;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Sunday, August 23, 2009

The Overnight Report™

Good morning, BB Lovers!! Happy Sunday! :)

The HGs were up late, scheming and plotting into the night. To get caught up on everything that happened before midnight, please check out the previous post: Jeff's Got da Powah!

In a nutshell, Jeff's still leaning heavily towards using the PoV and putting Russell up as the ReNom, with the intention of getting him out this week. Jeff demanded a guarantee of safety for himself - no going up at all - from Natalie and Kevin, in exchange for saving them this week, and they both agreed, in exchange for his guarantee to vote to evict Michele, should either of them win HoH next week. Jeff agreed to that.

A little later in the evening, Kevin and Natalie had a private talk, confirming with each other that Jeff is still their prime target. Natalie added that she's planning on giving a speech similar to the one Jeff gave when he used the Coup d'Etat power to oust Jessie.

Understandably, both Michele and Russell are feeling like outsiders... It would be hard not to. Whenever either of them get near Jordan, she goes dead silent and wont make eye contact with either of them, yet when they see her with Kevin and Natalie, she's all chatty and smiles.

What follows from this point on will be the coverage on the key conversations from midnight BBT til just after 3am BBT, when they all went to sleep.

For a little preview... Just in case anyone's wondering, at 2:20am BBT on Cams 3 & 4, Russell told Michele that if he goes up as the ReNom on Monday, she's going to need earplugs, because he will go nuts like never before. To his credit, Russell has also said, he doesn't blame Jeff, he blames the game. Eureka! Someone in there still gets it.

OK.. Time to get The Overnight Report™ together! I'll have it up and ready for you by 9:00am BBT. While you're waiting on me, here's the wonderful Week 6 Weekly ReCap by Philip Alan Photography. Enjoy!!



Midnight BBT
Around the house...

Jordan's up in the HoH taking a bath and shaving her legs.

Everyone else is in the backyard.

Kevin apologizes to Michele about the blanket thing. Michele says it's ok... she was just grouchy and sleep deprived...

Jeff & Natalie are shooting pool.

A few minutes later, Jeff gets called to the DR, and Natalie calls Kevin over to play. Michele heads inside. Natalie's all about the smack talk about her mad skills at the pool table.

12:09am BBT
Backyard
Natalie, Kevin
All Cams

Russell has just gone inside and closed the sliding glass door. Natalie talks to Russell, in his absence...

Natalie: Don't worry. You'll get a break from slop. It's usually Thursday at 9 o' clock, but you'll be leavin' Thursday, just so ya know. You'll get a little break. Right Kevi? Right?
Kevin: I know. I was thinking, I'm not gonna fight for the blanket, cuz I'm like, you're gonna have a nice little hotel.
Natalie: Just take the sleeping bag. That's no ones...
Kevin: Don't even go there. I don't wanna give Jeff another reason for us causing trouble.

Natalie: This is after only two days on slop.. and after Monday... he gets put up...
Kevin: He's gonna blow a gasket. That's why I'm like, f-ck, Russell's laying on the nice guy act really thick, and I can see Jordan's getting irritated by it, but I don't know, it might get to Jeff. Jeff really responds to that sort of stuff... friendship and...
Natalie: I think he already has his mind made up. It's either yay or nay. Ya know?
Kevin: Yeah.

CUT TO:
12:09am BBT
All Cams
Kitchen
Russell & Michele

Slop experiments continue... It's not so bad with basil.

Russell: We'll talk later on tonight... I got such an annoyed look from Kevin... I'm like, give me a f-cking break. Don't give me attitude right now, 'cause I will light you up.
Michele: Yeah.
Russell: ..with verbal. I'll give you a verbal tongue lashing you've never... I'll tell you later...



CUT TO:
12:26am BBT
Backyard
Russell & Michele

Russell: Now you see how I feel.. I'm like, Michele, why would you tell them anything, because like, they're not on your side. They're not on our side...
Michele: No...
Russell: We're getting f-cking played. We can't do anything about it, because we need them right now. It just sucks that we're like the guinea pigs. I guess I'm just mad at the situation. I'm not mad at them, I'm mad at like the way we're getting f'in...
Michele: So, if nominations are not changing, then how are we getting screwed right now?
Russell: How?
Michele: If nominations aren't changing, then we should be ok.
Russell: I think we are...
Michele: So we vote to get Kevin out and...
Russell: F-ck him.
Michele: And... next week Natalie and..
Russell: She has no shot at winning.
Michele: No.
Russell: She could have won this. She should have won this... It was no brain. It was all athletic ability.
Michele: Yeah, this wasn't mental at all. It was so obvious. She was like, did you know the answer to this, and I'm like, yeah..
Russell: It was ridiculously easy. I dunno... Just remember this, from me, in a week, when you win HoH, or 2 weeks.
Michele nods.
Michele: Yeah, I'm not happy about this.
Russell: It doens't make you feel good, does it? It feels like crap right now.
Michele: Yeah, it does, and I voiced my complaints.. I was just like, they're being mean...
Russell: And it seems like Jordan's avoiding us.. like, she went and sat down at the spa with Natalie again... kinda left us and our disscussion, and went and sat over there.
Michele: Yeah, it's weird. I got yelled at this morning for not hanging out with them enough.
Russell: Who?
Michele: Them two.
Russell: What'd they say to you?
Michele: Yeah, they're like, you don't come up here anymore, hang out with us, and I was like uh, because two days ago, that was awkward... Apparently I'm a fake girlfriend, because I hung out with Jordan when she was HoH and not now.
Russell: They didn't yell at you...
Michele: They didn't yell, but it was just like, why don't you hang out here anymore, and I was like, cause I'm grumpy. How do you know they didn't yell?
Russell: 'Cause I don't think Jeff n Jordan would yell. It's just not their personalities..
Michele: They friggin' threatened to have people like shank us.
Russell: Point taken. I just didn't like what I was seein', like when I was in the green room the whole time.. you know I was awake, and I was listening to Natalie and Kevin, and I was like, you f'ing sons of b-tches... I've been up in that room with Jessie, when we were friends at the time, and heard them go through every single one of you and just ream them a new a-shole.
Michele: Yes, I'm well aware of that.
Russell: And then Natalie, "I didn't say anything. I just sat there." You bullsh-t. You didn't just sit there... Jeff's whole everyone was a sheep thing is really bugging me, but that's his perception of it, and I have no other crew.
Michele: I get mad, because everyone seems to forget that I was out there with the 2 of them... like, Natalie... that's why I started yelling... like, dude... No one remembers all these weeks I spent hanging out with them? The people that week after week after week plotted. They weren't supposed to make it to the jury house. They were supposed to be eliminated so far before then.
Russell: Who?
Michele: Both of them.
Russell: It just sucks that I've actually genuinely become friends with them, and I haven't done the fake bullsh-t. I actually genuinely like you three... and I see them doing this fake bs. That's why I can't stomach being around them.
Michele: I was trying, but it's so apparent with Natalie. She'll say things and then just sneer over my way, like "haha... I've got your friends wrapped around my finger."

This is ongoing, but there's a lot more ground to cover here today... Please check it out on flashback, if you'd like to continue with this conversation...

CUT TO:
1am BBT
Cam 3
Jordan, Kevin, Natalie

Bonding... Jordan's telling them about the ex that broke her heart and made her so cautious about men...

Jordan: So.. he cheated on me.. with the ex, and I found out.
Natalie: How'd you find out, or did he tell you, because he knew you were gonna find out?
Jordan: I guess it was on his conscience... but I knew somethin' was up, cuz he had been acting weird, and I was like, he either doesn't like me anymore, or something happened.... And I kept tellin' my mom, I was like, I think he cheated on me, but I don't know, and my mom's like, no, Jordan, I don't think he would, and before that...

After a few minutes of the BRB screen, Jordan remains in the Haves Room with Kevin and Natalie, laughing it up and telling them she feels like she's known them her whole life.... Jeff goes between to two locations, spending time in the Haves Room and outside... His demeanor is much more relaxed and natural while he's in the Haves Room. Outside, everyone's awkward and there are too many gaping silences.

Russell and Michele spend a ages picking apart everything about the day, the game and where they've gone wrong...

Around 1:30am BBT, Jeff heads upstairs to go to bed.

CUT TO:
1:28am BBT
Backyard - Couch
Russell & Michele

Michele: People are being as-holes.
Russell: I just wanna wait to see what happens tomorrow .. Michele, if one of us goes up.
Michele: It's not tomorrow. It's Monday.
Russell: Monday. If one of us goes up, you thought it was bad with Chima... I'm gonna fuc-ing go off. If one of us goes up, I will fu-king lose it.
Michele: Well, I would check in first, just to see whether that's a cover...
Russell: He better have a damn good reason for putting you up or putting me up, I'll tell you that much. If he puts either one of us up, I will f'ing go after him... 'cause he made a stink, like, coming after our families and sh-t...
Michele: mm hmm
Russell: Are you kidding me?
Michele: Yeah..

They sit silently pondering the situation...

Michele: He was real insulted that we were like, you're listening to Natalie or whatever... He's all, I'm not gonna be fooled by that." He was all offended when we were talking about Natalie and listening to her bs... You don't have to be so over the top nice... It just sucks, cause there wasn't this much in-fighting in the stupid Jessie alliance.. It's just insane.

Talk turns to a much earlier conversation Russell and Michele had, where he compared Jessie and Natalie to the Donatos... Michele wants to know where that came from. Russell said he was just feeling her out to see where she stood.

Conversation returns to the present and the conversation around the table earlier tonight... with Kevin throwing Lydia under the bus. And then back to Jeff's mindset about the week...


Michele: He's like, who would you wanna see go home? and I said, Kevin. So he said, just make sure they don't get the Veto.
Russell: That's what he said?
Michele: Mm hmm
Russell: I hope we can trust him.
Michele: And he's got the Veto.
Russell: But then the other two have to be absolutely stupid to think he's gonna take one of them to the final... If they're just trying to survive by week, fine, but next week he can't play, and if he does go against one of us, he puts himself in a pretty precarious situation, because he now has me gunning for him or you gunning for him, because we're pissed.
Michele: If either of them win HoH, they'll be like screw Russell or screw Michele, so..
Russell: So he's trying to buy himself a week...
Michele: I think so.
Russell: ..to compete.
Michele: Cuz he can compete again after that.
Russell: But you don't think.. Well, I don't think the other people are smart enough to read through it and see, Oh, he's running the house now, because he's got everyone on his side...
Michele: mm hmm
Russell: Because everyone hates us now.
Michele: Oh, everyone hates us.. and he's not helping. He's making them hate us.
Russell: Yeah. And they're not smart enough to see it, because Natalie's a f'in lapdog.
Michele: Natalie's so happy. As soon as she sensed Jessie was gonna be taken out, she was all like, Jeff, Jeff, jeff up in the HoH Room... You're so awesome... If I could've chosen from the beginning...
Russell: Just like she was saying, Chima didn't really dislike Braden. I'm like, Chima fu--ing slaughtered him on national tv, gimme a break.
Michele: I think they were both trying to hedge their bets, in case I won.

Russell: I hope he's.. I don't know. I honestly don't know. The smartest thing, yeah, it's to take one of us out...
Michele: mm hmm
Russell: Umm... Man... Kevin even said, I wanna use a gold can on Jeff. So Kevin has no problem being friendly and also turning on him.
Michele: But I think he was only gonna use it on Jeff, because Jeff was close.
Russell: Yeah, but if it comes down to 5 people, he has no problem... He's said thousands of times, I want the money...

Michele and Russell continue talking... they touch on every single thing that's led them to this point... and every person.

CUT TO:
1:46am BBT
HoH Room
Jordan & Jeff
Cam 3

Jeff: Are you really gonna sleep downstairs by yourself?
Jordan: Yeah, I'm gonna give you your space for a little bit.
Jeff: You don't have to feel like that. If you wanna stay up here, you don't have to sleep by yourself down there.
Jordan: I don't wanna crowd you.
Jeff: You're not! I'm telling you the truth. I don't want you sleepin downstairs by yourself, either. If someone was down there, ok, if that's what you want... but if you want space, go ahead. For real. (softly) I'm being honest. What?
Jordan: I feel like my shirt shrunk. Oh Lord, here we go, your solitaire... Did you go outside?
Jeff: mm hmm
Jordan: Was it weird, or no?
Jeff: Kinda.. Russell's quiet... We were talking about the competition.
Jordan: Cuz, I might just be being paranoid, cuz Michele's bein real moody... and um.. she told Russell to go outside, and the timer was going off on the stove, and it kept going off, and Russell went outside for a long time with her...
Jeff: Well, we didn't tell her sh-t.
Jordan: I could just be paranoid. She's like all buddy buddy with him now.
Jeff: I know. Well, that's gonna f'in change. She's pissed cuz she knows, she's gettin' fuc-ed too... Even though, we're not fuc-ing her, because she says she's with us, by her losing Russell, she's getting f'd. I'm gonna be like, what're you f'in pissed about? You're with us. Right? Y'know? So, I'm not worried about it.
Jordan: Make sure Natalie and Kevin don't...
Jeff: Yeah.
Jordan: They think September 15th... That means we got...
Jeff: Less than a month.

They sit in comfortable silence for a couple minutes...

Jeff: Yeah, Russell's quiet. He's always quiet... but, I mean, he's dumb if he doesn't suspect that he's going home. It's gotta cross his mind.
Jordan: Cuz even they said, when they heard him talking about putting you up, even if it was the 4th week, whatever he was sayin', they were like, you know if one of us left, it would be a good time for him to make the first move.
Jeff: Don't tell them too much...
Jordan: I know.
Jeff: Cuz I know you're getting comfortable.. Relax.. i'm not raising my voice.. I'm just saying don't get too comfortable with them... Being friends is cool, but..
Jordan: I talked about Jessie, I talked about Russell.
Jeff: Just don't be too comfortable.. Don't be like, yeah, we're gonna backdoor... Cuz I told them, I don't know my decision. I don't want them too confident... Like grabbing Michele's blankets and stuff? That's bullsh-t.
Jordan: I don't think they did. I mean, they said...
Jeff: Yeah, but, what're you grabbin em for anyway? You know what I mean?
Jordan: No, but they said they grabbed the one off of our bed...
Jeff: Whatever.. You have to take both sides, and the truth is in the middle. What's their reason? And if you did wake her up, be like, sorry, because that's acting a little too cocky... I there was no chance of them being saved, they wouldn't be doin' that sh-t. They'd be runnin all over the place getting votes.

Jordan: Well, I asked Kevin, if you were HoH, who's your main target, and he said Michele. So I asked, am I going up against Michele, and he said no, Natalie..
Jeff: Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you that.
Jordan: He goes, that's, I guess, our trust...
Jeff: The thing is, you have to vote out Michele...
Jordan: We could change it any time we want...
Jeff: Yeah, we could. We could just f-ck em.
Jordan: We can do it anyway we want.
Jeff: mm hmm
Jordan: I just don't want us goin' up against Michele in the final 3... Cause if she won it, she's gonna put us up.. that's why I kinda want it to be me up against Michele next week... but, if I got it or Michele got it, it would be good, cause then we could...
Jeff: I saved him 2 weeks in a row. What more does he want? At this point, my loyalty's only to you, so if I gotta cut people off, you have to cut people off.. Stab em in the back? Oh well. it's me or you. I'm not gonna be like, you know what, you just go ahead and take it. Sure. I'm gonna be like, Peace out. And I have reasons for everybody. For them, I'm gonna be like, you were never with me the whole game - I don't really trust you. For Michele, I'll be like, dude, you obviouosly have something with Russell, so f-ck you. You were making plans to f us. So, I could say that to everybody..

Jordan: And... yeah... You better not do the thing Drew did with Diane to me. I would die if it was you, me and Michele at the end and you chose her over me. I would be so mad.
Jeff: When we get there, I'm not gonna do it, and don't worry about it. Let's get there first. I told you I'm not gonna do that to you. I've brought you this far. We've brought each other this far. You know? We came this far. Why would I do that now when I don't have to? I'd rather go against you than anybody else in the finals... I don't wanna see anybody win the money but us... If people don't see that I came a long way and played the game well, and they wanna give the money to someone else to spite me? It's irrelevant who goes up against me. If they're just gonna spite me no matter who's against me, they're gonna do it no matter who's againt me. If they look, and forget about the game and think I played it well... If they're gonna spite me, I can't control it, no matter who's against me. If I'm against you, they might just let you win, because you were sweet the whole game... You didn't make any big moves. Obviously I have to know that. If they can get over it, I have a chance. If not, I don't have a chance against anybody... Lastly, we're not there yet. We have to wait til we get there. Why're you quiet? You didn't like something I said?
Jordan: No, nothin'.
Jeff: It's the truth though...

Jeff decides that when they do talk to Michele, they're going to pin all the blame on Russell, saying it was his fault for lying to her, as a way to solidify her trust with them again. Jordan says that in the event it comes down to her and Michele at the end of this coming HoH comp, she'll throw it to Michele, knowing that Michele will use the HoH to get Kevin out and keep the 2 of them safe.

CUT TO:
2:20am BBT
Cams 3 & 4
HoH
Jeff & Jordan

Jeff: I like our odds better against Kevin and Natalie... This way, not only are we going against them, we have Michele on our side, going against 2 other people.
Jordan: I know whatcha mean.

CUT TO:
2:20am BBT
Cams 1 & 2
Michele & Russell
Backyard

Michele and Russell are discussing Natalie's lies...

Russell: I'll put on a happy show tomorrow, but you wait and see... If Monday rolls around, and it doesn't stay the way it is? You better get your earplugs ready. I will make it fuc-ing hell for all of them.


***Duly noted. I'll start icing my hands now.

Russell and Michele continue talking outside for another hour. Russell feels it in his gut that he's going up... Upstairs in HoH, Jeff & Jordan do some Jedi training in bed, and she's quite good with the BB facts now. Jordan decides to spend the night up there with him...

This concludes The Overnight Report™.



Watch Big Brother 11 24/7






Permalink







41 Comments:

Blogger kevin said...

I really hope that Natalie wins HoH so she can give her little speech when she nominates Jeff.

I sincerely have a problem with Jordan.

Her ability to be completely duped by Natalie, & trusting her more than Michele, to me, shows a weakness of her character. A lack of loyalty that is ruining her in the eyes of all her fans.

Sure, we know more than they do, but they should have enough experience to know that Natalie has a huge grudge against them.

August 23, 2009 at 6:14 AM  
Blogger ScottinMiami said...

Goodbye Jeff, goodbye Jordan. Your end game was stupid and you deserve to be in the Jury house. I see Kevin and Nat as F2 (unless Michele wins an HOH) and Kevin as winner. And JJ lived happily ever after.....separately...unless they are even dumber than they appear to be.

August 23, 2009 at 6:33 AM  
Blogger kevin said...

After all this is over, I hope Jeff realizes how he got played. I also have a sneaking suspicion that AG will depict Jeff as tripping on his "power" which will doom his chances with America re: Jury Prize.

Of course it's a gamer move to put Russell on the block, but Jeff really has lost a lot of perspective due to Jordan's misunderstanding of the game. Jordan is cute, but naive. And I wish Jordan could comprehend that she is now aligning with someone who is going to put her on the block next week.

In a perfect justice BB world, Natalie will win HoH, Michele will win POV, & Jeff will go home. Jordan will be devastated & Michele will be there to console her.

I wonder if Jordan will threaten to "stab" Natalie & Kevin when they get nominated.

OR:
Michele wins pov & pulls Jeff off, sends Kevin home & J/J/M make it luckily to the final 3 after Jeff realizes that Natalie is a sneaky schemer.

August 23, 2009 at 6:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gooe morning Carolyn, Genie Sea and Michigan Man and everyone else that helps put together this great post and I love all the great comments.

I am still a J&J fan, and I know they are all playing a game, but I still feel sorry for them. Kevin and Natalie are out for Jeff, and when they go back on their "word" next week, J&J wil be shocked.

Things change every hour, so I am sure Jeff will be a zombie case in the next few days.

Oh well, it is a game and that is why we watch. We want to see things happen. We are an amazing breed.

August 23, 2009 at 6:53 AM  
Blogger LimoGuy said...

i'm ready for jeff and jordan to go home, i think their game is getting stupid. i cannot believe they are trusting natalie. i am so ready for them to go home, go team russell and michele!

August 23, 2009 at 7:10 AM  
Blogger kevin said...

If you have the feeds, this is why I'm off Team Jorff. The flashback clip from 2am begins with Jordan talking about her grandpa having a "prayer line" for her at church. Whenever a HG starts bringing religion into this game I get apoplectic. And the phrase "everything happens for a reason," is another code for this. The reason is that you make it happen, not that God is showing favor for your actions. Will they blame God if they get evicted? Of course not. Simple minds. ugh.

August 23, 2009 at 7:11 AM  
Blogger patti said...

G'morning everyone!


Happy hg's-sleep-late-day. I usually clean on Sunday mornings, but threw my back out doing that so am going to kind of break a rule here (#6, so sorry) and whine a little if that's okay.

I am so bummed right along with the rest of you. I truly am a glass half full kinda gal, but I'll tell you, it's tough at this point. I do see that Russell is a bigger threat than team nasty but it's more than that. Jordan treating R/M so cold after they've had her back, and treating K/N so warm and kind when they've done nothing but trash her kills me.

I am so glad I didn't buy a team jeff/jordan tee shirt. It would have gone in the goodwill bag along with my philadelphia eagles tees and sweatshirts. (i'm from philly with no football team to cheer for this year, due to the acquisition of michael vick, and am feeling oh so sorry for myself)

It's just so hard to enjoy a game when there is no one to cheer for, yanno? :( I looked at Carolyn's poll "who do you want to win BB" and could not come up with an answer.

Sad eh?

August 23, 2009 at 7:24 AM  
Blogger wendy2 said...

Good Morning Everyone!
I've been out of commision for a couple of days, we went to the Akron Zoo. its small but beautiful! the gardens are spectacular also!
so, anywho...ive been catching up with the reports and i see not much has changed. Jeff and JOrdan are still blind to kevin and natalie. what i dont get is how they believe a long time enemy over a long time ally. with jeff gone, jordan doesnt stand a chance in the final comps. she isnt studying at all (from what ive seen). kevin will prevail in the final comp. its usually a race of some kind involving information gained during the game. j/j dont seem intent on doing that much by the way of studying. could be that im wrong..(its been known to happen) and i sure hope i am. boy do jeff and jordan have a big shock coming when they find out the russel and michelle were loyal to them and they were played like a fiddle by natalie and kevin.. its sad really. ah well, at least they found each other....

August 23, 2009 at 7:26 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Good Morning Carolyn, Genie and fellow BB addicts

Happy Show Day.

Giving Russel the BD might make some game sense. Alienating Michele does not. There was always a F3 within that F4 but now they are switching sides this late in the game? I hope you like the beach Jeff.

If this happens the only person who won't be coming after Jeff is Jordan. Love the girl, sometimes, but those odds are not good.

This will be another painful week to watch for J&J fans, Michele fans and Russel fans. I guess if their are Kevin and Nat fans they will be very happy.

Look forward to Russel's explosion for entertainment purposes.

Have a great day all. See you at show time.

August 23, 2009 at 7:32 AM  
Blogger Lady Gardenia said...

Please say it aint so???
Is Jeff and jordan losing their minds listening to natalie and kevin the liars who are grasping at straws to stay in the house this week?
What happen to the final four,russell,michelle,jeff and jordan what happen to jeffs word?
Sure russell and michelle are talking game and f2 why not its the game but natalie needs to go I am so upset(I know its just a tv game):)

August 23, 2009 at 7:43 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

I really really like Jeff and Jordan, but I don't like how they are being to Russell and Michele right now. Michele has been loyal to them the whole time. Russell I think would stick to the F4 deal if he felt secure this week. I understand Jeff being upset about Russell's vote to keep Jessie, but he needs to wake up and realize that Natalie and Kevin are just bsing him. He is so gone next week if one of them win HOH. I think Natalie is capable of winning.
I feel super bad for Russell and Michele right now.

August 23, 2009 at 7:57 AM  
Blogger jane said...

Now that everyone isn't so high on Jeff I would like to point something out that we all seem to have glossed over ... he talks about violence to people and property a lot. I realize he's not literally going to shank anyone or set the beds on fire, but if anyone else in the house said the things he did they would be crucified. Maybe it's because the stuff he says is so over the top (you can take a threat of a smack to heart, but the beds going up in flames is a long shot). But still, he has gotten away with a lot because he is charming and attractive.

August 23, 2009 at 8:08 AM  
Blogger harmonyfrance said...

I really want Jeff and Jordan to go home. I'm so incredibly sick of both of them.

M/R for F2. I know it's a long shot...but I can hope.

August 23, 2009 at 8:28 AM  
Blogger RobinK said...

Good morning Carolyn, good morning everyone!
Well, I thought I'd be here tonight to join in during the show party, but I won't be. I will be in Providence, RI at the convention center for Rock the Ink. Hubby is playing today.
So, I hope everyone has a great day and night!!
{{Hugs}} to all!
~Robin~

August 23, 2009 at 8:29 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Most of the key moves in Kevin and Natalie's game have been based on lies. Michelle should realize this since she is usually the one being lied about. Russell should realize this since he is usually the one who looks crazy for believing the lies. Kevin and Natalie claim that when they are in the haves room they can hear conversations that take place in the splish splash room, therefore it should work the other way around.


Why don't Russell and Michelle tell Jeff and Jordan that they overheard Kevin and Natalie saying if one of them wins next week they are going after Jeff?

Even though they didn't really hear it, the conversation did actually take place which means it's not a lie. Based on Kevin's logic, that means that technically they played an honest game. Jeff may not believe them, but he may decide that since he can't trust anyone it is better to stick with the original plan.

If nothing else works, I would keep rubbing in Jeff's face the fact they he demanded that they all swear on family members that they would stick to the final 4 deal.

As outsiders looking in it is easy for us to know that trusting Kevin and Natalie is a foolish mistake. But considering the fact that J&J don't know everything we know, I still think it's a shit move. Last year Dan was very careful about how he worded things and what promises he was willing to make. That is how he was able to be strategic, win the game and end up with at least most of his integrity in tact.

I don't like the game Jeff and Jordan are playing right now and it makes me really sad to say it. But at this point, if J,J,K and N end up as final 4 I won't be happy for any of them.

August 23, 2009 at 8:37 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

The height of Jeff's over confidence.

During the 7pm convo with Michele and Russel. Jeff says that if Russel had won and hadn't made the deal to get Ronnie out and had say put up Jeff and Jordan instead that he would have used the wizard power that week and still got Jessie out. Then the other side would still be f*cked because he got rid of the head of the snake. Like they were going to fall over and die without Jessie.

If it had happened that way then Ronnie would still be in the house and Russel would still be on the other side. There would be R/R/N/C/L/K vs. J/J/M still. Chima would win HOH still and Jeff would still be the target, just more so.

Jeff is only where he is now because of Russel and Chima leaving. He is taking way to much credit for his game. Things fell into place for him but he didn't do it on his own.

August 23, 2009 at 8:40 AM  
Blogger (MnM)- Michelle said...

Morning! thanks for the report,I couldn't listen to that mess again,but I wanted to know what happened lol.


am I alone when I say,I get so involved in this & watch so much live feeds,that it affects my mood for the day?

How sad is that!

August 23, 2009 at 8:52 AM  
Blogger Patriotsgirl said...

Ya know, if Jeff goes through with this, he deserves to follow Russell right out the door next week. Are he and Jordan really THAT stupid??!?!! Come on guys, you were my favorites!!!!


Sharon

August 23, 2009 at 8:55 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

ltcmek posted this in the previous post - I thought it belonged here as well...


ltcmek said...

In my opinion, the best player always does win this game.

Now, there have only been 2 seasons that the person I wanted to win did, but at some point they blew their game.

My reasoning for best always wins is simple. The ONLY purpose for this game is to last to the end and be the last one standing. So, you have to juggle friends, winning comps, lying, making alliances, backstabbing, laying low making big moves and floating. I know a lot of people hate floaters and think they are not playing. But, if it works and they outlast the others, how is that not playing a way that works for you?

Jury votes have to be won. There is not right or wrong way to vote. Some are based on emotion, some are based on game play. The best player has to understand every HG and stack the jury house to their favor.

All that being said, the one that positions themselves to be in F2 and then gets the votes was the best player IMHO. Unfortunately, it's not usually the one I wanted.

August 23, 2009 at 9:00 AM  
Blogger kevin said...

Michele has mentioned that the upcoming HoH isnt worth winning. hopefully she will stick to that logic & throw the comp, hoping Jordan might win it (she won't), & Kevin & Natalie can go thru w their plan.

There's still time before the veto ceremony, so there's still, as Lydia said, HOPE at the bottom of Pandora's box.

Michele might wise up w Russell on the block & "inform" to Jeff & Jordan that she overheard Kevin & Natalie whispering about getting Jeff out next week. But the confrontation could (oddly enough) strain her relationship w J/J, that she's fighting for Russell to stay. There's still a chance to evict Natalie, let's not forget. It all hinges on Jordan. She's not the sharpest crayon, but if Michele can reason with her, well… I just like to keep hope alive.

Maybe the DR can run thru some scenarios with Jordan, so she can re-evaluate her dislike of Russell, contemplate that Kevin & Natalie have more Jury votes, Jorff loses a Jury vote if they backdoor Russell… & that Natalie is a sneaky snake.

bless you Carolyn, I assume there are loads of nasty comments to moderate.

August 23, 2009 at 9:07 AM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

Not defending Jeff, just pointing out something.

I do think his logic is off, but getting rid of Russell is a good game move. That being said, he has said over and over how Jordan has helped him in this game in ways she cannot know.

I take this to mean that she is the one that he can say ANYTHING to and totally trust her. We haven't seen this is any game so far. There were always true teams that stuck together to the end, but I don't ever remember anyone having TOTAL trust as these two have. Jordan has asked him not to pull a Drew, but I don't think Jeff has ever even thought Jordan could be the Drew at the end.

So, I sometimes think his "rants" with Jordan are hearing himself talk out all that's going thru his head. I do this a lot -- talk through scenarios with hubby that I know are ridonkulous, but I know he is my "safe place" and I can say them and then let it go.

As much as I love the Jordan I think she really is deep down, she is not nearly as wise as my hubby.

August 23, 2009 at 9:11 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

This cuteness, the two of them in the HOH for an eternity now is wearing. None of the other four like them any longer.

It's lights out for the penthouse dwellers as soon as anyone else has power.

I suspect in the end it will be the perceived arrogance of Jeff that does him in.

His success will be his undoing.

Doesn't anyone in the BB "house" understand that Kevin is the only one with a pure line to victory with the jury?

Any combination;

Kev/jeff
Kev/Mich
Kev/Nat
Kev/Russ
Kev vs Jordan is the only iffy scenario for Kevin.

Tough game.

August 23, 2009 at 9:11 AM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

Thank you Carolyn. Same speech every year, just about this same time in the game.

August 23, 2009 at 9:14 AM  
Blogger Carmen said...

Thanks for that very detailed overnight report Carolyn. Especially since I just couldn't continue watching the feeds or BBAD last night. Its less painful reading about what happened than actually watching. But boy do I have my own version of overnight report! LOL
Ok my overnight report is about my dream. The situation in the house has wormed its way into my subconscious. I dreamt that Russell flipped his lid and put Natalie in a chokehold! LMAO

August 23, 2009 at 9:14 AM  
Blogger The Newmans said...

It blows my mind that Jeff and Jordan cannot see that Natalie and Kevin are playing them!

August 23, 2009 at 9:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Once Russell is put on the block, I wish Kevin would switch sides and vote with Michelle for getting Natalie evicted, with Jordan voting for Russell.

Then the whole thing would backfire on jeff and Jordan, and they would be the biggest fools on the planet.

Obviously, Kevin, Michelle, and Russell would get rid of Jeff or Jordan next week. Unless of course Jordan wins HOH... highly unlikely!

August 23, 2009 at 9:20 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

jane said... (yesterday)

Sorry guys, but I am officially off team J&J. I would accept the strategic move of axing Russell - if it really was a strategic move. But making new BFF's with the enemy is beyond dumb. Sadly, I don't think either J is the smartest crayon in the box.


Since I didn't get home in time to make any comments last night I had to start with that one. Jane I agree 101%. And as someone else said, If I had purchased a Team Jeff/Jordan shirt it would go to Goodwill.

WendyLady33 I loved loved loved your song, ♫ I Am Cow ♫ ...I ♥ Helen Reddy. I may have to take that and find a karaoke music version and steal your words. I have such a vision of a big tip-making costume to go with that. (I'll send you royalties.

Kevin, was it you that fed me the ammo so easily last night about "live and uncut" ? I think it was you... and I thank you. :-p~~ ... All I am going to say is I have never been into necrophilia. That's my one stipulation. They must be breathing (and it has to be unassisted).

Good Morning Carolyn!! *smooch*

Good morning everyone!! ;)

I'm still coming to life but I don't know it it will last. Hopefully I'll be awake for the Sunday Show Viewing Party.

^Ä^

August 23, 2009 at 9:23 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i wish jeff an jordin would wake up i still like them but god darn it dont be this stupid

August 23, 2009 at 9:28 AM  
Blogger Meg in SC said...

OK here is my 2 cents for the day.
Jeff and Jordan have come to see Michele and Russell lie but Nat and Kevin have not lied to them because they haven't been on the same team with them like Russell and Michele has to see that they are lying we all know that Nat is lying but to Jeff and Jordan they are telling the truth because they have never known different from them. Best case for Jeff and Jordan is for Nat or Kevin not winning HOH next week.

August 23, 2009 at 9:28 AM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Someone needs to tell Jeff

"don't let the little head do the talking for the big head."

He should have taken Jordan's offer for some alone time to think things through clearly without the blood rush!

August 23, 2009 at 9:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I was a J/J fan when they were the underdogs but as stated by many the power has gone to their heads. Their inability to see through the lies is actually funny. They used to appear very observant in the game but now have lost perspective. And Jordans PMS, can I say it.... Midol. Stop whining about it and get back to game-play. Although I highly doubt it my ideal F2 would be Russell and Michele. Face it J/J you'll be in the jury house soon.

August 23, 2009 at 9:35 AM  
Blogger (MnM)- Michelle said...

I still wouldn't mind seeing Jeff in the final,I will cry if Jordan is tho

then on the other hand,jeff almost deserves to go home & have Jordan take the money from him.

I wonder how much cuddling there would be after that? ;p

August 23, 2009 at 9:43 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst! :)

New Top Post! :)


xo,
c

August 23, 2009 at 9:44 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

And just as I get all caught up, DQTD starts whining for some keyboard time. I did my best to point out Rule #6 but then he talked about putting me up for eviction... or was that for sale? Anyway, I'm gonna let him have it. I know where his family lives!

Who said that earlier about Jeff? Indeed would we take that talk of shanking and killing someone's family if it had come from a less popular player... say Ronnie?

We do indeed have our own double standards. Just sayin'.

I'm expecting Monday to be even better than a Smackdown. I'm thinking "Monday Night Raw" and Carolyn and Genie will both have to be here as our announcers to cover every camera angle. ;)

^Ä^

August 23, 2009 at 9:53 AM  
Blogger Kristin said...

UGH! I am just sick with disgust...I can't even know what to say (in the words of mean girls - i feel it fitting ie Nat).

I am also just amazed that no one has caught on to Natalie's age! Hello even last night I thought Kevin was coming close when asking her about her job and how she moved up to be manager within 7 months so quickly...you can tell when Natalie lies, she bites her lip, i don't know why none of the houseguests have noticed this before!

WHY would Jordan treat the other two so coldly after the way Natalie treated her? She really has low self esteem, and I know i've said this before but can someone, anyone...please ask her to STOP pulling her hair?!

I honestly don't know if I can watch if Russell goes this week, I'll be so distraught at what "could have been".

August 23, 2009 at 10:19 AM  
Blogger Kristin said...

Oh and THIS is the time for us to all chip in and buy a banner that says something like N/K ARE LYING TO YOU!

Anyone ready to start a paypal accoutn and get this thing goin?!

August 23, 2009 at 10:22 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

My logic as to why there is no strategy in getting rid of Russell:

Russell is not the only threat as a competitor. Even in endurance. If it is a comp where they have to stand such as the earthquake last year or the disco ball the year before, Russell would probably not last. He has a bad knee.

Russell and Michelle made a final 4 deal with Jeff and Jordan and despite the rampant paranoia they have shown their loyalty.

When it gets down to four, Russell and Michelle probably would try to take out Jeff and Jordan. But Kevin and Natalie would also try to take them out the same way Jeff and Jordan would try to take out any combination of the other two.

If they get rid of Kevin or Natalie, anyone but Kevin or Nat could win the next HOH and they would still have a target for eviction. Then they would have 4 to 1 odds to keep the POV safe.

If they get rid of Russell, Jordan is the only one who can win HOH. Michelle no longer owes them any loyalty. If Michelle did win HOH and put Kevin and Nat up for eviction one of them could win POV and come down. Then she would have to replace them with Jeff or Jordan. There would be a tie vote and after the way Michelle has been screwed by everyone, including her own alliance, she may decide to make a strategic move on her own.

By getting rid of Russell (or Michelle) this week Jeff trades in a deal where he would only have one enemy in the house (Kevin or Natalie) and he ends up with three enemies-Kevin, Natlie and Michelle (or Russell). And he no longer has 3 people to protect him next week when he can't play. He only has one.

Poor strategy, poor gameplay, poor Jeff. I never thought I would turn against J&J and there's still time for them to come to their senses and win back my love, but at this moment I am kind of wishing for a Michelle and Russell final 2.

August 23, 2009 at 11:08 AM  
Blogger wmic said...

Ok someone respond to me please about this.. Does anyone out there think that the DR would plant seeds of doubts in the houseguests minds? For an example, wouldnt CBS knowing that Jeff is a fan favorite wouldnt they say something to him to plant a seed of doubt about NK or say something to make him think about NK's strategies? I have to say that I think that Jordan is ruining Jeff's chances of winning because he is not thinking straight. And of Natalie or Kevin wins I am going to be sick!!! Neither one of them have done a damn thing this whole game... Respond to me please about the DR sessions.. Tell me what you think.

August 23, 2009 at 11:40 AM  
Blogger Sunny said...

Dont be so sure that Jordan wont put up Jeff or wont vote him out. Nat has Jordan so wrapped and foggy eyed right now... anything can happen. And Ill not be surprised to see nat put this all into action.

August 23, 2009 at 11:52 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Gooood Morning, Kevin, ScottInMiami, Pamela, LimoGuy, Patti, Wendy2, Michigan Man, Lady Gardenia, Nicole, Jane, Harmony, RobinK, Grendon, MnM in IL, homeworld1234,
Mike, carmen, TheNewmans, TT, GayTor, TiffanyJadeStar, MegInSC, CurlerChick, Dawn, Kristin, wmic, Sunny!! :)

Thanks for coming & Thanks for being a part of the Dish! :)


Patti - Can u please send me a mssage on fb re scr?

August 23, 2009 at 12:13 PM  
Blogger Miz Omega said...

I am really disappointed in J/J...Jordan really bothers me, I am disliking her more and more every time I watch...she has been disloyal, and her attitude towards her supposed "alliance" which SHOULD be R/M has been so rude and nasty...I can't look at the snotty faces she makes when she's around Russell. R has proven to be a loyal, stand up player...and J/J have completely ruined their end game, and deserve to go home for listening to N/K, believing them, and letting them manipulate them, turning on their alliance.

I am so disappointed. Weeks ago I wouldn't believe I was saying it, but I am now:

100% TEAM Russell & Michele!!!

Jeff needs to check himself! Ugh, wish someone would fly a banner plane this season saying "J/J-- Don't Trust Nat & Kev = SNAKES!!!

August 23, 2009 at 1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below