;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, August 1, 2014

Battle of the Block Spoiler and Immediate Aftermath


The Battle of the Block Competition began at 2:05pm BBT.

The stakes have never been higher, and with Nicole's nominees, Zach and Jocasta, competing against Donny's nominees, Caleb and Victoria, this is anyone's BoB!

From where I'm sitting, it feels more like a late season PoV.  That much is riding on the outcome... 



3:08pm
Feeds are Back!
Victoria and Caleb
Won the BoB!

Zach and Jocasta remain on the Block
Nicole retains the HoH

The live feeds are back, and here's the Immediate Aftermath......

3:08pm

Caleb: I have to shave my head.  I look like a doofus.
Frankie; You'll be more attractive to me than ever before. My hair's my pride and joy. 
Caleb: And I got slop for 2 solid weeks.  The perks of being safe, I guess. I'm gonna come out lookin' like..
Frankie: Rambo
Caleb: Cartman.
Jocasta: You can do it.  I got faith in you.

Frankie: I'll just wear 75 hoodies.
**He's a Have Not.

Frankie: You're gonna look so snatched in your Adam and Eve outfit..
Victoria: Oh my God.. My father..
Derrick: And attached to a man..

Frankie: If Caleb's only wearing a fig leaf, I know who I'm sleeping with this week.
Derrick: Then you're sleeping with Victoria too.  They'll be attached. 

According to the HGs, it was a very close competition, and the punishments sound very "how bad do you want it pov." 






Permalink







14 Comments:

Blogger angel1 said...

antici pation

August 1, 2014 at 2:45 PM  
Blogger angel1 said...

So, while we are waitng....I have observed that Amber's photo is not crossed out, and my imagination runs wild. Is this a clue?

August 1, 2014 at 2:47 PM  
Blogger bbwatcher said...

I agree finally getting good Zankie don't have control I love it maybe some drama between hopefully Zankie

August 1, 2014 at 2:55 PM  
Blogger angel1 said...

Well, pooh, I guess not. ;)

August 1, 2014 at 3:13 PM  
Blogger cindy Williamson said...

Yes!
I am happy and the comp sounds very interesting for TV

August 1, 2014 at 3:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Attack team Caleb/Vic No backdoors for them! Nicole has blood on her hands & might get Frankie or Zack out but with double evict good chance she will follow them out Thur! She can't play HOH & put up a detenator which will have them gunning after her.

August 1, 2014 at 3:29 PM  
Blogger sherry n. said...

Happy that Donny will be able to play for the hoh next week. Biggest fear now is if Frankie wins veto and takes down Zack... who does Nicole put up?

August 1, 2014 at 3:40 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

I agree with what someone said earlier.. The HGs are underestimating BMC's ability to win comps. He has no social game, but getting him out might be harder than they think

August 1, 2014 at 3:41 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

ok.. I've been house/dog-sitting for a friend for 2 weeks, and now i have to move all my stuff home..

(for 10 days.. while they're between vacations)

I'll see you with the Overnight Report.. Chances are I'll pop in to publish comments once I've got the 'puter set up at home...

August 1, 2014 at 3:41 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Also, nicole can put up who she wants, but unless Zankie are on the block together I doubt either will leave over Jocosta this week

August 1, 2014 at 3:43 PM  
Blogger bbwatcher said...

Yes here's hoping #teamzankie goes from hoh bed to the block and out the door guess fruit loop dingus didn't see that......

August 1, 2014 at 4:04 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

7:18pm Cams 1/2 Adam and Eve attached by a vine. This going to be great.

August 1, 2014 at 7:20 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

7:21pm cams 3/4 The first potty break.

August 1, 2014 at 7:22 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Caught it all - top post :)

August 1, 2014 at 8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below