;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Overnight Report™

Good Morning, BB Lovers! Happy Thursday, Happy Live Show Day, Happy Live Eviction Day & (fingers crossed) Happy Endurance Comp Night!!!

I awoke this morning at 4:15am BBT to find Jeff & Jordan touching in their sleep up in the HoH bed. It was such a sweet shot, I couldn't resist capping it before I went to make the 1st cup of coffee.

Peace and Love has returned to JeffJo land...

In the spirit of a peaceful, loving wakeup for you, here's the first Flashback Find of the day. The talk is all about kissing, that leads into kissing. It doesn't get much cuter...

Clicking the pic will get you to the free trial of the feeds.


OK... the Overnight Report™ will go up in sections over the next couple hours, and it should be complete by 8am BBT... that's the goal. Please refresh this post periodically for new info.

12:04am BBT
HoH Room
Jeff & Jordan

After a bit of light Michele bashing - calling her smelly - at the top of the hour, as Jeff describes Michele's coming up and asking to sleep upstairs with him Wednesday morning, Jeff & Jordan move into a little flirt and a little game talk.

Jordan: I get so worried that if one of them get it, I'm gonna go home.
Jeff: No, 'cause I honestly think that they're targeting Michele, whether they're.. Maybe f'ing Russell's getting in their head... and I honestly think Michele's targeting them... but if Russell got in their f'ing head...
Jordan: I know!! That's what I'm saying, and I think...
Jeff: It doesn't matter who the f-ck wins, to be honest with you.

***Incidentally, Jeff has his hand down his pants for most of this conversation...

Jordan: Ohh... I don't.. I still don't trust Natalie and the ____, because we were never with them before.
Jeff: Then let's f'in hope Michele wins...
Jordan: I know!
Jeff: Or you. If you don't feel safe, then f'in win it, ya know?
Jordan: I know.
Jeff: This way we're 100% safe. We don't have to worry about sh-t... And then, you still go tme playin in the HoH next week.
Jordan: Let's just help Michele wins it, so she can't play in HoH next week.
Jeff: Yeah. Then we gotta f'in stick a dagger right in her back.
Jordan: (giggle)
Jeff: Wha? But it's true. That would be a sad one.

Jeff toots.

Jordan: Oh! That was a wet one!
Jeff: Nah... I would go take a shower.
Jordan: No, that sounded wet.
Jeff: Nah, that was a full stomach one. They're just tryin to get outta there. It was, like, bouncin' off quesadillas, and he snuck out.
Jordan: I never smell your farts.

***Well, in that case, He lets another one rip.

Jordan: Jeffff! Oh my goodness.
Jeff: There's gonna be me fartin' all over the place.
Jordan: Oh, I know!
Jeff: It's almost better when I fart in front of somebody, 'cause when I fart by myself, I kinda get embarrassed, 'cause I know they (production) still heard it, but I'm by myself, so I look like a dork... Whatever.

Talk turns to a bit more Jedi training... then Michele comes up and joins them.

CUT TO:
12:22am BBT
Haves Room
Natalie, Kevin & Russell

Natalie: Uhh.. we had a plan, cuz we f'in hate Michele...
Russell: Obviously.
Natalie: We know how she is, how she's so f'in paranoid an' sh-t, so we were gonna play a prank, and we were taking sh-t from the house, and we were hiding it.
Russell: (laughs)
Natalie: ...the Buddah... all kinds of sh-t. And we did it, this morning, at 6 in the morning.
Russell: (indicating Kevin) You did it? (Russell's tickled.)
Natalie: Me and him. We woke up at 6 and did it, then they called us to the DR and told us we had to put it all back.

A bit of light Michele bashing ensues... as they describe how it would have made her crazy for things to go missing, and how they're sure she counts everything...

Bucking for Russell's jury vote, Natalie tells him they tried really hard to get Michele put up as the Renom, instead of him.

Russell: They knew I wanted to come over (what?!)...
Natalie: I'm just surprised they didn't do it last week, 'cause then it would've been instant, you would've been gone. I asked them, I was like, if you had this plan, why did you just do it...

***Brief Control Rm BRB, due to Jordan talking about a DR upstairs...

Natalie: That's the f'ing plan.
Russell: 'Cause she will fight like hell to win the Veto.
Natalie: No. I know. This b-tch (Michele) is so stupid. Guess what she asked Jeff today? "Jeff, if me an Jordan were on the block, and you won the PoV, who would you use it on?"
Russell: (laughs) Hmmmm
Kevin: (nods his agreement.)
Natalie: Jeff was like, "are you really asking me that question?"
Russell: He said that?
Natalie: Yeah (laughing). And then he didn't give her.. he was like, "we'll cross that whe the bridge comes," like, obviously he's not gonna, ya know? Are you fu--ing stupid? WHy would you ask that question?
Russell's disgusted.
Kevin: I think she's mesmerized by Jeff a little...
Natalie: Yeah.

Russell puts on his mean face...

Russell: He's like, no one likes you, I'm like, I haven't been trying to be anyone's friend. I've been trying to be the villain, you dumbass. That's how stupid you are. Obviously I'm trying to be the villain of the season. F'ing idiot.
Natalie: Basically, the way it's gonna work is next week, you're gonna see either me or Kevin, or Michele or Jeff.
Russell: Just be like, f-ck it, f-ck you.
Kevin: It'll be either me... or Michele or Jeff.

***And if you realize this, why are you allowing it to happen?

Natalie: Or me next week. We don't know who's gonna go between us.
Kevin: yeah, if like, I win the veto.
Russell: Either way, I don't know why they even bother...
Natalie: If we go up next week, basically our goal is only one of us go up.
Kevin: If we could somehow convince...
Natalie: Just one of us, 'cause then the other wins the Veto, and then we're both f'in safe. And then they have to get rid of their own! :) And we get to vote, so we decide who goes, not them. Dude, we're playing against Jordan and Michele tomorrow...
Russell: You gotta get rid of Jeff though..
Natalie: If we cannot win HoH tomorrow, dude, we're pathetic losers.

Russell: You guys can both beat Jordan and Michele.
Natalie: We know.
Kevin: It's really just Michele...
Russell: (laughs) I love that you're so blunt.
Natalie: Dude, we talk about this all the time.
Russell: (to Kevin) When you do your little looks, they get me each time.

Natalie: We already have our speeches ready and everything... We're good.
Russell: He's so cocky. He thinks he's gonna win. (mimics Jeff) I've got 500,000 reasons.
Natalie: He has it in the bag right now.
Kevin: He does.
Natalie: And we're just tryin to be like, Noooo, he's our friend, ya know? Even during our speech, we're gonna make it seem like Michele's the target.. If we put him and Michele up, during the nomination ceremony, we're gonna give Michele a horrible speech and be like, Jeff, we put you up as a pawn... But...
Kevin: Like we were pawns...
Natalie: The thing is, if I'm HoH, and Kevin votes, and Jordan votes the other way, I break the tie, or Kevin breaks the tie... so we're good.. All week long he thinks he's a pawn, he thinks he's good. He's not.


This conversation continues, and so does the rest of the night! I've got to move on, but it's worth checking it out on flashback!


CUT TO:
12:45am BBT
Bathroom
Natalie & Kevin

Brief Stealth whispering to confirm mission accomplished on the Russell shmooze.

Natalie: I think, if one of us is in the final two... he'll vote for one of us now.

They wrap this up quickly and return to the Haves Room.


CUT TO:
1am BBT
HoH
Jeff, Michele, Jordan
Cams 1 & 2

Jeff & Jordan are in bed, with Jordan scratching his back. Michele's on the round chair.

Michele: But then, seeing other people cry makes me cry...

***me too! like... the little boy in terms of endearment? he gets me absolutely bawling every single time!

Jordan: Yeah.
Jeff: Me too! Whenever someone's eyes get watery, my eyes feel like they're gonna get watery.
Michele: You've got some empathy.
Jeff: I do?
Michele: That means you empathize with people. That's good.
Jeff: I do. I think it's my downfall.
Michele: How is it your downfall?
Jeff: 'Cause I don't like people.
Michele: You don't like people?
Jeff laughs.
Michele: WTF, dude, get outta here.
Jeff: No.. it's just, sometimes, I f'in hate someone, and then all of a sudden, something bad could happen, and I'm like, it's not so bad. Ya know what I mean?
Jordan: mm hmm.
Jeff: Like every time we came up here, and someone got to read their letter or something...
Jordan: yeah!
Jeff: I was always like, ya know what, I have the wrong opinion of this person.
Michele: They'r enot a douchebag.
Jeff: Yeah, like, I'm really an a-hole. No, really. F you. I'm out.
Jordan: (giggles)


Jordan: I'm gonna miss this bed when we have to go back to the Splish Splash room. It's hard...
Jeff: (southern) It's hard, Jordan!
Michele: I don't wanna sleep with them!
Jeff: They have to be doing something with the room... Especially if there's no more have nots.
Jordan: Michele, we have to win tomorrow!
Michele: We will win tomorrow! We're winners!
Jeff: You have to get HoH and Veto! We'll go back to back to back!
Michele: Yeah... Lock it up! Oh... By the way? I'm not that scared of heights. They seem to think I'm scared. I don't particularly like heights... like a 90 story building? But you can put me on anything, and I'll be fine.
Jeff: I hope they throw you into bugs.
Michele: I hope it's bugs! Natalie pisses herself.
Jeff: (to Jordan) Would you eat some bugs?
Jordan: I would, if I have too. I'd rather they blend em up... but I would.
Jeff: I like that attitude!

CUT TO:
1:15am BBT
Downstairs
Kevin & Natalie are counting things around the house...


CUT TO:
1:16am BBT
HoH Room
Jeff, Jordan

Jordan's now stroking Jeff's face. He's practically purring.

Jordan: Natalie seems to thnk shes got all the numbers down.. like all the days...
Jeff: Mmm. Whatever.
Jordan: I don't think she does. Russell told her day 33 was the Coup d'Etat. (snickers)
Jeff: He did?

Snuggles galore.

Jordan: mm hmm.. but she was like, that's so wrong, but she didn't say what it was, and I didn't say anything else either, so they don't need to know, like, my numbers, ya know?
Jeff: mm hmm.
Jordan: I don't know. I am scared that they might backdoor you.

***Isn't it funny how clarity always comes at the end of an HoH run?

Jeff: I know.
Jordan: I think.. I dunno... That could be true. This could be just a front.
Jeff: mm hmm
Jordan: And then, them... get rid of you.
Jeff: The more you say it, the more it rings true.
Jordan: I really don't... trust both of em.
Jeff: What day was the Coup d'Etat?
Jordan: 40.
Jeff: Oh yeah, Jessie gone... The week before was Ronnie gone... You got the dates down pretty good. We'll go over more tomorrow, by ourselves.. We'll go in the Green Room or something.

Jordan: 'Cause, Natalie was like, I'll give her a run for her money, if it's numbers.
Jeff: Whatever. I don't think she knows dick. They only know what Ronnie told them.
Jordan: I think it's best that her and Kevin go up again, and Kevin leave.
Jeff: mm hmm.

Jordan's back to stroking... Jeff's purring...

Jordan: Have you ever had your ears pierced?
Jeff: yeah.
Jordan: I can feel it.
Jeff: Double. Feel it. There's 2.

Michele returns to the HoH room. Talk turns to how production removes all the scissors, clippers, etc from the house, every time there's a fight. Then chatter about Russell... Then a bit of advice from Jeff...

Jeff: Just remember... if it's water, keep movin' your arms and stuff. It keeps the blood flowing.
Jordan: I'm worried that I'll layer up with too many clothes, and we'll just be standing there.
Jeff: Just take a hoodie out.

CUT TO:
1:35am BBT
Natalie, Kevin & Russell

After a bit of Jedi Training, then considering destroying Michele's birth control pills, so she wont have access to the calendar, which they can't figure out, Natalie and Kevin return to the Haves Room.

Natalie: We have to go to bed at 2. (per the DR)

The woman in the DR also told her that while you're allowed to move and hide HGs stuff, you're not allowed to move props around...

***It screws with continuity when suddenly there's a lamp in one shot and it's gone in the next.. and back and forth, lamp, no lamp, etc.

Chatter, then...

Kevin: I wish we could get more juicy dirt on Michele.
Natalie: There's nothing to get.
Kevin: But something like... Like the sh-ttalking she was doing about Jeff...
Natalie: She doesn't.
Kevin: She doesn't? That's what I'm saying. It would be awesom if she did.
Natalie: She doesn't. She's solid with them. She's on their side.
Kevin: When Jeff threatened the family? I was hoping she was like, F that... They're tight asmotherf--kers.
Natalie: I know.
Kevin: They pretend with us that she's crazy.
Natalie: They're not dummies. That's why it's up to us, dude.
Kevin: You know why? The glue is Jeff, because Jeff is using Michele to get them further, because Jordan's so dumb.
Natalie: He's trying to make us hate her... To go after her.
Kevin: Yeah.
Natalie: It's 2 against 3, and we have to win. Our back's against the wall. Tomorrow, we have to win, and we have to take one of em out. Better it be Jeff, but if he wins PoV, then Michele.
Kevin: Yeah.
Natalie: But we have to try and get Jeff out, because he'll beat us at any endurance competition. And without Jeff, Jordan is...
Kevin: Jeff is the glue of Jordan and Michele
Natalie: Michele can function on her own. Jordan cannot function on her own.
Kevin: Yeah.
Natalie: Michele will be fine, but Jordan will be lost. I think she'll actually come to us.
Kevin: Jordan? (Natalie nods yes) Yeah.
Natalie: Cuz the way we're gonna do it is, we did it at the last minute, and it was a game move. Be like, you respect that, and I think she'll come to us.

***Natalie, what color is the sky in your world?

Kevin: The thing is Jeff and Jordan keep saying people need to not take things personal (sic)... So... Hopefully they won't take it personal (sic) when we..
Natalie: Even if they do... it's a game. I have no problem putting him up. I have no problem. He thinks he can put us up at sacrificial lambs?! Just in case? And then he takes us off, and we owe him?!
Kevin: He owes me for not keeping Jessie.
Natalie: He thinks we owe him? Motherfu--er, you owe us.

They go on for a while about how they owe Jeff nothing, and, in fact, they're doing him a favor by getting Russell out.

Russell rejoins them. Kevin implores Natalie to do her very best, even if it's water.

Kevin: Just remember, if it's water. It's life or death.
Natalie: We need to mess with Michele's head. Hey! When Michele fell, what was it? How was she looking? Did she just drop? I mean, I was throwing up...
Russell: She was hurting. She fell. She was counting on Jeff to beat me, and he couldn't beat me. He was shaking.

***Ah, revisionist history. Russell, you shook for hours after, and you could barely walk.

Russell: She'll start to moan.
Natalie: She hung on for a long time.

Then...

Natalie: Someone took my gloves!
Kevin: Take hers!
Natalie: I will! I don't know what happened to mine. I'll say they were Chimas. Someone fu--ing took mine! That's what pisses me off.

Russell acts as a lookout, while Kevin and Natalie look through the Pool Room and Michele's belongings...

BB: Natalie, please go to the diary room.

She comes back in a few minutes, and they continue rifling through Michele's things. A couple minutes later, Michele comes down from the HoH Room, and heads for the pool room... They're able to skedaddle before she busts them. Michele goes into the Pool Room, closes the door and goes to bed. The great glove hunt continues... Now in the bathroom.


CUT TO:
2am BBT
HoH Room
Jeff & Jordan

Jordan: Am I a bad kisser?
Jeff: No.. why?

Cuteness, cuddles and kisses follow.

***And this brings us full circle... :) Back to the flashback find at the top of the post.


This concludes the Overnight Report™. As of 9am BBT on the Quad Cam view, the HGs are all snug in their beds, as visions of an Endurance Comp HoH win dance in their heads.




Watch Big Brother 11 24/7






Permalink







61 Comments:

Blogger JudyD said...

Good morning Carolyn,
I am drinking coffee right now from the mug I won.It holds allot more which gives me more time to sit here and read the blogs.Here's hoping for a great day in the BB house.
JudyD

August 27, 2009 at 7:10 AM  
Blogger Rana said...

Loved the Jeff and Jordan cuteness last night especially the kissing. Michelle just wouldn't leave!!! Michelle or Jordan just have to win HOH tonight. I don't want to even think about it if they don't. I can't stand Natalie and Kevin. Michelle and Jordan better not drop!!

August 27, 2009 at 7:43 AM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Good morning Carolyn ♥
Good morning Genie and RepX ♥

Good morning BB Buddies! ♥♥♥

I can't hang out today either....but I will be back on time for the show and the anticipated endurance comp!! Yay!

Have a super duper kinda day friends. ☺

August 27, 2009 at 8:16 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Well this should have gone in yesterday afternoon's comments but since I wasn't here.... And I love that people talk about me like I am. :-p~~ Everyone knows I catch up eventually.

I'm not calling anyone out on this but here are my feelings.

It was said by _____:

And there's nothing that ticks me off more than seeing a woman cry after a man has been mean to her.

And:

chivalry and chivalrous are used to describe courteous behavior, especially that of men towards women.

My $3.97 on that subject. Chivalry has died or is dying a rather quick death. I'm going to be hated for this but it's my opinion. As long as there is no physical violence all is fair. Words hurt and it can go in both directions. We are no longer in an era of women are to be seen and not heard and treated with complete respect no matter how they act. When women fought for equal rights that started the end of chivalry in my book. Equal rights didn't include the idea that it's still not acceptable to attack, verbally or physically, a woman, but women reserve the right to attack a man.

I never condone physical violence but I have seen plenty of it in both directions and male on male and female on female. Women can call 911 and claim domestic violence and the man is hauled away to jail. Men, in a huge percentage of cases, (nearly all) would never report it when being a victim of violence at the hands of a woman.

I'm not sure why other than it would be perceived as an unforgivable weakness on behalf of the man, so they stand and take it, knowing they can not defend themselves because were they to do so, it would be their ass being taken into custody.

Rant Over... and sorry that TOR isn't really the place for it, but when have I ever followed 'those' rules?

Stone throwing may commence now.

^Ä^

August 27, 2009 at 8:16 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Dear Big Brother Production,
Please add Rule# 4,358 in the BB rule book...
When there are six houseguests left it is impossible from this point forward to "backdoor" anyone as all will be playing for the POV.

Sorry that just drives me crazy!

p.s. Good Morning Carolyn and Dishers!!

August 27, 2009 at 8:22 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Good Morning ALL!

Please tell me the feeds are down and it's not just me????

August 27, 2009 at 8:24 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Good Morning Carolyn, Genie, fellow BB addicts

Happy Live Show Day! crossing fingers for endurance comp with lots and lots of water tonight, I have a feeling though it will not involve water and be more of a standing or holding for a long time kind of thing. Of course with three women playing they definitely may be looking for some wet t-shirt shots.

I did a quick glance at the light night comments and the overnight and it's nice to see that you really don't miss anything going to bed early. Between Genie's and other comments and the blog seems there is no end to Michele bashing. The favorite sport in the house at the moment.

I love the fact that they all need her too. So nice to her face, so vicious behind her back. Jeff and Jordan want her to win to do their dirty work this week so they can back door her next week. Natalie and Kevin want her to take out Jeff and Jordan so they can give the lie one more week.

Oh well at least the reign of "dumb" Jeff is over. Now, hopefully, "smart" Jeff who is always on the outside looking in will return and get a clue.

Part of me wants to see Jeff get whats coming to him but a much bigger part of me wants Michele to win and get a real HOH week. Send Natalie packing. I think having J/J/M/K in the house would be fun, hopefully.

I'll probably be throwing my 2 cents in most of the day :)

Have a great one.

August 27, 2009 at 8:31 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Hiya Genie ~ Oh, no! But I am glad it's not just me!!!

August 27, 2009 at 8:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning!!
Same problem here.
From Real Superpass: "We regret to inform you that we are aware of the temporary issue in the services with the live feeds. Our technical department is working on with high priority to fix this issue. Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused and try to access the live feeds after sometime."

August 27, 2009 at 8:38 AM  
Blogger tchr_mom said...

Thank you so much Genie! My feeds won't work, neither will flashback. This is my conference period, so I was going to watch a little of the overnight. Boo :( Oh well, such is life, and the power cord on my laptop went out last night. This after noon will be busy. I have to replace that before 7 my time.

Carolyn, thanks for getting me caught up.

August 27, 2009 at 8:39 AM  
Blogger Reneep. said...

Good Morning Ms. Queen of the Sunshine state! and I now see Ms. Genie too, so Good Morning to you tooo! Okay here is a thought….now that Jeff and Jordan are thinking clearer / if Russell is smart enough to calmly talk to them about his conversation with Kevin and Nat and their plans to back door Jeff, he may have a chance to stay for F4. Wellll so there are a lot of ifs and ands & buts in this, I just wish they could play well together for a few more weeks, but I think too many things were said yesterday, as my Momma would say, they need to eat a bar of soap to get all those nasty words out of their mouths. I’m all in for Michelle to win.

August 27, 2009 at 8:40 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Everyone!

Hang tight. Comments will be published soon :)

August 27, 2009 at 8:41 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Feeds Are up and loaded :)

August 27, 2009 at 8:49 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Good morning, Carolyn!
Good morning, Genie!
Good morning all my BB addict buddies!!

Happy, Happy Live Show Day & **fingers crossed** Endurance Comp!!!

Go Michelle!!! Go Jordan!!! Don't care which one wins I just do not want Kevin or Natalie to win. I really like Kevin but he is taking on the evilness of his twin. I wish more than ever he would have gone to Michelle & they could have worked together.

I have been dreaming non-stop for the past few nights about the BB house.

Also, last night several times Jeff commented how he did not like the person he is becoming in this house. Bashing people as if he was better than others. Said he hates what the house does to you. IMO, that proves the point made by several people & myself the behavior we are witnessing for the majority of these HG is not how they would behave in their daily lives. I don't even think Russell is that bad in his daily life but I do think he has a belief that to be a real man he must be tough, aggressive & never ever back down or show sentimental emotions. The way he talked about the way his Dad raised him is why I think he is that way. He got, got in this game & that hurt his pride so to be the bully & verbally attack he thinks will make people think he is the tough guy & never backed down & no one got him.

I'll be in & out all day so I'll probably see you all after the show!!!

Hope everyone has a good day!!1

August 27, 2009 at 8:50 AM  
Blogger Reneep. said...

Where is GaYToR when you need him, I have just about talked the hubby into driving to New Orleans for the weekend, I need the names of hotels that are nice but inexpensive, and restaurants, we have got to just get a way for the weekend! HELP! Renee

August 27, 2009 at 8:51 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

By the way, Jeff was being extremely caring & gentle to Jordan last night. He & Michelle both knew what Russell said about her being fat really bothered her. While I was watching neither one of them brought it up to her but they knew it really upset her.

August 27, 2009 at 8:52 AM  
Blogger johnny_5 said...

If Jeff is going to Hawaii why wouldn't he just tell Jordo she's going.? Maybe he doesn't want to go with her and has little interest in her.
At least they finally figured out who side Nat is on. Jeff deserves everything Nat wants to give him, but Nat deserves worse, that's why it's so hard to pull for her.
Could you imagine if she won it all? She's already more of an ego-maniac than Jessie!

August 27, 2009 at 8:57 AM  
Blogger Reneep. said...

Hey yesterday was the 19th amendments birthday!!! (1920)

August 27, 2009 at 8:58 AM  
Blogger Coffee Break Mom said...

My feeds are still down-- can't get it through the links or real player --- this sucks...

August 27, 2009 at 8:59 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Pamela - Huggies sweetheart!

August 27, 2009 at 8:59 AM  
Blogger Kristin said...

Gaytor! Love the way you broke that down.

My opinion is, if a woman can dish it, she can get it in return. Words are words. Threats are not okay under any circumstances however.

Anyway, I just don't see how it's okay for Jordan (or any woman for that matter) to get in a mans face and scream and yell and talk stuff and not expect to get that back.

I do not think Russell is a woman hater. I think he is a hothead. But then again, so is Jeff.

August 27, 2009 at 9:00 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Good Morning!

Bring on the AOH comp already cause i sure am!

BF isn't gonna behome til midnight - lil man leaves around 4pm and then it is just me and all of you :0)

August 27, 2009 at 9:02 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

No feeds in FL yet!

Good morning EVERYONE!!!

August 27, 2009 at 9:04 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Tangela! It would be interesting to see what kind of game Jordan would play without Jeff. :)

Morning JudyD! Cheers! :)

Morning Rana!

Morning JulieB! See you tonight! :)

Morning GaYToRiFic! I like to think of the new chivalry, where everyone treats everyone with respect and compassion. ♫Yes, I know that I'm a dreamer♫ :)

Morning Michelle! I think backdoor now refers to getting it up the rear or getting scr*wed. hahaha :)

Morning Marci! :) They are back up now :)

Morning Michigan Man! :) I;m hoping for lots of bugs and water. hahaha

Morning Diane! Thanks for the heads up :)

Morning Gerri! Natalie is a very prolific liar indeed :)

Morning Tchr_Mom! They shoudl be fine now :)

Morning Renee! I seriously doubt that would happen. Russell has burned too many bridges with J/J/M/

Morning MsFitz! Jeff is snapping out of it thankfully and hopefully permanently :)

Morning Johnny! I think neither of them want to talk about outside yet, until they get there.

August 27, 2009 at 9:07 AM  
Blogger Sandra B. said...

msfitz- Jeff taunted Jordon with a cookie last night. I wanted to smack him. He knew she was trying not to eat anything bad and was laughing telling her how yummy it was. (he is not always nice)

August 27, 2009 at 9:09 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Heathe! Hang tight. They shoudl be back up shortly! :)

Morning Kritin! :) That house has the ability to bring out the worst in people.

Morning Wendy! We are looking forward to your amazing commentary :)

Marci - Hang in there! :)

August 27, 2009 at 9:10 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Genie - don't put pressure on me like that!! I can't work under pressure :P

August 27, 2009 at 9:12 AM  
Blogger Sandra B. said...

GaYToR--you are so right. We want everything to be equal when it suits us and then have men open doors for us and bring the car around when it is raining. What can I say we want it all.

August 27, 2009 at 9:13 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Wendy - LOL! No pressure. It comes naturally to you :)

Morning SandraB! :)

August 27, 2009 at 9:15 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Reneep. said...

Where is GaYToR when you need him, I have just about talked the hubby into driving to New Orleans for the weekend, I need the names of hotels that are nice but inexpensive, and restaurants, we have got to just get a way for the weekend! HELP! Renee



He is right here. ;)

Are you talking about this weekend or (next weekend) Labor Day weekend?

I'm not sure about reasonable hotels. I would probably check Orbitz.com or Tavelocity.com for good last minute rates.

Good, nice and reasonable restaurants I know. I highly recommend The Praline Connection on Frenchman (just barely outside of the boundaries of the French Quarter) for the best creole/soul food in the city at a reasonable price. I also recommend Maspero's on Decauter and St. Louis for the best seafood and sandwiches/poboys. It's almost across from Jax Brewery.

I'm hoping you mean Labor Day weekend because I am having brain surgery (mole removal on my scalp)tomorrow and doubt I'll be in any shape to get out and meet anyone. I scheduled it for a week I have no shows because I know putting on a wig would be more painful than any drug they might give e would work for that.

Labor Day weekend is crazy fun. I have at least 2 shows, and I'll also be spending a lot of time as a man.

Let me know... would really love to meet you and hubby.

^Ä^

August 27, 2009 at 9:15 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Gooooood morning, Dishers!!! :)

9:17am on Live Show day, and BB's still letting em sleep...

Curiouser and Curiouser. ;)

August 27, 2009 at 9:17 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Huggies Gaytor! I will be sending you good good thoughts tomorrow :) We will miss your reptiliousness very much! :)

August 27, 2009 at 9:18 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Carolyn! They're giving them less time to bicker. LOL :)

August 27, 2009 at 9:19 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Gaytor - i've had a few removed over the yrs and its not that bad. But if you can i suggest milking it a bit to get some extra love and attention and keyboard time :P

August 27, 2009 at 9:20 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Genie - perfect timing on your end last night. After you called it a night the Michele bashing went really low up in the AOH.

August 27, 2009 at 9:21 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

LOL Genie ~ like I would do anything else but hang! I ain't goin' anywhere!

August 27, 2009 at 9:21 AM  
Blogger Sandra B. said...

Good morning Genie Sea and everyone. I am so ready for tonight. I have dinner fixed and in the fridge ready to go in the oven. Kids have been warned that I have the computer all night. So Bring it on.

August 27, 2009 at 9:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Carolyn and Genie and all BBdishers and BB addicts..(me)

Eviction day...yeaaa, endurance, yeehaa, and big surprises. What a day.

Great overnight report. All caught up and ready to go.

Have a great day everyone..

Pamela

August 27, 2009 at 9:25 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Genie Sea said...

Morning GaYToRiFic! I like to think of the new chivalry, where everyone treats everyone with respect and compassion. ♫Yes, I know that I'm a dreamer♫ :)


And in the same post:

Morning Michelle! I think backdoor now refers to getting it up the rear or getting scr*wed. hahaha :)

I couldn't leave that last one alone. I'm sure you didn't expect me to. :-p~~

To quote Seinfeld: "Not that there is anything wrong with that."

Where's Syn?

And:

Thanks for saying in one sentence and a song what it took me a novella to say. That's exactly what I was getting at, treat everyone the same way you want to be treated. Sadly, it may never happen. There is so much abuse in this world and in domestic violence cases. It's a learned trait in most cases. I really try to believe we are all born good. Outside influences change that.

August 27, 2009 at 9:25 AM  
Blogger Vicki said...

I dont think with Russell so much that Jeff got him in the game, I think what it is, is that Russell knows Natalie and what she is capable of, and cant be trusted.And Russell gave his word to Jeff and Russell doesnt go against his word, and Jeff goes against Russell to alien himself with Natalie the biggest lier in the house and who is also still tied to Jessie. I do not believe that Russell would have done anything to Jeff or Jordon until after F4, and then in Jeff and RUssells own words, they all just play the game. Russell was betrayed by Jeff when Russell gave Jeff his word he wouldnt. Jeff broke up the F4, not Russell

August 27, 2009 at 9:27 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

And where are my own manners? I haven't said a single good morning yet. I'll take the easy way out as usual.

Good Morning Our Mistress of the Dish and St. Genie of Smackdown.

Good Morning ____! <-- insert your name here.

^Ä^

August 27, 2009 at 9:28 AM  
Blogger Machelle said...

Good Morning everyone.
Tonight is High School Sports Scrimmage and I will be at the schools watching volleyball, soccer and football, I have 2 schools that I have to cover for my job and both have scheduled scrimmages for this evening.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day.

GaYTor, I agree with your comments about the equal treatment between women and men. If a woman puts herself in a mans shoes then she deserves to be treated as such. I am a person that can dish it out but I can also take it. I don't get offended when whoever I am arguing with says something that I don't like.

August 27, 2009 at 9:28 AM  
Blogger Reneep. said...

Well crapola GaYToR, I am talking about this weekend, (to dang much family coming for Labor Day) I was so looking forward to meeting you, I found a terrific site, and these are my choices, help a girl out if you can!

Hotel Monteleone, La Pavillion, Maison Dupuy, Lamonthe House.. Thanks Renee

August 27, 2009 at 9:31 AM  
Blogger christyleigh said...

Hi Carolyn and dishers!

I just caught up on 2-3 days of post... wow that was lots of reading! But so happy you do what you do... Thanks!!!

I just read about the great glove search... just when I start to like Nat's game she does this sneaky stuff... not cool!!!

August 27, 2009 at 9:31 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Good Point Genie! LOL

August 27, 2009 at 9:33 AM  
Blogger Reneep. said...

GaYToR...Ewww sorry about the “brain surgery”, I had one taken off my back last year and it felt like a train had hit me for almost a week, the doc went really deep in the tissues and muscles, but on the scalp should be a whole lot less painful, just be really careful about keeping the area dry and clean, its really easy to get infections on your scalp.

August 27, 2009 at 9:36 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

morning peeps! i am about to start getting dressed and be gone for the day just to be back in time for 'Live show'! but i have to say this.

to me this is the time where i have to pick between jeff and michelle. the only way they could both be here is if j/j/m win hoh And pov, and i don't think the odds are that great. otherwise its time for me to root for one or the other. if michelle wins this week she is gone next week, pretty sure. and if i were her i wouldn't vote for jeff or jordo if that happens. i just don't want micheles game to end with jeff and jordon stabbing her in the back. it would make me ill. jeff is still being cruel about michele and i can't stand it. jeff still thinks nat and kevin really want michele out. i can't believe he is that dense. i know he is starting to think about them backdooring him but not soon enough and he keeps dirtying himself with his obvious desire to be cool with nat and kev. i think my decision is made. as much as i wanted jeff to redeem himself for me so i could still hope for j/j/m it didn't happen. and i am really just wandering now how jeff will take it when the door hits him. i know he wouldn't be nearly as gross as russ but IF nat directly puts him up...we'll see.

so here it goes, i want michele to stay longer than jeff at this point and the most probable way of that happening (as i see it) is her not wining tonite. wow this hurts to say...for hoh tonite...go kevin and ...nat...uughh!

August 27, 2009 at 9:46 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Vicki! :) We will never know, becasue it didn't play out that way.

Morning Machelle! Sound you'll be experiencing your own endurance comp! :)

Morning Chrisry! I was kind of surprised becsue I didn't know they were allowed to search through people's stuff.

August 27, 2009 at 9:47 AM  
Blogger Meg in SC said...

Hey everyone! i can't wait for tonight's show! I really think Jordan and Michele have a great chance at winning if it is endurance, Nat talks alot of game but she has yet to win and went out really early in the last endurance so i am hoping to see Jordan and Michele the 2 hanging the longest.

August 27, 2009 at 9:48 AM  
Blogger wendy2 said...

Michigan man, I agree with MOST of your comments, but I think Michelle is the one who has been on the outside looking in. Jeff and Jordan have had the power for what? 2 or 3 weeks now, and have totally turned on Michelle. Do I even have to mention how Nat and Kev treat her?
I kinda hope Nat or Kev win tonight and put J/J up so that they will realize THEY got got..
its all thier Michelle bashing that drives me crazy. Bash Russel all you want, he has it coming, but Michelle hasnt even really raised her voice or been rude at all and she's been loyal to a fault. I hope she then wins HOH the following week (yea, I know, lots of "i hope"s). Now that would be justice.

August 27, 2009 at 9:51 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Everyone seemed to be focused on the HOH conversation last night but I wanted to see what happened when Michele and Russel could eat.

Watching them in the kitchen at 9pm last night. He is still making the pitch for the a R/M/K alliance. I know lots of things happened later but it really is hard to tell where her head is at. She asked Jeff "the" question in the morning so she has been thinking about it.

August 27, 2009 at 9:51 AM  
Blogger HanHaysMom said...

Good Morning Carolyn, Genie & all of my fellow BB buddies! It's a great day for a endurance comp!!

Carolyn, I thought that was odd that they were all still asleep too. Makes me think that it may be a long nite tonite!

Hope that today folks are a bit more calmer & a little nicer to one another. They might want to stay w/the...."if you have nothing nice to say then say nothing at all" Yeah right! It just really bothers me to hear folks talk to & about each other they way they ALL did yesterday. Maybe AG needs to put a little prozac or something in the water.

I really think Russell sealed his fate & that no amount of talking or promise's will keep him tonite. Hope Jesses & Lydia are ready for some company!

Hope everyone has a great day......see y'all tonite!!

August 27, 2009 at 9:53 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

YAY ~ I have feeds. I am so glad I can watch them sleep again!!! LOL

August 27, 2009 at 9:55 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I root for the underdog to make it far, but if they don't play the game I don't root for them to win.

I respect good gameplay, but not if someone thinks they have to be an arse to play a good game.

I prefer the winner to be a good person who at least played a decent game or a great player who was able to remain a decent person.


Natalie is a con artist and apparntly a petty theif since she has no issue stealing Michelle's belongings.

Kevin chose his team, stuck by his team and has shown he will follow along with whatever they do even if he knows it's mean and a slimeball move.

Jeff and Jordan proved they can be nice or they can be winners but they can NOT be both. Every time they start to talk about Michelle I get the same nauseous feeling I used to get listening to Jesse and Natalie.

So, by default, Michelle becomes the only player left that I won't hate seeing win the big prize. I don't really care who comes in second although I guess I would probably give it to Kevin. I hope none of them win America's choice unless Michelle doesn't win anything-then I would like to see it go to her.

Since Michelle really has absolutely no one on her side at this point, the chances of her making it to final 2 are probably very slim. If she doesn't make it, this will be the first season I have been completely disappointed with the outcome of the game since Boogie won. In my opinion, he was a slimeball.

August 27, 2009 at 10:01 AM  
Blogger Machelle said...

Genie, it is this way every year when school starts, I have 4 schools in the county I live and we are trying to grow our readership so I cover all home games for the 4 schools. I have writers that write for the games but I take the photos. So I keep busy through the end of school. I also have two boys at home that I have to go to their events as well, my daughter that is college is not doing any extracurricular activities this semeter so I don't have to watch her.

But, I wouldn't change it because I love my job. We are a small hometown newspaper with a staff of 3 in the office and 2 freelance writers.

August 27, 2009 at 10:01 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst!! :) New Top Post!!!

Here

August 27, 2009 at 10:05 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Genie I guess them being able to go through people's stuff shouldn't surprised this season. They really need to crack down on rules next year.

I was pretty po'ed that they tried to steal her gloves but at least they couldn't find them. Pretty sure she anticipated this, not just by those two, and has them hidden well.

August 27, 2009 at 10:06 AM  
Blogger Kendall said...

Come on Jordan!!! you must win this endurance comp.

Syn- If you are anything like Jeff.... (swoon) It's good to know there a re still good guys out there!

August 27, 2009 at 10:07 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Reneep. said...

Hotel Monteleone, La Pavillion, Maison Dupuy, Lamonthe House..


The Montleone is in a fabulous location and that would probably be my first choice. And it's haunted too. :-) Of course all the hotels here are haunted. I can't remember what floor the ghost stays on at the Montleone.

Maison Dupuy is also in the Quarter so it would be a good choice. That would be my second. I know friends have stayed there and I don't remember ever hearing any complaints.

La Pavillion is beautiful but it's not convenient. It's not in the Quarter but it's 4 or 6 blocks away... DQTD says 4, but I seem to think 6. Still it's not that far but I would rather be in the Quarter than have to walk the deserted streets of downtown to get there at night and to get back when you try to get that half hour of sleep.

Lamonthe House is at the opposite end of the Quarter (which is 6 by 13 blocks big.) My only problem with Lamonthe House after looking at it's website is the crime in the Lower Quarter. Even though we once lived at 1306 Rue Bourbon which is also at Esplanade, it was a safer area then. Now, not so much.

And give me your schedule. I really would like to meet and show you around a bit... that local point of view type thing... I know I will be out of it on Friday but by sometime Saturday I may be getting a bad case of Cabin Fever.. especially if the drugs are good.

Email me. You can get the link on my Blogger Acct Profile. I'll be checking email this evening before Endurance.

^Ä^

August 27, 2009 at 10:10 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Meg! :)

Morning HanHaysMom! :)

Morning Wendy2! :)

Morning Grendon! :) Amen!

Morning Kendall! :)

August 27, 2009 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger ellaelise said...

GaYToR you're my hero, just wanted to say that.

August 27, 2009 at 4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below