;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Chelsia - Bloggin' with the Chicks

YIPPIEEE SKIPPIEEE!! This show is definitely keeping me on my toes!! I'm gonna do a recap of my thoughts for this last week:

I want to start with Renny…I love this woman!! I want to take her one of those "world clocks" with the different time zones!! HEHE! How funny was that?!?! I just loved that she was getting so worked up about it and everyone was like, "Ok, Renny…you're right." Finally, she got it…thank God!! What is it with this woman and her sleepwalking?? Now she's eating candy bars in her sleep? God, I love her!!

In reading some comments about the hurricane and Renny, I'm sure that BB has checked with her family, and her family decided not to tell Renny what was going on. Since Renny is now out of the house and in this kind of a situation, I would not be surprised if a producer sat Renny down and told her what was going on without too many details. If they haven't told her I KNOW they will after the finale during her "debriefing." I'm sure her family did not want her to worry while in the BB house.

When Jerry fell in the pool, I about peed my pants!!! I kept rewinding it!! I could not get enough!! I also think that after Keesha watches BB she will work on her laugh!! That laugh is out of control!!!

I'm sooo happy that they finally showed us some footage from sequester!!! I've been texting the "house mom" and messing with her, telling her that I might just show up one day to stop by and say hi. Well, come to find out, it's a different house!! UGH, damn BB - always one step ahead!!

One thing I noticed about the sequestered bunch is that they are all very bitter!! April hates Keesha…for what reason exactly?? Michelle…I don''t know how many times she had to scream, "I got backdoored!" We heard you already!!! And Michelle saying, "God I do look good on camera." Who says that?!?!?!?! When April and Michelle were making fun of Keesha because she has put on a lil weight, I was thinking, "Come on now!!! Do not make fun of those who eat when they are stressed!!!" My best friend told me that the day of my "Eggs Incident," I ate a whole gallon of ice cream!! Hehe, maybe that's why I gained 20 lbs in the BB house?!?! So, let's not make fun of those who put on a few in there!!

I just about died when April said that these people have to live with themselves after BB…Hunny bunny, YOU had sex with no covers, YOU said, "cum on me." I can't wait to see this girl at the wrap party!!! Her debriefing should be really funny. I can just hear the producers: "P.S., we should probably tell you now that there are videos of Ollie and you having sex all over the internet. Good luck, April!" I bet her debriefing is the longest after the finale!

I have been thinking that, if Dan were to make final two, there is no way he would win. After his winning the luxury, I'm even more worried. Let's hope that choosing Michelle will help his game! When Michelle was talking about Dan in the sequester house, I was getting a lil scared!!! "I want a voodoo doll of Dan!" "I want to do physical harm on Dan!" Holy buckets, this girl is nutz!! I wonder how she's gonna deal with her haters? I bet she will just do some physical harm to all of them!! I'm sooo happy for Ollie and April…I can't wait to see how long this relationship goes… maybe James and I can give them some advice…haha, good luck guys!!! I really do mean that, because it's not gonna be easy!!
So, I watched the live eviction with a couple of girls I work with; they had never seen BB and really didn't know what to expect!! They could not stop laughing at me, because I would either be screaming at the TV or crying because of Renny!!

I get sooo annoyed with Jerry sometimes!! His moping around because Memphis betrayed him…did Memphis ever really tell Jerry that he was not going to use the POV? Hopefully Jerry doesn't go totally off the wall and start calling Memphis names again. Then, Jerry starts telling Keesha that Memphis has a deal with everyone!! UGH, keep your mouth shut, Jerry!!!

How about Keesha and Renny talking in the kitchen? I'm not gonna lie; I got a lil teary-eyed during that!! Renny is just such a sweetie! "Ill never forget you!" Ahhhh, that's sooo sad and sooo true!! The connections/ bonds you make in that house are something that not many people will ever relate to!! Even with the people you can't stand, you really share something huge with them. It's a lifelong connection, which only a small bunch will ever experience.

Renny's eviction was hard to watch! I did not want to see her go!!! I have to say her speech was very good and she is just too cute. She walked out the door and blew everyone kisses! Don't worry, Renny…America loooooves you!!!

The HOH comp had to be very difficult! I felt bad for Keesha, because she really sucked at it!! I'm happy that Dan won, though, as now he's in the final 3. Yahoooo!! I really hope that they can get rid of old man Jerry this week!!! I can deal with Keesha, Dan, and Memphis in the final 3!!! I would loooove to see the boys make final two!!! I have not seen anything about the luxury comp, but I have heard some stuff and I am very excited to see what goes down!! I was really confused by the sumo guy in the living room. That had to have been really frickin' crazy to walk in and see someone in your house! I know when Dick walked into our house I got really scared!! It's a weird feeling when you see someone in there who doesn't belong!

I really haven't gone to the CBS website too much, but I wanted to watch Renny's eviction again, so I had to go watch it on CBS. My DVR didn't record all of BB Thursday night, because of the Republican speeches…geesh, you think they would know BB was comin on!!! Hehe ,so, anyway, back to my point…I went to the CBS webpage and found a video called "Behind the Scenes Exclusive," with Allison Grodner and Danielle from seasons 3&7. It's some really cool footage of BB behind the scenes; if you haven't seen it already you really should!!!

I also wanted to say that I'm sooo sorry my blog is a lil late this week…I got the flu a few days ago and have totally been under the weather. I had a blast in Iowa, and it's good to be back to Cali!! Pugsley is being a lil diva! She and Dunken(my roommate's cat) are not getting along!! Pugsley can be like her mother sometimes…very stubborn!!

I'm soooo stoked!! My best friend Kacy just called me today and told me that her bf finally popped the question!!! Yippieee looks like I'll be planning a bachelorette party in the near future. :) If anyone has any tips, let me know, as I've never done one of these before. :)

I'm also very excited because tonight I am going to see NIN!!!

Hopefully, I will finally be able to meet my future hubby, Trent!! HEHE, I'll keep dreaming!!

I also got this pic from Daniele; it was from when we went to Magic Mountain last month!!

I think this was before James had gone on any rides, so he was a lil scared :), but we broke him in and he ended up having a blast!!

Labels:







Permalink







29 Comments:

Blogger Marie-Andree said...

I like reading Chelsia's take on the game. I wonder if she knows some thing about Dan's trip.

September 7, 2008 at 11:45 AM  
Blogger piper said...

Thank you Chelsia.

September 7, 2008 at 11:50 AM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Always love reading Chels perspective.

How are things Carolyn??

September 7, 2008 at 11:51 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Thanks again Chelsia. Love to read your take on the game! It adds so much to this season!

And of course, thank you Carolyn for bringing her to us!

OK, so I'm an idiot, who's NIN?

September 7, 2008 at 11:55 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

JulieB - looking much better than yesterday... boyoboy..

September 7, 2008 at 11:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello chelsia you are as cute as ever. I think april watched natalie and planned to out do her with [ these are real everyone touch them] she knew about matt and natalie so she had to top that and she did so [we all know it wasnt for the actual 30 second sex] she did what she did because she is one sick little puppie someone better get her some help.

September 7, 2008 at 12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marci....Nine Inch Nails

September 7, 2008 at 12:00 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Marci - :) Nine Inch Nails... You might recognize the song "Closer" also known as "I wanna F you like an animal"

September 7, 2008 at 12:01 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

lol@ breaking James in.

OH!@NIN! Yum!

September 7, 2008 at 12:03 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

NIN - Closer

September 7, 2008 at 12:03 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

my feeds went belly up. anyone else?

September 7, 2008 at 12:06 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Make sure to go check out The Real Deal's new post too: TRD-BBDishin'

September 7, 2008 at 12:07 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Genie :) mine are good.. did you try closing out completely and reopening?

September 7, 2008 at 12:08 PM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Ok as I'm watching all the snoozing hamsters, I think BB should have planned something fun for the three of them. OH this is b o r i n g!!

September 7, 2008 at 12:08 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

Thanks EVERYONE! They didn't even cross my mind! Help meeeeeeeeeeeee!

Now I'm going to be singing that until the Dexter theme tonight!

September 7, 2008 at 12:10 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

another bike ride is sounding very good about now...

or perhaps a trip over to the local caffeine pusher...

September 7, 2008 at 12:10 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

carolyn - both sound good! a bike ride and then caffeine! hehe! You deserve it after the last couple of very harrowing days!

My feeds are back now. I was getting a time-out error but it fixed itself!

Loved TRD's videos and left a comment :)

September 7, 2008 at 12:12 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

lalala...

September 7, 2008 at 12:20 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

ReporterX is gonna open an afternoon post just as soon as the critters wake up and the action merits it. ;)

September 7, 2008 at 12:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't get why Chelsia is making fun of April and Michelle in the jury house.. Didn't she and Joshua act the exact same in the jury house last season?

September 7, 2008 at 12:26 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

I think BB should start alternating between internal and external lockdowns every 10 minutes... sheesh.

September 7, 2008 at 12:36 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

genie - hehe

THere's a New Top Post ;)

September 7, 2008 at 12:38 PM  
Blogger Julissa said...

Chelsia, I totally agree about Renny. I love her to death!!! I also love how you referred to the "Egg Incident" da da da da. Your life sounds like so much fun right now (despite having the flu)! Magic Mountain, Iowa, getting your dog back, etc. Glad you're living it up!! Thanks for including us in your bb thoughts.

September 7, 2008 at 12:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chelsia, I have to respectfully disagree with you about Dan. You said that he can't win if he makes it to the final two.

Jerry would vote for the best gameplayer even if he felt like he was personally screwed over. He'd see Dan as a better player than Memphis.

Keesha might be mad that Memphis cast the only vote to get rid of her and she's also closer to Dan than Memphis. She'll be mad but fairly objective.

Renny hates Memphis. She'd probably vote for Dan on principle alone and Keesha would also sway her to vote for Dan.

All the recent evictees would go for Dan! After than he only needs one more vote. Michelle will probably be really angry but look at Ollie. Dan screwed him over and Ollie took out his agression on Memphis. He really hates Memphis. Ollie would probably vote for Dan.

Don't be shocked if April falls in line.

Libra? Not sure.

Still, I see at least 4 or 5 votes for Dan going up against Memphis in the final two.

I think the ball is totally in Dan's court right now. It's going to take a mini miracle for him to NOT win it all! ^_^

Just my opinion, darling.

September 7, 2008 at 2:47 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Thank you thank you Chelsia, I'm so glad you're blogging with the DishChicks.

;)

September 7, 2008 at 3:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always look forward to Chelsia's blog. I wonder, if she & Carolyn would allow a little interview with questions from fans. There are tons of questions I have for her - she was my absolute fav last season but I want to know a lot about what happened after the show. Is she still in contact with any other Team Pink members? obviously she and James arent together but how long did it last? has she finished her studies? did she go to germany? why did she move out to LA?

Anyway so glad you have her. Thanks for bringing her to us.

September 7, 2008 at 4:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a BB watcher since the first show..Love your blog Chelsia and I agree with pretty much everything you say. I hope the guys out Jerry and not Keesha though since she really would be crushed. Keep up the good work!

September 7, 2008 at 4:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chelisa.....as always I get a kick out of your blogs. It great to see BB from an inside view.

As for the bachelorette party here's an idea. Have you ever heard of "Slumber Partys"? It's a company that sell's adult toys, lotions, lingere & other things. I've been to a bachelorette party where the bride was the guest of honor & she made a wish list. You could either purchase her things from the list or surprise her & hubby w/something else. Of course there was a stripper & a few drinks. Then we headed out for a nite on the town. Hope that helps w/an idea or 2!

September 7, 2008 at 8:03 PM  
Blogger Ashley said...

I got to know how the NIN concert was!!!! They are coming here to MONTANA!!! WTF Looks like some of the "rockers" finally have say who comes to MT!!! We usually get country, country, and some more country!!!
Anyway, great blog as usual!!! I can't wait ti see what you might say about April after meeting her!! LOL!

September 9, 2008 at 3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below