;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, August 25, 2014

BB16: Grande Hope for Donny

It's never over til Julie says it's over, and unbeknownst to him, Donny got a Grande infusion of hope Monday afternoon.   Here's the transcript and pics...  If you'd like to watch for yourself in the flashback section of the live feeds, go to Monday Aug. 25 - 4:27pm on Camera 3 and 4.

4:27pm
Camera 3
Backyard
Frankie and Derrick


Frankie: Derrick, this is a reminder. Tanning is only permitted next to Frankie.
Derrick: ok.

Frankie joins Derrick on the double chaise, and after a little bit of small talk.. and commentary from the peanut gallery...




Cody: D, I love that you're tannin', bro.
Derrick: Gotta give you something to look up to.
Cody: Love it.  I'm aroused.
Frankie: Wow..
Cody: Did I take that too far?
Frankie: (baby voice) Cody, am I arousing you too?
Cody: Yes, Frankie, but you already knew that.

Frankie: We're so hotttt...
Derrick:  We're essentially the before and after picture of a tanning commercial..
Frankie: Yesss.
Derrick:  Guess who's the before? hehehe! FML.

Frankie gets to the point..

Frankie: Do you think there's a way to get Caleb to flip?
Derrick:  For Donny?
Frankie: Yeah
Derrick: Do you think it's a good move?
Frankie: Look what's happening... with (Victoria and) Nicole..
Derrick: Oh yeah..
Frankie: And look what's happening with Cody..
Derrick: I see it.
Frankie: ok.
Derrick:  I think we need to have a detailed conversation later.
Frankie: mm hmm
Derrick:  Let's make magic.

Frankie: mm hmm. Yep, I'm back.
Derrick:  You are back.  I f'in love it. You were not you yesterday.
Frankie: No, I wasn't.
Derrick:  And you know what made matter worse, I wasn't 100% me either.
Frankie: Exactly.. We were like a compounded vile group of badness and sadness, but we pulled it off..

Back to Nicole...

Derrick:  She's a schemer.
Frankie: mm hmm.  And.. Those 2 are dangerous.
Derrick:  Those 2 over there?

Frankie: mm hmm
Derrick:  Yeah.. They're close to each other, man.
Frankie: I think we could make the point to Caleb pretty easily..
Derrick:  mm hmm
Frankie: ...just cuz of what he said when he walked into the Fire Room. That was like a seed in my head.  I was like, hm!
Derrick:  hehe
Frankie: It's time to start f'ing around again.
Derrick:  You want a show, America?  We'll give you a show.  Walk into the DR and say, hey, you wanna throw us an extra 5k? 
Frankie: Yeah right?  We have another mission we wanna accomplish.
Derrick:   Yeah. What do you think about it?  We should throw it attem.
Frankie: Yeah, why not?  It just wasn't.. I couldn't do it before the Veto Meeting.
Derrick:  Yup.  You wanna make some real good tv?
Frankie: Can you imagine? 
Derrick:  We can make some good tv for ya.

Frankie: Do you think we should tell Donny to lie about his.. umm.. life?
Derrick:  He wont do it.  He wouldn't do it.
Frankie: ok
Derrick:  I think that guy..  I mean, I could be wrong.. that guy is pretty genuine.
Frankie: But it might be true.
Derrick:  It could be true, but he could think we're just trying to set him up, too.   He don't trust us that much.   You nailed it a couple weeks ago when you were in your zone, which is, he has no choice but to trust us.
Frankie: Yeah.


Derrick:  Tell you one thing.. I know America would be happy.
Frankie: Yeah, I know..
Derrick:  They'd be ecstatic.



Derrick:  There's no way Christine keeps him though.. She hates that man.
Frankie: But I think it's better for all of us.
Derrick:  It may be.  Me and you gotta be alone later and just really break it down.
Frankie: mm
Derrick:  The whole thing.  If it's plausible.. If it's a good move..
Frankie: mm hmm..

After several minutes of silence..

4:41pm
Frankie: Part of me feels like Victoria would send her..
Derrick: I'd have to ask her, because, I mean, they're hangin' out a lot.
Frankie: Yeah, that's true.  I don't know.. I think it's all down to Caleb.  And I think it's doable.   You see how much he dictates the mood of the house.  When he's not happy, everyone's not happy.
Derrick: Right.  We'd have to have Cody on board too..
Frankie: Yes.. definitely.  But that's it.
Derrick: My thing is too.. Is it the right move?
Frankie: Honestly, I think so.  I really, really do.

Derrick: ok.  Now, Donny wins HoH, if we keep him.  Who do you think he'd put up?  Honestly.
Frankie: Um.. Cody and Christine. 
Derrick: I don't think he'd put Cody.  He loves that f'in kid.  Who doesn't?  Kid walks on water.
Frankie: I think that's the problem.  I think that's why he'd put him up.  It's getting to that point.

Derrick: Maybe.. I just can't see it.  I think he puts one of us up.
Frankie: If we save him, no way.
Derrick: How do you know he's not playin' us?
**you don't.

Derrick: He could be the best player to ever play this game.
Frankie: I don't know.  I just don't see it that way.
Derrick:That's why we're havin' this conversation.
Frankie: I just don't think America would do it to us..
Derrick: You're right.. There is an outside influence.

Frankie: I just don't think they'd put us with a monster.. cuz we aren't.
**ahh, but they think you are.. 

Frankie: Like then why wasn't it Zach or Caleb?
Derrick:  right.  Well, it's definitely our stories coming into the house.. I'm the family guy, he's the loner, probably has a f'in Silver Star.. You're the internet sensation / Ariana Grande's brother..
Frankie: mm hmm
Derrick: I forgot to tell you.  I'm a superstar as well.
Frankie: That makes sense.  That's why we get along.
Derrick: I'm a model.  Plus size.
Frankie: That's awesome.. Plus size men's model.
Derrick: Plus size and pasty.
**hehehe



OK.. It's only Monday, and they're bound to change their minds about what's best for their games 15 times before Thursday, but I just wanted to let you know that Frankie's Save Donny mission is in the mix.. 






Permalink







17 Comments:

Blogger Michigan Man said...

What are you doing up?

Hello Carolyn, all

I'm torn about this. Without Nicole in the house Donny will go back into his shell which will be boring. Nicole is engaged with the house. I'm not sure what I want to happen this week.

August 25, 2014 at 8:16 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Michigan Man --

:0) My sleeping patterns are getting stranger and stranger.. :) I saw your comment about it, so I had to post!☺ Thank you, Michigan Man!

I'm gonna see if I can get a mini sleep now before I start TOR. Please keep those comments coming!!

August 25, 2014 at 8:21 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

8:43pm cams 1/2 Nicole feeds the fish. Frankie watches. In his mind "she must go those are my fish!"

Christine complains about hair in the shower. Instead of the normal reaction, clean the shower, she just freaks out and complains.

8:50pm cams 3/4 Juggling with Caleb
cams 1/2 Food Prep w/Derrick and Vic

8:52 Caleb throws a pillow at Nicole and breaks something. Nicole and Cody die laughing.

8:56pm Cody chops Nicole's bun like he did with Amber. Nicole is harassed by Cody and Caleb with a bit of wrestling. Pretty funny stuff.

9:03pm cams 1/2 Derrick goes up to HOH to talk to Frankie, in the bathtub. Frankie says that Cody is not on board, yet, to get Nicole out. Frankie says if we do this for him, Donny, we are 100% safe from going up. LOL Good luck with that Frankie. Frankie is saying without saying that production is behind this. Which we all know. Derrick is definitely wondering how this will affect his game, if he does save Donny.

August 25, 2014 at 9:11 PM  
Blogger Fourdaystil said...

I think Derrick is well aware that he is set to win against anyone at the end now, so he is definitely willing to do anything an alliance member suggests as long as it doesn't put a bigger target on his back and wins favor in the jury. I'm very impressed how he has been able to keep his head about him and stay focused on the end game, which really comes down to jury votes. He is in the loop at every moment to know who is going home that week so he wins favor with them before they leave. I think he knows he has some work still to do with winning Donny's vote and therefore needs to show he saved him before it was really out of his hands and wasn't his fault when he finally leaves. He also knows Donny is worn down and doesn't have any hope of making it to the end, and Nicole still is fighting to get there. Much easier to beat someone who already feels defeated. Finally, I think he believes Donny will want to go after Cody and Christine over him and Frankie, which he has the votes to get out Christine, then can worry about Frankie and Caleb. I think he plans to take Victoria, Cody, and Donny to final four because he knows all three would take him to the end (none are connected to each other, but all are connected to him). He would rather be with Victoria or Cody in the end for obvious votes, but should beat Donny too since Donny didn't really play the game as well as he has.

This is all speculation, but I think Derrick knows what's good for his game, and knows how to make others carry it out with him almost as an advisor .. Never the predator. And each person leaves understanding he is playing the best game and deserves the win.

I'm all for it!

August 25, 2014 at 9:14 PM  
Blogger Kdecruz said...

About ready to fire up the feeds, stopped in first to see what I missed. I'm in for a long hot Vegas night with the A/C out(dying here) and don't think I will get much sleep until early morning when it drops below 95. Thanks again Carolyn for all you do. BB would never be the same . So glad I found you last year. Once I log in on the computer tomorrow I plan on that tip jar since I finally got paid today. ( I only work part time at special events, just did WWE Raw Live-way fun) do you blog AU also? Do you know if they do the live feeds? I have only found You Tube Video so far and would love to jump in deeper. If you don't do you have someone you follow? Just curious.

August 25, 2014 at 9:38 PM  
Blogger Dianne said...

I suspected DR had something to do with the "save Donny campaign" and I believe Frankie confirmed it when talking to Derrick. Hmmmmm, looks like production is the real saboteur.

August 25, 2014 at 9:49 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

9:37pm cams 1/2 Christine is alone with Victoria in the kitchen, she better watch out. This is a no no according to godfather Derrick.

9:42pm cams 1/2 Vic goes to find Derrick, he's in the fire room. Vic is telling Derrick what Christine said so she's good. She just said her HOH was a complete waste. Derrick asks Vic who Christine would put up and she says her because she doesn't like her. Derrick "not Nicole". Strike two Christine. Vic asks if anyone has F3 deals and Derrick says no one he knows of.

9:49pm Vic is mad at Derrick because he told Cody what they were talking about when he walked in.

9:53pm Caleb comes in to fire room.

August 25, 2014 at 9:55 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

9:55pm cams 1/2

Caleb is telling Derrick that Frankie was trying to get him to vote out Nicole. The seed was planted. Doesn't seem like it's taking root though. Caleb doesn't trust Frankie because of Christine so that might be a thing.

10:13pm Skippy's at again. He flips us outside to Cody, Vic, Christine and Donny chilling on the couch.

August 25, 2014 at 10:19 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

10:40pm cams 3/4

Cody comes into HOH bathroom. Derrick is in shower? Cody says Frankie is so paranoid. Cody tells Derrick that Caleb hinted that Frankie wants to keep Donny. He says no way dude. Derrick is trying to subtlety push it. Caleb is here now. These seeds are not holding. Here's Frankie! Cody and Caleb are interested in the fish more than anything.

August 25, 2014 at 10:49 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Just read what Pamela Michel said on TOR about why Derrick's wife closed down their twitter acount. I don't understand 'fans'.

I have not turned on Derrick. He was never my fave from the beginning. I don't always like his domineering attitude sometimes but he is far from being an evil person. My main problem with this season has been predictability. However, that is a combination of the twist that a large alliance was able to use to their advantage, the fact that Derrick has played a good game and the fact that others have enabled him by not playing their own games.

I thought Dan got a little too cut throat after his funeral. But I didn't think Ian won because Dan was 'mean'. I thought he won because he played a good game. All worked out in the end. And I know who Dan was in season 10 and believe that is closer to the real Dan.

I did not like the way Shelley used her bond with Jeff and Jordon against them but knew she had to make a move for her own game and, as I have said before, these HGs forgive each other so why is it up to us to hold a grudge in honor of our favorites.

I do not understand why the anonymity of a computer makes people feel that they have the right to destroy someone-especially someone they don't know. And anyone who says something about an innocent baby or threatens a child the way they did Shelley's daughter is sick and evil. Their only courage is in anonymity and their intelligence is non-existent.

August 25, 2014 at 10:51 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Now that I am caught up on this post-

Every so often I see a little flicker of light over Cody's head. Like someone is trying to turn the light on but the wires aren't securely connected. It gives me hope that something is going on up there.

Cody has been HOH twice. The first time, he absolutely did NOT want to put Donny OTB. Who did he end up nominating? Donny. (Per Derrick's instructions of course. )

This time, not only did he nominate Donny, he most definitely DOES want Donny evicted Thursday. (Especially since Donny made fun of his hair and basically called him stupid.) He even won POV to insure Donny would stay OTB.

If Donny is saved this week, once again with Derrick making the decision, those wires might finally connect and Cody might finally see the light.

Just like Brad and Janet.

O.K. Brad and Janet don't have anything to do with BB. I just happen to like The Rocky Horror Picture Show and when I was talking about Cody I kept hearing the song "There's a light...".

All right BB. I will stop singing now.

August 25, 2014 at 11:18 PM  
Blogger Kdecruz said...

Around 11:30 Derrick and Victoria are on the hammock and she is really complaining about Christine. I didn't look at the computer until 11:36 and it was still going on. Christine told her that she has been fake laughing at Donny's jokes the whole time and not Vicitiria is sticking up for Nicole and bashing Christine. She also calls Derrick on not listening to her.

August 25, 2014 at 11:43 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Good morning Caro.
thanks Grendon... RHPS reference started my day right! !!

August 26, 2014 at 3:56 AM  
Blogger Mappy said...

Still hoping for a Derrick/Donny final two.

August 26, 2014 at 6:55 AM  
Blogger alybax said...

I love Donny but want Nicole to stay. I felt like she got screwed over by production last time because they didn't want the star of The Grande Show to be evicted. I see they're on Round 2 of Operation Evict Nicole. I hate Production.

August 26, 2014 at 7:32 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

@Lisa

You are very welcome!

August 26, 2014 at 8:02 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I guess AG let the HG'S know, in the DR, that the USA was bored to death with BB16!
★LoLoLoL★

August 26, 2014 at 8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below