;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, August 31, 2009

Monday Morning in the Big Brother 11 House

7:55am BBT Early Wake-up call today from BB!

Reminder: Superpass/Live Feed Subscribers - Today is August 31st. Don't forget to get your $10/free music before the month is out!

BB: Good morning, house guests. It's time to get up for the day.

Wakey, wakey!! It's time to get up and entertain the live feed viewers!

8:13am BBT
Michele's the only one who didn't climb back into bed after using the bathroom and changing batteries...

Today's her big day - The PoV Ceremony - and she's getting camera ready for her DR session.

8:19am BBT

Michele's putting makeup on.

Jeff and Jordan are laying in bed. Both have their eyes open at the moment, but they're facing different directions and neither is talking. Jordan turns over to face Jeff, and they exchange a few words and yawns...


CUT TO:
8:23am BBT

Michele's moved on to her hair.

Jordan and Jeff remain in bed, with Jordan occassionally opening her eyes, to look at Jeff's face, while it's still there next to her.

I'll letcha know when people start talking! :)

8:30am BBT - Kevin makes his way downstairs from the HoH Room. He heads straight for the bathroom, grabs a roll of toilet paper from it, then back up to HoH.

8:45am BBT - Michele's moved out back to the hammock to add some fresh air to her morning coffee... and thoughts...


9:15am - Nothin' much going on for the moment... Now would be a great time to check out all the flashback material from The Overnight Report™.

9:18am BBT - BRB Control Room Screen... briefly... then back for more... Very likely someone in production is telling them all to get up and get camera ready for the Pre-PoV Ceremony DR Sessions....

9:36am BBT - Or, maybe there is hope at the bottom of BB Pandora's Box too...

9:36am BBT
Backyard - Couch
Michele & Natalie
Cams 3 & 4

Michele: I was just asking. I don't trust Kevin whatsoever.
Natalie: But he said that you do, and you wanna final 3 deal with him and Jeff...
Michele: Well, right now everyone in the house thinks I hate you...
Natalie: I don't know what to believe... I know you said you wanted me to be put up as the replacement nom, and he entertained the thought.
Michele: (laughs) Personally, I don't believe a word Kevin says...
Natalie: I'll tell you one thing: I do not have a final 2 deal with Kevin. I have to think of who there's a possibility to win against Kevin. I don't think anyone can win against Kevin. Everyone likes him. I kinda think Jordan would win too.
Michele: That's my thinking too... And as far as the final 3 comps go, Jordan did really well at questions, so there's a possibility she could take that.
Natalie: I'm not keeping Jeff. I'm not going to backstab Kevin on that. I'd entertained the thought, and told Jeff so, but... Jeff told me if I kept him, I would be guaranteeing myself a final 3, but I don't believe you wont be coming after me, because you told Kevin you wanted a final 3 deal with him and Jeff. I can honestly say, had I won HoH, I would've stuck to the deal. Kevin's done nothing but show me loyalty in this game... So do I wanna backstab him for the potential that you might not come after me next week?
Michele: (inaudible)
Natalie: But I don't see that, Michele. I can't believe you. I really would like to keep Jeff for myself. I really, rally would, but if I keep Jeff, i will be screwing Kevin, and I will be guaranteed losing a jury vote. But it's not even mainly that, it's that I would be going back on my word to Kevin. He's been truthful to me. He hasn't. ANd up until yesterday, you're even telling him you wan tme out. So do I keep your ally in the house? SOmeone you've been with the whole game? I have no allies in this house.
Michele: Nor do I.
Natalie: I see it differently. You're still an ally with Jordan. And as far as comps go, I haven't given my all yet.
Michele: I know that. I'm not an idiot.
Natalie: This coming comp, I'm gonna give 110%. I feel like, if I don't win, I'm out. Mentally, Kevin knows everything that's gone on in the house, on a dime.

Michele: You have to realize, he's someone who went back on his word to Jeff last week, so I have no problem whatsoever lying to his face. I went back on my word, but there's nothing that changed between last week and this week for Kevin. He just did what he did.
Natalie: The reason holding me back from keeping Jeff is you. I don't trust you. Once it gets down to next week, Kevin and I, we said we're gonna play it out... Going into final 3, it's may the best person win. As of next week, Kevin and I have no deals. I just have doubts... all because of you.. shooting straight...

Jeff has now joined them on the couch.

Natalie goes on to Michele about how Michele can't be trusted... and that's her reason for voting Jeff out. At this point, Natalie's saying everything all over again, just for Jeff's benefit.

9:50am BBT
BB: Kevin, please go to the diary room.

Natalie continues...

BB: Michele, please go to the Diary Room.
Natalie: They just called Kevin too.
Michele: That's bizarre.

Michele goes in. Jeff and Natalie remain on the couch... Natalie goes back into the speech just for Jeff.

Jeff: I told you I could talk her down. If you vote for me, I can get her to vote Kevin out, not you. You think I can talk her out of using the veto on herself, but not on a vote? You promised to keep me safe too...
Natalie: I promised if I won HoH, I wouldn't put you up.
Jeff: This would be your way to repay me for keeping you safe for 2 weeks. What if I told you, I'd gun for Michele next week, but the week after that, I gotta put Kevin up.
Natalie: I gotta think about it. The one thing I have in this game..
Jeff: Your word was to keep me safe.
Natalie: You put me in the predicament to go home, and technically last week, you took Kevin off the block, not me. And Kevin told me you told him that it wasn't random.
Jeff: Where is your loyalty? I blew away my final 4 deal to roll with you guys.
Natalie: I wanna win or lose with Loyalty, integrity and honesty.
Jeff: This is the way to repay my loyalty... Are you gonna take my side or the side of some dishonest motherf'er who didn't put you up all year, because he didn't win dick all year.
Natalie: But your ally..
Jeff: I don't have an ally.. My ally's going home.

Natalie and Jeff continue...

Jeff: You have to think of you. Where are your best odds at? They're with keeping me. I'm guaranteeing you a final 3 deal.

Spark up the feeds, folks...

Natalie: If it came to me deciding, I would choose Jordan.
Jeff: I don't see how you side with someone who bold faced lied.
Natalie: If I keep you, I'm helping her out in this game...
Jeff; no, you're not.
Natalie: If it was Jordan, I would believe that, but it's Michele. I believe that if she got the opportunity, she would send me home. If Kevin wins the PoV next week...
Jeff: Then I go home again! You'd be safe on all angles. I would talk to Michele... I could tell her whatever I wanna tell her, and I would keep you safer than anyone else can here. I f'ing gave him the PoV, and he wants to f'in throw it back in my face? What kind of person are you alligning yourself with?

***The kind that's doing her bidding.

Natalie: I gotta think about it. I gotta think about going back on my word in this game.
Jeff: What kinda word is that? That's bullsh-t.

Michele has returned.

Michele: If you really wanna see trust, you keep him, and I'll keep you safe next week. I'll owe you, and that's putting a lot of faith in you.
Natalie: That's the hard thing. This whole game, you've never..
Michele: I wanted to. I wanted to use that PoV on you...

Jeff's gone inside now with Jordan in the bathroom... He's telling her what just went down outside.

Michele: So what do I need to do for you?
Natalie: I don't know.
Michele: You've never screwed me in this game...
Natalie: I don't think I've screwed anybody... I could screw Kevin right now, if I wanted to.
Michele: I have no chance of making it to the final 2 with Kevin here. I want Kevin gone.
Natalie: Lemme think.
Michele: I wanted to talk to you before the PoV ceremony.. Because I can do 2 things with the Veto... I said I would use the Veto on him, if I had the chance... but that's as far as it goes, because I know what his original plan was.

***Oh. My. Goodness.

Michele: Would I like to see 2 women in the final 2, like Chima wanted? Yes. All I know is, together, as a team, we could do this.
Natalie: It just comes down to winning next week.
Michele: I have been loyal and honest with those 2 in the game, but again, our deal ended at final 3.

Game Talk continues... Spark em up!

Jordan comes outside and joins them on the couch.

Natalie: As far as the veto goes, I don't wanna be the one to tell you what to do.. but again, I cannot trust you or take your word. I feel it would come back and bite me in the ass. Whatever the good sign of faith is... You gotta make the decision, because it's not just me in the end, there are others... I'll let you think about that, cuz there's only a few minutes.

Michele steps off.

Jordan: Natalie, c'mere. I was talking to Jeff last night...
Natalie: I want Jeff here. Honest to God, Jordan, I do. If I vote against Kevin, I'm going against my word... If Michele's so concerned for jeff staying, she should use the Veto on him.
Jordan: I asked her to, and she said no.

Natalie's going on about her loyalty, honesty and integrity again... I'm throwing up in my mouth. Kevin has now joined them on the couch.

Natalie: She asked me right now, what if I used the Veto on him. That's what she just told me.
I told her to do it, and that would be a sign of good faith to me. I didn't say anything else from there, just do it.
Jordan: She's not gonna.

Kevin Leaves.

***omg. Please Michele, no Hari Kari.

Natalie: I would love to go to the end with Jeff.

Jordan: He told me last night, "I will take Natalie with me." I said, well talk to her! I said the only reason I'm even saying this is because I know I'll be out next week, and you'll go further with Jeff than you will with Kevin. He like controls Michele. He can get her to do whatever. If I was you, I'd go with Jeff. I'm saying this in all honesty. I promise you.

Kevin returns... They notice L.A. is burning... finally.

Kevin: That would be so cool if they evacuate us.
Natalie: We'll talk more later.

Natalie goes in.

Jordan: Are there mountains near here?
Kevin: I don't know. Maybe Russell's fighting the fire. (time check - 10:21am BBT)

CUT TO:
10:21am BBT
Cams 3 & 4
Michele & Jeff

Michele: If it fails miserably, and I go home, maybe I'll get the jury prize for being the nicest person.
Jeff: (laughs) All I can say is I'd love it if you took me off the block.

Jordan enters.

Jordan: Michele: Can I talk to him real quick? It's nothing bad. I just wanna ask him something.

Jordan starts to, then she decides to go get Michele, so there's no awkwardness... Can't find her. Jordan comes back to Jeff and tells him the conversation she just had outside with Natalie.
Pick a feed, any feed! Just spark em up!!

Kevin and Nataie are on 1 & 2
Jeff Jordan and Michele are on 3 & 4

Natalie: The bitch might use the f'ing veto on him.
Kevin: Do I have your word that you're voting Jeff out?
Natalie: Yeah, unless Michele uses the Veto on him, then I'm voting the b-tch out.
Kevin; Both of them are willing to kamikaze for him.
Natalie: You and I final 2. I'm sticking to my part. Do you think I'm stupid? I'm not.

Kevin and Natalie are fully aware the numbers are now in their favor, and they're keein on keeping it that way.

Kevin; I almost wanna call him out.
Natalie: Dude. No. You gotta keep letting me get sh-t like this. Don't say nothing.

***Or my cover is completely blown and I lose his jury vote.

10:31am BBT
Pool Room
Jeff/Natalie/Jordan

Natalie: Is she using the veto on you? I think she is.
BB: Jeff, please put on your microphone.
Natalie: I seriously think that's an option.

Natalie leaves. Jeff tells Jordan how hot she looks...

Jeff: She said it'll work.

Stealth whispering from Jordan.

Jeff: Dude, I will sh-t my pants...
Jordan: I will too. And it's God's plan.
Jeff: Then I gotta drill her right in the back... We drill her out 2-0. It's crazy. WHy is she even sayig that. Now, I'm excited!


Jeff: I just f'ing sold my soul. I gotta pay the devil something.
BB: Jordan, please move your microhone higher.
Jordan: I can't.
Jeff: Here, let me try. What? I'm just helping production. This is crazy talk... You look so f'in hot right now.

Going back outside to Michele...

10:38am BBT
Natalie & Michele on 3 & 4
Natalie: He said it's gonna be you, me and Michele in final 3. I don't believe it.
Michele: I really wanted Kevin out. In retrospect, backdooring Russell was a stupid move.
Natalie: Unless Russell went after Jeff... but you're right, it coulda been a bad move too.

Big Bug. Natalie goes inside...

1:45am BBT
Around the house...
  • Jeff's being a sweetie with Jordan.
  • Natalie is outside talking to the feeds, who'd rather not hear her voice.. Natalie's referring to Michele's offer as making a deal with the devil again... saying she'll be sticking with Kevin... "I didn't even win HoH this week, and I still got all the power. What a great feeling. It's a win-win for me... I get to send home Jeff who sent Jessie out, or Michele who sent Chima out. "
  • Kevin's inside talking to Michele
10:48am BBT
Kevin Joins Natalie outside, interrrupting her monologue. She, of course, tells him all about Michele's offer to her... about getting him out next.

***Hand cramp... brb!

CUT TO:
10:55am BBT
Backyard - Couch
Kevin & Natalie

Natalie's retelling the tale of Michele waking her up this morning to talk.... and everything that followed.

Natalie: They keep pushing the envelope, and I'm like, lemme think about it. Yeah right.
Kevin: You know how we look at them as the same - it doesn't matter whoch one goes? They look at us the same way.
Natalie: Oh, and then Jeff lays into me with the deal from last week, and here's where i raised my voice to him... I told him, Jeff, you put me in the situation that I needed saving, and you told us that it was a random draw, and it wasn't... (see above conversation)
Kevin: You're guaranteeing yourself a final 3 with Michele who lies and Jeff who..
Natalie: Exactly.. and I don't want final 3. I want final 2. You make plans in the game. You make alliances. One thing Jessie always said about me is I'm a ride or die chick. You're gonna have to do your part too, though. You're gonna have to get rid of Jeff.. Or maybe now Michele. But I didn't tell her to use it on him... I couldn't do that. I never said I'd vote for her, and if the bitch thinks I would, she really is crazy... yeah, Michele, use the veto on Jeff, and I'll vote to keep you.. Sure......
Kevin: They really think we're dumb enough to keep the weakest player? They're desperate. Their backs are against the wall...
Natalie: I really hope she uses the Veto on herself though, Cuas ei want Jeff gone. I can beat Michele. Jeff would win endurance... Versus if Michele's here, I or you can beat her in endurance. It's amusing to me how they think I'm dumb.
Kevin: That's why they're approaching you. Cuz they think you're dumb.
Natalie: I was like, Michele, are you trying to tell me you'd get rid of him at final 3? But as soon as I say anything to you, you go tell Jeff... I'm 18. I know I'm not the brightest bulb, but I can do math pretty well. Kev, you gotta pretend like you don't know nothing.
Kevin: I gotta be like concerned though... because they're talking to you and I don't kn0w nothing.
Natalie: Right.

Kevin: Is that what you wanna where when you'r ethe replacement?
Natalie: If I was going on the block, I'd have taken a shower and sh-t. Now remember, the only thing that should be on your mind is Jordan, Jordan, Jordan...
Kevin: Calm down.
Natalie: Do you know what you'r egonna say?
Kevin: All I'm gonna say is Jordan, you're the replacement nominee... If I say anything else, I'd have to be honest. I hate you all. You'r egoing home.
Natalie: Should I shower? Thry're probably gonna call me to the Diary Room.. They're calling everybody. (time check - 11:07am BBT)

Jordan comes outside....

Natalie: Jordan, you look all cute today.
Jordan: Thank you. I got this shirt at WalMart right before I left... for only $5.

Jordan goes back in. Natalie farts and tells Kevin that solidified their friendship.

11:13am BBT
Natalie & Kevin, cont'd.

Natalie: If the b-tch uses that Veto on him, just proves she's crazy. We better go inside while we can. We're gonna be on lockdown soon.

11:16am BBT
BB: Kevin, please come to the Diary Room.


11:18am BBT
Pool Room
Jeff & Jordan

After telling each other how good they look...

Jordan: Where is she (Michele)?
Jeff: Probably in the green room...
Jordan: No, I was just by there.
Jeff: Maybe she's up in HoH sleeping in Kevin's bed. I'm gettin gmore n more pissed every time I see Kevin, and then Natalie gives him her loyalty... For what?! Keep yourself safe!

11:21am - It seems Michele was in there under the covers all the while. Fortunately for Jeff, he wasn't bashing her. Jordan's so befuddled by Michele's sudden appearance, she leaves the room.

11:27am BBT
  • Jordan's in the bathroom putting more makeup on...
  • Jeff & Michele are having a lie down in the Pool Room.
  • No cams on Natalie at the moment.
11:33am BBT
Jordan returns to the Pool Room and climbs into bed for a snuggle with Jeff. He's tracing the outline of her ear...

Michele lay in her bed alone, and her face is a range of emotions and expressions at the moment...


11:37am BBT
Michele gets up from her bed and exits the room. Cams 1 & 2 remain on Jeff & Jordan, as he continues to trace her ear. Jordan gets up and comes pretty darn close to exposing herself to the feeds again. She adjusts her top.

Jeff: A boob? I missed it!

Jordan stealth whispers. Jeff replies that Natalie and Kevin aren't even worth listening to.

11:41am BBT
Haves Room
Natalie * Kevin

Natalie: She's such a dumb b*tch.
Kevin: Maybe I should say something to Michele. I don't want her to use the Veto on Jeff. I want him gone. He'll be harder to beat next week.
Natalie: She'd probably leave her husband for Jeff.
Kevin: It's like he has 2 girlfriends in here.


11:44am BBT
Around the house...
  • Michele has returned to her bed in the Pool Room.
  • Jeff and Jordan are snuggle city in their bed in the pool room.
  • Kevin and Natalie are in the Haves Room., but not talking at the moment.
11:50am BBT
BB: Michele, please go to the Diary ROom.
Jeff: Good luck. I think you got it down by now.

Michele gets up, checks herself out in the mirror, and leaves the room.


Jeff: She's crazy if she uses it on me.
Jordan: If she does, I'll flip out.
Jeff: I'll poop my pants.
Jordan: Maybe she was saying it just to get a reaction out of everyone.
Jeff: When she asked, she was like, if I use it, will you vote out Jordan?
Jordan: What if she does? omg. I will flip out.
Jeff: She's not gonna.
Jordan: Well, if you said yo'd vote me out, she might.
Jeff: I ddn't even say I'd vote you out. I said, you've got my vote, and I wasn't very convincing.
Jordan: She's trying to take my place.
Jeff: No, she's not. Take your place. (he kisses her) What a yoyo.

11:54am BBT
BB: House guests, this is a lockdown. Please go outside, and close the sliding glass door.

PoV Ceremony Lockdown!!!! Soon Come!!!




11:57am BBT - Trivia!!!! The PoV Ceremony is beginning! There's a new top post in your immediate future.










Permalink







119 Comments:

Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Kevin please do us all a favor and put her up!!!!!

August 31, 2009 at 8:34 AM  
Blogger Brook said...

oopsy - posted too late on the overnight report.

sending much love and sunshine to you this morning dear carolyn and fellow dishers. i was a mere lurker last night. the show was very disappointing - i generally love shows that feature game talk but listening to natalie that much is difficult (even if she were to be announcing to me that i won the lottery i may even roll my eyes)

hope you have a great day, all.

August 31, 2009 at 8:36 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Carolyn I hope you feeling better today and thank you so much for all you do here.

August 31, 2009 at 8:45 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

Good morning Carolyn!

Would you mind sharing your thoughts/theories on the "potentially game influencing" key/money/pandora's box game/situation/wtf that went on? My minds been going over it everytime a houseguest mentions it, and especially after the voice at the end of the episode talked about it. Just curious what you thought...

August 31, 2009 at 8:45 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning!!! :)

Hi Michele!!

Hi Brook!!

August 31, 2009 at 8:49 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

And good morning everyone here too.


Isn't this a bit early on a normal schedule Monday for them to be given the BB reveille call?

Maybe there will be more Pandora's Box today, maybe not. If there is I guess the question is will we get to see it.

^Ä^

August 31, 2009 at 8:51 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Goooood morning Someone! :)

Gmorning, Logaine2 :)

Good morning, Wendy2! :)

Good Morning, Diane1015 :)

Good morning, Pamela! :)

G'morning, MI Man! :)

Good morning, MnM Michelle! :)

Good morning, newblogger :)

G'morning, Brook! :)

Good Morning, GayTor! :)

G'morning, ZAny! :)

Good morning, Vicki! :)

August 31, 2009 at 8:53 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Good Morning Carolyn!

Good Morning BB/Dish Buddies!

It's so quiet in the house. It's kinda good though, so withdrawals won't be so bad (hopefully)! Can't believe its almost over. Boo frickin' boo hoo!

August 31, 2009 at 8:53 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Natasha :)

G'morning, Liz :)

Good morning, MIchelle in IN :)

Good Morning, Grendon! :)

August 31, 2009 at 8:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning everyone,

Hi Carolyn,

I feel so bad for Michele. Her and Jeff have played the best game so far. I would love to see those rwo in the f2.

So hot and smoking here. Two firemen have died, many homes lost, and all these fires are just burning out of control. It is supposed to be a little cooler by weekend. I sure hope so for the sake of the firemen.

I wonder what today will bring with N/K game plan.

It was good to see J/J more themselves last night. So sweet.

Have a good day all...

August 31, 2009 at 8:56 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

G'morning, Marci! :)

August 31, 2009 at 8:57 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

THanks everyone... My shoulder's feeling a lot better.

August 31, 2009 at 8:57 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Good Morning Everyone!

It is nice and quiet in my house today!!! Yayayayayayayaya for school!!!!

Brook - i would roll my eyes as well if Natalie was the one to tell me i won the lottery - her voice alone drives me nuts.

August 31, 2009 at 8:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ok is it just me or did anyone else notice Michelle get up and walk around to stare at the wall? Why would she do that? So the camera's can see her better?

P.S. I am a Michelle fan, but she does some weird things.

August 31, 2009 at 9:00 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Hi GaYToR! How's your noggin'?

Hope you are feeling better!

August 31, 2009 at 9:03 AM  
Blogger betrayed said...

As far as Pandora's Box is concerned, Kevin opened the box out of curiosity, not greed. Kevin said that the note said the game will not change if he does not open the door, but he did open the door. Does that mean the game changes? The evil that the box let out was greed, where the HG's were trying to get as much $$ as possible, but Jeff was the one that took the time to find the key and free Kevin, showing he did not have as much greed as the rest of the HG's. At the bottom of Pandora's Box is hope. I believe hope is the last piece of the puzzle of Pandora's box, and we have not seen that played out yet. Just my thoughts on this.

August 31, 2009 at 9:04 AM  
Blogger Reneep. said...

Good morning Caroline and everyone! Hope you all had a restful weekend. Okay I probably have the dumbest question, after all the yakking back-n-forth, has anyone made a F3 deal with Michele that they actually plan on sticking with? I still have my fingers crossed that a miracle happens today and Nat gets booted, yes I can dream, but gosh she just jumps up and down on my last nerve.

Bty, had a great time in New Orleans, hated that I did not get to hang out with GaYToR, but I did have a great time with his better half. As it was the anniversary of Katrina, we talked about how hard it was for them, leaving the city and I mean literally having to walk miles and miles in the heat with nothing. I take my hat off to all the survivors of that devastating hurricane and to all the brave people that returned to rebuild. If you guys ever get a chance to visit you should, we had the best time, the food is magnificent, and the celebratory atmosphere is contagious.

August 31, 2009 at 9:04 AM  
Blogger Natasha said...

Carolyn,

I live in Tamarac your further South right?

August 31, 2009 at 9:07 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Key Biscayne :)

August 31, 2009 at 9:10 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I actually think Michelle is pondering what to do with the Veto ..... just my opinion....

Maybe the unfinished money grab/ Pandora's Box will hold something in store for today...

If not, it's gonna be one boring day if one of the two above doesn't happen.

August 31, 2009 at 9:11 AM  
Blogger tchr_mom said...

Good morning Everyone! You're all such earlier risers.
Sneaking in during lunch to read TOR and luckily enough, catch some of the morning report too.

Thanks again.

August 31, 2009 at 9:12 AM  
Blogger Lisa Mason said...

good morning Carolyn! Hope you were able to get some rest last night! I am really hoping things turn around for Jeff, but I dont see that happening unless Nat votes out Jordan. I love Jordan, but I think Jeff really deserves to be there more, only because of his great game play. I know Jordan needs the money, but don't we all? I think you have to really "play the game" to get votes in the end.Jeff nad Michelle (IMO) played great games. I really would like to see them final 2. Still think Kevin should put up Natalie, but don't see it happening. He has a better shot at the 500 up against Michelle or Jeff.

August 31, 2009 at 9:18 AM  
Blogger johnny_5 said...

I'm worried that by some miracle in the Cosmos that if Jordo wins the next POV she'll be all about sending Michele home. Good thing Michele's gonna win HOH and POV.

August 31, 2009 at 9:19 AM  
Blogger Brook said...

i loved how last night's show featured kevin check-marking jeff's standards for an ideal woman. i felt validated when jeff said he doesn't like women who are too outspoken yet he tends to end up with women who are. i think he has a hero complex for sure. i like him but i do think he appreciates being dominant in a relationship - i think he's just socially aware enough to make his relationships appear two-sided. ah sweet, beautiful jeff - i don't think he and i would last a week (as if he's have me) i DO believe we'd last the first hour though, for sure ;-)

August 31, 2009 at 9:20 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi everyone! Long time lurker, first time poster. I just had to finally comment on Natalie and the Mike's Hard Lemonade. Why, oh why don't the HGs get a clue about her age??? Do they really think CBS would serve alcohol to someone underage on national tv? I so wish she'd get outed for the lie about her age this week!

Anyway - love the blog Carolyn! I'm addicted!

Hope you all have a great day :)

August 31, 2009 at 9:22 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ok what's with the feed cut? Not like anyone was talkin...hahahaha

August 31, 2009 at 9:22 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning,Johnny5 :)

Good Morning, Lisa M. :)

GOood morning, MsFitz! :)

Good morning, Tchr Mom :)

Good Morning, Heather :)

Good morning, Jennifer! :) Welcome!!!!

August 31, 2009 at 9:23 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Reposting since I got caught...

Good morning, Carolyn! ☺
Good morning, All my BB addict buddies! ☺

I think I'm pretty much done with this season if Natalie continues to move into the finals. And, I don't think Kevin is going to get rid of her anytime soon. I was a teeny tiny bit encouraged by Kevin last night in the DR when he was upset Natalie didn't try in the HOH but since I knew what already took place in the days that followed, he didn't think twice about getting rid of her, my hope was dashed quickly. I don't understand why he wants Jeff to fight so much. He's getting what he wants & getting him out. If Jeff did fight it doesn't seem it would change Kevin's mind in any way. But, Jeff's pride has gotten in his way & he won't work on Kevin to stay. Plus in the back of Jeff's mind he would be campaigning against Jordan & he doesn't want to do that even though she has said that she would rather go than him. (yes, I think Jeff has a conscience) I am saddened that Jeff gave up. But, it was said in the comments last night & I agree that J/J really do not understand the BB game since they hadn't really watched many seasons of it & that hurt them both in the long run. Too many reasons to list of why it hurt them but IMO it did.

I'm holding out hope for Michelle to go to the end. She has been the best player out of all remaining except Jeff & since more than likely he will leave I want to see her win. Not because she has been alone or that I feel sorry for her. Which I don't. The only thing I hate for her is the lies that were spread that are continuing to plague her in J/J's minds & have clouded any positive or truthful thing she ever says. She has been good at comps & strategy to stay this long & deserves it over Kevin, Jordan and most of all Natalie. I wish Jeff would stay to battle it out with her. Would make it a whole lot more exciting to me.

August 31, 2009 at 9:24 AM  
Blogger (MnM)- Michelle said...

Morning! glad your shoulder is feeling better :D

Let's see how many xanax Natalie can make me pop today LOL

August 31, 2009 at 9:27 AM  
Blogger Meg in SC said...

Good Morning everyone!

So here is my big IF for the day. Say the do just find out that they get to keep the money that they found behind that door and that is all they really get done deal, if that is the case why would they built up so much game stuff on tv if that is all that is gonna happen?

August 31, 2009 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger Brook said...

msFitz - agreed. all the way around.

August 31, 2009 at 9:31 AM  
Blogger nolegs41 said...

Hi guys,
Last night at the very end of AD, Jeff was saying that BB has not told him what the "pandora key" is used for. Though Jordan is positive that it means nothing and that they are history. Jeff keeps saying hey, have a positive attitude! Maybe I'm just a dreamer, but I do hope it saves Jeff somehow.

August 31, 2009 at 9:31 AM  
Blogger CZ said...

Let's assume Michele wins HOH and Kevin wins POV. Who would Kevin send home?

August 31, 2009 at 9:33 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi NoLegs! :)

Morning, Meg! :)

August 31, 2009 at 9:34 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Chloe :)

August 31, 2009 at 9:34 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

What no hi for me? Sheesh now i'm hurt :P

August 31, 2009 at 9:36 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I knew she was pondering scenerio's. Nat is lying as normal.. saying she doesn't say anything to anyone... pssshhh

August 31, 2009 at 9:37 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

natallie stole michelles gloves but i think michelle is smart enough to figure out something else to use if need be..i hope natallie goes home very very soon

August 31, 2009 at 9:37 AM  
Blogger Brook said...

reneep. - i was wondering the same thing about michele and a F2/3. i don't have the feeds this year (my bad) so i rely heavily on our beautiful dish chicks and all of you - but i can't seem to tell if anyone means what they say and where their heads are (especially kevin's) in regards to michele

August 31, 2009 at 9:38 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I need earplugs quick quick somebody please save my ears from these lies...... PLEASE!!!!

August 31, 2009 at 9:38 AM  
Blogger Vicki said...

Wow I wonder what is going on today that BB got them up so early. I hope something good, like Natalie on the block replacing Michele

August 31, 2009 at 9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why is Michele talking to her?

Oh my, her word. I am so tired of Natalie.

Michele needs to get away from her...

August 31, 2009 at 9:41 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Wow, I'm surprised at the poll results of
Would you be interested in Survivor and/or Amazing Race Blogs and/or Viewing Parties on BBDish?

I was hoping we would meet up once a week to watch & comment about them. :(

August 31, 2009 at 9:41 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Shut up Nat-- Kev screwed Jeff- You screwed whoever-- everybody has lied.. it's the game... either say yes or no..


sorry -- stepping off my soapbox now...

August 31, 2009 at 9:43 AM  
Blogger Tallen said...

Morning Carolyn
Hope you hada nice Sunday morning off.
I dont know what happened to my last post? whatever,
My free subscription ran out today, So I wont be glued to the screen, Im depending on your moment by moment play by play onslaught of BB.
I have been growing tired of Natalies negitivity. for the likes of me I dont understand how HG even like her and dont give her comments a 2nd thought.Whereas they are so quick to turn their backs on Michele, Its just strange to me..what say you?

August 31, 2009 at 9:44 AM  
Blogger kimba804 said...

Good Morning Everybody!

August 31, 2009 at 9:51 AM  
Blogger betrayed said...

Chloe said...
Let's assume Michele wins HOH and Kevin wins POV. Who would Kevin send home?

If Jeff is gone, and Kevin is true to his word with Natalie, he would send Jordo home.

August 31, 2009 at 9:52 AM  
Blogger mimi said...

Thinking Pandoras box will continue on Thursdays live show and possibly save Jeff,a girl can hope. If Jeff leaves BB will become boring and with Nat there she will get more camera time-And I for one have to mute or change the channel when she's on tv.
Jeff/Michelle F2 would be perfect.
Mimi

August 31, 2009 at 9:55 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

NOW we are getting somewhere.... heh heh heh

August 31, 2009 at 9:56 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I like how BB got Michelle and Kev distracted so Nat and Jeff could do this debate.. heh

August 31, 2009 at 9:57 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The pot just called the kettle black.

August 31, 2009 at 9:58 AM  
Blogger Meli said...

Hey Carolyn,
Do all house guests play this week in the HOH or just Michelle, Nat, and either Jeff or Jordan??

August 31, 2009 at 10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Afternoon all I'm happy to see Kevin moving along in the game but I think Michelle & Kevin might make final 2, I want Kevin to win so it seems to be working out that way but Michelle's a stronger player, I wouldnt mind Nat & Kevin final 2 that would be smart 4 Kevin..Sorry J/J fans.

August 31, 2009 at 10:02 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OMG OMG!!!!! The tables how they have turned.. Kev may have screwed himself...

August 31, 2009 at 10:03 AM  
Blogger Sunshine Mom said...

Good after noon carolyn! i feel so sad for your fingers today, this convo between jeff and nat!!!! maybe getting your starbucks will help:)

OMG finally jeff!!! he gets it! oh please oh please let him stay!

August 31, 2009 at 10:04 AM  
Blogger (MnM)- Michelle said...

why do any of them talk to Natalie

*sprays her with Raid*

damn damn damn

August 31, 2009 at 10:04 AM  
Blogger Penelope said...

OMG Michele is actually offering to take Jeff off the block. NOOO Michele DON'T!!!!!

August 31, 2009 at 10:05 AM  
Blogger Detox Skin Intervention said...

could it possibly be Golden Power of Veto used in Season 4

August 31, 2009 at 10:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

omg michelle said she would use the pov on jeff? what is going on in her head

August 31, 2009 at 10:06 AM  
Blogger Rana said...

OMG, OMG. Did Michelle just say she would use the veto on Jeff. Omg, please do it Michelle. Maybe we can save Jeff and Jordan after all!!??

August 31, 2009 at 10:11 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Natalie: I wanna win or lose with Loyalty, integrity and honesty.

I am so glad I had set down my coffee cup & had already swallowed my coffee before I read that.

What is this girl's definition of integrity & honesty? I will give her loyalty. She does seem to be a tiny bit loyal when it comes to which person's coat tails she is riding.

Hiding Michelle's gloves is one of the many reason I can't stand this girl. Her strategy of how to win this is flawed.

It makes me angry that BB says it's okay to hide or tamper with a person's personal belongings.

August 31, 2009 at 10:12 AM  
Blogger (MnM)- Michelle said...

Oh GAWD and Jordan is really gonna give it all to him.

AND WHY do they think Michelle should use the Veto on JEFF? like they think she should,to show she is loyal? *dead on the floor*

I can't take no more

August 31, 2009 at 10:15 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Last night on BBAD I read in the scrolling on the bottom that Kevin was leaning towards keeping Jeff and that there was still a twist to deal with. I can't wait to see what this twist is and how the key will fit into it. I am holding out hope that CBS loves the rating they are getting because of Jeff and that somehow this will be a factor in keeping Jeff. I do believe that Kevin thinks he can beat Jeff in the end and that Jeff is the one to take to the end.

Julie stated that there will be a new twist revealed to the HOH that could impact everyone. I think the ultimate decision will come from Kevin but that Jeff will be directly effected because of the key and the others will get to keep the money they found.

August 31, 2009 at 10:17 AM  
Blogger Penelope said...

Please tell me Michele is not serious! I am not even a huge fan of hers but she cannot be that stupid! Please Michele just the veto on yourself ONLY!

August 31, 2009 at 10:18 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Kev knows something is up now.. he will lock himself in HOH....

August 31, 2009 at 10:18 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

michelle is going to make the biggest bonehead mistake of this season

August 31, 2009 at 10:18 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

if michelle uses the pov on jeff she needs to go home

August 31, 2009 at 10:20 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Pamela - that is so sad about those fires. It's horrible to hear all the devastation. And, the loss of 2 firemen. I'll be praying for better conditions to help them fight it & for safety for all.

It seems the smoke is being noticed by the HG.

August 31, 2009 at 10:21 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Reminder-- there is still unfinished business with the Pandora's Box .... We have not heard amounts yet...or anything about the key

August 31, 2009 at 10:21 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i got to go for awhile my heart is telling me michelle is about to hand jeff 500000 because she wants to use the pov on him..she will be so stupid if she does omg someone tell me if i heard her wrong is she really using the pov on jeff???

August 31, 2009 at 10:26 AM  
Blogger (MnM)- Michelle said...

oh please no

tell me Michelle will not use this Veto on Jeff!!!??

August 31, 2009 at 10:29 AM  
Blogger Natasha said...

I can't believe Michelle is actually considering taking Jeff down! If she does that then of course she will go home!!!

August 31, 2009 at 10:31 AM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

Do it Michele! Use the POV on Jeff and someone get in Kevin's ear right quick to tell him Nat set it all up and wants a F2 with JEFF.

Being uber betrayed... Kevin slams Nat's *ss on the block.

*wishes, hopes, wishes, hopes!*

Oopsie! Almost did it again! Good morning Caro and all my favorite dishers!

August 31, 2009 at 10:31 AM  
Blogger Lara said...

Please tell me Michele is not going to use the veto on Jeff. I...don't even know what else to say about that.

August 31, 2009 at 10:34 AM  
Blogger nolegs41 said...

Does Natale really think that she has that kind of power to talk Michele into not using the POV? She's not Ronnie! LOL

Oh yeah. I love the way she plans on using 110% on the next comp. lol Go for it Nat.

August 31, 2009 at 10:34 AM  
Blogger Vicki said...

I dont understand why would BB call both Kevin and Michele to the DR at the same time? HMMMM

August 31, 2009 at 10:36 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

PLEASE LET THERE STILL BE SOMETHING WITH THE KEY!!!!!!

August 31, 2009 at 10:38 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Please dear God tell me Michele is not going to shoot herself in the head!!!!!!!!! I am actually sick to my stomach. You know what's going to happen!

August 31, 2009 at 10:39 AM  
Blogger Meg in SC said...

What does kevin wanna call jeff out on, they haven't even talked at all in the last couple days?

August 31, 2009 at 10:45 AM  
Blogger RayRayFad said...

I just cant watch this anymore. Come On Michelle....Wise Up!

August 31, 2009 at 10:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Shut up Natalie----

PLEASE BB let there be more to the Pandora's Box key....

August 31, 2009 at 10:47 AM  
Blogger kayce63 said...

please BB tell Michelle to use veto on Jeff and Kevin to put up Natalie!!! OMG THAT WOULD BE PERFECT!!!

August 31, 2009 at 10:48 AM  
Blogger Meg in SC said...

I used to like Kevin i thought he was so funny and cute but now that he is HOH i've come to not really like him that much.

August 31, 2009 at 10:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MsFitz..

It is awful The hg finally noticed. If they only knew how bad it really is. They are far enough away so there is no problem for them. The only problem is the smoke and heat.

Thousands have been evacuated.

I am about 6 miles from where it started. I can stand on my porch and watch the flames at night, the whole mountain glows.


Oh please let Natalie go...please.
I don't even think she realizes how much she is lying. She just goes from 1 lie to another so easily. wow!!!no caps Carolyn..but I want to.

August 31, 2009 at 10:52 AM  
Blogger thomascod said...

Good morning all,

Does anyone know what the "thing" is that was reported in the TOR, about Jeff asking Jordan it they asked about the thing, and she said no, did they ask you, and he said no. Then he said something like they were kind of off last night, and had not bugged them so much.

Did they go farther then smooching last night??

August 31, 2009 at 10:53 AM  
Blogger (MnM)- Michelle said...

sweet baby Jesus

I've never wanted to hurt someone sooooo much,as I do Natalie.

If I could get through this screen,I would choke the blueberries right outta her mouth!

August 31, 2009 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It would be hilarious if:

Michelle uses veto on Jeff to take him down.. therefore Jordan goes up, THEN- Pandora's Box Key is actually second veto and he takes Jordan off and Natalie goes up .....

DING DING DING Natalie goes home..


Surely AG is this smart..

August 31, 2009 at 10:55 AM  
Blogger (MnM)- Michelle said...

*looks backs at Carolyn's comments*

I see nothing similar to what Natalie is saying she said...

August 31, 2009 at 10:56 AM  
Blogger barbiegirl51 said...

Good morning Carolyn and all! I hope that today has some exciting news. It's going to be pretty boring in the house if Jeff goes. I hope, like others have mentioned, that the key does mean something. Julie said there would be more twists that could change the game.
Maybe the hope in Pandora's box is our hope that Natalie goes home!

August 31, 2009 at 10:58 AM  
Blogger barbiegirl51 said...

Good morning Carolyn and all! I hope that today has some exciting news. It's going to be pretty boring in the house if Jeff goes. I hope, like others have mentioned, that the key does mean something. Julie said there would be more twists that could change the game.
Maybe the hope in Pandora's box is our hope that Natalie goes home!

August 31, 2009 at 10:58 AM  
Blogger Tallen said...

OK OK........sorry folks, this game has totally blown me out of the water.
1. people that have nothing to offer, are dealing with those that have it all?
Nataile..offers nothing
jeff.. your going home
Jordon.. is looking for cookie dough.
Why is Michele so smitten with jeff after what he has done to her?
IM thinking Kevin and Michele need to go lock theirselves up in the HOH and lock the door.

August 31, 2009 at 10:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

will the key give jeff the golden veto???

August 31, 2009 at 11:05 AM  
Blogger Patti Z said...

Oh my gosh - I think I figured out what Michele may be trying to do. If she uses the veto on Jeff, Kevin has to put up Nat. And, if she can rely on Jeff and Jordan, they can get Nat out. The only problem with that idea, though, is that she CAN NOT trust J/J. I wouldn't be surprised if the ninnies wouldn't double cross her and vote Michele out. Don't do it, Michele.

August 31, 2009 at 11:09 AM  
Blogger thomascod said...

I forgot to add, that I think I thought of the idea of Michelle useing the veto on Jeff before anyone else mentioned it.

For that to work though, Kevin would have to put up Nat in replacement, because I don't think Jeff would ever vote Jordan out, but if Not went up, he and jordan would gladly vote Nat out, and keep Michelle.

It is at least food for thought.

August 31, 2009 at 11:11 AM  
Blogger April in Alabama said...

What is Michelle thinking?!?

August 31, 2009 at 11:11 AM  
Blogger Patti Z said...

Oh, never mind. I forgot about Jordan still being eligible to go up - Kevin wouldn't have to put up Natalie. Wishful thinking on my part, I guess.

August 31, 2009 at 11:12 AM  
Blogger Meg in SC said...

Why isn't Kevin making another deal with someone else because the chances of Nat winning HOH are not gonna happen and plus people everyone in the jury house besides Lydia doesn't like Kevin so i really don't know what he is thinking.

August 31, 2009 at 11:15 AM  
Blogger Reneep. said...

MnM, I just blew lemon-aid out of my nose, and trust me that hurts. You are tooo funny! I have to stop eating and drinking while reading comments!

August 31, 2009 at 11:16 AM  
Blogger Kristin said...

I really hope Michelle is just using some kind of game play mind tricks that I have no idea what could be the purpose of...GIVING UP THE VETO!?!? This is Game 101!!! NEVER give up immunity!!!

If she does this or even THINKS of it seriously...then I have to say...I'm highly wondering about her all over again! JUST when I thought she deserved the win!

August 31, 2009 at 11:17 AM  
Blogger (MnM)- Michelle said...

oh simmah down Jeff simmah down

as usual you are pi$$ed at the worng person

August 31, 2009 at 11:19 AM  
Blogger Vicki said...

I dont have the feeds but when did Michele tell Natalie that she was using the veto on Jeff, or is this another of Natalie's many many lies? I didnt know that Michele woke up Natalie this morning to talk, did she?

August 31, 2009 at 11:21 AM  
Blogger wander08 said...

Relax all fellow Michelle fans.She will take herself off. She is messing w/ all their heads. It wouldn't surprise me if her social problems were an act either. She is rocking this season as a "loner"
I believe Gnat lies soo much that the other Hgs just roll w/ it.

August 31, 2009 at 11:26 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Carolyn do you think Michele is going to use the veto on Jeff? I am just sick to my stomach..especially after just hearing Jeff & Jordan laugh about it and Jeff say 'let me, then I'll just jam it back up her a@@! I so used to love Jeff but I think he is showing his true character by acting like this! What do you think? Anybody else what is your opinion?

August 31, 2009 at 11:27 AM  
Blogger James said...

Ok... first post this season. First off... Carolyn, you rock & thank you for all you & the Dish chicks do.

Ok I am now convinced that All that time up in HOH has affected Jeff's ability to think clearly, & I'm afraid it's too late for even a lightning quickening to save him. Kevin is threatening to reach for a hold of the brass ring that Jeff left (without being able to compete for HOH) , right in Kevin's grasp.

August 31, 2009 at 11:28 AM  
Blogger (MnM)- Michelle said...

omg what I would not have given to have Michelle over hear them (j/j) talking about her

*curses*

August 31, 2009 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

How do you know Natalie is lying?

Her lips are moving!

Well, J/J/M will not make it to final 3, duh! and Bummer!

Natalie winning really gets me upset, so, she must deserve to win. To see her face, grabbing the 500K just makes me throw up a little in my mouth.

Michelle winning is way more palatable. She has really been working both sides, all sides, winning competitions or coming in close, wow!

Kevin, floated along until now. Yes, he is making some moves; however, he is a puppet, Natalie's puppet. Why don't people do their own strategy? I guess it is part of the game, it is just a game! Lock me up in a house with these people and I would need a straight jacket, a rubber room, and lots of therapy!

I will check back later to see what happens, duh - Michelle goes down, Jordo goes up, Jeff goes to Russell, Jessie and LYdia in the Jury HOuse.

August 31, 2009 at 11:36 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Opps, Morning Carolyn and fellow BBDishers! Happy Monday! or not :-(

August 31, 2009 at 11:37 AM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

***Jeff can you please caress MY ear the same way you are for Jordo, your BFF???

*drools*

August 31, 2009 at 11:38 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Wendy lady...I don't even have to hear Natalie's voice...when I see her I flip to another feed if she's not on all of them!!!!!!!!!!

August 31, 2009 at 11:39 AM  
Blogger chachi said...

Hi Carolyn,

Here is my version of what should happen, that is if someone with any common sense thinks of it before the veto ceremony. Jeff needs to go to Kevin and tell him that he needs to get rid of Natalie because as it stands right now, she has 3 votes in the jury house. Jeff could then say that if he goes to the jury, he will also vote for Natalie so she will win over Kevin. That will shake Kevin up which will also shake up the game. I know that Jeff can talk Kevin into this. Jeff needs to try anything at this time. By Michelle taking herself off and Kevin putting Natalie up, both Jordan and Michelle vote and then the blood will be on their hands. C'mon guys there are three of you, one of you has to think of this scenario, please....

August 31, 2009 at 11:42 AM  
Blogger (MnM)- Michelle said...

Can the people in the Jury house tell each other what they know?

Like Jessie knows Nat is only 18

Lydia knows about the LML

August 31, 2009 at 11:49 AM  
Blogger thomascod said...

Hi Gerri,

I Don't think it has anything to do with the box, I think is someting personal with j/j, because when Jeff said they had not said anything, Jordan said I hope they don't!!

August 31, 2009 at 11:52 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

(MnM)- Michelle said...
sweet baby Jesus

I've never wanted to hurt someone sooooo much,as I do Natalie.

If I could get through this screen,I would choke the blueberries right outta her mouth!

Michelle you are freaking hilarious!!! I couldn't agree more!

August 31, 2009 at 11:55 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

Does anyone else get the impression the Michelle is infatuated with Jeff or is that just Kevin and Natalie being...well, themselves?

August 31, 2009 at 11:58 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

well its time for michelle to make the biggest mistake of her life

August 31, 2009 at 11:59 AM  
Blogger ellaelise said...

I can't believe people seriously WANT Michele to use the PoV on Jeff!! He's proven to be as big a backstabber as anyone else in that house ever has been, what's with the love!? I want him to go so bad...

August 31, 2009 at 12:01 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

New Top Post!!!

August 31, 2009 at 12:02 PM  
Blogger Nancy Cat said...

In my opinion, voting out Lydia instead of Natalie was a huge misstep for Jeff & Jordan. Unless Jeff finds some hope in Pandora's Box or some other miracle occurs he's probably going to the jury house on Thursday.

August 31, 2009 at 12:03 PM  
Blogger johnnysjodi said...

Maybe this is where the "greed" part comes in, if she does it then she isn't being greedy, and if she uses it on Jeff, then maybe he will trust her again. I mean they have made her to be the liar the entire game, and I would so love to have a reunion show after they went and watched all the tapes. Everybody is gonna despise Nat,

August 31, 2009 at 12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below