;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Fans Yelling Love to Zach from Outside the CBS Big Brother 16 House

Last night around 10:15pm some BB fans couldn't resist shouting out some love to Zach.  He wasn't in the backyard to hear it, but Derrick, Cody and Christine were.  Derrick's reaction, as a fan of the show now ON the show, is fantastic!

While Christine's recounting the football outing to the boys, and actually complaining about it, her musings are interrupted by some fans shouting from somewhere nearby..

Fans: "I love Big Brother!"
Girl Fan:  "I love you, Zach!"
Guy fan:  "I love you more!"


Derrick is absolutely tickled.  Christine and Cody.. not so much. Here's the transcript:
=Please Click Here to Continue Reading=


Cody: The F*ck??  That was pretty creepy..
Christine: I heard it..

Fans: "I love Big Brother!"

Derrick: Big Brother..
Christine: They did not.
Derrick: Yeah they did.. They said  "We love Big Brother"

more shouting.. Derrick repeats..

Derrick: I love you, Zach.
Christine: That's disgusting
Derrick: Oh my God.. I definitely just heard him say it.
Christine: Please don't tell him.
Cody: What'd they say?  
Derrick: (super happy) I have to, cuz that was amazing.  Is that not amazing?  Is that not amazing?  That is f'ing ridiculous. So friggin' jealous right now.  Not even funny.
Christine: You can't tell him. He's gonna have a huge head.
**buzzkill
Derrick: I honestly.. Is that not somethin' you have to tell him?
Cody: I didn't hear it.
Derrick: You really didn't?
Christine: I didn't either.

Derrick: I heard "We Love you, Big Brother" clear as day, and then I heard "I love you, Zach" from the girl, and then the guy said, "I love you more."
Christine: Gross.
Derrick: So sick!
Christine: So irritating.
Derrick: You heard it too!  You definitely heard it.  That's why you're mad!
Christine: Hehehe
Derrick: She's like, he definitely said I love you Zach.  Wow!!  That kid's gonna have so many people..
Christine: I'm disgusted with America.
**really?  That's 2 eyebrows up from me, Christine.

BB: This is a lockdown.
**bout time! 
Christine: Dang it!
Derrick: Knew that was comin'.

They walk toward the house.. 

Derrick: I gotta tell him.   If it was you, would you want me to tell ya?
Christine: (begrudgingly) Yeah.

And.. fishies..






Permalink







10 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

HeHeHe I LOVE IT lol, And I love even more that it Pissed Christine off lol, Yeah, Christine, I seriously doubt they'd be shouting that to YOU lol...That was so perfect. I actually love Derrick's reaction though..

August 12, 2014 at 2:45 AM  
Blogger Mappy said...

I'll see your two eyebrows and raise you two more :)

Thanks Carolyn!

August 12, 2014 at 2:57 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Seriously Christine? You're that petty? My goodness, Zach is an entertaining HG. Of course he'll have fans. Why, oh why????? is Cody going to drag her to the end??? Why???

August 12, 2014 at 4:29 AM  
Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

I don't think Christine is being petty. I think as a fan of the show who is in the house, and has not TV, Internet, outside connection, etc, she believes Zach, with his annoying (to the houseguests) behavior would probably cast him as the villian. She is probably also upset that if America loves Zach, they may not like her. I hate how we forget that there thinking is not completely rational, as they don't have all the facts.

August 12, 2014 at 5:02 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Because no one likes her and he would have a great chance in winning .

August 12, 2014 at 5:13 AM  
Blogger Paul773 said...

That's AWESOME! I really wish Hayden would come back and blow up Derrick and Cody's game. I'd love to see Hayden, Nicole, Zach, Victoria and even Caleb in an alliance. (I know it'll never happen - especially since Nic is on her way out :-(

August 12, 2014 at 6:26 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Are those Christine's true colors coming out? I really wished Frankie could've heard it too! All the HG's who think Zach is soooo bad. #fruitloopdingus

August 12, 2014 at 7:05 AM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

Here is a link to a tweet photo of where Derrick thinks the fans scream came from. I never realized the BB House was right up on LA River.

https://twitter.com/KarenySez/status/499331546353250304/photo/1

August 12, 2014 at 4:17 PM  
Blogger Just1Conservative said...

This is awesome. Christine is such a downer

August 12, 2014 at 6:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep me too, she's such a loser. Hope he told Zach.

August 13, 2014 at 8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below