;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, August 29, 2008

The Overnight Report

Good Morning Big Brother lovers! Happy Friday!! Today in the BB10 house: Nominations... and perhaps a luxury comp? They haven't had one yet. It's certainly time...

Boy.. does anyone else feel hungover from all the highs and lows last night?? Geez Louise. Talk about drama... Talk about expect the unexpected! I'm still trying to get coherent and take it all in.

If you haven't seen the posts from last night, here are the direct links in the order they occurred:
Right.. ok.. I'm gonna get to work on shaking the cobwebs and getting the overnight together.

To our friends on the Gulf Coast, now feels like an excellent time to go visit family up north, no? Please be safe and prepared, and don't wait til Gustav gets any closer to get the heck outta there!

And now.. the overnight report. Since ReporterX was up covering the house til the HoH Reveal, we'll start after that.

1:00am BBT HoH Room Jerry, Dan

Renny has just left.

Dan: I wont make the mistake I made the first time.. not talking to you.
Jerry: I'll hear you out.

Talk turns to Ollie and the broken deal from Dan's HoH.

Jerry: I thought he was stupid coming off that rope. You did exactly what I thought you'd do. When Ollie dropped, I knew the game was on, and I was in deep sh*t, 'cause I was with him. I understand what you did to him. How g-damn naive was he?? Seriously, Dan. I need someone that I can count on going into next week (when I can't play for HoH).. I don't know how much Memphis will want to deal with me. Tomorrow, I have to make deals. I have to. But who can I trust? If I make any deals with you, I'm gonna put blood on it.

Intense game talk continues...



Jerry: Dan, ya left me with a losing team.
Dan: I never put you in harm's way, though.. Indirectly, yes, but not directly.

Jerry recounts his game play, all the moves he's made and people he's helped/saved along the way....

Jerry: Somehow, I have to figure out which 2 people will take me to the final 3. It's up to all of you to try to convince me.
Dan: PoV will be huge.
Jerry: True... but I get to make the decision. For now, I just gotta find a way to figure out if I can trust any of you, or just say f you all and send home the 2 suckers that hate me the most.

Talk continues... As Jerry's words are the most important at this juncture, we're just gonna keep flowing along with him...

Jerry: If I end up going to the jury house, you will win this game. I will control who gets the big money. I played nice at the end. The times I was playing nasty, it wasn't me.

Jerry divulges his strategy...

Jerry: With you, I wanted to send a message to these people to not trust you. I played that long and hard. The Judas thing? I had wanted to call you Benedict Arnold, but that would've meant a traitor to our country...

Jerry makes mention of the flack he's still getting from the folks in the DR about it.

Jerry: They wont shut up about it. They wont leave it alone. They're trying to get me to compare it to what I did to Brian... Brian brought that on himself.

Jerry seems to be considering Dan for final 3... Either that, or he's giving him rope to hang him with the others...

Jerry: You have a chance to get either $500,000 or $50,000. I can make it happen.. I'm almost positive. I saved your ass twice... No reason I can't do it again... but I can't put my faith 100% in you. Whatever happens, we need a third player. Think about it...

Jerry throws out the names..

Jerry: Should we keep Memphis in it? Should we keep Keesha in it? Or should we keep Renny in it? Don't feed me a bunch of sh*t... You have to worry about this week... I have to worry about next.

Jerry breaks it down...

Jerry: Renny's sweet. I'm not worried about her. All it comes down to is this: (for Final 3) Is it you and Memphis, you and Keesha, or Memphis and Keesha? You may think you and Keesha are close, but I told you I heard her talking with Memphis about the trip to Tahoe.. I don't think you believed it.

Jerry moves back to the topic of Renny, saying she's a guaranteed vote for Keesha, no matter what, and that she's been Keesha's maid.

Jerry: It's carried her this far. I don't think it can carry her any farther.

Dan: But by keeping Renny in the house, everyone has a better chance of winning the next HoH.
Jerry: But you can't do it alone. I got lucky today. Maybe you all underestimated me a little bit. (laughs) The old man doesn't go away.

CUT TO:
1:20am BBT
Backyard
Memphis & Keesha


Memphis: I don't know what we're gonna do.
Keesha: (pragmatic) Fight like hell to stay in the house! We've gotta do what we've gotta do right now.. It's down to 5 people.
Memphis: I'm not gonna feed you any bs, and I'm not gonna throw you under the bus. To be honest, I need you in this house. Period. I would like to have Dan stay too.
Keesha: I thought you and Dan mighta been getting a little shaky about me... It's so important to have people on your side right now..
Memphis: You need to keep yourself off the block, girl.
Keesha: What can I promise him? I'm sure he has an idea of who he wants to put up...

Dan comes outside and joins them, fresh from his talk with Jerry. Renny is now upstairs talking to Jerry.



Keesha: There's really not much I can say to Jerry. His mind's made up. Anyways, the nominations aren't important. It's the PoV. (sad) We have to vote out one of our own. (sigh) We went from being completely in control to...
Memphis: The chaos has begun.
Dan: There's only one thing we can be sure of today: one of us is going home.

Keesha: (laughs) It wouldn't be so bad if we were going home, but we're going..
Memphis: To hell!

Keesha agrees with Memphis' assessment of the sequester house and its inhabitants. She feels like they're all chum now.

Keesha: It'll be like feeding us to the sharks.

Dan: He wants one of the 3 of us gone... and he breaks the tie.
Memphis: Whoever wins the PoV can control the vote, if they're off the block... They can take one person off, and that would be the 2 votes.

Dan excuses himself to go take a shower.

Keesha: I am seriously exhausted.. I'm freaking out thinking about this too much.

Memphis and Keesha re-enter the house together.

CUT TO:
1:30am BBT
HoH Room
Jerry & Renny


Jerry: Everyone's trying to save their asses now.
Renny: You have a big decision ahead of you.
Jerry: The whole game comes down to who I put up. Keesha's close to Dan and Memphis, but also to you, Renny Roo. Say I put Memphis and Dan up, who would Keesha keep? Who do you think Keesha thinks will carry her further in the game: you or Memphis?
Renny: Memphis.
Jerry: I think Keesha would pick Dan and Memphis (for final 3). She loves you dearly, but I think she'd do that do get herself further along in the game.
Renny: I told her myself: no more alliances. We all have to play for ourselves now.

Jerry goes off on a tangent about Keesha and Memphis not helping with cleaning, then brings it back to game...

Jerry: You work your ass off. I'm a 75 year old man. I'm here now, 'cause I'm not stupid. I've only been hurt by one person in the game: Dan. The rest of you've never hurt me.
Renny: I didn't even want you to go up. I did tell you that I didn't want you to go home...
Jerry: You've all put me up, except Memphis. Twice today, Dan put me up... then Keesha. I have to think about how to get past next week.

Talk turns to chatter about what Jerry will do with the money - it'll all go to his family and an animal shelter.

Jerry: You've always shared with me.. and you've always at least said hello.. At this point, I don't know if that's good or bad for you, but I will give you full consideration. if you do end up on the block, it'll be because it's best for me, in ters of getting to the finals.

Renny: Some people have seriously underestimated you. I...
Jerry: Who won Head of Household twice? Who won PoV?? I'm not stupid.

Renny and Jerry wrap up the conversation with a hug and leave the HoH room together.


CUT TO:
1:45am BBT
Downstairs
All HGs

BB has delivered the goods: beer and wine, and birthday cake mix for Dan's birthday. Jerry makes the discovery in the Storage Room.



The HGs decide to have the beer tonight and save the wine for tomorrow night. Keesha abstains from the alcohol tonight. She's pooped.


Talk turns to nice chatter about home, family and loved ones for a few minutes. It's a nice break... human time... After a few minutes, talk returns to game, but it's game-talk-lite as they wonder if they'll have a food comp, or maybe luxury. Then they get a little silly.

Jerry: (laughs) Memphis, I know you don't wanna be tied to me for 24 hours! I wish they'd just take us somewhere, instead of doing a comp. What a crazy day it's been.
Memphis: Hopefully we'll have a luxury comp, maybe to go somewhere, or win a cool tv or something.. They haven't given away too much stuff this season... I think they'll do it this week.
Jerry: I think there's gonna be a twist.

Jerry goes into a bit of detail then sums it up with...

Jerry: Oh hell. I don't know. Who the hell knows.
    ***This could be the tag line for the whole season.


CUT TO:
2am BBT
Kitchen Counter
Memphis & Jerry


Renny has just excused herself to go to bed. Keesha's already there.

Memphis: Who woulda thought this morning that all this would happen? I kinda liked it.
Jerry: I did too. I tell ya, had I not been going over all those things yesterday, this never would've happened (Jerry getting HoH).

BB: Jerry, please come to the Diary Room.

Jerry goes to the DR. Memphis & Dan head outside to talk privately.


CUT TO:
2:05am BBT
Backyard
Memphis & Dan


We learn the plan...

Dan: If you were him, what would you try to do?
Memphis: I'm gonna play the "honesty" card. If he asks about you n me, I'm gonna say, I can't promise you the f'in world, Jerry, but Dan put me on the block. That's all I'm gonna say about you. I'm not gonna promise him final 2. If we can make it through this week intact, we're in the f'in money.
Dan: The way we make it is: one of us on, one of us off, and the one that's off has to win the PoV.
    ***That's the plan - in case you were waiting for it. ;) They do realize it may have some kinks...

Dan: ..but if you were Jerry, would you pt Renny up, when you have me n Keesha as options?
Memphis: Jerry'll take the easy way out.

They ponder the notion of striking a deal with Jerry, although they realize the danger in it... With the chances of Jerry not taking the deal and his propensity to tell all...

Dan: We have nothing to lose.
Memphis: I'll have to go in first... talk some sh*t about you.. tell him I don't forgive you for putting me on the block... As long as Renny's on the block, we can vote her out. It's our only hope, dude.
Dan: Then maybe we don't offer him a deal.. but we can't just sit and wait for him to do it...
Memphis: No matter which one of us is on the block, if we win the PoV, Renny goes up. If Keesha's up, I can't take her off... She might flip and vote to keep Renny.

BB: Keesha, please come to the Diary Room.

Jerry, fresh from his DR session, comes outside, beer in hand, and asks if he can join them...

Dan: (wistful) A lot of fallen house guests, Jerry.
Jerry: It seemed like it was so long, but now every thing's happening so fast.

After a few minutes, Dan is called to the DR, and Memphis speaks privately with Jerry, setting the plan into motion... Jerry tells Memphis to come to him again in the morning with his scenario...

This concludes the Overnight Report... partly because BB is now waking the HGs!






Permalink







65 Comments:

Blogger StephenN42 said...

Good Morning Carolyn and my fellow BB addicts...

Well I suppose it would be too much to hope for that Memphis would get the HoH since hes the only one in the house that hasn't gotten one yet...but at least Jerry can only bash on Keesha and the rest by himself now...Hope Ollie and April enjoyed each others company or will by the end of today.

To be honest I hope Jerry puts up Memphis and Renny that way Im sure dan would vote for Memphis and Keesha for Renny...Giving Jerry the tie breaker I think he would get rid of Memphis.

Then again I hope he stays up stairs and leaves the rest of them alone until Thursday.

and BB give Renny some different food please...lol

August 29, 2008 at 6:51 AM  
Blogger RobinK said...

Goodmorning Carolyn and BB fans! What a night! I was jumping on my coach last night when Keesha won HOH and then when Dan won the POV! I was so excited coming into work thismorning. Then, when I got into work, my co-work told me the bad news before I could get on my computer to check...I was sooooo dispointed! I thought I was having a nightmare and would wake up!! So much for that...
I hope everyone has a safe day today!
~Robin~

August 29, 2008 at 6:52 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Stephen :)
Good Morning, Robin :)
Good Morning, Charlie :)

Everyone - Please be nice to the anons. They're people too, and they deserve the same respect as the named bloggers and commenters.

August 29, 2008 at 7:01 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

G'morning, Melanie :)

August 29, 2008 at 7:02 AM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Good Morning Carolyn... Are you prepared for Hanna, I THINK she's coming your way!

August 29, 2008 at 7:03 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Mel - you said the H word.. I'm trying not to think about her just yet... I'll get prepped over the weekend...

August 29, 2008 at 7:09 AM  
Blogger Marie-Andree said...

Good Morning Carolyn,
I went to bed last night thinking that nothing more would happen till this morning only to wake up to find that Jerry won HoH.
I think that JJ's letter to Keesha was worth more to her last night than the game. Good for her.
Also the picture of the baby was delightful.

August 29, 2008 at 7:10 AM  
Blogger ~♥ஐ♥~ Patty ~♥ஐ♥~ said...

Good Morning Carolyn

Please tell me i was just having a nightmare and that jerry isnt HOH this week.

August 29, 2008 at 7:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good morning everyone! I am so sad to hear this news....I can not believe Jerry won it. I just hope Dan makes it though the week. If he is nominated I don't put it past him to win the veto. Ideal would be for Renny and Memphis or Renny and Dan to be nominated. If Memphis is up, Dan wins veto and takes Memphis down. If Dan is up, Memphis wins veto and takes Dan down. That way the two of them live through the week. Oh how I hope this happens!

Talk about a crazy night!

August 29, 2008 at 7:19 AM  
Blogger baknaz said...

Good morning Carolyn,

Have I told you how wonderful you are lately...;) Thank you for EVERYTHING you do!!!
(ok, I'm done kissin your booty now)hehehe

B

August 29, 2008 at 7:21 AM  
Blogger lee said...

Good morning all! I have to say it's going to be a very long week! Everyone will be listening and conversing with Jerry, and I just can't take him. He keeps repeating how he never said personally horrible things about people! UGH! Jerry has personally attacked people and he just shouldn't say anything, instead of denying it. Everyone, I think, has personally attacked another HG. Perhaps Dan has been the nicest. UGH again! Like I said...a very long week!

At least you have an adorable stress reliever now, Carolyn! Baby fixes makes you forget everything, don't they? I have an infant care at work, and I often go there during my lunch to destress! Nothing like a baby!

August 29, 2008 at 7:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BAH i am so nervous for jerrys nominations!

August 29, 2008 at 7:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok I haven't written anything to this site ever. So first off great job who ever you guys are.
Second this really (Jerry winning) was the best thing to happen. As has been mentioned it would have been really painful to watch the Fab turn on each other. This way the blood is on Jerry and as Ollie said "Vindicate me" or was it April? Who cares...
The point being the other three will take him out next. Unless he wins POV and he just might. At this point I think I will take a week off.
Thanks for listening to the rant and GREAT JOB. This site makes me happy to click on each morning, afternoon, night, etc.

August 29, 2008 at 7:23 AM  
Blogger Brook said...

Good morning, all.

I was lurking last night because it was so busy. You all made it really easy and i loved all the comments and the hard work from carolyn and x.

Stephen n. - agreed. if i had to chose someone to go who wasn't jerry i think memphis would be my pick.

like i've said a couple of times before, this is the point in the game where it is strike or be stricken no matter how much you like someone. hurt feelings are unavoidable, but remembering it's a game and there is no room to wage personal war.

oooooh. it's getting so good.

hope you have a beautiful - no matter the weather

August 29, 2008 at 7:27 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

good morning i hope all goes well and renny leaves not dan or mem

August 29, 2008 at 7:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Carolyn and fellow addicts!!!

Ok so I am tired this morning what a show last night!!! Again I cannot re-iterate enough how happy I am that Ollie followed Michelle out the door. I have been saying since the beggining of the week that it would be the perfect scenario.

Anyway my thoughts on gameplay this week are, sadly at this point they need to get Renny out the door. Not one of them has a chance of beating her in the finale!!! This is a great week for Jerry to put her on the block and get her out the door. If they don't do so soon they are all risking their game!!!

Thats my 2 cents for this morning anyway. You'll see my lurking through the day.....

August 29, 2008 at 7:31 AM  
Blogger kimba804 said...

Hi Carolyn, Hi All!
Talk about highs and lows. You would think that I won the HoH last night for as thrilled as I was! Hubby and I jumping up and down and screaming like loonies! Then came the key around his neck. Ugh! Another week of looking at him and remembering all the vile things he said about Keesha. Everytime she hugs him or is nice to him I feel so sorry for her when she sees the tapes and hears what he said about her. He wasn't in 'the moment' of anger, he was being downright mean. Renny was right in the beginning when she said that nobody sees Jerry as a threat and he will get to the end...and lookie...here he is sooo close.

August 29, 2008 at 7:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

UNLESS he makes a deal with the girls, Jerry will be gone with next HOH. Of course he could try to make a deal with Memphis or Dan and I'm sure they would promise him the moon, but unless he is crazy (er) he couldn't trust either of the guys. I'm fairly certain Keesha and Renny would keep their word.

August 29, 2008 at 7:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Morning Carolyn & all you other BB lovers!

I was so disappointed last nite when BBAD came on & there sat Jerry (Musty Crusty) w/the HOH key around his neck! GRRRR!! Oh well that means he will go next week & we'll have to watch 4 friends turn on each other. I hope these 4 can keep their friendship out of the house.

Will check in later, going to the school to get things ready for the football game tonite & the gym in case we have folks fleeing from Gustav. After Katrina our city was swamped w/refuges & our school double in size. Hoping & praying all will be fine & Gaytor stays dry! BTW Gaytor the offer of red beans & rice stands anytime you head this way!!

August 29, 2008 at 7:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sleepycat....is that you w/Dee Snider?? Cool!!

August 29, 2008 at 7:43 AM  
Blogger Danyelle said...

Morning Carolyn and everyone else! I was bummed to wake up this morning and first thing I see is Jerry with a HOH necklace! :(
Bummer!!
I'm a little sad to know that the fab 4 is going to start turning on eachother now, I was so hoping for them to be the final 4, that would have been awesome! Can't wait to see how it turns out!

August 29, 2008 at 7:47 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

charlie - please feel free to email me.

August 29, 2008 at 7:48 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

*YAWN* Good morning Carolyn and all.

I'm not awake yet, just taking a break from sleep to check in to see what I missed.

Last I saw was Renny working on Jerry, then about 1:38 BBT, they got beer and wine. I wanted to stay up for that so badly, but I had already faded 2 hours before.

Looking forward to the 'Overnight' so see the silliness I am sure that went on now that Michelle isn't there to guzzle more than her share and everyone gets an equal amount.

I suspect even Father Dan gets a cup or two of 'pop' tonight.

:o)

August 29, 2008 at 7:49 AM  
Blogger Noni in NJ said...

Good morning Aunty Carolyn, Stephen, Sleepycat, Charlie, Melanie, and all the rest of you lurking out there this morning.

I stayed up far too late hoping Jerry as HOH was all a joke that had been played on us.
I fell asleep hoping I was already asleep and dreaming the whole thing and would wake up to find it wasn't true at all.
I woke up and came here, Damn, not a joke, not a dream, Jerry is HOH! Maybe I have slipped into an alternate reality where Jerry isn't a mean, nasty, vulgar old man, and is sitting there swapping stories with the fab 4.
Nope, same old Jerry, and a whole week to suffer under his reign, bored with his blathering, remembering the vile things he has said about all 4 of the others. What a way to ruin the best night inthe best season of Big Brother.
Maybe I'll just go back to bed and try waking up again. One can always hope.

August 29, 2008 at 7:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good morning

Carolyn there is another one coming your way. Sorry to hear that.

I would be ok if Renny left this week. Then Jerry. Please let Jerry go.

August 29, 2008 at 7:54 AM  
Blogger Noni in NJ said...

Here is the corrected version of what happened last night after Jerry won HOH. Sorry I bollixed it up the first time.

Jerry, on sofa, "Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.......

Dan, on sofa, falling asleep. "Uh, yeah, um......
Memphis,on sofa falling asleep. " Uh, yeah, um....

Renny, in kitchen doing dishes. " Old fool, can't take it anymore, him running his mouth." whispers into mic. "Big Brother, I need some arsenic now! Please Big Brother, it's a mercy killing. Mercy for all of us! Come awn... puleeeze....."
Keesha, hiding in the DR. "Please let me stay in here. I'll do anything. Just don't make me go back out there. I'll give you my first born. I can't go back out there, you can't make me, it's inhuman."

August 29, 2008 at 7:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good morning all!!
man am i DRAINED!! i've very happy to see the evil ones be evicted and it was SWEET to have keesha send april's shadow packing....bye bye Ali..LOL...so much for that!!!! i'm glad julie put to rest those crazy "PLANT" ideas to rest!!
i'm really sad that jerry is HOH.....i feel like someone just gave me a hawaiian vacation and then took it away!!! HA HA HA HA
-----------------------------------
no but really i can't believe they took HOH away from Keesha that fast
-----------------------------------
does anyone know when they are going to show the sequester house? i'm dying to see if everyone is alive!!
-----------------------------------
To Carolyn...
Thank you for all your hardwork!!!
Sleepycat and I are rabid fans of BB.....we sit right across from each other and work.....as you can see we do very little of that work thing..hee hee......

August 29, 2008 at 8:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good morning Carolyn and fellow BB-10 enthusiast, well the fab 4 no more, Jerry actually believes he is a player, WOW i guess he is he has the power. No we'll see who has game...

August 29, 2008 at 8:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(big sigh)jerry jerry jerry just stop being a jerk, just for 10 mins. please? i was really hoping the next few day would be smooth as i am having family up for the NHRA's now even the nitro fueled funny cars wount be able to distract me ;)

August 29, 2008 at 8:08 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Morning Carolyn!

Morning every other sad BB lover!

I just can't believe the events of last night! And yes I do feel more hungover than I have in many many years, cuz I don't drink.

I am just so glad that Jerry has been so gracious in this game as to save so many HG's, so he has exactly who he wants in the end. Such a nice man, NOT!

I hope he puts up Dan and Memphis, duh, Dan wins POV and Memphis goes home. Actually, this will help out R, K, and D get rid of M. I never believed that D and M would get to final 2 anyway. But who can trust Jerry and who knows what he will do? He doesn't have a chance against R or K and I think he knows it.

Everyone on the Gulf Coast, PLEASE PLEASE heed Carolyn's warning and play it safe! And I won't mention H.... . I had a bad feeling about this hurricane season in May and I hope I am wrong wrong wrong!

August 29, 2008 at 8:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wish we had been able to enjoy the rush before they ruined it with jerry's win....i too was jumping, pumping my fist, saying "yes!", right up until i read that jerry won HOH...i think if we want dan to win, we have to hope for renny's eviction..she has too many friends in the jury..
wendy2

August 29, 2008 at 8:11 AM  
Blogger Noni in NJ said...

Just FF'd through the Early show that I had Tivo'd to see Ollie and Michelles interviews. After listening to them both what can I say? I preferred the Chihuahuas that came on after. Ollie saying he doesn't curse after Julie called him on it, that they were just "dirty words ", wink, wink.UGH.
Michelle advertising her self as single ready to mingle and her plea for Allstars, double UGH.

If you have a way to watch this interview to catch another glimpse of their reality, catch it. It was interesting that Ollie did not get a cheer when he turned to the audience about his starting a relationship in the house with April.

August 29, 2008 at 8:12 AM  
Blogger Jackie in CT said...

Carolyn-

Hello- I'm coming out of lurkedom...thank you for all you do on this blog but...you keep telling everyone on the gulf coast to batten down their hatches, you'd better do the same girl!!

Thanks again for all of the work you, reportx, etc do to keep us all up to date on the hgs...

August 29, 2008 at 8:15 AM  
Blogger ddugo said...

Good morning Carolyn ♥ All ♥

I was up till weee hours in the morning till I finally passed out! When they finally did get to the HOH reveal we had sound but still bubbles for some time at that! I just couldn't keep my eyes open any longer to get pictures!
I totally understand the feelings you must have felt sleepycat it was a shocker last night and a head shaker this morning when I woke up!
However, I'm more than delighted of the folk we have here on BB10Dish. It sure is a nice place to call home!
xoxo Dawn

August 29, 2008 at 8:16 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Agree Carolyn - I have no problem with anons, I used to be one. Just can't take the nasty anons.

However, it would make it easier for everyone, you and X especially, if they would just make up a name or put an initial. It's not like they have to remember a password.

August 29, 2008 at 8:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Carolyn,

I have to laugh at the picture of Dan in the backyard with Keesha... He looks like Jim Carey..

August 29, 2008 at 8:22 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey everyone.. still workin on it... please refresh the post in another 20 more minutes or so...

August 29, 2008 at 8:24 AM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Good Morning Carolyn & BB dishers...welcome to an odd day in the BB neighborhood!

August 29, 2008 at 8:32 AM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Good Morning Anons, welcome to the community ;)

Have yucky feeling in my tummy...think it will be Renny and Memphis going up, just my opinion.

August 29, 2008 at 8:34 AM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Gaytor!!!!!! (((((hugs & smoochies)))) you better be taking care of yourself!!!

August 29, 2008 at 8:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am heartbroken. Like Memphis said-if it didn't happen this week it would have happened next. But it seems so cruel that a group that has been able to do what this group did does not even get one night to celebrate.

Frankly, I am offended that Jerry is being 'nice' now. It's too little too late. But as long as they others treat him with decency, it speaks volumes as to what kind of people they are.

I am offende by Jerry's gameplay. I don't believe for a minute that the crotchety old man was a role he took on for strategy. He thought he could enforce a majority rule-the house deciding as a group who to nominate and vote out. When there were defectors in the group he couldn't handle it. I think he let the game and the fact that it didn't go the way he thought it should get to him. He became bitter and hateful. He never really had a strategy or there would have been a plan B when plan A failed. No one put him on a losing team. He chose to be there because he believed they were the righteous people.

I knew that two of the four would have to leave, but I feel it is a bad joke that Jerry has any power in deciding their fates. I don't know if I would consider this my favorite season or even my favorite people, but this group of four earned their spots in the end of this game. As far as I am concerned, the other group of four (I don't count Libra, she was just a casualty of war really) has lost the right to ever be considered for all stars or any type of fan favorite.

I have been disappointed before. There are very few times that the person who won was the person who I felt deserved it. I realize Jerry hasn't won yet. But just the idea that he, of all people, has the power to break up this group... the last time I felt that an injustice of this magnitude had been served was during all stars. Regardless of who your favorite was, Janelle clearly deserved to win. To have Erika and Booger at the end was a travesty.

And the 'guilt by association'...let's just say that it worked in reverse for Booger. I firmly believe that had it not been for his friendship with Will he would not have had an iota of a chance of even being included in all stars, nonetheless winning it.

August 29, 2008 at 8:39 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Good morning to all! Carolyn, congratulations again on the arrival of baby Isa. Okay, dumb question here: Was the veto comp with the money and clothes and Hawaii trip not considered a luxury comp? Or was that just a luxury veto?

August 29, 2008 at 8:41 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

By the way Carolyn, you may not be safe either. Are you getting prepared yourself? Right now it seems Gustav can head anyone's way.

August 29, 2008 at 8:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope that Renny gets backdoored. Nominate Keesha & Memphis (who gets a bad rap for no reason), have K or M win the veto and save themselves, then have Jerry nominate Renny over Dan as the replacement (if he's making a deal with Dan instead of getting revenge on him).

August 29, 2008 at 8:45 AM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Grendon, you said it so well. It is very hard to know what comes out of Jerry's mouth since so much has been vile. If that was part of his game play, it was just bad, wrong and morally wrong in my opinion. Hopefully, he will recognize that, but have the feeling he never will. He thinks he has played well.

August 29, 2008 at 8:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL at what Jerry would do if he could only read Renny's HOH blog!

August 29, 2008 at 8:49 AM  
Blogger RobinK said...

Han Hay's mom, yes that's me with Dee and my husband at The Station Benefit earlier this year. He's a great person.

Can't wait to see who Jerry puts up...I'm nervous...

~Robin~

August 29, 2008 at 8:50 AM  
Blogger Shamrock said...

Jerry: Dan, ya left me with a losing team.

I don't understand that. Is Jerry refering to the beginning of the game? How did Dan "leave" Jerry? Jerry caved in the group demand to oust Brian after Ollie sold out the house's first alliance.

Jerry's recant of his gameplay doesn't fit with what really happened. He even claimed to "save" Keesha when he didn't use the POV on her, and then nearly got her voted out. Amazing.

August 29, 2008 at 8:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning!

Auntie Caro-How are you today? Stay safe sweetie!

ReporterX-Thank you for an awesome overnight! You are so appreciated! mwah! hugs and smooches !

Noni-You made me LOL a few times this morning and as gloomy as most of us are feeling, that was a welcome laugh......thanks honey. I would love to meet you. :)

Grendon-I totally agree 100% with everything you wrote-well said.

Hi Rhonda! How are ya honey?

Michelle didn't LIE or backstab enough in the show to stay? Did anyone see the CBS interview? I agree with whichever HG it was that said she will never get over this or understand it is a game.

I am sitting here watching two faced Jerry and the fab four on BBAD. Funny how Jerry noticed that "his team" all left without hugs and/or saying goodbye to every one? hmmmm......what's that tell you about them Jerry?

WHO gets nominated is not important at this point, it's who wins POV that matters.

Have a great long week end all!
HUGS!!!

August 29, 2008 at 8:57 AM  
Blogger Brook said...

gaytor - if you are still around...

i wanted to tell you how much i enjoyed you "walking away" i think it was yesterday.

it was divine.

August 29, 2008 at 8:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm late getting here, but wanted to congrat the Fab Four on getting both Michelle and Ollie out of the house!! FANTASTIC!! As for Jerry winning..not wonderful news..I love the Fab Four and wish they all could win :)

August 29, 2008 at 9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have seen memphis clean some. but, keesha...don't recall. don't remember ever seeing ollie clean or prepare any food for anyone. hoping that dan stays, whatever happens. what a pickle!!!

August 29, 2008 at 9:03 AM  
Blogger texasgirl said...

Jerry gets to stay in the house another week! Blah!!!!

Well as someone else stated, at least we don’t have to watch as R/K/D/M turn on each other. At least not to the mauling each other to pieces point yet. I really think those four will have a friendship that will last once out of the house. Besides I would rather see R/K/D in the final four and unfortunately I don’t see that happening unless Memphis goes this week. I have been on the fence about him since the beginning. I’m not really sure why, just a feeling I get about him.
.

And on a side note:
Michael Cain was on the View and one of the women commented on how he doesn’t blink. (At least not as much as most people) Michael Cain said that they (movie makers, producers and such I guess) don’t want actors to blink. As soon as I heard this, I thought about April and her wanting to be in a movie. As much as she wants to be in a movie they would cut her as soon as they saw how much she blinked.

August 29, 2008 at 9:03 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning everyone.

I am disappointed that they and we have to bare Jerry's offensive presence for at least more two weeks.

I believe Jerry will be putting up Keesha whom he detests. I don't think he will taking any reassurances from Dan either. Frankly, he would be a fool to. So he will probably be putting up Dan.

Either combination, one of the Fab Four will be taken out by the Crusterschmuck. UGH.

I loved the letter that Keesha got. I am glad JJ sent it. It was most touching and sincere and it gave our girl a boost. And the diamond bracelet! I am glad she got it now. Can you imagine what April or Michelle or even Libra would have to say about it? Let's not.

August 29, 2008 at 9:06 AM  
Blogger texasgirl said...

Oh I'm sorry. Good Morning to all of you!

Please, Please, EVERYONE on the gulf coast please be careful. The news is on here and they said they are sending the Nat'l Guard from Austin to the Houston area.

I don't think they have any idea where this thing is going. I know it's all a guess. I grew up on the coast but I think this one is really throughing them for a loop.

So again please batten down the hatches and be careful.

August 29, 2008 at 9:07 AM  
Blogger ronap said...

I have nothing to say. It is what it is....

I am for any one of the 'fab four' winning the whole thing, but not Jerry, he has not proven himself worthy in the least.

I hate that they have to 'turn' on each other now.

August 29, 2008 at 9:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not happy to see Jerry as HOH, BUT he doesn't get to play in the next HOH so, even though he's a shoe-in for F4, the games not over.

Agree that his excuse for being so nasty was just "game play" doesn't buy it for me.

Interesting that the first person to be up Jerry's a$$ was Renny, the one who really dislikes him the least.

At least Memphis was up front with him about no BS. Them as F2 would be interesting because they don't get along. Memphis could possibly win in that situation.

Dan, poor Dan is scurrying to save himself and get into F3. I do like Dan and would like to see him stay and actually win the $500k. I think he has played the best game so far.

And now to Keesha. She's the only one that hasn't really talked to Jerry yet. Is it because she doesn't want any more conflict in the house with Jerry or does she really have a secret alliance with Jerry?

August 29, 2008 at 9:11 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

you know what...
everyone bashing on Jerry right now..
I on the otherhand..couldnt be happier for this final 5..
Yah he's a crabby old man..crude at times..bores everyone with his stories..but I'm glad he's still here.
I'm glad all 5 of them are still there.
At this point..I'll be happy no matter who wins.

Unlike Dick and Danielle..UGH! I didn't even want to watch the finale cuz I disliked em both sooo much..

But yah..
At this point..I'm happy. It's anyones game. and I cant wait for the outcome =D

Go Jerry!
Go Renny!
Go Keesha!
Go Memphis!
Go Dan!

Love them all!!

August 29, 2008 at 9:18 AM  
Blogger texasgirl said...

Oh and one last thing before I forget "again". I'm sorry Carolyn that it has taken me so long to say this, but congrats on the new addition to your life. I have been meaning to say something since the other day. I would think about it when I started typing and then for some reason not put it in there. Then would think about it later when I wasn't onling. So sorry.

August 29, 2008 at 9:26 AM  
Blogger jane said...

coopbear - you should write more often. That's a very interesting point you made. Though those first couple of hours of the fab four in the finals would have been sweet, this does put the blood on Jerry's hands. It's nice that they won't have to kill each other off so directly. It really is a crap shoot until three, so let Jerry do the work.

For a minute I thought Jerry actually had game when he was talking to Dan. IF all that nonsense was really calculated, I wouldn't like him any more, but I would respect his ability for cut throat game play. But then he brought up Tahoe and all that garbage, and he's just the old blowhard he's always been. Full of crap up to his 75 year old ears. Hey, he's a better player than Ollie, but so is the lint under my bed.

My feel good side isn't happy. But this will be interesting. I just can't fathom which way he will go.

August 29, 2008 at 9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good afternoon all. I am so bummed Jerry won HOH. I can't wait to see this HOH and keep thinking how the hell did Jerry beat Dan & Memphis or Renny for that matter. UGH poor Keesha did her job and it was taking away in 3 hours to see Jerry of all people win HOH!

Ugh sick to my stomach.

August 29, 2008 at 9:34 AM  
Blogger piper said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

August 29, 2008 at 9:38 AM  
Blogger roxie9 said...

I meant to say this in my 1st post from "Jerry HOH reveal"- Carolyn and BBDish chicks: I have been reading on the sidelines for quite a bit, and best part about getting to work was to check your site and see how the world of BB is spinning. Thank you all for doing what you do!!

I know there haven't been too many comparisions to season 9 BB's but I have started to notice one-

Shelia- I'm a single mom! I'm 45(?)yrs old. Know this. blah blah

Jerry- I'm 75 years old. I'm not stupid! blah blah

anyone else notice this? or just me?

August 29, 2008 at 9:48 AM  
Blogger Filis said...

I adore this site! Thank you, Carolyn and I hope everyone is safe from the nasty weather coming your way. I'm up here in Canada, and can't imagine staring that in the face. God bless you all! I love reading the comments and my favorite today was when Genie Sea called Jerry "Crusterschmuck"..... I spit my coffee out, laughing so hard! It's going to be a wonderful week, watching Jerritol strut around like a proud peacock, lol. It would have been slightly boring otherwise. At least Jerry will be going home next week, I agree with that assessment. Thanks for the great comments, everyone!

August 29, 2008 at 10:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jerry's nonstop talking is killing me, he's killing the show...he's killing us all. SHUT HIM UP! Please, he's and idiot.

August 29, 2008 at 3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below