The Overnight Report
Good Morning Big Brother lovers! Happy Wednesday!
To our friends in Ike's cone along the Gulf Coast in Texas, please be safe, attentive and prepared.
Today in the house: Part 2 of the Final 3 HoH Comp - the physical non-endurance leg. This leg of the Final 3 HoH comp will pit Jerry against Memphis in the battle to see who makes it to the 3rd and final leg of the comp to compete against Dan for the right to choose who makes it to Final 2.
The main questions that loom are:
- Will Jerry throw the comp to Memphis, per Dan and Memphis' desire, and
- Will the winner of part 3, assuming Dan & Memphis go head to head, remain true to the Renegade Alliance, or
- Will we be looking at yet another betrayal in the final week of Big Brother 10?
- Further, assuming part 3 comes down to Dan & Memphis, will Memphis be trusting enough of his alliance with Dan to throw part 3 to Dan, so he doesn't have to evict Jerry at Final 3, thereby potentially losing Jerry's vote?
- Or, Will Memphis try to win part 3 so he can evict Dan and become the jury house hero for everyone there that perceives themselves wronged by Dan?
There are more questions, to be sure, but we're getting ahead of ourselves... or I am, at least. ;)
OK.. There are a few active BB auctions on ebay for you to check out.
- Ending today: Steven's LSU Hat, worn by both Steven and Renny.
- Ending Sunday 9/14: Angie's BB10 Bag
- Ending Monday, 9/15: BB2 Ophilia's Key. Who is BB2 Ophilia, you ask? She's the pot bellied pig the BB2 HGs had for a pet, and she's the only house pet to have ever gotten her own key.
On to the overnight...
lol. um. well... not a whole lot happening in there.
Dan & Memphis are playing a game of keep away in front of Jerry at the moment. This is the ruse that was begun last night as Keesha was leaving... At the time, I thought it was for Keesha's benefit, but as it turns out, it was equally, if not more, for Jerry's. They staged a "fight" to lull Jerry into a false sense of security going into the comp. The goal: make Jerry believe that both Dan & Memphis will take him to final 2, so he doesn't even try to win a comp.
It's still game on. The boys haven't uttered a civil word to each other in Jerry's presence since the moment Keesha walked out the door. It's only when Jerry's been called to the DR that any legitimate conversations have taken place.
Here they are:
BB: Jerry, please come to the Diary Room.
Off he goes, giving Dan & Memphis an opportunity to speak to each other. They rush to the bathroom.
Dan: What's Jerry saying?
Memphis: Jerry said "at least one of us (Jerry & Memphis) is gonna be playing against him (Dan) in the end." He said if it's a physical competition, I want it to be you. My thought is that if it's physical, he might throw it to me, but he wont tell me.
Dan: You just need to make sure you win it.
Memphis: I know that!
Dan: You can't freak out, like you did at the beginning of the last Veto Comp.
Memphis: I won that comp. Don't forget that!
- ***uh, not so much. Only because Dan killed about 5 minutes to make it so.
Memphis: I think he wants to throw it.
Dan: Just keep telling him you can beat me in the 3rd one.
Memphis: I just need to be on point tomorrow.
Dan: It can't be just questions. Hopefully, it'll be questions and running around... If it's like season 8, it'll be related to HoH's. If it's a timed thing, you probably don't have to worry. Go over the HoHs and PoVs... You have to know them all in order. Forget about the (random) facts (from BB).
They do a quick bit of Jedi Training...
Memphis: He wants me to go up against you.
Dan: He thinks he's safe either way. Just keep driving that...
Memphis: He said he thinks he has the votes too.
Dan: Yeah, because he thinks I'd be sending you out, or you'd be sending me out..
Memphis: Think about it.. 2 days from now, we could be popping Champagne.
Dan: Dude, you need to get him to throw it.
They hear the Diary Room door and quickly disperse.
This is the last truly legitimate game conversation of the evening... The only other one that really caught my ear is the following snippet.
Memphis & Jerry
After Miles & Miles of Random Chatter...
Memphis: I have a completely new outlook on reality tv shows.
Jerry: Yeah, it's not just those 3 hours you see on TV, it's 24/7.
- ***Eureka! He's got it.
This concludes the overnight report. Bring on part 2 of the Final 3 HoH! :)