;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, August 28, 2009

Friday Morning in the Big Brother 11 House

9:25am BBT - The Blue We'll Be Right Back screen just came up on all 4 feeds.

Wakey, wakey, house guests!! It's time to get up and entertain the live feed viewers!!

You've got nominations today, camera ready for noms DR sessions before that... the HGs are thinking they may quite possibly have a comp of some sort, since they were locked down all night!

9:36am BBT
Feeds are back!

Morning has broken. 3 of the HGs are up, and the backyard is open! So much for that luxury comp idea.

Jeff & Michele are in the kitchen preparing to do battle with the ants.

Jordan's up too.

Natalie's still buried under the covers, and no sign of Kevin yet.

Jeff goes off to get some shoes on, brush his teeth and put his contacts in, and when he returns to the kitchen, Michele has eradicated the ants from the area closest to the window. He heads outside to address the problem from it's likely source...

9:47am BBT - Light chatter & cleaning with Michele and Jeff...

9:59am BBT - Michele and Jeff are still on about the ants. Jeff puts gloves on to spray and scour, because he doesn't want the chemicals in the Raid touching him.

Michele figures it can't do her any more harm than what she's expose to all the time at work.

Michele: There's definitely gonna be a clip of us saving our house.
Jeff: Yeah.. or they're not gonna show anything, 'cause it's gross.

Jordan has gone back to bed. The camera flips to her ( ***i think it's her) under the covers.

No signs of life at all on Kevin or Natalie yet.

10:03am BBT
BB: Jeff, please go to the Diary Room.

Jeff heads off...

Michele emerges from the bathroom and resumes tackling the kitchen.

10:14am BBT
Kitchen
Jordan & Michele

Jordan comes in and Michele tells her what she and Jeff have been up to with the ants. Jordan starts to help.

Jordan: Ewww!
Michele: You didn't see the grossness, trust me. Natalie, I think, would have passed out had she seen it.
BB: Kevin, please come to the DR.

10:16am
Jeff returns to the kitchen from his DR session, pulls Jordan in for a hug. They talk about last night when she came in to talk to him. He was so out of it, doesn't remember even talking to her.

They talk a little more, and he pulls her in for another hug.

10:18am BBT - Operation Extermination Resumes, now fortified by the 3 of them...

They're cleaning, scouring and tossing... With the 3 of them working together, they make great progress in very little time. At 10:27am BBT, they're still at it, but it's beginning to look a bit more manageable. Even so, the camera zooms in on a section they've just completed to show an ant still crawling around there.

10:31am BBT
Cleaning continues...

Jordan: I was crying in my dream last night.
Michele: Aw really...
Jeff: (comes back in from outside) Dude, when I heard that JayZ song this morning, I thought we were having the clothes luxury comp for sure, then I got up and saw the backyard open, and I was like... damn!

CUT TO:
10:32am
Haves Room
Natalie whispering to Kevin about the conversation between herself, Jordan and Michele last night.

Natalie: I said, Michele, I think your best move in this game was playing like you were a weak player, and then I got to you and I said...

Jeff comes into the Haves Room, and tells Kevin about his JayZ theory from this morning. Kevin had had the same thought, because when he 1st got up to change his batteries, the backyard was still locked down.

10:36am
They leave the haves room and head toward the kitchen area.

Jeff: Dude, can we coime up there and talk in a little bit?
Kevin: Yeah, sure. I'm gonna shower first though.
Jeff: Yeah, I'm doing laundry now..
Jordan (calls up to Kevin, now on the HoH landing) Did you sleep well up there?
Kevin: omg, it was great.

10:37am BBT
Jeff goes outside for a smoke and grabs a seat on the couch. He's either troubled or gassy...




10:40am BBT
Jordan joins Jeff outside on the couch.
Jordan: Michele last night told me, there's a way we can still do this... but, I think, if it comes down to it, I'm not gonna try to save her.
Jeff: no, no way. Either she's gotta go or Kevin's gotta go.
Jordan: I think she's a stronger player...
Jeff: I hope he's stickin to the plan.
Jordan: I hope he is too. I think he might give you a key, but I think he'll backdoor you if he has the chance.
Jeff: He's got to.
Jordan: And too, they're gonna be like, now we have to split up Jordan and Jeff. But I think if it's you and Michele, I think Natalie would vote you out.
Jeff: I think she'd vote Michele out... We'll talk to Natalie after the PoV... He owes me right now, so if he doesn't put me up, he finishes his deal.
Jordan: I shoulda put him up and worried about Lydia and Natalie later.

Jeff plans with Jordan how he'll emphasize to Kevin about Michele being the strongest in the mental comps... Also, Jeff is going the salesman route with Kevin, planning to use the words in his boyfriend's letter about what an honest and caring person he is...

Jordan's dreaming of a final 4 with Kevin and Natalie... and then giving Kevin the heave ho.

Jeff: I think hes gonna try to backdoor me.. if the chance comes up.
Jordan: We have to make sure Michele doesn't win the PoV.

Jeff: I told her not to play this both sides sh-t.. and already she went upstairs and talked to Kevin .. then came back down and talked to you saying we can do the final 3... come on!

***What is with her?! I'm the only one allowed to play both sides and have a final 2 deal.

Jeff: Then me n you have to win HoH next week. If Natalie wins, I gone... We have to win. I'm almost glad Kevin got it over Michele... She shoulda been gone week one. She should just be happy she made it this far.

10:50am - Michele comes out to join them... Jeff hasn't come down from his Michele bash yet. He's barely able to be civil. Jordan excuses herself to go to the bathroom.

Michele: This week sucks, but all we have to do is whoever's not on the block win the PoV..
Jeff: Yeah. It's that easy.
Michele: Well, we got a shot.

Michele: You saw me. I tried.
Jeff: I don't feel safe. But you never feel safe when you don't have the thing this late int he game.
Michele: Thanks for telling me about that hole in the cup. I was like, yay, Jeff doesn't hate me.

Jordan comes back outside. They say they're happy they got rid of Russell, but now they have an ant infestation.

10:58am BBT
BB: House guests, this is a lockdown. Please go inside and close the sliding glass doors.

Jeff, Michele and Jordan go into the kitchen and have some breakfast.

Upstairs in HoH, Kevin is shaving, wearing his shirt like a shawl.

11:09am BBT
  • Jordan's washing her dish.
  • Michele's at the counter, finishing her breakfast.
  • Jeff's studying the memory wall...
  • Kevin's now dressed and in the main section of the HoH room.
***Luxury comp to the live feeds, please!!! :)

11:12am BBT
  • Jordan grabs her granny blanket and goes for a lie down in the green room. She's clearly troubled.
  • Kevin's upstairs modeling his swank new hoodie..
11:14am BBT
Jeff: Wanna go back to bed?
Jordan: You want to?
Jeff: What else we got to do?
Jordan: In here? ok. I've got a headache... I'm grossed out with the ants...
Jeff: You shoulda saw it before. Dude, there was ants marching in there. You woulda been really grossed out. There were like, clumps of em. We were in the penthouse with good toothpaste, and now we're back down here.
Jordan: I like it down here... Keeps me level. You haven't massaged me yet. I'm gonna keep reminding you.
Jeff: I love it. Like when I want my back scratched? Man, what's up, it was like I ran 5 miles yesterday... I was so tired..
Jordan: You just passed out. I was like, where's my... BFF...

CUT TO:
11:18am BBT
Kitchen Counter
Kevin's having some breakfast. He's sporting the new hoodie and solo for the moment.

Michele joins him. He compliments her top, asking if he's seen it before...

Michele: How was your first might up there?
Kevin: It was great! I woke up and I was like, where am I? I love rolling around in the bed.
Michele: How're you feeling? Are you sore?
Kevin: Actually, I;m not.. I thought I would be, but... ohh. hold on.
Michele: It was like a thigh master workout...
Kevin: We got a good ass workout yesterday.
Michele: My knee is a little busted, but...
Kevin: At least you weren't the worst. I thought for sur eyou were gonna do a back flip and fall.
Michele: I was just happy I didn't hurt anyone else when I fell...

Michele tells him about the ant infestation this morning...

Kevin: I don't hear any construction.
Michele: Yeah, who knows... Maybe it's new toys or something...

11:26am - cont'd.
Chatter about food... then on to sleep patterns.

Kevin: Everyone's stressing out, it was it is... I'd been able to sleep until recently...

Talk turns to how hot it was during the comp yesterday and how they motivated themselves to keep going through it... then on to Russell. Kevin tells Michele he thinks Russell never liked her at all. She agrees. They both agree Russell was just desperate.

11:31am BBT, cont'd.
Kevin: Final 5, baby. omg, can you believe it?
Michele: I don't think there's anything happening today, but what's in store for tomorrow?
Kevin: The only one I didn't like was the carousel. Do you ever catch yourself going out there, and then you realize...
Michele: All the time... I'm like, omg, I'm on Big Brother! It's insane now, cause there are so few of us.. I remember when we had a line for the bathroom. Now it's like, there's just the 5 of us in the mansion.

Talk turns to noms...

Checking in on Jeff & Jordan...

Jordan: You're too skinny now. I put my head down and all I feel is bone.
Jeff: It's not bone. It's a bone-er.

Jordan asks him to keep doing her back. She says she wants a shower and to put some make up on. He tells her not to put make up on, and that she's beautiful without it.

Chatter about makeup, and how BB makes the women use liquid liner, because they'd be able to write with the pencils. Then back to rubby, rubby.

11:38am BBT
Jordan: Ok.. Lets' go out there.
Jeff: Yeah, right. She's not gonna give us the chance to talk, so why should we give her one?

They head into the kitchen and make small talk...

11:42am BBT - Natalie joins the living with 18 minutes to spare in the Big Brother morning! :)

11:45am BBT
Jeff: Did you hear that?! Sounds like a huge camera moving.
Jordan: They are doin' something! Listen!
Kevin: No, that's a plane...
Jordan: No... That is!! Listen to it. I think we're all gonna do somethin'.. prbably around, I'm predicting 2 o'clock... Prizes!! Money!!

The HGs are back to thinking something's up for today... They are all speculating about it... Jordan's fantasizing about being on the Price is Right.

11:55am BBT
Jeff's still stuck on the idea of it being clothing related, because of the wake up song, Change Clothes....

There'll be an afternoon post opening in just a few minutes. :) Please refresh around 12:15pm BBT.


Watch Big Brother 11 24/7






Permalink







69 Comments:

Blogger Coffee Break Mom said...

Right now that questions mark is the only thing that has my intrest LOL

August 28, 2009 at 9:36 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Good Morning Dishers!!

GaYToR so glad things went well for you. I will say another prayer for your speedy recovery.

August 28, 2009 at 9:38 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Good Morning Sweet Carolyn!

Good Morning Dish Buddies!

GaYToR ~ So glad you checked in and it's all over, except the pain. I'm here (AND MANY OTHERS) so you can milk it for what it's worth!!! LOL ♥♥♥

Really, I hope it doesn't hurt too much! But, maybe Syn will feel real bad and cave! ☻

Take care, hun!

August 28, 2009 at 9:47 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Although the plan that whichever of the JJM group is not nominated needs to win POV sounds good in theory, I don't think it would work.

I would trust Michelle to save Jeff or Jordon, but I wouldn't trust either of them to do the right thing. They would most likely save each other which would lead to Natalie being on the block, but I am afraid they would then go on to vote Michelle out.

I am still hoping to see Michelle nominated today and to then see her win POV. It is her only real chance. I think breaking up J&J is her best chance at final 2 also. Russell was right, no one except Jeff and Jordon are allowed to have a final 2 or Jeff has all kinds of foul things to say about them. Jeff and Jordan are going to be loyal to each other. If they get to final 3 and one of them wins, it's a done deal.

I think Michelle has a better chance of going into F3 with Kevin or Natalie or even both of them. If either of them won, I think Michelle would still stand a chance. Kevin is smart and Natalie is selfish. If they thought they had a better chance of beating Michelle in the final 2 than they did of beating each other, I have no doubt they would stab each other in the neck in a heartbeat.

I know the phrase is supposed to be stab in the back, but this year's theme seems to be to go straight for the jugular.

August 28, 2009 at 9:47 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

I can't believe after all these years, there is still an ant problem! But then again, maybe it's some added frustration from BB! LOL

August 28, 2009 at 9:51 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Carolyn you got me!! I posted on the wrong page. Good Morning to you and all the other BB addicts !! I feel really sad for Michele now. Her crying jag last night broke my heart and made want to give her a big hug. I used to be one of Jeff's biggest supporters but I'm so sick at my stomach at the way he talks about her. So mean! In my opinion it's even worse because she likes him so much and has trusted him and Jordan. I know Kevin will be telling J/J his lie about Michele when she was up in HOH last night and make it even worse for her. Sounds like none of the people left in the house has a conscience. Sorry for my rant this morning! I can't wait to see what the 'secret door' is. Any ideas?

August 28, 2009 at 9:56 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Good Morning Carolyn and BBDishers!

I have lots to do today so I won't be able to check back in until later this evening. I sure hope Kevin puts Michelle and JOrdan up, Jeff wins the POV and takes Jordo off and then poor Kevin would have to put up Natalie! I think the best person to win BB11 has to be someone that actually played to win the competitions and a spattering of lies, deceipt and back stabbing!

GaYToR, it sounds like you are okay?????

August 28, 2009 at 9:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you are ok GaYTor.

This Michele bashing is awful.J/J are awful about that. When they are on, I can't watch them.

And Natalie, what a sweetheart...

Poor Michelle.

August 28, 2009 at 9:58 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Good morning everyone!

Gaytor - glad to hear you are back and all went ok! (((((((hugs))))))

Marci - morning lady! Hope that back of yours is doing better today!! ((((((hugs)))))

Grendon - always love reading your posts!

Michelle - Morning lady!

Heather - Morning lady!

Thats my role call for the day - i'm no Carolyn/Genie!

August 28, 2009 at 9:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn, I am sorry...

thanks for the great overnight report.

August 28, 2009 at 10:01 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

good mornin'!

i was just watching FB to j/j worrying about jeff. number one-are they kidding that it took this long for them to figure out the scenarios?
number two-i knew it, nat would throw kev under with jeff ad jordon. she is going to put all the blodd on kev n kev doesn't ralize exactly how shady nat is.
number three-is anyone ever going to tell jeff and jordon when they come out how wrong they are about their judgments of michele. i am so angry that they are willing to believe that michele said she wanted to keep them because they are dumb. that makes me so fickin angry at all involved in that lie. j/j will always believe that.
and i think jeff nd jordon deserve whatever happens this week. i kinda feel bad for them being soooo stupid about everything natalie! their weakness has been playing too personal. you watch jeff will get increasingly nasty to michele this week. he has no one else to take his anger out on. he will focus so much on her to the detriment of the rest of his game. i want michele and or kevin in the final. i don't want natalie Near final three. and if anyone to take her another week(except kev). if they do they are the worst players of the season. why would you want to go near the end with her. hello jury votes? ugg. so sorry for the rant i am just annoyed at so many people in there. come on kev. think about yourself Not nat! he has got to throw her under b/c she has already started with him!

August 28, 2009 at 10:03 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

OK, I have officially lost my mind. I sneezed and expected at least one HG to say Bless You! LOL

Carolyn ~ have you had these symptoms? Should I be worried? LOL

Hopefully, that secret door IS where the straight jackets are and they will share!

August 28, 2009 at 10:04 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

BB people, if you are reading...try the old wives tale about ants not crossing a chalk line and see if that works. Buy the chalk dust and have them sprinkle it wound the doors and windows.
An even miz of water and vinegar for washing down the counters should help with the ants too.

August 28, 2009 at 10:05 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

grendon--i totally agree with you

August 28, 2009 at 10:06 AM  
Blogger way094 said...

WHERE IS THE ROSS /RUSSEL interview???

August 28, 2009 at 10:07 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Goood morning, Everyone :)

August 28, 2009 at 10:09 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Hiya Wendy! No comment yet!

August 28, 2009 at 10:12 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

rosaritoe

You said in an earlier post (from TOR) that Nat reminds you of a 10-12 year old girl. That's funny because I always thought she dresses like a 10-12 year old boy.

August 28, 2009 at 10:13 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

In the Overnight...

kevin said...

WHAT! Jordan WON'T use the veto if she wins it??? Can someone in the DR PLZ talk some sense into that girl?


Actually Kevin, Jeff professed the same thing to Jordan. Neither wants to be the cause of the other one going home. How cloyingly sweet! *Pass a bucket*

Genie covered it in the HoH Reveal .. or I think that is where it was... anyway, in last night's blogs.

It was kinda like, 'no I will use it on you. No, I will use it on you. No! I will use it on you. I won't save myself.'

^Ä^

August 28, 2009 at 10:15 AM  
Blogger johnnysjodi said...

Surely Kev can see that he can't go to F2 with Nat because of the jury votes. So far Jesse and Russ will vote for Nat and Lydia will vote for Kev. I would much rather see Jordan & Michelle on the block. Michelle gets POV, takes herself down, and Natalie go up and out the door. Perfect scenario.

August 28, 2009 at 10:22 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

GaYToR are you ok? I hope the pain isn't too bad...I'm thinking about you and hope you're doing fabulous!!

August 28, 2009 at 10:23 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Thanks for all the well wishes everyone. I seem to be doing fine for now. A bit of a headache but I just took another of my 10mg Vicodin. Silly doctor handed me a script for 20 (twenty!) 5mgs. I almost wadded it up and threw it in his trash can.

What part of "I already take 10mg 4 times a day" (120 a month) didn't he understand?

At least a friend has morphine pills if it gets bad. Vicodin is about the same as eating M&Ms.

Now about the game. I feel good about Kevin making the right decision. I think he has already proven he isn't going to be Natalie's puppet and that he has his own plan which he will follow no matter what.

Just PLEASE BB, hurry and get these nominations over with before someone does put a flea in his ear.

^Ä^

August 28, 2009 at 10:23 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

The Ross Video isn't available yet... only the commercial that precedes it.

As soon as it's up, i'll embed it here. :)

August 28, 2009 at 10:24 AM  
Blogger Vicki said...

Kevins smartest move is to put both J&J up together. Because even if the POV is won by either of them 1 of them would go...Then next week send Natalie packing unless she wins HOH ........HAHA

August 28, 2009 at 10:27 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

WendyLady33 I saw that business going on with Michigan Man last night.

I'll do a mini drag performance for you right now. Ever heard this song? It's one of my favorites.

♫ ♫ You can have my husband but ♫ ♫
♫ ♫ Please, don't mess with my man. ♫ ♫

*giggle* And that goes for Jun on Syn too.!

^Ä^

August 28, 2009 at 10:27 AM  
Blogger way094 said...

thanks caro !!!

August 28, 2009 at 10:29 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

From Ross Mathews' Twitter -

In the meantime, if you wanna speak to Ross and Memphis (#BB10) send us ur name/number and we'll call you today! insidedish@cbs.com

August 28, 2009 at 10:29 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Just checked out the Survivor cast and there's 2 Russ's and a Nat! Can't believe they are starting out with 20 this season. Can't wait!

August 28, 2009 at 10:30 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Carolyn, I have been waiting on Ross's interview too and saw he tweeted that there were technical issues and to keep checking back.

I also can't find Julie's Morning Show interview. Am I just missing it, looking in the wrong place on the CBS site or is it not there? HELP! They cut out my brain!! *teehee*

^Ä^

August 28, 2009 at 10:30 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Marci - fingerscrossed :0) Cause the boy is at his dads i'm snail sitting - not enjoying it so far but at least its not hard. Just don't like having to root around in the dirt for them to give them breakfast.

August 28, 2009 at 10:31 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

LOL Carolyn... sorry for repeating your info about the Ross tweet.

^Ä^

August 28, 2009 at 10:31 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Gaytor - nope but i googled and came up with Koko Taylor? That right?

August 28, 2009 at 10:34 AM  
Blogger ChristyinAL said...

Well, the worst case scenario for Jeff has happened! This is why he should have kept Russell. First of all, the excuse of taking out the strongest player doesn't hold up ~ personally, I think Kevin may be the biggest threat in the house and has been for a while. Jordan and Jeff were in the HOH room for two weeks and they took out someone incapable of winning, and someone in their own alliance. That will be their downfall. Now they don't even have the votes~in case of a tie the HOH decides.

I feel so bad for Michelle. She has been loyal in actions to them the entire game, and they sit around bashing her? After all the fuss about Russell getting personal, I can't believe Jordan would sit around talking about Michelle like that. Doesn't she realize she is doing the same thing?

I was pulling for Jeff and Jordan, now I don't care. I will miss their cuteness and snuggle time, but it has to end eventually anyway! They had a chance to take this game and they blew it.

August 28, 2009 at 10:35 AM  
Blogger HanHaysMom said...

Gaytor....glad all went well!! I bet you are a cute mummy!!

August 28, 2009 at 10:37 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

The Quickie Polls

Of the Final 8 HGs that will be either on the Jury or Final 2, who is your current choice for the $25,000 fan favorite prize?

At least my vote is in 3rd place for now. I think Michele deserves it if she doesn't win the $500K which I am still hoping for.

My next choice would be Russell. Admit it. He has given us much more entertaining game play in the house. Some didn't like his tactics, others did. I was somewhere in the middle, OK with some but not others.

Cuteness Factor got old for me. And it isn't worth $25K if you really want to reward someone as a good player.

Russell for the $25K !!!!


^Ä^

August 28, 2009 at 10:40 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

LOL Wendy! So what does a snail eat aside from my plants and bird seed?

August 28, 2009 at 10:42 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

WendyLady, the one I do is by Irma Thomas (a local, and Grammy Award winning singer.) She is known as the Soul Queen of New Orleans.

I found this for a bit of detail about her, not that anyone probably cares but:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irma_Thomas

Noteworthy Songs:
* "(You Can Have My Husband But) Don't Mess with My Man" (#22 R&B, 1960)

^Ä^

August 28, 2009 at 10:46 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Good morning, Carolyn!
Good morning, Genie!
Good morning, All my BB addict buddies!

Gaytor, good to see you are already back home & all went well. I hope you got my email yesterday.

August 28, 2009 at 10:49 AM  
Blogger Coffee Break Mom said...

I see the flaw... they think too far ahead.. they need to talk it out one step at a time.... Nobody knows who the next HOH will be so it is a waste of breath to say who they will put up next week.. just my opinion...

August 28, 2009 at 10:50 AM  
Blogger jane said...

I'm tired of Jeff and Jordan. I hope Jeff gets the axe. I will be fine without his muscles.

August 28, 2009 at 10:53 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

jeff is a jerk
go home jeff

August 28, 2009 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

The Blog:

10:37am BBT
Jeff goes outside for a smoke and grabs a seat on the couch. He's either troubled or gassy...


Isn't he always? LMCAO!

Now quit making me laugh. If I go into a convulsive fit of laughter I might bust a stitch.

I ♥ you St. Carolyn.

^Ä^

August 28, 2009 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger kevin said...

Michele mentions the perfect plan to force Kevin to renominate Natalie in clear language, "We still have a shot, the one of us that's not nominated wins veto, then Nat goes home *giggle giggle*"

SELL IT Michele! Don't allow Jeff to dismiss your perfect plan like that!

August 28, 2009 at 10:56 AM  
Blogger GaleFromSouthLouisiana said...

hes either troubled or gassy lol!!!!!!!

love it lol ty for the laughs!!!


Good Mornin Dishersssssss

August 28, 2009 at 10:58 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Marci - these things eat lettuce/brown bread and fruits. Think they are called apple snails but i call them slugs :P

Gaytor - thanks for the link. Gonna look into d/l some of her stuff here today and give them a good listen. Love all that soulful stuff - fav is sinner man-Nina Simone lately but i'm always opened to trying something new.

August 28, 2009 at 10:59 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

From the Blog, again.

Carolyn's addition:

***What is with her?! I'm the only one allowed to play both sides and have a final 2 deal.

Can I hear a big Amen, Sista! ???

Yes I know this is the point where stress runs the highest in the house (in a normal season but none of us have ever accused BB of this being a normal season) but this mentality has been showing through more and more.

I personally think this speaks volumes about her 'real' personality.

You may now all throw stones. ;)

^Ä^

August 28, 2009 at 11:00 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

The tires are busted on the bus now Michele gets to be run over by the rims.

August 28, 2009 at 11:01 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

GaYToR...I am Michele all the way. She deserves it for all the abuse she has and is taking!

August 28, 2009 at 11:01 AM  
Blogger Brook said...

thinking of you gator - glad you're doing alright today...so you have a morphine back up? hope you don't need it and i know it's no joke for some but - man what a relaxing feeling! morning caro! thanks for everything...morning all

August 28, 2009 at 11:02 AM  
Blogger Brook said...

hmmm....guess it's not morning anymore. forgive me - today is a pj's day

August 28, 2009 at 11:02 AM  
Blogger kevin said...

GaYToR said...

Actually Kevin...


yes yes I know, but I was under the impression that Michele had just described to her (& that Jordan had adequately understood, which was naive of me) how to force Kevin to renominate Natalie if Michele & Jeff were on the block & Jordan won the veto.

Jeff & Jordan reveal their mental inadequacies by having blinders on to the idea of this plan.

They're too concerned w next week & not understanding the sweetness of this week's situation. Come on HGs, exercise your thinking muscles. sheesh…

August 28, 2009 at 11:03 AM  
Blogger Meg in SC said...

Here is my 2 cents for the day.

I am very much wanting to see Jeff and Jordan in the final 2. I know Michele has been loyal to Jeff and Jordan but we see that i think the reason they don't see that is because anytime they ask her questions bout who said something or what happened she says i don't remember or she looks away and doesn't really give a forward answer, to them that is her lying so i can def. see why they don't trust her but really they should but i get why they don't.

I really don't want to see Kevin or Nat in the final 2 i really don't think they have done much all game.

so in my mind Go Jeff and Jordan!

August 28, 2009 at 11:05 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Gaytor - all i can find here is A Womans Viewpoint - no listing of that song tho but downloading it anyway :0)

August 28, 2009 at 11:05 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

*^*^*MsFitz*^*^*^ I did get your email along with a few others, and I have read every well wish on here. I feel truly blessed to have such caring friends.

And I mean that for every one of you here in Dish Land.

Even if we don't know each other on a personal and 'go visit' basis, we are a fantastic group and it feels good that we can openly say we care about each others well being.

My apologies for not responding to your email. I'm really terrible about that.

I'm so excited that Renee is coming to town this weekend. I want so much to be able to go out and have drinks with her and her hubby. I think once I change my bandage tomorrow AM I will feel much better. I can get some of the fleshy colored bandage tape and not look quite so much like a mummy with this doctors office white gauze.

^Ä^

August 28, 2009 at 11:12 AM  
Blogger vLO said...

Good Morning my fellow PST people and good afternoon to the rest of ya!

I'm so glad that Kevin won because Jeff has got to go with his horrible remarks about Michelle how does he feel he can tell Russell about disrespecting women when he in fact is probably the same when he gets mad at Jordan or worse since there's never a need to call Michelle a psycho. He's been too arrogant as of late and deserves to leave this week =]

August 28, 2009 at 11:17 AM  
Blogger Patti Z said...

OK, Jeff has officially taken over Russell's job of house bully. He has been working both sides since last week and now, since Michele HAS TO try to save herself since Jeff and Jordan obviously abandoned her, she is maligned for it?
I had suspected Jeff was a bit of a bully before (don't always think the way he talks to Jordan is cute, because he talks down to her and pushes her around), but now? Don't throw too many darts at Russell, Jeff, because you may be a tad more subtle, but the effect is just the same.
And Jordan has become the mean girl. They deserve whatever happens to them now.
Go Michele!

August 28, 2009 at 11:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If Jeff/Michele go up, Jordan wins PoV, and takes Jeff off and Nat goes up, will Jeff and Jordan vote out Nat or Michele?

August 28, 2009 at 11:32 AM  
Blogger MattitudeV1oh said...

"Jordan: I shoulda put him up and worried about Lydia and Natalie later."

Yes, you should have. Hindsight is 20/20. Dumping Lydia never made sense. She was just digging her own grave. Out of that threesome Kevin was always the biggest threat.

August 28, 2009 at 11:32 AM  
Blogger Sunny said...

Want to comment before reading this section...

^~^Gaytor, Welcome Home...^~^

And does no one think that nat not winning anything is her plan. All they hear every week is, take out the strongest player.... nat never wins anything we're safe with her. And then ya watch... she will pull the win out her azz...

August 28, 2009 at 11:34 AM  
Blogger kdcubfan said...

hey,
whats does everyone this is behind the door???

August 28, 2009 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Gaytor - no apology necessary about not responding to my email. I mainly wanted to be sure you knew I had you in my thoughts since I didn't post anything about it yesterday.

♥♥♥♥

August 28, 2009 at 11:38 AM  
Blogger Tallen said...

Ok this has taken over more than 1/2 my morning.
I have given up on team J/J, they are as mean and evil as any of the rest.
This has truely gone back to the High School setting, and their all picking on the one kid (michele)
I agree with all of your thoughts about Natalie...she's despicable...
Kevin there is still hope, but that meany brings out the evil in you

August 28, 2009 at 11:40 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Ross Does Russ

;p

August 28, 2009 at 11:43 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Be back later my military friend is here and i wanna spend time with her.

August 28, 2009 at 11:44 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Patti Z

I couldn't agree more. I have thought for quite some time that Jeff was the bully-not Russell.

Russell was a hot head. He blows up easy when he is angry or feels threatened and once it's out of his system he's over it. He didn't use his power to intimidate people-he was too busy being paranoid and second guessing himself. Everyone said he bullied Chima-I beg to differ. She got in his face, not the other way around.

Jeff uses power to intimidate which is definitely a bully tactic. He enjoys it when someone is powerless and he can control everything-another bully tactic. Also, we have all seen just how ugly it actually is when he loses his temper. Yet he walks around trying to give people the impression that he is always cool and always in control.

I would much rather deal with a hothead who gets it out of his system than to deal with someone who keeps up this charade of coolnes and lets the ugliness boil away inside. Those are the kind of people that are really nasty when they do blow.

August 28, 2009 at 11:45 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

hey gang :) I'm gonna get off my tush for a few minutes, before I open the afternoon post...

August 28, 2009 at 11:54 AM  
Blogger Spot said...

Happy Friday everyone.

GaYToR - I hope you’re feeling better soon.

LOVE Irma! She's not only an incredible entertainer, she's also a phenomenal human being.

When I was with my husband
He was really mean
But now with my man
He treats me like a queen ♪

GO Team Michelle!

August 28, 2009 at 11:55 AM  
Blogger Patti Z said...

Grendon,
I agree with you about Russell and Jeff and that Jeff's bulliness is through intimidation.
I would really love to see Michele and Kevin bond so that they can lose their loser-mentality allies and go to final two together.
I fear, though, that Natalie will wear Kevin out and he will do as she wants, not what is in his best interests. Natalie needs to go right after Jeff, IMO.

August 28, 2009 at 11:58 AM  
Blogger Tallen said...

Stop does anyone else see this?
The High School mentality:
Quarterback+Cheerleader
Smart misunderstood girl
Dweep but caring dude
the trouble maker

August 28, 2009 at 1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below