;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The Overnight Report™

Good Morning, BB Lovers! Happy Tuesday! :)

I want to give everyone a heads up that I changed the BBDish twitter name last night from @theREALbbdish to @BigBrotherDish. It just seemed a better choice, in terms of attracting new tweeps who do searches on twitter... ;) For those of you who already follow us, fear not, it's still us! For anyone not following us on twitter yet, there ya have it!

Many of you have asked about C=Venus' Chops. Well, she's ba-ack! C=Venus has added 9 new BB11 chops since yesterday, and they're all viewable on her site: bbchops.com

For your extended viewing pleasure, check out Ross Mathew's Monday video with Evel Dick, winner of Big Brother 8. Kevin, from the comment section here on BBDish, tweeted me to let me know that Ross read his tweet 12 minutes in! It's a great first thing in the morning giggle. Check it out! :)

***Remember, Ross & his Team shoot the Monday Show on Friday, so cut em some slack on the house details. ;) As we all know, the whole BB11 world can change on the live feeds within mere moments... much less a whole weekend!


If you'd like Ross to ask your question to the departing HG this week, you can email Ross' producer via ryan.macdonald@cbs.com with your question or... you can upload a video to youtube of you asking the question, and send him the link to that!

Please remember to craft your question so they can actually use it!! The evicted HG will be going into the sequester house, so their information flow is still very limited.

OK.. I'm getting The Overnight Report™ together. See ya back here with it around 9am BBT. Prior to 1am BBT, there was very little but group chatter... with the exception of one key conversation that happened at 9:35pm BBT...


Here's that 9:35pm conversation, transcribed by Genie:

9:35 PM BBT
Backyard
Cam 1 & 2
Kevin & Jeff

Kevin: Have you talked to Michele?
Jeff: Have I talked to her? No. About what?
Kevin: About Russell being on the block.
Jeff: Oh yeah. She came up to my room. I did talk to her. She made it seem like she didn't care. That her alliance was fake and she didn't care. You know?
Kevin: Mhm
Jeff: She's been telling me that but obviously them talking all the time doesn't make me think that.
Kevin: Russell said that after the ceremony, she went to the bathroom and cried.
Jeff: Oh maybe she cried. She said that it was a better move for you (Jeff) but not for me (Michele).
Kevin: Why would she say that?
Jeff: Because she did have a final 2 deal and Russell was her plan. You know what I mean?
Kevin: So it wasn't fake?
Jeff: Someone else said that. I think Jordan said that. She (Michele) told me that her vote was to vote Russell out. I think it would be stupid for her not to do that, you know?

Silence.

Jeff: You got a long couple of days. Do you wish you were still on the block?
Kevin: No! No, no, no.
Jeff: Cause Russell will be all up in your ear.
Kevin: He was giving me a hard hard hard sell. Maybe he's a sales person.
Jeff: Huh?
Kevin: I'm thinking he's a sales person. Wait. He is a sales person.
Jeff: I guess that's one of his jobs. I mean look what he did last time when his back was against the wall. He sold himself to hundred different people and he will sell out again. That's what he is. A sell-out.
Kevin: That's what I was worried about you. That he was going to sell out to you. That he would do anything...
Jeff: That vote to Jessie was the last straw. Why would you do something like that to someone who just save you. I would roll with it. Why would you do something to jeopardize that?
Kevin: Mhm
Jeff: But he had other plans from the beginning. All his colors have been shown. I wouldn't roll with someone like that. When he tells me to my face that he's gonna stab me in the back.
Kevin: Yup.

Long silence.

Jeff: He should have been gone a long time ago.
Kevin: I know.
Jeff: You would think that from your past mistakes you would learn and change. He does the exact same sh*t. He tries to yell and intimidate people. He didn't have the votes last time and he won't this time.
Kevin: I think he would have had the votes this time, had he had not lost his cool. (**Oh oh!)
Jeff: Mhm
Kevin: Cause I think he could have put the pressure on the two girls...
Jeff: Cause I think he still has a chance depending on who you vote for.
Kevin: Me? Me and Michele?
Jeff: Mhm. I mean you wanna roll with that, it's your choice.
Kevin: He's basically making it seem that Michele is on his side. Like he already talked to her.
Jeff: You mean like when he came outside and told me he had Natalie. That Natalie was 100% with him on the vote? He tells you what you want to hear. Michele told me she was voting him out. Listen, if the votes come in 2 to 1 and you and Jordan vote him out and she votes him to stay, she can f'n stay by herself in the room next week. Because everyone would be after her. Make a dumb play like that. I don't think she is that stupid. It's either get him out and agree with the people who are left, or get him to stay when I am here and still have a chance to play for the Veto. And you gotta take that chance. Or f'n cut the head off and move on. To me, it's a no-brainer. I don't know.
Kevin: It was as if he thought the whole thing out already.
Jeff: He's not dumb. He knew it was coming. Why do you think that?
Kevin: Because it happened instantly. He had this whole plan.
Jeff: That's what he does. He sits by himself and thinks.
Kevin: Dude. It just happened.
Jeff: And there he is peeking through the window.(It's Jordan) Well, I hope your word is good.
Kevin: Mhm. It is good.

Silence.

Kevin: You'll see. You'll know. You'll be here.
Jeff: Oh I know. I'm not going anywhere. You're really due for an HOH.
Kevin: Oh, I know. It's in the cards? You feel it?
Jeff: I do feel it, that's why I rolled that way.
Kevin: If Jordan were HOH I wonder what she would do. Russell said that the plan is to put me up and get rid of me.
Jeff: What the f does Russell know. I don't even know. Russell's problem is he thinks too far along the line.
Kevin: He was like you do understand that Jeff is going to win this. It's kind of early to say that. Then he lays it all out.
Jeff: That's another downfall. Worrying about what other people are doing.

Jeff goes over the same reasons for not trusting Russell.

Kevin: Well, in this game I haven't had a chance to prove myself because I haven't had HOH. The only time when I won POV, I committed to her (Chima's) decision to get Russell. With the upcoming eviction, I will be able to prove to you, when I am grateful to you, that if I say this is what I am going to vote no matter what anyone offers.
Jeff: This is why I made my decision the way I made it. You gotta roll with your gut.

Jordan comes out talking... Making fun of Michele's yawn...

***Ok, now we can move on to 1am BBT and the Overnight Report! :)


1am BBT
Cam 1
Haves Room
Kevin & Natalie

Comparing notes, Stealth whispering & Discussing what Russell has said to each of them...

Natalie: He's going home... because of us. He's so dumb. I know who's running the show. "Jeff has the money in his pocket." I know that.
Kevin: Yeah.
Natalie: ...and if I have anything to say, that'll change. I know...
Kevin: He's like, "you do understand that he can't win HoH next week, so it's like, this is a perfect opportunity for you two to win it, and if I'm still in the house, then I can win it for you... and you need to start thinking about the next HoH... and the one after that," and I'm like..
Natalie: It's like, dude, we already got this down. We know.
Kevin: So I'm just like, "oh, yeah.. you're right... that's true." I'm like, "I should, huh?"

Natalie snickers. Then thinks a moment...

Natalie: One thing he's right about: Jeff has that money in his pocket right now. He's true, but... Next week's a new week.
Kevin: One thing he's right about too, though, is with Russell gone, I'm the next biggest target. It's true. I don't think it's an exaggeration. He's like, "Dude, don't think I'm the only one who's keeping a tally of everyone's record." I'm like, whaddayou mean? He's like...

***Kevin rattles off Russell's accounting of Jeff's record in comps.


Natalie: If you were the biggest target, you'd still be on the block... (paraphrasing) Don't worry about it... We're gonna win. One of us will go home next week, if we don't win. I have no doubt in my mind. If Michele or Jordan wins next week, one of us will go home. I know that.
Kevin: I'm 80% sure it would be me, but... Because nobody talked to me about the following week. They never once talked to me about the following week.
Natalie: After this week? Me neither.
Kevin: You would think they would've, but they didn't. I'm trying to (make Michele look worse with Jef & Jordan). What I'm doing is using the info from Russell, spinning it a little bit, and making it look like Michele is not trustworthy.

Natalie nods her approval.

Kevin: So.. Russell told me, he goes, "after the Veto Ceremony, Michele went to the bathroom and started crying," and he goes, "she started crying because Jeff f-cked her," so I told Jeff. I was like, "You know she's angry at you." He asked who. I was like, "She was crying after the PoV Ceremony." He's all, " Well, that's because I took one of her final 2," and I was like, "yeah, she's upset about it, and according to Russell, she wants to get revenge." He's like, "Well, she seems fine with it," and I'm like, " Well, she was crying in the bathroom." He's like, "She was?" And then he asked Jordan, 'cause Jordn asked her to talk to her, remember, after talking to her, and she was like, "Yeah, her eyes were red and her face..." So, if we can convince Jeff & Jordan that... You see, this only works if Jordan wins HoH...
Natalie: We have to win. That's too risky.
Kevin: No, no, no. The backup plan.
Natalie: Right, right.
Kevin: Because that way, there's only one person, for sure. We need to plant the seed now for...
Natalie: Here's what I'm thinking, if one of us wins next week, and we get rid of Jeff, the following week, only one of us can play, but it's a guessing HoH against Jordan...

After this, Russell joins them in the Haves Room, so real game conversation comes to an end, for a couple minutes...

Meanwhile, also at 1am, on Cam 3, up in HoH, Jeff & Jordan are talking about the possibility of the votes flipping.

Jeff: ...flip on these votes.
Jordan: Cod...
Jeff: I don't think it's gonna happen. I don't think Kevin would... ya know?
Jordan: That would be dumb if he did.
Jeff: Yeah. But, I hope not...
Jordan: I think if Kevin went to Michele and said, "Hey Listen, I'm gonna vote this way," she would.. She would flip.
Jeff: Yeah. For sure. I think so too... What the F-ck.. She started crying?
Jordan: Yeah... Cause Natalie said, "please, y'all, Kevin and I haven't won HoH, will one of y'all just like give it to us or somethin'," and Michele was like (very snappy) "no! no!" And then she got up from the hot tub and went inside.
Jeff: You mean like right now?
Jordan: A little while ago. I think that's why she came inside, because maybe she got a little irritated.
Jeff: And Natalie's all talking about next week, like she's still gonna be here...

Jordan giggles.


Jeff: I was laughing a little bit.
Jordan: I'm serious, if the votes turned, and uh, he did stay, 'cause you know he'd be runnin' his mouth, I would seriosuly just like hit 'im, and I would just get myself evicted. I swear I would do it. Just because I'd know he'd be putting me and you up next, and I'd be out, so I really wouldn't care. I would seriously hit him.. to get my anger out.

Hearing Jordan be irrational brings Jeff to a lucid moment.

Jeff: I don't think it's gonna flip, and if it does, we're not gone anyway, so it doesn't matter.
Jordan: Me n you, tonight, will you lay out the cards, so we can look at everything again? Make sure all the numbers are right...

Jordan begins listing all the numbers from the day of counting...

Jordan: So 466 cylinders.
Jeff: No, 446.
Jordan: Oh! 446 cylinders... 255 plastic cans... and whatever. My boob feels like it's gonna pop out.

Michele knocks, in search of tweezers... Jordan had them in her makeup bag. Michele goes into the HoH bathroom to tweeze her eyebrows.

Jordan: I'm gonna go take a bath and talk to her.
Jeff: go ahead.


CUT TO:
1:09am BBT
Cam 3
HoH Bathroom
Michele & Jordan


Michele: Ya know Nat-Nat and KCal (?) are gonna be working out with us now... They're all, "you should just throw us the competition next week." Umm.. yeah... You know what I don't want to see? A letter from home for you. You should be happy you're not being sent home.
Jordan: I know, I'm like questioning myself in my head, trying to prepare myself for the competition, just in case.
Michele: Yeah..
Jordan: I might not even need to. I don't know what it'll be, but...
Michele: Yeah, I know... I think they're just gonna get more n more random. We'll see. Maybe Jeff will throw some stones from the sidelines.
Jordan: I know.

Talk turns to the jury house and the end game.

Michele: Who cares? 2 of us are gonna be there in the end, and they're gonn ahave to vite for one of us, so f-ck them.
Jordan: I know. That is the funny part. It just blows my mind how just last night he said he didn't want to play cards with certain people, because he said he didn't like them, and now he's like... acting like they're best friends.
Michele: Well no, yeah, 5 seconds after I walked in, he was smiling, saying "look at Kevin up there, sucking Jeff's dick." I looked at him and I was like, what?!
Jordan: He's so full of it. I've never trusted Russell, ever.
Michele: No. He's been a complete ass.
Jordan: I knew he had to go, like right soon after, you know, we...

Russell bashing continues and intensifies.

Michele: No, he really thinks I'm gonna be like a weasel and throw him a vote. I just hope that Kevin doesn't like,.. I'm telling you now, I'm not voting for Russell. I want Russell to leave.
Jordan: You swear?
Michele: I swear to God. So if there is a wonky vote, it is not f'ing me. I do not need him, and I'm gonna tell him in my goodby message, goodbye you f'ing as-hole.
Jordan: Oh, he will not get a nice goodbye from me..
Michele: But I'm just saying, if there is something wonky, it is not me.
Jordan: I hope you don't, cause he is a snake.

Talk turns to Michele and Russell's final 2 deal... Michele's being upfront, per usual, and Jordan's gathering ammunition to spin negatively back to Jeff.

Talk turns to Michele's tears...

Jordan: I just knew you were crying, and Russell was filling you head, and.. You're easy to read, Michele.
Michele: Oh I know, I'm not a good liar, I don't have a poker face. It's pretty easy...
Jordan: I knew I was gonna go on the block next week, if it was you, you'd have done the same thing. You've made it this far without Russell. You don't need him. You do not need him.
Michele: Oh, I know. I'm completely fine! This week... I have a little less of a shot because it's Natalie and Kevin against me, but that's the only thing, and I can beat them. I'm fine.

More Russell bashing...

Interestingly enough, the conversation in the Haves Room between Russell, Natalie and Kevin is also about Michele's crying... Russell's using it, saying her crying means that she will vote for him to stay, and to buck for Jeff's ouster with them for next week.

***Not a problem, Russell. They've already got that end covered. Oh, and by the way, they engineered your exit too, with a little help from you.

Russell: She has a PhD from one of the top 5 schools in the country! In 3 years!
Natalie: She's been throwing you under the bus. She's been telling them everything you say!
Russell: I know! I knew what was going on. I mean... I couldn't talk to you guys. My hands were tied. You'll see it. I knew. Why do you think Jeff was taunting her during the game. She knows that. She was fighting her heart out. She's not stupid. And Jordan's not dumb either. Remember what we said in the room? Everyone will overlook her, and we'll wonder why she's still here. Today, she came and yelled at me, and she was a totally different person. She talked sh-t about Natalie, and she was like, whatever. She didn't talk to you guys for a week and a half, and now she's all "Heyyy?" I'm not saying I'm a saint, but I'm not claiming to be one. I told Jessie and casey I'd never vote them out, and I didn't. I think Jessie will be cool. He knows.
Natalie: You have to talk to him for me. I'm sure he knows deep down.
Russell: Jeff just has to get through this week. He knows it.


CUT TO:
1:30am BBT
HoH Room
Jeff & Jordan
Cam 3

Michele has just left the room. I know! Let's bash her to bits.

Jordan: She told me in there, she goes, "I swear to God. I will not vote to keep him here." I tried to keep sayin' stuff.. make him seem like he's the awfullest (sic) person ever. ya know?
Jeff: Well, dude, he's just gonna... Ya know what I was just thinkin' about that I didn't like.. What Kevin said...
Jordan: What?
Jeff: I was outside, and I was talking to him, and I said, "well f'in Russell blows up.. He thinks he's got a chance at the vote," and Kevin goes, "He would've had a chance if he didn't f'in blow up like that." At the time, I was like, whatever... and right now I'm like, whaddayou mean he would've had a chance? You're the one f'in voting.. he woulda had a chance? What does that mean? He already made the deal with me. He's like, "Russell already knew. He already had it all planned out, cause he already gave me like a 30 minute sales pitch of why you should go and the reasons and you already won this game, and if you don't get him (Jeff) out next week, he's gonna win."
Jordan: Maybe that's what Kevin's thinking about... But I don't know what the point would be, if Russell's here and you.
Jeff: That's what I'm saying, and I said the same thing to him. I'm like, "Well, I hope the votes don't go backwards, because you aint gettin' me out this week," and I'm like, "I still play for the PoV, so I'll still f'in be around, so I hope people don't f-ck me.".
Jordan: What'd he say?
Jeff: He didn't say nothin'.
Jordan: Well, he told me in the kitchen... "After what Jeff did for me, that was like so nice, he has.. I will not turn on Jeff at all. He has my trust..." Next week, ______ Michele.
Jeff: For sure. He's like, have you talked to Michele? And I made it seem like to Kevin, well, Michele came up here and I talked to her. I'm like, where the f did Russell come from anyway... Me, you and Jordan had this deal from way back when... and then he's doin this and that... I'm like, he's breaking us up and causing attention to us, and she's like, you're right, and she said, "I'm voting him out," and then she gave me a hug or whatever.
Jordan: Well, if there's one vote, we know it's either her or Kevin.
Jeff: Then I was talking downstairs, and we were talking about MIchele, and I'm like, there's something weird with her and Russell, and he's like, "I could see her voting for Russell." I'm like, me too. Then I guess that leaves it up to you then... and he's all, "Well you're obviously still gonna be here to see it," and he said he's not gonna...

Talk turns to the coming HoH.

Jeff: Well, hopefully Michele wins. That's my plan.
Jordan: She's gonna definitely fight...
Jeff: Yeah, but I hope she doesn't f-ck us.
Jordan: No, I don't think she would. It is kinda in the back of her head though.
Jeff: I'm sure.
Jordan: About me n you?
Jeff: Yeah, because Russell's putting all his sh-t there.
Jordan: Well, if it's me n her, I'm not gonna back down. I'm still gonna fight to win.
Jeff: Yeah, you have to.
Jordan: And then hopefully, she doesn't. I keep puttin it in her head that the only reason you did it was for your sake... I told her, I heard you were crying... and she tried to deny it...
Jeff: Why was she gonna lie?
Jordan: She said she's so emotional about everything that's going on... and slop... so I tried to make it seem better, and I told her, "you've still got me n Jeff," and she said she'd probably put up Kevin.

Jeff: Yeah, I almost hope Kevin wins.

***Be careful what you wish for.

Jeff: I told you. I didn't trust her from day one... and I still don't f'in trust her.
Jordan: I think I can trust her vote though. She always is right on her vote, and she told me, she promised me..
Jeff: I think I lean more towards Kevin... believing Kevin. I mean, she was just gonna lie to you about crying.
Jordan: I know, but I
Jeff: And Kevin told me that Russell said, "You wanna see if Michele's gonna vote my way? You want me to prove it to you? 'Cause she's already gonna."

Intense personal Michele bashing begins after this...

CUT TO:
1:45am BBT
Cams 3 & 4
HoH Room
Jeff & Jordan

Jordan: I'm planning on winning... If it's me, Kevin and Natalie, should I let them win?
Jeff: No. We can't let them win yet. Then I'll be back (able to play) for the next one. I don't like Michele at all.
Jordan: I keep getting the feeling I'm getting the boot next week.

Jeff: Dude, Michele would so be on board with our plan, except Russell's telling her everything like what we're thinking right now... She even said she doesn't want to win this week, but if she doesn't, she's going home, but if she does, we might be going home.
Jordan: I just have to keep letting her think I trust her, keep playing that card that I trust her.
Jeff: She's fake.
Jordan: Me working out with her and talking to her helps. I also get worried because Kevin and Natalie never ask why we still talk to her... I mean, I wonder if they think..
Jeff: Dude, I fuc-ing want to just tell her off! Tell her to vote the way she wants! I'm done with you! I'm tired of your lies! Your squeaky noises! Get the fu-k away from me! Roll on your own! I'm tired of it! Russell called her crazy, and now she's crying because he's put up?!
Jordan: She feels like she doesn't have a chance...
Jeff: She doesn't! She don't even have me no more! She makes me sick.

Jeff continues on a particularly nasty tear until about 2:20am BBT, when Jordan begins to reign him in and help him to refocus...

***Most HGs lose delve into the depths of paranoia after only a few days of power. Jeff has had absolute power for almost a month now, and the strain is showing... a lot.


Jordan: Just have the same mentality that you did after the technotronics thing... You kept your cool. You need to keep that same mentality in here until he's gone.
Jeff: This place is fuc-in' wearing on me, man.
Jordan: I know. I can tell you're more irritible. Stay focused, and don't let someone else put you in a certain mood, you know, because you're positive, and you don't want to not stay focused because of him or Michele. Just play how you've been playing. It got you this far. Don't do anything different. You haven't played dirty. You've been upfront with people. You know what you're doing. You're smart. Everyone knows it's a smart move. Just don't get down. You can't.
Jeff: I'm not down. I'm just bitchy. I'm just being a little bitch right now. I just gotta do it, that's all. Get back on track.

Jordan: You definitely do. Me n' you are still both here, so that's a good thing. We need to just take it 1 day at a time... Not get too excited... too upset... Just stay focused. Today was good, we counted all that in the green room, we got that done. We're on track...

Jordan tries to do some more Jedi Training...

Jordan: What was the second veto competition?
Jeff: I dunno, I'm tired.
Jordan: Do you want me to sleep downstairs?
Jeff: No no no... Stay here. Thank you.
Jordan: You sure?
Jeff: I'm sure. I have to sleep too. I didn't get much sleep last night, and didn't take a nap today.
Jordan: Maybe that's what's wrong.
Jeff: Part of it... yeah.
Jordan: You gotta get some sleep.

By 2:54am BBT, on Cams 3 & 4, it's mission almost accomplished up in the HoH Room... Jordan has clamed Jeff, and she's stroking his back as they settle in for some snuggle time...

Right around 3am on Cams 1 & 2, Russell makes an attempt to reconnect with Michele. She politely or jury votely (***yeah, I made it up) lets him ramble on for a couple minutes about how much better it would be to keep him in the house, and how he thinks he can get Kevin on board for that, then she pretty well cuts him off, telling him they can talk later.

If you'd like to see Jeff/Jordan in full cuteness mode, you'll need to go to 3:20am BBT on Cams 3 & 4 in the flashback machine. He's telling her all about the tweeting he did, and unlike everyone else, he's being verbatim honest about all of it.



This concludes the Overnight Report™ !

As of 9:12am BBT, the HGs are still sleeping! :)




Watch Big Brother 11 24/7






Permalink







45 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Carolyn and Genie and all other BBDishers who are awake already. I am on wesr coast so it it early.

Looking forward to overnight report.

I hope Kevin sees the light, but I don't think he will change his vote. He is not strong by himself.

Have a good day all.

August 25, 2009 at 6:20 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Kevin and Michelle's best bet would be to keep Russell because he would go after Jeff and not them. Plus Russell would be a target and not them if Jordan got HOH. I hope they can figure this out.

August 25, 2009 at 7:33 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good morning Carolyn, Genie and all other BB addicts!

Well we see how this will probably play out, don't we. It looks like Kevin and Natalie are setting up Michele for another 'hinky' vote blame! Kevin will probably vote for Russell and blame it on Michele. Although I kinda think that would be risky and I can't imagine Natalie would want to risk it. What do you think?

Have a good day today! Maybe we'll have a little excitement..i.e. a luxury comp for something to get this pumped up and talking!

August 25, 2009 at 7:33 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Sorry, Hi Pamela! have a great day today!

August 25, 2009 at 7:34 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Good Morning Carolyn, and Pamela for now, who is the only comment I see. ;)

This TOR© is getting very interesting. BBAD put me to sleep about the time the creatures started stirring.

I had to laugh at what SHO2 must have been thinking last night. There was 40+ minutes of dead air time before Jeff came out of the DR. Just what I wanted to do on a Monday night. Watch 40 minutes of them sleeping. If I wanted to do that I would turn on the feeds when all the lights are out.

Can't believe BB didn't wake them as usual. I always see a fish screen a few minutes before BBAD, to let them know they are live. Not last night.

And what was the DR doing with Jeff all that time. His Twitter Times didn't match up to a session that long. When he came out his first word (to himself) was "Whew!" as if they really ran him through a ringer.

The things we will never know...

Yes, I did a single drive-by last night in the comments as I saw someone comment on afterward when I checked in this morning. I just had nothing to say that I or someone/everyone hadn't already said. AND, I decided to give Syn a night off.

Remember that Syn, it may not happen again this season. :-p~~

Anxiously awaiting the rest of TOR©.

Carolyn you have an email and... I think... a Twitter DM.

^Ä^

August 25, 2009 at 7:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If Natalie was off the block and Kevin was instead, I am sure Natalie would make a deal with Michelle and Russell to vote Kevin out and next week ensure Jeff goes home.

But does Kevin realize that? Kevin has a better chance with Natalie gone than Russell gone this week, but he'll get played by Natalie as well.

August 25, 2009 at 7:36 AM  
Blogger Vicki said...

I was shocked last night on BBAD when Jeff and Kevin were talking about who other then Russell. A real Russell bashfest, when they were talking about the votes to evict Russell, Jeff said it should be 3-0. Then Kevin said something that I couldnt believe, even if you thought it why would you say it. Kevin said what happens if the vote goes the other way like 2-1. I could be wrong but when Jeff just said about Russell's hinky votes and then Kevin said that.

August 25, 2009 at 7:37 AM  
Blogger Kristin said...

IF Russell can keep pitching and tells Kevin he will GUARANTEE him top 3...Kevin may just switch...also if he can get Michelle to say she'll take him Final 2 and Russell to say the same thing (all the while Russ and Michelle can play him) I think we may have a chance...

Right now tho it's looking about a 20% chance of any of this happening. =(

BTW, is it just me or did J/J get mean overnight?! Like literally 2 weeks ago they just CHANGED, dramatically.

Did anyone else notice that um Jordan spelled Gucci wrong in her HOH twitter? And Jeff can't spell "their" correctly?

August 25, 2009 at 7:47 AM  
Blogger Lisa Mason said...

Good morning! I had BBAD on last night and shut it off because everyone was sleeping! I really wanted Nat gone this week. But i just dont see it happening. Jordan is so against Russ staying and Kevin isn't going to vote against Jeff after hearing Jeff complain about Russ voting for Jessie after Jeff saved him w/ the CDT. Can't wait for tonight's show. I wish it were Thursday already!

August 25, 2009 at 7:53 AM  
Blogger (MnM)- Michelle said...

*sigh* Michele Michele Michele

what am I gonna do with you!..I hope you are not serious,& think JJ have your back. Save yourself!

August 25, 2009 at 7:57 AM  
Blogger ScottinMiami said...

Carolyn, Just wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for all you do to make BB a fuller experience. Your dedication to controlling the negative comments and enforcing the rules is much appreciated. You are the most amazing cat herder of any blog.

August 25, 2009 at 8:13 AM  
Blogger Lisa Mason said...

wow! Michelle is already planting the sed inJordan's head that if there is a "wonky" vote this week, it's Kevin because she is "definitely voting Russell out" we will see...

August 25, 2009 at 8:18 AM  
Blogger Lynn said...

Good Morning e1,
Hope all is good with everyone,
Just waiting for the HG's to get up until then Im continueing to rewatch last season.Im on Thurs Aug 10, after the HOH comp that Michelle won, and April and Michelle are in the bathroom crying as Jessie has been evicted!!
To funny

Ill check back in when the lights come on in the BB house and e1 has risen from the dead

August 25, 2009 at 8:28 AM  
Blogger Mel62 said...

Wow..after watching the feeds around 1am and the Michelle bashing by J/J, it made me sick. I really liked them in the beginning, but am very disappointed in them since their reign of power began. They have taken the game to a nastiness level I do not enjoy witnessing at all. At this point, I really hope Michelle steps up her game and can make it to the end.

August 25, 2009 at 8:31 AM  
Blogger Berdache Bear said...

Ooooops. Sorry 'bout that. Should have known you'd have C=Venus covered. Oh, well, it's all good. Just shows C+ has a lot of fans.

August 25, 2009 at 8:46 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Morning Carolyn, Genie, fellow BB addicts

I look forward to the overnight report and commend you for even being able to listen to it. I got such a headache listening to all the Michele bashing last night I couldn't take it anymore.

Sorry Syn but I need this one bash

Jeff and Jordan are acting so stupid it's painful to watch or listen to them anymore.

That's it, end of bash.

I want to give Michele a huge hug right now, all this week. The rest of this week is going to suck for her and she did nothing but be loyal to Jeff and Jordan.

One last thing EVICT NATALIE!

All your problems would be solved.

Hope everyone has a great day.

August 25, 2009 at 8:48 AM  
Blogger Sherry C said...

mornin' Carolyn and BB watchers!
I had a thought late last night, long after ya'll had signed off for the night. And, it was a doozy, but of course, I can't remember it this morning. :)
Is anyone having any trouble with twitter this morning?

August 25, 2009 at 8:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

12 million and counting!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is wonderful...

Congratulations Carolyn, Genie and Team and all the BBDishers. We are so lucky to have the best site ever...

August 25, 2009 at 8:51 AM  
Blogger MG said...

Morning All -

Interesting saga going down. I thought about the R/K/M alliance last night even before I saw all the action!!

Kevin needs to realize that in a K/N F2 he won't win. In a K/R F2 he stands a better chance since so many people dislike Russell.

At this point Russell just wants to F Jeff and see him crumble. Jeff is making it very easy for the fans (feed watchers) to dislike him. The Michelle bashing has put him over the top for me.

And speaking of Michelle!!
Having a PHD and doing what she does, she has to have a very analytical mind. I'm sure she realizes she has to get off the J/J train sometime.

I know, Thursday is a long way off...

August 25, 2009 at 8:53 AM  
Blogger GaleFromSouthLouisiana said...

Mornin Yall!!!

Im not even sure what Im hoping for anymore! They have me so confused right now. I think I'm likin Michele more and more!

August 25, 2009 at 8:55 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

This is what gets me about this game. When someone gets put on the block the HOH who nominated them expects them to lie down and not fight for votes. Yes, I am 99% sure Russell will be going to jury. Yes, I think it was a great move on Jeff's part to put him up. But for the rest of the house to get mad because he is trying everything he can to stay is ridiculous.

August 25, 2009 at 9:20 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Gooood Morning, Everyone! :)

It's 9:27am BBT, and BB hasn't woken them yet, so I'm dashing off to starbucks real quick to make my daily donation to their coffers...

:)

See ya back here soon!

August 25, 2009 at 9:27 AM  
Blogger Vicki said...

Michele has got to be scared. How does she think that with the way J&J are treating her and talking to her that she is really still in their F3? The obsession with Natalie and Jordon has got to be weighing heavly on Michele. I really think that Michele should really think about keeping Russell this week. She would have a better chance with Russell at this point then she has with J&J.

August 25, 2009 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

Kristin said:

Did anyone else notice that um Jordan spelled Gucci wrong in her HOH twitter? And Jeff can't spell "their" correctly?


We all know Jeff and Jordan have problems with spelling and telling time and basic math. At least they aren't tweeting "u know u luv me" and other stupid crap like that. That annoys me more than the there/their/they're confusion most people seem to have.

Morning everyone!

August 25, 2009 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Good morning Carolyn and and all my fellow BBDishers!

Even though I truly believe (as much as one can believe Natalie), that she would take Kevin all the way to F2 if possible, I also believe the target on her back is far too big for that to actually happen. Especially if the thoughts, vibes and persuasion I'm sending to the BB house pay off. I would actually like to see Kevin give the hinky vote, and Michele get coerced into giving the sympathy vote. WOW!! Russell would stay and Jessie could have both of his girls fighting over who makes him eggs 'til the finale! Then it would definitely be GAME ON!!!

Have a wonderful Day everyone!! As usual, looking forward to the Tuesday show.

August 25, 2009 at 9:38 AM  
Blogger Rana said...

Jeff and Jordan are driving me crazy. No Jordan, you can't throw HOH to Natalie or Kevin. They will boot you out of the house. They need to smarten up! Jordan has to win HOH or they are done!! She needs to win and they need to get rid of Kevin! I am still Jeff/Jordan for the win. The power has gone to their heads. But I still like them a hell of alot more than the others. If it is endurance, I fear Jordan dropped after some deal from Natalie or Kevin that they will not keep. Jordan better not throw this one or Jeff is done!

August 25, 2009 at 9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Russell could stay if two things happen.

1. Kevin found out that Jeff & Jordan want him gone more than Michele.

2. Michele found out how little Jeff & Jordan trust her.

August 25, 2009 at 9:40 AM  
Blogger StardustSteph86 said...

Haven't posted in awhile so here is an earful.

I am incredibly disappointed with J&J and especialy Jeff last night with his cruel bashing session of Michele. I have been a Michele fan since the beginning and this girl has been beaten down week after week while everyone takes sips of the Michele is a crazy liar kool-aid. J&J reign on the BB House has destroyed their character. I see lots of people on the web saying these are their "true colors". I don't believe that at all. I think J&J are geniune sweet people outside this house, but this environment and power have completely deluded them. I find it heart breaking to watch them and I have to put them on mute most of the time. At this point neither deserve to win and I'm looking forward to them getting backstabbed. It would be stupid for anyone not to put them up with the intention of getting one of them out. It's upsetting because J&J were my faves up until a week and half ago.

That being said I've never been a big Russ fan since he has been a bully during the game, but I really would like to see Mich in the final. I actually would like a F2 of Mich/Kevn or Russ/Mich. I know this would be a huge long shot, but I can hope? Mich and Kev should strike up a deal to save Russ. It's time for Mich to backstab J&J before they backstab her, or if she wins HOH she should put them both up. It's crunch time folks. Loyalty means nothing at this point and J&J are ignorant for thinking everyone owes them everything but they don't owe anyone else anything.

August 25, 2009 at 9:44 AM  
Blogger Sherry C said...

I wonder if J/J have a clue how hypocritical they are being. They are bashing Michelle for being sad or crying about a partner and fellow F4 being ousted when they would do the same or more if one of them was gone. They think they that have everyone convinced they don't have a final 2? Please. But, Michelle and Russell are being maligned for being honest about it. Kevin and Natalie are an obvious couple now and a final 2 unless they flip their script.
This game is a game of so much hypocrisy that I want to reach through the screen and shake them by mthe shoulders and say, "SNAP OUT OF IT! WAKE UP!"

sorry for yelling.....

August 25, 2009 at 9:57 AM  
Blogger Mel62 said...

I wish Jeff would quit blaming stress for his attitude. I'm sure they are all stressed. Jeff just doesn't handle it well. I have to give kudos to Michelle, out of all of them she has been the most verbally bashed and physically punished (4 weeks have not)and still hasn't gone to the "dark side" like J/J have. btw, newbie here, hi to all, great site!

August 25, 2009 at 10:00 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Okay I gave in and listened to the 1am HOH bathroom convo between Jordan and Michele.

I need to give another bash. This one goes to my Michele.

She is way to cocky and writing checks her butt can't cash yet. Saying who cares about the jury because they have to vote for one of us J/J/M. Nope to cocky.

This is going to be a weird day.

I'm even going to say something nice about Natalie. At least she hates everyone left in the house, including Kevin. She is focused on the game. She makes personal attacks but as of late not as many as the other side. She is not looking to far ahead. She knows what she has to do and is going to do it. She hasn't thrown Kevin under the bus, yet.

August 25, 2009 at 10:06 AM  
Blogger AuburnJohn said...

I agree with what some others have said earlier. Kevin and Michelle voting to keep Russ would actually be their best move. If they vote to keep him, he would still be the target if Jordan won HOH, not them. That way they guarantee they make the final 4 and likely coast to final 3 since they would have Russell as an ally gunning to get Jeff. Assuming Russell stays it would be Russell, Kevin, and Michelle against just Jordan for HOH next week. That's as close to a guarantee as you can get. So then they put up JJ and get one of them out, preferably Jeff as long as he doesn't win POV. Even if Jordan somehow wins HOH, they still have the POV, and worst case, Russell leaves. Then it's them against Jeff for HOH, but that's if everything goes wrong. Still it would be 2 against 1 for HOH.

If I'm Kevin and Michelle, I team up with Russ to get Natalie out this week. If they opportunity arises, let Russ win HOH and he puts up Jeff and Jordan. Whichever one is left will still be gunning for Russell, and Russell can't compete for HOH, so they coast to final 3.

August 25, 2009 at 10:06 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Great Job Carolyn! You have definitely earned your Starbucks and kiss for the day.

Why is it that every time I read the blog I hear "The Godfather" soundtrack in my head?

I'm certainly glad they don't have pets for the HGs anymore. I would be very afraid, especially if they had a horse or pony. I think Russell would wake up to a bloody mess in his bed.

^Ä^

August 25, 2009 at 10:09 AM  
Blogger NorCalLisaH said...

Last night Natalie was telling her spring break story, how she went to Mexico with friends without telling her dad. This girls lies were flowing like the Mississippi River. She said she doesn't have a passport, but it was just this last spring, Kevin said well, you used to be able to cross the border without one but that changed awhile ago (longer than last spring I know that for a fact). His face looked quizzical , Russell was sitting on the couch and he sat up straight and got a weird smile on his face while this was happening. Then shortly later Kevin tells Natalie I thought you were lying about your age the first time I met you, you look older than 18. Natalie replies why would I lie about my age? I would have to back pedal on so many stories if I did that. Why would I do that? I look so young even for 18 (in her dreams maybe)

Hello? Are these people really as dumb as they appear? She has done a horrible job at back peddling her lies! When will they add all this up?
Come on they have nothing else to do all day, I know I would be replaying all conversations in my head. None of her facts make sense, spring break this year in Mexico with no passport, terrified of swine flu which was at it's peak over spring break time this year, afraid of drug cartels kidnapping and murders, again this year. A manager at blockbuster at age 18 after 6 months of working in this economy?? She is drinking on TV, Talks about gambling, grew up watching shows that she couldn't have watched, talks about entering contests for those shows, that you had to be 18 or over to enter.

Russell sat there and listened to this and so did Michelle, actually all of them were out there.
I hope she is busted before Thursday, Russell isn't my favorite, but I want any of them to win over this LIAR. I know Lying is part of the game but seriously, this is too much!!

Caro, I know you don't like negative names but Natalie is a liar and she appears to be quite proud of it so I thought it would be OK to call her one LOL

August 25, 2009 at 10:13 AM  
Blogger AuburnJohn said...

I forgot in my last post that Final 4 all compete for HOH, but regardless, if it's Kevin, Michelle, and Jordan or Jeff, they all gun for Russ at that point.

August 25, 2009 at 10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sabrina said:

"Kevin and Michelle's best bet would be to keep Russell because he would go after Jeff and not them. Plus Russell would be a target and not them if Jordan got HOH. I hope they can figure this out."

Absolutely!!! If Kevin is really smart, he would figure out he has a better chance at F2 with Russell versus leaving the game in 3rd place instead.

August 25, 2009 at 10:21 AM  
Blogger Therese said...

Did I say something wrong in my comment I left earlier it was at like 9 this morning

August 25, 2009 at 10:27 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i'm sorry folks...it's official. i am off the jeff bus. he will not be getting a vote from me if he somehow makes to the end. or even for 25,000. i hope he learns a big life lesson from this show. his words about michelle last night in the (1am hour mainly) were overboard for me. Note!-i was thoroughly disgusted when russell was cruel, when ronnie was cruel and when lydia, chima, nat and got really bad with their words. that is exactly why i couldn't stand any of them and was thrilled to see them go. jeff has joined that group of people i have totally lost respect for in this house. i am michelle and kevin all the way! i could still see myself giving jordo 25,000. the entertainment value alone is worth that. and she hasn't crossed the 'vile nasty cruel no excuse' line for me. now i am actually looking forward to seeing jeff get played! and i don't care who does it. you deserve it jeff. not just game wise anymore but personally-imo.
sorry jeff fans, i know yo don't like it but i have a right to be disgusted and feel let down. after 500 votes for cdt. i am NOT saying anyone has to be nice and honest through this game but everyone has a line and he has crossed mine. it's not about his 'not knowing what he doesn't know' it's about his character and humanity.

p.s. I still wouldn't mind looking at him in jury house

August 25, 2009 at 10:30 AM  
Blogger Berdache Bear said...

khopekitner said:

"sorry jeff fans, i know yo don't like it but i have a right to be disgusted and feel let down."

Of course you have that right. As do the people who disagree with you have the right to disagree. There certainly should be no need to apologize, on either side of the discussion.

You make some valid points. Every single viewer has the right to determine how any individual action is going to be seen in the eyes of that viewer.

I have been a Jeff/Jordan supporter from the beginning; although Jeff's use of the "F" word (gay-related) caused me some consternation about supporting him.

I will not "jump ship" because Jeff has finally shown his human, stress-reaction side. But, I certainly can understand all the people who don't or won't put up with it.

I've reached the point in this game where, as much as I detest the thought, I've almost accepted the fact that the "I don't lie Natalie" has an extremely good chance of winning, because she just seems to constantly fly under the lie-detecting radar of all the other HGs.

Here's hoping your chosen HGs do as well as you would like them to. Here's hoping all viewers get a little satisfaction from their own particular HG choice doing well.

It's all good. Again, no apology needed -- from any viewer -- for their particular feelings, thoughts, and choices.

August 25, 2009 at 10:58 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Carolyn....do any of you think that N/K are going to pull a fast one on the voting and try to make it look like Michele did it? Do you think Natalie would risk Kevin voting against her? I'm really worried that will happen and J/J will swear it's Michele and make it even harder on her. I'm so disappointed in the way J/J are treating M. I still like Jeff but is just being so mean. I hope he comes to his senses or he's pretty much out the door!!

August 25, 2009 at 11:01 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

GaYToR..are you there? What do you think about the voting? Think Kevin will vote for Russell and blame it on Michele?

August 25, 2009 at 11:02 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst! :)

New Top Post

August 25, 2009 at 11:12 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning Pamela! :) Thanks for noticing the 12M! :)

Good Morning, Sabrina! :)

Good morning, ShiShi!

Good Morning, GayTor :)

G'morning, TT :)

Morning, Vicki! :)

Goood Morning, Kristin! :)

Morning, LisaM :)

Morning, MnM :) Amen

Good morning, Scott in Miami :) Thank you very very much. It's a challenge, but it's more than worth it!

Good morning, Lynn :)

G'morning, Mel! :)

Good morning, BerdacheBear! :)

G'morning, MI Man :) Thanks :)

Good MOrning, SherryC :) My twitter's ok.

Good Morning, MG :)

Good morning, Gale! :)

Good Morning, Michelle in IN :)

Gooood Morning, Zanyone! :)

Good MOrning, Lucky13 :)

G'morning, Rana :)

MOrning, TraverseTown :)

Good morning, Stardust Steph :)

Good Morning, Auburn John :)

G'morning, LisaH :) Nice catch!!

Good morning, Therese :) nope, nothin.. this is the 1st one i'm seeing from you.

Good morning, Khope :)

August 25, 2009 at 11:20 AM  
Blogger Tallen said...

I was reading the scripts from last nite and I had to laugh at Gordo's brillance of deduction, here is the quote!"Jordan: Well, if there's one vote, we know it's either her or Kevin." Duh no s**t!
and I had also noticed after jeff won POV he reached for a kiss on the cheek from Gordo, and she pulled away! she sure picks and chooses her flirtation, I thought it was strange she pulled away..the body language speaks volumes

August 25, 2009 at 11:36 AM  
Blogger banned1987 said...

I am so over Jeff and Jordan. They have been so mean to Michelle. I am now looking forward to seeing them put up on the block by their new BFFs. This really sickens me because I used to like both of them so much. Stress brings out the best and worst of all of us but I really don't like what I am seeing. I am now Team Michelle. I feel so badly for all that she has had to put up with. I hope she wins it all. She has all my votes!! GO MICHELLE!!!!!

August 25, 2009 at 12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below