;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Tuesday Afternoon

12:09pm BBT
BB: Russell, please change your batteries.
BB: Kevin, please change your batteries.

***That's BB sweet talk for get your lazy butts out of bed.

The boys get up and do as their told, as you can see on cams 1 & 2 along the bottom of this screencap.

Russell takes the opportunity to go to the bathroom, then promptly returns to bed in the pool room. Michele's sleeping in there, as well.

12:28pm BBT Jordie's tootin' up a storm, all alone out there on that reverberating raft.



CUT TO:
12:43pm BBT
Around the house...

Jordan's just put on some clothes and come back inside from the pool. After a brief stop in the kitchen, she makes her way up to HoH.

Russell's in the bathroom doing his routine... Once he finishes, he makes his way to the kitchen to prepare fresh coffee.







12:46pm BBT
HoH
Jeff & Jordan

Jordan: Nobody's up... except for Russell. You still sleepin'?
Jeff: No, I'm just laying here.
Jordan: You want me to leave you alone?
Jeff: No.
Jordan: I was outside layin in the pool for a while.
Jeff: Russell was out there with you?
Jordan: No, I wont speak to him. He was just in the bathroom, brushing his teeth when I came back in... I couldn't sleep anymore today.
Jeff: You look tan... You look like a sexy motherf-cker.
Jordan: Jeffffff.
Jeff: I don't have my glasses on.

They start talking about Otev... the PoV comp we'll be seeing tonight. Random chatter.. fishing.. the fish..

Jeff: I wish we could real fish, and I'd take you out on the ocean for the day.
Jordan: Really?

***At least for these few moments, they're back... Enjoy it while it lasts.

1:03pm BBT
Chatter up in HoH...

Jordan: I don't see how kids do it when parents die at an early age.
Jeff: Yeah.. it's rough.
Jordan: Know what I was thinkin' earlier? Know what woulda probably been a better idea? If we'd gotten rid of Kevin last week and Russell this week.
Jeff: Well then Lydia probably woulda gotten together with Russell..
Jordan: Every time I look at his picture on the wall with that smirk... I hope everybody sticks to the plan... I can't wait to see his picture go black and white.

Jordan starts getting excited about how close they are...

Jeff: You gotta relax with the final 2. I know you think it's a jinx, but you're talking about it all the time now.
Jordan: Sorry.. I wish I could talk to my mom... You ever get into a mood where you just wanna go home?
Jeff: mm hmm. You wanna quit at this point?
Jordan: No, I just wanna talk to my mom, my brother, my sister... and then come back.
Jeff; I feel like we've been up in this HoH room forever... I'm getting a little too used to it. I need a dose of reality.
Jordan: Yeah.
Carolyn: Music to my ears to hear you say that.

Jeff: I hope next week we have a f'in amazing luxury competition... or do you think they save that for the final 4?
Jordan: Maybe 4... but they've been doing things different this season... I want clothes.
Jeff: I wanna get to the final 3.
Jordan: I do too. I just feel like, me and you, wont be safe unless I get HoH next week.. or Thursday... cuz honestly, I just don't trust anyone else.
Jeff; You can't.

Jordan lists every other HG, saying even though they tell you, you don't now what they're gonna do.

Jordan: But if i did get HoH, I'd probably put up Michele and Kevin.

Pause... then a bit of Jedi training...

Jordan: In the kitchen, how many did you say were in there?
Jeff: 23 limes, 10 apples and 5 oranges.

Jordan: I think I'm gonna go back outside...
Jeff: Yeah? I'll be out there pretty soon.

Jordan leaves...
1:14pm BBT
Jeff lays there thinking for a minute or 2, then grabs the headphones to listen to some music.

CUT TO:
1:15pm BBT

Russell is quietly putting some clothes away, then he makes his way over to the DR door, lightly knocks, receives no response walks away... He heads outside.

Jordan's already in the hammock, back in her bikini for more tanning. Russell crosses the yard, goes behind the hammock to grab something, then heads over to the mirror to put on suntan lotion.





1:18pm BBT
BB: Russell, please go to the Diary Room.

Russell rubs in the lotion, then puts his shirt back on to go to the DR.



1:21pm BBT
With Russell clear of the yard, Jordan crosses to the pool and sits on the first step...

1:22pm BBT
Natalie enters the backyard... and grabs a seat on the chaise lounge adjacent to the pool, in the shade.
Jordan: Hey you.
Natalie: Hey.

After the morning pleasatries...

Jordan: I wonder of it's gonna be questions or what?
Natalie: How many questions can they ask?
Jordan: What do they normally do when it's 5?
Natalie: No idea.

Talk turns to last night... and Russell...

Jordan: Every time he'd mention Jessie, he just got this big grin on his face, and I just wanted to smack him.
Natalie: In 2 days, we'll all have the opportunity to tell him how we really feel about him.
Jordan: I hope so... I already gave Jeff a talking to last night, just to tell him that Russell's gonna keep on comin for him and he better not let it get the best of him again.. (paraphrasing) I talked to Michele last night, and she swore she wont vote for him to stay.
Natalie: She was so sad about it... I'm 100% positive Kevin won't vote for him... and you wont, so it's done...
Jordan: And too, it wouldn't make sense cuz he's one of the strongest players in the game.
Natalie: He's trying to work Kevin too, and he keeps telling him all this stuff, and Kevin's like, oh, really? He's trying to tell Kevin that the only way to get Jeff out is to keep him here.
Jordan: He just wants to be the one to get Jeff out.
Natalie: I've never got along with Russ, really.
Jordan: I've been nice, but... I don't understand why Michele's so upset...
Natalie: Cuz he was her partner.. He was trying to get to me yesterday, and I'm like, I can't be mad at them. They gave me a chance.
Jordan: You'll make it far. You're smart. It'll just kinda even out the platform more when Russell's gone. He just thinks that because he has muscles, he's the only one who can take out Jeff.
Natalie: And it's not like he didn't have a chance to play this week.
Jordan: He had to know it was comin...
Natalie: He told me he did know it was comin'.. He said he even told em in the DR.
Jordan: What he told us the night before was that he knew he wasn't gonna be backdoored, because he could read everybody's body language.. I just want Thursday over with.. Don't you?

Natalie: You just gotta watch out for Michele... She was pissed. Russell was telling us, se was crying, and he had to go into the room and hug her...
Jordan: Yeah, I talked to her last night. I got her to admit she was crying..
Natalie: I don't get how she could even be friends with him after the things he said to her...
Jordan: She said she doesn't have a chance now.. I guess she thinks she doesn't without him here... And he wanted to be paired up with her, because he's strong and she's smart. And I guess he felt like if she got some power, he'd just take over.

1:35pm BBT - Kevin comes outside and lies down on the couch in the shade.

1:36pm BBT -
BB: Natalie, please go to the Diary Room.
Jordan: I'm gonna go back over to the hammock then...

Natalie heads inside. Jordan crosses to the hammock.
Natalie: I look busted. I just woke up.

1: 43 PM BBT
Around the House

Backyard - Jordan is on the hammock. Russell is lotioning up.

Kitchen - Michele, Natalie & Jeff are getting themselves something to eat. There is idle chit chat about sleeping and slop.

Kevin is in DR.

Jordan comes in.

Michele waves: Good afternoon!
Jordan: Hey.
Jeff: Hello.
Jordan: Hey.
Michele: Russell woke me up in the middle of the night to campaign for votes.
Jordan: He told... what's her name... that he is the only one in the house that can take you out.

Jeff gets instantly riled up: He makes no f'n sense. He will take me out and then he will take him out. Why do people even listen to him? I would say get the F away from me and stop talking. You. (Michele) need to tell him to shut up.

Uncomfortable silence as Jeff eats his salad noisily. Jordan leaves.

Michele: It's only a couple of days.
Jeff: You're going to go through a lot.
Michele: Are you going to come by the pool.
Jeff: I had to get some food in me. I haven't been eating well. Then I need to bust a workout. I feel better.
Michele: Even if it's walking in circles.
Jeff: Yeah I am going to work out tonight. It's too hot out.
Michele: Yeah. It helps with the stress.
Jeff: Yeah it makes you feel better. The stress...

Michele mumbles something and goes outside. Jeff goes to the bathroom. Natalie asks him for help with her bikini top. He obliges.


2:12 PM BBT
Backyard
Michele is lying in the sun


Poolside
Russell, Natalie & Kevin.

Russell asks Natalie about her trip to Las Vegas with her boyfriend.


Russell: Did you drink?
Natalie: No.


Talk moves on to Jury House. Natalie only knows what Jessie told her that they can't talk game. Russell wonders how they do that. They are in different rooms? They don't know.


Michele joins them.

Talk turns to College and Russell questions Natalie about her "upcoming" college experience, where she is going to stay, etc. Jeff is sitting on the lounger, having a private chuckle at Kevin's handing of the hose.


Michele is called to DR. Russell is still questioning Natalie whether she took the SATs or the SSTs (I missed that with plane noise).

Russell: Scrappy. I'm going to ask you to make me a tuna sandwich on Thursday.
Natalie: Sure. But you can eat tomorrow at 9 pm. You started slop a day early.

2:43 PM BBT

All quiet on the BB front. And some Russell yumminess :)

Jordan is lying on the patio sofa. Natalie joins her. Jordan is "done (laying out) for the day." Even Natalie doesn't have much to say. (**Shocker!)

**Someone, peel the girl a grape :)

3:13 PM BBT

Kevin is preparing a fruit fiesta feast. Yum!

Natalie joins him and they talk about his boyfriend who is a fruit "fiend". He needs tp have fruit in the house.

3:19 PM BBT

Natalie: If we get HOH, we can put Jeff and Michele up.
Kevin:Both of them?
Natalie: You know what I was thinking... We could talk to Michele, but I don't know if we can trust her.
Kevin: I don't like any plan that is hinging on Michele.

Jeff passes through.

Natalie: I know. I agree. We can't tell her. And not only that we would put two of the toughest competitors on the block.
Kevin: I was thinking of framing Michele. I was thinking of telling Russell to talk to Michele. And I can run to Jeff and Jordan that she is trying to work out a deal. But the downside is, she might run to them first. Or, I can just lie that she is pushing to vote for Russell.
Natalie: You can say that Russell told me...
Kevin: No. They will say that Russell will say anything.
Natalie: Or we can tell them what Russell was saying last night, that Michele is coming after them. Or you can ask Michele to get her to come and tell you personally.
Kevin: She might go up to tell them. I was even thinking of f'ing up the votes.
Natalie: No. Don't F with the votes! If you f'n vote to evict me, I will stab you in your sleep.
Kevin: If by some bizarre reason Jordan wins, we need to get her to evict Michele. I will go to her and say would you put me up? We need to somehow implicate Michele.
Natalie: We can try that.

They talk about Russell and how he is playing all sides. Saying he can't stand Jeff and Jordan but last week he couldn't stand Natalie. How he is telling them what to do like they don't know.

Natalie: Everybody in this house thinks I'm dumb because I'm 18.
Kevin: That's cause I don't think you're 18. You're using the age card to make people believe you're dumb. (**Ding ding ding!)
Natalie: But I am 18. And I'm not dumb.

They talk about the upcoming weeks. That they are two steps ahead of them.

Natalie: My speech to Michele will be so horrific, they will think she is my target. But later I will tell her... (Russell comes in) I will give you a chance to talk to Russell

She leaves.

Russell: Don't take it personally. I am trying to keep my distance.
Kevin: Did you talk to her?
Russell: Yeah she knows she is on the bottom of the totem pole.
Kevin: But you know I can't approach her.
Russell: She will approach you.

Russell steps out for a second.


Kevin has a little laugh. "That's too easy!"

3:43 PM BBT

Jordan comes in and the three do some Russell bashing. Kevin is telling Jordan that he will keep his word and not to worry.

Jordan: I was trying to calm Jeff down last night...

Natalie interrupts her
Natalie: If Jessie and Ronnie were on the block, who would you vote out?
Jordan: Jessie.
Natalie: Really? Even though Jessie did nothing to you? But Ronnie did?
Jordan: He is a stronger player.

Natalie goes outside to eat.

Kevin: You were trying to calm Jeff down...
Jordan: Yeah. I don't know if I should say anything. Jeff might be mad. He is worried that Russell said he threatened his family and he is worried that people will think he is a bad guy.
Kevin: Nah. Although Michele did interpret it as a real threat.
Jordan: I didn't ask her. He started again with the whole Technotronics thing. I told him to stay positive.
Kevin: I'm a true believer that the truth always comes out. If Jeff didn't mean it, it will come out., If he meant it, it will come out. But I do think that Michele and Russell bonded over that.
Jordan: Russell is like that.
Kevin: They were saying...We gotta get him out...
Jordan: Jeff had to save Russell to get Jessie out. I told Jeff you're not that kind of person. They will know.

Talk turns to Lydia.

Jordan: Do you miss Lydia.
Kevin: Yeah...
Jordan: I know when one of my friends left, I felt bad.
Kevin: well, she was my Big Brother friend. I have never met anyone like her before.

They talk about missing evicted HGs...

4:05 PM BBT
Jeff and Jordan in the kitchen

Jordan is taking the opportunity to bash Russell some more which causes Jeff to go off into another rant. He pretty much says the same things he has said multiple times. He is getting more and more steamed. (**Fasten your seatbelts folks!)

Russell comes in.

(**Holding my breath...)

Watch Big Brother 11 24/7






Permalink







77 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Fellows Photography said...

Jordan and Jeff are the two cutest people in BB history!! They talk about the cutest things that make me laugh all the time! You are the sexiest Muth*F**ker hahahaha I love it

August 25, 2009 at 12:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Russell can do my laundry anytime..

August 25, 2009 at 1:09 PM  
Blogger johnnysjodi said...

Didn't Kevin say last night that Russell had a chance to stay until he blew up? Or did I imagine that? I question it because Jeff went up to HOH and told Jordan he didn't understand the comment. Is it possible that Kevin might vote Natalie out?

August 25, 2009 at 1:18 PM  
Blogger MattitudeV1oh said...

So the PoV comp was Otev? Hmmm... how come no one here gave me major props for being the one to call it? Boo! J/K

Here's a question for everyone. With all the stuff that's gone on this last week with Jeff and Jordan changing allies who is everyone routing for now? Also, who do you think has the best chance of winning? I'll rank the final five. I would include Russell but it looks like he'll need a miracle to survive this week.

My favorites:
1) Michele - This girl has been through a lot in the house and she's also managed to win when needed. She knows how to lay low and pull our victories. Assuming the next HoH is endurance and based on past performance she's the favorite with Russell gone and Jeff not playing.

2) Kevin - He's come on strong almost winning many competitions. I've always had a soft spot for him but with his recent gameplay and DR sessions the man has turning into a complete hoot.

3) Jordan - There's just something about a southern bell who comes off a bit... simple for lack of a better word. Hearing about her family tugs at my heart strings.

4) Jeff - Ever since technotronics and his reaction to people saying he was defending Braden ("What else do you want me to do? Drown him?") he's been a favorite. The guy is a joke sniper. You don't expect it but when it comes it's always funny.

5) Natalie - She's only on the list because she's in the house. Her voice annoys me and I think her entire game has been riding coattails. Hey, sometimes it works. Just ask Lisa. But really, she's the only person in the house that has never entertained me. She might be a lovely person in real life but she just doesn't interest me.

As far as who will win...
1) Kevin - The guy can play. He's good at recent comps and he knows how to lie well and what he should say to which people. Kevin is practically running the game right now and no one (besides Natalie) is the wiser to it. 1 or 2 well placed wins and he has the game snatched up. In a perfect world he'd dump Jeff, Michele and then Natalie taking Jordan to the finals.

2) Michele - She plays smart as well but she's also had to play hard because she never did a good job early in the game of latching onto anyone or making herself appear weak. She's mentally the toughest person in that house. It might be in her best interest this week to throw HoH to Kevin or Natalie since they both would target Jeff and Jordan while only putting up Michele as a replacement nominee.

3) Jeff - Love him or hate him the guy can still win comps and he has a strong partner who can also win. Paranoia is eating away at him but if he and Jordan continue to win it won't matter. Also, Jeff can beat Jordan in the final because Jessie will want to stroke his own ego by voting for the guy that got him out. That being said, Jeff has given himself the long road to the finals.

4) Natalie - She hasn't really played the game but she hasn't need to do so which can be seen as game play. Twisted, right? She's another one that can lay low and just be carried. The jury might even give her the money out of spite for whomever she's sitting next to. Everyone else is a bigger target. Don't be shocked to see her do nothing and get to at least the final three.

5) Jordan - Who can she beat? Kevin and Natalie would beat her thanks to who is on the jury if the spite vote wins out. Jeff played the game more than she did. It's similar to Dick/Daniele in that way. She could beat Michele for the same reason Nat/Kev could beat her. Jordan without Jeff might be a shocker and it might happen sooner than she thinks.

It's fun to speculate about all of this but I do believe one thing is for sure. Unless Jordan wins the next HoH there is a VERY good chance Jeff is gone this week. Natalie and Kevin will put him up. Michele might put him up and would have to if the veto is used. Even with Jordan voting the HoH would still break the tie. I truly believe that by not trusting Russell for just one more week Jeff has painted himself into a corner.

August 25, 2009 at 1:21 PM  
Blogger Tarheel~Teresa said...

Hi ALL, Sorry I haven't been around much to chat, Again, I'm sick with a nasty sinus infection, ugh! Ear infection didn't completely go away (according to the "quack" doctor I'm having to see) and now it's in my sinuses. Man, when it rains for me, it pours.
Sorry, to be all depressed with my health issues. no pity party required. :) lol
I've been watching and reading as much as possible, The head spinning isn't helping lmao
I'm thinking we will not have an endurance Thursday, and...it'll be this counting thing Jordan has been doing, to favor her. IMO...
anyone else?
Also, I'm wondering if we'll get to see some of the Jury house tonight or maybe Thursday? Don't they give us a snippet of the newest jury member arriving?
Anyway....This game drives me insane, not sure who'll make it to F2 at this point, but it'll be fun to watch.
Carolyn, Genie......The Biggest air HUG (since I'm contagious) and KISSES!!!! THANKS FOR ALL THE HARD WORK!!!!!!!
I'll be checking in as often as I can, and commenting if possible:(
XOXOXO<3

August 25, 2009 at 1:28 PM  
Blogger Paula said...

The sound you heard is just bare skin on the vinyl raft not tooting. I know this because it has happened to me plenty of times.

August 25, 2009 at 1:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to give props to Natalie and Kevin . They both were not going to make it and had to do something and that one lie got them back into the game.
Jeff fell for it which i was really surprised about.
Now with natilie and Kevin hiding things J/J counts will probley be way off.
For 2 people that sat back and floated and won nothing, they sure turned the game upside down with what they did to get back into it.

I was rooting for J/J but if those 2 can pull of the lie maybe they did play the best and out smarted the rest.

August 25, 2009 at 1:36 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

In the last comment section:

Berdache Bear said...

... Speaking of Jeff, last night he admitted to J that he was "being a little bitch,"....


Oh and how I would love to see Russell make Jeff 'his' little bitch. (@stevenfrombb10, if you are reading this you know exactly what I am talking about. It would be a very good use for that sling in Russell's apartment. *giggle*)

I'm back from my last errand of the daytime. Now the airport run that is going to take me away during tonight's show. ;(

Jeff: I feel like we've been up in this HoH room forever... I'm getting a little too used to it. I need a dose of reality.
Jordan: Yeah.
Carolyn: Music to my ears to hear you say that.

To all our ears. At least he is realizing it. Maybe that extra long DR session last night opened his eyes a bit? I hope. I don't 'want' to be off the J/J train, but I just can't step on it again yet.

^Ä^

August 25, 2009 at 1:42 PM  
Blogger Cris said...

Good Afternoon Everyone. :))

Natalie just prayed before eating her cereal. Since when has she prayed before eating? Has she always done it and I just never noticed or is this an homage to St Jessie??

August 25, 2009 at 1:47 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

HAHA! Syn got caught by the 'New Top Post' monster! HAHA!!

Syn also mentioned something about he had no problem with premature. That's good to know and I am taking notes. All will be revealed eventually.

MUHAHAHA!

^Ä^

August 25, 2009 at 1:53 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Mattitude.. I'll prop you up on your back and.... shhhh don't tell Syn I'm working on you too.

^Ä^

August 25, 2009 at 1:55 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

*Waves to Everyone* :)

August 25, 2009 at 2:03 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Please someone answer me...I want to know what you think about the eviction vote! Do you think N/K are setting up Michele for a 'hinky' vote with Jeff? I'm not sure Natalie would feel safe enough for Kevin to vote against her? They keep trying to impress Jeff and Jordan with how disloyal Michele is and that she promised Russell her vote (which she did not). J/J seem to be falling for it. What do you think?

August 25, 2009 at 2:12 PM  
Blogger Syn928 said...

Hush GaYToR! To my credit, there wasn't a New Top Post in the comments! :p Since my feeds were down, I couldn't tell if the HG's were all up and about yet. And feel free to attack Mattitude. I won't mind at all. I won't be the least bit jealous. (Sorry Mattitude, I'd do just about anything to get rid of the Croc, lol)

And Mattitude, in response to your question, my ideal Final 3 would be Jeff/Jordan/Michele. I want Jeff in the Final 2. I really don't have a preference on who is beside him. I lean a bit more towards Michele, because I think she's been through a lot, and she's had to play a tougher game than Jordan.

Tarheel~Teresa - So sorry you've been sick. I get seasonal sinus infections, and they are the worst. Get better soon! Drink lots of OJ.

Cris - I think Natalie started praying before meals while Jessie was still in the house. Towards the end.

Genie - Hiya!

So I guess this is going to be a Synful Drive-by. I'm super dooper sleepy so I'm gonna take a nap until tonight's show.

Peace out y'all!

August 25, 2009 at 2:13 PM  
Blogger Coffee Break Mom said...

Ok so tonight is NOT a live show -- will they still cut the feeds??

August 25, 2009 at 2:14 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

Hiya Genie!

August 25, 2009 at 2:14 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

OK, ya got me too, Carolyn. Now I know you are doing it on purpose! LOL

Syn, I replied to you in the last post.

The horse ain't dead yet!!!

August 25, 2009 at 2:20 PM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

Hi Carolyn, Genie and My Fellow BB Addicts.

Carolyn or Genie this question is for you:

Do you think we will get another endurance comp before the F3. I ask because we have already had 2. If you count the very first comp. And there are usually 3 in a season, Right?

Just wondering what your thoughts are on the subject.

August 25, 2009 at 2:26 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

I'm giving Carolyn a break :) I'm at the helm :)

Hiya Marci!

Hiya and Byeya Syn! hehee

August 25, 2009 at 2:27 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Another great flashback find

July 11th

Technotronics - not the fight but what led up to the fight, Russel the night/morning before. Around 4:30am in HOH with Jessie and Nat. They have brought up Russel to plead Lydia's case. Before they get into that though Jeff bashing begins. Russel of course is riled still about technotronics. He says he will call him out on it tomorrow, which is actually later the same day. Jessie and Nat's original plan was for Russel to fight with Braden to have a reason behind putting him up.

Jeff has reasons, many to hate Russel and want him out but he should have more to get Nat out. She Jeff bashed first and repeatedly. Russel started after the POV, Nat before. Russel made amends, Nat not so much. You decide who is the bigger threat.

August 25, 2009 at 2:28 PM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

ShiShi...I think it is way to risky at this point in the game. If N/K decide to take that risk it will be a foolish one cause Michele could vote for Russ to stay.

They may be willing to risk it to further their game.

August 25, 2009 at 2:28 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiya Rubyroo! :)

I can tell you, I'm hoping hoping for an Endurance comp this Thursday. But do I know...nope! I didn't even think the POV was Otev... hahaha :)

August 25, 2009 at 2:29 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

Oh, sorry Genie! So it's your fault??? LOL

August 25, 2009 at 2:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ideal final 3 michele kevin and jordon. final 2, either michele and kevin or michele and jordon. winner-michele or kevin. i think jeff deserves to get booted next week by his new bff's. he sank himself. what goes around comes around, you get what you give...ok, i'll stop.

and i'm just curious is anyone else blown away that jeff and jordon haven't caught on to anything about nat? nothing. i am just really having a hard time getting why they are so easily manipulated by her?

August 25, 2009 at 2:32 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Marci- LOL! Nope. I started updating after this post was started :)

August 25, 2009 at 2:34 PM  
Blogger johnnysjodi said...

Is it me or is Russell quizzing Nat alot about questions concerning her age?

August 25, 2009 at 2:36 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I'm going to go jump in bed with Syn. Lovez me a sleeping man. And I need a nap too. It was way too darn hot to be driving drag queens around today.

Maybe will see e1 tonight if any are still up about 11 pm or midnight GaYToR Time.

^Ä^

August 25, 2009 at 2:37 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Michigan Man - When was that conversation with Russell getting drunk and talking to Jeff and Jordan? I remember transcribing it, but don't remember the date time.

August 25, 2009 at 2:40 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

*tucks GaYToR in** :)

August 25, 2009 at 2:41 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Johnny - It's not you. Russell has been quizzing Natalie with age related questions.

August 25, 2009 at 2:41 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Before I go, wish I could sit here and listen to the feeds right now.

It's pretty obvious Russell has figured out the age lie and he's working on busting her. GEAUX RUSSELL!

^Ä^

August 25, 2009 at 2:43 PM  
Blogger Juliana said...

Ooh, I hope Russell can uncover the Natalie age lie, it might cause some good drama! And maybe, in my ideal script, keep Russell the Love Muscle in for one more week.

I'm re-watching some of the earlier episodes. It's interesting, considering what we know now about their gameplay.

August 25, 2009 at 2:45 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

Genie ~ The answer to your Michigan Man question:

On Sunday, August 9th, around 11:35pm, all 4 feeds!

August 25, 2009 at 2:48 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Russell may be saving this for a day or so. He could bust her on it in front of everyone just before the live show and then ask:

Who do you want in here more? Someone has lied to our faces since the second she walked into the house and at any second go back on her word? Or would you rather have someone that has been in your face every day but has been honest about his feelings?

I know which one I would pick.

^Ä^

August 25, 2009 at 2:48 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Thanks Rubyrooo...I was hoping that would be the answer. I thought it would be a little risky and Natalie wouldn't mind if someone else's but was on the line but since she's the other vote I didn't think she would push it! Michele has enough on her back without that!!

August 25, 2009 at 2:49 PM  
Blogger Juliana said...

Actually, I lied. It's boring as heck.
Michele had the best intro, I think.

So why does everyone think that Nat will do so well in the (possible) endurance comp? She kept losing her lunch in the other one.

August 25, 2009 at 2:51 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Marci - Thanks honey :)

Gaytor - That would be so cool! Huggies btw :)

August 25, 2009 at 2:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What can happen if Russ figures out the age thing?

Would he go to the DR and report her for underage drinking? Confront her? Both?

August 25, 2009 at 2:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Genie,
Go Russell, keep asking her questions..finally, somebody got it.

August 25, 2009 at 2:52 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiya Gerri! :)

Hiya Pamela! :)

August 25, 2009 at 2:53 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

I think Nat is getting by with things because of her supposed age. I think no one takes her seriously. I wish Jeff would think of Kev's talk last night. Kev said "so the F2 with R/M was true? If he and Nat supposely overheard R/M than he would know it was true. Also Kev said the other day that "when he was in the room" when R/M were making F2 deal. Kev and Nat said they were in different room when they first told the Lie.

August 25, 2009 at 2:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder if Russell will try to use this against Natalei. It is no big deal to lie about her age, but he could establish her as a liar...

August 25, 2009 at 3:00 PM  
Blogger ellaelise said...

I can't *believe* I'm hoping for a Nat (or esp. Kevin) HoH win on Thursday. Gosh, how things change...

Weee I'm excited, though. And I love everyone here, J/J fans or not! Much respect to Carolyn and all of our transcribers. My mom has read this site for years and she finally got me to start reading it this season, and I love it!!

August 25, 2009 at 3:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

can someone tell me what all russ was asking nat? from what i read in the post it didn't seem to me like he was getting it. was there something big or obvious? i'm dying to know if there was more to that...i actually had to go outside for a while, darn.

August 25, 2009 at 3:11 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Khope it's in the post. Not verbatum but it's there.

August 25, 2009 at 3:16 PM  
Blogger johnny_5 said...

Why haven't you asked us to add quotes to pictures this season?

August 25, 2009 at 3:16 PM  
Blogger scorpio1109 said...

I wonder if Russel has already found out in the DR since they said they would not cover for her, and if he is going to say something and then tell everyone to go ask the DR

August 25, 2009 at 3:16 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

Poor Michele. Kev ans Nat want to try and get her on board with Russ votes and than run to Jeff to throw Mich under the bus. Hope Mich tells Jeff first. Mich is going to be everyones target to blame everything on. Michele has her work cut out for her. I want her to win.

August 25, 2009 at 3:25 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

I'm looking for the drunk Russel convo Genie so far not finding it. Thought it was in Wizards vs. Minions but not seeing it. It has to be right around that week though.

Going to keep looking.

August 25, 2009 at 3:29 PM  
Blogger Lara said...

I think that Natalie is getting a thrill out of seeing how many hints she can drop about her true age(admitting to playing in Vegas poker tournaments, for crying out loud) without anyone calling her out. My hope is that her arrogance will cause her to push it too far and make it so obvious that the others can't help but to catch her redhanded.

But then, she flat out made a comment one time about being the DD when she goes drinking with her friends, and no one said a word, so...

August 25, 2009 at 3:31 PM  
Blogger jenna78 said...

Ooooh Kevin knows about Natalie! I don't like Natalie & Kevin's shady-ness but now I'm hoping they win HOH next just to flip the script! =) Ugh, I can't wait til Thurs.!

August 25, 2009 at 3:32 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sunday Night - Will It Be Alright?

9:30pm this is drunk Russel but not sure if this is it either. Can't find the right words yet.

August 25, 2009 at 3:34 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

Michigan Man ~ Drunk Russell is:

On Sunday, August 9th, around 11:35pm, on all 4 feeds.

August 25, 2009 at 3:44 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Thanks Marci

Syn had it in the last post too. Should have just went back and looked there LOL I was searching all through the archives trying to remember.

August 25, 2009 at 3:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

jeff and jordo just keep digging their hole bigger and bigger.

allaelise-i think we are on the same page. i absolutely want natalie to GO home, BUT first i want her to win hoh and boot jordon or jeff. i am having a had time giving j/j any credit bacause all their game is right now is hating michele and russ. that has blinded them to all else momentarily. and you know i think that is one of the biggest weaknesses in the game. you really can't put your guard down in this game. kevin and nat Never stop playing. Never!

August 25, 2009 at 3:52 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

okay so:

When Kevin says "Haha that's TOO easy". Does he mean playing J/J and getting Michelle to come over to him? Or does he mean convincing RUssell he is working for him but he's really not?

August 25, 2009 at 3:56 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Another telling flashback moment, what it tells is a bit odd.

July 10th (everything happened those first few days) 9pm cam 3,4

It's just after the POV and Laura, Jessie, Nat and Russel are in HOH. Laura busts on Jeff for technotronics and throwing the comp.

The convo about saving Lydia from the block Russel mentions that Casey and Laura are on their side. Their side is Jessie, Nat, Russel, Casey, Ronnie and they think Michele but they aren't sure about her. Seems that no one really knew where Michele stood until.

Saturday, August 1, 2009

The beginning of the final 4 that would never be?

Carolyn wrote this that night.

Michele Joins the Game in a BIG way

Jeff (re Russell): I think he wants out of their clique, but he needs to be protected...
Michele: This is my week to make a stand, because if I don't, all my friends are leaving.

5:25pm BBT
Michele: We are in fact, a 3 person alliance now.
Jordan: No one can know though... They know me n Jeff..
Michele: Exactly..
Jordan: Everybody's like, Michele's a wildcard, Michele's a wildcard..
Michele: That's what I wanted them to think.
Jeff: So when they ask of we have Michele's vote, just say, I think so, and let her handle it...

August 25, 2009 at 4:03 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

LOL Michigan Man ~ All you had to do was scroll up a little on this post!

I had already answered it. Must be the boredom!

August 25, 2009 at 4:07 PM  
Blogger trixiecook said...

The way Jordan keeps on feeding Jeff negative information about Russell, it's almost like she is trying to get him to go off on Russell, why doesn't she just lay off instead of 24/7 in his ear....

August 25, 2009 at 4:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

jeff is going to blow! he is really getting close. genie sea do think there is going to be another smack down tonight?

August 25, 2009 at 4:10 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

We're going to be taking a break until showtime. We will be up in a new top Show post at 8:45 PM EST!

Unless there is a smackdown.

August 25, 2009 at 4:14 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

Wow, the camera man was checking to see if the biore patch worked on Jeff's nose! LOL

August 25, 2009 at 4:17 PM  
Blogger loved1 said...

Evening all, I hope everyone's week is going well.

I think I finally got a handle on why Jeff's character has changed. Now I feel a bit better about him, however I still wish he would bite his lip a little.

I am now done with this week and ready for the chaos and rampage next week...lol It just took me a while to process everything and figure Jeff out before I could put this week to bed.

On another note, I have been ... what is a good word??? shocked? okay close enough, at the fall out on several of the evicted HG's. I now know, I would never want to go on BB...lol I would be in fear of messing up my real life.

Before I ramble on and write a novel, I just want to thank the crew here at BBDish for having such an awesome comment section. The other places seem to allow trash talking beyond anything I can stand...thank you, thank you, thank you.

August 25, 2009 at 4:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

will someone talk me down? i am so frustrated that jeff and jordon can not focus on anything but russ. what is jeff talking about about russ bashing peoples character? does he know what is coming out of his own mouth? and jordon, get the hint...please stop feeding jeffs fire. then you have to spend all night calming him down. i do want to see jeff get played next but i don't want him to get kicked out for fighting and he seems so close to blowing.

i hope next year bb casts an entirely different realm of personalities. in m opinion this group (as a whole) doesn't have a lot of depth to their games. oh how i miss dan, memphis,renny!

August 25, 2009 at 4:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It would be foolish for Kevin to start scheming against Mich at this point. Mich could be a trustworthy ally to take him to F2. We already know J&J are coming after him and Nat probably won't play well enough to protect him. These constant lies made up against Michele are getting really old. The damage was already done J&J don't trust her. Move on already. Find a new strategy, but I suppose it is working for them now...

I'm sorry, but you'd have to be an idiot to believe anyone is going to protect you in this game at this point. J&J will protect each other but to honestly think any of these other people are looking out for you is foolish and ignorant. Mich has no reason to show any farther allegiance to J&J. J&J act as if this is week 2 and they cannot ever be options to be nominated. This God complex from both of them needs to go away. I am thankful Thursday is coming up and hoping Jordan doesn't win HoH. King TOOOONAH and Queen Gucci's reign needs to end.

August 25, 2009 at 4:24 PM  
Blogger johnnysjodi said...

Scorpio, when did the DR say that they wouldn't cover for her. BTW I think I remember at one time last night (BBAD) Russell saying he would keep her little secret. It was while they were playing pool, right about the time he said I'm being taken out by someone who spelled technotronics. I don't have the feeds so not sure what time.

August 25, 2009 at 4:25 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

See you at showtime Genie, Carolyn

I'm just watching the first few nights again.

Can't take all the Michele bashing live anymore.

Bad day for Michele fans today

Blame Michele, Frame Michele, Get Michele, Destroy Michele, WTH

House Guests: Leave Michele Alone!

August 25, 2009 at 4:26 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Russ, smart. He is getting at the core question he's hinted at before, Nat's age.
If he trips her up he will get Michelle and even Kevin to vote her out.
All he has to do is ask the right question in the DR.
Maybe he already did.

August 25, 2009 at 4:33 PM  
Blogger Janice said...

HELP me understand "technotronics"....I must have missed something very important at the beginning of the show because I never know what they are talking about when they mention "technotronics".........

What is this all about? Something pertaining to Jeff I presume from comments but I don't know what technotronics is or pertains to....??

HELP!!

Janice from GA

August 25, 2009 at 4:34 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

Love Michele--Kev was talking about playing poker for real stuff like cleaning bathrooms, cooking etc and Michele says "How about your $10,000. Shut Kev up

August 25, 2009 at 4:39 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

4:40pm BBT

Natalie says if she wins HOH she would put up Michele and Kevin.

Michele "Natalie are you making a good argument for us to keep you? Your going to put us both up." "Should we keep her Kevin?"

Way to blame Michele for something? Hoping Michele will tell this to Jeff and Jordan? Not sure on this one.

This is continuing so I think it is a way to blame Michele for a hinky vote. Yep she definitely hoping Michele will relay this conversation to Jeff and Jordan.

August 25, 2009 at 4:48 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Hmmmm

Natalie to Michele "well you're not fighting for yourself."
Michele "come Thursday we'll see."

This conversation continues to be very interesting. It almost sounds like Nat is trying to make an alliance with Michele. With five people Michele is the power player again. The swing.

Natalie "your worst enemy could be your best friend."

August 25, 2009 at 4:53 PM  
Blogger Sherry C said...

WOW! This talk with M and N is very interesting. Nat said, without saying, that she isn't after her but had "bigger fish to fry." She is trying to reel in Michelle. I can't believe how dumb that is while she is still on the block. All she has to do is tell J/J that Nat is after them and things could turn....very interesting....

August 25, 2009 at 4:53 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Check out this talk between Natalie and Michele! It kinda sounds like Nat is feeling Michele out about a final 2. What do you think? It actually would be a good deal for Michele, I think.

August 25, 2009 at 4:57 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Natalie didn't even have to spin that thing. Jeff spun it is his own head.

August 25, 2009 at 5:03 PM  
Blogger miamiglow said...

Good evening everyone!! OMG I just can't take Natalie any more. Yes she is a good liar, but it is just too much already... Please someone send up a banner, in all caps J&J Nat&Kevin are lying.. UGH I just can't take her anymore. If I had the money I would do it in a heart beat!! I just keep screaming at the feeds OH MY GOD...lol You can't be for real, you actually believe her, you can't be this blind..lol

And how hard is it for someone to go into the DR and ask...ummmm did you guys change the age limit on BB... I mean come on. I would have did it the 1st day when nat first told her age to the group...

Sorry, she is just really driving me crazy with lie after lie!!

August 25, 2009 at 5:12 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Janice :)

Technotronics was Jeff's word in a comp the first or second week of the show. They've been ribbing him about it ever since.

It was a comp where the HGs had to pull tiles and make the longest word they could... as long as it was a real word.

His was made up.


Janice said...
HELP me understand "technotronics"..

August 25, 2009 at 5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below