;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, August 8, 2014

Friday Morning Before Nominations

Good morning, BB Lovers!  Happy Friday!  If this is your first time on BBDish today, the feeds have been NUTS.  Cannibals, the lot of them.   Here are the posts since last night:

It's Nominations and Battle of the Block today in the Big Brother 16 house, but before we begin, I'd be remiss if I didn't include this:  Last night while the rest of the HGs were still gathered upstairs for the HoH reveal, Frankie and Donny stole away and Frankie told Donny of the new Team America Mission.. 



Frankie: OK.. So.. Team America has another mission. We have to get a houseguest to voluntarily go up on the block as a pawn..
Donny:  mm hmm
Frankie: ..and then evict them.  So we have to convince somebody to put themselves up on the block as a pawn, and then the 3 of us have to vote to evict them.  I mean..

Donny: Caleb?  I mean, he wants to go to the jury house so bad, he can't stand it.




Frankie: I know..  I was thinking that.  But we have to all 3 of us convince him. 
Donny: And they have to ask the HoH to be.. or can they be Asked to be from the Head of Household?  Want me to ask?
Frankie: I think it's either way.
Donny:  mm hmm
Frankie: They can go up as..  but that's the thing.. I don't know.  I have no idea how to get these girls to do anything. Basically, the only thing I can think of is we can get somebody to BEG to go up as a pawn.
Donny: mm hmm

Donny: But then, they would have to have like a target that they would have to go after to offer themselves up.
Frankie: Exactly.  Like if we were HoH, we could probably do this pretty easily, but without us being HoH, I don't know that it's even possible, but why don't you go into the DR and see what they say and get all the nitty gritties..
Donny: But will we have time to work in the morning..
Frankie: I don't know, Donny.  I don't know that this one's doable.
Donny:   .. to get someone to volunteer.
Frankie: We're at 9 now, so we have 3 votes now..
Donny: mm hmm. I'll go find out what they say.Does Derrick already know? 
Frankie: mm hmm
Donny: What did he say?
Frankie: He's a little flabbergasted. He doesn't think it's doable.
Donny: To get someone to volunteer.


OK.. Now.. Fast forward to the end of the Overnight Report and they've got both Zach and Caleb fighting for the chance to sit next to Frankie as one of Nicole's nominees.. and throw the Battle of the Block to make sure Frankie goes home.  Since she doesn't trust Zach to follow through, Nicole opts for Caleb, who came out of Donny's mouth not 5 seconds after hearing about this Team America challenge.

Oh the Tangled Webs we weave!

CUT TO:
9:00am This Morning
Quad

Caleb and Donny are on 1 and 2, Christine and Nicole on 3 and 4
Caleb: (re Frankie) I'm tellin' him, "Your game's over.  I'm chokin' you out."

Christine: Caleb hasn't slept.
Nicole: He hasn't?


Caleb: I don't think anyone's ever done that... I  mean, I'd like to be the first one. hehehe.  If it was you or someone else, I wouldn't.  I'd take myself off.. But.. everyone wants him gone. And I feel that it's true.  It's a genuine We Want Him Gone, because he is a big snake and a liar.  And he's gonna to whatever he can to turn people on each other.  He's been doin' it forever now.  I wish I knew earlier. 
Donny: mm hmm
Caleb: But now, I can look at him in that Competition and say, Frankie, your game's over. He better pray to God he wins that PoV.

Christine: Creepy..
Nicole: hehehe.. He's not a Have Not.
Christine: No, he's frikkin just nuts, dude.


Caleb: I'm just tryin' to go through scenarios of what's the best thing I could do to humiliate him.
Donny: Well, first, I would hold off on all the planning until you're nominated with him.  You just have to wait and see what the ceremony brings.  It may throw it different way.
Caleb: I asked Christine this morning.. I was like, Did you guys get everything situated?
Donny: Does she know about it?  Cuz she could sabotage it.
Caleb: no.. Honestly, it all depends on who picks first.
Donny:  If Christine picks first, she may not put Victoria..
Caleb: Zach is probably gonna be put up by Christine.
Donny: I don't know.  She don't like me.
Caleb: So it very well possibly could be you and Zach.. I honestly feel like Nicole's gonna do it.  She told me last night, "Be sure you're ok with it, cuz I'm following through with it."
Donny: Yeah
Caleb: She goes, " Right now, we all want Frankie gone, and you're the only person that I trust to throw the competition, really." I was like, I've never thrown a competition before, but I want Frankie gone too.. But yeah, we'll have to see how it goes.  I'm 85-90% sure it'll go according to plan.

CUT TO:
9:54am
Camera 1 and 2
Frankie, Christine and Nicole

Frankie: Whoever's still HoH at the end of the day, can I sleep with you up here, please, thank you..

CUT TO:
10:08am
We go from Fish to the Jeff Loop, indicating the beginning of the Nomination Ceremony...

I'll see you in a new top post with the Nomination Spoiler and Aftermath just as soon as the feeds come back! 






Permalink







15 Comments:

Blogger Jumbo said...

It will be interesting, because it is much better to get rid of Frankie than Caleb for Derrick's game. I hope Caleb wins POV

August 8, 2014 at 10:24 AM  
Blogger Diane said...

I predict a Team America fail. If Caleb and Frankie win BOB, then they can't accomplish mission. If Caleb and Frankie don't win AND Frankie stays on the block, Frankie is going home. Only way they succeed is if they win POV, take Frankie off and get none of the 3 TA up there. Christine goes up, she's going home. Maybe if they put Victoria.

August 8, 2014 at 10:27 AM  
Blogger kb said...

Wow...Caleb or Frankie, huh? This is exciting!

August 8, 2014 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger PamelaD said...

If Caleb does throw it, and then during the week, they work the mist to convince one more person (Victoria?) that Caleb is the biggest threat....TA succeeds. It could work. And Frankie would have TA to thank for his life in BB.

August 8, 2014 at 10:33 AM  
Blogger BBLeesa said...

Carolyn,
With SO MUCH going on these last 24 hours your fingers must be blistering! LOL
Do you think if Nicole stays HOH she would have the chutzpah to put up Christine? Hmmmm??

August 8, 2014 at 10:35 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Diane

I agree. Looks like a fail to me. I would have much rather seen the other option for TA except they are each each others biggest enemy

August 8, 2014 at 10:35 AM  
Blogger Sushiushi said...

Let me get this straight...Zachs plan to torment and Antagonize Nicole all week devolved into some uncomfortable flirting, a naughty poem, a possible (though self-zach attacked) alliance, and a weird friendship? I'm starting to think zach is not really Amanda's cousin ;)

August 8, 2014 at 10:36 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...



My head is totally spinning.. There is simply not enough caffeine in the world.

I'm SO glad I sat and watched the HoH Reveal for my post nap wakeup.. I would've had NO idea..

August 8, 2014 at 10:41 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I believe that if Caleb throws BoB the mission could work. Caleb already took care of the first part by volunteering. Donny and Derrick would vote him out. Derrick is all about earning as much TA money as he can, He could probably convince Cody and Victoria to vote Caleb out. He pretty much puts his hand up the backs of their shirts and casts their votes for them anyways,

August 8, 2014 at 10:48 AM  
Blogger Tam said...

Good afternoon.

Nothing but craziness since Jocasta's eviction. I am loving it!!! A little sad to see Hayden go...but at this long it would sadden me to see (almost) any of them leave.

I think the TA task is completely doable, but I think "at the end of the day" Derrick will decide it's in his best interest to keep Caleb. We shall see.

Leaving for vacation in the wee morning hours.... very thankful to be able to stay updated through this blog. <3

Enjoy the day!!

August 8, 2014 at 10:51 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I haven't listened to Hayden's eviction interview yet but apparently he said he WOULD go after Derrick and Cody.

Can we just have a fast forward already and bring he back now since we know he is the one most likely to be back.

Hayden was my favorite from the beginning. There were a few hiccups when he was being overly mean (especially talking about Amber). If he can come back and even attempt to take on Derody he will most definitely be this years favorite in my book.

August 8, 2014 at 11:01 AM  
Blogger Sushiushi said...

Even after Derrick planted the seed with him (supposedly), whispering in his ear (I'll take care of Nichole)- that would be amazing. Please stars align for this to happen.

August 8, 2014 at 11:23 AM  
Blogger FITH said...

Also, why is a contestant allowed to throw Bob when they aren't allowed to talk about votes. Seems inconsistent.

August 8, 2014 at 4:40 PM  
Blogger MyL said...

Did All three of Americas players solidify their part in using Caleb as a pawn and voting him out? Don't they have to agree ahead of time? Is it verified anywhere on the feeds?

August 8, 2014 at 9:09 PM  
Blogger cyninbend said...

I will be so upset if this America's Team bs gets Caleb evicted.

The moronic Americans who voted for the first TA option, the ones saying that they just wanted to punish Derrick and Frankie, yadda yadda yadda, need their heads examined--they are GIVING Dk AND Fr EACH $5K for evicting one of the few honest players left.

Guess why this option was there (And did anyone seriously think the other option had a chance in being chosen?)? So BB production would have a strong player to pit Hayden against in the Battle for Redemption Island...er, to get back into the house. Duh. Could anyone picture the dopey battle between Jocasta (speaking in tongues as she orgasms over getting on-camera for the 1st time in 3 weeks), Hayden (sincerely beasting his way through the comp), and......Victoria (crying "I can't do this without Derrick!")? It would be worthy of an old John Waters cult film classic.

It seems as tho anytime we get attached to something in the house, BB production antics interfere and bring it crashing down. The alliance that Donny, Hayden and Nicole had finally formed was about to offer some real alternative to Derrick's Detonators and Christine/Frankie and Zach (once he learned they almost evicted him) were close to jumping ship--so the teams would have been pretty equally manned. But the DE decimated the fledgling alliance before it go through a week.

Now Caleb's playing BB for himself instead of some game for the love of Amber, proving smarter than we thought, straight forward, loyal, and honest--another great alternative as Christine and Frankie completely slide into the dark side...lying to everyone even when it has no value, and Derrick drags Cody down with him in his lust for power and the $500k, also lying and back-stabbing whether imperative or not. If Donny, Nicole and Victoria (and Hayden if no DE) were permitted time to see the real Caleb without production getting him sent out so fast, they might have lured him to their side. But production interference is cutting short these natural evolutions because they want to control the drama.

I want honest players to have a chance to play--we need both--if everyone is lying, it's not interesting. I definitely sense something happened in the house (that was not visible to feedsters) that made Christine and Frankie suddenly jump from the Detonators and offer up Cody and Derrick for eviction the second Donny/Nicole had the HOH. Neither of them had ever been disloyal like that--both in fact loved Cody a bit too much. And neither has stopped lying since. Derrick and Cody simultaneously turned on them, supposedly bc they sensed betrayal--but no one said a word until Wed night? Something is missing. It all should have blown up earlier if they really had learned the other was turning on them. People don't sit on an actual overheard conversation. They get mad, confront.

Christine mentioned a talk with Nicole that I never saw or read about. The lies started so quickly, suddenly and not "organically." Production? Nicole said the DR told her not to trust Christine. And Christine started to say something...Then fish. Something changed when things were a little slow. When they knew all the answers to that HOH comp....perhaps they were ordered to step it up? Perhaps production was reamed for the comp and cast didn't fight, liked each other too much?

August 8, 2014 at 11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below