;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Tuesday Morning in the Big Brother 10 House

9:26am BBT - Fishies!

Wakey, wakey houseguests! The live feed audience is waiting. It's time to kick, scream, manipulate, lie and claw your way to $500,000... all for our entertainment, of course. ;)

9:46am BBT
Michelle wakes up with a song, and BB's letting her keep on singing. "What's goin' on."

Jerry and Jessie are getting dressed.

Michelle settles in at the kitchen counter, across from Keesha, and tells her the Storage Room was closed, so she told BB off, saying it's not for her that she wanted in there, it's for the fishies.

Keesha: I'm proud of you, Michelle.
Michelle: How come?
Keesha: For making sure those fish get fed every single day... upstairs and downstairs.
Michelle: Thanks.. poor guys.. and girls.

CUT TO:
9:48am BBT
Storage Room
Ollie & Jessie

Jessie's telling Ollie he usually stays up til 4am, and that's why he and Michelle stay up so late every night.

CUT TO:
9:49am BBT
Libra joins Michelle and Keesha in the kitchen.
Libra: as soon as I get my coffee, I'm goin' outside.


CUT TO:
9:50am BBT
Michelle heads up to HoH to feed the fish.

BB: Dan, It's time to get up for the day.

A couple minutes go by, Dan hasn't moved, and BB makes another effort.

Dan: I'm up. I'm up.

CUT TO:
Backyard
Jessie & Ollie
Jessie's telling Ollie he's on the road to gaining back some of the weight he's dropped.

CUT TO:
9:54am BBT
Libra & April
Bathroom

Chatter about college, being an athlete, etc. Libra heads off to get some coffee and go outside. April says she may actually lay out today, for the first timein a long time.

CUT TO:
9:56am BBT
Backyard - Couch
Jessie & Michelle

Jessie's complaining about his neck hurting, then he starts in about Jerry...

Jessie: Jerry is f'in pissed.
Michelle: Why?
Jessie: About all the noise they were making last night. He came in and kicked the door.

Memphis comes out to the couch with his coffee. Keesha too.

Jessie: You guys were tearin' up the town last night.

CUT TO:
10am BBT
Kitchen - April, Renny, Jerry
Renny's making nice conversation with Jerry. April's washing dishes.
Jerry goes to weigh himself and reports back that he's now lost 10 pounds. Renny tells him to be careful he doesn't lose too much.

Outside-Couch - Keesha, Libra, Memphis, Jessie, Michelle - Pleasant Chatter, sprinkled with yawns. No one's really looking their best yet. Jessie's not saying much of anything.



Outside - Working out - Ollie

CUT TO:
10:09am BBT
Outside
April joins the crew.

April: They're cleaning up there again.
Libra: They clean your room more than any HoH I've ever seen. It's like, what're you guys doin' up there?

April: I guess they just know I'm a clean freak or something... Is Ollie doin' shoulders?

Pause...

Libra: In here you actually realize there are 25 hours in a day.
Memphis: At home, you're like, I wish I just had one extra hour.
Keesha: Here, you're like, please take them.

April reports that Dan is still sleeping... then she goes inside to make sure Jerry and Renny haven't killed each other.

CUT TO:
10:10-10:22am BBT
Whole lotta chatter goin' on. The HGs are outside, fantasizing about being outside, shopping for sunglasses, shoes, etc. Keesha wishes BB would take them all out for a night, to Saddle Ranch. April too. Libra can't wait to drive.

10:24am BBT
April: I heard we almost had a robbery last night, Memphis. Know anything about that?
Memphis: Not a thing. I heard there were 2 armed bandits.

Renny comes outside.

April: Is there swim club tonight?
Renny: I don't know. If Dan would ever wake up, I'd ask him.

April notices Ollie's got no sleeves.

April: Oh my gosh, did you cut off another shirt?
Ollie: I did em all the same day.
Libra: This house makes you do weird things... How'd you sleep last night, Miss April?
April: Not too bad. Ollie snored the worst last night. He stops when I hit him though. But the bed's so big, I reach out to hit him, and he's so far away, I can't even reach him.

CUT TO:
10:28am BBT
Kitchen
Keesha, Michelle

Chatter about mom's cooking and how there's nothing like it, because it's made with love. Talk turns to California cooking and how it's so different from the midwest and the east coast. Michelle says she could never live in L.A. because of the food.

Libra comes inside and joins the talk about food in California.

None of them like it.

CUT TO:
10:33am BBT
Backyard - Couch
Memphis, Renny & April
Ollie's working out, still.



Memphis is telling sports injury stories. Libra joins them after a couple minutes. Renny asks if they're close to the beach. Memphis says it's about 10 miles away. Libra asks if anyone's planning to stay once the show's over.

Memphis: Yeah, me.
Renny: I'm gonna stay a week. I'll need a vacation.




April: We all will.
Renny: It's gonna be weird to get back in society.
Memphis: So weird.
April: I'm gonna go check if they're done with my room.

April goes inside.

Libra: I'm gonna have to go lay down again...

Libra goes in.

Renny: Ollie, how many situps you do?
Ollie: 200.
Renny: I'm gonna go back in, myself. Ollie, they have you on camera.

Renny goes in.

Ollie: It's gonna follow you back in now.

Ollie and Memphis remain outside.

CUT TO:
10:44am BBT
BB: April, please go to the Diary Room.

CUT TO:
10:50am BBT
Kitchen Area
Libra, Renny, Ollie, Keesha

They're all chatting and laughing about random stuff, like Hooter's regulars, uniforms and age cut-offs... It becomes the great Hooters Debate... April & Keesha are defending it, with a bit of help from Ollie. Libra and Renny are on the other side, talking about how it's all about the t-n-a.

11:02am BBT
Dan's up and getting coherent. He joins the Great Hooters Debate.

Dan: I would never take Monica there.
Keesha: Why not?
Dan: I just wouldn't wanna make her uncomfortable. I wouldn't wanna go to a restaurant called cocks.
Michelle: Would you take Monica to the beach? They're wearing a whole lot less there.
Ollie: Goooo Michelle!
Keesha: Michelle's wearing a whole lot less right now than I ever would there.

CUT TO:
11:07am BBT
Kitchen Area
Libra, Keesha, Renny, Ollie

Mercifully for Keesha, talk turns from Hooters to stalkers, in general... The women all share their stalker stories... Each has one. Keesha had a very sick stalker - not while working at Hooters. (*** bloggers watching the feeds, please resist the urge to give him any more attn by
saying where she worked or what he threatened)

11:13am BBT
Talk turns to sexual harrassment in general. Again, all of the women have experienced it.

11:18am BBT
Kitchen Area
Renny, Ollie, Libra, Dan, April, Keesha

The conversation has lightened up a bit...

Renny catches April and Ollie off guard, saying, "It's the conservative ones you have to watch out for, especially in the bedroom.

April's look: priceless.

And busted.

11:19am BBT
Libra and Dan start singing "It's just another day, in paradise, for you n me" and we get Fishies. Feeds come back on for a minute, then they start singing again. More fishies....

11:22am BBT
Kitchen, cont'd.
Memphis joins the group...

Keesha: Oh my God, you guys missed it last night. Renny pretending to be the doctor.
Renny: The doctor?
Keesha: When you and Dan were doing the scene... Will you do it for them, Renny?
Renny: It's not gonna be as funny.
Keesha: I'll be your patient.
Libra: Dan is better at the patient.

Dan resists. Renny goes to get into costume.

Keesha: Make Memphis be the patient. We need a boy. When he says, "Renny, do you think you're God?"
Ollie: What kind of question is that?

Renny comes back out in costume... Dan runs away. Memphis comes out and saves the day.

Spark up the feeds folks. This is very funny stuff!

Renny's portraying the set doc as a complete quack...


Keesha: Tell about the God part.
Renny: What'd I say, I forget.
Keesha: About the being nailed to the cross part.
Renny: Oh yeah, Renny, do you think you're Jesus?

Memphis is in costume, but Renny's playing both parts, displaying her freak out from the first week for everyone's entertainment.

11:32am BBT
Renny transitions very quickly to...

Renny: I could do Shirley MacClaine, from Terms of Endearment.. when she goes to give her daughter the shot...

They're all stir crazy.

Libra: We've decided this place is just designed to torture you.
Renny: Where's Dan? Is he still in the bathroom? (whispers to the others) Watch this... Watch this... Dan!!!! When is swim class?!?!? When is swim class!?!?

Renny goes chasing Dan at high speed throughout the house.

CUT TO:
11:39am BBT
Kitchen Area
Renny has them all in stitches. She's in rare form today. Current topic: Old age homes.

Renny: They have all kinds of activities in there for them.
April: Sexual Activities? What?! Don't look at me!

No one pursues it with April.

Memphis leads right in to talking about his grandmother who was in a home. He says she was the funniest person he ever knew.

CUT TO:
11:44am BBT
Dan, Renny, Libra, Keesha, Ollie, April

Dan comes walking through in his swim trunks, singing "Swim club for you, Swim club for me, Swim club is not for everybody."

Libra laughs and says he reminds her of Mr. Rogers.

Ollie goes outside, and joins Michelle on the couch.






Permalink







52 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait for Thursday. Let's hope that "Operation Anti-Alliance" goes down as Libra/Keesha/Dan/Renny are hinting it will. I can't wait to see the first real eviction shake up in the house!

It's about time they decided to go against the HOH's wishes. Unfortunately I wish they would have done it last week.

And, I must say, Angie's speech was the best in BB history! She should have added in that they were all about to vote how an HOH who was about to lose power wanted them to.

-Amanda, MD

August 5, 2008 at 9:36 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Good morning beautiful Carolyn,

I hope you had a nice ride and an awesome cuppa. Here in Texas it's a nice balmy day with a good chance of serious showers. We need the rain that's for sure and I know a lot of folks would risk a hurricane to get it.

Ah ... this is the beat part of the day. Wakey wakey!

Watching the HG's being woken up and held at the mercy of "Production".

LOL

;)

August 5, 2008 at 9:45 AM  
Blogger baknaz said...

I don't know why but, I don't like the new alliance. I think the only reason I want Jessie safe is b/c the they're so sure he's gonna leave. I know that's probably true but I want things shakin up a bit more!!

August 5, 2008 at 9:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thursday can't come soon enough!!! i can't wait. i can't wait. i can't wait. this is going to be one BB episode i keep on my DVR for a long while! hahahaa

neen

August 5, 2008 at 9:55 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Hello, darling! Just had to say as I'm watching last night's BBAD that Renny's legs are gorgeous! She needs to show them off more! Also, I missed what happened to Dan somehow. He's got a sling on his shoulder.

August 5, 2008 at 9:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no! Is there any other way to watch the live show on the net since they will be showing football on Thursday?

August 5, 2008 at 10:01 AM  
Blogger erinnyc said...

Hi,

First, thank you for all your hard work. I signed up for the feeds through your site, I hope it helps. You really save me a lot of time by ensuring that I won't miss anything while not sitting in front of my computer.

My question is about the preemption you posted. This is the first live show I have really looked forward to this season, so it sucks that it will be preempted by football when the football season hasn't even started yet. Its August people, not time for football! I know there is a website on which you can watch the live show. Do you or any of your readers/posters know the site? HELP.

August 5, 2008 at 10:10 AM  
Blogger baknaz said...

Who was making all the noise???

August 5, 2008 at 10:10 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Yes, Carolyn thank you for the kind words about my neighbors on the coast of TX. Fortunately, it was not hurricane force & some much needed rain is hitting them. I am about 150 miles inland & south of where it hit but we are praying & hoping we get some rain too. Dan shouldn't have stayed up so late last night! I enjoyed listening to Renny talk about her parents & her childhood last night.

August 5, 2008 at 10:18 AM  
Blogger ~♥ஐ♥~ Patty ~♥ஐ♥~ said...

Hello Carolyn and all ....

I have to comment on something ...I have never seen BB lock off the HOH room in the morning..These last 2 days they have done it to April... makes you wonder if they are putting clean new sheets on the HOH bed..I read an interview with Angie as to where she was in shock about April and Ollie's jump in the hay....

August 5, 2008 at 10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now we have a game if they succeed at the alliance split, Yipeee ! I want Jessie out of that house. I want to see Michelle become her own person and not his sounding board Puh-leeeze ! Yes, I have the feeds and Jessie wont be missed. Game on with real players not muscle show offs who thinks he knows everything while adoring only himself. If America's vote via AP Dan all the sweeter.

August 5, 2008 at 10:27 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

NO! I'm on the dreaded delay list. *sigh*

August 5, 2008 at 10:35 AM  
Blogger jane said...

That's pretty funny that BB has to clean up after April and Ollie so much. They can't exactly leave the soiled bed linens for the other house guests to lay around on, I guess. Ick.

August 5, 2008 at 10:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FOOTBALL!!! Who's gonna be watching football? Football already has Sunday and Monday, it can't have Thursday. Thursdays are for Reality TV!!!!

Cindy in STL

August 5, 2008 at 10:37 AM  
Blogger Evel Girl said...

April shouldn't be suprised they are up there in HOH cleaning. I just hope they change the sheets.

August 5, 2008 at 10:41 AM  
Blogger jane said...

One thing I have to say about Hooters, the "girls" are dedicated! Man, they will defend it to the death. I wonder what they give them for that?

August 5, 2008 at 11:01 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Good morning wonderful Carolyn. And great job last night ReporterX. As always all the DishChicks rock.

I'm with everyone on the prayers for SW LA and SE Texas. Stay safe all. My sister is in Sulphur, LA and she had some tree branches down and a bit of flooding, but not bad. Danny's mother is NE of Houston and the eye of the storm passed over them not long ago. Fortunately they are only getting a lot of rain, but like someone else said in here, it's welcome because it cools things off. We in New Orleans never got more than enough wind to blow over our hibiscus topiary and a few sprinkles. The coastal Parishes below us had some flooding and a bit of evacuation but all is well there now. That's the weather report from me. I'm glad it was a mild one.

DAMN ME for not coming back to the computer after BBAD. Seems I missed a lot of fun. Would have loved to see the cops and robbers time. At least some are still trying to have fun. They haven't done much of that after booting Steven who always came up with a good show for BBAD.

I'm lucky re: Thursday's live show. My SAINTS are playing but on another channel. I checked last night, thinking I was going to miss the live show too. *RELIEF*

I know I haven't said much good about Jessie, but it's not easy to find anything. I finally came up with something last night.

It takes a lot of dedication and hard work to do what he has done with his body. I admire him for his ability to do it. But I still want him out Thursday night. Not only because I dislike his whining and lack of real game play because he and Michelle are too busy keeping their distance from the rest. Besides as I said in a post last night. It breaks up a couple before the Jury House comes into play. 2 couples, platonic or not could really sway the final outcome since couples almost always vote together. Too bad this is the last week to make that happen. I think April may be the first to go to sequester with any luck next week.

OK. Now to catch up some more during breaks from screaming at Danny moments. Well not really screaming (just dirty looks and throwing a few soft objects in his direction) but he locked the keys in the car this AM, we are out of ice and I only do my caffeine cold.

:o)

August 5, 2008 at 11:01 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

April is in for a shock when she gets out.

If I tried out, I'd tell them I was there supporting a friend, knew nothing of the show. Then I'd get in the house and I'd give shout outs to the Dish and everyone on here. WAHOO!

I'm leaving my trash can outside all week in order to piss off my neighbor. She's rang the doorbell twice today. woo! As soon as she stops pouring her pine-sol water on my roses, I'll take in the trash can...it's actually serving as a water barricade right now. Am I wrong??

Off to play on Pogo now. Anyone else play on there?

August 5, 2008 at 11:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i bet they are changing her sheets and stuff. probably because the house is technically a work environment and "bodily fluids" are considered hazardous materials and by law they have to be cleaned up appropriately.

August 5, 2008 at 11:06 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

anon@11:06am Excellent point.

August 5, 2008 at 11:08 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

GayTor - Good Morning :) I'm glad you're doing alright over there. :)

August 5, 2008 at 11:09 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Dan: I'm up. I'm up

That might be the best quote of the day for me. You know where my mind goes and Dan is looking better every day. I'm not gonna **** his party affiliation card. >:o)

Now to spark up the feeds and hope for some drama.

:o)

August 5, 2008 at 11:09 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Anon @11:06am - that is probably so true and so gross for those poor PAs that have to change the sheets.

August 5, 2008 at 11:13 AM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

Renny's on a roll today! She's hilarious.

August 5, 2008 at 11:16 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

re: comment about Keesha's stalker

This goes to show why this blog is so successful. You truly have a kind heart, Carolyn. Very intelligent, too. I appreciate what you are trying to accomplish with that statement. Awesome.

August 5, 2008 at 11:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn -- Heard from biskit lately? Missing his witty comments.

August 5, 2008 at 11:21 AM  
Blogger Merry said...

Jane - You're right & I wonder why they defend it to the death too.

gaytor - you always crack me up. Like you, I take my caffiene cold too.

Jennifer - Ditto - ewwwwww!

Carolyn - you rock! I don't know what I would do at the office if I didn't have you to keep me up to date. Thank you so much for all you do!!!!! :) On another note, do you,by chance, have interviews in the works with either Brian, Steven, or Angie??? :) :) :)

August 5, 2008 at 11:27 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

I was looking at the cap of April, with the shadows and her hair pulled back, I thought for a moment there that she had shaved her head like Ollie.

August 5, 2008 at 11:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

zanyone, pine sol water on your roses? omg, i would probably do a lot worse than leaving out my trash cans! lol....
hazardous work environment up in HOH indeed, lol
wendy2

August 5, 2008 at 11:28 AM  
Blogger ~♥ஐ♥~ Patty ~♥ஐ♥~ said...

TheZanyone...so sorry to hear your neighbor is messing with your roses...I too have a weird neighbor, but he knows not to mess with my flowers.... This Thursday is gonna be priceless to see April's face.. to bad dang footfall is on my station so I will have to hunt down that site where you can watch it online.....I love playing pogo I play it while listening/watching BB feeds..totally hooked to the badges..lol

August 5, 2008 at 11:29 AM  
Blogger jane said...

Renny really is a woman after my own heart. She actually packed a fake nose and glasses to bring with her. That's class! No, really. She is awesome. I would have loved to see more of her and Steven. That would have been great.

So no one jumped in, anyone know what kind of meds she's on?

August 5, 2008 at 11:32 AM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Memphis and Rennie are killing me!! I'm laughing so hard!!

Love seeing Memphis in her clothes. TOO funny.

August 5, 2008 at 11:33 AM  
Blogger jane said...

IMHO that is the greatest line of any season ever ....

Renny: I feel like I'm being nailed to the cross

BB (presumably on call shrink): Do you think you are Jesus?

Realize that was a serious question ...

August 5, 2008 at 11:37 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Zany - Thanks :)

Merry - I'm gonna give all the HGs a while to recuperate before I ask for interviews this season... I like to talk to them once they've had the opportunity to get back to normal and really examine their time in there from a distance.

August 5, 2008 at 11:42 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

patty...the backgammon is killing me this week. angjoy274 on there.

Time to go vote. back later.

August 5, 2008 at 11:47 AM  
Blogger Merry said...

Good call Carolyn...and that's why you're THE dish chick! :) Thanks Lady!

August 5, 2008 at 11:48 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thanks, Merry :)

Zany - I love backgammon... but scrabble.. now that's my obsession.

August 5, 2008 at 11:49 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

jane - lol. Hiya. they're fun today, huh?

August 5, 2008 at 11:50 AM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Alice I was thinking the very same thing!!

August 5, 2008 at 11:52 AM  
Blogger elle said...

Hello all! I just realized it's Bunky Tuesday on housecalls, yahoo! I enjoy his housecalls the best!! I hope our new alliance stays low key today!

August 5, 2008 at 11:52 AM  
Blogger jane said...

They made me want to eat fish! Who wants to cook me a yummy fish dinner?

August 5, 2008 at 11:54 AM  
Blogger Julissa said...

It is so awkward to ask people those questions like : SO do you think you are jesus? But that is a very common delusion. A lot of times I frame it as a joke if the answer is No. The person answering the questions looks at you like you are the crazy one so I say, "I know it's a silly question but I have to ask."

Renny's doing a good job though, I can just imagine some crusty old dr talking to her. LOL

I'm doing my internship in counseling right now getting to figure out all this fun stuff.... (like asking people if they think they're Jesus) I'd love to have a chat with a few of these hgs and dig into their pasts. Would be fun. (except for Jessie, my eyes glaze over at the thought)

August 5, 2008 at 11:55 AM  
Blogger ~♥ஐ♥~ Patty ~♥ஐ♥~ said...

Zany...I didnt even try to do gammon you need 2 ppl to play that i couldnt bother finding someone to try to help me get it...Carolyn I love scrabble too...but Squelchies is my obsession......Patty40Patty is me on there feel free to send me a message and I will add ya to my friends list : )

August 5, 2008 at 11:56 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

anyone play scrabble on isc.ro?

August 5, 2008 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

I can understand Angie not knowing about the sex, she was always outside. But if Keesha, Renny, Libra, Dan, and Memphis don't know, then their heads are not in the game. Part of the game is being aware of what the other HG are doing. I can also see Jessie and Michelle not knowing. Michelle is to stuck on Jessie, and Jessie is to stuck on himself.

August 5, 2008 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

Ollie and Michelle sitting on the outdoor couches talking about the final four with Jessie and April is so funny. They don't have a clue that everyone else knows about them. They are going to be in for the surprise of their lives on Thursday when Jessie is evicted.

I think if anyone in the anti-alliance gets HOH, they should put up Ollie and Michelle and backdoor April if either wins veto.

August 5, 2008 at 12:05 PM  
Blogger ~♥ஐ♥~ Patty ~♥ஐ♥~ said...

Carolyn i never heard of that site..

August 5, 2008 at 12:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok I just saw the pre-emp list, and I am first on the list! UGGG! I am leaving for the Iowa State Fair on Friday morning! I hate it when networks pre-empt a live show for sports! Ok, now that i have that off my chest! I cant wait to see Jesse & Manchelles face when he is evicted! I hope that we get some screen caps or something! :(

August 5, 2008 at 12:12 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Carolyn, you should join Pogo. We play Backgammon AND Scrabble on there.

Hi, my name is GaYToR and I'm a Pogo Badge Ho. (got mine for the week)

I'm loving Renny more and more every day. I've got to get to know her when she gets back home. She is a comedic genius in her own way.

Did anyone catch last night when she said her real name is Lorenza? I knew she had to be Italian by the way she cooks. Love her voice too. She is the epitome of the N'awlins woman. Believe it or not, half the city sounds just like her.

And I love it that Memphis is more than willing to dress up in Renny clothes. His charm is growing on me, too. I'd like to see them both in F3, along with Dan... at least today... subject to change at any time.

:o)

August 5, 2008 at 12:26 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

GayTor - I'm not really fun to play with... trust me... unless you play competitive scrabble. I'm one of those people that drives casual players crazy.

Everyone... There's a new top post! :)

August 5, 2008 at 12:29 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Renny is so very funny. She had me hysterical last night on BBAD. A few days ago Memphis & Keesha were talking about going to New Orleans w/ Steven to visit Renny. Can you imagine what a hoot that would be? Gaytor, you are so funny. I love your comments. I agree w/ you about Jessie too, he is certainly disciplined. He also touched my heart the other night when he cried for Michelle during the HOH. But, tears don't sway me at all. Bye, Bye, Jessie, kiss, kiss!!! I have liked Memphis all along. I always hated him in the previous alliance he was in cuz I felt he was a good player & should last longer in the game. Just like I felt about Angie, she could have gone far if she hadn't gotten wrapped up with Brian so quickly.

August 5, 2008 at 12:33 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

GAYTOR! I'm angjoy274 on pogo. WHo are you? I *heart* the badges.

August 5, 2008 at 12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below