;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Sunday, August 30, 2009

The Overnight Report™

Good Morning, BB Lovers! Happy Sanity Break Sunday! :) I'm gonna do as much as I can until 11am eastern, then I've gotta fly for Sunday brunch with my mother and a bit of personal time after that... I'll see you back here for the Sunday Show Viewing Party at 7:45pm Eastern, 4:45pm BBT.


Reminder for Live Feed Subscribers: Today's the 30th!! Don't forget to get your $10 in free music downloads for the month!!

Last night on the live feeds, Jeff got back into game mode. Who brought him there? Michele! For all the details on that, please check out the latter half of the previous post, starting just before 9pm BBT, or where ever you left off for the night. ;)

FYI - As of 4:52am BBT, Jeff, Jordan and Natalie are still up talking on 3 & 4. At the moment, they're rehashing the entire season, and Jeff's just touched on the time right after he used the coup d'etat that she, Chima and Lydia were ransacking all of his possessions, as well as Russell's. Natalie's getting rather defensive about it. Meanwhile, on 1 & 2, Michele's outside playing solitaire and thinking about end game strategy...

At 5am BBT, Natalie finally leaves the pool room and private time for Jeff & Jordan recommences...

I'm getting to work on the Overnight Report™ now. There's quite a lot of gaming to cover!!!

But first, a Flashback sneak peak for the Jeff/Jordan faithful: Cuteness on 3/4 starting around 2:45am and continuing past the 3am hour.

OK.. see ya back here with the first section around 6am BBT, and then every 30-45 minutes after for more...


Midnight BBT
Backyard
Cam 4
Natalie & Kevin

Natalie: Well, if I put you on the block, with what I'm saying to Jordan, I could prove that I'm with her, and then she would do what we wanted.. what I wanted... you get what I'm saying?
Kevin: Yeah
Natalie: She would do what I want, if I don't put her up. I mean, next week we make the decision 100% together, but it doens't matter who's on the block.
Kevin: No I know. But the only reason why it worked with Memphis and Dan, is because they weren't hanging out a lot. Memphis was hanging out with Keesha.
Natalie: People don't think we have an alliance though. Obviously Michele doens't think we're together, or she wouldn't have told you the sh-t she told you, if she thought we were really together. Jordan asked me last night, she's like, do you have a deal with Kevin...
Kevin: I think.. What I was doing with Michele...
Natalie: ___ is on our side. So, the only person we need to worry about is Michele.
Kevin: What I was doing...
Natalie: Or she will be, by the time I'm done with her.
Kevin: What I'm doing with Michele is, making her think we're totally cool and stuff, like "me and Natalie we're cool, but I don't trust the b-tch, and I wanna get the bitch out as soon as possible," and I'm playing the whole card, like, " O know it sucks. I'm breaking up a friendship and and alliance, but I have to make this decision, ya know," and the truth is, that's not the case...
Natalie: So she knows I'm not voting for Jeff, so she's trying to work you to vote for Jeff.
Kevin: No, I don't think she knew that... you would be on board.
Natalie: To what?
Kevin: Wait, what?
Natalie: So, what? She doesn't think I'd be on board for what?
Kevin: I don't think Jeff or Michele would've anticipated you being on board with them. They were like, let's 1st ask Natalie, because that's a long shot.

Natalie: That's what I'm saying. Michele knows I'm not voting for Jeff, so she's trying to get you, because you would make the tie decision. She knows I won't. That's what I'm saying. You hear what I'm saying? She knows I wont vote to keep him, so she's trying to work you for the vote. Does she think we're f-cking stupid?? Dude, her and Jeff. Dude, Jeff told me that he doesn't want her out. He told me, he will say he was gunning after her, but he really wants you.
Kevin: Mm hmm
Natalie: He told me that.
Kevin: It would be the biggest bonehead move ever to do that.
Natalie: Yeah. He's strong. He will win in the final 3.
Kevin: He will win. Not only will he win PoV, he will win the Final...
Natalie: And he's sending you home. He told me, when we wer f'ing playing cards.
Kevin: Yeah.
Natalie: And Jordan's being cold to Michele, because of me... but I told Jordan, you need to start playing nice with her... I don't know why though..
Kevin: Why though??
Natalie: Yeah, that's a good point.
Kevin: She actually needs to do the opposite.
Natalie: But, no matter what, Michele's not getting rid of Jordan.

Kevin: No, I know. You know what Michele told me? She's like, "I wanna take people to the end, who I feel like are strong competitors, not people who didn't do anything in the game." I'm like, Bi-ch, are you stupid? Do you think I'm stupid to believe that, ya know? She's like, "I don't believe that Jordan, ya know, has played this game." I'm like, nooo, -bi*ch. You're so gonna take Jordan.
Natalie: She's taking Jordan. Jordan's sitting pretty right now, 'cause we're not going after her...
Kevin: Yup.
Natalie: Michele's not going after her. Jordan right now has got a final 3, for sure. For sure.
Kevin: Mm hmm
Natalie: For sure.
Kevin: It is almost an equally 100%, bi*ch will not make it to final 2. (laughing)
Natalie: Maybe not...
Kevin: There's no wayyyy...
Natalie: If somebody decides to evict the other person.
Kevin: Oh.
Natalie: If it's you deciding between... Let's say I go next week, and it's you deciding between evicting Michele or Jordan, you need to evict Michele.
Kevin: Oh. I know that's true.
Natalie: Because you'll win against Jordan, because Jordan hasn't done anything... She's a Memphis. If you leave next week, I'm 100% taking Jordan.

This conversation is ongoing, important and viewable on flashback... I've got to continue with the rest of the evening.


CUT TO:
12:10am BBT
Jeff, Jordan & Michele
Cam 1
Kitchen Counter

Tonight it was Jordan's turn to polish off some wine...

Jordan: I'm jsut sayin', between me n Jeff, vote for Jeff to stay, because he made...
Jeff: Shut up. Eat your chips.
Jordan: Shhh. ...better moves than me.
Michele: It's not up to me anymore. It's up to them 2, outside.
Jordan: I'm just tellin you, vote for Jeff. You n Jeff can make it far.
Michele: We've already all made it very far. There's like, not many weeks left. We've all made it f'in far.
Jordan: Yeah, I know, but I'm just tellin' you, if you're smart, keep Jeff. I'm dead serious.
Jeff: Alright, Jordan. Enough.
Jordan: I'm bein' honest.
Michele: I appreciate that. Thank you.
Jeff: Me too. But enough.
Jordan: I'm serious. I even told her today at the pool. Kevin goes up against anybody, Kevin's gonna win, cuz everybody likes Kevin, and Kevin's funny, and America will vote Kevin if it's a tie... so if it's y'all two, it's a even pltform, because you have an even amount of enemies...

Michele: (laughing) Eveyone hates us.
Jeff: (laughing) Who do you despise less?
Jordan: Y'all have done the most...
Jeff: (laughing) That's great!
Jordan: No, ya'll have done the most...
Jeff: I'm only laughing, because..
Jordan: It'll be an even platform...
Jeff: I'm only laughing because with them, it's like, who likes you more, and with us, it's who hates you less?
Michele: Exactly.
Jordan: Yeah, but y'all both won probably the same amount of stuff, so it'll be even platform, so, if, so...
Jeff: Jordan, take it easy.
Michele: Yeah, just calm down.
Jordan: I'm just sayin, if y'all wanna win...
Michele: I appreciate it..
Jordan: I'm just lookin' out... I'm just sayin'. I'm tellin' you, anybody who goes up against Natalie and Kevin is gonna lose.

***Perhaps it would've been a good idea to consider this last week, while you were hell bent on getting Russell out? hmmm.

Jordan: Anybody who goes up against them 2 is gonna lose. Guarantee. I'd put all my money on that.
Jeff: You're throwin' your money around these days.
Michele: Well... people don't have a clue... people just vote in nonsensical manners, like, last season, like, the Dan guy shouldn't have won, 'cause the other giy did all the work.
Jordan: Dan did all the work.
Michele: Memphis did a lot of dirty work.
Jordan: Really?
Michele: Yeah, and it was a complete blow out. The guy didn't even get like one vote, and he did a lot of sh-t that wasn't on camera.
Jordan: Well, see, that's like you and Jeff. That's why y'all need to make it to the finals.
Michele: I don't care who makes it to the finals.. I just don't want Natalie. Not Natalie!
Jordan: With the replacement, when you take yourself off, he's gonna put me n Jeff up against each other... If you're smart, you will vote to keep Jeff.
Michele: Don't hold it against me, if you stay, because I don't know how they're gonna vote.

Jordan continues falling on her sword...

Michele: You realize, for him to stay, somebody besides me would have to vote for him, so the more they hear that, the more they'll be like, oh, f-ck them.
Jordan: No. Natalie will vote either way. Natalie will vote whatever we say.

***Oh, Jordan.

Michele: Natalie's gonna vote whatever we say? Why (on earth do you think that)?
Jordan: I just know Natalie...
Michele: No. She's gonna vote to keep me and Jeff so we can come after her? That doesn't make any sense.
Jeff: I think you guys have a better chance with Natalie that with Kevin...

***Fast Fwd'ing a few minutes...

Michele: I'm just saying, you know, I've always been honest with my vote.
Jeff: I just wanted to keep it out of your hands... You didn't have to lie to Russell, if you did have something.
Jordan: I think, Michele, even if you say you feel like you've been betrayed. I've been pretty upfront with you. I think I've been... me and Jeff
Michele: Yeah, you guys have been awesome to me.
Jordan: I didn't treat you any different... And then he won, and you said you would put us up.
Michele: No! That's not what I said. I said that I wanted him to put you up, so I could win PoV and take one of you off (thereby forcing him to put Natalie up and enabling us to vote her out!)

Jordan: I know you're coming off, and I'll go off, and honestly, Keep Jeff.
Michele: It won't come down to me. It's what they'll do.
Jordan: If I'm here, I'm gonna fight for HoH...
Michele: Yeah, who knows what will happen...
Jordan: It's just hard when you hear someone we've been aligned with, and someone says she's throwing you under the bus, and your like ok, what the f_ck? This person's supposed to be cool with us. I mean, you do what you need to do to keep yourself in the game.
Michele: I knew I was going up, and...
Jordan: It was supposed to be me n you.
Michele: It was never that.
Jordan: When I walked out of that room, I thought it was me going up, and when Jeff came down and said it was him and you... I thought I was really going up, and I wasn't.
Michele: Kevin's a smart guy. He knew if a strong plaer wasn't on the block, they'd take someone out, and we'd get Natalie out.
Jordan: I'm not saying it was a bad move, but you know when you hear that someone you're alligned with is saying that if they were HoH, they'd put Jeff and Jordan up
Michele: I never said that. That's the thing. I never actually said that.

OK.. moving right along...


CUT TO:
12:24am BBT
Kitchen
Jeff & Natalie

Jordan's just been called to the Diary Room. Natalie takes the opportunity to move into the next phase of operation honesty, as discussed with Kevin outside.

Natalie: I can't vote for you (to stay). I'm just tellin' ya straight up, cuz I don't wanna, you know...
Jeff: Yeah.
Natalie: 1st off, he's not gonna keep ya.
Jeff: Yeah.
Natalie:.. and second off, I don't trust Michele at all, no matter what she says, and Michele just told Kevin, that next week, if you stayed, you're coming after me.
Jeff: That's not true.
Natalie: I don't necessarily believe that, but I can't trust her. If I vote to keep you, I'd be screwing Kevin, and next week, he's gonna f-ck me back, if I f-ck him...
Jeff: Yeah, but if you keep me, you have 2 people playing for you, not just you.
Natalie: No, I have just you, not Michele.
Jeff: No, you have yourself, and me...
Natalie: Right.
Jeff: If not, you have to go against her, and Kevin's not playing..
Natalie: I... I... Kevin's playing in the Veto. The only thing that matters is the veto next week. HoH doesn't matter. The Veto matters. If Michele wins, no matter what, if Michele wins Veto, I'm gone, 100%, there's no
Jeff: mm hmm..
Natalie: There's no question about it.
Jeff: How do you know she wont send Kevin home?
Natalie: She wont.
Jeff: How do you know? He's a stronger player. If I could convince her of that.
Natalie: B-tch hates me. She wouldn't.
Jeff: Not if I convince her of what's smart. Just do what's best for you.

Natalie: No, I know. That's what I'm trying to think, dude. If I do that vote, it will f-ck him, which means, I'm done with him next week.
Jeff: Right.
Natalie: And that means I don't have him now, and I don't have Michele.
Jeff: yeah, but he's still gonna go after me or Michele again, even if you do vote with me.
Natalie: No
Jeff: He's not gonna go after you. He's gonna take out a strong player.

***I really wonder if Jeff has any idea of how condescending that sounds every time he says it to one of the other HGs... which is a lot.

Natalie: Well, he said he was gonna take me out, if I keep you.
Jeff: Well, then he's got 3 people against him, if you really wanna look at it that way.
Natalie: The only thing is, Michele. Michele's gonna come after me.
Jeff: Not if i talk to her, and be like, get the stronger player out. It makes no sense to get rid of you, if it's us 4. It makes no sense, ya know?

***Jeff, she convinced you to lessen your numbers, get rid of your own alliance member, and keep her and Kevin, specifically so they could screw you. Who is the stronger player at this point?
Natalie: But how can I get Michele's assurance?
Jeff: I could try to get it. I could get it, if you assure me of that vote, 'cause she would assure me of it...
Natalie: I like that, but I think Michele, in reality, would take me out.
Jeff: I dunno. Where's Kev? Upstairs?
Natalie: Yeah.

Natalie keeps repeating that Michele would take her out, and that Michele even said "she wanted me out over Kevin."

***Fast fwd'ing a couple minutes...

Natalie: My only thing is Michele.
Jeff: Here's the thing. If I'm gone, she's going after you anyway. If I'm here, I can fight for you.
Natalie: She said you're coming after me next week.
Jeff: Complete bullshit. 100%.

Natalie: Outside, she was like, let's make a final three deal!
Jeff: She said you did.
Natalie: No. Bitch is crazy.
Jeff: That's weird.
Natalie: She is the last person I'd make a deal with. That's making a deal with the devil. It'd be like she did with Chima.
Jeff: She said it was you guys
Natalie: No. It was like in the manner of yeah, we'll make a deal with you, of course. It's like, hell no. She knew it.

This conversation continues on Camera 1, and it's important. If you'd like to catch more on flashback, start at 12:30am. I need to move on...

CUT TO:
12:45am BBT
Cam 3
Jeff & Natalie
Backyard - Couch

Natalie floats the idea of getting Michele to use the Veto on him, instead of herself. Jeff tells her to keep her ideas on this planet.

Natalie: ...and I know Michele tried to make a final two with kevin
Jeff: She's covering all her ends. I look at it like this... If you both keep me, you're throwing another player into the mix. She said she'd vote for me. You're thinking about voting for me.... If you keep me, you're getting a strong player that has a better chance of winning the veto, as opposed to Jordan, who doesn't really have a chance, and you guys just fending for yourself. I could give you both the same speech. This way, you have a stronger player going for you, that you guys could both lean on for me to win. And if you guys win, do whatever the f-ck you want. I could tell her, it's not a smart decision to get you out, as opposed to Kevin, but I'm not gonna tell you that. You can do whatever the f-ck you want, you know what I'm saying?

Kevin comes outside. Natalie is saved by the bell.

Natalie (to Kevin): The crazy b-tch told them we tried to make a final 3 deal with her.
Kevin (laughs): Really?
Natalie: That's how dumb she is. That's the person I wanna make a deal with. It's like a deal with the devil. That's what it is.

***Natalie, have you looked in the mirror lately?

Natalie: What I want, is somehow to convince Michele to use the Veto on Jeff. (I'm sure I don't actually have a prayer of that, but if it gets me Jeff's jury vote, what's the harm in saying so?)
Kevin: That would never in a million years happen.
Natalie: The b-tch is so crazy, you never know.
Kevin: Jeff, you would have to be the one to do that.
Jeff: I told her to stay on this planet (with her ideas).

Natalie continues with the idea... She and Kevin think she can get Michele to do it, if he promises to put Natalie up as Jeff's replacement... then they screw Michele, put Jordan up as the renom for Jeff and vote Michele out.

Jeff goes inside. Natalie and Kevin continue, saying how they would go down in BB history for this move, if they can pull it off.

This idea grows wings and takes over for the next hour and a half, spreading throughout the house.. I strongly encourage you to watch it on flashback, as you've got time now, before the HGs wake up..


My time is up, but there's quite a lot more to the evening...

Again, I strongly encourage you to get into flashback...









Permalink







75 Comments:

Blogger KantroSAK said...

I'm sooooooo done with "Jeff & Jordan Cuteness"!!! He had no business getting rid of Russell so soon and I can't wait till it bites him you know where!!

Jordan is sweet, however she is an incredible tease and I'm done with her.. If she wins this thing, I'll be very disappointed.

August 30, 2009 at 5:46 AM  
Blogger lacey said...

Morning all....

WOW, alot happened last nite. Jeff could be saved by Michelle if Kevin buys all she's selling. Which is where the problem lies.

That little Gnat (sorry but she really is annoying with that voice that just never stops and goes on and on and on till she gets her message across, kinda like a buzzz in your ear) is always shooting down their plans, with her little lies. I guess I wouldn't mind if she played fair, but she fabricates lies out of thin air.
I know all's fair in the BB house, but I hate it.

How about that Michelle?? When she speaks with clarity like she did last nite with Jeff, it always amazes me how smart and savy she is about this game. She is the only one that really is onto people that have lied, and people that haven't. Also I have always thought and more so now that she has a huge crush on Jeff.

Does anyone know where exactly where the BB house in relation to the fires?? Those sirens sounded really close. I half expected them to be evacuated last nite.

**lacey**

August 30, 2009 at 6:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Carolyn,

I hope you got a little sleep last night.

All is much better here.

Today is my grandson's 7th birthday and he spent the night with me so we can surprise him this morning with breakfast party.. He is my life, He is autistic, but does great. Plays baseball, soccer and loves star Wasrs.

I have 3 grandchildren. 2 boys, 7 & 5, 1 grandaughter who is almost 2.

It is going to be a great day.

Have a wonderful day.

August 30, 2009 at 6:58 AM  
Blogger Patti C said...

Morning Carolyn & all,

Last night I turned off the feeds & had a good night sleep, but my dreams were all about BB...lol lol

I wake up this morning, go directly to BBDish, read it all and:

I'm totally confused!

Please tell me:

Who is really going to try to save Jeff? Is what Michelle said to him true or false? How bout Kevin? True or false?

Am I the only one who is lost?

Have a great Sunday!

August 30, 2009 at 7:08 AM  
Blogger Jim H said...

Some day, someone will have to carefully explain, minute by minute, to Jeff and Jordan how they massively screwed what could have been a perfect run to the Final 4.

August 30, 2009 at 7:08 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Good Morning Carolyn, Genie, fellow BB addicts

What a night. Talk about a Hail Mary, curve ball play by Michele. Bet no one saw that coming. I thought she would just sail to the end with only Kevin giving her much of a fight. I think by doing this she shows unprecedented loyalty to Jeff. That in and of itself is a great game move. Come jury time that could be huge.

She told Kevin they were both playing a similar game and I think she is right. They do what they need to do depending on the situation. Kevin did tell Natalie everything but he could be lying to her. He has a choice now though. He knows the vote will be there. I'm sure he didn't expect that to happen. Will he go for it, time will tell.

Michele did tell him he could tell Natalie, doesn't matter, she isn't going anywhere. She is right though. He does this or he will probably be the next to go. I think if Jeff goes Michele has an excellent chance of winning the next three competitions (HOH, POV, final HOH) with little problem. If she wins the next one Kevin goes and Michele's chances in F3 against Nat and Jordan, pretty darn good.

So much for a boring week :) Very happy that she wants a game.

Good day to all {{{BB HUGS}}}
{{{Michele}}}

August 30, 2009 at 7:31 AM  
Blogger (MnM)- Michelle said...

oh for crap sake

I went to sleep to early.

these people are completely insane!

*screams*

August 30, 2009 at 7:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Ms. Carolyn! Lots going on this weekend in BB Land... I know it's a long shot but I really hope they keep Jeff around!

Anyway, I noticed nobody had wished you a Good morning yet.

GOOD MORNING! :)

August 30, 2009 at 7:44 AM  
Blogger M said...

good morning all =)
can i just say ....OY!~ my head is going to explode with all the he said she said convo's going on!....

i still think that key that jeff found is going to play in somewhere...

that money wasnt a luxury comp....
there are still ramifications for kevin opening pandoras box.... =)

we can only hope its a gr8 game changing occurrence...

wouldnt it be kewl if the thing that got out of pandoras box was "honesty?" ....they all get a choice to view another players strategy conversation...lol

commence operation blow the lid off !~

August 30, 2009 at 7:45 AM  
Blogger (MnM)- Michelle said...

someone needs to explain to Jordon there is no "martyr prize"

I mean really,Has she heard Jeff say,no Jordon,you stay you need the money more than me?

UGH!

August 30, 2009 at 7:46 AM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Good morning Carolyn.

Seems there's was lots of action overnight.

Maybe the unexpected should be expected in this house.

August 30, 2009 at 7:51 AM  
Blogger hlg said...

It's game over for Jeff and Jordan. And the reason is because they are so blinded by Natalie!! How in the world did that happen. Even now!!! I thought that maybe once they were out of that HOH room, they would see clearer. But they are in this mind lock that is sooooo frustrating!! Everything that girl says to them is twisted into lies and they buy it hook, line and sinker. They deserve to lose because they let their game totally fall apart and they have no one to blame but themselves. They are gonna be so pissed at themselves when they see what has happened in the last 2 weeks and how DUMB they have been to trust Natalie and Kevin. I was so hoping they could pull it off, but every time there is the slightest chance of them making a good move, they trust the wrong people. I am watching the fb of last night and feeling just deflated as the conversations go on and on between Jeff, Natalie and Kevin about Michelle and how she can't be trusted. Wow, just wow....

August 30, 2009 at 7:53 AM  
Blogger kevin said...

So does everyone here on the blog realize it's just a game now? Why do we ever get ourselves all worked up about personal dramas? Wait… it's because we all love Big Brother to an unhealthy degree. duh.

Everybody in the house only needs to keep a maximum of 3 stories straight, so the scheming actually gets easier, but more intense.

Is it just me or is Natalie's game suffering this week? She's grown so used to her own made-upstories & perspective, that she's not really able to nimbly pivot & effectively adjust her strategy.

She seems bogged down in the game she played up to this point, whereas everyone else overnight made interesting (somewhat honest, but totally strategic) statements, but Natalie was kind of runner-standing-still just reiterating a lot of old stuff.

Whatever. I avoid watching Natalie on the feeds, bc her personality in the game is annoying. She's too cocky for my tastes. Not to mention the way she struts. ugh

August 30, 2009 at 7:55 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

i'm dashing for sunday brunch with my mother...

be back after a while to publish comments

August 30, 2009 at 8:04 AM  
Blogger Tangela said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

August 30, 2009 at 8:08 AM  
Blogger (MnM)- Michelle said...

I tell you what,after reading all that,I want to beg Jeff to stab me in the neck...

August 30, 2009 at 8:24 AM  
Blogger (MnM)- Michelle said...

Enjoy your momma time Carolyn! eat some bacon for me please!

*craves bacon*

August 30, 2009 at 8:25 AM  
Blogger Julius said...

If I had wings, I could fly...

If I had a million dollars, I wouldn't need a job...

If I lived by Carolyn, I could enjoy Sunday brunch with her and her Mom...

If I were on the block and had the veto, I would take my worthy adversary off the block and screw myself...

Right, right, right, and WTF!?!?!

Apparently BB is piping some really good stuff into the HOH room if Kevalie think they are going to get Dr. Michele to go for this plan!!! It would give all of us Ph.D.'s a bad name!!! I would have to hunt Michele down and:

a) call her a crazy psycho b*&ch
b) stab her in the back
c) slit her throat
d) all of the above!!!

Natalie is the gnat of the house. Not really a threat, but just pesky as hell. My hope is that Michele can play the role of flyswatter next week and be gone with her meager existence...

August 30, 2009 at 8:33 AM  
Blogger tchr_mom said...

Good morning Carolyn,
I hope you had a lovely time with your mother. I love brunch. It's so much fun.

August 30, 2009 at 8:38 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank god Jeff is finally getting the boot. So sick of him, so sick of him thinking he can just walk to the final two and get the win.

August 30, 2009 at 8:48 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I was worried this was going to happen. Jordan has developed feelings for Jeff and now he is kind of trampling all over it. He seemed like he was agreeing with Michelle's plan on sending Jordan home and how will she win with Jordan by her side. I wonder if production had a hand in this showmance being that Jeff has commented that their story is over and they are now split. I don't know why I get caught up in these things, but I really do feel bad for Jordan and the comments about her intellect and body size.

August 30, 2009 at 9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't understand why Michele would want to keep Jeff. It makes no sense to me.

August 30, 2009 at 9:08 AM  
Blogger Tallen said...

Man, I just have to say,someone has to be a certified socopathic liar to do what natalie does,spining lies like a spider spins a web. I cannot for the likes of me even relate to those conversations...I'd go "huh what?"
And then to beable to beleive them and repeat them verbatim.

August 30, 2009 at 9:10 AM  
Blogger Ry said...

Wait, wait, wait.....this whole "get Michele to use the Veto on Jeff" thing is taking wings? Hopefully not with Michele!

~ Ryan ~

August 30, 2009 at 9:19 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

I have a feeling the mornings will be very slow from here on out so I'm delving into the flashback big time.

Notes of interest. First night live.

Most people, I believe, were probably watching the Lydia, Jordan lingerie show. There were many interesting things going on at the same time though.

July 9th 9pm hour Cam 3,4

The Kitchen

The first meeting of the minds on the live feeds Russel, Natalie and Laura. They are discussing why Lydia is on the block. It basically comes down to her playing Brain BB10's game. In her case it is all about schmoozing as many people as she can. They see this and it makes her a threat down the rode.

Second, around 9:15 BB voice says "the lights must remain on" Natalie snaps that it's after nine and Russel quickly reprimands her saying "you remember what Alison said. It's a privilege to be here, many would kill for the opportunity and we should be grateful so don't do that." Natalie says that Russel will be like her dad in the house keeping her in check. Moments later someone says that L/J are playing volleyball and Russel calls them America's Favorite S*uts. Chima has already called them the s word. Russel to Jessie "she (Lydia) didn't really think that through, suggesting wearing lingerie."

Interesting note. Natalie tells Jessie about Chima calling the girls h*s and how they laughed. Jessie says "you guys, I wouldn't have laughed. I would have been I have to go take a shower." He is saying he would leave the room instead of condoning what she was saying. Jessie prayed before his meal.

Eating at the table Jessie, Nat, Russel, Laura and Casey. Jeff got some food but went back outside, Jessie took note of it. Jeff comes back in to get a drink then leaves. Jessie notices again and says something quickly to Russel. Chima has joined them at the table and is talking so it is impossible to hear what he said. They start talking about first impressions of each other and Russel says that Nat came into the house in her little flowered dress and so young he thought she would eaten alive. That first night though, before the feeds, she did something that made him think where did the Tasmanian devil come from. Casey says he thought Nat was sweet but she is a bit of a brat because she complains a lot. Natalie says "not to you, just to the Don (ex producer the voice in the house) guy." She and Chima were doing it from day one.

Last note of the hour. Jeff just happened to come back into the kitchen and everyone is talking about Braden and what a strange guy he is. Laura points to Jeff and says I thought Days of our Lives would be Day of our Lives. As soon as they move on to first impression of Jessie, Braden walks in. He goes to the sink and Jeff joins him. It looks like they are talking but the table conversation is so loud they can't be heard.

Natalie says that she was class president of her high school. Lie?

August 30, 2009 at 9:21 AM  
Blogger ajs221 said...

Wow...the HGs are running around so much I can't even figure out what's going on. What's up with Kevin and Natalie now, trying to get Michelle to use the veto on Jeff? Could anybody shed some light on that concept for me? Thanks!! Good Morning All!!

August 30, 2009 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

I finally figured out who/what Natalie reminds me of thanks to my 6 year old cousin! This morning she told me that she watched The Jungle Book and that the snake was scary. He kept singing "trust in me" and was trying to"impotize" (LOL)Mowgli. Natalie is KAA!!

August 30, 2009 at 9:43 AM  
Blogger jmsmom said...

Thanks, Carolyn, I look forward to it.

I have not posted all that much but if there is a way for Jeff to stay...I'm all for it. Out of the 5, I would really, really hate to see Natalie get the $$ - she has lied about who she is, and she has just manipulated and lied, lied, lied. Maybe that is the game and Jeff is no saint but he hasn't just made up conversations and then go running around the house telling them, or sticking to people like glue so they cannot talk to anyone else. There is something about her demeanor that I think, had Jessie not taken to her, she never would have lasted.

It's just disheartening for J/J fans. But I am sure Natalie supporters are very happy - if the roles were reversed, I would be too, so enjoy!!

August 30, 2009 at 9:46 AM  
Blogger lacey said...

Hi all..

Okay I'm not sure if I should be excited about Jeff's prospects or not.

Kevin has given Jeff and Michelle hope that he will go along with voting Jordan out, but then tells Nat that he was just playing along.
He lies so well, I believe him each time. Which is the lie??
The only time I ever find out what he's really thinking is when he goes into the DR. And since we are not privy to that, I'm still in the dark.

Anyone have any clarity that I might have missed?

**lacey**

August 30, 2009 at 9:47 AM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Carolyn

I was surfing the web today and I saw an interview listing Chima Benson of Big Brother 11. I thought her name was Simone.

Seems she's hiding if that's true.

I agree with your early comments, till she takes responsibility for her actions, her comments have no meaning.

August 30, 2009 at 10:00 AM  
Blogger KantroSAK said...

Enjoy brunch... it would be VERY interesting if Jeff stayed.. I don't like him anymore, however I think this week humbled him a bit...

August 30, 2009 at 10:01 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Famous last words

Jeff talking to Lydia on the first night of the feeds. They are talking about the upcoming Veto comp. Jeff says that it would be better if no one wins because he thinks she has the votes. Lydia says that Jessie and Russel might be mad at Jeff if he used it. Then he says.

"He'd have to pick someone else, ha ha, that would be funny."

Didn't turn out as funny as you thought, did it Jeff.

August 30, 2009 at 10:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That would be the best ever....if michelle used the POV on Jeff instead of herself....I really don't see it happening though....I think jeff said it best "keep your ideas on this plantet" but i am totally on board with it!!!!

August 30, 2009 at 10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Team J/J....all the way!!!

August 30, 2009 at 10:34 AM  
Blogger Tallen said...

yall have a great day and take good notes, IM off to a bluzcruz/BBQ. Its going to be like 108 degrees .

August 30, 2009 at 10:47 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good Morning Carolyn, Genie and all my other BB addicts! Boy wasn't that a whirlwind lie fest last night. I thought Natalie's head was going to start spinning around and spew green stuff with all her lies getting confused in her head! This girl really has a problem...There for a while last night I had hope for Jeff..I thought Michele had figured out a way to bring him to final 2. That girl is freaking brilliant...She has been thinking about doing this for a long time..what a analytical mind she has. I love her!!!

I thought Jeff finally believed her when she offered to help get him F2. I really liked him when he got angry at K/N/J for trying to get him to stab Michele in the back and he got furious telling them he was not that kind of person..to take a kind gesture like that from a person and then turn around and 'stick it up her a@@'!!! I thought my old Jeff was back!!! Then before it was over he told them they could do it but he wasn't going to be a part of it.

Oh this crazy game...it's about to drive me crazy. I so want Jeff to be the nice guy again! but Michele still has my vote!

I can't believe how Natalie can keep twisting everyone (except Michele) to her way of thinking. She is a true puppetmaster. I think if the wins this game (and it's a distinct possibility) she still loses in her personal life because how could any of her friends and co-workers that watched this program trust her again!!! She's just too good at deception!

I can't wait for the show tonight and I'm hoping that the gold key that Jeff found actually does give him some kind of power and can turn the game again..I guess I'm still a Jeff lover at heart! There's good in there we just got to detox him from Natalie!

August 30, 2009 at 10:52 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Someone, anyone please tell me you don't think Michele will fall for the old 'use the veto on Jeff and you have proven yourself to me and you'r safe' trick!!!

August 30, 2009 at 11:03 AM  
Blogger Patti C said...

Even though the Pandora Box episode happened before POV, I believe the key will save Jeff because he was not greedy in helping Kevin.

I think Kevin is giving Jeff a clue when KEVIN TOLD JEFF THAT HE MAY BE SAFE (because Jeff used the key to get Kevin's hand loose)..

BB probably already told Kevin that since Natalie didn't really try to look for the key before she just took off to get the money, she was greedy!

When Jeff tried to help find the key to set Kevin free, Jeff is being un-greedy.

Kevin may be told to put up Natalie for eviction because she was so greedy..Natalie chose greed over helping Kevin.

My wish is that Jeff will be given the gift of HOPE...which may save him from eviction.

Here is my take on Pandora's Box:

Pandora opened the box out of curiosity not greed.

Kevin was curious so he opened the box out of curiosity not greed.

Maybe BB has it set up that whoever found the key and used it to help Kevin cannot be put on the block.

COMMENTS &/OR IDEAS APPRECIATED

August 30, 2009 at 11:18 AM  
Blogger jane said...

Natalie is on crack, and Kevin is high of the fumes.

August 30, 2009 at 11:32 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Everyone needs to hit the tip jar so Carolyn can buy a new pair of ears. Can you imagine having to listen to that much of Natalie in one sitting, and then having to type it all out for us so we don't have to listen to it too?

I can't. When I turn on the feeds, I can go to a non-Natalie feed or mute it if AGP is trying to force me to listen to her.

Mama needs a new pair of ears (and a fresh set of fingers)!

*Smooch* Carolyn for all you do and just because, too.

What will today bring? More of the same. I'm not tuning in yet. But I got through all the required reading, and yes, Carolyn, I do read every word you type (and Genie too.)

I'll be checking back later for a Syn sighting. He managed to slip through my fingers last night. I do believe he bought some lube at Wal-Mart last night. (slippery devil... notice I left out "lil". :-p~~ )

Good morning/afternoon everyone.

^Ä^

August 30, 2009 at 11:40 AM  
Blogger jane said...

Jeff just won maybe one brownie point with me. His response to the crack induced plan (operation trick Michele into giving up her veto) was ok. Yeah, he said it was ridiculous, but he also said he would never do that to someone ... f*uck them over like that after they do something so nice for him. And he's taking responsibility for losing the comp.

Good for him. In a rational state he is not a such a prick.

Uh, Natalie on the other hand ...

August 30, 2009 at 11:40 AM  
Blogger Jane Doe said...

Why is the background (the part you read) black w/light white print? It KILLS the eyes!!

Don't think I'm not grateful for your updates, thanks for writing this so we can keep up w/what's going on in that crazy house.

August 30, 2009 at 11:46 AM  
Blogger jane said...

Tell you what though, if Michele hadn't already won Jeff's jury vote by fighting to keep his this week, the nimrod triplets just handed it to her on a silver platter. I'm not sure he would even vote for Jordan now, he's so pissed at their lazy and sleazy game play.

What is becoming really interesting, is Michele is winning the respect of the men. They may or may not like her, but she is the only woman this season "playing like man" and by the way kicking their asses. She's macho.

August 30, 2009 at 11:48 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

if michelle use the pov on jeff and not herself then she deserves to go home.. but i truely dont believe she is that dumb...
enjoy your brunch sweetie

August 30, 2009 at 11:56 AM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Good morning Carolyn ♥ Enjoy brunch and your relaxing day!

Good Morning Genie ♥ I hope you have a nice ME day too!

Good morning, well afternoon BB Buddies!! I went out last night and stayed out way too late! But had a lot of fun!! Hope you all enjoy your relaxing day too ☺☺☺☺☺


J/J cuteness this afternoon!

Jordan: You wanna cook something?
Jeff: Naw let's get cooking in here!
Jordan: JEFF, you're such a nerd!

LOLOLOLOL

Jeff asked if she would get down and dirty if they shut off the cameras for an hour. ☺

I love it! They are cute together.

August 30, 2009 at 11:58 AM  
Blogger Lisa Mason said...

Good afternoon! Have a lovely brunch with your mother, Carolyn! i just got caught up from where I stopped watching last night. Do Natalie and Kevin seriously think Michelle is stupid enough to fall for this latest plan to use the veto on Jeff instead of herself? Hello? Does anyone remember what happened to Marcellas? I cannot believe Natalie-I don't think one single word out of her mouth is ever the truth. One thing is for sure-if she makes it to final 2, she will win. She has not won anything, but she has played the slickest game since (maybe) Will Kirby.

August 30, 2009 at 12:04 PM  
Blogger kevin said...

this place is a nuthouse. Michele would NEVER use the veto on Jeff instead of herself. Kevin & Natalie are TRIPPIN'

August 30, 2009 at 12:36 PM  
Blogger Lisa Mason said...

ok, I am going to do some stuff around the house. I'll see everyone here tonight for the viewing party!

August 30, 2009 at 12:38 PM  
Blogger Patti C said...

Dear Carolyn,
I hope that you enjoy your Sunday Brunch with your Mom... What a thoughtful daughter you are!

August 30, 2009 at 12:55 PM  
Blogger nolegs41 said...

Hi Carolyn, Hope you had a nice brunch. I was reading on another site where they seem positive that Jeff is safe because of the "pandora key" because it stands for "hope" Just what I've read.

August 30, 2009 at 1:33 PM  
Blogger ninaroxx74 said...

Hello Everyone,

I have a quick question when do we find about the twist is it tonight or do we have to wait till Tuesday. I am also thinking the key is going to save Jeff.

August 30, 2009 at 1:41 PM  
Blogger aries_bratt77 said...

Flashback to 2pm for Jeff and Jordan fans. They are so cute playing the guessing game.

August 30, 2009 at 2:32 PM  
Blogger Berdache Bear said...

Good afternoon, Carolyn, Genie, and all you wonderful posters.

Last night, several times, Natalie commented about "making a deal with the devil." Although Natalie (of all people) was referring to Michele as the devil, her comments inspired two new chops at:

http://berdachebearsez.blogspot.com/

(You'll know you're at the right spot, if the top pic is a picture of AG with the 7 Dwarfs.)

I'm hoping, like many of you, that Jeff's lack of greed will save him. Now, if only he would drastically cut down on his mean-spirited bashing of Michele. To quote Jeff, himself: "Dude, it's a game. Enjoy it for what it is." Get a clue, Jeff.

On one hand, I wish I had the moola to afford the live feeds. On the OTHER hand, since I can't afford the live feeds, I don't have to listen to the yappy little girl that never shuts up. Every cloud has a silver lining, for real.

August 30, 2009 at 2:49 PM  
Blogger Shell said...

Michele isnt going anywhere. I find it funny how Jeff still thinks he has hope. hahahahah

August 30, 2009 at 3:03 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

Well if some how Jeff does stay, I sure hope he will be loyal to Michele. That worries me alot. Jeff still believes Nat about things. I was very surprised that Mich wanted to keep Jeff after all he has done and said about her. Is it all just for his jury vote? Only Mich knows. I hope Mich wins HOH,veto and boots Nat out.

August 30, 2009 at 3:03 PM  
Blogger Shell said...

Bye Bye Jeff. Karma is a bitch.

August 30, 2009 at 3:05 PM  
Blogger lacey said...

hey all..

Hey Patti C...I love your take on Pandora's box. Wish it were true.
But I don't think it's going to affect whether anyone is safe or not. I think it will only affect who gets money and who doesn't.

But I would just love to be wrong.

**lacey**

August 30, 2009 at 3:16 PM  
Blogger lacey said...

Hi all..

I am actually annoyed that Natalie thinks her powers of persuasion are soooooo great that she could talk Michelle into taking Jeff off the block. Who does she think she is???

You would think Jeff would get a clue that she is manipulating just by her suggestion of it.

Why are the gorgeous ones always the thickest??

**lacey**

August 30, 2009 at 3:22 PM  
Blogger jane said...

What a freaking disaster for AG and CBS if Natalie and Jordan are the final 2. It will be bad enough with Kevin in f2, but that duo. They have barely even showed Natalie to the TV's and Jordan is edited to be nothing but a bubble head. Either way the viewers and the feed watchers will be up in arms.

It makes me wonder whether the network would be willing to take drastic measures and screw with the game.

August 30, 2009 at 3:24 PM  
Blogger jane said...

lacey - as the Millionare Matchmaker says: God doesn't make MENSA supermodels.

August 30, 2009 at 3:33 PM  
Blogger Shell said...

Nobody is LOYAL to Michele ! She has got this far with nobodys help. She deserves to win it all !

August 30, 2009 at 3:34 PM  
Blogger jane said...

Jordan wants to go to San Francisco to see the red bridge - because it's on Full House.

August 30, 2009 at 3:39 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

jane said...

... They have barely even showed Natalie to the TV's and Jordan is edited to be nothing but a bubble head.


Edited? I'd love to have that editor's job. He doesn't have to work very much.

^Ä^

August 30, 2009 at 3:40 PM  
Blogger jane said...

Sigh - dumb is only cute for a while, and never when also mean.

August 30, 2009 at 3:40 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Hi Ya'll! I keep forgetting about the Pandora's box stuff, I didn't watch it on the feeds. So I am still clueless and what ya'll is taking about . . .

Can you tell I am listening to Jordan talk right now ya'll????

August 30, 2009 at 3:46 PM  
Blogger jane said...

Gaytor - yeah, bubble head is Jordan's natural habitat, but she has had moments where she had insight about people's behavior ... before she lost her mind and got hypnotized by Natalie (the contents of Pandora's Box that escaped early season).

August 30, 2009 at 3:47 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

*Pops in, gives everyone super hugs and pops out again* :)

August 30, 2009 at 3:55 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Oh Natalie admitted she didn't try in the last HOH comp but she is gonna play "balls out" the next one. Am I the only one who KEEPS hearing her say that?

August 30, 2009 at 4:04 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey Everyone :)

Happy Shiny Clean Carolyn Here (in a towel, no less)

Hope you've all had a wonderful Sunday!

I'll be opening the Sunday Show Viewing Party Post at 7:45pm Eastern.

August 30, 2009 at 4:11 PM  
Blogger ... said...

I have a random question, and this probably is not the appropriate forum to ask it, but I don't know how else to figure it out :) About the 10 dollars worth of free music for the month you get with the feeds: I picked my music and went to check out, but it just asked for my credit card. Can anyone tell me how to redeem the 10 dollars worth? I cant figure it out. Thanks!!!

August 30, 2009 at 4:13 PM  
Blogger Berdache Bear said...

MinI: Nope, you are definitely NOT the only one who keeps hearing Natalie say that. In fact, one commenter said they would love to see her really go "balls out" in the next HoH and still lose. That would be cool. However, knowing Natalie, after losing she would claim that she had changed her mind and decided she didn't want HoH because it isn't important, the PoV is the important thing. (This claim would be despite the fact that HoH is important if no other reason than it guarantees your safety and a definite spot in the F4.) I'm beginning to see smally Iminiscule, actually) chinks in Natalie's arguments, so hopefully she is at the point where she is incapable of maintaining lies because there are too few people and she is afraid of being found out. One can dream, right?

August 30, 2009 at 4:16 PM  
Blogger kevin said...

I think we should all give Michele a round of applause for overcoming Jeff's death-stares & talking Jeff out of his funk. It got so much game talk going I'm sure it's confusing, but sorry to say, Jeff's still going home on Thursday.

August 30, 2009 at 4:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think we should really stop bashing Jordan. She hasn't been exposed to much and will possibly move on to bigger and better things, but it's funny how we are so passionate about her. I hate the stone throwing.

August 30, 2009 at 4:35 PM  
Blogger lacey said...

hey all

Did anyone watch the feeds today long enough to find out why Michelle seems to be keeping to herself?? Seems we all took the day off, and now I'm a little lost.

What happened?? Anything important?

**lacey**

August 30, 2009 at 4:40 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I just hope and I mean hope Natalie does not make the final 2. She has done nothing! OMG I feel so annoyed that she is still there!

August 30, 2009 at 11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below