;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, July 18, 2009

The Overnight Report

Good Morning, BB Lovers! :) Happy Saturday!!

Today on the live feeds, along with the typical plotting, showering, scheming, swimming, deception, snuggling, massaging and drama, the HGs will be choosing who gets to play in the PoV Comp, and a bit later, they'll play for it!

From the Quad Feed, I can very clearly hear the crew out back working diligently on building the set...

I've spent the past 90 minutes trying to beat my brain into wakeful submission, while I scan through the night on the flashback machine, and the caffeine just isn't taking...

I need exercise! So, while I go get some, here are 2 options... Check out the comment section from NightShift - where Blue has given his hilarious take on the whole night... and/or... hop on over over to Lessa for the Overnight Report today. Here's the direct link. You can pick up right where we left off last night, at 10:15pm BBT.

I'll see ya back here by 9am BBT to begin the day with the BB11 HGs. :)




Watch Big Brother 11 24/7






Permalink







2 Comments:

Blogger Ry said...

Jeez, watching the feeds and BBAD last night was like watching an insane asylum! People blowing up, ideas "changing" (I put that in quotes cause who really knows). Russ was on top, now they are just waiting to boot his ass out, but not this week.

I said this many times yesterday, but I'll say it again, I hope Laura wins P O V!! Getting her taken off the block so she can put up Ronnie AND Jessie next week if she wins HoH next week!? Talk about creaming ure pants, that's all I gotta say, lol!

Morning(BBT)/Afternoon(EST) Everyone!!!

~ Ryan ~

July 18, 2009 at 8:56 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I have to start with this, naturally. Blue will see it eventually. All I can say about Blue is he better not be sleeping through a feeding of LilBlueBits GaYToR!

bluex1969 said...

Why is the sleeping arrangements always such a BIG deal??? Maybe it's just me.

July 18, 2009 2:18 AM


Yes Blue, it's just you. You who will sleep with anything. :-p~~~

Jun, glad I could make you sweat. I do that before I read any post of yours. After I sit down my drink that is.

Good morning all. Not sure why I am up already. I haven't turned on the feeds yet but coming soon. Wondering if BB will wake them early and get this day started.

I have to disagree on Russell's blowups (But I would be first in line to buy a Russell Blow-up doll.) I think they are great game play. Intimidation might work. I think he is smart enough to know not to take it too far, but just far enough to make waves. It makes for 'good tv' as they say. I notice he always laughs about it right after. I just can't make up my mind about him. He is my love to hate / hate to love character this season vs. just hate or love.

Need cola now and drugs... NOW.

:o)

July 18, 2009 at 9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below