figured out how to dim the lights in HoH by jamming a Clif Bar between the top of the light and the switch.  BB is not amused.


CUT TO:
2:10am
Cam 1
Pool Table
Derrick, Cody

Cody: I been rockin'. I played Nicole and I smoked her.
Derrick: You wanna break?  You want me to break?
Cody: I'll break it up if you want.   Zach's gotta eat somethin' or he's gonna die.
Derrick: People are questioning him too.  Even Hayden was like, Dude, what's up with Zach? Does he really wanna go home?
Cody:  He's been sayin' it to everyone?  What is he doin', bro? He's like next level..
Derrick: Probably cuz he's not eatin.

Caleb comes outside and they all do their Southpark impersonations..

Cody: Bein on slop sucks, but..
Derrick: I think it's more than that.  I think he's homesick.. It's, I think, the stress level with Devin.
Cody; Which, I think.. I don't think he does well with that.
Derrick: No. And in addition to that, he's got the stress of not being home, and on top of that, he's on slop.  I hope he snaps out of it.

Caleb picks up a piece of clothing with ants on it.  All the clothing that was left outside has ants all over it.. Cody says he's going to request more ant spray.  Derrick takes his shot..

Derrick: Yeah, I think our boy's homesick, man.  And the Devin thing just put it over the top. If he's tellin' Devin that he wants to go home..
Cody: He did.. He told me today.
Derrick: That just gives Devin a reason to put him up.
Cody: That's what Caleb told me on the Hammock.  I'm like, dude, you're givin' him a reason and we need the numbers.  Otherwise, we're done.

Christine comes outside.  Cody riffs about being a Samurai..  Then back to the Zach/Devin situation. 

Derrick: Christine, where's your head at on all this?
Christine: My plannnn is to not talk game anymore with certain people, and I advise other people not to also, because you're getting thrown under the bus.


Derrick: ok.  Who are we thinking of here, cuz I don't wanna talk game with em anymore either..
Christine: (whispers) Caleb.
Derrick: ok. 
Cody: What'd he say to Devin.
Christine: umm.. He starting to not trust more than just Zach.  And so, there's that.
Cody: I'm definitely in that.  DId he say that to you?
Christine: Yes.  Devin's been trust ing me with a lot of information.  Also, I guess I'm gonna wait til after the PoV Ceremony to figure out what's happening.
Derrick: Cause he's gonna flip it.
Christine: mm hmm
Derrick:  He's gonna put somebody else up. I had a feeling he was gonna do that anyways.
Christine: And then we'll just have to wait to see who comes down, who goes up.

Derrick: Who would comes off?
Christine: I think Brittany. 
Derrick: If he takes Brittany off, he's probably gonna put Zach up.
Cody: That pisses me off, dude.
Derrick: And the whole house is gonna be like, wait, isn't this the guy who wanted her out more than..
Christine: Exactly.  She can make all the deals she wants with him.. If she wins, he's still..
Derrick: He's goin' home.   Well, then we have a decision as a group to make as a group.

Cody: If he puts up Zach, I'm done.
Christine: It's crazy.
Derrick: He trusts you though.  That's good. So you're in the clear.  Did he say either of our names in a negative connotation?
Christine: (very measured)  He definitely did mention Derrick and he definitely talked about Cody.  You're safer than Cody is..
Derrick: but he doesn't trus tme, and he definitely doesn't trust Cody.
Christine: Pretty much. 

Cody: What did he say like goin' along with that?
Christine: Nothing.

Hayden comes out.

Hayden: Cody, you're stripes right now? Wow.
Christine: Hayden, you're so mean.
Hayden: There's so many.

Timecheck -- 2:25am

CUT TO:
2:30am

Cam 4
Kitchen Counter
Caleb and Frankie

They're looking at the memory board...


Caleb: 15 people.  3 weeks.  That's it.  SO why not just hold it together for 3 weeks?  It's so simple.
Frankie: I know.
Caleb: I told him.  The alliance wants you here.  You're a good competitor and you're a number.  I miss my family too, but at the same time I'm here to win 500,000 dollars.  I'm not gonna say put me up and we do it.  I'm gonna fight to keep you here.
Frankie: Yeah, but he's gonna have to want to do that also.  All depends on what Zach's like tomorrow..  If he's mopey and pissy and bitchy..
Caleb: I don't think he will be.  Him and Devin talked.  He didn't get a good meal in before he started slop.
Frankie: Well, I'm down 100%.  If he's down to stay, I'm down to keep him.
Caleb: I just hope Devin doesn't make a mistake.  It's simple.  If he puts Zach up, we will lose everything.  It's already been said.  We have to make sure that that is not gonna happen.  I don't care if they trust each other or not.  There's 7 other people in the alliance.  I don't care what ya'lls differences are.  You're not gonna give up the whole alliance because of you two.  3 more weeks.  Hang on to your britches.  When you wanna go home after that, let us know.  We'll send ya there, and you can rack it up.


Frankie: I think he shouldn't use the veto at all.
Caleb: I don't think he should either.
Frankie: I know. I think he should just leave it the same.
Caleb: If he leaves it the same, who's gonna go home?
Frankie: I think Pao.
Caleb: Well, I have to give her my vote, cuz that was my deal with her.   If it's unanimous, she'll blow up. Everyone else can vote how they want. 
Frankie: I think that's the best move.
Caleb: In a way, I think Brittany needs to go, because she's a strong competitor, and if she wins HoH, she will put up strong competitors.  With Pao, she'll never win, and we can control her.

Caleb and Frankie move their conversation into the Beehive room, and continue it for quite a while..

CUT TO:
3:02am
Cam 1 and 2
Hammock
Derrick, Devin, Cody, Hayden

Derrick: You're actin' like a little school girl already.
Devin: Bro, I can't help it!
Derrick: You might as well just tellim.
Devin:  I think it's funny.
Derrick: The irony in it is hysterical

Hayden: What?!
Derrick: Just tellem.. It doesn't hurt your game at all.
Devin: I don't care if it hurts my game. I don't wanna look like a chump.
Hayden: What is goin on??
Cody: I wanna hear it.

Derrick: I guarantee if he tells you, you're both gonna get off the hammock and run away.
Cody: Come on man!  Who are you playin' with?  Derrick, tell us.
Derrick: I can't.

Finally, Devin tells them.

Devin: I have a huge crush on Brittany.
Hayden: What?!?
Cody: Dude, you're a f'in lyin' sack of shit.  You're a f'in liar. 
Devin: hahaha! We had the greatest convo last night.  What she was saying gave me goosebumps.  Don't judge me dude.
Cody: No judgement.
Devin: Those green eyes are judging me right now.  Your abs are popping out of your sweater. 

3:12am
Cam 1
Brittany joins the boys outside.  She tried sleeping, but it wasn't working.. The conversation is all over the place.. eating ants, fruit flies, working out..  Devin brings Brittany a plate of pickles.

He wanted to bring her flowers, but there aren't any, and her food list is limited, since he put her on slop.. Brittany doesn't trust.. She thinks he did something to them..

CUT TO:
3:21am
Cam 3 and 4
Frankie and Zach
Storage Room

I believe they woke Zach up to have this conversation..

Frankie: I wanna talk to you... about what you want.
Zach: It doesn't matter what I want.
Frankie: Of course it matters.  DO you wanna stay in this game? DO you wanna keep playing> DO you wanna go home?
Zach: I wanna go home.  I told Devin to put me up.
Frankie: And that's it.  That's your final answer?

Zach: I mean, is he gonna do it?
Frankie: I don't know what he's gonna do.  I'm trying to help you. If you stay... Caleb is going to bat for you right now.  Everyone is going to bat for you right now.. but you have to be at bat for you.
Zach; I mean.. I'm gonna keep playing the game. I've been true to the alliance the whole time.
Frankie: But being true to the alliance unfortunately means being true to Devin right now.  You just have to decide if you wanna stay or go.  Everyone will support you no matter what you decide to do.

Zach: If he takes off Pao and puts me on, I'm probably staying.  If he takes off Brittany and puts me on, I'm staying.  So, it wont matter if he puts me up.  You know what I'm saying?
Frankie: SO why not just go talk to him and not be on the block at all?
Zach: It's a win-win for me.  I'm not gonna get on my knees and do whatever the f*k they say.  I'm over it.  Especially after the fiasco 2 nights ago.
Frankie: I just wish it wouldn't happen at all, and the only person who can stop it is you. Honestly.
Zach: What was he saying?
Frankie: Devin? He wont tell me.  He said he has 2 options, and he's not telling anyone.  Either way, he wants everyone to be on the same page..
Zach: He wants everyone to be on the same page?  He's the most contradictory person I've ever met in my life.
Frankie: I know.
Zach: He wants everyone on the same page, but he's the one who makes shady deals behind everyone's back, and he's the one who brings people in to the alliance without consulting people.  And he's the one who everyone hates in the alliance.  But  we're all just doing everything he says.
Frankie: I'm not disagreeing with you, I'm just saying, the way this game works, when he's up there, don't make waves.  Everyone has your back.
Zach: I want to stay.
Frankie: Caleb does want you to stay.  I just had a long conversation with him about it. So you can poke him, or you can say fine, thank you.  As much as, we wanna get him, we don't know that we can yet.  The whole thing with Caleb and Devin is they're so sure they can win every comp.  We don't know that.  It has to be you that repairs it.  You're the only one who can do it.  If you wanna stay, I would say, go up there..
Zach: What's he gonna do? Put me on the block?
Frankie: Yeah. And if you're creating chaos, people will vote you out.  It's the Joey syndrome.  You're becoming Alex..
Zach: I just don't understand why everyone's bowing down to him.
Frankie: Because there's no other choice right now.. Hes got all the power.. all the control...

At 3:40am, this is ongoing on camera 3 and 4, if you'd like to catch it on flashback.  

3:55am
Around the house...
Camera 1 -- Cody and Brittany are on the Hammock, talking fake game..
Camera 3 -- Derrick and Devin just finished a game of cornhole. They head inside.  Zach's in the kitchen..  We're going to stay with Zach and Devin and see what happens..

4am
Cam 1 - Zach joins the HGs outside on the hammock
Cam 3 - Devin and Frankie head into the Storage Room, and Devin is giddy about Brittany. He's chiding himself for it. At 4:05am, Devin heads upstairs to the HoH Room so he doesn't embarrass himself further with Brittany. Frankie joins him.

Devin: I need to get it together.
Frankie: it's adorable.
Devin: Idiot.  Not you, me.
Frankie: You are 14 years old right now.
Devin: I know.  What a dumb f*cker. Let's talk about sports or something.
Frankie: How bout them Steelers?

Sports talk continues.. Frankie laughs..

Devin: Shut up, dude.  More sports. I wish they had alcohol in here so I could do the PoV meeting drunk.

Frankie goes into his Rhinestone Silversmith voice for a bit. Then he bvlows some sunshine up Devin's bum about how Zach going up is a good idea, and that he said as much to Caleb..

4:13am
Cam 1
Hammock
Victoria, Brittany, Cody, Derrick, Zach

The conversation is light and jokey.

4:24am
Derrick and Victoria head inside.  Zach, Brittany and Cody remain outside.  Talk turns to Amber and Caleb.. then Zach starts talking.  He's still a grumpy gus.

4:30am
OK.. I can't do any more speculation conversations tonight.  The PoV Ceremony will happen today, and that means the End of Speculation Time.  BB tends to wake them by 8am on PoV Ceremony days, so I'm calling a wrap on this one.  They don't need to be coherent enough to transcribe themselves all day, but I do, and I have a feeling it could get rather explosive on the live feeds after the PoV Ceremony...








Permalink







20 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Good morning!

All of that and we still have no idea what will happen at the veto ceremony. ;-(

Devin needs another meds adjustment,

I do enjoy the nerd herd though.

July 7, 2014 at 3:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I just want to fast forward to Devin being nominated! That guy drives me insane!!!

July 7, 2014 at 4:10 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Thank you for the early publish (and ALL that you do.) I did enjoy it with my early coffee!

July 7, 2014 at 4:11 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Jerry! :0) Happy Monday to you, fine sir.

Good morning, Virginia! :0) Happy Monday!

Good morning, Nancy! :0) Happy Monday! You're quite welcome! It's my pleasure!

July 7, 2014 at 4:32 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Carolyn,

Hi Dishers,

I love America's pick..we did a good job...now let's have some fun..

xoxo
Pamm

July 7, 2014 at 5:07 AM  
Blogger ~Tanya~ said...

Thank you for everything! You seriously rock! I hope Brittany finds out Devin is crushing on her and use it to her advantage and blindside him and get him out. I was so hoping this dude would be different. I think he's such a fan that his paranoia is hurting his game. He needs to get out before they pick jury. Id feel bad for anyone stuck in the jury house with him.

July 7, 2014 at 5:08 AM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Good Morning Caro and all the early morning crew! Thank you for the early publish and all the others too!! So enjoy it with my morning coffee- can't wait for the veto today, should be interesting. Have a good one

July 7, 2014 at 5:20 AM  
Blogger ceemurph said...

Morning all! How's your coffee? Mine is delicious! Thoughts for today:
1. Why do they care what Pao thinks about their votes?! She won't be a jury member!
2. If ,as he says, Zach stays either way then why not vote out Pao either way? I don't see how putting Zach up makes one hill of beans difference. Why are they all flip flopping their votes based on that?
3. It's so awesome to see Zach kicking around my previous strategy of backdooring Devin. If it works it will be HUGE for this game on so many levels. Fingers crossed it all falls into place!
Enjoy breakfast all, and thanks Caro!

July 7, 2014 at 5:57 AM  
Blogger cindy Williamson said...

Good morning Caroline,
I am new to the posts, been reading the blog for a few years. My daughter introduced me to big brother several years ago. I am also a Floridian, listening to the lightening sirens going off as we speak! Welcome to Rainey season :)

Devin seems to be copying Caleb's behavior. He is now love struck over Brittany like Caleb is over Amber.
What is weird is that he admonished Caleb to everyone who would listen over the Amber crush.
This guy is really weird. I think it is hard to take his personality while in power, but the real problems start when he is not in power.

July 7, 2014 at 5:57 AM  
Blogger cindy Williamson said...

Follow up to previous comment: Devin is now trying to become the Women's protector and champion, just like Caleb did when he called out Devin for the way he was speaking to girls.

July 7, 2014 at 6:26 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you so much for your blog!

Just wondering: when did they announce the remaining Team America players? I did not see that in the episode and it is not on the BB website...

July 7, 2014 at 6:41 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Just realized that they didn't announce it in the episode haha.. Feel free to disregard my last comment

July 7, 2014 at 6:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good morning,

Carolyn careful banging your head on the desk over Devin. There is not rational thought going on. Yes he listens to himself because he's self impressed, however the meaning of his conversation is lost; clearly.

Have a happy Monday!

July 7, 2014 at 6:58 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good morning! I love my summer routine of morning coffee and the overnight report.

Where/when did they reveal the remaining players of Team America? I didn't see it on the show last night.

July 7, 2014 at 7:04 AM  
Blogger alybax said...

I'm SO disappointed in Frankie and all the time and energy he spent in throwing Zach under the bus yesterday. Changed my feelings on him completely. He doesn't seem to be very excited about Team America either. He wouldn't have even been on it if his sister didn't ask her fans to vote for him. That third spot should've gone to Nicole or Cody.

July 7, 2014 at 7:44 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good morning carloyn and dishers, but damn it why cants devin stick with one thing. put vic up.

I hope and pray with all my heart that zack can stay over pow

July 7, 2014 at 8:12 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Sheesh,I have never felt my head spin just by trying to figure one person out! Devin is beyond me,period.
Good morning Carolyn :)
A special shout out to my son who is 14 today,Happy Birthday :)

July 7, 2014 at 8:21 AM  
Blogger kimba804 said...

Good Morning! Carolyn you are the Best! Thank you for all you put up with for us..your humble followers!

July 7, 2014 at 8:25 AM  
Blogger Anthony said...

Hi,
Sorry didn't make it to the Sunday party, Family was over and we caught up. I did watch the episode later.

I really hope Zach doesn't get put up, I enjoy him, Frankie, and Cody being buds, and I at least find him to be a cool guy.

I hope that Devin comes to his senses and see that Paola is doing nothings and needs to be freed,

I am on the get Devin out and some help bandwagon every other word out of his mouth is daughter and I we all understand that but needs to tone it down a little bit.

July 7, 2014 at 8:33 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Everyone!! :0)

Happy Mondayyyy!!!

I've got a new top post already going.. Amber and Brittany have been up talking since 8am..

July 7, 2014 at 9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below